Dr. STONE

How come the new chapter's not out yet?

Attached: 16-17-2.png (1840x1300, 1.23M)

Other urls found in this thread:

japantimes.co.jp/news/2019/08/11/national/crime-legal/man-arrested-allegedly-illegally-uploading-popular-one-piece-manga-viewing-website/#.XVZ2v2kxU0P
youtu.be/5iNsFtalvNM
manamoa.net/bbs/board.php?bo_table=manga&wr_id=1751094
manamoa3.net/bbs/board.php?bo_table=manga&wr_id=1751094
rave.dj/ifrBSKkK39ak_g
rave.dj/-sgepAM2_RXkKw
rave.dj/gp0E9OB11CZm3Q
twitter.com/STONE_anime_off/status/1156546347039776769
rave.dj/LNSmo91zaq08vQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How come no any wsj new chapter come out yet?
These 2 weeks has been long, no spoilers, late chapter.

Raw provider was turned to stone.

Leakers have police problems and Japan got hit by a typhoon.

You guys looking forward to today's episode?

Attached: m0292-093.png (1767x1300, 715K)

>tfw you get turned to stone while sitting in your computer chair
>tfw it looks like you're squatting for a poop

As far as I know no WSJ chapter will come out until Sunday. Disappointing because I wanted to dump the Dr. Stone chapter like normal, but oh well.

>Leakers have police problems and Japan got hit by a typhoon.
someone got arrested
japantimes.co.jp/news/2019/08/11/national/crime-legal/man-arrested-allegedly-illegally-uploading-popular-one-piece-manga-viewing-website/#.XVZ2v2kxU0P

>The association estimates that number of visitors translates into losses of ¥319.2 billion for the manga industry.
I laugh every time.

youtu.be/5iNsFtalvNM
Ep 7 pv

People told me I'd like Ryuusui, but even with an ok backstory and the fact that he saved suika (to be fair he could have saved anyone, she was just close by) I still feel like he's just gonna ruin this stone world. Tsuka-chan is rolling in his refrigerator.

So, should i wait or not?

For what, the chapter to drop? Go to bed, if even One Piece, which is usually first on Mangastream and Jaimini's Box, isn't out by now then the Dr. Stone chapter isn't coming out anytime soon either.

Are you a Gaijin? Ryusui placed #2 in the pop poll in japan while he barely made it to top 10 internationally.

eh I dont even use that site

3D Kohaku looks cute

Attached: ECFLGhbUEAE8Cgo.jpg (1280x1920, 209K)

thats a guy

So? Are you saying boys can't look cute?

Attached: ECDyQD1U4AUy81y.jpg (1100x777, 57K)

Magma flirting with crossdressed Gen not realising who it is when?

Attached: gen and senkus saturday night out.png (604x877, 546K)

Never, but there might be some awkward scenes with Ginro incoming.

He'll try to show off and flex, then proceed to make him his woman. But Gen only has eyes for 1 (one) boy.

Attached: ECDelL8U4AALcJ2.jpg (1278x720, 57K)

Senkuu will never participate in homosexual relationship. It is as irrational as it gets.

The thought of them meeting is amusing.

Ryusui is amazing and I do think he deserves that 2nd place in the polls, but his greed can be a little off-putting. I think a lot of his popularity comes from the fact that he has a lot of great MC traits: driven, confident, has his own dreams that he's passionate about, vibrant, etc.

Attached: EAuhuTfUcAAN5ea.jpg (1174x1182, 106K)

I´d buy that doujin

If only they'd offer translations themselves in a service similar to Crunchyroll, people would actually buy their subscriptions instead of waiting for third grade groups to scan and translate. But how they are able to miss out on sales that couldn't have happened under any circumstances are beyond me. Fucking number polishing turds.

>If only they'd offer translations themselves in a service similar to Crunchyroll, people would actually buy their subscriptions instead of waiting for third grade groups to scan and translate. But how they are able to miss out on sales that couldn't have happened under any circumstances are beyond me. Fucking number polishing turds.
Shonen Jump Plus?

Cute

Attached: ECFct86WwAMDHad.jpg (920x1000, 132K)

Viz subscription? Mangaplus?
Not exactly the best but its something.

>waiting till Sunday

They wont publish the chapters digitally earlier than the magazine itself comes out in Japan.

Stupid, they could charge for early digital release. I know I'd pay.

will this ep go to Senku explaining humanity's progress to chrome?

