Attached: 06.jpg (750x1080, 347K)

Attached: 07.jpg (748x1080, 473K)

Attached: 08.jpg (749x1080, 359K)

SAY IT WITH ME
THE PRESENT IS BEST

Attached: 09.jpg (748x1080, 455K)

nom

Attached: 10.jpg (751x1080, 459K)

is this thing in the middle of her face her teeth or some kind of ziplock?

Are these guys all devilmen or are some proper devils? Spoilers didn't sound all that clear.

Attached: 11.jpg (751x1080, 436K)

violence and shark are devilman
spider is devil
not sure about angel

Attached: 12.jpg (751x1080, 403K)

Devil.

>pants
I'm disappointed

Yeah, sorry, she's too scary for me.

I still want to hug her.

Attached: 13.jpg (750x1080, 459K)

Attached: 14.jpg (751x1080, 398K)

Attached: 1399922660573.jpg (619x609, 71K)

Imagine

Attached: 15.jpg (747x1080, 305K)

Attached: 16.jpg (750x1080, 310K)

why is he giving her a tissue?
she doesn't have any blood splattered on her

Last page.

Attached: 17-18.jpg (1469x1080, 784K)

Thanks for the dump user, also you missed the page after this

Don't eat that!

Attached: 1446416706846.jpg (436x396, 36K)

thanks user

it's shark week, motherfucker!

She is complaining about blood on her shoe in one of the other pages.

Hot

Oh. So that's why the number is even.

This come after this

Attached: 4d2e7a0108e2788b7420ef0f78aa4ea7.jpg (754x1080, 491K)

She bites the head, may be she got blood on her lips

>Aki's new waifu is a demon you can't touch without dying
That's Aki for you.

>7 vaginas

snek was working with the ghost?
did himeno get bamboozled?

Angel is an angel.

If there are devils, there must be angels.

>people think she looks hot
I can't wait her to reveal what kind of monstrosity is hidden by the zipper.

nope she's literally angel devil

Nigga, that's cute.

No against infinite demon himeno said that devil using a contract is serious business
Ghost probably fullfilled his contract with himeno and had no issue making a new deal with snake after

Snake really is cute. And also about to die.
Guess we'll figure out how Aki is gaming curse devil.

Thanks for the upload!

>bb-bwuh himeno sama that girl is scary
>jobs
>makes new contract
>now probably 100 times stronger for literally no reason
FUJIMOTO

Attached: 04b.jpg (400x600, 61K)

Kill them Aki, kill them all.

>that girl is scary
Himeno got conned, the Ghost was smiling after Himeno said she’d give up her life.

you think he jobbed on purpose?
that'd be kinda shitty

also how the fuck does devil stuff work anyway, he got eaten whole with only the head and the arm left.
but now he's back in full power?

Are demons just an ethereal concept that can appear and reappear whenever despite being killed like that?

Then how are inspectors killing all the other ones without them coming back?

So much for the zombies.
Also where's the retarded ahegao girl

Fox is still alive despite Shad chopping his way out of its head so I wouldn't be surprised if the more powerful ones don't stay dead.

I don't think Ghost was in kahoots with snake. remember he pulled Denji's chainsaw string after he got chomped

Even nail demon jobbed, are they all plotting together?

>the more powerful ones don't stay dead
Wouldn't that fuck the hunt for gun?

Maybe he was forced to by Himeno, we don't know who was in control.

Just hunt them till they submit and get locked up I guess.

They did have future captured so they might want to do the same to gun.

Curse devil didn't, he killed the target. Shadman just revived.

Maybe there are multiple of the same type of devil?

The government probably don't want to kill the gun devil, just weaken it so they can capture it.

Himeno was physically gone by that point so I think it was just part of the deal.

What's with this manga and smol women?

Is shadman basically denji 2.0?
got some part of him replaced by a devil willing to sacrifice itself and now immortal.

Also they said power was semi-immortal so we could assume devils are indeed straight up immortal and can somehow come back to life after being killed, maybe if not captured and detained properly?

How do they constrain them though.

Tendou stole it all. Also, Aki is tall.

If anything this relieves the question that was burning in my brain. Are Devils dead for good once they are killed or do they come back based on the strength of the fear their concept generates?

So I guess devils do come back even if they are killed.

It's patrician.

It's time to get revenge Aki!

Well if denji and power are immortal then why wouldn't the devils be?

They are killed when you kill the heart, that's why Fox didn't die when it's head got chomped.
Ghost looked completely defeated but since they were clearly planning to use it too maybe they somehow preserved the heart.

Ghost was freed from its contract with Himeno after she got Thanos'd. So after that it was free to do as it please and form another contract. Snek probably offered it immediately afterwards.

Kinda going off head theories here but I think Ghost might have been trying to botch the contract with Himeno on purpose. Just because it says it have to lend its power to the human that doesn't really mean it have to try it's best. The way it smiled when Himeno allowed full use of her life felt like a "Gotcha" more than "All right time to go all out" for me.

did he have this many arms/legs before?

oh shit you're right
how the fuck everyone forgot about the heart

snek chomped ghost's heart away from the rest of the body tho
between saw teeth no less
no way that didn't kill it for good

Because Hybrids and Pure Devil seems to work a bit differently from each other. Sure Denji is immortal but he's a special case. Power is not even close to immortal since she can easily be ended by a quick destruction of her head. The only common weakness they all share is the destruction of their heart. There's a lot of questions in this series that they have not touched up upon yet.

It could had just eat it and then spit later without actually damaging it, it's a snek you never know her schemes.

>this is your new token Onee-chan character

Attached: 1428807835578.jpg (611x548, 27K)

So Sharkweek is the tard devilman from that other division right?

Can't wait for the fanart on these two.

