Why is isekai the objectively best genre for any series?

Why is isekai the objectively best genre for any series?
Can you even find a series that wouldn't be improved with it.

Attached: rudy.png (731x833, 1.75M)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/NJPxsRZ4
pastebin.com/F0C7butq
youtube.com/results?search_query=imagine my shock
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes
isekai

How is isekai a genre? That's like saying mysterious transfer students or beautiful women falling from the sky are a genre.

It kind of is a genre.

Attached: isekai_never_changes.jpg (271x368, 30K)

It doesn't stop being a genre simply because you refuse to acknowledge it's impact and weight in modern media.

Attached: 1552739601670.jpg (640x480, 197K)

This is what yo/u/r isekai waif/u/s are doing when you leave them home alone.

Attached: ISEKAI_DRUGSTORE.png (904x1280, 1.31M)

I can find quite a few series that would be improved if it wasn't isekai
Hint: it's all of them.

because you're underage

pastebin.com/NJPxsRZ4

Cheap wish-fulfilling, power-fantasy, cheat-skill, slave-harem, gary-stu MC isekai is best that happened to anime in years.
It's here to stay and all the angst of dumb elitist faggots whining
>muh fantasy
is just a cherry on top of my satisfaction.
Cry me a river faggots: isekai is great, I feel zero shame for liking it and I don't care what you think of it or myself.
Thank God nips don't care what we filthy gaijins think of their media otherwise your opinion might've actually slightly mattered.

Attached: 1537189202423.png (864x850, 558K)

there are now coherent themes throughout "isekai", there is no worth in calling it a genre as the works withing are not determined to be similar by being isekai.

>isekai
>genre

definitely not the thread

Attached: bait.jpg (600x600, 18K)

>and here we see the lonely otomefag bellowing a mating call
>inviting the 2nd otomefag to derail the thread with their meaningless lists argument
Did I not told you two to get a room? Nobody uses your shit stop posting it.

Attached: 1560349664551.jpg (1676x943, 1.47M)

now now we are all isekai fans so we should all get along

>there is no worth in calling it a genre
Says genre denial faggot.

Attached: 1535005792028.jpg (1323x724, 181K)

Attached: 1369501571414.jpg (124x125, 3K)

6/10 troll harder.

Anime when ?

its not that i dislike isekeai stories, its just that labeling it as an isekai tells me way less about the content of a story then labels like "thriller" "action" or "romance".

Isekai is really the best thing to happen to this medium or rather I should say narou isekai. They absolutely shit on the normalfaggotry that was going on in LNs back then and created their own templates. Their own archetypes.
Thank you user I'm glad other people also think the same and hopefully every single anime in the future will be an isekai adaption truly this is the best timeline.

I thought it was announced.
>every opinion that isn't mine is trolling
Go on your salt is delicions I thrive on isekai and dumb faggots denying themselves great pleasures of it over superficial or nonexistent shit taste.

absolutely based and redpilled

not all Isekai is trash
Futurama is pretty great

>its just that labeling it as an isekai tells me way less about the content of a story
Well then you're pretty dumb because most of them are over 50% copypaste.
pastebin.com/F0C7butq

yeah like 80% of ln wich almost all isekai happen to be, their similarity is not inherent to the trope of isekai, its from the medium.

Similarity between works within a genre, sure.

Attached: 1562684103504.jpg (693x520, 69K)

well then tell me how youju senki, the twelve kingdoms and sword art online are similar besides being isekai

>take mortal soul by mistake
>withhold information about fuck up from her superiors
>bribe victim into silence
>potentially fuck up balance in another world by said bribe
Is it nepotism or inbred retardation that plagues the pantheon and the likes?

Attached: 1538087491238.jpg (1900x1373, 456K)

Both describe hardships of isekai MC in another world where previous life experiences and knowledge turn out to be crucial to their activities.
SAO isn't an isekai.

Probably the absolute power = absolute insanity the deities have and the futility of the arbitrary rules that were supposed to regulate the usage of their powers.

Attached: used_gods.jpg (1350x1920, 577K)

>4 chapters
Think I'll wait for now.