They would again leak immediately, but I guess it would fuck every scanlation group up.

manamoa.net/bbs/board.php?bo_table=manga&wr_id=1751094

Attached: a611aae67aeae931de7e63c30aaa6ad5.jpg (748x1080, 533K)

manamoa3.net/bbs/board.php?bo_table=manga&wr_id=1751094

comfy science/swimming chapter

Now, how will depetrifying affect old man Kaseki?

Yes, that chapter is the ep name

I hope they don't fuck it up

Fuck yeah best boy

I’m more concerned about Kinrou no longer needing his glasses

It won't. Look at Ryusui.

What do you have in mind?

I don't think it will do much. He is pretty fit for a guy his age, and doesn't really show to be having any things that aren't related to old age. Maybe he'll get some marking since he's been in the sea and his rock parts have been damaged a bit by it. Ryusui got broken cleanly, so he got back perfectly, but the others got rekt.

Yeah but since depeptrifying fixes shit, it would most likely have more effect on an old man (who is in good shape tho) than young man.

Limited animation/bad music choices could lesser the scene. Will probably be alright at least.
I'm also curious about the village introductions.

How would you feel if the ED played over it?

this guy fucks

Attached: IMG_20190816_084259.png (863x1002, 751K)

And sucks

Mountains of cunny and he's proud of it

worked with the pullley scene, don't really want it for that scene

His sister everyday

Kohaku's voice charms my heart

>liking a yandere

Attached: tenor.gif (498x474, 1.3M)

Damn Ryusui has great ass.

Attached: Screenshot_20190816_155730.jpg (1080x2078, 1.01M)

>Yandere
She's not.

Attached: 1562937242327.png (458x146, 32K)

t. Suika

They need to make up for him not being in a couple of chapters

C-cute!

Attached: illust_76295622_20190816_160544.jpg (800x1154, 168K)

episode raws are out, I'm waiting for subs

>it's all here Chrome

Attached: Senkuu.jpg (2340x1080, 594K)

I like how people bash on Tsukasa for one shotting a lion, but Senkuu knowing 2 mil years worth of science is a-ok.

hopefully the old plot device character dies soon

Weak bait

senku gets a pass because he's best boy

Attached: bible open.png (927x351, 336K)

Tsukasa did nothing wrong

Attached: illust_76208699_20190811_183141.jpg (2000x2000, 1.41M)

I'm prepared for people to take that line out of context and not mention the next part where he includes Chrome, that was heartwarming.

Why is everything always gay forced

And he points to his heart. That was great.

Where are her enormous tits?

A hug isn't gay user. Tsukasa admires Senkuu even tho they're enemies.

Attached: illust_76208699_20190814_003208.jpg (2000x1352, 1.74M)

>Jaimini won't upload any chapter today
>Looks like Mangastream won't either
Any other alternative? I only browse these 2 for quick translations and mangarock and other sites are slow as fuck.

New ep is out

>they're enemies.
they're not tho

cutest lioness

Attached: kohaku.png (932x720, 1.04M)

Eidetic/Photographic memory + insatiable lust for knowledge. I've got the memory of a gold fish for most things I don't care about, but I know every single area in every single video I've ever played like the back of my hand, I also know all my old phone numbers and friends/families phone numbers by heart, I remember all my old addresses, I remember my friend's addresses, I remember most things I've learned in school, passwords and emails to dozens of different accounts on the internet, I know the layout of my city and the surrounding cities, and many more things etc.

Memory is one hell of a drug user. Don't knock it till you try it.

how is this bait, without him the manga would have tension

video game*

99.999% of that technology was invented within the last 200-300 years.

senku's cute foot exposed

Attached: yeap.jpg (1280x720, 356K)

>he wants 50 chapters of Senkuu failing

You miss the point. You remember certain things. Science is a broad spectrum

how come the new worlders can talk japanese but cant write it

They chose to pass down info orally

Post Turquoise, can't watch right now. Please tell me they didn't butcher stone mommy

>Senku in the manga has a deep voice
>the anime is about average to deep
One job... Just joking.

>we need to make a drone!
>here is your dwarf craftsman that can create anything bro
>but he is stoned and dumped in the ocean!
>here are your professional divers bro
>but one of them is stoned as well!
>here is your superpowerful gorilla to break him into convenient chunks bro

Make it subscription based and slap things like getting the physical volumes (sent to you) along with early digital.
There billions.
I take full credit for this idea.

this is all we got so far (if she comes up later in the episode i'll post those too)

Attached: turquoise.png (476x593, 431K)

>"just axe the mang.."
That's the alternative, you want, right?

