Boku no Hero Academia

>Shigaraki Kino

Attached: nut.jpg (195x208, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

manamoa.net/bbs/board.php?bo_table=manga&wr_id=1750941
desuarchive.org/a/thread/190174412/#q190174729
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So what's going to be the new name for the LoV, Spinner did the say they would be destroyed

Something greek.

>Libertarians who wanted to create a better world give up and join nihilist anarchist terrorist group
What did Hori mean by this?

Is ReDestro dead yet

Shiggy was utterly cute this chapter! The cutest Lord for this brand new world! He did such a good job, now it's time for him to rest and eat delicious sushi.

Have you already prayed in his honor?

Mutant Liberation Front.

Attached: Mutant Liberation Front.jpg (500x323, 68K)

Attached: 3A1E9105-0B3C-46D4-9375-CC7EEA633E3B.jpg (1415x2083, 536K)

trash chapter. redestro would've been better off dead than made to fellate shiggy. this entire arc was literally just some cheap and fast "character development" for the lov. yeah yeah, we got it, shiggy is the chosen one but for the bad guys, epic.

He joined the LoV instead

Since the Liberation Arm and the LoV are allies now, can Ujiko use Curious' corpse now? He could add her to the milf nomu or make a new one

Bcfags seething

In just 1 ((ONE)) arc Shiggy went from being a poor manchild neet to:
-becoming rich
-having 100k+ followers
-getting AfO’s doctor and all his research
-controlling Gigachad
-controlling 10 High-End nomus
-getting his own production of dequirk bullets

PRAISE SHIGGY

Attached: 61F4D0CE-5E35-4844-B17B-7F4034DDB7F8.png (500x676, 245K)

Ketchup is not a corpse.

Why we wasting chapters on characters that Deku is going to one shot later in the series? Why build up their characters if they're all going to go to jail by the end of the story anyway.

cope dekufag

Why would anyone want to die? Keep crying.

wassup Yea Forums

Trash chapter, trash thread and a trash manga.

Don't forget Twice and Toga getting Massive upgrades

This chapter looks amazing. Story aside the visuals are off the charts. Hori could be one of the best artists in SJ at the moment.

Attached: 7F0CB79D-3EC8-4C00-B6EA-79E13BCF536F.png (1106x874, 946K)

i smell some kino in the air

Attached: sniff.gif (498x272, 1.09M)

based ShiGODraki

Just because something that can kick their ass or oneshot them instantly exists doesn't make telling stories about them meaningless. That's like saying anyone who gets shot in any story was a waste of screentime since guns existed in the world and he could be shot anytime.

Shitposters on absolute suicide watch after the gucking kino that was just unleashed upon.

It feels so liberating to be a herochad bros.

You mean ever? He's definitely in the top 10 in general if not 5

>Hori could be one of the best artists in SJ at the moment.
the only competition he even has is Boichi (and Oda if you can tolerate the artstyle), he's miles ahead of everyone else in WSJ

Ketchup has still DNA though

I don't think he really earned it though. All he did was get a power-up (which turned out to be just him unlocking the power he had inside him all along), and suddenly he's entitled to everything?

You see kids, when people mean a "sue", this is what people refer to.
Giga is crying and the MLA claps in unison as Shiggy let's out a wet fart.
Bravo, no of course they join the group that is completely ideologically opposed to them. Of course Shiggy is super duper awesome and charismatic even though you fail to show that in any respect over the course of this arc.
Yes praise Shigaraki, uh I'm not sure why, but praise him because plot.

Now that the arcs over with can we all agree that Dabi was the biggest disappointment, only big member to not get a power up, jobs off screen to someone he had the quirk advantage to, and development just the same dick tease of an origin story that everyone already predicted but we're still getting

i feel bad for them that their favorite series will never be this good

I hope he makes a monthly SoL manga after Hero academia, his character designs and expressions are top-tier, hell. even his comedy is better than some gag mangas

Redestro lost both his feet right?

The only problem i see with this manga is, that there are no cute girls and no fan service.

>Dabi was the biggest disappointment
His body is not fit for his quirk.
He can’t help it.

Lol shitposters were spending months calling this a filler arc and ReDestro as a another one off

Godgaraki STRONK

yeah, it would greatly improve if Hori would draw a occasionally tit or ass

>Redestro will stick around for a long long time
Imagine being this BTFO.

I don’t read every series so I didn’t want to make some baseless claim when there could be better artists in series I haven’t read. But Hori when he pulls out all the stops makes some of the best spreads I’ve seen in manga.

He was born to be a dissapointment. For that reason Endeavor didn't want him.

>Overhaul lost both hands
>Redestro lost both feet
what did hori mean by this?

my greatest dream for WSJ is Hori teaming up with Inagaki in the far future where MHA and Dr. Stone are both over

>group that is completely ideologically opposed to them
They have the same ideology, I don't know why you Brainlets were seeing the MLA as anything other than pretentious Anarchist

>that is completely ideologically opposed to them
This is what really bothers me. This could have been the arc where Shiggy either embraces a real ideology beyond just kill everyone, or learns to pretend to endorse an ideology and trick people into thinking he cares about them. But nope, all he did was spout nihilist edgy nonsense and now the libertarian wants to follow him.

>which turned out to be just him unlocking the power he had inside him all along

I'm anime only and my interest in this series has been declining, but what the fuck is this?

Now everyone has more powers inside of them? What happened to one quirk per person rule?

Next arc villain loses both his eyes

he did it bois
praise shiggy

Attached: _moist.jpg (810x1038, 696K)

>They have the same ideology
No they don't. The MLA want a society where everyone can use their Quirks without government interference so that they can live their lives and protect themselves from villains on their own, and where those with the better Quirks are on top of society's hierarchy. The villains are just a bunch of edgy kids that want to burn society down to the ground.

Bakugou 2.0

Attached: 1492088932762.jpg (968x592, 148K)

he didn't have more than one quirk, AFO was limiting his quirk and suppressing his memories

They keep thinking Redestro wanted the strong rule over the weak.

>I'm anime only

sure dude

Attached: bait.jpg (506x582, 99K)

It turns out that Shigaraki had the ability to disintegrate things he wasn't even touching ever since he was a kid, but he was so traumatized after accidentally killing his family as a kid that he was unconciously holding back.

Not a problem, he can just get fancy prosthetics

ReDestro literally says he is going to Destro the current society to build a new one, literally the same as Shigaraki

What? I don't understand where's the issue.

I'm baiting cause I admit I don't read the manga? You people are so out of your minds.

Oh, pretty dumb. Yet another asspullish thing from the series. Exactly the reason my interest started declining.

And even then, the LoV don't want the strong to rule over the weak anyway, since from their perspective the Heroes are "the strong".

>Boichi
His character designs suck ass.

There is a HUGE difference between building a new and better society and destroying society with no intention of then doing anything better.

Just Deku has more than a power inside of him, but don't worry, he will be put in jail because it's suspicious!

Only the women

Lmao seriously?

The police have been really retarded in this series, most notably when they got threatened by the dog dude after Stain fight.
Holy shit, what were they supposed to do?

>What happened to one quirk per person rule

Attached: 1494490985352.png (513x413, 161K)

Donald Trump wants to Make America Great Again, and ISIS wants to destroy America. Clearly they both want the same thing, right?

Yeah because the liberation army was going to carry out their goals in a peaceful matter. Look how Redestro handled someone who opposed his views in his introduction.

Attached: 0218-009.jpg (920x1300, 283K)

Exactly. And Shigaraki already allowed his LoV allies to do whatever they want once hero society is destroyed.

They wanted everyone to get to use their quirks however they wanted and the ones with the strongest quirks to rule. They got their wish.

ReDestro society wouldn't have been better, and Shigaraki pretty much said the new society would be for his followers to figure out so ReDestro will still get his wish

Oh no bros they made Giga cry

And also from having a very one-dimensional quirk ill suited for fighting heroes to one of the most broken ones in the series.

This is so fucking stupid

Idk how many times you have to be fucking told that the whole protecting themselves from villain thing was just an angle to gain support for liberation. They're goals have always been the ability to use their quirks however the fuck you want and guess what? That's fucking exactly what Shigaraki does.

>those with better quirks are on top

Oh so you agree it makes sense for them to follow shiggy now cool thanks.

Just because their methods aren't peaceful doesn't mean that they don't genuinely believe that what they're doing is righteous.

>ReDestro society wouldn't have been better
Of course not, but that's not how a true believer in the cause would see it.

ReDestro literally said he was going to Destroy the current society, he is the ISIS you idiot

We are blessed by Hori

Shiggy's fine with other doing the creating after he's done with destroying.
There's no future for him individually.