I gave up. I just consume isekai manga as fast as they come. My only gripe is shitty TL drama that keeps me using just 1 place to read stuff.

Attached: 1558637654459.jpg (1676x943, 690K)

Attached: 1563854345406.png (480x480, 148K)

the more isekai japan makes, the more valuable traditional fantasy becomes because of how it's naturally superior to isekai, and it means more and more people will be vocal enough to trash fantasy isekai on how much of a piece of shit it is.

it's embarrassing when you can enjoy decades of isekai and yet they're still shit compared to slayers, lodoss war, orphen, etc.

Attached: 1358344932187.png (192x191, 29K)

>the niggers think cold weather gear is going to stop Shedy from turning them into blocks of ice
Guys, pls

I hear ya and considering just how many series get adapted every month, then get a manga adaption there's bound to be more TL drama eventually.

>more and more people will be vocal enough
>people
Thank God they don't matter to isekai producers!

>Why is isekai the objectively best genre for any series?
Because are our real lives suck

Attached: 1541725533095.png (720x480, 544K)

This.

Attached: 1555958011981.png (1024x522, 82K)

Maybe that WAS the plan after all.

Attached: axed_2.jpg (844x1200, 584K)

>more and more people will be vocal enough to trash fantasy isekai
Nope it's actually less. There were more some time ago especially during the beginning of the boom but eventually even normalfags are eating them up thanks to shows like Konosuba, Slime and so on basically some of the more 'tame' ones (no offense to those shows). Hence why the wave is still going strong.

>Monster Hunter gets isekai'd into a completely different fantasyland
Absolutely based.

Attached: R1.jpg (1125x1600, 695K)

Ah another round of dead mothers

Attached: 1557099544735.png (764x116, 6K)

She's been sick for 25 years, please understand.

mushoku tensei is one of the worst isekai that exists

>hehe I'm a 36 year old fatass
>oh no i died
>now i'm 12 and i'm a genius and fuck all the bitches

just terrible

My monster hunter is better that you're monster hunter.

Attached: wolf_never_sleep.png (1970x1400, 1.45M)

Man that guy is hilarious how many years has she been sick now?

There's no contradiction he regretted his life choices and tried to be better in isekai.
Which he does objectively counting how many bitches he fucked.

Attached: 1536524982814.jpg (497x460, 53K)

Based

Attached: 757758785875.jpg (1920x1316, 592K)

I think Lecan is a pretty cool guy, eh lops off qt assassni heads and doesn't afraid of anything.

Attached: lop.png (985x1400, 805K)

There are three isekai shows next season as well.
How do you guys feel about that? I feel like animewise we're getting more and more.

I feel all of them should be isekai next season.

Attached: WITH RICE.jpg (950x1373, 323K)

Soon

Attached: hm.jpg (2100x1000, 965K)

Ugh Rudy is top five creepiest Isekai MC ever. I feel defiled just posting here.

>FUNA
Oh god how is he still published is beyond me.

I only know he's the author of pic related and 80.000 gold one what about him?

there doesn't need to be a thread 24/7

He writes only 1 character and all his novels still lose direction after 15 or so chapters. I suspect that he literally rolls isekai bingo and then decides where he would take the plot.

Yes everyone lives in PST you entitled cunt.

Attached: 1536457630360.jpg (1280x1452, 494K)

>create loli protag
>make loli commit war crimes

sasuga FUNA

That sounds about right. It's like a cascade of mini arcs which go nowhere. Though he kinda makes it seem a little interesting in the beginning.

The funnier part is they think a human mage can even touch her lol.

>lops off qt assassni heads
Is he gay?

She was probably too skilled to afford lenience and go for rape. They were literally fighting on the ledge. You've got to have your priorities straight man. E.g. I still miss picrelated and think she should've been raped instead of handed off to the guards immediately.

Attached: EITHER MURABITO OR KURO SUMMONER I FORGOT.jpg (540x672, 112K)

Probably; he got isekai'd there with another bro but the latter wasn't there after the arrival.

Attached: golemfu.png (906x1298, 1.06M)

is that monster no goshujin sama? I remember following that way back years ago when it reached the spider arc and then nobody TL'd it for ages.