The spacing between her eyes reminds me of Haruki shovel face.

With how convenient everything to him, Senkuu might as well be a reality warper at this point and just wish whatever he wants in existence .

And that's a good think, Haruhi was cute and so is gorilla

>"He needs to bring useless people with him"
I think you're used to the typical shounen faux-tension with an idiot MC. You know where you need to cross your fingers he doesn't kill himself tying his shoe and punches his way out of problems.

it was a really good "humanity fuck yeah" episode

Attached: 00387.jpg (1280x720, 280K)

I'm not the only one that heard the similarities between the ED and Maroon 5's 'This Love/'Grover Washington's 'Just the Two of Us'?
rave.dj/ifrBSKkK39ak_g
rave.dj/-sgepAM2_RXkKw

Ah finally a reason to watch this series.

>star of David in the village

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Dr. Stone - 07 [720p][(003100)2019-08-16-18-27-36].jpg (1366x768, 530K)

As cheesy as it sounds, I actually would have appreciated some small flashbacks showing why Senkuu knows some things.
Maybe just show him reading a book on the subject, or asking Byakuya how something works then searching for the answer himself.
Obviously not every time he plans something out, but I think it would help the believably of it.
It does detract from the experience for me just how much he knows, but I usually just write it off and suspend my disbelief since it's shonen.

rave.dj/gp0E9OB11CZm3Q

the evil star has 6 points, that's a normal star

I forgot how quickly the series goes from 7/10 to 11/10 at the exact second Chrome, Ginrou and Kinrou show up

I think the flashback with Taiju/Yuzuriha when they were kids was good enough for that, it'd be tedious if the flashbacks got repetitive. The one where he makes the swimming suit for Byakuya (and fails) later on in the anime should be good too. I think most of the flashbacks are there to show his/Byakuya's general motivations, which is more important than showing specific times he learned some fact or process.

absolutely fucking butchered

Attached: anime.png (1000x360, 479K)

not really

I liked that they already announced antibiotics. In the manga it isn't announced outright at that moment.

>As cheesy as it sounds, I actually would have appreciated some small flashbacks showing why Senkuu knows some things.
>Maybe just show him reading a book on the subject, or asking Byakuya how something works then searching for the answer himself.
There is literally a ton of those exact scenes.

best and cutest boy

Attached: best boy.png (184x258, 92K)

I read week to week and after Stone Wars I barely remember any flashbacks like they have in the first half of the first arc.

>boy
No

>boy
where?

This is going to blow your mind. The last reference to his "childhood" prior to the petrification was the gasoline. Even Ryusui said that from this point Senkuu will do "new" things he hasn't yet, that's why less flashbacks.

He looks and sounds adorable!

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Dr. Stone - 07 [720p][(010318)2019-08-16-18-49-50].jpg (1366x768, 455K)

Chrome is pretty based I like him

he has the cutest voice

Attached: michael bubble.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

CUTE CUTE CUTE

Attached: ECGW_kmUcAEs00d.jpg (1920x1080, 352K)

Attached: .jpg (1280x720, 161K)

Attached: gib.png (628x541, 684K)

What the hell is is the anime's bad habit of panning over shit instead of just showing the whole frame at once? Kinro's gold spear which is the entire crux of the joke is only visible for about 1/4th of the shot. They fucking did it to Chrome's Enel face too.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Dr. Stone - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_17.30_[2019.08.16_08.53.35].jpg (1280x720, 87K)

who let those potatoes escape from Kimetsu no Yaiba

I waited so long for this

Attached: ECGh3OIX4AAaumD.jpg (1024x588, 81K)

sacred panel

Attached: sorcery.png (900x514, 515K)

Because otherwise it'd be a still image. You need to keep it moving. I forgive them

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Dr. Stone - 07 [720p][(017860)2019-08-16-18-57-33].jpg (1366x768, 348K)

Shh, let anime-onlys believe.

TWO MORE WEEKS

Attached: gen.png (500x281, 110K)

AAAAAA WHAT THE FUCK THEY RUINED THE SPREAD

Attached: 14-15.png (1773x1300, 1.08M)

Is she kohaku's mom?

how come modern day japanese can speak it but have trouble writing it all the time.