I just can't take the Shark guy seriously with his googly eyes.

Attached: 1564136550033.gif (351x291, 579K)

Wait so we have Angels now too?

devil pussy got me acting satanic

Attached: Denji.png (467x625, 79K)

>Sensei doesn't appear
I hope he won't job against Shadman, if he can survive this then we might keep him around for a little longer.

Attached: 1556738348504.jpg (480x381, 24K)

It's an angel devil, not an actual angel.

Better than I thought, she looks cute even with 8 legs whereas I think spiders are some of the most disgusting looking creatures on this planet

Holy shit why are we getting so many qts

user...

>can't princess carry the Angel Devil unless you got a death wish

Attached: 1568843585546.jpg (225x225, 12K)

>Aki doesn't have curse with him

Attached: 1553569925084.jpg (564x975, 234K)

WAIT
galaxy brain moment

angel devil can sap life span by touching you
what if she can also take Aki's lifespan back from curse devil and return it to Aki as part of a new contract in exchange for something else from him

I mean during fights.
Should have worded that one better.

>2 years

Why would he?
It'd just kill him if he used it again?

I think it's more that the curse devil will kill Aki in 2 years rather than he only has 2 years left.

2 years is already bad enough. He doesn't need to use it again.

We don't know if she's capable of transferring life force yet.

This is just a portion of the fight. I'm sure Sensei is leading the charge against the zombies elsewhere with the human division.

So in vol.5, Makima gets the cover and kills Sensei. Gotcha.

maybe It's sneks ability to force devils it eats into contract with it's owner or something.

Shocking development remember?

Attached: 1561074755826.png (433x639, 107K)

punch the shark

Attached: ECAdMMzUYAAE2GZ.jpg (1952x2048, 245K)

Denji is wise beyond his years

Attached: 1562848556207.jpg (640x253, 65K)

That's a pessimistic way of looking at the lifespan shortening trope.
Most assume Aki is just gonna drop dead once two years is up. Heart stops beating, brain stops functionning, plop & done.

Real excited to see Denji and Shad interact. I imagine Shad will be foaming at the mouth and Denji asking why he's so butthurt.

He obviously trained at the Shark Punching Center

>It should be fine if it's between cloth.

C-can you kiss it like that?

yeah I think Aki is gonna get rib caged but it doesn't seem like the worst death

Attached: EBDdvSAU4AEzuT9.jpg (1414x2048, 552K)

nah it's like a final destination type thing where he will inexplicably die in 2 years, either in a fight or in an accident or something that can't be predicted or stopped

one thing for sure, it's gonna be THE WORST!

goddamn my boy Aki is looking good

didn't want to make the reference too obvious

Attached: EB_tuTLU8AAG47X.jpg (941x1300, 196K)

I hope Koreanbro delivers this week.

Future said that he's death's going to be terrible.
So if that happens, then it's going to be when he attempts to get the killing blow on gun devil while everyone else is dead/incapacitated

>aki will die in the worst way possible
>ghost is back
oh no himeno will kill aki

He just got Mirai, he is not going to die in this arc. Deathflags are on Mr. Stong.

She looks like something out of Frankenfran.

According to the many scriptures devils in general have angelic and animal features in fiction we use horns and pointy tails but it's not that limited !

Can you come up with cool version of devils like this mangaka?

I mean, the guy drew a mega reptile crocodile monster when the devil is just snake.

H-HE'S FAST!

I'll summon the flower fields devil for inspiration

Attached: 1495445027719.png (517x321, 282K)

I wanna squeeze her titties and pull down her zipper

Attached: 1559927793230.png (385x254, 81K)

it's just spiders stuffed into a skin suit

suck my diiiiick! I'M A SHAAARK!!

>Not Pollen Devil
>Gives you allergy even if you don´t have it
>Start itching like hell, nose slime buildup in waves and then it drools out, tired, confused and general hell
FEEL MY PAIN

that sword is definitely not the nail, in guessing he has ditched curse for good

Attached: D_eMcGlWwAA1hWU.jpg (700x1104, 185K)

Attached: 1556198331891.png (403x248, 138K)

pixiv.net/member.php?id=26589823

>touch tits
>receive bags of spiders

Attached: 1555733108425.png (555x733, 323K)

Attached: 1565812018840.png (200x231, 53K)

H-Hot

maybe more

>Those beyond retarded terms with the devils
I mean if your life got shaved away for power, you would expect a free win whenever that happened. Fucking Aki only traded his life for a sword aimbot that couldn´t even kill. Or Himeno, that trade body parts away, the devil literally jobbed. Why the fuck do they accept? Look at the generous future devil deal, all you have to do is have him in as one of your eye and that is all.

>spider, violence and shark wrecking absolute shit at the background

Don't you have to go sit in some dude's eyeball or something?

Attached: Considerate Aki is considerate.jpg (689x938, 594K)

The future devil's words suggest he's going to die in an entertaining way, if it was just boom heart stops drop dead I don't think it would be very interesting.

It's not as if he can really use Curse again without dying instantly.

Terms are put forward by the devil themselves. Pochita's terms were literally that Denji show him his dreams. Future's terms to Aki were only light because he wanted to see him die terribly, the other people who contracted him got fucked up badly (half of their lifespan and their sense of sight IIRC).

Curse totally did manage to kill Shadman it's just that Shadman is immortal and can be revived infinitely like Denji can.

Beggars can't be choosers.

Are you forgetting the other deals with Future are hard as fuck? Future only give him a free contract because he is interesting, be a random boring hunter and you get it bad.
We don't know how Snek gets the good deals.

>not allowed to stop until you cum in all her vaginas

Attached: 1558106374650.jpg (370x320, 41K)

Snek bleeds from her nose before summoning Ghost. Might have given them a part of her brain?