Attached: shiggy future.png (930x675, 266K)

manamoa.net/bbs/board.php?bo_table=manga&wr_id=1750941

Attached: 33b3f379fa38e5d77f27e49a676a6c3f.jpg (750x1080, 465K)

This is obvious bait

it was a complete de-feet

>What happened to one quirk per person rule?
Never such a rule, we've seen plenty of people with technically multiple quirks that functions as one quirk due to them being a combination of multiple quirks from their parents. This is most evident with people that mutations that greatly alter their appearance but use powers independent of their mutation.

Are you the same dude as before?

You're literally the only one yelling BAIT BAIT around? How do you even live with yourself lol

Shiggy is so generous, so selfless!

>Shiggy destroys hero society
>Hero society is what keeps quirks oppressed
>Redestro gets what he wants of he follows Shiggy
>WHY THE FUCK WOULD REDESTRO EVER FOLLOW SHIGGY WTF REEEEEEEEEEE HACKHACKHACK

I swear you baby ass clowns cant wrap your head around some basic math and then shit your pants when the story doesnt follow whatever retarded fanfic headcanon you were imagining. Chapter was based, redestro is based, and shiggy is based, villainchads rise the fuck up.

Being Spinner is suffering

Masterful writing lol.

Fucking preach

>Mary Sue MC vs Mary Sue Villain
Just like what reddit/tumblr wanted.

Spinner's state: he keeps driving.

based

the problem is, he's still shiggy, he has no real plan yet, and is more likely to spend those trillions collecting rare videogames than anything.

I agree that is some mary sue writing here, where you have the other character tells you how fantastic mary is because otherwise you dont see it

Attached: lets make this hurt.png (1314x1080, 1.15M)

>an entire arc
>cheap and fast
the absolute fucking state of the haters

Attached: 1540222391471.png (1534x862, 1.39M)

He's not alone. His friends and new acquaintances will help him. Villains united!

He is the muscle of the group, he has other members for those kinds of things

>Shiggy’s own friends are rushing to escape his quirk
He’s guaranteed to end up killing them

>whole arc about Shigaraki proving himself as a threat to the heroes side
>He does it
WHAT IS THIS MARY SUE BULLSHIT REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Imagine the LoV's feel when they can finally eat and sleep well thanks to ReDestro's money, shit like that warms my heart.

Especially Mr Compress

At least Overhaul considered Shiggy a waste of air. Redestro is just pathetic.

>kino
Fucking crossboarders

Toga will get more cute stuff!

Actually it's the opposite, he had a huge quirk disadvantage because of Geten's ability to reduce the ice's temperature. If Geten can absorb and nullify the energy that the fire is giving off, then it's essentially useless

>hey you kidnapped and lightly mutilated our informant out of the blue
>and you killed hundreds of my men, destroyed our city, and killed one of my friends and coleaders
>seems like we're pretty even now, after all she did hurt our only female member.
>...
>so would you like to all die and be forgotten or kneel to me? I guess maybe I can let you idiots rebuild after I destroy everything. If I remember.
>technically this is the best deal I've heard today so sure I guess.

Its not the worst ending, but it could have been better. Full scans and translations will be the deciding factor.

But what do the koreans think about this shit show?
>The only thing I really liked about this bill was to make Tomura with a weird cliche like 'This guy was actually a poor guy'
>Billen Story Is it over? Honestly, I was tired of sleepiness. How many episodes did you spend trying to show that you're growing up behind Billan?
>Honestly, this is Billy's background development. It's because I watched it serially.
>Last scene Hunter x Hunter Netter, I came down and came down to show the speeding of the seal to the chief director, and it feels like a scene called "Babsa"?
>I feel like the balls are coming out in the next issue.
>Crazy ... I quickly got my hands on it ... I'm going to halve the fact that I'm following a leader and an idea, but anyway ... I've been recognized by the doctor and I thought I'd do it.
>Now, Billan Academy, I've made it long ... Now show me Midori next week. I think it's the only way to stop Midori!

Attached: 1523377023725.png (300x350, 49K)

>MHA is too cerebral for shitposters
kek

Literally the only good thing to come out of this shit arc.

Can't wait for the high quality scans of this chapter

Attached: 1558665745470.png (400x414, 217K)

So are all the league members are going to get Power armor now

Attached: tjvnjs9n9vf31.jpg (2892x3704, 1.55M)

This chapter makes no sense. Dropped.

Just seems anti-climatic in all honesty. Giga seemed like he was hyped up to fight destro's huge form but he only took out some fodder before admiring shiggy's big dickness

I hope Shiggy's going to be different from now, I want him to be more like AfO, big boss with charisma who enjoys doing evil.
Neet Shiggy is fun to joke about, but the characters I like the most are always the ones who enjoy doing what they do.

Then why did they clash in the first place? Why didn't they unite right from the get go if their goals align so much?

>they buy a new bar

Attached: 1561970093945.png (480x480, 148K)

Is Mina objectively the cutest girl in MHA?

Attached: e6568f5997fa5ce690f519f070cbda91.png (720x1280, 1.28M)

read the fucking manga holy shit

>anime only

the weakest of all his fellow retards, assuming he's serious

Attached: laughing tigers.jpg (450x450, 38K)

Because before they fought, ReDestro viewed them as a stepping stone and didn't even consider the possibility that their paths would co-align in the way the did. They were supposed to be a propaganda stunt, and turned out to be much more of a handful

Both can't make sense. They can't both be diametrically opposed and perfectly aligned

Yeah I don't think this semen slurping manga is for me anymore lads

How big is Shiggy's dick?

See you next week, and probably all throughout this week too

she's the best girl to be a friend with benefits

Have a little of reading comprehension.

200% giant slong

So no answer? Gotcha. I figured this was just hot air again but I hoped I was wrong

I wonder how twice is going to sperg out about this because muh friends, or spinner because he got made fun of, or toga because she was an idiot who almost got herself killed

Also skeptic technically won because twice and them are on the same side now.

see The Liberation army had no way of knowing what the little group's goal was, they just picked them because they were infamous and would garner attention if they had beaten them

This is literally a template post, you posted this same shit 2 week ago. Get some new material faggot.

No, Deku is.

Attached: 1509472105494.jpg (800x1000, 236K)

I still hate Shigaraki and think he is an awful character. I am just glad ReDestro survived and Quirk Liberation could maybe remain an issue in the manga.

>So no answer
the answer is written in the manga. Your claims make no sense to anybody who read the story.

You guys...

I personally welcome the new villain Jesus

Just read the thread you dummy, if the manga it's too difficult for you.

>be Shiggy
>do nothing for 3 years
>suddenly become powerful to destroy a city overnight
Herocucks will defend this

Attached: dick think.png (526x511, 358K)

So now that the arc is almost over, how would you rank it?

It was fine for Deku
So it should be fine for his villain parallel
Honestly you were fine with it for literally the million characters it happened for already then you should be fine with it now

Pro Hero
My Villain Academia
Remedial course
are now the three good arcs
Kamino was okay
rest was shit

It's like you didn't read the arc

Solid 9/10, enjoyed it immensely. Was like the Pro-Hero, but longer

>suddenly
that shit lasted for weeks. Why do you refuse to read?

Did Destro lose his legs?

Number one but not by much, Pro Hero arc is a close two

Why not both?

Attached: 1561683594361.jpg (1940x2112, 758K)

yes. just like overhole lost his arms

Yes, user :(

Now you're playing with power

>Shigaraki spends the better part of an entire year as a murderhobo who has to use his quirk and fighting skills to survive by taking out smaller groups (CRC etc), and then fights Giga for more than a month non-stop
>Deku trains every single day to improve his quirk
Yeah haha it totally came out of nowhere

>it was fine for Deku
No it wasn't

You literally ignored the guy who responded with exactly what you wanted here just so you could say the guy who didn't spoonfeed you had no answer.

Attached: ed360a9565be27b5fdc0a320ef2783f5.png (605x416, 196K)

see retards here defend Deku O MY 7 just as much as they will defend this asspull. Get used to it

All Shigaraki did was eat tendies, play video games and be a shithead to everyone he meets.
It makes no sense in the first place that he's able to fight Giga.

It's Overhaul! Have a little respect!

that was a different user
I don't want to hear from the guy who obviously knows the correct answer
I wanted to hear from the tard who screamed "read the manga"
They never know the actual answer.

This ended up becoming real

Attached: 1565945745045.png (1148x2480, 161K)

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO

WE GOT TOO COCKY SHITPOSTBROS. HOW DO WE STOP THE HEROCHADS FROM ENJOYING THEIR MANGA???

this is somekind of foreshadowing?

