>2019
>I am forggoten...

Attached: Weekly_Shonen_Jump_2019_No._24_Cover.jpg (220x317, 48K)

You could've just made a normal thread. Was looking forward to one since I just got caught up, but nevermind.

What killed the hype?

Shit art AND story?

Better art than Naruto at least.

Not even close. I can barely tell what's is happening on these panels.

Attached: 03.png (923x1300, 265K)

That's actually not hard to follow provided you aren't rushing.

this.
the art is absolute dogshit and the designs are atrocious. why is everything made from cottage cheese and goo?

>why is everything made from cottage cheese and goo?
This is explained in the manga.

because it has no shading

You are new,no one knows you to forget.

>mfw it's actually worse than Boruto
Feel bad for kishi

Attached: IMG_20190530_141004.jpg (1317x2048, 381K)

It deserves to crash and burn with all that worthless pushing.

I don't, he's always been a fucking hack who stole ideas from everyone. Even his own twin brother. He can eat shit; hope everyone finally sees him for the hack he's always been.

Well yeah, since Boruto exists.
Normies don't care about Kishi or most don't even know who he is. They just see the new Naruto ting and follow that instead.

Boruto had like 20+ years of characters and skills and established world to work with.

first time
>WTF
second time
>the 2 dudes figthing in the first panel are the ones standing and floating in the next panel, the dude floating is not a cape
>third time
the tree floating plates are shoulder pads and not part of the sword handle
>fourth time
the dude in the middle left is the white dude in the first panel and not a pet
>fifth time
the white dude has been stabbed by the cape guy and is not holding the cape guy's sword on the side

All style and absolute no substance

>its soooo ggoood bros best shonen in a long time
People said this and this is just as shit as boruto. Probably worse shonen is last few years

Attached: 010223c680158978388bc6c0eb8fb9c4.jpg (733x733, 303K)

Once the sales #s are released people will change their tune

Unironically chapter 3, I say it again, everything was fine until the MC changed from an unique character with an interesting background to LE CHOSEN ONE.

Pretty nuch this.

Not many chapters are out. We need to wait longer for the series to establish itself.

That isn't the problem though. Simply put, the premise isn't interesting and the art is an eyesore.

I guess Kishimoto will have no choice but to wait for Boruto to be finished so he can come out and deem it non-canon and make Naruto Super.

The princess is cute so I'm excited for new chapters.

I dropped it on page 8 of chapter 1 because the art is so bad that reading it literally gave me a headache

HEY GUYS WANNA HEAR A JOKE?

Q: Why is it called Samurai 8?
A: Because that's how many volumes it's going to sell HAHAHAHA

>8 Volume
Still too long

Once the sales numbers and the anime gets announce everyone will hop on the bandwagon.

Trashy art that gives you a headache and a 2000-era shonen story in the era of much more interesting premises.

first chapters were boring,
ever since Ann was introduced the story has gotten better.

Attached: IMG_3643.jpg (540x551, 99K)

Ann is a shit character

From the pilot chapter i knew this will be dumpsterfire. I liked Nardo when i was 12, i hated it when i was 18, i cringed at Boruto and shat on this samurai insult of a manga

The premise is interesting.
The presentation is clunky at best, the info dump chapters don't actually explain very well and the art is rough and doesn't convey properly the actions.
In these few chapters it could've easily be fixed by having the cat samurai teach 8maru while another samurai shows us in real time while fighting the big bad.

That sort of shallow appeal is why it won't last

I read 700 chapters and watched over 700 movies just for Tenten.

>The premise is interesting.

Maybe at a glance, but at this point the setting is just a background for dated samurai tropes and the characters are just as cliche. Samurai 8 is genuinely Kishimoto at his worst.

this manga is Kishimoto without adult supervision.

Attached: IMG_3644.jpg (1739x1215, 623K)

How did Kishis art get so fucking bad. Compare to early volumes of Naruto.

Kishi isn't the one drawing, baka.

Ann a cute.

Attached: IMG_3645.png (336x420, 73K)

what does Kishi have against parents?

Spoiler Images

Chapter 14, A Father's Secret

Hachimaru is an anomaly born from the creation of the 7 Samurai (key). He is the weakest.

There are 2 boxes in existence. 1 is the Pandora Box, and the other is the Mandala Box.

Attached: IMG_3647.jpg (640x923, 78K)

Kishi washed

it was pretty much Deku's origin but way more exxagerated, instead of just being quirkless, the kid couldn't even live without being connected to a life support system as big as his house

he was only a cripple for 1 chapter, he became a super samurai by the end of the same chapter.

>Pandora Box
O-Ok..
>Mandala box
The fucking... what? Are we just mixing similar-sounding words from completely different mythologies now?

Attached: 310px-Manjuvajramandala_con_43_divinità_-_Unknown_-_Google_Cultural_Institute.jpg (310x369, 60K)

Attached: IMG_3650.jpg (640x923, 85K)

That was ok because him being good at the samurai shit because he was playing video games was a perfectly fine Last Starfighter origin plot. What wasn't ok is that he already turned out to be secretly also some manufactured super soldier clone of uniquely special importance. I had faith in Kishi having learned his lessons until then.

classic Kishi.

Attached: IMG_3651.jpg (640x924, 72K)

why didn't Kishi just write a Samurai 7 sequel and call it a day?

his Samurai 8 story is just too weird and nonsensical.

Attached: IMG_3649.jpg (670x447, 76K)

>dramatic death scene
Who could of seen that coming

Attached: 1565826309338.png (366x171, 62K)

Based

What’s the story behind the Mandala?

MC is fucking boring

Historical or metaphysical?

>A mandala (emphasis on first syllable; Sanskrit मण्डल, maṇḍala – literally "circle") is a spiritual and/or ritual geometric configuration of symbols or a map (in Shintoism) in the Indian religions of Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism or Japanese lifestyle of Shintoism representing deities, or in the case of Shintoism, paradises, kami or actual shrines.[1][2] In modern, typically American use, "mandala" has become a generic term for any diagram, chart or geometric pattern that represents the cosmos metaphysically or symbolically; a time-microcosm of the universe, though it originally meant to represent wholeness and a model for the organizational structure of life itself--a cosmic diagram that shows us our relation to the infinite, the world that extends beyond and within our minds and bodies.