I read the first 10 chapters of hxh so you don't have to

Holy fuck this is bad. For something that was inspired by naruto to have failed at everything naruto was great at is pretty sad. This shit is literally on the same level as ben 10.
>hurr durr every person the kid meets has to say that he has some potential/reminds them of his dad.
>Clown guy slits peoples throats open with some playing cards.
>Kid drinks poison and likes it teehee.
>The correct answer is not to answer teehee
Sorry, but if you find this the least bit entertaining you have the mental capacity of a 10 year old. Excusing the fact that the author may be a literal child, I can't seem to find any evidence that the author has any idea how to write a narrative. This characterization is horribly average at best. The author believes you can just whack any gimmick onto a character and call it a day.
>see this guy, he's got a suit and acts like a jew but he isn't actually
>see this kid, he's got a fishing rod and lives in a bubble
>see this kid, he's got a skateboard and isn't what he seems
>see this trap, its got the sharingan and is obsessed with avenging the uchiha clan
>see this faggot, he's ronald mcdonald but edgy
I will admit that reolorio is a somewhat decent character, although his archetype of wanting money to help people and become a doctor is a bit tiresome although i do acknowledge the fact that back then this probably wasn't as common as it is now. Tbh i'm not expecting much from the main character, he's just some naive goldenboy/spongebob clone.
>about to be hit by rabbit monster
>hi i'm gon, what's your name
>monster stops
cringe, dropped
Pictured: Seething hunterfags when they read this.
Will I read more? Most likely not. Unless people care for my opinion on the next couple of chapters.

Attached: 33wqeq8.jpg (640x360, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hunter_×_Hunter_(1999_TV_series)
reddit.com/r/HunterXHunter/comments/cranij/10_eps_in_this_shit_is_retarded_and_im_not_even/
youtube.com/watch?v=pUDUK-yvwQs
youtube.com/watch?v=pUDUK-yvwQs&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the hunter exam arc is horrible, more news at 11

k

well said

Based

'nough said

Attached: 1565190209501.png (557x386, 92K)

HxH is, in fact, a big pile of shit. Who would have thought?

sea level iq response.

HUNTERFAGS BTFO

Attached: 1565174512858.png (637x386, 182K)

Guys if this thread gets deleted by jew mods make sure you spread the word

>you have the mental capacity of a 10 year old
Yes, so?
HxH is awesome.

>agreeing with me
thanks gee.

No problem, mate. Always ready to help.

Attached: 1552495085911.png (546x600, 219K)

test

Thanks for reading it for me so I don't have to, user. Have a grandiose day, cheerio!

someone liked my oc

Attached: real good mood.png (558x976, 600K)

i don understand it

Hold me, my fellow Hunterchads... We got utterly BTFO'd...

>inspired by Naruto
This gives me power

no problem user.

Based ShingeKI NO Kyojin bro

based, fuck hunterfags

Both are awesome. Get fucked.

Attached: 1542614468383.jpg (620x852, 384K)

even berserk has more chapters coming out than hxh, thats the meaning

Doesn't Berserk get even less chapters than HxH a year tho ?

Exactly.

/thread

based

I don't think it does. It's getting a new one in a couple days

Yes but in average, when Berserk comes of Hiatus it gets one chapter, when HxH comes of Hiatus it gets a batch of 10.
And yes I just checked, Berserk gets way less chapters, it seems like both manga are doomed unless Berserk is ending during the Fantasia arc.

Is this even legal to do here?

Attached: 1553725022056.jpg (758x644, 64K)

berserk got 2 chapters this year, while hxhkeks got 0

HxH got 20 chapters last year.

Only good thing in HXH is Chimera ant arcs. Just think about chimeras as a protagonist and Meruen as a main hero.

Attached: add970b8ec277e33b701490a0ca8055a.jpg (1024x725, 122K)

SNKChads can never get along with huntercucks.
But what would you expect from an armongfujo, am I right?

Attached: 1565879069845.jpg (1920x1080, 1.18M)

based

>Chads
>Most of the fanbase is EHcucks and shippers
I read and love both manga and lurk in both of their threads and holy fuck is SnK one of the most brain damaged fanbases on Yea Forums.

Attached: 1565405735620.png (278x383, 159K)

I'm not a snk fan at all and your statement is objectively wrong.
Snkfags aren't bad compared to HXHFAGS.

Attached: doki-nichijou-02-1280x720-h264-aac-834a96b6-mkv_snapshot_00-46_2011-04-10_20-28-52.jpg (704x396, 48K)

Open archives and compare HxH threads to SnK threads before saying I'm objectively wrong, SnK is full to the brim with Shippercucks, and Isayama isn't even trying to cater to them which makes this so much worse.

Attached: 1565456722657.jpg (323x323, 18K)

I really wish I could just talk about HxH with people without all this retarded shitposting

Attached: It's_All_So_Tiresome.png (1022x731, 643K)

guess what ? HxH is for retarded people thinking they're smart. HxH is probably the japanese Rick and Morty

Shippercucks aren't the real fanbase tho, and EH is cute and canon, it's not a retarded ship because it actually is key point to the plot.

Attached: 144788523698524.png (400x469, 386K)

Did you read/are caught up with HxH by any chance ?

HxH came out before Naruto though...

I guess the correct answer is not to say any answer hurr durr

>Proving my point
It's not canon and it's not key to the plot, we literally have overwhelming evidence that EH is brainlet trash, I can't wait for Isayama to BTFO every EHtard.