Ever since Kamino and the destruction of the bar they had been on the run, fighting to stay alive every day. Go back and read the start of this arc again

I think ReDestro shouldnt have bitched out but I hope this means Shigaraki evolves beyond "destroy everything" and go into an AfO route of underground ruler.

So you're 16

Oh shut the fuck up, what a pathetic, no-brain response.

No
But it is fun to call out the shitposters from time to time.

Yeah this is dumb, considering how different their ideals are it makes no sense for redestro to want to join shiggy.

what if that drawfag was hori all along

Attached: cascathink.png (314x270, 46K)

He seems to be going more the conquering king route, it's ether join him or die

Eventual lost limb tagteam fight.

Attached: 1565954481255.png (2893x4092, 672K)

kek

I suggest you look at this image

semen slurping fits you tho

I am convinced that Hori gets his ideas from here

Attached: 55407BCB-AAC9-4B0F-A345-F8990B613C86.gif (320x180, 3.28M)

>Easily triggered
Lol it literally said his quirk was being suppressed until now

I see the obvious meaning behind Overhaul losing his hands, but is there one with Redestro losing his legs?

this but unironically
this is probably what people from other series are actually thinking

Good, you don't have reading comprehension

>Redestro has to teach him how to micro manage.

Sounds fun desu

Uh huh.

They spent months thinking of shitpost for when ReDestro dies, and now have to think of new material

Yes clearly being a hobo is great training for becoming the stronkest.
It's a true fact that all MMA champions are reformed hobos.

Bull shit, don't start acting like "haha just testing you bro" when you get exposed, you just look more pathetic. You asked why they fought despite having similar views, something which is adressed at the very start of the arc and should be obvious, when you ask that it's clear that A) You didn't actually read the start of the arc or the several lines of dialoge explaining why the QLA were so hot on recording everything. Or B) You're a neet with nothing better to do than to argue in bad faith.

You're obviously going to keep "pretending to know" but im still responding to hammer home to others just how dumb most contrarians are. Then next time people complain they can remember it's people like you and they can safely ignore it.

Attached: b09ea569748c4605e4a1df52a9119fb5.png (290x330, 58K)

Didnt shiggy lose an hand?

I mean in goals though. AfO was like that too.

>Shitposters so mad they've gone back to making obnoxious falseflag threads
Based Villain Jesus

Attached: Having a wonderful time.png (394x526, 180K)

I was a little wary of how this arc was going to end after the last chapter, but after seeing this one in full I've gotta say I think it was handled well. I'm glad ReDestro and his cronies will be sticking around, and I eagerly await watching how the members of the LoV will react to their new recruits. Not only that, but it also opens up plenty of new pathways for the group, given they have a massive increase in resources. Now that they are properly funded and potentially have Detnerat's gear at their disposal, they are a true force to be reckoned with

I'm going to miss Curious though, liked her design Mommy's are pretty nice and I hope smaller characters like her slave and Slide'n'Go aren't forgotten Also John-Chan better continue showing up

We've heard from Hori that the next arc will go back to the students, namely Deku, but also that apparently (read: not sure of the source) it will include some big reveals. We also have the Hawks side-plot that has yet to be resolved, so I pose the question:

What comes next for the LoV and students, and what are you hoping we see revealed in the next arc?

Attached: shin3.png (411x238, 26K)

>It's a true fact that all MMA champions are reformed hobos.
AHEM

Attached: ohma.png (546x503, 237K)

I know that shit
One of the explanations linked to me explaining it was literally one of my posts.
I fucking hate people who just answer "just read the manga bro" I rather not have you answer at all.
I love this arc and explained it.

>Gets a high tech arm and his sushi.

He will be happy.

Ending was kind of shit and felt rushed, shiggy got a background that made him less interesting, lots of things kind of teased but never happened and the LoV suffered no losses which is kind of bullshit. Mildly annoyed Re-Destro ended up kneeling, but I guess it makes sense and maybe we'll get to see him a bit more, but him turning into a bitch last second sucked. Still one of the better arcs.

>villainfags eating each other like the liberals they are
Ahahaha I love it. You guys are so agressive and pathetic you even go full force at people you agree with because they don't agree in the same way
Every time someone posts a smug ReDestro it is always accompanied by someone retarded
Both of you are retarded and you are both right calling the other retarded.

By that line of thought, you could ask the same about non-VA villains, non-1-A students, and everyone else in the manga.
A story's developments are what make the ending worth it, if you didn't "waste" chapters on the main villain, then their inevitable defeat would be just as meaningless as the rest of the sotry.

Noone is talking about the most important fact:
Now Dabi and Geten are on the same team

spinner is going to get an upgrade for sure

FINALLY.
Yes, don't spend time on useless shit, Hori. Holy fuck I'm glad you said it and not me.

>rest was shit
why are you like this

Rest was shit.

Shoto will have to beat them both at the same time

onahole haha

Nooooooo

Yeah this outcome is honestly the best one there could have been. It gives hori a lot more he can do with Shiggy and the villains thanks to ReDestro and Ukoji's introduction they'll be able to give Shiggy some much needed direction, although his ascendance will probably help with his decision making. Also with the possibility of splinter MLA groups for them to try and suppress as well as better being able to undermine hero society from the shadows and further spread their influence. I'm looking forward to more of Shiggy and his crew and I think the arc has really helped make their whole situation better.

In relation to what comes next I think it depends if Hori is going to take a break from using the LoV for a while. I think he will so we probably won't see the LoV next arc with Deku. Isn't the second movie supposed to be going on around now? I figure we might get a final exam or changing of the school year arc soon. That or there'll be some more Student/Hero mentor stuff.

Attached: Idea.png (245x165, 35K)

I hope it's a qt under the parka. Or LoV would be 14 guys 1 girl.

>this arc is the perfect setup for future arcs, says increasingly nervous man for the 12th time this manga

Alright, narratively, where the fuck do you go after this? The villains who are set on destroying society and do not mind preforming any senseless acts of terrorism for their goal now have
>A psycho leader who can destroy a city just by being in there almost instantly
>A bodyguard/pet for said guy who can withstand that power, has an unknown number of quirks and can make holes into mountains just by sidefighting
>A dequirking drug blueprints
>An instant army generator that can endlessly replicate their power-houses without any effort
>Influence in all sections of society via a secret organization that they just conquered
>An army probably still in the thousands of zealot believers
>At least 10 Nomus that required the Number 2 and Number 1 heroes to work together to defeat and almost killed both of them while casually destroying buildings
Seriously, what the fuck can the kids from class 1-A do before this? This escalated way too quickly. Even if they take some weeks to recover and prepare, there is no way Japan can stand against this.

Attached: 39aca52fca931050b6be6a873162fd6b.jpg (751x1080, 541K)

somehow I feel this makes the Geten = Natsuo/Fuyumi/real Touya theory more plausible

I mean that makes sense. His whole problem right now is being able to properly use both his sides in tandem. A 2 v 1 elemental battle sounds like the perfect showcase for him developing

Deku punches them directly in jail. All of them.

Personally I think it will be a mix of students and Hawks stuff next arc, continuing on from the tidbit we got this arc

It means that Anarcho-Capitalism is the future.

>Implying I haven't been waiting for this Shiggy development for literally years
Ascended Shiggy is better than I could have imagined and all you whiny faggots are bitches

Thayd be a blow up tho, geten controls all ice. Shotos ice would just give him more ammo.

Well I hope you're happy because if I were you I'd be thoroughly disappointed.

I knew a guy who lived in his dad's old bar.
He had a p5 joker situation upstairs and just a bar for a living room.
Not gonna lie it is a pretty comfy situation so I wouldn't blame them if they live in a new bar.

Attached: DL3GJshVoAICyQY.jpg (345x362, 20K)

Yeah it'll probably end up focusing on Deku/Tokoyami/Hawks and probably a few other characters that could honestly be anybody.

>Stops your punches

Attached: dd3gx34-0e1bfeec-690c-4292-b6af-0002290f9297.png (868x430, 288K)

For that reason I'm very afraid. Our heroes are doomed. I can't think how they can overcome this.

Do you deny that the answer is very clearly in the manga? I don't know where you jumped in so ill just recreate the chain.

>They were similar, them making peace makes sense
>If they are similar why do they fight
>It is explained in the manga
>Both can't make sense. They can't both be diametrically opposed and perfectly aligned
If you HAD read the manga, and you still asked this question, your reading comprehension would be for shit.
>Your reading comprehension is for shit
>So no answer? Gotcha. I figured this was just hot air again but I hoped I was wrong
You were not arguing a point where there is a need for explanation, you would maybe have a point if you wanted something like Nighteyes quirk explained to you, but the first chapter of the fight spells it out in such a clear way that you either hadnt read the manga or understood any of it. What you're left with now is you crying about not being spoonfed plotpoints.

