Is it really incest if its NBR?

Is it really incest if its NBR?

Attached: x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 164K)

No. A husband and wife are family but not blood related, and them having sex isn't considered incest.
Likewise, NBR siblings are family but it isn't incest.

It's fetish fuel done by a author unable to have a actually challenging to write relationship in their work

No it's Inseki

Husband wife sex is the exception for sex within family. all other connections are forbidden. hell any sex outside of loving Husband-wife sex is forbidden as its pre-marital sex or cheating.

Based on what? What's your logic for these conclusions?

Based on the good Christian values bestowed by this Christian board.

NBR is acutally the worst kind

Ah, of course.

Imagine if she shoved her face into his crotch and took a big sniff haha

Careful, it might poke her eye out.

No, are you dumb or what?

Then why isn't his balls empty, and her womb filled?

The trick is to use your mouth, not your eyes friend.

but what if she wants to go to the balls for a good whiff. from the way she is right now it might hit her eye.

it's not pre-marital if you never marry

Probably.

Because NBR is shit.

No

Attached: IMG_20190801_183842.jpg (1080x1560, 592K)

When you think about it sex with your spouse is really just NBR incest which makes it way hotter

it isnt even really incest if its with an aunt or cousin

>it isnt even really incest if its with an aunt
ara ara~ why would you even think of doing it with an old woman like your aunt?

yuck what's wrong with her neck?

I think it's incest. When they say it's fine if because they aren't blood related, I just think
"What, so you never really considered yourselves to be an actual brother/sister?" and it leaves a bad feeling.

Because the author is taking too long. Every girl except piss needs to quit holding back.

No
fuck NBR

thats the plan.

But what if your spouse is BR?

NEW CHAPTER WHEN

Attached: kissxpiss12.jpg (800x1131, 283K)

based piss

The raw is out for 133 that I think came out close to a month ago and a translation exists for it, and I read there was a month break again for 134. It's far too slow to get someone else besides piss getting a taste, or trying to lose their virginity.

Attached: eadd7781f52fc45b2f964519b826ad65018.jpg (875x1242, 302K)

I've only ever watched the anime.
Just read the most recent chapter....
It only gets worse doesn't it?

Attached: 1563869535194.jpg (626x480, 58K)

He dates teacher only to dump her for piss girl

Okay what is this

I still have some small hope it's only temporary to allow the others to catch up, but it's time for something similar to happen to piss. The teacher needs to come begging to join the others after being constantly reminded of what she's missing as he's having sex with the others.