>falling for this shit tier shitpost
The absolute state of /hxh/

You're a lurker so I'll just ignore you opinion, have a nice Friday

Attached: 1215757654.jpg (736x1043, 140K)

>HxH is for retarded people thinking they're smart
Objectively wrong. I don't think that I'm smart.

>Virgin x Virgin episode 1 aired: October 2, 2011
>Naruchad episode 1 aired: October 3, 2002
Get fucked lamo

Hunterfags ruins every shonen thread.

Not a shit post. All my arguments are valid, whether you agree with them or not.

Are you high or something?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hunter_×_Hunter_(1999_TV_series)

huntermumblers fucking destroyed kek. Based Narutochad

ben 10 was good

Screencaping this for future threads.

>watching oldass gay pedo shit
I shiggy diggy you don't do this

Attached: mfw watching bleach.jpg (840x968, 184K)

Right now I’m watching Blade Runner 2049

You don't have to agree with false information to label it as false information, your shitpost is high quality tho i'll give you that.

Based and shinobipilled

I really hope he skips an entire year just for the memes

very based keep us posted

Attached: 1561558460995.jpg (1446x1080, 343K)

I thought it was good when I was a kid. When I watch it now I find it to be straight trash. Surprisingly, I like generator rex more now than I did when I was a kid. I guess the show was a bit too dark for my 12 year old brain.

>You don't have to agree with false information to label it as false information
What are you trying to say here? It's not a shit post. Stop coping.

Attached: BA188924-905C-4F95-9A53-887B5905AC13.jpg (1332x601, 260K)

Nice bait dude you know HxH came first. Honestly those are pretty fair criticisms for the most part. The tone shifts heavily between different arcs and they show the realistic effects of Gons naive nature in a harsher world. But yeah he can be kinda bland and he's meant to be more of a blank slate for more interesting characters to bounce of. You can't really appreciate the full extent of the deeper themes and intricate power system based on just the first arc. It does start pretty slow and it's fair enough if that's off putting but you haven't even gotten to the good bits yet so it's not fair to judge the series as a whole. What you should read is the york new city arc and the chimera ant arc. Heavens arena arc explains the basics of the power system if you want to understand that.

I don't understand the translation of Jajanken.

He says "Saishou wa guu (rock), jan (rock?), ken (paper), guu (rock).

Why is guu and jan both rock? And where's scissors?

the first two are always Rock and paper and third one is always the one that he is using at that moment.

Yes... I understand that.

But I'm clearly asking something different here. Why are guu and jan both rock?

Because japanese is retarded, next

How will Yea Forums react when Kurapika dies of a neck break during a fight? The last Kurta dies of a broken neck

based narutochad

Naruto published first in 1997, hxh in 1998.
For the most part, I don't have any intention to keep reading unless I either get
>A: money from it
>B: Actual Entertainment from the direct medium
>C: Indirect entertainment from Yea Forums
A and B are already out of the question. If this thread gets 300 replies I might consider C. Also with whatever fighting system HxH comes up with, frankly I don't really give a shit. This rock, paper, scissors shit anons are discussing above tells me it can't be good enough to make up for the poorly written characters and horrible pacing. Naruto's battle system is good enough for me, anything more than that is over doing it.

>Publish dates
There's an interview where Kishimoto talks about how Togashi is his favorite manga author and about the inspirations he took from HxH including the Chunin exams, and Sasuke's clan as the main ones.
>Power system
What anons are talking about is translations, It's for sure the best power system in any manga, and everyone agrees that early HxH especially the Hunter exam is not representative of what the manga is about, the writing isn't outstanding and the arc is very average.

>It's for sure the best power system in any manga,
lol no, it's serviceable at best

Name a better power system.

>Implying it's better than chakra, alchemy, devil fruits etc

alchemy

No power system

Stands

Hunterbros...

It's miles better than all of the ones that you mentioned, it's like Stands from Jojo but with the risk and the "equivalent exchange" part from FMA, the Nen power system is one of the most complex and balanced power systems in manga.

O MY RUBBER ANT

>No power system
Do you mean not having a power system is better than hxh battle system?

Furyoku.

ki

Alchemy is like Nen introductions, the only interesting part is equivalent exchange.
Stands are extremely unbalanced and don't make any sense.

>Trap
Kurapika was never implied to be female.

Exactly, because traps aren't females, user

O MY RUBBER NEN

Well it's midnight in my timezone. night night

Very good post. I'd like to read your review of the daddy issues arc, the freshly asspulled power system explanation arc, the Akatsuki edgy ripoff arc, the literal videogame isekai arc, the OMG the humans are the real evil arc, and the underwhelming not actually ending arc.

Attached: 1486518877693.jpg (480x480, 66K)

WTF I hate HXH now

Does a one shot count? I haven't read it naruto is gay. The rock paper scissors thing is kinda meant to be stupid because it's a reflection of the users naive and childlike nature. The power system is pretty diverse and the powers usually reflect the character in some way. Trust me dude it does get better. You probably won't like greed island though so if you do read it skip that part. You've got to read up till the end of york new to really get a feel for what the series is about.

The HxH manga started in like 1998.

Naruto started in 1999, HxH in 1998.

naruto pilot was in 1997

Attached: 01F4BAFB-7B73-4362-AB8D-61185A213337.jpg (726x847, 267K)

Can't we have one non-bait HxH thread, please?

Yes. Once you will have a new chapter discussion thread it will non-bait.

OH NO NO NO THIS CAN'T BE REAL HUNTERBROS....