His punches literally change the future.

>Punches harder

good post

Ooh good point I hadn't thought of that. Although He can still melt the ice.

For the thread comparing this arc to a typical Shounen arc- it ends in a typical shounen way, the protagonist beating their opponent into submission and proving them embody ideals/belief the opponent is moved by (last chapter with Shigaraki's "liberation").

It also makes sense Re-Destro surrendered, Shigaraki's power ended up holding the whole 'army' by the metaphorical balls.

The ending feels satisfying as it accomplishes the problem laid out in the start of the arc:

>The league have no money- solved (That's one way to bag a sugar daddy)

>The league have trouble getting recruits - solved

>Shigaraki needed to prove himself to AFO's people - solved (I assume Machia can see Shigaraki can get people to follow him, (and he can scare everyone with a look) which was a condition he had to help Shigaraki and he's getting AFO flashbacks so yeah.)

It all makes logical sense with the established values and loyalty the MLA have established.

Also I see Shigaraki getting new fans with the way he was drawn this chapter and I am looking forward to what Spinner is thinking because he's like much of the other cultists in following leaders with charisma.

>Do you deny that the answer is very clearly in the manga?
No
But the reasoning presented in this thread was clearly wrong.

Redestro tried to punch him and got nothing out of it.

Could Endeavor 1v2 Dabi and Geten?

Look I know kids get cranky when you don't get enough sleep but that is no excuse to be acting out in public. Now get your rest.

Attached: stopreadingthefilesnameyoucuck.png (186x186, 11K)

they'll call backup from america

He just didn't punch hard enough.

>implying this arc hasn't been set up for ages

>Vetoes your resolution
Not so fast, kiddo

Attached: 81NfOcqiXtL._SX425_.jpg (425x266, 6K)

Whatever helps you sleep. If you think acting like this makes your argument look better or makes you look like anything but a smug redditor who mistakes being condescending for being witty go ahead.

>Hori delivers a satisfying ending to this gang war
>MLA will be recurring characters
>Next arc will be equally as jampacked based on the editor's comments
>Shitposters getting BTFO'D by Hori and Herochads
>S4 almost here
Bros, it should be illegal to win this much

Attached: 1548800155053.jpg (600x1000, 74K)

>Well I hope you're happy
Ecstatic

Attached: Smile.png (280x717, 130K)

What did he mean by this?

Attached: what3.jpg (600x825, 187K)

The only setup was Shiggy being picked up from the street by AfO. I guess it's something.

Actually, Geten’s ice really shouldn’t be able to melt if he/she has control over it’s temperature, because any heat it retains is immediately nullified

It’s been shown how destro doesn’t like all the death. It can simply be justified by cancelling the blood shed. And what’s he gonna do if shiggy asks something from him? Beat him up? Shiggy showed redestro that redestro is a bitch with his own philosophy.

league starts to unite crime world in a AFO type way.
Original LV will start to branch out into groups with people like Toga(if she doesn’t die, this is still a possibility) and spinner be almost like recruiters.
They will start blasting thru hero’s in 2-3 arcs, clearing up space for some others to fill the top spots.

but she was already spending all her cash on cute stuff

Attached: D49CA7C9-DA2E-4978-8D4E-E6092C0408EC.jpg (418x679, 124K)

That kinda plays into how the LoV are more like a traditional shonen hero group than the students of 1-A.

Attached: Villainous Nakama.jpg (815x192, 85K)

He means, in villainy, the strongest side wins.

Can Hori stop winning for a minute?

Why? You just did the exact same thing you complained about, instead of arguing your point you just say
>But the reasoning presented in this thread was clearly wrong
But earlier you were complaining about the person who said "read the manga" a tard because he couldn't support his point. You're a hypocrite and a dumbass and you're only digging yourself deeper into your idiot hole with every terrible excuse.

Can't wait to see Vodka hero

>implying we are nervous because it’s getting worse
>really nervous because other mangas lose quality very quickly and this one keeps giving

Tears of joy on his face

I don't see Endeavor losing

You’re forgetting Destro being mentioned by Gentle, as well as that streaker in the Pro Hero Arc who was inspired by his book.

No if you follow the entire chain the quick summaries missed the point. Only making clear to explain the half it was easy to argue their fake points apart.
I admit I argued in bad faith to make a point but I got what I wanted out of that. No idea what you want from me now. I can't admit something that isn't wrong and you were never anyone I cared to interact with.

>Tfw that old fuck in the top 10 is going to die
Damn

You’re stupid, they’re still in school.

Look at all the pro hero’s.
There will be an arc soon where high level hero’s are taken out by villains for clout/ send a message

Just realised the blood on Shiggy's forehead covering his eyes is meant to be a parallel to how All for One is usually portrayed.

She will get MORE

>We're going to get to see toga in more cute outfits
This just keeps getting better

seriously, how the hell are you supposed to root for Deku when this is one of the guys he's going to end up fighting? Why the fuck would you read a shonen to watch the power of friendship LOSE?

Attached: 16-17.png (1836x1300, 1010K)

There was also that random MLA grunt being detained by Endeavor who was wearing a jacket with the MLA logo on out.

And also the fact that the MLA use a rat as thier symbol when back in the Yakuza arc Overhaul mentions that one of the leading theories on quirks is that it was a virus spread by rats that triggered them.

ffs, you cant compare AFO to shiggy who is just drunk by his own power, not I can't respect gigantomachia either, what are you doing Hori?

That was my only response to you, I didn't say anything previously, I just found it funny how you were acting like a cranky child who didn't get his rest while saying "rest was shit". But it is funny that you should say it doesn't "make my argument look better" when all you did was repeat "rest was shit" in the first place instead of arguing your point.

Fair enough although Dabi was able to melt some of their ice wasn't he? So maybe it's not an instant temperature change more than a gradual. Although Genten wasn't able to make their own ice but use the ice from the surrounding location so their control over ice could be more limited.

Who wanted to argue? Its clear from your posts you weren't trying to convince me and its a fact that the rest was shit

Cant wait for Dekuchad to destroy all of those faggots with his multiple quirks

>Only member of the MLA who died quickly and viciously is the fucking head of shueisha who's power is producing bombs

WHAT THE FUCK DID HORI ACTUALLY MEAN BY THIS?

>kek you can't even defend your manga
>yes we can, look at all these posts that explain what you were complaining about
>WELL THAT WASN'T WHAT I WAS RESPONDING TO SO IT DOESN'T COUNT
just fuck off already

Actually, AFO was the one drunk in his own power. Shiggy always had a goal in mind and worked towards it. AFO was just strong and invincible and he just did whatever the fuck he wanted and people started adoring him like a god.

>to root for Deku
Bitch I'm into Shigaraki's train, he takes no shit from anyone. He don't keeps repeating how Redestro is amazing. Shiggy isn't even AFO's kid but he choose Shiggy as his heir instead of his actual son.

>Underdogs
>All friends who will die for eachother
>Weaklings who get stronger with time
>Trying to live up to a legendary figure who was defeated
>Gaining comerades from enemies through sheer charisma
This isn't fair, i'm starting to like them too much

>>kek you can't even defend your manga
Never said that
You probably have me confused with someone else. Be stupid somewhere else or go to a website with names so you can actually follow shit

Wash new number 1. Fuck everyone else’s bullshit

Attached: 829924AE-A1A7-4EE2-8054-1EB64C0D8595.png (360x450, 159K)

How can deku even compete?

in what way did he ascend? tell me now how did he grow as a villain for you, because if anything, now I just blame the quirk for his whole career, this is not how you write a villain. At this point the main selling point of the series is the art, truly a tragedy because at some point I thought it was better than One Piece.

Also, Giran actually straight up mentioned lifestyle and support companies using shady sales to sell black-market equipment like 4 years ago

Attached: 1557466650893.jpg (1200x1053, 64K)

Which means Horikoshi failed as a mangaka

Any gook speakers.
What's the situation?
Is it
>ALL HAIL OUR NEET KING SHIGGY THE TRUE SYMBOL AND INCARNATION OF LIBERATION.
Or is it
>Boss we got our asses kicked what are we going to do now?
>fuck it if you can't beat em join em, besides I kinda took a liking to him.

