A Certain Scientific Accelerator

Half an hour until episode 6 airs.

Attached: ECE5iz1UwAASej4.jpg orig.jpg (1334x750, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=76291901
justwatch.com/us/tv-show/a-certain-scientific-railgun/season-3
youtube.com/watch?v=X0dLQwWNqEI
youtube.com/watch?v=g8954vn_8Fo
nyaa.si/view/1168025
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm ready for my cute Jewish waifu

Attached: 609a01cc.jpg (1196x675, 84K)

Starting.

Attached: ECE_N5oUwAIZhRW.jpg orig.jpg (4093x2894, 937K)

Attached: naru.jpg (1321x735, 123K)

>They made the sentai joke from Railgun
Dream Ranker is all but confirmed to be adapted.

Attached: leader.jpg (1320x737, 168K)

left girl is love
where can I get one?

>girl

Attached: panic.jpg (1324x739, 177K)

Why are all raildex girls so cute?

Attached: __frenda_seivelun_to_aru_kagaku_no_railgun_and_to_aru_majutsu_no_index_drawn_by_fangdan_runiu__a4d4b (620x883, 532K)

That's a cool frame.

Rate this episode!

Attached: watching accel.png (908x713, 655K)

Censored/10.

Probably the most fun episode so far, simply because the boring DA mooks are out of the way.

Attached: hentai.jpg (1322x736, 220K)

Garbage as usual.

Someone edit in nipples and cum pls.

So 5 episodes covered up through chapter 17 of 36. The mecha battles will go by quickly so I'm expecting more original content down the line.

This anime is so fucking colorful. Weirds me out.

This is were all Index III colors went, lmao.

Attached: bunny girl.jpg (582x535, 67K)

Attached: kato vs naru.webm (960x540, 1.13M)

Could they defeat ITEM, SCHOOL, MEMBER or BLOCK?

Attached: Consider The Following.jpg (813x535, 84K)

Member and Block, yes.
School, no.
Item can be doable if they know who Mugino is beforehand.

Left girl (male) is delightfully better than I expected and made me notice raildex sorely lacks on girls with long black straight hair, white skin and tsurime eyes.

Attached: angryleader.webm (960x540, 210K)

Neat.

Attached: camera angle.jpg (717x535, 77K)

I hope for more of them in Railgun 3.

Attached: cozy scavenger.jpg (667x535, 62K)

Reminder that Seike canonically cums inside Naru.

Attached: file.png (1322x736, 1.11M)

The trap looks exactly like Shautara though

Based

I can't recommend this over the manga anymore, that pissing scene was quintessential to the scientific integrity of the series

We'll get Daihaisei, LAC and filler at most

Great episode, needs more piss.

Attached: file.png (1322x736, 1.12M)

That was essential for Leader nearly pissing herself after meeting Misaka.

Doing God’s work

Her chest is full of my hopes and dreams.

Attached: 1564152317835.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

What cup size do you think she is?
Looks like a large C

Convert to Judaism.

Attached: 1564148983245.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

Not this time jewess

I’ll do it, but you have to sign a contract with me saying that you’ll rub your big Jew tiddies all over my face and dick every day

That's just not believable. At least show nippleless breasts, then add the nipples in the BDs.

She had the paper on her tits at all times. They didn't just land there by coincidence.

I'll convert to Luviaism

Attached: Fate_Stay_Night_Unlimited_Blade_-_Luvia.jpg (1920x1080, 748K)

>A necromancer who isn't evil, but the nicest girl you'll ever meet.

Kamachi, I love you.

I love to suck those Khazar milkers

Attached: toaru jew.jpg (440x363, 78K)

We need more Naru fanart.

Attached: [Ohys-Raws] Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator - 06 (AT-X 1280x720 x264 AAC).mp4_snapshot_09.14_[2019.08.16 (1280x720, 110K)

Convert and marry a beautiful Jewish girl!

Attached: 1564191806090.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

Offer still on the table

This cant be real, I dont remember this

Seike*

eh, she was cuter in the Railgun manga

>MP in the other thread
So are the subs up yet?

Everyone is, Fuyukawa has perfected cuteness and the cost of his life

is he sick?

Why does Seike looks more femenine and cute than Leader?

Yea theyre up

Naru looked like she got pumped

bout time

>333
>666
Hm...

Shut up Lola
Shut up Crowlola

best episode so far, accel bullying edgy grills is awesome

Absolutely based

Is anyone else episode bugged or something?
I got halfway into the episode and it just ended there, it skipped to the end and that's it. I downloaded the whole episode though.

Is it just me or is HS's 1080p cut halfway?

Why is leader so sexual?

So I am not the only one. Better download the 720p then instead of just redownloading 1080.

I guess HS fucked up the encode.

>1080p
Enjoy your upscale

>720p cuts out 5 minutes before end
FUCK!@!

Attached: 1397328524410.gif (480x360, 580K)

What the fuck HS

DAMN it just cut out to me too.
I ain't watching this in 480p and my internet is too slow to download it again and see if it's fixed.
What the fuck am I doing now?

The 480p works.

Unless they fixed it within the last half hour 720p probably still doesn't work because that's when I downloaded it.

I am downloading Erai's now, to check if those works.

Erai's version works, just tested it out.

Wait for Gremlin, bros.

Naru needs to be pumped with semen

Will the BDs show the piss?

When has anything substantial ever added to the blu-rays?
>still no nipples

>still no nipples
If they added those maybe they could distract from any other problems.

You can make your own BDs

Sorry, all attempts to add semen were a failure.

Attached: file.png (1322x736, 1.13M)

>Run into Accelerator
>Run into Mikoto later in Railgun
Scavenger has some misfortune huh?

Waiting for the #6 reveal to be done through Scavenger.

Now add tattoos and nipple piercings.

The most they've ever done in BDs was redraw some of the really fucked scenes from index 2

At least you tried lad

Official nipples are always superior to unofficial ones, regardless of art quality.