Fucking based and chakrapilled. How can hunterfags recover lmao ?

Meruem wanting to know his name isn't an ass pull, he wants to know because Komugi asked him. Literally the whole point of his character is him transitioning from a complete monster into something more human while the main character becomes more like a monster, even threatening an innocent girls life. Alluka is shit and cheapened Gons sacrifice I'll give you that. That Hisoka moment was pretty cool too and it was established that sometimes nen is made stronger after death. They mention it in the fight right before.

You got BTFO in every other thread don't take refuge here with ur "asspulls"

Attached: kysTropefags.jpg (3000x2444, 1.58M)

>mfw another HxH bait

Attached: 9f9.png (680x576, 770K)

hunter x hunter is peak chad shonen. OP is a shonen baby faggot

Attached: GIng.jpg (225x225, 6K)

>Snkfags aren't as bad
visit our threads for a couple days, and try saying that again

Attached: 1563761439270.png (400x273, 115K)

HxH
>36 volumes
>31 years
>two anime adaptations
>71 million in manga sales

Attack on Titan
>29 volumes
>9 years
>one anime adaption
>$90 million in manga sales
Even better is that based Hajime Isayama is actually finishing the story and the guy is only 32. Meanwhile Togashi is pushing 60 and still can't finish his manga

Attached: 1542142285789.jpg (1024x576, 36K)

Yeah but Togashi already finished 1 manga.

>only 19 volumes

Attached: they wasted a perfectly good character.jpg (730x749, 222K)

oh shit
go away hunterfag

Attached: they wasted a perfectly good plot.jpg (736x606, 173K)

hunter x hunter
>advocates for the power of friendship or something
>clearly aimed at children

SnK
>advocates for creating a family and destroying your enemy even if that means global genocide of all inferior races
>aimed at intellectual adults

Attached: 1550427781762.png (696x605, 454K)

What is with this fanbase and the censorship? Even a toddler can see Eren is the father, no I'm not EHfag nor any of your namefags you spam in that shithole

>Power of friendship
Ohnonono

SnK
>advocates for making your entire race infertile

t. Fujo trying to make snkfags and hunterfags fight

refute this, you animal

Attached: 1564121522892.jpg (2004x2227, 1.1M)

this but honestly

Hunterchads guessed that one year ago, why is your author so fucking slow to reveal the obvious?
>muh wine
>muh I believe my fanbase is full of retards they need ONE year of hints for Erengy coming inside the Queen

>Aimed at children
Well yes of course my fellow SnKbros.

Attached: Shounen.png (1020x924, 803K)

Yeah, I binged up to 200, or 300 I can't remember, before dropping it. The plotting and arc settings were interesting at times, but the characterization is pretty horrible, I gave zero fucks about Gon, Killua or anyone else even after making it that far. It's also got a huge problem with asspulls, for example the chimera ant arc ends with the old guy allahu akbaring to kill the invincible king with a suicide nuke, and Gon transforms out of nowhere using muh lifespan to kill the other nigh invincible villain. Really shows how "smart" the writing is

based

Not him but Eren's motive is the new basement. What do you think Yelena, Reiner and Mikasa think of him?

subhuman brainlet filtered

Yea Forums has fucking horrible taste. This is known.

>implying children don't love dark edgy shit

>Gon
>wow you killed this random dude I just met? I'm so fucking angry I'll awaken my asspull powers now with the power of friendship!

>author keeping the readers on tenterhooks about eren's motive is considered good development
acquire some sense for good storytelling, user

Attached: 1559250911186.jpg (777x412, 75K)

Based

Attached: 1560757959044.png (392x427, 394K)

it was only a mystery for people with an IQ below 80

We changed characters perspective though, the thing is that first Zeke was the mysterious one as well as the warriors and now Eren is.

I want you to read because I want to see you suffer.

Haki

>They mention it in the fight right before.
how convenient lel

Hahahahahaha

Gabi is unironically better than any HxH character

>Being a zekecuck
Its your own fault for being a retard.

This

Attached: 1565974788722.jpg (600x894, 74K)

Muh true eldians good and paradis eldians bad, kill paradis eldian = good eldian live good life, ah yes, Gabi is truly a well written character.

Attached: 1564476868906.jpg (158x123, 10K)

>an annoying, ignorant loli girl turning from "MUH THOSE DEVILS ARE EVIL, WE ARE THE GOOD ONES" to "HUH? THEY'RE JUST LIKE US WTF?!" in the most forced, dragged out and predictable way is better than any hxh character
nigger, kill yourself

Attached: cheetu.jpg (477x561, 72K)

The only legit one here is Alluka.
And I can't believe they failed to mention Nen being a secret despite it being broadcasted for everyone in Heavens Arena.
What a load of bullshit.

that's literally how a lot of people irl think about certain topics. Unlike Gon who doesn't behave like a real human would.

You know, when I come into a Hunter x Hunter thread there's a lot that crosses my mind. The legacy of the greatest shounen ever written. I mean consider that for a minute. This amazingly well written and extremely complex piece of literature has been going on for several decades now and is still going. Not only that but it is still popular, still gaining new fans and keeping old ones happily around.

Hunter x Hunter is not just a manga, its not just genre deconstructing, its not just one of the greatest stories ever told. It is proof that man can achieve greatness in all its meanings. The story we have been discussing, months on end, years on end, it is evidence of a true understanding of nuanced and complex themes. A culture within itself.