Attached: 1475992238457.jpg (800x554, 227K)

Twice is too good to go down as some villain but I can't see him turning against his friends. The LoV are too lovable for their own good

I want to see his lewd hoses

By having 7 overpowered quirks

an argument so dumb I'm tempted to say it's bait.

i doubt he'll have the time to unlock them all

AFO actually but an great effort in fixing japan.

He's been looking pretty AfO like for the last few chapters with the squint and his perpetual grin.

Attached: Pure.png (193x174, 25K)

> points
Nice headcanon you are spouting since you are unable to defend the canon anyway.

One of his Quirks will have to let him no-sell Shiggy's Decay. Maybe something like that Sandman fellow that Dabi killed.

He looks even more cuter

Let's see.

For a month an a half Shiggy has been fighting Giga at the extreme limit of his power and endurance, developing even as he becomes more exhausted and borderline psychotic each day. Then he gets forced to fight a whole army and starts having flashbacks. He makes it to the final boss and, in one on one combat, loses most of his left hand and takes considerable damage besides, but also finally breaks through his mental and emotional blocks to remember his past and unleash his full power. He demonstrates he can now destroy ReDestro, the LA, and maybe even Giga, and everybody surrenders to him because it's that or die. And he didn't earn any of this.

OK.

But you still don't point to which step in the chain I missed.
>I admit I argued in bad faith to make a point but I got what I wanted out of that
But you didn't prove that he didn't know what he was talking about because you agree that reading the manga would solve the problem for anyone who didn't. Why would he need to spoonfeed you information that is clearly in the manga? Again which part of the chain is incorrect?

>The silent rebellion begins

I'm pretty sure Kotarou was cucked.

>escalated way too early
We've been running for five years, user. It's about fucking time things escalated.

Going off the faces and reactions, it's definitely the second one

You mean besides his earth-shattering power and his newfound ability to command absolute respect?

>But you still don't point to which step in the chain I missed.
Because you already made your mind up
You said you are convinced I wasn't telling the truth
No point in explaining something to someone going "lalala I can't hear you"
>But you didn't prove that he didn't know
I proved it to me. Someone else had to jump in and explain it for him.

He's most likely to make redestro the face of the league

shiggy is already a menace while deku can barely use 20% of OfA

Based Yea Forums chad

AfO is the one who talked about being delighted that people started to do what he wanted even without him telling them anything and getting more and more followers for his powers.

>the problem is, he's still shiggy, he has no real plan yet
He will just bump into another villain and the fall into the solution. Like with stain. Like with Overhaul and like he did with ReDestro.

fear =/= respect

What's his endgame?

Attached: latest[1].png (302x557, 49K)

Honestly thinking about it what the LoV just went through is essentially their own kino hero arc. Shit Shiggy's whole fight with Redestro is so peak shonen it feels intentional.

ReDestro and Giga actually respect him now.

Regardless, the point stands. Being able to command absolute fear over so many people is certainly something I would call 'ascended'

Invading scrubs in Elden Ring with his nigga Shiggy.

I'm so happy ReDestro lived and did something entirely in-keeping with such an opportunistic character.

To have purpose outside of being a NEET no one likes.

Frankly, I think that's the major issue with this arc. This feels like the kind of arc that you'd have before the climax of a story, just as things are gearing up for the final confrontation between the protagonsit and the antagonist.
Thing is, unless Hori plans to end the manga at ~300 chapters, it's not supposed to be that kind of story arc. And if it isn't, how on Earth is he going to develop the sotry without it becoming an anticlimactic mess?
You can't expect readers to sit through 200+ chapters of school shit before doing anything of note with the villain side of story, and anything you actually do on the villain side of the story would have to endgame-tier at this point.

No translation today?

>Implying
Deku is going to help them user, his goal is to give a brighter future to those who lived through great pain. unlike All Might, he will try to save them. He already showed compassion for Gentle afterall

It was about time for Shiggy to become this strong honestly.

Attached: 1534440058242.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

rip blue milkies

Attached: 8124B419-F0EC-416F-8051-167BAB131C23.png (325x1041, 340K)

Shueisha is cracking down on leaks, nothing in WSJ got spoilers or scanlations on time

>MLA joins shiggy
>They killed of killer queen mommy
goddamnit hori

>but it is drawn so it makes sense
well

Yeah, I feel that we should be done with the school SoL about now. Which is a shame since it's arguably half the draw, but culture festivals and final exams are kinda paltry now that the villains are capable, willing and ready to literally destroy society at a moment's notice.

There's still plenty of things you could do.
Obviously the relationship between the Liberation Army and the LoV is a little shaky, so I'd expect more arcs similar to the Pro Hero one where a new member of the league is sent out with a Nomu as a 'trust-building' exercise
Also Hawks could potentially rat out the League, and they may lose some of their precious resources

Hawks will save the heroes

I guess it's the entire change in demeanor. The realization is supposed to be that Shiggy has always had the capability to be this powerful but all the mental trauma shit was keeping him back. It's not just his power it's how his entire presence on the page changes as soon as he accepts himself for what he is and casts off his past. Like he's decided to just enjoy what he is instead of feeling held down by it. It's a dramatic change for a character that still manages to feel genuine.

do they even really need hawks at this point?

The League has become too powerful, so I am pretty sure Dekuk will defeat Shiggy by talking him down. Shiggy is basically Sasuke anyway.

Nah the Shimuras are just a naturally beautiful family

just like bakugou joining the lov right

Imagine if the LoV spent those five years gradually improving instead of having all their training happen offscreen in one chapter.

Attached: EAk6pf7X4AA0RQg.jpg (1024x1024, 110K)

Deku use his gorillion quirks to defeat all of them while harming himself

He is happy now

Attached: 1280.png (512x475, 295K)

the have redestro money now, hawks will probably be killed off

they did though

Don't forget that although they have MLA under their command the MLA just lost a considerable amount of it's forces going up against them.

but they have been gradually improving with every single appearance

The ties to Hero society are useful, but he might potentially be on the chopping block

I am pretty sure Japan is full of scrub heroes. Internationally there are probably tons of Superman or reality warper tier heroes that can be called in to clean up the mess if things get too hairy.

LoV

>males
Shigaraki
Redestro
Spinner
Dabi
Compress
Twice
Kurogiri
Giran
dr. Tsubasa
Gigachad
Hanabata
Skeptic
Geten(?)
Arguably AFO
Double agent Hawks

>female
Toga

What does Hori mean by this?

Attached: 1564443429713.png (435x758, 259K)

It's unironically poetry, it rhymes. It's cathartic but also really sad to see how lost he is.

>ties to Hero society are useful
the MLA have heroes on their side too so i dunno

It's okay user, you'll see her again very soon.
It'd be a waste for such a valuable specimen go unnoticed, you know?

Attached: images (14).jpg (278x832, 33K)

I understand his change, and it does makes sense, but it's far from a good one.

on the bright side, toga has permanent plot armor now

>Yakuza arc
Did nothing
>Gentle Arc
Did nothing
>Pro hero arc
Did nothing
>joint training
Did nothing
>liberation army
Had like 3 pages of them fighting Giganto and then explained the rest in an exposition dump

Let's consider each member of the LoV:

Shiggy - wants to destroy Hero Society and especially All Might. He doesn't seem to have any goals beyond that.

Toga - wants to be free to live a normal (her definition) life and love who she wants. Her definition of love is pretty unique, too.

Twice - wants friends. And probably Toga.

Mange - died screaming she wanted to be free of social restrictions and to live her life as she wished.

Spinner - Also hates the current society and wants it gone and something better in place.

Compress - Seemed to feel LA ideology wasn't that different from LoV desires.

Dabi - isn't saying.

So while the LoV is united in wanting the current society gone, they don't seem to have come up with anything definite to replace it with, beyond an end to restrictions, suppression, and repression. I see the LoV and the LA fitting together pretty well. Aside from all the dead and hurt people, that is.

This. It's nice to see him finally embrace his villainy head-on, but it hurts a little to remember that there was a scared little kid who wanted to be a hero in there somewhere

Attached: 1557476469115.png (419x491, 321K)

I can't get over how god damn cheerful he is right now

Attached: Laughing.png (730x199, 134K)

I would say Shiggy has the ability to send waves of Decay through connecting objects. That explains his killing his mother and grandparents by touching the ground way back when, and his wiping out the mob that was attacking him and most of the city, now. Same explanation as yours, just phrased differently.

There's hero the profession and there's Hero. Very ironically AFO is just as big a historical Hero as AM. Everything he did only ended up being beneficial.