I bet the Angel will get friendly with Aki enough to resurrect him after his horrible death.

Do you know what awaits us in the future?
The translation.
Future sure is best

>Finally gets the sweet release of death
>Fucking dumb angel revives you because it likes you
>More suffering in the future
>Mirai laughing on your eye

The future rules!

The hottest part of her design is the fact her legs are still human-like in nature.

You know what else we get in the future? The next chapter. The future rules.

if I fight the future devil and I'm afraid of what it's about to do in the immediate future, does that make him stronger?

she has a lawyer devil who writes up the contracts for her, either that or she has a points card

Attached: D90054lUYAAVNi5.jpg (2048x2048, 468K)

Terms are basically just determined by how much the devil you're contracting likes you, price isn't really proportionate to power but how much of their OWN power that they're willing to loan to you. Considering that most devils are sociopathic jackasses they'll just ask for whatever the fuck they want to desperate people.

The more we learn about devils the more strange Pochita seems to be. You'd expect the Chainsaw devil to be more malevolent but his terms to Denji are borderline benign.

>The more we learn about devils the more strange Pochita seems to be. You'd expect the Chainsaw devil to be more malevolent but his terms to Denji are borderline benign.
He had a fairly malevolent expression back when he first encountered him. But by living with Denji for years he genuinely started caring for him, it seems.

Attached: 1537811942533.png (891x1300, 475K)

Like Power with the cat. Devils seem to be able of creating an emotional bond with other creatures.

That's probably because he was wounded and bleeding out. Like an injured animal.

It should be noted that Denji made a contract with Pochita right after where he would give him blood in exchange for working with him. This was before we really knew what contracts meant with devils.

Remember this page?
It can become quite important later on given that most of the squad is now composed of devils.

Attached: 1545012065300.png (891x1300, 284K)

In Scripture, Devils are Angels that sinned and rebelled against God and fell from their heavenly status.
>2Pe 2:4: "For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;"

Well it's true that Pochita in general is a mystery. We still don't know what the hell the Gun Devil wants with him.

On the other hand it's not that strange for their deal to turn out the way it is. Denji truly cared for the little fella and he knows it. And they only had each other for a long time. Plus it's not like devils are incapable of affection either. Just hard to come by. I'm sure that he would have give up his power and life to Denji regardless of if contracts mattered or not.

That pretty much happened already when he gets paired with Power in the next chapters.

Imagine

>Aki went from "fuck the devils, species war now" to silently giving his handkerchief to a devil so that it can wipe the blood off its shoe

>Sensei this is weird what do I do?

Attached: 1549599647875.png (293x651, 45K)

Obnoxious, annoying and loud devils = BAD
Cute, smol and sweet devils = PROTECT

>We still don't know what the hell the Gun Devil wants with him.
He wants his heart to become the Chaingun devil, obviously.

>Aki only traded his life for a sword aimbot that couldn´t even kill
Why do people keep saying this? Curse did its job, it's just that Shadman revived.

That's what happens when all your animosity is focused on snek now

I mean, if it ate the body or cut it into pieces to the point of repair, sure. But it just took a shoulder bite and some pokes.

Would be funny if Curse had some kind of lingering effect on Shadman.

Like it didn't manage kill him permanently but cursed him with something else or cut apart his lifespan.

deep

Attached: 1538167097649.jpg (777x1028, 75K)

if aki loses vs snake or dies anytime soon I'm 100% killing myself

where's her asshole?

People will talk about Aki's attitude here, but it's interesting to contrast Denji's longing for friendship at the start of the series with the total lack of emotion he felt over most of the squad getting killed

it's nice how denji is such a typical shhonen protagonist while also being the opposite of a shonen protagonist
>is ready to empathize and frogive his enemies
>can change the heart of those around him with his actions and words
>fights to follow his dreams
>is main power is determination

and yet he's totally messed up

i think his main power is being a literally immortal chainsaw-murder monster

that would be kino

Attached: 1544859512479.png (940x998, 833K)

The Gun devil or some other devil will offer Denji to join them. Most humans around him treat him like shit and the devil hunters have made very clear that they would kill him if he stops being useful for them. Why would he be on the side of humanity?

Because he only follows Makima.

It's like you people have never seen instant kill spells/abilities in fiction before. You're not wrong, but it's called Curse Devil. So of course its method of killing is going to resemble death from a curse rather than straight up rip and tear. And it would have been fine too since Shad was dead for reals. Just that simply taking away life in a world filled with beings that can revive or revive them selves is kinda pointless.

Does the Gun Devil have Makima boobs?

No? Then fuck off, no deal.

Place to live,food and being close to makima. He won't care about gun faggotry as long as he has those things.

I know Fujimoto already planned this out but I always think that Denji would have been a good moral hero had it not been for his messed up childhood. What I'm trying to say is that despite his current situation and total lack of knowledge you can see that he have moments of innate kindness and is capable of deep self reflection despite living like a mutt a year ago. Had he been raised normally he probably would have been a model hero, almost boringly so.

We still don't know what Makima's true agenda is. Her response about if she was on the side of humanity was suspiciously vague.

>that dream sequence with Pochita in the first chapter
It's sweet and creepy at the same time. Still gives me goosebumps

Attached: spooky.png (218x433, 107K)

Sure, if she goes against it he will end up following her. For now she is on that side.

That doesn't matter in reference to the original question.

kek

>devilman
a devil who has possessed a human body for reasons unknown
examples
>power
>mandevil
a human with a devil for a heart i.e a man who has been possessed without the devil imposing their order upon them
examples
>denji
>devil
monster, can form contracts with humans to grant them power in exchange for something

Just call them hybrids.

>devilman
It's actually fiend
>mandevil
That's lame and shadman is another example.

Is Emotional Bonding Devil the most powerful devil amongst other devils?

