How intentional were the gay vibes in this film?

How intentional were the gay vibes in this film?

Attached: 220px-When_Marnie_Was_There.png (220x310, 117K)

Maybe I should rewatch this movie.
Although, I do remember it being pretty heavily nosthalgic and melancholic, so I'd probably not enjoy it very much...

>boy and a girl
>gay
Are you on drugs?

That's ADOLESCENCE, user. no homo.

The movie was so boring I didnt even take notice of "vibes" while watching. It has such a lackluster take on family bonds and isolation that I'm surprised some people like it.

user...

Left is clearly a boy

It's based on an old English book, so I can safely say there's almost certainly none. Maybe your mind is warped so hard that you think that two female characters automatically means that it is yuri, but that is simply a delusional thing to think. You probably also believe that Anne of Green Gables is a lesbian series as well.

All of it, along with the incest and pedo vibes. Ghibli can't into subtle.

I found When Marine was there to be incredibly dull, it wasn't bad but it was overly long and just very mediocre.

What gay gives? It's just about a loner that wants to monopolize their first and only friend.

I really liked it. That must mean these other anons who didn't have bad taste.

Now Arietty, that was a piece of shit.

Anne wasn't gay, this was.

She`s her grandma, you absolute sick bastard.

You just never had a friend in your life.

Imagine trolling this hard.

Attached: 14994364438582.webm (1024x552, 2.98M)

Even better.

Yeah, I never danced with a friend of the same sex while profusely blushing.

Nerd, bet you've never sucked your best friend's dick either.

What I lived my life for?

I came into this movie thinking that all of the people who saw homo undertones were probably nuts. I came out wondering what the fuck Ghibli was thinking shipping a young girl with gook-loving grandmother's ghost so hard.

Attached: 1454867655969.jpg (1920x860, 984K)

Dancing is embarrassing

Ghibli did not write the story.

I know, and never read the original story, but assumed that the studio had to have amped it up.

Even then, they chose to portray it in a certain way. For example, I doubt Anna was described as this boyish in the novel. I should try to read it.

You must be fucked up in the head.

Pretty sure it's a children's novel. You could probably knock it out in an afternoon.