Isn't it NTRshit?

Attached: 1535951799559.png (1039x601, 130K)

Is it? don't know

He lives to go on bro-op adventures, hos just slow him down.

No, that's Destruction Sorcerer and his golem waifu.
That looks like Black Summoner art.

Ah gotcha the golem did seem a little big

well you basically just described what the isekai trope is, if that in itself is expresses the content in enough detail i guess i can understand where you are coming from, it just kinda feels wierd to have it as a similar term such as action or romance as the things they describe are so diffrent.

yah the girl ntrs his monsters from him

Well that sucks how does that even work?

Why hasn't any author actually made a quality modern isekai manga? they're all LN adaptations with terrible art or they adapt an entire LN volume in a single chapter.

>trope
*genre
FTFY
Nah there's plenty of isekai manga adaptations with great art you're just a contrarian cunt, elitist or a troll.

Attached: 1563918231599.png (1113x1600, 791K)

>adapt an entire LN volume in a single chapter.
>visual medium is more compact and compressed than text one
youtube.com/results?search_query=imagine my shock

Attached: 1557746406772.png (606x710, 245K)

isekai = dropped on episode 1

>filter is working
If only you would fuck off from isekai threads too - that'd be perfect.

Attached: 1564480438964.jpg (1676x943, 593K)

An LN adaption doesn't have to be bad, although I'd be fine getting some original content not in the LN too. A chapter of just Mio eating would be great. And they bathing after.

Attached: ECGCiKtU0AAKiDh.png orig.png (677x790, 432K)

it's like you're upset someone replied to your bait thread

>your
Who are you quoting retard?

learn english

I imagine he will be less hesitant when Sherry undresses like that. I wonder what kind of response she will have when she sees his expression as he watches.

>No capitalization or punctuation
Kill yourself retard.
>what kind of response
Cold loli eyes her default response to MC perversion and gimmicks.

I'd expect that once she gets used to how he is, but the first time could be a bit different since she doesn't know what to expect.

I'm pretty sure Roxanne gives all new girls crash course into pleasing master. Some just have it harder than others.

Attached: 1557126787390.jpg (566x800, 355K)

I thought Sherry avoided much of that, but it's been awhile since reading that part. At least the first kiss with Sherry gives Roxanne a little unintentional punishment for thinking she was the only one who could do that.

>fuck all the bitches
More like girl fucked me and left boohoo I have PTSD

>punishment
Aside from that one fanart there's nothing in the novel indicating she had any issues with that situation.
I forgot who wasn't a sex slave out of them, Miria and Elf?

Some form of it is in the LN art too. This was from the WN:
>As I kissed Sherry, Roxanne let out a small voice.
>Just barely loud enough to hear.
>A very small quiet voice.
>It seems slightly sad.
>It’s a scream.
>It must be a scream.
>Even though she doesn’t look gloomy, I can understand it from that voice.

Attached: 115.png (836x1200, 425K)

Those two weren't sex slaves. I wasn't sure about Vesta, but it seems she was too. Maybe anyone born a slave has no choice, and has to be one?
>“Isn’t that a problem?” “She is a virgin sex slave. It is her first year as slave since she just turned 15, so you will definitely enjoy it. Don’t you think so?”

What have you guys done to me?
I remember when Death March came out, I dropped it at episode 1 thinking it's trash. After reading a lot of the isekai mangas posted here, I am now watching episode 4.

>Watching isekai
That is an absolute waste of 25 min
Isekai is meant to be sped read

You fell for the meme, that's what.

Attached: niku3.png (326x260, 80K)

The direction the WN takes later gets worse and doesn't focus enough on the harem, which is the best part.

It would have been perfect if the author wasn't obsessed with aoc laws in a fantasy world

Satou isn't even very consistent. 1 year old but look like an adult? He's ready to pour his mana in her. Someone reincarnated like himself with a similar age, but a little younger body? Can't even be bothered to make her happy with a single night together or even give her a spare body to use. He never shows interest in Liza who is old enough, but seems to have no concerns with prostitutes who are 16, although he picked an older one instead. Breast size seems to be his only consideration.