So when I come into a Hunter x Hunter thread I feel like im not only here with my fellow Hunterchads. I am here with everyone else, experiencing the magic that is HxH. Even the poor and misguided who either havnt read it or consider it sub-par are here with us. Giving attention and time to a story that is older then most of us here today.

I see great discussion day after day. New points being brought up and old ones being held high for the board to see. It was through years of dedicated posting that these threads have gotten to this point. Intense and amazing discussion backed by some of the most quality memes found on the internet. And its all thanks to the Hunterchads who have kept it all going.

So when I go into a Hunter x Hunter thread a few things cross my mind, but the one thing that always reigns true is how great it is to be a Hunterchad, to be apart of a legacy decades old that continues to hold its own with strength, intelligence and grace. That's what it means to be a Hunterchad.

Attached: 1530805646793.jpg (1920x1080, 239K)

she didn't.

Haki is objectively better than Nen. Add DFs ( which by itself is better then any power system in existence) into the equation and the possibilities are endless.

And the cringiest thread of the year award goes to...

Fucking based, the whole time reading it I was just predicting how her character was going to be written to the point i got physically bored.
>Escapes prison and meets devil eldians
>Omg lets kill them
Based Falco tells her to shut the fuck up
>Omg devils bad human lets kill them
Turns out they are human being just like her
>Omg how?? this makes no sense, why are they human ???
Isayama is a decent writer but holly shit is Gabi's developement some of the worst and most forced shit i have read in a long time.

Attached: 1459012911548.jpg (344x291, 39K)

>This amazingly well written and extremely complex piece of literature
if only the author whatever his name is would also sketch things from time to time so his literature isn't just empty panels with text in them

Attached: 1564916385153.png (327x316, 208K)

>who doesn't behave like a real human would
Good day to you too, the person who knows every IRL human in the world.

Tsubone's transformation is truly the pinnacle of shonen writing and is something that only Hunterchads can appreciate. It has its roots in early 1900s literature with the works of Franz Kafka. Kafka made his name by writing literature that begged the question of identity and asking the question, "what makes you-you?" or "How much would you have to change before you stopped being you?" These themes are particularly palpable in works like "The Metamorphosis".

Togashi admired Kafka's writing so he implemented the gilf-cycle. You see Tsubone has given her entire life to protecting the Zoldycks and ensuring their well being. This goal has consumed her identity and she is nothing more than a tool, or a vehicle if you will, for the Zoldycks to push the success of their offspring. Togashi then brings the Kafkaesque elements in by literally making Tsubone into a motorcycle, thus literally and figuratively making her a tool for the Zoldyck family. The idea is that someone who has been completely disembodied from their true physical form still has a sense of self, a kernal of Tsubone's soul that is unwavering. The profound meaning of her character is completely lost on your MHAfag or your Wan Pisser because they don't read anything but MHA or Wan Piss. In contrast, a Hunterchad reads everything he can, it is what makes him a Hunterchad, he has read it all, seen it all, and simply no shonen compares to Hunter x Hunter because its isn't just a shonen, its literature itself. I, for one, can't wait for the lovecraftian elements Togashi is waiting to introduce in Dark Continent.

Attached: 1496608479045.gif (500x295, 308K)

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAH

Umm Hunterbros...? It seems like we're losing this argument?

It gets better. You wouldn't JoJo only on part 1

2011 > 1997

>be me
>150 IQ
>brew my coffee
>go to work
>come home
>read Erstes Leid
>take a short break
>btfo shounentards on a
>read Die Truppenaushebung
>take a short break
>btfo shounentards on a
>eat dinner while reading Das Ich und das Es
>smile and thank God I was born a hunterchad

Currently reading Kafka's "Die Zürauer Aphorismen", which was recommended to me by a fellow Hunterchad.

Attached: 1532095173073.jpg (360x437, 23K)

yeah, pretty much this. that there are actually gabifags out there makes it only worse and more sad

Truely based and Nenpilled, how can shounenbabies even compete ?

Attached: 1558607739439.jpg (187x187, 18K)

It means either strictly IRL or completely random.
First one doesn't blend well with the heroics due to extremely high lethality.
The second one could theoretically be interesting in hands of a competent writer, but I yet to see even one successful implementation.

based and Yea Forumspilled

Attached: Chrollo's reading Kafka's The Metamorphosis.png (607x1000, 73K)

Yes you are, as Always, cope and seeth.

Attached: af11.jpg (728x1252, 348K)

Doesn't seem like you talk to many human beings if you think Gabi's developement isn't one of the worst and most predictable character arcs in SnK, i expected better.

Sorry I meant her mindset at the beginning, I find that to be believable. And she honestly didn't change much. While on Paradis, she changed a tiny bit in the way that she saw the Eldians there as a bit more human but her position and goal hasn't changed at all.

>>btfo shounentards on a
On a what, brainlet?
Can't even copy/paste right, you little bitch.

Reiner Eren and Erwin literally put characters like Gabi in the dirt where she belongs, especially Reiner, even though it was mostly flashbacks which is a copout from developing characters in real time since it gives the author more time to think about the backstory and only including it when the final product is satisfactory, it also allows the author to play around elements currently not present in the ongoing story, Reiner was still extremely well written, please don't wave Gabi around if you want Hunterchads to give SnK the respect it deserves.

Attached: 1565764718894.jpg (239x250, 12K)

Cosmo

not even him, but how could not see that Yea Forums is meant by that you brainlet?