Power ups in this manga can come quick. Devils literally eat a bullet, and humans make more contracts.

Beings like Denji and Shadman are more or less the pure hybrid of the two species. Devilman doesn't count since they are just devils inside a human shell so technically they are 100% devil.

Is it just me or does the Ghost Devil looks more ripped than before?

Maybe it swallowed a bullet.

Also, fuck me that's why Gun wants Denji's heart. Eating Pochita is basically just a huge powerup isn't it.

Bullets are a good way of sort of "justifying" why certain devils are stronger than they should be.

Why is the snake devil so strong? Because it ate a bunch of bullets.

intimacy devil yeah
based fellow volcel

>no translation
The future SUCKS.

Korean user died with leakers.

How dare you! The future rules!

why do we always get gook/chink scans first anyways, raws would make for faster TLs

but the future holds thee translations. So is the best
it's the past and the present that have no translation, so they suck
FUTURE IS BEST

Because gooks are the ones who get their hands on leaks first than anyone. They have a contract with Piracy devil.

Nip raw leaks get taken down too fast by nip copyright laws.

Gook/chink are overseas so the leak hunters can't get them as easy.

We need sexy Power and Aki fanart.

Isn't "sexy Aki" kind of redundant?

curse should not kill you outright but make it so that you slip on a banana peel every time u try to take a step, have dust fly into your eye at critical moments during the fight, have random ball aches and itches that distract u, etc.

Curse but the curse is erectile dysfunction

How the fuck is she suppos eto kill the zombies if she does not attack the heads ?

If anything happens to that angel I'm gonna kill every devil in this room and then myself.

I rest easy knowing I can at least do better than spider

>Deathflags
Implying that FUJIMOTO knows or even cares what a deathflags is.

Attached: 65546456.png (370x320, 52K)

Make better deals, learn to negotiate, learn to walk away from a bad contract.

>Himeno

>Skeleton devil
Pic related.
Alternatively:
>Carrion devil

Attached: images-4.jpg (554x554, 43K)

Denji x Pawa is old and busted
We Aki x Angel now

but who's gonna fuck the shark ?

He can have Kobeni.

I volunteer!

Violence.

Is that some kingdom death? looks really nice.

Makima and the Scar Girl are both tall.
Power is pretty tall as well.

>Ghost was freed from its contract with Himeno after she
Devils can contract with muliple humans

>vaporwave Devil

Is that Kaneko's pixiv?
I actually like Doi, but that is really making me miss Kaneko

Attached: 64206396_p0.jpg (2135x3394, 1.9M)

Yeah from the Kickstarter. ETA 2022 or something.

>The more we learn about devils the more strange Pochita seems to be
Then there's Power who likes cats and Fox who likes humans in general .

>Oh sorry!! Sorry!! You were biting things so I thought you were a zombie.

Violence is moe.

There is some kind of heart or core that the Devils are built around that keeps them fine as long as it isn't destroyed going by the Infinity Devil.
The Ghost probably has some core that wasn't destroyed allowing it to regen,

Nah, it's not Kaneko, just someone who is really good at copying his style.

Eating a devils heart might give the devil eating it some kind of powerup or control over the devil eaten.

Fox asks permission to swallow the devils she eats, Snake ate ghosts and Gun is after Chainsaw

based. THE FUTURE IS BEST

Damn son.
Unironically hire this man fatlus.

Attached: 1557378195502.jpg (526x459, 125K)

Didn't they mentio that the main body of the fox is in tokyo? You'd have to kill the main core instead of just a head to permanently off him.

Spider has that zipper over its face, its gonna look fucking horrific when that comes off/unzips.

Thing is, killing a devil doesn't make people stop being afraid of the fear that it's based off of.

If Shark devil died and was destroyed then it doesn't make people any less scared of sharks. Does it respawn or is that devil aspect just permenantly gone?

qt butt

LEAVE HIMENO ALONE YOU STUPID BITCH

What you use when contracted to a devil is not their real body.

>reading this fast
But Remember that Pochita was Denji's friend for years before making the contract dummy, and as far as we know the devils themselves determine the contract price.
Also, Shadman was effectively killed but then revived.

but I thought Power isnt exactly immortal as she is a fiend, not a Devil. (though I guess her true form is "immortal", just not the corpse she's possessing)

literally Aki on the flavor text

Attached: yomiji-who-bars-the-way-3350-medium.jpg (277x401, 64K)

its funny how a random mook in hxh has a higher iq than all the "geniuses" in axeman

Attached: 1565973454719.png (876x1299, 667K)

you just know that ghost is gonna use Himeno's hand on Aki. you just know

No HxH user, power has unlimited IQ.

Checking archive for your cringeworthy huntertard shit is always amusing.

Attached: 1561819487531.png (681x852, 146K)

They HAVE to come back. Otherwise the devil threat would be way less prevalent simply due to their only being so many fears and devils being killed everyday. The fact that devils are so common that there is a whole private industry for killing them shows how common they must be, just that most devils seem to be weak bitch shit like tomatoe, sea cucumber or crab devil.

Kind of depressing knowing that Gun is just going to come back even if they spend all that time and energy to kill him.

Thought a devil's respawn rate could be inversely proportional to how feared it is. Like weak devils respawn way faster but strong devils take way longer because they need time to build up all the fear to manifest.

>Wake up from a good sleep
>Check Yea Forums
>Hopes for the chapter
>The raw its out
Fucking finally

Attached: IMG_7365.jpg (640x640, 66K)

Semi immortal, any amount of damage done to her will heal if she’s given blood which seems to be a common ability of all devils. But unlike Denji who can be revived after dieing, if power dies she is dead for good. It’s in the training master would only kill denji and just fuck power up.