>Scavenger getting bullied by every Level 5 esper

A beautiful show of JUSTICE/10

gremlin unironically translated onee-sama as sissy

Looks nice, good job

Jesus Christ Esther, contain yourself

Attached: [Erai-raws] Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator - 06 [720p][Multiple Subtitle].mkv_snapshot_14.13_[2019.08.1 (1280x720, 80K)

>when your new supply of fresh baby andrenochrome is finally harvested

I want to pork this jew

That’s not kosher!

>this is the face she gives Accel when he's done pumping his semen inside her

that episode felt like the source material was probably a lot more gore-y

Does Accelerator even have a sex drive.

The source is pretty disgusting, yeah

it literally awakened when he saw the naked Jewess

Attached: 1564151412054.webm (1280x720, 674K)

Do you mean the bit with Huotou's hands? She was bleeding a bit more from her other injuries, but there wasn't really much gore there. Last episode's bit with anti-skill getting shredded was probably worse in the anime, they got all dismembered in the manga but it wasn't very bloody.

Tell me raildexfags, is the purple haired bitch here to stay? She makes my pee pee hard

Yeah, I expected her arms to be totally shredded. And also the battlesuit-girl to actually get pierced by those stone pillars.

She might show up in Railgun 4

She'll show up Railgun 4, unless they squeeze the next two arcs into Railgun 3 in which case she'll appear there.

Sakuga and Index franchise doesn't feel right to me, it's supposed to be a slideshow with garbage CGI.

There's some blur in there but I expect it to be taken out in the BDs. It's the same thing with OPM2, TV broadcasters are pussies and blur out everything.

W-Why is there blood on her face then?

You must've missed the first 4 seasons of the franchise, then.

Is this instead of the brightness reduction they used to do? They're both really annoying in their own ways. Fucking Porygon, ruining anime for everyone.

Yeah, it's a new one I think, although I have seen the brightness reduction too in fire force at least. So I guess it depends on the channel or something.

This has more soul and animation than all of Index 3 combined

Accel fucks while killing mooks

I think they do the darkening for flashy effects stuff and the blur when stuff moves quickly, not sure stuff moving quickly can trigger an epileptic fit but I suppose they just want to cover their asses.

Everyone in this episodes is a flaming edgelord/10.

Attached: 1484711034001.jpg (806x665, 60K)

>Sexual harassment is next episode
Excellent. I hope they wont pussy out.

Attached: Accel_Manga.jpg (580x865, 427K)

>Everyone in this episodes is a flaming edgelord/10.
Still it barely adds up to 0.6 Muginos, they need to sharpen it up.

Attached: 1541784234951.png (502x607, 205K)

Accelerator talked too much, the say "something" part didn't have the same impact.

Attached: 1542621810726.jpg (935x364, 129K)

Imagine being this delusional. Literally no one here will claim Index I and II had high budgets.

I don't remember that, when was that?

ESTHER IS GETTING BRED BY ACCELERATOR RIGHT NOW TO PRODUCE A HEIR TO SCIENCE AND MAGIC

Attached: Rider Level A.gif (480x270, 809K)

Edgelords make good faces.

Attached: Murderbunny.webm (1280x720, 1.2M)

That's the smoothest animation I've seen JC staff pull off in years.

People here are generally so ignorant about anime production that I can't tell if this is bait or not.

Soul

Soulless

Attached: Cube'd.webm (768x720, 1.22M)

Fuck off ironic Sakugaboorufag weeb

That paper in the thumbnail makes it look likes she's getting bukkake'd

Danmachi II looks pretty good, seems to be the one they're putting effort into this season.

Chill out, bro

>ywn feel her supple, soft body and get fooled by her tricks

Attached: 143527593637392.gif (500x373, 1020K)

It's commonly known that the first season was made on a shoestring budget. What are you saying?

It still had some really solid animation though, my point was that "budget = good animation, no budget = bad animation" is a dumb fucking meme.

LITERAL
ZEROES

ZERO NI SURU

S O U L

Attached: 1562959336093.png (1920x1080, 3.72M)

It's almost like putting more money into a production can pay for higher quality graphics, this isn't hard.

Stop being an armchair expert.

>J.C. Staff trying to animate a fight episode

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_20.50_[2019.08.16_16.42.11].jpg (1280x720, 131K)

Ah shit, it was bait.

It's actually about getting the right animators to work for you, which is what the original 4 seasons of the series did

Index 3 and Accel don't have many big animators working on it

No you're just bad at this and are trying to cover for your fuck-up. Fuck off back to MAL, Mr. "Expert."

It was actually animated well enough for JC staff.

Attached: Thermal Matter.jpg (2064x1457, 3.1M)

Is this foreshadowing?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_18.15_[2019.08.16_14.43.53].jpg (1280x720, 40K)

>Scavengers come back to Academy City and are being re-purposed
>Meets with their Client
>Step into this weird expensive building
>See him in a chair
Would Leader immediately piss herself?

WHITED!

So much delicious despair this episode. I loved it.

Anybody got a stitch of Esther on one knee when she created the magic circle on the ground?

Why does Esther feel more like a waifu than 99.99% of the Raildex cast?

>smart
>hot
>not useless
>cute personality
>god-tier design
>good taste in men

Attached: D2SGEk_UkAA-9TG.jpg (1055x1200, 123K)

She's kind of like Itsuwa in that she's the rare heroine in this series who doesn't abuse their MC.
Although her appearance, magic, and memes make her more memorable than Itsuwa.

Blondes are a dime a dozen with Kamachi

Cute and canon.
Doujins when?

Attached: t2n5a97gxeb31.jpg (1024x1200, 191K)

I never cared about Itsuwa though.

Attached: s4e7285u1wn21.jpg (1000x1000, 150K)

She is kind of mary sue-ish, the "Star Trek" kind from the 70s.

>Accelerator anime actually had some sakuga
I told you anons it'd get sakuga. I told you.

She's a cinnabon roll.

>Meanwhile Touma protects a ungrateful and noisy pet
Sasuga hero.

I love huotou!