>posts
alright now I KNOW you need some rest, the very first thing I said in my second post was
>That was my only response to you, I didn't say anything previously
So you must have missed that if you think I had made "posts" (several) that "werent" (past tense) trying to convince you that the "rest wasnt shit". If this is the case you can't read.
If you were talking about the two posts I had made you would have said "it's clear from your posts you ARENT trying to convince me". Either that or you're dumb and can't into grammar.

You're the one who classified what the other guy said as an argument when you said
>If you think acting like this makes your argumet look better
Which means you were in an argument in your mind, or you meant to say "arguments" as in "your arguments in general". In that case again you're dumb. Now don't confuse this for an "You misspelled so your point is invalid", situation. This is your grammar being so bad you can't express an opinion that doesnt expose you as an idiot no matter what your intent was.

I think that makes it even better. You know that if his life had been a little different or if his power didn't develop exactly when it did he could have been a completely different healthy person. But that's not who he is anymore, AfO took that kid and made Shiggy and now Shiggy is finally accepted himself for what he is.

Attached: Happy.png (585x576, 381K)

Here waiting for the official to update.

Attached: ascended Shiggy diggy.png (1280x797, 1.05M)

> is he going to develop the sotry without it becoming an anticlimactic mess?
He will just add in extra bs like he did since post-kamino.
Introduce new chars
create some reason for a very simple us vs them arc
do some incoherent bs in the arc
end it
rinse and repeat
meanwhile add some slice of life to it and retards will call it genius.

Well we'll have to agree to disagree on that then.

>>That was my only response to you
In a second response
Meaning multiple posts. Plural.
Going full grammar nazi were you aren't even 100% correct and only doing that 30 minutes later is pathetic. Accept it as a loss and be glad you didn't embarrass yourself on the other websites you visit because there it is attached to your username.

ReDestro losing his legs was a bit too much.
That's it, my only gripe I had with the chapter.

Now this is kino

So you're saying they're shit characters who have no depth beyond HERO MAN BAD

Attached: 1556966044066.jpg (575x431, 83K)

Siggys right side began to crack. I bet these will be permanent scars.

Attached: 5 (2).png (989x806, 599K)

I'm not gonna bother laying it all out, so here's a turbo recap for your shitposting
>Start of Manga, USJ
Shiggy is a NEET who hates everyone, learns to plan better and expect resistance after a complete loss
>Stain
Shiggy begins to learn to work with others, figures out how to use others to boost himself up
>Forest Raid
Begin working as a semi-cohesive unit, finally begins to form a team
>Kamino
Loses his mentor, begins to really think independently
>Yakuza
Instead of immediately destroying Overhaul, makes the smart play and works with him. Manages to steal his entire organisation's work with no casualties after Magne
>Beginning of arc
Tight knit group that survives and plays off eachother's strengths in a fight, begins to truly train against Giga
>End of arc
Able to take on an extremely large force

Every time they have a conflict, something is gained from it. Be it knowledge, numbers, infamy or all three

I'm pretty sure the ice mage is a girl

Hawks, for the LoV, is a pipeline into what the government and the heroes are planning. They'll need him now more than ever.

>Siggy's sides began to crack.
It's visible.

I mean, if oversimplification with emission of details on things is the only way you can manage to understand.

Looking at the page again I'm kinda wondering how that happened. I think he might have actually cut his own legs off to stop himself from being disintegrated. Which would honestly make him even cooler in my mind.

you are based too, user

Was he implying that they weren't?

What the fuck can Deku possibly do as character to hold your interest once focus shifts back to him? All he has to do right now is quirk work.

You
>
>
The joke

>By the way Young Midoriya, did I ever told you that my master's quirk allowed her to stop atomic disintegration quirks? Crazy, right?

Attached: c7467f3ebd1732eec2ecca440a3b442fd6931553v2_hq.jpg (525x700, 37K)

Hori loves him some parallels.

This is the ideal outcome I’m so fucking happy

>people complaining

Shut up lol. Shigaraki from the very beginning was meant to be AFOs successor as king of the underworld, and guess what? The LA is a part of that underworld.

When you stand next to a city-levelling attack, damage tends to happen

This is metal as fuck and I really hope this is the reason why

>LoV learns teamwork by kamino time
>does next to nothing for 3 years afterwards
>come back and suddenly get new abilities, Ujiko's resources and Redestro's gang under their control
Great build there

Attached: 1555624036776.jpg (1200x906, 92K)

Dick sucking lips.

Attached: screenshot-manamoa.net-2019.08.16-12_40_50.png (323x475, 248K)

>oversimplification with emission of details
More like you have to nitpick and grasp at straws to defend the manga because it can't stand on its own.
>X didn't happen happen!
>Yes it did! Here's a cherrypicked panel that proves it!

Aren't you forgetting the entirety of the Yakuza arc, and the start of this arc which recounted the league's activities and then time-skipped to the present?

You just know Deku is going to get a quirk that hard counters shiggy.

Yeah, a mix of HERO MAN BAD and WE LIVE IN A SOCIETY.

What the fuck did you expect them to do while they were on the run after they got kicked out of their hideout, wanted, with lack of resources and also communication with the outside world?
The only reason they had to act was given they got backed into a corner

>which recounted the league's activities and then time-skipped to the present?
That's the problem, yes.

>shiggy's sides literally obliterated

Yeah the more and more I look at it I think he used that sheet of metal to cut his legs off.

Attached: Amputation.png (940x416, 294K)

It did that over multiple chapters though

Imagine defending this shit

That doesn't even make any sense.
If it is in the manga to begin with, how in blazes would that mean it can't stand on its own?
The only explanation would be if you either skimmed through it or forgot details.

Look how fucked up and bloody the bottom of that thing is.

Attached: Amputation2.png (902x646, 433K)

Considering it compensation for cutting off Gian's fingers.

Metal

Attached: 1557541818156.jpg (477x724, 117K)

Karma for chopping off Giran's fingers?

It really says something about Hori's writing abilities when he'd rather spend half a year focusing on stupid UA exercises instead of showing his villains actually improving.

Damn, Hori went a whole lot gorier this arc

>Shiggy's limp leg, missing left had and completely shattered right arm
>ReDestro fucking cutting off his own legs to escape an attack
Brutal. I love it

Why did Hori kill off Curious? Should have kept her alive if they were going to join them anyways what a fucking waste.
Also if Shiggy had a more different quirk then Decay his ability literally one shots you so there is never going to be tension when they eventually fight again.

We just spent half a year entirely focused on the villains improving, last (you) from me

>Just given control of a huge powerful secret cult
>First thought is that Compress was complaining about sushi
The LoV are CUTE

Attached: 132352542562.png (213x285, 60K)

You're just described each member's one track mind while pretending like it makes them deep and introspective

>madman Deku is gone.
>I'm your Mad Lad now

Attached: ukj.png (276x342, 158K)

>Because you already made your mind up
I think you might be telling the truth, it's just that you would still be a retard for thinking that "read the manga" is not a functional response to someone asking a question that could only be asked by someone who didn't read the manga.
>I proved it to me. Someone else had to jump in and explain it for him.
So which one was you then? You said here that one of the posts responding to you was your own post, but now you say there was another guy who had to step in. But when you had made this post there was only one response linked to you, which was one second before your own post. Since there is a 60 second limit you didn't post that. Also that guy is the exact post that is linked to you here and that post was made within your post cooldown timer the only other post after that is me. So you clearly didn't reply to yourself with the correct answer and you're full of shit, thanks for confirming it. But go ahead and tell me you use Yea Forums plus, that might be the only way for me to lose respect for you at this point.

Shame we had to wait three years for it

MAYBE... on the same team. I can see Geten sperging out about this sudden change, the damage to ReDestro, his/her possible loss of importance in the new group, actually having to be on the same side as Dabi and Giga, and taking a walk. Starting his/her own group, or going independent.

I hope you all are ready for me tedious school shit to kill any momentum this arc made.

Attached: arc rankings.jpg (734x884, 140K)

Yes posts plural, but that is why I added the use of past tense, because you were using past tense you show that you didn't consider the current one as one of them, because then you would use "arent" not "werent" when talking about the "posts". But sadly now I know you can't read or understand grammar which is really obvious when I think about it.

