Bad source material, godly animation

>bad source material, godly animation
Name other anime.

Attached: downloadfile.jpg (400x600, 39K)

snk

Similar to one piece it starts out slow but it gets good eventually later on? I only read until chapter 50 and so on.Took a look at the wiki and surprised that quite a number of pillars has died.

it was at one point
One Punch man

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

K-on!

Honestly goes with any KyoAni adaptations honestly.

Attached: Haruhi_book_01_s.jpg (220x327, 23K)

One Piece

Shingeki no kyojin.

this

Any KyoAni show, any Ufotable show apart from maybe Fate

>Apart from fate

Mob in manga form looks really bad.

Attached: 17096553.jpg (1280x721, 71K)

FSN

Animefags LOVE to pretend anime has such a deep and rich story, when in reality they will watch anything that looks good, even absolute dogshit as long as theres waifus. If they were actually interested that much in a proper characterization and story, they would read manga instead, and barely touching anime with a stick.

I mean it never really has a major shift in tone or quality, its completely inoffensive but I wouldn't call it bad, its just an easily digested battle shonen that some people enjoy despite the fact that it will never really stand out.

>godly animation
Pic unrelated I suppose?

>watching a visual media for the story
read an actual book you fucking faggot

I truly hate to say this, but having read through the entire manga I can confirm that it went full Peanuts and lost all of its charm a year or two after the anime aired.

The TV show is so, so good, though.

Attached: Sketchbook.png (1280x720, 871K)

Berserk

Attached: 1565912300404.webm (900x506, 1.35M)

confirmed fujo
off yourself faggot

How did this get passed? This should be illegal.

I’m not saying the original is bad but it sounds like the House of Five Leaves anime is very good compared to the manga.

One Punch man at no point has had a bad source material