Attached: red.jpg (374x441, 44K)

Touma goes for quantity while Accel only accepts quality

Reminder that LO and Worst couldn't care less about Accelerator and in fact they want him to die already because they can't wait any longer to have Touma's big penis inside their little tight vaginas.

Post the Will pasta.

That's okay, he can plow this instead.

Attached: esther.jpg (906x1202, 656K)

Barely better than average animation is sakuga?

Nothing in this episode was sakuga, it was just above average animation. And it lasted for only a few seconds.

That's sakuga by current Index standards.

>no pee
DROPPED

As long as he gets to smash I don’t see the problem. He doesn’t protect loli pussy and ass for nothing

Can someone post the manga pages of the censored parts
This anime is being super interesting compared with s3 or railgun

Attached: 1563626731520.png (1280x2004, 1.39M)

Read the manga yourself pleb

Because Kamachi literally invented her to accommodate Accelerator's character and Accelerator is best boy.
You do the math.

Her hips are so narrow that belt looks like it's gonna fall off

Do you think she's into bondage based on the way she dresses?

She probably doms you and steals all of your semen

Pointless while its still ongoing, I will when its over, right now I just want to compare it

>Didn't show Leader's pee
0/10 I'm disappointed

Too haram.

I fucking love Scavenger and Accelerator's sexy voice.

The despair is prominent now because the remaining antagonist never fears Accel in the slightest which balances things out

How is the interaction between Worst and Touma? Did they ever meet

Yes, she pretty much submits to his cock

Worst sees him once at a group gathering at his apartment and keeps her distance

What the... I don't even remember Frenda being half as sexy as she is in that image.

Ran like hell because he's the kryptonite of Misakafaces

She feels vaguely disgusted being around him because none of the clones dislike him.

She's IMAGINE tier
I'm torn between wanting to bend her over or just picking her up and using her like a fleshlight.

I really can't like these villains, they are all about "cry in despair!" but in the moment they face the small hardship they start to cry like bitches "oh, no! somebody help me!"
And not just the scavengers, the JUSTICE! evil antiskill were all the same.

Honestly, its hard to like a villains when they are just a bunch of pussies

Go to sleep, Accel.

You're probably going to like Hishigata now that the show will switch over to him.

Attached: [Ohys-Raws] Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator - 02 (AT-X 1280x720 x264 AAC).mp4_snapshot_18.29_[2019.07.19 (1280x720, 117K)

no pee/10

This is why I love the Accelerator/Esther partnership so much; they have an dynamic that's wholly different from the run of the mill beating/abuse/biting that Touma has to endure from 99% of his numerous female friends.

Best babe

Whoops wrong pic my bad

Attached: 1554756822685.png (1275x1275, 1.22M)

Can some user post the updated Index power ranking chart?

It's weird how this is not done very much, I really like how the Jew respects the dead but still uses them.

RESPECT FOR THE DEAD MAN

>updated
Pretty sure it's almost 2 years old now

How would they even beat Mugino anyway? I think Mugino just going ME SMASH like the ogre she is by spamming lazors would be enough to wreck them.

Attached: 8207.gif (400x225, 2.61M)

Play on her ego. And be smart (or savvy like Hamazura). Might give them a chance to...escape her wrath at most.

Why is nobunagun posting reviving all of a sudden, godamn necromancers

good anime gets forever stuck in the subconcious

Glad to see fellow Nobunagun fans are still alive. Wish I hadn't lost all my screenshots from before 2016.

It's kinda weird for me, that I saw Scavenger first in Railgun, where they seemed like pure comic relief villains, then I went to the Accelerator manga, and was surprised to see them portrayed as genuinely dangerous

Attached: inscrutible.jpg (339x408, 34K)

They are dangerous, the problem is that they keep getting forced into encounters with people far beyond their capabilities.
Two level 5s and one level 5 tier cyborg are at the top of AC's food chain.

I wonder why the fuck so many villain groups don't have a Level 5 chart memorized and clear contingencies for the six known ones.

Level 5s are so rare, no one expects to run into one. But the honest reason is just because it makes them look cool when antagonists start freaking out about them.

They need to take on Mugino
>they all start shitting themselves when they run across her because they know how powerful and crazy she is.
>she ends up being beaten by a passing hobo with a can of coke & a cat

Seems like the villain groups are a collection of sadists and chuunis who are just out to abuse people weaker than them or just enjoy a power trip. They don't really plan on fighting people stronger than them, like Skill-Out or Anti-Skill do.

Right? Not to Frodo, but there literally only 7 of them, and they're pretty famous. Pics, descriptions, and abilities should be readily available. At least, you'd think these organizations would make basic preparations, since lvl5's tend to do what they want, and are significantly stronger than lvl4's in universe.

Real answer though is that the author has a love for the cheesy SASUGA moments when a lvl5 pushes a bunch of wannabe thugs shit in.

>he was making out with an ancient man all along
what did they mean by this?

Eh, I think it's normal to not have plans for Accel considering how he's not involved in dark side stuff by now and going after him is suicide, I mean, it's not like you can have any plan except; Step 1. Don't antagonize him Step 2. Run the fuck away.

Not having plans for someone like Mugino or Kakine who are active in the Dark Side would be dumb though.

For everyone else, the #3 is a goody-two-shoes who you never expect to appear in the dark side, the #5 has no actual counterplay and anyone who knows or sees her doing shit would just get mind erase'd.
And planning for Gunha is pointless.

we should follow kimi's plan and make level 5s everywhere

Isaac wasn't actually conscious until he revealed himself. Hirumi's body was basically following a program that worked well enough for Hishigata to delude himself into thinking she was fine.
Obviously that includes lewd things because they were always degenerates.

Attached: siscon.webm (960x540, 1.04M)

>Not having plans for someone like Mugino or Kakine who are active in the Dark Side would be dumb though.
Considering Group didn't know of the existence of the other dark side organizations and Mugino didn't know Kakine was with School I think it is fair to assume that information is not readily available.