Then you would have written it as Yea Forums in the first place

Attached: hxh ''intellectual''.png (485x222, 10K)

Low IQ falseflaggers showing signs of low intelligence
>OH NO BROS THIS CANT BE HAPPENING I THOUGHT WE WERENT SUPPOSE TO MAKE MISTAKES LIKE THIS, ARENT WE SUPPOSE TO TEACH THOSE ARROGANT HUNTERCHADS A LESSON ?

Attached: They should have sent a poet ~ instead we got salty pseudointellectual hunterfags.png (1342x114, 17K)

Dumb witchposter

Attached: stupid_loli.png (596x597, 431K)

Based Jojochad

that post seems a bit too serious for this thread but you're correct of course. What's the endgame of the fag you posted again? He wanted to be the new boss of the hunter association or something right?

>Fuck I can't think of a reply i'll just pull this completely unrelated screencap of another user falseflagger talking about something random he doesn't like about HxH and hopefully the Hunterchads reading this don't notice I'm actually retarded and can't think for myself.
You can't win against us with your screencaps, speak faggot, I'm sure nothing important will come out of your mouth anyway other than irrelevant seethe and low IQ falseflag.

Attached: 1558648841843.png (1012x835, 513K)

Huntards eternally BTFO

This is the core truth huntercucks wont admit.

Attached: Hunter X Hunter threads.png (250x241, 28K)

No he already won the election and immediatly resigned afterwards because he had no interest in becoming chairman anyways, he only cared about trolling the other contestants and outsmarting them/drawing out the election for as long as possible and even attempting to create a scenario where a final winner can't be chosen and it keeps ending in a draw.

Refute it if you can, lets see you putting that brain to work sometimes.

>le threatening nen-less faggot pic
Shut the fuck up, summerfag.
>"falseflagger"
Oh, I'm laffin

Attached: hunterchads = summerfags.png (430x100, 5K)

>Refute it if you can
> ugh ugh show dont tell ugh ugh

Is this the worst meme of the last five decades?
A bunch of low IQ shonenspics who have never even picked up a book just parroting three words and pretending to be critics without even understanding what they mean, or where they come from.

The characters are expressing their inner thoughts with a bias based on how that character is. It's not Togashi telling you what they think, how they're wrong, and what's wrong about it. You should be paying attention to exactly WHO is telling you what they think instead of just screaming like a retard "DUUUUUR SHOW DON'T TELL" because there's words on the page. Rihan didn't even get asses the situation because his ability is a linchpin in Benjamin's counter guardian beast operations, and since Rihan by nature of his ability has to stay disconnected from the normal flow of information and make his own assumptions. What he thinks is important and if he makes a mistake not only is death pretty much guaranteed, but even if he doesn't die he's out of the game for 48 hours and that's a window Benjamin cannot afford.

Attached: 1538000595960.png (1404x1360, 532K)

>be me
>200 IQ
>brew my coffee
>go to work
>come home
>read Mein Kampf
>take a short break
>btfo kikes on /pol/
>read Ride the tiger
>take a short break
>btfo huntertards on Yea Forums
>eat dinner while writing my manifesto
>smile and thank God I was born a titanchad

Currently reading Dugin's "The Fourth Political Theory", which was recommended to me by a fellow titanchad.

Attached: Grisha reading.jpg (825x464, 40K)

HxH cares about giving every single character screentime, exploring their thoughts and motives and showing us that HxH antagonists aren't the usual plot device you'd expect from other Shounen where the antagonist is only there for our MCs to defeat and nothing else, characters in HxH feel like real people, they will take every variable into consideration and will try to not make mistakes, they sometimes make mistakes and will admit it outloud, knowing the value of information and that having more information about the situation (Nen powers, how they work, their limitations, the risks the users incur, the conditions the user has set in place) is synonymous with having an upperhand on your opponents, it's a shounen in a realistic world setting, simply saying there is no thinking required to watch HxH is one of the one dimensional statements i have ever read, by introducing so many points of view and so many variables into an arc, the results simply become unpredictable to a point that you can't imagine, the complexity is on a entirely different level from anything you have ever read.

Attached: 1564453158605.jpg (2005x1243, 1.41M)

Morel is a biker

Attached: Morel.jpg (225x350, 23K)

A Genui question I dont wanna interupt your shitposting.
But why is HxH always on Hiatus? Is the Author super sick for years or something?

He has super bad back pain for real u guis. That's part of the reason for some of his art being scribbles sometimes. Also, he actually OWNS the manga, so he has wiggle room to take as many breaks as he needs, for as long as he wants, and he's married to the mangaka for Sailor Moon, so money's not an issue.

>inb4 someone posts that one "wild Togashi" image

He owns his manga unlike other Jump mangaka who are slaves, so he can release chapters at his own pace and will never get axed for it, he is enjoying his time after a life of long hard work (two extremely successful world class manga in a single lifetime), and only writes what he wants to read at his own pace, not catering to any faggots.
>Pic related is the face of a man who has Shueisha in the palm of his hands, they respect him so much that they willingly gave up full rights to his manga.

Attached: 1499934962942.png (292x269, 104K)

>posts many more of Togashis inconsistent writing
Talk about the king of plot holes. What happened to the life shaving of Emperor Time during the York New arc?

>For something that was inspired by naruto
It might have ben inspired by Naruto, but don't forget that HxH in turn inspired Dragon Ball and Astro Boy.

So he’s lazy is what you are saying. Like a bum.

not a hunterfag but that still exists I think

Good bait

Based falseflagger-kun showing that he is a speedreader, the life shaving conditions of Emperor Time were only introduced recently in the Succession war arc, and Kurapika has already lost 10 years of his life because of a small mistake he made.