>"read the manga" is not a functional response
Its worthless. Obviously we have all read it. When someone asks something I can answer with a page from the manga I usually post the manga page directly or at least direct them to the chapter or arc.
Just "read the manga" is worthless. Its a response that by itself is just shitposting and never solved anything.
Its the dismissive tumblr "educate yourself" Its not wrong but it is never actually meant that way.
The rest of your post is beyond retarded. Just read the thread and you get the answer. Right? That is a functional response apparently and direct referencing the post I am talking about is unnecessary. Just figure it out

And you're denying because your opinions simply said so, despite being otherwise proven and shown in the manga, even if you try to count it as "cherry picked".
Much like ReDestro's current lack of legs, you don't have much of an argument to stand on, do you?

le epic meme xd

Honestly Curious dying could end up being the only gripe I have about this arc simply because she looked like a fun character.But I also wish magne hadn't died because their power was really cool and could be used in cool ways

Attached: CarefulHorribleGhostshrimp.webm (640x360, 461K)

She'll have to stay once she realizes she's pregnant with Dabi's kid

No I was using past tense because my posts came after your posts and I was done with them. you said you were using past tense but you still consider the current post apart of them. You are wrong. Not even on a technicality are you right.

If you haven't understood the flow of this manga after 5 years that's your fault

Im pretty sure her quirk is something touch based like shiggy.

In fact im willing to bet its seomthing along the lines of touching people and exchanging emotions with them. This is how shiggy is going to have his change of heart and Deku will REALLY learn to understand people on a deeper level

Not him but you need to chill out. He's right, anyone who has read the manga to a degree would already know the answer to the original question. Please just stop responding

Read the thread. I have already addressed that.

I already like him, but I would like him even more if her snapped against the system and tried to do justice his own way (more than he already does)

He no longer feels pain but still wants to destroy everything. It was just the time to change his motivation to a more coherent one, such a chance is missed

Attached: (1286).png (1389x891, 1013K)

Looks like Kotaro used some sort of telekinesis quirk.

>they got kicked out of their hideout, wanted, with lack of resources and also communication with the outside world?
Wow, an interesting scenario. Imagine what all you could do!

>spoiler

Attached: 1474133043753.gif (300x222, 294K)

Hori unchained, If he kills one student then he'll become officially based

Lmao you said that his response of "read the manga" was worthless, but you yourself added nothing but shitposting, the post I made proved that you didn't answer yourself and you undeniably lied about one of the explanations was you. Now you're still trying to damage control, you care enough to respond and defend yourself, but not enough to bother with simple proof, because there is none and you're full of shit.

What "flow" is there to understand? Every arc gets hyped up at the start only to end on disappointment.

fug forgot image

Attached: kotaro.jpg (744x753, 315K)

No my post is actually in the thread.
Read the thread.

>His first action is forcing Redestro tp take them out to a nice dinner once theyre a bit fixed up.

I dunno I'm still running off the theory that Shigiraki's is an extra weird mutation like Eri's and isn't actually related to Nana's quirk at all.

Although I like that emotion sharing power idea. I hadn't even thought of that.

Not at all, and with hawks interesting position near them it would not surprise me if he becomes a gran tarino like hero, focuses on one villain group, and mostly plays in the shadows.

MY NAME IS SHIGARAKI TOMURA

Attached: 14942546.jpg (400x218, 21K)

I'm getting serious MGS vibes from this pic

If Hori is turning into a gorefag, I do believe there's a big possibility of Madman Deku to return

Yeah, "I want to destroy everything because I hate everything" is the most boring generic motivation ever. The MLA have actual goals that aren't compatible with Shiggy at all.

Like when they were hiding out in a shed during the Yakuza arc? How about when they were in a shack talking about their current situation in a SoL manner, or maybe them slaughtering a smaller group to stay alive like, oh I dunno, an old KKK type clan
Maybe they could even meet up with some of AfO’s old servants to get themselves back on their feet

Oh wait that all happened

Redestro already has a politician.

But then why the oversized gloves?

That would actually be great to see. I want this now.

he's probably going to need more than his actual limit at one point anyway

I cant get over the fact that before that he avoided the decay by splitting his armor again and riding one piece through the air.

>Oh wait that all happened
In one chapter

Attached: 1c1.jpg (960x538, 74K)

how is 'I like the world an d want it all to myself' any different in essence to 'i hate the world and want to destroy it all'?

Shiggy is in the end just as power hungry as AFO and a suitable successor. AFO had no real ideals if you think about it. Just the embodiment of raw power, he just went about his conquest in a completely different way

If dekus crybaby ass had this quirk hed be unstoppable lmao

The fact Trumpet managed to get to Redestro intact through the decay WITH the van is impressive.

Final battle gonna have shiggy lookin like gaara

>I’m glad we managed to put our differences behind us, former leader of the Liberation Army
>Now as a show of affection to your newfound comrades, I’d like you to direct me and my group to the nearest intact beds
>We’ll be awake next week, see you soon

Do we have a translatorfag for the chapter

I now get the appeal of that dismissive response. You don't have to be right or prove anything. Maybe I was wrong. I might just go "read the manga" instead of providing specific pages and proper sources. Its way more fun and adds way more shitposting.

In his suit you don't expect much from him besides his crazy quirk but ReDestro is honestly jacked.

Attached: 1753543574353735.png (307x306, 69K)

I'm suddenly reminded over All Might's spiel over how to not let Deku go astray from his path and not follow every of his steps, with more than likely All Might getting his hands bloody and likely killing villains as AfO seemingly states, it makes me think that'll be a plot point in the future. Specially since their society seem to be growing closer and closer to a gray area with villains rising to the top and with that should come a skewed form of justice.

No, it actually happened over the span of multiple chapters my shitposting friend

We used to but shitty threads have scared him away

I doubt Hori thinks that far or that hard, but yes Deku taking a different path than All Might is a theme.

I'm pretty sure KorTran bro left these threads years ago due to the degrade in thread quality.

How does hiding in a shack equate to development?

>how is 'I like the world an d want it all to myself' any different in essence to 'i hate the world and want to destroy it all'?
Because the first one is relatable, and it's the kind of thing that motivates plenty of real world scumbags. Greedy people can still convince other greedy people to work with them, since they would all benefit, money makes the world go round. A guy that wants to destroy everything is a nutjob that is going to have a hard time finding useful allies.

Reminder Eijiro is one of the most powerful guys in class 1-A.

Attached: maxresdefault-e1510221484906.jpg (953x712, 441K)

You’re stupid. Hori loves western comics and the killing thing has always been made a point in Batman. When deku starts fighting his first true powerhouse this question will come up.

Hori really underplays how fucking jacked some people are when they wear clothes. ReDestro looks like a twinky old man but holy shit look at him without a shirt.
Its most noticeable with mirio as well.

Attached: p.jpg (784x1145, 317K)

>444 posts
>92 IPs

What a fucking nit pick out of all the shit this dude posted. I don’t know if you’re keeping up your criminal activity while you’re in the shed, youre probably heading toward your goal

it's time for the traitor to reveal himself

nigga yore retarded if you think shiggys mindset isnt relatable

its a world literally filled with oppression, the LA alone is testament to that. EVERY single villain in this world would want a piece of the 'do what you want lol' pie

Why is it taking so long this week?

Seeing you make up a crusade with an impossible timeline only to turn on your non existant convictions and in a tragic twist become the villain you never hated has made this entire ordeal worth it.

Attached: +_8823e009514c663cf1c8426787736b64.jpg (316x406, 31K)

Can be beaten by Bakugo, Deku, Mina, Kaminari, Shouji, Mineta, Uraraka, Aoyama, Iida, Tokoyami and Shouto
So I don’t really think so

Detnerat suits are made of the same material that makes Machio from Dumbbell shrink when he puts on clothes

You're so sweet, Bakugou.

Yeah, all villains would be in the "do what you want" camp, but few would be in the "destroy everything on Earth" camp.

There is a lot of stuff wrong in your post but ultimately I don't think there is anything wrong with changing your mind on something
I genuinely though I was a better poster by providing sources but I see now that this is not the right place for it. If you are the baiter and you genuinely just wanted to create another shitposter not contributing much then I applaud you for your dedication.

relatability is one of the 3 character writing
memes
Relatability is one of the meme pitfalls that don't actually make for a good character.

Attached: 1555990897709.jpg (800x800, 91K)

Deku has that problem a lot too. Shirtless he'll be actually muscular and toned but put a shirt on him and he gets noodle arms.

I dunno, remember that straight-on shot of him from behind? He was W I D E there

>few would be in the "destroy everything on Earth" camp.
Because it's retarded and gay

Which one nigger?

Best boss. Scary but thinking about all the right things for his comrades.

>Shiggy isn't an NPC guise
>I'm having fun really
>please stop please

Calm your asperger, pal.

HEY BRO ARE YOU HAVING FUN? WELL GUESS WHAT!? YOU AREN'T!

Attached: cb0dd5860da25a76b417dd528cfeff77133ba4349790e2eb1afe920af5b341e1.jpg (196x229, 13K)

And why did he got over his emotional blocks?
>because flashbacks

That's stupid user

Give me a sec, I’ll find it

You have already won. I admit bnha is shit and I will shitpost from now on using some character from other shonen
What more do you want?