Yes, but when they don't have even those two steps of the plan it looks stupid, particularly when the Sisters or Last Order are involved. Even basic observation should show that Accelerator is often seen in public with them. Better for the plan to be called off and keep the mooks and gear for another plan than to have them all destroyed/killed off/otherwise rendered unfit for future use.

Are you BLOCK?

The thing that really stood out to me was how they stepped out of those pod things, and their breaking people's necks early on

>Not having plans for someone like Mugino or Kakine who are active in the Dark Side would be dumb though.
Not even Item knew SCHOOL had a level 5 much less the #2 and Baba/Professor seemed to know of Kakine only though higher ups. Even when seeking him out, the sports fest organizers had to go through his client first, same with Mugino.

We also noted that finding out about Item in general was difficult based on Hamazuras reaction to Salome in NT15

The Dark Side members were quite hard to gain info on, Misaki,Mikoto and Gunha are more avoidable.

This was a good episode

Level 5s are so rare and dangerous the only standing plan should be "run away as fast as possible". You'd probably need whole research teams devoted to developing methods to counter or disrupt their abilities, and in some cases that's not even an option and wouldn't do you any good if you tried. It's like having a contingency plan for a hurricane that is anything but "move away from the Hurricane before it hits"

Why didn't he kill them?

Why would he

Kidnapping a sister was not part of the plan as far as they knew, it was an accident. Neither DA nor the Scavengers were told what they were getting into.
The only time LO was directly targeted by someone was during Vento's invasion and that time they were clearly prepared to deal with Accel.

Cause he's a REAL villain

Reminder that Mikoto almost died to Inoue, Misaki got outsmarted by Level 3s and Mugino got defeated by a Level 0 three times

>You'd probably need whole research teams devoted to developing methods to counter or disrupt their abilities
AC has ways to deal with level 5s but they are not worth deploying for shit like this.
As long as they are not overstepping their boundaries Aleister doesn't care.

Misaka got defeated by a level 0 multiple times.
She also lost to Uiharu.

How is the quality compared to Index 3?

Yeah because AC has more research labs devoted to Esper powers than it does cafes.

>Accel bullying a bunch of edgy kids
Fuck this was fun.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_21.10_[2019.08.16_23.08.37].jpg (1280x720, 133K)

Pacing wise? Much better.
Visually? Much more colorful but the animation itself is pretty average. But "average" is leagues above what Index 3 had.

This episode alone had better animation than the entirety of index III.

So did Accel, he should be demoted to #2, Kakine never lost to a level 0.

Attached: hopeless.png (1280x720, 997K)

I'd experiment on her in a gas chamber if you know what I mean.

Attached: 1541485063183.gif (480x270, 266K)

He kinda lost to Fremea.

>tfw when no Jew to inseminate

Attached: 1565128306468.jpg (608x477, 36K)

Something about how the only thing Leader knew about Accel is that he's albino just felt hilarious.

Level 6 White Wings Magician Mikoto when?

>So we killed the Accelerator.

Attached: mpv-shot0001.jpg (1280x720, 165K)

Probably because most of Yea Forums wish they were accelerator.

Imagine having his laugh

Imagine being his friend
>tfw no accelerator best friend

>implying anything by Kamachi even hits Shadow the Hedgehog level

When they made accel good after the first season of index I was almost angry.
He's meant to be deplorable. That's his thing.

Mikoto would have been his friend/lover if it wasnt for the experiments as seen by the Omega World

I don't know, that burning the pussy line made laugh in terms of how out of left field it was in an all ages novel

If anything I want to just be one of the random pedestrians in academy city while super hero battles happen every other day and the occasional apocalypse vortex appears in the sky

would be an interesting life

Attached: [UTW-Mazui]_Toaru_Kagaku_no_Railgun_S_-_16_[720p][45301CBA].mkv_snapshot_00.29_[2016.10.04_09.00.20] (1280x720, 93K)

>after
He was already tsundere for being the good guy by the time he met Last Order

Imagine killing Misaka over and over again

Attached: 8_20181103002533334.jpg (1200x675, 111K)

Last Order is an annoying character.
Why does she exist?

I want accelerator to fuck over Academy City doom guy style.

Attached: 1540766644718.jpg (1366x768, 134K)

Because Accelerator is the biggest moralfag in the series now. Touma's the one who does some pretty fucked up things these days

Attached: 1564505993475.jpg (410x390, 79K)

This animation is so forced desu

There are no random pedestrians in AC.
Only heroes.

I feel like the lead up to this fight had pretty bad pacing. This episode and the last could have been combined, dropping about half the redundant dialogue along the way. Probably would require a bit of rewrite though.

These last two have been worse than the first 4.

WHY???

Attached: [Coalgirls]_To_Aru_Majutsu_no_Index_II_18_(1280x720_Blu-Ray_FLAC)_[E7A2ADD6].mkv_snapshot_13.34.924. (1280x720, 110K)

Kamachi should bring back Omega World Mikoto through some phase/Will fuckery so we can see Accel and Mikoto's reaction to a Mikoto that is madly in love with Accel

Forced forcing

Its called character development

I'd force her if you catch my drift

He wants to be like his hero. He is his #1 fan.

>MUH TRUE VILLAINY
You can't be this delusional.

It's call shit character development.
Evil people should become more evil, not anti-heroes.
Otherwise they get lame.

Biggest moralfag is still Mikoto

Accel is at his coolest when he is being a good boy.

Attached: 1561637298091.jpg (2048x1689, 311K)

Hack author can’t write gray characters, that’s why.

Secondary? Accelerator doesn't kill a single person in the entirety of New Testament, saves people, gives speeches and punches people, meanwhile Touma doomed 6 billion people for his ego, fails to save multiple people (and outright not caring a few times), and the author admits that the real Touma is the one that loves resorting to violence.

Attached: ni_r85.jpg (1024x640, 220K)

Accel is the kid that pretends to be insane but doesn't really want to hurt anyone. Touma is the billion year oldkid that preaches peace but thrives on conflict.