>Kinrou's VA is the white blood cell from Cells At Work
neat, I was expecting something less manly, but it works really well

you're kidding the expressions are nothing alike.

No, all of her family died of famine. They're guards, for Ruri, the priestess

Nah, it's mentioned that their mom is dead. Turquoise and Jasper are just guards.

Her dad is still alive, it's the actual chief in the anime.

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

Attached: vdmk49P.jpg (1186x1080, 226K)

It's explained all her family kicked the bucket in the manga.

Nope, the chief is their father.

if they pieced together ryuusei and soon based dwarf together so easily does yuzuriha have any reason for existing? (not to mention how are they gonna find all the tiny pieces making up the crew when they are sitting strewn about on the ocean floor? yikes)

The chief is Kohaku and Ruri's dad, Turquoise's family are the ones who died of famine

Dude the chief is literally Kohaku and Ruri's dad.

Attached: 1551634101431.jpg (640x480, 23K)

>"Senkuu, ahh~ I know you hate relationships, but can we stay fwb, please?"

Attached: IMG_20190806_193630.jpg (2480x3508, 1000K)

How often is this boy violated by male villagers?

Attached: ECGaPD9XkAQvsR9.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

she was talking about someone else speed reader

I think you got confused, I'm talking about Turquoise, who is one of Ruri's guards.

>speedreader
You take that insult back friend, I'm self proclaimed top 5 autist of this series

Attached: 14.png (926x1300, 354K)

>2 mil years of science
To put things bluntly, this is simply wrong, it's something the show got completely incorrect.
Homo-sapiens have only existed for 200,000 years and actual civilization beyond hunter-gatherer tribes has only been a thing for about 10,000 years.

It took humans a REALLY long time to make those first leaps in acquiring the basic food and resource supplies to really start building civilization (hell, this is even the reason that the village in the manga is so small, they didn't have agriculture and struggled with food just like early humans did).

Science itself didn't really start until a few hundred years ago, before then it was all philosophy with people basically just doing random shit with zero experimental method and just getting some stuff to work almost by accident. Once the scientific method was being applied progress exploded and most discoveries have been made over the last few hundred years.

That said, Senkuu doesn't have to know literally everything. As long as you understand the basic principles in a scientific field you can work out a lot of the specific applications without having to actually learn them specifically up to a certain point (though this only applies up to a certain level, at the top end everything becomes much more specific and counter-intuitive, requiring specialized learning to fully understand). The only field that's an exception to this is Biology since it's such a messy topic with so many exceptions and abnormalities.

>alright how do we raise our children
>let's teach them to be a tribal society!

Attached: 1543241076757.jpg (374x374, 40K)

So turning you stone will cure cancer too?

>all these stories about family values and pro-natalism
Is abeposting actually not a meme?

you wastly underestimate how much time is 3700 years

He gets forced to cross dress and infiltrate a harem

More like
>alright how do we raise our children
>we can't, we're all dying on a deserted island, let's make sure they have the essentials to survive so humanity doesn't go extinct, rebuilding can come later

99.9% of that 2 million years was spent figuring out how to make basic tools

Yup

Hello! how is life in the USA?
Could you tell me where are the adult men and women in the village and why are there only teens and old people there?

A matter of plot convenience I'd imagine.
Realistically their language should have mutated so much over 3700 years that it's completely indistinguishable from any contemporary language. Probably a bastardized derivation of hybridized Japanese and English (since there were native english speakers on the space station too, they wouldn't have just stopped speaking english and only ever spoken Japanese). But it would be as different from both of those languages as Ancient Latin is from Spanish and Portugese.

okay, here's all of them

Attached: more.png (1433x1721, 2.4M)

It's definitely plot convenience as you said, but the village gravestone have symbols carved on them, so they do have some kind of written system.

MOMMY LOOKS CUTE

>get rid of 2 annoying characters
>introduce 40 annoying characters and girls that look like they're from some shitty manhwa
It's not looking good for you stonefags

I hate using VIz's shitty site, just have an option to scroll down and see all the pages like once like other sites do

Kohaku please just decapitate me

Attached: ECGtpDEXsAAGXUy.jpg (1920x1080, 140K)

Attached: 2641484964.jpg (500x357, 36K)

Science and philosophy are one and the same. Don't let modern sophistry fool you. Investigating, experimenting and discovering are part of both. Having a strict "scientific method" does not somehow make everything before that "cavemen throwing shit at wall" tier.