>2 years pass and somehow everyone’s alive
>”Uh, Curse? Why am I alive?”
>”That’s an interesting philosophical question. Why is anyone alive?”
>”I meant me specifically.”
>”When a mommy and a daddy love each other very much-“
>”Curse. You told me I had 2 years left.”
>”When?”
>”Two years ago.”
>”Oh damn. I must have misheard you. That’s how long that other guy has. You’ve got, like, a good 20 years left.”
>”...Ok thanks.”

Snakes are fucking terrifying if it’s a wild one.

yeah, but Im confused about it, will she ever become separate from her body? she has become one with the corpse of the girl, I get it. bu is there no way to make them apart?
Do devils truly die if you destroy their heart? somehow I think that "death" is not a true one since they seem to be embodiments of concepts. Probably banished to hell instead

snakes have been associated with evil since forever due to the venom, they probably have one of the highest human body count in nature, to such a point that fear of snakes (like spiders) is genetically ingrained in people. Many a person fears them without ever having been bitten or even been in the wild

So rat devil should be around that level too?

That’s a good point, it would explain why weird stuff like tomato, fish and cucumber seem common but why it took SOOO long for the gun devil to even appear in the first place. Guns had been around for ages at that point.
I’m guessing the long term solution to make a contract with the gun devil and/or imprison it. I think the gun devil is already working for another country’s government since it seems to be spending money on shit, they talked about the Russians weaponising devils and the mob clearly knew in-depth details about a high level government organisation.

What did you just mumble at me kid?

youtube.com/watch?v=pUDUK-yvwQs

I'd say just below for obvious reasons, but also high. either way snakes inspire more fear due to veno, different physiology and fangs

I think the fusion is permanent since the devils die with the body like the crab devil. But there could be some separation method we don’t know yet.
I don’t think it’s the same devils coming back everytime but if she did die she would definitely be replaced by another blood devil at some point.

A rat devil sounds pretty cool. Spawns shit tons of lil rat devil kids that spread disease.

Shadman and Denji seem similar, but I was wondering why Denji lacks empathy while Shadman is still thirsty for revenge.
Did Denji really lost his soul or he's just that fucked up in the head?

But it's worth wasting a post anyway?
He's doing it in other threads, too.

Attached: cute spider.jpg (380x500, 39K)

what about worm/maggot, cockroach, ecay devils?

Attached: 1531393525499.gif (384x408, 182K)

NICE

Attached: tengoukurosemakima.jpg (1536x2048, 427K)

Probably his upbringing more then anything. Life has zero value to him since his own life was so worthless to him as a kid.

>snakes have been associated with evil since forever
that's more a judeo-christian thing. In other cultures they are revered ans worshipped

Is this accurate?

Attached: Alignment.jpg (625x481, 114K)

seems pretty accurate for now

No.

I guess?
we don't really know the motivations of a lot of these guys

Cockroach would be strong as fuck, super durable, super common and everyone is freaked the fuck out by them.

Attached: 645E53B8-B489-4522-A757-07091E7D1CA2.jpg (1130x1600, 127K)

>We regret to inform you that Sensei was found dead with 2 bullets in the back of his head. Must've been suicide. A real shame, right user?

Attached: Makima.png (361x518, 97K)

Why do you need things over-explained to you?
Can't you do any deduction on your own?

Based.

I guess the biggest difference is that Denji lived a pretty shitty life until recently while Shad was more privileged.

Be gone Clinton devil.

Makima's way more clever than that.

based and spiderpilled

>No makima
Shit chapter

Attached: 1565725728955.png (680x870, 270K)

I'm pretty sure the zipper thing in front of her face is because her head splits in two to reveal a mouth.

Attached: 1561120480366.jpg (700x828, 266K)

Attached: 1558722132884.png (934x1299, 474K)

>the bullets were still in their casings

Attached: D8C3DFF6-E71B-494B-816C-056DFFA30BBB.jpg (364x457, 62K)

Did this die or just stop getting translated or what?

[Future screeching in the distance]

qt rakka

Attached: angel.jpg (1424x2000, 724K)

Yep, that was my first idea, but I decided to do it like a spider web for now. I hope we get more panels of her in the next chapters.

This is a great panelling. That detail of Denji falling while Aki gets the impact... then Aki falling, and Himeno being shot, and ending with Power... that's real flow.

Future deserves pats

There was a long hiatus but it's back now, no one is scanlating it though

Both? Every few months of publishing it would have a few months in hiatus. High quality translations stoped during one of the first hiatuses and then shitty fan translations stoped more recently. I think it was suppose to come back recently but they may have extended the current hiatus.

holy shit best boi is back

Attached: 19.jpg (827x1300, 396K)

>You ever think about whatever's under that suit?

Attached: denji_nopoint.png (317x188, 42K)

So, he was from FP

Heh!

Attached: shark.jpg (1001x959, 157K)

That shit is going to be like spider’s mandibles ain’t it?

Angel and Spider are cutes but I can't wait to find out what type of nightmarish abominations they are in their final forms,

It's obviously the best outcome, since it's in the future.

Smiling Aki is as rare as Mona Lisa actually smiling?

I was thinking the same thing too but here’s what I was thinking as well.

Who says they have to kill it? If killing it only brings it back at an unpredictable future then just have it locked away for good. Granted I don’t know they will manage to do it or keep it contained even. But damn it I’m sure they got some sort of solution in that weird devil prison of theirs.

Then again this is all under the assumption that the Gun Devil exists, and the Hunters and the Government wants to kill it. Something tells me one or all of those things are not gonna be true.

Treasure the smiling Aki.

Attached: 1556209418101.png (235x453, 16K)

>Then again this is all under the assumption that the Gun Devil exists, and the Hunters and the Government wants to kill it. Something tells me one or all of those things are not gonna be true.
I don't like the theory that he's not real simply because that would basically be the same as the Ice Witch from FP, and I'd prefer if Fujimoto went for something different.