Attached: 844877001800417574b8fa7e340de18d.jpg (474x669, 58K)

I'd call you a secondary but even they know this is wrong
So you're just retarded

Are you underage or something

Attached: 1562955987715.png (334x403, 215K)

Everyone will get their own Mikoto/Misaka by the end of the series, it'd be like a reverse ZW ending

Posters describing how Touma and Accel develop by going from one extreme to another does only prove that they aren’t written in shades of grey. Touma can get violent and Accel can show kindness that Touma never would and their treatment in the story doesn’t change.

>Everyone gets their own Mikoto
>Everyone gets their own Touman

My wife husband Seike has a nice bust

Attached: 1566542137613.jpg (1920x1080, 271K)

>He thinks Touma will survive
He is gonna pull a Ragna and erase himself to save everyone, but this time without a JC goddess telling him to do it

why would you wear a sailor uniform and pull the skirt up that high. why would you do this

Are you a faggot or something?

He showed navel in the manga iirc

>Touma erasing himself after NT9
Someone else is going to have to put him in the ground and nuke the ground he's in for him to die.

>Someone else is going to have to put him in the ground and nuke the ground he's in for him to die.
Sounds like a work for Touma then

Nah, Accel is the character that kills thousands of Misaka clones and get's pleasure from it?
I mean what the fuck happened to his character?
He used to be the most entertaining park of the franchise to be frank. Touma was a close second because he punched niggers and didn't give a fuck who they were.

Plus that whole thing with the city doing a horrific experiment involving thousands of Misaka clones was interesting. Nothing has come close to that in the series after it and I got bored with it.

Attached: 1538252231942.jpg (1846x1212, 299K)

The point was never for the sisters to be killed, the entire experiment was created so Touma would stop him, and then they could ship the Sisters around the globe afterwards to cover the globe in AIM fields, the first season cut this fact

Why on earth are you still replying?

>entertaining park
part*
>get's pleasure from it?
it.*
Fucking hell.

Attached: 1562931865169.png (611x395, 214K)

He killed a few Aleisters to save Touma.

Why can't evil characters just be evil because they're evil?

Attached: haruhi angry.gif (500x625, 1.78M)

Why do you think responding to someone’s stylistic preferences with plot details make any sense? Poor Railgunonly got tricked into thinking Accel was a villain, some more relevant information would be telling him Accel is similarly edgy until early NT, where Misaka flavored plot contrivance forces him out of it. There’s never an arc as dark as OT3, though, just edgy bullshit alluded to and never solved.

Imagine being one of those delusional Accelspergs who unironically believe he a gud boy deep down who dindu nuffin

But why?
Wouldn't it be more awesome if accelerator, arguably the biggest potential threat to the planet if he attacks it, to just succumb to the power trip of having that much power?

He killed the tentacle Aleister since it was about to actually rape someone, it didn’t get in Touma’s way.

Accel is no way close to " biggest potential threat to the planet " lmao

>arguably the biggest potential threat to the planet if he attacks i

Attached: 69970011_p2.png (392x550, 165K)

It makes no sense ay.
He killed like a thousand Misakas or so right?
Dude was finding entertainment with it by the time Touma entered the playing field.

Apparently he changed overnight and just lost that temperament.
Praise the lord for this miracle, because this just wouldn't happen in reality (and this is sci-fi remember).

They can, but it's not Kamachi's style to begin with so arguing about it is honestly kind of pointless. Kamachi is known for always giving even the shittiest characters second chances. Technically he didn't even redeem Othinus, just said she was a good girl now and moved on.

>Wouldn't it be more awesome for a character to stay as a sterotype and never change for the entire series, continuing to act exactly the same forever?
No?

He is with that temperament.
Saten is true debiru.

Attached: Saten.Ruiko.full.145308.jpg (1000x781, 465K)

>Muh redemption arcs
Go fuck yourself, apologist.

Even the anime staff made a skit where Accelerator destroys Academy City. He’s not strictly the highest powerlevel, but his skill set is the most suited for a flashy planetary catastrophe. Plasma storms and earthquakes are more fun than the snap.

>evil becoming good isn't a common trope

Attached: 1548232734826.png (245x212, 58K)

>Never said it did
I'm not sure why I expected you to know how to read

>his skill set is the most suited for a flashy planetary catastrophe.
That'd be Touma

>he doesn't like redemption arcs
How is that crippling depression treating you user

Well a stereotype is a form of trope.

What about Godzilla?

I didn't need you to prove a second time for me that you couldn't read. I got that message the first time loud and clear.

No, Accelerator has more traditional powers, more befitting of a natural disaster. Touma likely has more Eldritch bullshit, which pushes him towards magic and reality warping to contrast.

Sorry, your post was more retarded than I thought it was.

Punishment has to come before redemption. That is literally how every civilized society on Earth works.

>edgelords bitching that a character didn't conform to status quo
You really can't please them all huh

But Accel was like fucking Broly tier apathy and that made it interesting.

Your insults would hurt more if I had any faith that you were able to actually understand the words coming from your own mouth.

Even without his right hand bullshit Touma would destroy the world

What was Scavenger doing in Railgun S1? Or was it S2?

Well this show is getting boring.

>m-maybe I’ll just but in here

Attached: brrr.gif (500x226, 153K)

His punishment was getting brain damage and a battery that lasts only minutes before he turns into a vegetable, and has to rely on the very thing he massacred to keep it active, lest they reject him from the network. Have you even watched Index s1?

>Broly
>interesting
Ah so you are underage

Sleeping.

oh it's this punishment autist again
need I remind you this character literally took a bullet in the head?

I’m not saying he wouldn’t ESL. The methods are simply different.

But user, it isn't. Nearly every civilized society has the option for victims to drop/not press charges and forgive.

fuck punishment
I want a demolition derby.

Attached: FNF-Yotsuba-Danbo3.jpg (450x311, 55K)

he's just gonna move the goalpost and say it wasn't punishment, and that it must be his specific definition of punishment or else it's bad

Not butting in when the conversation was between me and the other user in the first place.

No, I'm not just not homosexual.

Even Hamazura is more likely to blow up a planet than Accel.

