Why she trigger Yea Forums so much?

Why she trigger Yea Forums so much?

Attached: Hitagi.jpg (1920x1080, 266K)

Because she fucked Araragi

She contains Araragi's paedophilia.

She won the MCbowl of a decade-spanning haremshit anime in episode 2.

Jelly anons gonna jelly. Crab a best.

Attached: 1542398380963.jpg (1920x1080, 80K)

She won despite being by far the worst girl.

Let's see shall we?
>Extremely skinny
>Has a terrible personality
>Rude
>Constantly needs validation
>Said she would leave Araragi if a better guy showed up
>Threatened to murder him if he brings up another girls name
>A total bitch
She even loses in the moe department and looks department.

Cat is better than her in every imaginable way.

She cheated on Araragi even though she'd murder him if he cheated on her.

>Cat is better

Cat was a mistake. I don't know how she survived getting her guts ripped out.

>She cheated on Araragi
this is hardly cheating considering the constellation of the chars involved. wait, wasn't there a better word for this?

Attached: 11095409613623.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

God, that scene pissed me off. Fuck her hypocrisy.

She doesn't. She only triggers Batfags, no-one else cares.

She's a bitch.

>Said she would leave Araragi if a better guy showed up
All that means is she's honest.

Though I don't get why araragi let her push him into becoming her bf in the first place.

>Fuck her hypocrisy.
>taking anything she says for face value
uhhh

Attached: 101956104950124.gif (720x405, 1.52M)

By the same logic Araragi fucking the monkey woukdn't be cheating either.

How long approximately until this series is finished? I have been putting it off for years.

Now you get it. her hot mom, or aunt, or whatever, gaen, is fair game too

Attached: 15523353552.jpg (907x855, 115K)

>this woman's entire bloodline is only made up of girls who are smart, attractive and strong moral character to the extent even the dumbest one still grows up to be a doctor.
Gaen bloodline objectively the best choice to put your dick into.

Attached: Tooe1.png (1920x1080, 2.55M)

She cut her hair, which ruined not just her appearance but also her personality.
Also she is literally the most boring of the waifus, excluding the zombie doll but at least that one has unique traits.

I wish cat just died as soon as she got hit by the cross

Even if you take her death threats as a joke, the scene still rubs me the wrong way. I think in this instance Nisio let his need for constant fan service get in the way of (debatably) believable storytelling and consistent characterization. Prior to that I never could've imagined Hitagi fooling around with someone else on a whim, least of all Hanekawa.

>Prior to that I never could've imagined Hitagi fooling around with someone else on a whim
only because you don't understand how hypocritical w*men are. just because she demands utter devotion from you doesn't mean she won't get drunk and suck some rando's dick behind a bar.

Just a shower innit

when did they ever have sex?

Attached: 1564350961436.png (491x319, 108K)

Now, the last season was already off-story shit that made no sense. Remember to watch it in light novel release order.

Like every night. It's strongly implied throughout.

The anime makes it seem like it was much more than that. Part of me hopes that the novel is less sure about it, but I haven't checked and I'm not counting on it being any different. Anyway, OP asked why she triggers people and this is why I dislike her and Hanekawa now.

She's not funny or entertaining yet she soaks up a lot of screen time. 90% of her interactions with araragi are
>Hitagi does or says something stupid or silly
Araragi
>That is silly.
Hitagi
>This is not silly (said as a long winded ramble)
Araragi
>Yes it is!!
>Japanese audience laughs.
Bakemonogatari relies far too heavily on unfunny Manzai humor.

Attached: memetalk.png (188x335, 118K)

>Gaen bloodline objectively the best choice to put your dick into.
Sure. If retirement arrangement/provision is your thing.

>Part of me hopes that the novel is less sure about it
Oh boy.
>It was my first time ever doing so with someone else, so I'll let you know that many embarrassing, clumsy moments were had.
Hence Miss Senjougahara took the lead entire and ended up washing me all over. She had practiced hands and a veteran's moves. She was used to flirting with other girls.
>I couldn't take it in silence, however and washed her all over right back. There we were, in the not-too-big shower, quite literally naked, and I'm not sure exactly how to put this but I feel like we cross some line.

First we find out that Senjougahara put her hands on Kanbaru and now on Hanekawa, she's just working her way through the cast with Araragi taking the lolis and Senjougahara taking the high school girls.

>If retirement arrangement/provision
Explain this to me. I'm retarded.

>knowingly lets Araragi grope, lick, kiss and "play around with" (her own words) other girls so long as he doesn't go "too far"
>probably knows he'll fuck off with Bat someday, one way or another
>unironically has to practically beg him to do something with her on VALENTINES DAY
>this webm

How does Nisio do it?

Attached: literal cuck.webm (960x540, 1.26M)

>I couldn't take it in silence, however and washed her all over right back. There we were, in the not-too-big shower, quite literally naked, and I'm not sure exactly how to put this but I feel like we cross some line.
That's... innocent enough in a "we might have spent a little too much time on certain areas but didn't necessarily finger each other to orgasm" sort of way... I guess.