>everyone is freaked the fuck out by them.
Only women.

Maybe the GD is actually real but the russkies have it on check and use his bullets to power up devils.

Niggastream when?

7 VAGINA

Any translation when?

THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST

Attached: 1564182126826.png (203x179, 37K)

i'll make the gun devil look like a joke if you fuck with sensei.

IN
THE
FUTURE

>first leaker gets offed
>now koreanbro is absent
I bet Makima had something to do with this.

Guess I'll just pop my head inside then.

Oh wow this is great!

Future sounds great!

Attached: 1561722315831.png (327x520, 146K)

Shut up before you get us all killed

I feel Angel kinda looks like Makima without the crazy eyes and just much cuter

That zip is hiding her mouth or maybe her spider face?

look like she/he is coming straight up from lobotomy corporation

I guess Violence is the leader of this team?

They are not really a team, Violence didn't even know Spider was a devil in the next page.

>can't give her any kind of touch or you literally die.
What a fucking suffering, sounds like perfect Aki wife material.

Aki is neutral more than lawful

Why is she eating the zombie's head?

>SHARK ASSAULT! SHARK ASSAULT!

I wonder if demons have periods

No if she wants to make an statement, look collecting eyes.

It's tasty.

Attached: 1544790133107.gif (450x593, 271K)

translation when? i dont wanna spoil myself with gook scans

THE BEST

>The shadow that keeps flickering
This is not the best at all, Mirai-sama

Niggerstream won't probably release till sunday and Koreanbro seems to be kill.

Manga mafia got him too?

oh shit they got him?

He didn't show up yet so I guess he went to kill some zombies.

this new ghost is using himeno's body after being eaten.
aki will be forced to kill himeno for real this time

where the hell are denji and power in this mess?

Kobeni is chaotic neutral, she only cares about surviving
Sensei is true neutral.
Denji is also chaotic neutral.
Shad is either neutral evil or lawful evil.

Who cares, we the freaky five now.

Power is in the next county and Denji probably was never directly instructed to get out of the car so he's still inside waiting for orders.

Fighting Shad I guess

Next chapter will probably start with Aki but switch to Denji/Power after a few pages, is my guess.

>he commited suicide while in suicide watch

You know well that nobody will ever hire a copycat, no matter how good he is.

I

Attached: toyotaro.jpg (300x295, 28K)

His kind moments are as much from his upbringing as the sociopathic tendencies. He's kind of nice to people because he imprints himself on them and he takes even the smallest gesture of kindness as sacred because he could never get it before, and he's even so quick to forgive because he's already been exploited and manipulated so much worse by others that anything now is small potatoes. He's a good kid because he had Pochita to help him through adversity, and he took his hardships without breaking.

come back, koreanon

necrobump

Attached: D-NR02wUYAIeoPg.jpg (768x768, 99K)

DO YOU GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET IT????
A D A E M ON, AKA DEATH GIRL
GIVES CHAINSAW THREAD
NECROBUMP
i like that one a lot

It don't matta
None of dis mattas
viz will be out sunday. that's not too far.

Attached: om.png (818x617, 505K)

FUTURE IS
CUTE
CUTE
CUTE

add blush and it will be perfect

And a "Kyaaah!"

The future sucks...

Rape Devil
(medical)Needle Devil
Fire Devil
Devil Clown

>Fire Devil
>It's Agni
I just know Fuji at least thought about it.

What happened with koreanon?

Attached: IMG_8133.jpg (540x472, 54K)

He ded. It'd be a waste of effort desu when niggastream's release is on the horizon and official the other day.

Attached: AllSmiles.png (121x162, 17K)

fuck off niggerstream
koreanon>niggerstream

>niggastream's release is on the horizon
Didnt niggerstream drop chainsawman; put it in very low priority?

Nah. They even released it much earlier last time.

Yeah, it's pretty much last on priority and not to mention that this week they barely released anything so scans literally never.

no they are the top of the topo
>Infinite demon offered his weakness point to denji because it's suffering so much
How can you top this?
It's like Pain in naruto suffering to much pain told Naruto where his real body is

makima a cute

Of Naruto spent three full days rasengan-ing Pain, I would probably be a fan.

that would have been fucking amazing
fujimoto's strenght is tha he can still think outside of the box but whitout going too far to look out of place in a shonen

Snek Devil's design and theme is actually quite interesting when you really take a look at it.

>Sawatari have the power of revival
>Serpents and their skin shedding was seen as a symbol of rebirth in the old days
>The snake's entire maw is made out of human arms
>the tip of the maw resembles two humanoid figures tightly embracing each other
>this could possibly be a reference to the snake Nachash from the book of Genesis who caused Adam and Eve to become aware of the idea of lust and shame

Attached: 12-13.png (1752x1300, 738K)

They had it out on Thursday last time.

Attached: 1557703843324.png (275x402, 130K)

Attached: A5851077-83A2-47B3-8431-790080F7D181.jpg (891x1300, 244K)

Reminds me of a Kingdom Death monster.

Attached: 1564551784371.jpg (700x7000, 715K)

Ruined

Attached: 4467CDE1-FBC3-449F-98DA-7BD837D3C579.jpg (891x1300, 220K)

eh i like it

Aki a pretty.

This guy's good.

what a nerd

Color and smooth lines don't really fit imo.

It takes away from the grindhouse aesthetic that the manga has.

I just noticed that devil has the same eyes as Makima

>Sawatari have the power of revival
I find it more likely Shad can be revived just like Denji can.

How high are the chances that Makima is the gun demon?

>zombie!
>zombie!