I bet you didn't read those posts before you pressed submit.

>King of plot holes
Unironically a manga with a very low amount of plot-holes, most of which are insignificant, which is also a big question in of itself, how can a manga that can convey as much information in a single chapter as HxH not have more plotholes, and the answer is Togashi actually likes to use his brain while writing the story, an ability some manga authors should try out once in a while.

Attached: 1564443913846.jpg (1384x881, 701K)

based to the dark continent, nice hxhchad

*surpasses kino*

Attached: Art x Art.jpg (1367x1605, 789K)

how can hxhkeks ever recover?

So it all started about one month ago when some Hunterchad recommended me this manga. I was a well-renowned OPfag who also found BnHA enjoyable. After reading HxH, I realized how wrong I was:

I finished the Hunter Exam arc, and I was flabbergasted by the amount of violence and deconstruction in this seemingly "generic tournament arc." I couldn't be any more wrong. I realized that shounen manga could create interesting competitions that delves into the human psyche like the Path of Majority Rules and prioritizing which tags one must acquire in phase 4 (1 three points or 3 one point). The fact the last phase wasn't about who's stronger but who's less willing to surrender was brilliant. Everything was new. My mind was being cleansed by these new approaches. But still... After all this I still had this conviction that One Piece was the better manga..

>June 13th
I finished the Yorknew auction arc. At this point I started having doubts. Doubts that everything I believed since 2010 was wrong. That One Piece is the pinnacle of manga. It wasn't just about violence and ideas. It was the sheer characterization and foresight of the mangaka to put his characters into certain situations. The requiem, the zoldycks clash, Chrollo's nonchalance to being captured by Kurapika since it was not mentioned in his prophecy. I saw an author willing to raise the scale of danger to its utmost limit knowing very well he can create a great payoff out of it.

>July 12th
At this point, I realized Togashi's brilliance and diligence as a writer. He is different. In that last month, I understood the essence of Togashi, and why he is so special. Why the succession war arc seems like a convoluted mess for the normalfags and a genius blueprint for enlightened. Yes, I was an OPfag. I admit that, but not anymore. Throughout my journey reading this masterpiece I concede I was wrong and that being a hunterchad simply means understanding the essence of 1 in a 1,000,000 talent of a genius mangaka.

Attached: 1532822559279.jpg (420x280, 33K)

By being high IQ individuals who can easily take falseflaggers like OP out with a single post, we can't stop winning.

Attached: 1565311583975.jpg (500x577, 95K)

>most of the fanbase is EH
not at fucking all, outside these threads there's way lesser amount of EHniggers

Attached: 1565178468297.jpg (1012x266, 159K)

Based OPbro, don't worry friend, there's enough room for more Hunterchads, it's amazing how much smarter a man can grow simply by consuming Togashi's work, truely the pioneers of manga as an art form that can stand it's ground in the face of classic literature.

Attached: 1565654936992.jpg (595x842, 95K)

I've tried to make charts before for other series similar to pic related, but I failed everytime. I think it's because they lack the depth and nuance necessary for such a themed chart so it doesn't come off as cheap or forced. I'm not trying to be snobbish here or anything, I'm just telling you that I'm very greatful for the existence of Hunter x Hunter. Bless Togashi and bless this series, and may god bless us with more history changing chapters in the future. Cheers.

Attached: unfiltered kino.jpg (2801x3504, 1.79M)

Cheers, Hunterbro. I'm looking forward to the future.

Attached: 4th_Chad.png (250x249, 19K)

>after a life of long hard work (two extremely >successful world class manga in a single lifetime),

Attached: HiatusxHiatus.jpg (1323x586, 194K)

based

He worked himself half to death on YuYu Hakusho as a younger mangaka and took his time with HxH, that is the truth that you have no choice but to cope with.

ORE NO SUTANDO DA

>we’re only introduced
That’s the point you retard

Are you some kind of speedreader, or started the manga feom where the 2011 anime adaptation leave? Are you used to generic shonen manga featuring "muh nakama i want to protect my people i want to save the world and defeat evil boys" and can't decipher Togashi's hints during the series? He is literally a master of foreshadowing, for he has foreshadowed O my rubber nen since Chrollo been chained by the chain dude and it is mentioned again when Gon smashes Pitou's head. He also forshadowed Shalnark's death during Yorkshin arc with the prophecy. Even the bomb Meruem: King of the ants got nuked with was foreshadowed in the previous arc, Greed Island, where we find out that Genthru's ability goes by the name "Ritiru furoweru" which translates directly to "Little flower", and implication that it is a small bomb compared to the big bomb wich explodes in the shape of a flower. All these well crafted foreshadows and people still think that Emperor Time is some kind of plot armor made to make the main character overpowered, when it was literally forshadowed in the name. The name! Emperor TIME, because it has power over the time of Kurapika's life. I hope you understand and no longer continue to talk in a harmful way about Kurapika, who is non other than a poor boy who got his whole tribe murdered because some edgy dude wanted to kill people for their eyes.

Attached: 6b9755b0c2e3abdcd36b0357a96a46a3.jpg (498x488, 92K)

It must be embarrassing to actually think any of this was done better than SnK

Based

Attached: 1565971365539.jpg (1028x787, 506K)

HxH is a hollow shell of Togashis talent from YYH

SeeGet fucked, retards.

yeah Togashi also foreshadowed Killua's sister too lmao huntertard

Yet it was...SnK character developement is mostly flashbacks, almost nothing important happens in real-time, it all happens while characters are dozing off and muh memories, SnK doesn't focus on as many themes aswell, plus, most of the characters are weak/unrealistic and forgettable at best, every arc is nothing new thematically and doesn't serve to enrich SnK's storyline that much, and is basically just a continuation of the previous arc with a location change, if SnK happened in the HxH universe it would be a single arc, solid themes, but not much diversity overall.