Why else would you need, or care about intelligent/successful kids?

Oh yeah it never occurred to me that people would pick less reasoned options that doesn't take future prospects into account.
I understand your point however it is always a good idea to try and get the best result even in the case of the worst case scenario.
If you dick Kanbaru for example, you're still marrying into money since she's the inheritor of her grandparent's estate, whereas every other girl is either broke or an oddity.

Why would you want dumb/unsuccessful kids?

>How does Nisio do it?
It's nothing special or some new revelation, really. Competition is good, it gives things value. Other women lusting after your dude is a good sign. It means you're right. Things don't have an inherent value. But once other people want to have something, you want it too. That's pretty much the gist of it.

Attached: 1544855153145.jpg (671x598, 64K)

So you can dick aqua. It's a pretty good deal.

Attached: aquer.png (378x332, 280K)

Why not dick both? Impregnate the dumb slut and pack bags to raise a baseball team with the smart wife.

Hachikuji is a literal god. Though she is not for lewd.

Fucking God still sounds like a terrible idea no matter how you spin it. We've had entire myths and legends about it and they never work out well.
If you pick someone who is optimal human then you at least know the minefield you're walking.

>she's just working her way through the cast with Araragi taking the lolis and Senjougahara taking the high school girls.
Araragi never actually did anything with the lolis besides grope them, though. I don't he ever actually had sex with anyone but Senjou.

Attached: sUeollNe2NQ.jpg (604x510, 90K)

Attached: 11852752_p0.jpg (600x800, 381K)

>Why she trigger Yea Forums so much?
no idea, i dont understant the concept of that whole manga/saga
Aestetics display are cool tho.

Attached: 24551614_p0.jpg (700x1017, 390K)

Attached: 36901226_p0.jpg (1044x827, 626K)

I told you she is not for lewd. But I am sure she'd help you out with any financial or other troubles if you hang out with her regularly. What does money do for you that a literal god can't?

Point being, my nigga ararararagi-kun is probably set for life regardless of what financial situation he finds himself in. He's buddies with a god loli and he has a demigod vampire loli hidden in his shadow. I'm sure he's transcended having to worry about his wife's dowry.

It has an interesting setting, attractive characters and is fun to watch.

pfft, next you'll tell me that walks home are a euphemism for sex

He has vampire sex with Shinobu all the time. The act of "feeding" in a master-servant relationship between vampires is sex for them. Or at the very least, Kizu heavily implies this.

>cheating on Kaiki
SLUT

what a garbage post

dunno how senjoufags defend that scene, desu

Episode 5 user, time for a rewatch.

Because she cut her hair.

nothing to defend since that did not happen

Fucking retard, the point of Senjougahara saying she'd leave Araragi was if a 100% better person showed up in her life. This doesn't mean she's unfaithful, this means that she wants Araragi to work as hard as she does to invest effort into their relationship, and doesn't believe that unconditional love is just.

Um... > This doesn't mean she's unfaithful
See above.

>groping other girls
>cheating
ok faggot

What makes you think it was only groping? By Hanekawa's own admission they "might have crossed a line". They basically fingerbanged each other.

>They basically fingerbanged each other.
your speculations are not canon

>RRRG will never have a threesome with this
Wasted potential.

>They basically fingerbanged each other.
but it never says they did

They just took a bath together, gently.

This animation is painful to watch

happens a lot in anime

all her arcs were shit lole

Isn't Araragi a pedophile?

That's not how best is spelled

does he look like one?

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 82K)

This show/story really exposes the virgins on here.

Attached: 1367698086503.png (1067x800, 651K)

>cat is better
it sucks that youre right

Too real for Yea Forums.
She is a wonderful woman. Her every line is entertaining. She is loving, caring, gentle and supportive. Witty, playful, unpredictable and lewd. Her love is unconditional. She is not like Cat who wanted Araragi to save her from her shitty life.

Yes

then here's your answer

The cold hard truth? She's just boring. That's really all it is. And Nisio feels a sort of resignation when he has to awkwardly stick her in the story somewhere, so when she turns up, the usually fun writing ends up feeling awfully subdued. Think on the kinds of adventures Bat and Ragi had in Kabukimonogatari. Crab is farthest away from that, and so it makes people groan when they have to waste time on her obligatory "i still exist" scenes.

Attached: Shinobu 30.jpg (1131x1600, 176K)

Keep being delusional batfag.

She is ok, was best when interacted with kaiki, and actually dont care she won since i dislike araragi, it would be best is kaiki or meme oshino were the protags

>catfag
Lmao cope

Because she starts out good then slowly shit on all the good moments she had and generally becomes a waste of screentime. And boy does she get that fucking screentime because she's still getting marketed as the "main girl" despite losing all relevancy halfway through Nise.

>not fucking some middle schooler pussy when you had the chance

Is araragi gay or what?

Attached: 1565405488988.png (1195x594, 731K)

Shinobu is best girl but crab is a close second, only catfags are triggered by that fact

Attached: 1556105229079.jpg (1240x1754, 1.51M)