>Kuh kuh kuh kuh
>I'll eat to my heart's content

What tags should this get ? It's not really vore.

Holy fuck, finally, bless you

It's just gently pure belly rubs, you degenerate.

based

Attached: Himeno.jpg (881x1300, 291K)

Free aint fast. Don't you have anything to do in your life, like get a job and support the mangaka ?

Attached: ECGjz1LVUAA77Kb.jpg (851x784, 89K)

>URG
>OOF
>Oh. Sorry.
>If you get bit, You turn into a zombie. Know that!(?)

Im freenlacer and i work at the family Hostal in the afternoon.. I have a lot of free time

Attached: IMG_7710.jpg (1024x570, 72K)

This is a boy, right?

Needs work on understanding how light works

It keeps happening.

Attached: Togata.png (700x1099, 727K)

That's my wife.

like 4

Attached: Holes.jpg (894x1300, 279K)

>violence devil
>normally devilmen are weaker than demons (???)
>this dude's so strong he wears a poison gas mask(?)
>no matter what happens, don't remove his mask

He went from looking like a vagina to looking like a cock.

>Hey there human lady, Running would be a good idea.
>humans that are bit turn to zombies
>Owo, what's this? it's a demon after all!

>no matter what happens, don't remove his mask
Kinomoto-sensei does it yet again.

>spider demon
>through her life she always looked human
>no matter how close to humans, a demon is a demon
>kills humans if angered
also im too fucking horny now to continue translating

>everyone is freaked the fuck out by them.
speak for yourself

Most humans are afraid of the dark, would a darkness demon be stronger than the gun demon?

>aww my shoe got dirty
>this weak shit

I don't know about that, but I think most people are afraid of heights. I don't know how a height devil would work though.

It goes all the way up.

>angel demon
>no enemy to humanity, but don't get too close
>if you get close, your life is sucked out

i'm worried about the encroaching levels of JUST that are on the way.

Attached: hurt.png (1158x408, 283K)

these are translations so far. I'm blacking out

I'll suck your dick if you want. You deserve it.

Thanks, Korean Devil!

>hey you there...do you possibly have a hand towel?
and like that, I'm gay for aki again

What if Tatsuki runs out of cool things that people are afraid of? I feel like he has already gotten through most of them.

>dragon
I guess Snek

fuck i jst pissed all over my restroom ill be back in like an hour someone else will probably finish by then

Going through the list of phobias on wikipedia, even ignoring the retarded ones, there seems to be a lot of fears.

it usually just means something like the stars have aligned. i need to pee my clean off the floor

What are you even translating, user.

Pretty sure she is trying to warn him about being too close and he said it's fine because there's fabric in between.

sorry im drunk. you finish. thanks. neither english or korean are my first langauge

bomb devil

Why did they send Aki with the freaks while the stongest man is chilling outside.

your 100percrnt correctamundo
>shouldn't you be dead
>there's a cloth between so it's cool

Aki is a walking death trap.

>I don't know about that, but I think most people are afraid of heights. I don't know how a height devil would work though.
That's just Makimas ATOL devil.

Aki is the designated tard wrangler of the team.

Its not shitty enough to work properly. Its too clean and attractive.

I found out how Aki is going to die.

Ghost devil took over Himeno's body and Aki will be too pussy to kill Himeno. He ends up being killed by her for the biggest plot twist. He then gets taken over by the Ghost Devil and is used to kill the people he cares about the most. No wonder future devil wants to see it for himself. He wants to see Aki do the exact opposite of the thing he was trying to do.

Attached: aaa.png (450x700, 283K)

Nah, not to mention he doesn't have anyone he actually cares about anymore besides maybe Makima.

Didn’t notice the flowers before.

Aki will slip on a banana peel and break his neck.

We don't know that. Besides, he is supposed to get the WORST death. The worst death for Aki is dying to Himeno, and joining the gun devils side. Even if Aki got caught in some kind of Jojo-tier death, I still don't think that will affect him as much as a psychological one. He will be conscious the whole time while his body is taken over. He will help the gun devil and there's nothing he can do to stop it. Aki's goal has been to kill the gun devil not help it. So that would be the worst possible thing to happen to him. He sacrificed everything and his own sanity just to do it, and if he ends up helping the gun devil he's going to break.

Also you have to consider that the future devil wanted a front row seat to Aki's death. He wants to watch it happen. You think the future devil just wants to see a regular death? no. He wants to see Aki break down from helping the gun devil.

makes it look like one of those awful webtoons read by braindead idiots

looks like user passed out drunk before finishing the translation

F

It's fine, the translation will inevitably be finished in THE FUTURE
THE FUTURE RULES

Attached: YEAH.png (372x321, 96K)

SAY IT WITH ME
THE FUTURE IS THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST!!!

Happens. Look to the FUTURE BECAUSE IT RULES

SEE YOU IN THE FUTURE!!!!!

thoughs on the past and present?

Inferior.

>mfw in seven chapters we'll see the PAST devil and he's also sick shit and there will be constant console wars between the PAST and the FUTURE in these threads

Attached: what a story mark.png (615x273, 187K)

NOT THE BEST!

oh yeah? why

As if anything could be better than future posting

readms.net/r/csm/034/6115/1

nigga stream version out

FUCK YEAH

dump it

Fuck it. Guess I'll do it. Again.

Attached: 001.png (902x1300, 201K)

Attached: 003.png (895x1300, 438K)

Attached: 004.png (901x1300, 425K)

Attached: 005.png (903x1300, 390K)

BOI HE 'BOUT TO DO IT!

Attached: 006.png (901x1300, 296K)

Attached: 007.png (892x1300, 429K)

Attached: 008.png (904x1300, 213K)

Attached: 009.png (897x1300, 350K)

My wife is really good at killing zombies!