Are you retarded, my "Based" was ironic and instantly BTFO your previous point, fucking low IQ falseflaggers will cling to anything people post and don't have their own opinions.

Based and Nenpilled

Gon is such a bitch. Good thing Togashi killed him off the story.

Daily reminder that you are not allowed to criticize HxH unless you know how to pronounce "Hunter x Hunter" the correct way. If you can't even do that, you clearly know nothing about the series and shouldn't be talking shit about it.

She was always in the family pictures but yes I agree, there wasn't much foreshadowing regarding Alluka, and is pretty much the only issue i have with HxH as a whole, the entire 390 chapters of condensed characterization, information and plot point, she might get more developement as hinted by the fact that she originates from the Dark Continent but until then she remains a solid issue.

This is why you watch the 99 version

>By being high IQ individuals who can easily take falseflaggers like OP out with a single post,
Unfortunately you aren't, and you can't. Only delusions.
>we can't stop winning.
You can't start winning either.

>No ur not
Your arguments are dog shit user, how about you read the thread and see all the crybabies getting BTFO left and right.

>All these seething hunterfags
Yeah I do see them getting BTFO left and right. Again,
>delusion

Goes from
>No ur not
to
>No u
Sorry user, my bad, shouldn't have expected decent arguments from seething falseflaggers, one day you'll reach a level of intellect capable of going head to head with Hunterchads, until then read your low quality manga and cope.

Guys i just posted on reddit guys reddit.com/r/HunterXHunter/comments/cranij/10_eps_in_this_shit_is_retarded_and_im_not_even/

the "x" is silent, right?

Correct. I couldn't believe it first but then I saw an interview with Togashi where he said it without the x

They're not arguments, true. We were never arguing.
They're facts, and that makes you seethe.

based

s oy

johan isn't even a cartoony genius, he just has infinite charisma to make everyone do what he wants

This bait is getting so weak and pathetic
OP and everyone else in this thread is a falseflagger who was abused in the past by Hunterchads and seeks revenge, you can literally sense and quantify the amount of seethe in every single post, you will now sit and cope with the fact that Hunterchads and Togashi are all living rent free in your head, wheter you love them or hate them, you think about us all day and you dream about us all night, we have invaded your safe space and we exist in your subconscious, again, rent free.

It kind of frustrates me that nen almost perfectly nailed a battle system. Anything else will feel like an imitation now.

If you know it's bait then stop responding retard.

Attached: 1329299888355.jpg (222x182, 34K)

>delusion
Sad.

I watched 10 seconds of SnK before realizing it was written for 13 years old edgelords and turned it off

He's more focused on quality now that there aren't weekly releases. He released YYH weekly and that has many mistakes that could have been avoided with more time to plan ahead

Titan
>young man finds purpose in the military as he struggles to survive and make a difference in the world and slowly comes to understand the significance of his people and country and eventually becomes the very genociding, mankind ending monster he sought to destroy
HxH
>I want to go on adventures and find my dad

Attached: 1552485969323.jpg (2722x1080, 356K)

snk is for edgelord thoughs

based snkchad

As if that dont apply to hxh also.
Phantom troupe and all och killua is edge.
Hell, kurapika revenge story is edgy, and so is parts of chimera ant.

you misunderstand, Gon is purposely shallowly written because he's a subversion of shonen protagonists. And since subversion is the highest form of writing he wins by default

everything is edgy user, all decent manga that tells a mature story is edgy, edgy isn't really an insult anymore.

you're kidding me right?

>TVTropes

>I will admit that reolorio is a somewhat decent character
Honestly, Leorio was the only reason I was interested in the series until the tower phase of the exam.

It gets better after 2000 chapters, I swear!

If your going to read shounenshit, at least read something good line Yotsuba.

crossposting subhuman here. why does this one show cause so much butthurt?

The shitposting fanbase, without it HxH would be just another inoffensive shounenshit like any other.

Hunterchads are high test ubermensch and must constantly establish their physical, intellectual, and sexual dominance in every other general on Yea Forums.

youtube.com/watch?v=pUDUK-yvwQs

Its not the show, its the people that cant keep to their own thread.
most fanbases shitpost in other threads from time to time, but hxh posters are on a whole other level.

>not recognizing a deconstruction of the Yea Forums sings genre

Attached: 4ba.jpg (485x480, 61K)

It's just another shonen but the fanbase for some reason thinks it's the greatest shit. It's mostly offsite fags who found it through netflix pic related so it was their first anime outside something like dbz which everyone has seen and it "blew their mind". Their general died a few months ago and they can't move on so they just constantly try to start flame wars with other fanbases so they can talk about it. Everyone gives them shit for being so invested in what is literally a cartoon for children

they also have a habit of acting retarded on purpose because they are that desperate for attention

Attached: 1554692845104.png (264x243, 94K)

>*whispering* HERE WE GO HUNTERCHADS!

I'll never understand why out of all anime and manga they have the biggest otaku weebs

For one, Hunter x Hunter fans have always been a more "shitposty-er" bunch than the average fanbase, but if you want a timeline, this is my take.