Calm down. I wasn't defending that habit of his, I was just pointing it out. It's pointless to ask "why isn't this character just evil?" Because it's not like Kamachi to do that. You're just gonna go in circles discussing it.

>im not homosexual, i just like this muscular half naked dude
Yeah sure

does anyone have that pasta with all the group names in it

Then just know that Accelerator is literally the only character to face “punishment” before they are redeemed.

Never tell me that Accel doesn't have a bunch of underage fans again, at least I only have to see ESL crackpot theories with Touma

I think releasing an HR Giger painting on steroids on the world is pretty flashy.

Attached: 1552467937684.jpg (747x761, 65K)

Which only applies to civil cases moron, not criminal cases like murder where the state is the one bringing the charges against you. Imagine wanting to live in a country where killers walk free just because the state gave up on locking them away.

Ummmm Railgunbros?
justwatch.com/us/tv-show/a-certain-scientific-railgun/season-3

Who could possibly be behind this post?

Attached: qwz0svcry57kto4zxsf7se55qg9dnxue.jpg (960x539, 94K)

>12 episodes
OH NO NO NO NO NO RAILGUNBROS
WE GOT TOO COCKY

That's a whole lot of deflection and not a whole lot of argument, might want to tweak those numbers next time.

The fucks with those bathing suits? It certainly looks like something from LAC......

>2016

>says the guy that wants accel to be a cuck

Shit I'm retarded

>release date 2016
>Why go from Railgun S back to just Railgun 3?
>Currently streaming on Hulu
Don't give me a heart attack you fuck.

inventing new boogeymen because you can't cope with the truth, Acceltard?

>his skill set is the most suited for a flashy planetary catastrophe.
Didn't he shake a galaxy or something in NT22? pretty sure he could comfortably bust a planet right now

Villains are cucks though. Mikoto is proof that girls want the big hero cock

No, him blocking Coronzon shook the planet

>great criminal Kamijou Touma
>hero
Girls just want the bad boys.

Does that even make a difference? Accelerator manipulates vectors user

They can't in this series because there no way for them to change so Touma will have kill them. When he mostly about saving people,unless your Touma too them he going to kill you. IT learn that first hand

Same old whining about muh punishment, same old trying to apply real life logic and laws to a fictional world and getting frustrated that they don't match up perfectly. Yep, I'm thinking it's the same autist.

you have to be over 18 to enter this board

>time traveler user was actually from the past
What a twist

Society didn't punish him dumbass, neither did his victims get any sort of repayment. Dead clones are still dead as proven by NT 6. It doesn't really matter that he's "helping" the surviving clones if it's for his own selfish reasons.

You can't just make up a bunch of broad, vague things up and act as though they happened, user.

She remembered his ability after having autism for 10 minutes

>teleports behind you

Attached: 1540355041798.jpg (848x480, 227K)

>Society didn't punish him
Gee, it's almost as if the society they live in is a literal dystopia where tragedies happen on practically a daily basis and the people in charge don't hold anyone accountable. Said society is not going to punish him so he ended up being punished a different way. It's not difficult to understand.

I need more edge, best boy and best jewfu now.

>I don't like you Accelerator but you should never cheat on me /return.
>You should never allow anybody to boss you around either unless it is me /return.
>I'll make you life a living hell if you don't abide by those rules /return.
>I'm with you 24/7 but I'd rather be with Kamijou-chan /return.
>I flirt with you but I'd rather flirt with Kamijou-chan /return.
>You see, I really like Kamijou-chan though it does not bother me if he flirts with other girls /return.
>So don't get the wrong idea /return!! Is that clear /escape?!

Attached: 1561366224938.jpg (550x900, 192K)

>So it wasn't punishment
Glad you agree.

>so he ended up being punished in a different way
Glad you can't read.

eating meat

Attached: eating meat.jpg (600x600, 106K)

Every Kihara should get the death penalty

Even has the speed lines and shit. Very good teleport/10

That's obviously toast you retard

eating bread

Attached: eating bread.jpg (600x600, 130K)

Doesn't he outright say he's vegetarian?

No way, is he really a basedboy?

No, there was a scene where Awaki was eating a salad and making a comment about Tsuchimikado and Accelerator gobbling down meat in front of her.

He ate one of the Sister's fingers so he's either a dumbass who doesn't know what meat is or a liar.

Tsuchi eats a hamburger.
Accelerator eats fried chicken.
Etzali goes hungry.

He's Mexican, he probably had a taco or something.

It might be risky to eat Don Tacos when in disguise. What if Yamate hated tacos?
youtube.com/watch?v=X0dLQwWNqEI

youtube.com/watch?v=g8954vn_8Fo

The entire show should just be accelerator shitting on people and them cowering in fear or trying to fight back
good guy accel was a mistake

Part of what I thought the Accel manga was going to be when they went back in time with him.
Accel went good in index and was never going back, but with a prequel-esque spinoff you can bring back edgy Accel for a bit.

And they did, but they opt to make him fight retcon mechs instead.

They can’t air scat on national TV

>I really can't like these villains, they are all about "cry in despair!" but in the moment they face the small hardship they start to cry like bitches "oh, no! somebody help me!"
Thats the best fucking part. Smug anime girl not so smug after getting bullied is god tier.

How many episodes will he bleed for?

Probably just one. Two if they split some scenes with a cliffhanger. Unfortunately the adaptation fixing things also means some memes won't translate to anime form.

Attached: 1490385640346.jpg (512x333, 68K)

Man, the pacing and choreography were alright but the sense of distance was so out of place, on close up the characters looked like they're just steps apart but a moment later when the camera panned out they're actually several meters apart. A shame really, it would be a solid episode otherwise.

Return of the Joobs.

Attached: jew boobs.png (1114x1200, 716K)

Edgefags, stop.

Is the leader of the Scavenger related to Touma's loli teacher?

I get what you are saying. But you know this is deliberately who Kamachi was appealing to by going back to OT6-22 era Accel.

Attached: OW THE EDGE.jpg (1200x960, 688K)

This.