Erectile disfunction arc is just a device for him to fuck Sylphy in the academy.

Hitogam though delibaretly didn’t let him go to begaritt that time. But I think that backfired because he gets to be bros with cliff and Zanoba+makes contact with Ariel/nanahoshi managing to ultimately turn it in his favor.
Fate fuckery doesn’t work on Rudeus.

Haru is the fucking best girl (carol is the autism bro) love that shit

Attached: bye_mai_nigga.gif (200x200, 948K)

sylphy was objectively the best and cutest girl in the series

its funny how a random mook in hxh has a higher iq than all the "geniuses" in isekaishit

Attached: 1565973454719.png (874x1297, 716K)

they have lower iq than most battle shounen mooks

more like most are WN adaptions

which is worse, literally B^U tier

>“It’s about the next mobile knight tournament! Derrick is entering, but so is Liam!”
>The teachers stood up after hearing that,
>“–let’s cancel it immediately.”
>Liam was going to kill Derrick.
Finally someone with some fucking common sense, too bad Liam's warpath cannot be stopped.

Did you fall for his tricks?

Attached: 1552314817800.png (500x358, 18K)

that's only if you think togashi having to explain everything to his braindead audience makes hxh intelligent.

This

Indeed it is so my fellow brethren of the white goddess cult.

Attached: 1482422735571.png (685x960, 630K)

will we see this animated at some point

Attached: 1525662019504.jpg (1920x1200, 111K)

Naze deleted?

They won't animate any of the good parts.

Attached: p30.png (1252x1800, 811K)

Nothing is going to stop Liam from treating pirates as loot pinatas, nothing.

>She didn’t understand anything that went on in class.
I feel ya, Rosy, that's me in college the last 4 years, I basically just pray and luckshit my way to barely passing.

>mfw I feel first threads were not even that long ago
>it's 2019
>there's been a shield hero adaption, overlord adaption
>and there's actually an MT adaption coming
We've come a long way.

I had a hearty chuckle at the Prime Minister thinking Liam could actually lose to a Noble house affiliated with pirates while trying to poach Tia and getting shut down hard.

Attached: 1557274211645.jpg (984x388, 70K)

I’m the Evil Lord of an Intergalactic Empire! Heh

Yeah

is this that intergalactic empire series?

Again I can't stress enough how Minotaurs are such useless creatures. Especially in isekai they are meant to be stepping stones for MC barely a midboss and rightfully so. They can't do shit, literally what advantage do they have over ogres, cyclops or other strength based mythical creatures? Nothing. Minotaurs are useless you are useless

They've good cocks.

Attached: 1564912170577.jpg (1280x1789, 513K)

Basically every single giant and dragon type monster exists as fodder to show off how big of a dick the hero has for killing them, so bitching about them always getting murdered is missing the point as that's what they exist for.

Any isekai where the story is told from the perspective of a native? Like he basically has to act like his babysitter but stays with him anyway because of the potential to make a lot of money from his "cheeto skiru".

Doesn't count
No no dragons can still be a threat and in multiple series they are still respected for their magical abilities. In fact in certain series as an example they can turn into a cute loli. In another series they can turn into a masochist.
But what about Minotaurs? What can they do?

Tardwrangler is what you're looking for.

Oh yeah there's that one that you need to write listen to Maruyama

Attached: 1542661107725.jpg (600x600, 66K)

They help get people undress, not that they always need much help with that.

Attached: 052.jpg (1479x2147, 1.07M)

>Doesn't count
Some happy customers beg to differ.

Attached: 1565854071072.png (300x716, 224K)

wtf I haet elves now

Attached: casual.jpg (950x1350, 549K)

Her breasts seem to have two sizes in that image. I think it was a problem with another girl too when they undressed.

>now
Took you long enough.

Attached: 1559531541356.jpg (1071x419, 198K)

This one, though it goes from trying to prevent the isekai to trying to kill the isekai'd to just mass isekaiing them all.