The Hunterchad thing in specific started as a result of falseflaggers going around and saying that Hunter x Hunter is a "Soft Seinen" and other seinens are just "Hard Shonen". Other fanbases got baited by the falseflagging and threads were made disputing HxH's claim as a seinen, or more broadly that the series wasn't mature.

When the argument got muddied to debating whether Hunter x Hunter was mature or not is when the "Chimera Ant Arc debate" came, as actual HxH fans were defending the mature themes of the story by pointing to the Chimera Ant Arc. This is where all the copypastas initially came from, just honest fans writing well thought out responses and people copy pasting them when the same topic came up, that's why those copypastas don't have "based", "cringe", "Hunterchad", or "xFag" in them.

This is the part where it gets a little uncertain because I was mostly off Yea Forums (being a healthy individual for once) for like a week.

After a ton of arguments over the Chimera Ant Arc, the argument had escalated with other fanbases to which series was better. Maybe it was falseflagging initially, but Hunter x Hunter fans adopted the "My team is better than yours" attitude of the more discussed shonens and ran with it (largely doing it ironically from what I can tell). This got more and more exaggerated as other fanbases got more and more invested in putting these "Hunterchads" down. This culminated in more and more bait threads, more and more pastas being made, and more people becoming Hunterchads through exposure.

Personally I think its pretty entertaining, OC is consistently being made and I think it breaks up the monotony of the boards.

Attached: 1529979151602.jpg (1054x792, 129K)

they are basically the bronies of Yea Forums
>all those don't wake mom voices

Attached: 1562257286631.jpg (400x263, 27K)

based

like said, Yea Forums is currently going through a very rough recovery period and after a long and dark era of Hunterchads ruling and shitposting every thread (mostly falseflag with a lot of anons admitting to it), so the only way for Yea Forums to cope as rape victims is to shitpost about HxH, just look at the posts in this thread alone, we Hunterchads feel bad for the disgusting crimes comitted by the falseflaggers so we'll accept all the shitpost we get.

Attached: 1565814442819.gif (329x260, 879K)

the fuck is with your fucking fandom and rape?

its mostly discord trannies and tumblr fujos

That's the way anons who dislike Hunterchads act when they talk about HxH, like rape victims.
Other than that HxH doesn't have a single rape scene or reference, if you are looking for rape refer to Berserk.

Obligatory
youtube.com/watch?v=pUDUK-yvwQs&feature=youtu.be

didn't togashi have gon get molested when he was a child for some sick twisted reason?

doesn't Gon say at the beginning that he has been used by tourists as a sextoy? And Hisoka would like to rape him.

Absolutely not, that was Guts from Berserk, he was raped as a child.

Hisoka is a powersexual who gets sexual gratification from fighting strong opponents no matter their gender or age, I don't believe he directly wants to have sex with any of them.

>doesn't Gon say at the beginning that he has been used by tourists as a sextoy?
literally yeah the fanbase thinks gon is a chad for getting raped

Didnt realize HXH was inspired by Naruto 2 years before Naruto existed...

yeah but there is also this scene where Gon and Killua are walking in front of him and Hisoka cums in his pants while looking at their butts

im starting to realize why this anime has so many mentally unstable fans

>Up to interpretation

Attached: R00hDuk.png (727x922, 368K)

That's not the reason we Hunterchads have mentally unstable individuals among us, the main reason is that we believe HxH is unrivaled in the world of manga(just like any other person who has a favorite manga), and while most of us keep that to themselves a lot of us feel obligated to spread it like a religion or falseflag and troll about it.

and he's 12, right? so his island is a sex tourism location where old women go to have sex with children. I hope his mom made good money atleast.

Atleast you're self aware Hunterchad

It's stated he acted like some sort of guide but never stated that he has some type of sexual experience with those females, and no his mom is dead, he lives with his aunt and his grandma.

he even calls them cougars user. He was a fucking child prostitute.

Nobody cares about your shit taste.

Attached: C269EEFE-6B24-437E-9AD9-23AF46BAE290.jpg (1014x1024, 192K)

I think it's badly translated but can't be sure, in the anime it's a different words, the things he was taught are mostly how to treat women/take them on a date, or things associated with chivalry, in the japanese dub those females are called fanatics/maniacs, his behavior never shows any signs of being abused or having sexual experience.
Again it all remains up to interpretation.

FugoBOT?

it was fun shitposting with you hunterfags. I hope you get a new chapter someday.

Attached: Zeke dab.jpg (1464x2047, 880K)

Thanks SnKbro, we'll get our chapters soon, believe it or not our Hiatus isn't even that bad compared to other big manga like Berserk, we get 10-20 chapters a year.

Attached: 1565802357918.png (214x289, 97K)

Cope und seeth

Are you a Hunterchad?
Also what did you think of the NGL invasion?

What type of pedoshit is this!?

>inspired by Naruto
This is some of the lowest quality bait I've ever seen on this site

You retarded zoomer can't even get the year right.

true
I wish more people knew about it

well, when you put it like that it does sound like HxH is a garbage series

there is nothing wrong with being brain damaged enough to like HxH

Attached: not for kids what.jpg (717x410, 121K)

Attached: Yoshihiro Togashi.jpg (214x317, 12K)

Based

Attached: 1550975431.jpg (1280x840, 599K)

FELLOW CHADS I SPED THROUGH THE SERIES IN MAYBE A MONTH BECAUSE OF HOW FUCKING BASED IT WAS FOR THE FIRST TIME AND I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT DO WATCH NEXT

Watch the manga.

Read the anime