Almost certainly

Ironically, most of the villains are gray until Touma or another protag drives them crazy.
Izzard, Stiyl, kind of Accel, Misha is literally chaotic neutral, Sherry is clearly mental, and Oriana is very very gray.

Attached: oriana fails a child 2.jpg (1080x1555, 865K)

Attached: lizard.png (1296x1365, 2.51M)

>Oriana is very very gray.
Brainwashing people into working for your best interests isn't what I'd call grey. It's what I'd call completely misguided.

Even so, we still have Kiyama, Mitori, and countless zealots who are difficult to pin down morally since by their very nature, they are following divinity even if their actions are disagreeable.

Attached: agnese shifty eyes.gif (480x270, 532K)

>not knowing AB

Oh yeah, speaking of gray, the stupid characters, like Junko, Gunha, and Touma himself, can be easily tricked to do bad things as long as the villain asks them for help first... I have no idea where you put that.

>I can't recommend this over the manga anymore, that pissing scene was quintessential to the scientific integrity of the series
Normally I would say this is a shitpost, but the core characteristics of Accelerator are:
>1. controls vector
>2. lolicon
>3. makes girls piss themselves
Taking out the 3rd means he's just an edgy lolicon.

That's not really grey at all. Being stupid isn't a morality.

nyaa.si/view/1168025

Attached: NT_Index_v15_003-005.jpg (323x337, 37K)

It is when it comes to dealing with them.

The entire BD is out on nyaa.
But I need a sub file for it.

I feel like you're under the impression you're saying something meaningful

My point is it isn't anywhere close to black and white.
If you want to see what that looks like, you read bnha where almost every single character is near 100% one or the other save a few.

Will has the master copy of all her unit's memories including the dead. She should be able to store one more set of memories if she want to. If Will somehow liked that Mikoto and copied all her memories somewhere within the network, she can easily recreate that Mikoto using one of her terminals.

Attached: queen and princess.png (683x842, 936K)

I don't really care about your black/white/grey discussion, you've brought in orange to the conversation. Intelligence has literally nothing to do with your morality.

So? Are you even the user from above? You shouldn't be jumping into a conversation halfway through without knowing what is being discussed?

Attached: accelerator.gif (221x201, 889K)

>You're being a retard
>So?

Attached: 1544799487076.jpg (1200x675, 117K)

Attached: mommy.png (1080x1552, 1.08M)

Wouldn't be a propper Raildex thread without retards. This is not the cremedelacreme

Attached: 75886611_p0.jpg (1850x2304, 3.36M)

>110 IPs
Wtf raildexbros you told me no one was watching this?

Attached: 1565603835066.png (268x291, 126K)

Fuck off gremlin shill

>none of the clones dislike him
Or they don't really care much about him. If they are interested even one bit, Worst should be teasing him instead of keeping her distance. She should feel jealous whenever she sees a girl with him.

Attached: 1a788a90bd446cfff15a3e3e60584eeb.jpg (532x731, 298K)

>Slow threads get more IPs
>Accelerator thread might get more, but slow traffic when there's no Raildex thread up
Whoa.

Wasuto is definitely jelly.

Attached: love hurts.jpg (3032x1600, 1.18M)

All me

It was I.

Attached: 1562593777604.jpg (1333x1000, 173K)

Still waiting for them to put Accel content in this game while it's airing. If Naru shows up I might actually play it.

Attached: [Ohys-Raws] Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator - 06 (AT-X 1280x720 x264 AAC).mp4_snapshot_06.30_[2019.08.16 (1280x720, 114K)

The last event was literally an accelerator event.

>jinxing yourself
Othinus will be released within 2-3 months

They gotta do Dream Ranker in Railgun now. For the sake of Scavengers momentum.

The fact that they made a direct reference to their Railgun cameo increased their odds.

Based Hamazura going for tightness

Honestly if they do that's fine. I haven't drawn shit since the start, so honestly I'd pretty strongly consider restarting just to make sure I got her with how shit the rates are.

Gremlinfag here user, already working on them. hopefully in two weeks time they should be finished

that and i need a script for the 2nd Index-tan before i release

>Fighting Accel over and over

It was awful.

nice

this is just porn

eh?

Attached: mugino nip peek.jpg (723x1043, 306K)

he probably just did it to piss Awakin off

Thanks Jim.

Wanna know how i know that you're a dumb secondary who didn't read the novels and watches shounen?

Attached: 1549049422314.jpg (376x377, 42K)

was this reeeeeeeeally necessary?
they werent that evil
poor little kids

Attached: erherh.jpg (1920x1080, 334K)

>Ironically, most of the villains are gray until Touma or another protag drives them crazy.
That's what he wants you to think

Attached: archetype controll'd.jpg (1000x563, 260K)

Attached: a1c77f9fgy1g61uyhk0qvj21hc0u0dlo.jpg (1920x1080, 211K)

>making the jewish girl cry
oy vey it's another shoah
they had it coming

What was leader's ability? Or was she the Saten of the group?

Attached: a1c77f9fgy1g61uyhuhmyj21hc0u07cd.jpg (1920x1080, 289K)

Attached: a1c77f9fgy1g61uycifeuj21hc0u0n4v.jpg (1920x1080, 278K)

Level 3 Predator, she can track people from long distances but it loses effectiveness during the daytime
It's pretty unique for a dark side team's leader to not be the strongest in combat, but that's just proof that they're genuine friends

It was satisfying watching Accelerator violate them.

Scavengers were made to be bullied.

Attached: x29.png (875x1299, 904K)

Attached: x30.png (875x1299, 766K)

I have always wondered. If someone shoot a bullet in Accel's mouth while it is wide open will the bullet be reflected?

rip

YAMEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

God, Ayu is so hot.

5/10, exposition about muh evil teachers wasn't that bad to be honest. The fight was too drawn out, the undead waifu hand grinding was gratuitous as was the blatant "where is my knight in edgy armour moment" I'd have rathered it all to move much faster, accel arrive sooner. Like I get it, jewish chick is kindhearted and useless. No need to force feed it to me.