Attached: BloodSign_v05_cover.jpg (1433x2048, 415K)

>tfw too brainlet for Blood Sign

More like White Queen's struggles to get dick from the guy she wants + other unimportant shit.

All you really need to know is that Her Majesty did absolutely nothing wrong.

Attached: BloodSign_v04_049.jpg (1120x1600, 336K)

Itt: people who failed highschool English and think genres are an individual identity and not a group distinction.

dammit I want more Liam
I'm reading Power in the Shadows which is close but still not the same

like how mech and harem is a genre
anime genres are based on gimmacks

it was inevitable
the main question is whether it would be good or just a shitpost bait

Why does Leon need more haremettes than Olivia and Anjie? I guess author will add to Liams harem too, even though he needs only Amagi and possibly Rosetta

wait
is that Sevens?

are the ones crossed out cancelled?

My hermano esclavista.

Attached: Aprovesinmexican.jpg (202x333, 54K)

So Liam, Leon, and autism-Harold are three of my favorite MCs
So I'm wondering is the MC of Sevens any good since he's of the same author

They're airing next season.

At episode 5, I am considering dropping this shit again.

Lyle is awful for quite a while in Sevens due to plot related reasons but MR.LYLE is the best character the author has ever written so it balances out imho. Sevens is worth a read regardless though.

In worst case scenario a 13 episode cheap advertisement full of QUALITY nobody will even bother shitposting about.
In the best case scenario 24 episodes that follow the manga up to vol 6. Of course even here some major points will be toned down to be as inoffensive as possible.

>Released long after the WN ended and just before the LN ends
It's going to be halfassed as fuck. MT was always rough for a traditional adaptation because each part of Rudy's life is a completely different genre and major characters are out of the story for several volumes at a time.

They specifically timed it right before the LN ends for maximum profit most likely.
In fact we haven't even heard the date yet or seen that key visual so they might just wait for the LN to end.

Seconding Tardwrangler.

Attached: Art_P296.jpg (1200x1800, 583K)

>he's actually brute forcing through death march
Don't. It's not worth it.

Man what the fuck is it with Otome girls and farming? Does Japanese woman really have some kind of farming fetish? Or is it just the Atelier generation?

Attached: r16.jpg (720x1020, 439K)

Mushoulou Tensei is pretty good. Most recent isekai are shit though, especially when having RPG stats (Kumo being arguably one of the few exceptions).

>Does Japanese woman really have some kind of farming fetish
Highly doubt it. Maybe gardening.

the target demographic are the type of girls who play "social" games like farmville on facebook.

Actually scratch that if you raise your powerlevel more maybe you can do it user.

self-sufficiency

Which part is your favorite in The Eminence in Shadow? I liked the fight against the blood queen (that whole scene with Beta and the gold armor was really funny). Another funny one was Alpha speaking with the fox girl and going full sasuga Shadow-sama.

Attached: shadowgarden.jpg (2048x1491, 667K)

I mean maybe the Japanese romanticise farming lifestyle? Harvest Moon/Rune Factory is pretty popular.

every country does that
Japan is just good at it

Attached: PepperidgeFarmHero.jpg (1280x512, 56K)

Tournament stuff was nice, the revelation that shadow had the fox girl playing in his palm was decent. But it's kinda losing steam I feel like.

Nobody talks about it because the fights usually end with shadow destroying everyone and the focus is on comedy but there was that one instance where he dodged the blade by dislocating or rather changing the position of his heart and that fight in general imo was the highlight of the series for me.

Shadow Gaurden's debut is my favorite currently

special mention on when MC tried to play 5D chess with shadow and lost because Shadow is too OP

>the fights usually end with shadow destroying everyone
It's basically isekai OPM.

that fused with Overlord and Telia's Worries

Every scene with Shadow-sama is perfect and sublime. But if I need to choose:
- When he became the lover of the elf princess with silver hair, so he would be able to rescue her later from Diabolos cult.
-When he used his own body to protect that cute elf with silvery hair, blue eyes, big boobs and a mole under her eye; his sister and 4 unimportant characters against the Blood queen's attacks.

oh no!
Nazarick and Shadow Garden got into an argument over who is the most supreme existence

who will win?