Attached: 010.png (898x1300, 278K)

Attached: 011.png (894x1300, 394K)

Attached: 012.png (906x1300, 392K)

Attached: 013.png (906x1300, 515K)

Aren’t spiders the most common phobia in the world? Wouldn’t that make her extremely strong? Then again, people would probably be more afraid of being in contact with violence rather than spiders even with a phobia.

Attached: 014.png (908x1300, 370K)

Attached: 015.png (905x1300, 298K)

Attached: 016.png (909x1300, 238K)

Attached: 017.png (902x1300, 275K)

Attached: 018.png (903x1300, 243K)

Attached: 019.png (1774x1300, 572K)

Devils don't care.

o shit we got sensei's name
kishibe

does that count as a death flag?

>ghost kill him
>inhuman!

what does that mean?
am i having an aneurysm?
the fuck is that sentence

>release
wait what if himeno disappeared because ghost got swallowed by snek?
she'd still be a quadruple amputee but alive at least
that would make sense why the first page of that chapter was her lying on a flowerbed

maybe ghost protected her?

So he's constantly poisoned in order to remain weak? How many chapters until the "Looks like I have to use this" *removes mask" scene?
Aki is fucking pissed. What are the odds that Ghost actually gets killed this time?

>How many chapters until the "Looks like I have to use this" *removes mask" scene?
more like how many chapters until "woops the mask came off i guess everyone fucking dies now"

He's not making it out of that building.
At lest 51% of him won't.

There's a higher chance of ghost killing aki since he gets the worst death. He's not going to get his revenge, he is supposed to suffer

It's so people don't say it's an asspull when it does come off and he uses his hidden ability. You really can't win here. You plan on having a character use a power later in the story. You either randomly pull it out, or you hint to it existing early on. But people will still think it's bad writing. Unless if you're Oda, they will jerk you off for doing it.

Aki has sex with angel devil as she slowly takes his lifespan away. He ends up dying before he nuts inside her, and that's why the future devil said he gets the worst death.

Yeah, that's a possibility too. I guess it's also possible that Fujimoto avoids these tropes and the mask never gets taken off as a joke or something.
He'll definitely suffer in this fight (and in the future), but I think it's far too early for him to die.

aki is 100% getting killed by ghost/snek next chapter
that's the worst death of all

>Snake
>Aki responds with "motherfukker..."
IUnderstoodThatReference.jpg

You're a treasure to these threads gookbro.

ゆうれい, ゆうれい あいつをころせ
Ghost, kill that guy.

That inhuman is part of editor's ending text.

Attached: unknown.png (320x327, 106K)

>knows that a mere contact with her will kill you
>still gets close enough to give her your handkerchief
How to make ladies of all species wet 101 by Aki.

oh so niggastream fucked up as usual

Imagine her disappointment when she stealthily brushes up against him to steal some lifespan, expecting like 5 years and only gets a month

Thus spoke Kishibe

sasuga

We should really have this in another thread.

Aki will literally drop dead if she touches him at this point.

Attached: aa0.png (500x276, 197K)

it's too late, people can use the archive if they want to find it later.

>far too early for him to die

What part of WORST death do you not understand? He is not supposed to get satisfaction of revenge. He is supposed to get the worst death. The worst death is him dying on his debut.

>Aki is becoming best buddies with an angel that steals lifeforce

Aki no!

Violence seems to be pretty sane with that poison mask on at least.
Probably the sanest out of the team. Even got concerned with human safety.

His lifespan will reach negative levels if this goes on. Angel will probably learn to extend it at one point if they continue to bro up.

Since they are devils, I am going to assume that they eventually will do a contract with someone. I wonder how that would even fucking work. Can't Aki do a contract with the angel devil and start absorbing other peoples life?

If Aki dies, can't the angel revive him by turning him into a devilman?

>Can't Aki do a contract with the angel devil and start absorbing other peoples life?
Nobel prize idea

Attached: wesmart.png (254x292, 50K)

When the speaker is off panel, the font should be italic. But yeah, who gives a shit. Japs don't do it either.

>Aki with wings and a little halo
>future on his eye anyway

I actually assume that the most ridiculous devil hunters (like Makima) are the ones that start hacking their contracts by getting deals that offset each other.

Aki is best boy

o you think Future devil is Constantly yelling things in Aki's head?
What is it saying?

Do you think there's going to be a Makima devil? Since lots of people fear her.

THE FUTURE IS BEST NOW SAY IT WITH ME AKI!

Maybe the real makima did died in the train shooting but then the makima devil was born

Maki is chaotic good. Lawful evil, well the closest would be snake or the mobster boss Maki gave eyes to.

Aki must have been literally the worst person in a previous life. There's no other explanation for why the universe hates him so much.

himeno becomes a devilman screecap my poast

Aki is lawful neutral and acting entirely out of self-interest (revenge).
Sensei is probably chaotic good since he has the interest of humanity in mind but is willing to overlook atrocities to maintain that.
Power should probably be true neutral since she's fucking insane. Willing to side with however and do whatever to survive, but also cares for her cat which shows a semblance of change in her humanity.

Every time I imagine an anime adaptation I can only see horrible CG used for big devils like Ghost, Snake, and Bat. Do you think there's any chance the adaptation will avoid such a pitfall?

Sometimes bad shit just happens to people

HOLY NUT

WSJ animes tend to have little cgi, so this one seemed to be heavily pushed by the editors and gaining a decent succes so, it will have a great adaptation just wait.

Attached: chainsawman aki.jpg (2067x2923, 1.41M)

Who knows who will get CSM, can't go to bones, IG, ufo, maybe madhouse since HxH is completely over in that regard? It'd be awful though.

When will we see future devil power?

in the future

C-cute.

My guess is the chapter after next.