Any of you fags own VO? I had some money to burn and heard it got updated, so I'm wondering if there's any online activity whatsoever. Even if there isn't I'll get it for the novelty.

Attached: saten mecha.jpg (1518x1556, 517K)

none of those people except for maybe Izzard is a neutral.

Holy shit, we need Pyuma doing Misamisa doujins

Attached: Saten.jpg (1158x1637, 1.03M)

More stuff like this needs to happen to Mikoto or Misaki. NT doesn't hurt people as much and it rather focuses on grand scale destruction but we need someone like Amata to make Misaki nose and face bleed horribly or have some Mikotos teeth fly off. "I wanna help him" so come with more physical hardships, can't focus on only "muh feelings"

Add nipple edits and fixes done by anons here.

The ED is literally me

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator - 05 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_23.04_[2019.08.10_16.51.08].jpg (1920x1080, 834K)

>would a human call this humorus
>as robutt breaks her arm.
HA! I get it.

>he doesn't know

Attached: DX34CtU_d.jpg (480x360, 26K)

Attached: Poppins.png (678x875, 331K)

Is there a sekrit fight club or something? The update went live last week so surely some people must be around for it.

Attached: questioning jew.png (375x413, 87K)

I hope Railgun update the colors of their clothes, black or dark blue maid outfit for Naru instead of purple like her hair, maybe I light pink or something blouse for Yakumaru instead of the piss yellow she's wearing, and just a normal white shirt for Leader, except Seike, Seike's is fine.

They're called Khazar Milkers.

Why’d they make jew cry?

Esther works well because she has enough respect to not be a cunt.
Seriously, any other female character in the series always argue over anything instead of just realizing the bigger picture and who they should follow after instead of stupid pride wars.
Esther understood Accel is the strongest and she doesnt question it. She follows after his lead and does what he say and when he's not there she holds her ground until he arrives.

Attached: EAanPRiU0AEz6FV.jpg large.jpg (1000x704, 99K)

What if Mami Kawada sang the OP instead of The Sixth Lie?

Attached: kumamech.png (823x688, 304K)

Accelerator wrecking shit never gets old.

>if accelerator, arguably the biggest potential threat to the planet if he attacks it

Attached: 1552870635662.jpg (450x634, 168K)

Devil Trigger/10

Attached: PULL MY ACCEL TRIGGER.gif (800x965, 153K)

In the user's defense, Accel could definitely destroy the planet. But that is not the same as saying he is the one who could destroy it best.

Attached: accelerator this futa dick.png (800x800, 579K)

No, he's too autistic.

Faster

Necrophiliac.

So she's basically his pet

Attached: PULL MY ACCEL TRIGGER.gif (800x965, 153K)

I still want a single-player fighter-3rd person shooter hybrid Accel game.

Attached: 015.jpg (385x282, 59K)

FASTER

Mikoto already dislocated her hip, got stabbed,whipped, punched in the nose and suffered 0 damage

Attached: PULL-MY-ACCEL-TRIGGER-FASTER.gif (800x965, 153K)

She needs brain damage like Touma and Accel

If she does then she will automatically win tje Toumabowl

>attempts to add semen were a failure
My life in a nuttshell

>dislocated her hip
Obaba

Running into Misaki in AB when?
Running into Kakine in Dark Matter when?

>or Misaki
>t.secondary.
She broke her hip in NT22 after Dumbo lobbed her of the stairs and Kamachi was having fun torturing her through the entirety of NT22R nearly killing BeeCow by the end of it.

Attached: Cryingcow.jpg (585x453, 48K)

Why does Accel has more soul than Shitdex 3?

what did you mean by this?

Comedy director

Which Accel girls should I draw? Preferably one that appeared or will appear in the anime

Attached: 1536869603241.jpg (1280x720, 173K)

Naru

>yfw Scavengers are better friends than Item

>Short hairs
Meh
Anyone else?

Esther.

I'll keep her in mind, thanks

Seike

Yaku, (long) hair down version.

Any pics? I can't find her in the wiki. I've barely started watching the anime

Attached: bad_tripv2_3.jpg (698x391, 47K)

Attached: fasterer.gif (800x965, 153K)

Have we reached maximal velocity? Or can we accelerate it even further?

How dare accelerator?!?!

He is beating the best girl of the enemy side!!!

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator - 06 [720p] 00_19_20 0001.jpg (1280x720, 179K)

>720p
oy vey

>girl

Gotta love how blatantly obvious J.C. staff made Seike being a trap.

Scavenger refers Seike as a she though

>Any pics?
No that user but Yakumaru is a Scavenger in a hat.
Here's her animu; Am\rata and Fuyukawa's Railgun super-saiyan version.

Attached: Animu. Amrata. Fuyukawa.jpg (3752x750, 257K)

Does Seike dilates?

1080 is an upscale, retard

Sensei Accelerator teaching other villains how it's done never gets old.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator - 02 [720p]-00h22m04s324t.png (1280x720, 1.1M)

I'd rather watch an upscale than 720p on fullscreen.

Yeah because it's fucking dead

>I'd rather diminish the quality for no fucking reason
kek

Not really. You forgot about chroma subsampling which means that color has half of actual resolution: 640x360 in 720p and 960x540 in 1080p.

Are you still here user?
Original Yakufag user, here.Took me a while but I came back with more references. I hope this can seal the deal.

Attached: Canonically_cute_corpse_eating_cutie.jpg (2700x977, 842K)

I liked her hair as silver more than brown

Fuck off, MP.

>Watching anime on full screen.
LOL, so you basically don't do anything else while watching anime. I guess brainlets can't do anything multitask.

>Outting himself as a monoscreen poorfag
Holy shit, user. Even third worlders have dual full HD screens and a tablet. Not even counting the TV screen for playing their PS4 on.
t. Third Worlder.

Thank you.

Can someone post the color images from the accel opening?

You're welcome.

Dozo.

Attached: Lies.png (1010x696, 419K)

EVERYTHING REFLECTS THE DARKNESS