Shiggy a cute

Exactly, people follow someone because they believe they would stand to benefit. Noboy would benefit from Shiggy winning.

Just read the manga and you'll find it

I want you to grow up

His DEF is too shit in comparison to other character's ATK

Shiggys ideals at their core is just 'do what you want'. he personally wants to destroy, but thats just what HE wants

His allies are allowed to let what they want to exist. Sure hed prob not want every single ally, but most if not all villains would hop on the chance to run amok and wreak havoc

>Checks nips sites
>Shitposting is even worst than here
Cant people just enjoy the manga

You argued for not providing sources. I will never again in these threads.

that wasnt even me

Attached: 1564180024195.jpg (1080x1066, 214K)

What are they saying?

remember that time when some shitty paintfag made a bunch of predictions about how the arc would end to "prove" that Hori was a bad writer, but then it turned out all his predictions were wrong? Good times

I'm not that user, but your discussion with him is the most autistic thing I've seen today.

This one. I found a few other panels where he looks bigger than normal, but in most of his suited shots he looks lanky

Chill out man, god fucking damn. You could’be just stopped replying instead of being so autistic

Attached: 9F926E78-4302-406F-ABD4-0882B15490BB.jpg (187x382, 39K)

Like, literally every arc for years now?

Attached: +.jpg (293x170, 23K)

Attached: 1561145066847.png (1520x3200, 182K)

when will he learn?

>Shiggys ideals at their core is just 'do what you want'. he personally wants to destroy, but thats just what HE wants
Top cope

Attached: 1559992430445.png (250x295, 19K)

>Shiggy secured the bag
>destro is in it for the long run
Nice

That’s quite literally what he wants. How many times does he have to say “My subordinates may do and rebuild as they please” before it makes its way into your brain?

When you think about it, a quirk that causes diarrhea on the target can be awfully powerful.
>Making all might go to toilet for so long he runs out of power

Attached: villain.png (459x516, 96K)

Shittiest manga ever made

Attached: 1565954444592.png (1163x537, 223K)

>NEET Shigaraki is dead
F

I doubt anything will ever surpass Reborn's shitiness.

Chad Shiggy rises.

Huh, would you look at that

My stomach hurts just by thinking about it.

desuarchive.org/a/thread/190174412/#q190174729
OH NO NO NO

TPN is giving it's hardest, user.
>Even Reborn treated the characters better

He’s like an anti-Nostradamus. 100% accurate, but the exact opposite of what he says

NnT is even worse

Nooo, I don’t want to leave the villains

Attached: 60392B12-13D3-4DB9-9174-560CBE20F911.gif (500x280, 100K)

the best part is that even when he tried to hedge his bets and cop out with dead OR in jail, he still got it wrong. The absolute fucking state of shitposters

I'm super hyped for a SoL arc, God I hope it lasts for a full year.

Attached: 1549241701719.jpg (1633x2453, 603K)

>and is more likely to spend those trillions collecting rare videogames than anything
/ourguy/

It's a shame paintfag became retarded. They could be funny

Attached: 1559347359410.png (160x371, 9K)

hori can't write

>Sol after this
I get minafags are as retarded as their waifu

Well at least he can draw.

I want to feel Redestro's back against me

NnT didn't pretend to not be shounenshit. TPN's author is completely lost and failed to make a decent antagonist, and managed to ruin a character by not killing them. Among other pointless plot points.

Chew you havisfaction a singleicious satisfact to snack that up?

Ah you're right. Poor Ray.

Hori is very good at drawing dynamic poses, so if you only look at those he seems like a top tier WSJ artist, but he suffers in a lot of other areas of manga art. If I tried to sum it up, he's great at drawing people in still frames, but not as good at drawing a comic. In particular, he doesn't seem to spend much effort on drawing anything but people, not that it's uncommon for manga artists to leave that to the assistants if the artist isn't named Oda.

But aside from inanimate objects, I'd say that his scenes don't "animate" as well as some other artists, if that makes sense... The Overhaul fights are some of the best examples of both points, where the rocks looked very messy and hard to follow. There were also quite a few complaints during Endeavor vs. High End of it being difficult to read what was actually happening in some of the panels, if you remember that. His best effort is probably the Gentle fight.

>Preach
>Clowns
Go back to twitter.

the fact that destor is in it still makes me so fuckin happy

Shiggy fuckin his arm up and Destro losing his legs is no big deeal whatsoever considering Destro runs one of the largest high end hero support item companies in the world

After this where do you think the story is going? Whats Shiggy and cos next move?

also, who do you think would win in a hand to hand brawl between Destro and Giga?

Probably Giga, but his full capabilities are still a mystery

Everything since chapter 1

That's correct. His paneling is shit but children think pretty characters and flashy superpowers = good art.

No rebuttal. Stay seething BCfag

more like Glad Lad

look at this damage control

So you admit you are wrong. Why even bring it up then?

So you admit you are wrong

>defense-only character whose defense is still overwhelmed by offense-focused characters regularly
>completely helpless against any sort of disabling effect, based gevaudan literally just tossed him aside
lame

>s-stop enjoying mha! I'm serious!

>minmaxing in def in a world where attack to damage ratio is exponential

Wasn't that explained in like the first 5 chapters?
>Some people think their quirk does A but as they learn to use it they discover it actually does B
This is the same concept, just a little more extreme

>obviously we all have read it
And yet you seem to be forgetting details every time.
And please, don't be a faggot pinning on tumblr when it was culture a long time ago to "educate yourself" instead of spoon-feeding mouthbreathers like you.
If you were interested in it, you would bother into putting some effort.

the absolute state of the shitty paintfag

I honestly feel like sometimes he's more drawing for the anime with those overthe top fight scenes.

What detail have I forgotten? Please point me towards any question I have asked. I have literally only responded to one guy that "read the manga" is not enough of a response and otherwise ANSWERED a fucking question.

>false flags as hunterchad
>screencaps his own post
Unironically kys

>hunternigger crying about false flags
YOU JUST DON'T MAKE THAT SHIT UP HOLY SHIT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So Shiggy biggest AOE attack ends hurting him as well? Like the earthquakes guy?

This arc has two females
One died and the other almost died

there's two Toga now.

Yes, he's not fucking dead and I'll take it. New member of the league.

Very Really Super Badguy Villain Friends

All this in what weeks, months?

Shiggy has done nothing but fall upwards ever since Stain
No idea why people are surprised he fell into having an entire company on his command now

I liked gentle, JT and this latest arc, and I can't wait for S5 to animate them

kinda

Attached: latest.png (296x281, 80K)

Gentle might be season 4

>no good antagonist
>ruined a character by not killing them
You mean mha instead of tpn right

Almost a year

This time he actually won though.

Another Quirk

Attached: Lazer.png (840x868, 1.28M)

Shiggy always wins.
If there ever will be a prison break arc it will not be because Shiggy planned and organized a prison break it will be because a different villain planned a perfect escape for all for one and shigaraki will just take it away at the end.

Hawks is the number 2 hero. The government is not going to plan something like the Kamino raid without him. The LoV will want Hawks on board to tell them what the government and the heroes know and what they're going to do about it. Trumpet wouldn't have a clue about that, in time to warn the League of anything.

>villains pop up all over the world and Shiggy just strolls in and swoops up all their resources after they're defeated
>this keeps happening in increasingly implausible ways until Shiggy has a harem, is the CEO of a multinational company and has a cult dedicated to worshiping
>initiate maximum oversmug

Attached: mhasmugshiggy.png (324x591, 98K)

If All for One had access to all quirks surely something like a pure luck quirk should exist and he should be able to affect Shigaraki. It just makes sense.

(Vlad's dog pees on your leg.)

This is a shonen you braindead faggot. Nobody is doomed and the MC will win in the end. There are no stakes in a shonen manga, stop being retarded.

Meanwhile the CHAD paintfag predicting Shiggy helping to find the hairline in hell.

And then Deku punches him (shoot style), The End.

Extreme stress, life and death stakes, massive adrenaline rush, sleeplessness to the point of near collapse, and use of ever greater Decay attacks, putting strain on his quirk to the point either the blocks or Shiggy would break.

You may say it's stupid writing, if you wish. Your opinion is noted.

His arm seems without skin and he got cracks on his right side, yeah.

Deku will give him OfA so OfA and AfO will be in one body
No idea why but he will

>acadamia
>linking threads

This would be the ultimate fuck you to Mirio so I'm all right with this.

The fuck is your problem with best boy?