Nips are retarded. They still use faxes for a reason

You know, the anime could've maybe been good if it weren't for
>the rick and morty tier "funny meme faces" and their pathetic attempts at humor in general
>the main character's personality
>the disgusting korean artstyle that makes me want to puke whenever I see 9/10 characters

what a cute girl

>shitty manhwa
Guess where is Boichi from

>the main character's personality
But Senku is based, what are you talking about?

Who do I need to pay to get stone mommy fanart?

why does the robot look like luffy?

The only thing that really changed is the direction he's looking. It would look weird if he was staring at the screen like he was in the manga.

>the rick and morty tier "funny meme faces" and their pathetic attempts at humor in general
In what fucking world are funny faces, Rick and Morty. You're just throwing buzzwords around at this point. Am I being baited
>>the main character's personality
Senku's fine. Now that Taiju is out of the picture, Senku is able to be a lot more fun. Once he gets comfortable around Chrome and Kaseki and gets to start playing off Gen, Senku really comes into his own.

god this episode just flew by
i just want to watch more of it and now i have to wait another week

its funny how a random mook in hxh has a higher iq than all the "geniuses" in dr. flop

Attached: 1565973879282.png (875x1298, 700K)

I hope Suika's glasses were fogged up at this part

Attached: ss+(2019-08-16+at+11.46.00).jpg (513x669, 215K)

He's supposed to, in the manga he even has his signature scar

Why are people trying to push this hxh vs dr. stone rivalry?

Angle and lighting are important user. In the manga, the audience sees him from a low angle and he's backlit. The anime has the angle straight on and flat lighting. The manga gives a much greater feeling of "professor swells with pride for a pupil."

Good lord is this a manga page?

huntercucks seething that Togashi would rather read Dr. CHAD than write his own manga

Autism

>The manga gives a much greater feeling of "professor swells with pride for a pupil."
I personally think that'd be more impactful later in the series when Senku and Chrome have known eachother for a while. Like for when Chrome and Kaseki make a water wheel
Modifying that one shot doesn't bother me really.

Read the manga if you can't handle it, Suika next week, Gen in 2 weeks, Magma in 3 weeks, Kaseki in 4 weeks, Sully in 5 weeks.

Jesus Christ. Why doesn't he just write a story at this point?

very funny

Attached: Screenshot_15.png (556x175, 23K)

i dont usually like reading manga but i might for this
mostly because i watch anime first and hate seeing stuff i've already seen so i dislike starting them from the start, if that makes sense
if i were to pick it up now, what chapter did this episode end on?

Episode ended with the end of chapter 19, so start with chapter 20.
I read through the manga after episode 1 aired and I have zero regrets.

thank you user, i'll get started on that now then

>Assuming all 40 villagers are going to be annoying, or even important.
Man, imagine being this much of a quick shot.

I turned myself into an incel, Taiju!

Attached: dr incel.png (847x440, 821K)

Stop replying to obvious bait, you'll only attract more

Stop bullying my husband.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Dr. Stone - 07 [720p][(011594)2019-08-16-19-57-05].jpg (796x730, 173K)

How many episodes until pic related?

Attached: ss+(2019-07-20+at+01.48.54).jpg (1473x918, 527K)

A lot

>husband

Attached: illust_75850711_20190808_125833.jpg (2419x2021, 822K)

>Gen looks troubled and sweating
Do we need any more proofs of how gay this man is?

Imagine the blondie's smell.

A lot, 7 if eyeballing it

So are there other people out there? I would think meeting someone they've never seen before would freak them out, but they seemed pretty casual about it. Even if they think he's a criminal that got cast out, their village is so small they should know who everybody who lived there.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Dr. Stone - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_14.54_[2019.08.16_12.06.07].jpg (1280x720, 134K)

There's a couple reasons that the manga explains later on, but the anime probably won't get to either of them.

Here's the official Dr.Stone stinktier
>manga version

Attached: 1564758548899.png (1319x426, 43K)

As far as we know there ain't any exiled people alive.

The fact that he looks good in dress doesn't make him any less handsome and manly!

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Dr. Stone - 07 [720p][(017905)2019-08-16-20-03-39].jpg (582x720, 92K)

Muh dick

Attached: 0019-011.png.jpg (1067x1600, 382K)

there is nothing more pathetic than falseflag shitposting

kill yourself

Also if you were wondering about the rope

Attached: Kohaku-sketch.jpg (1000x706, 119K)

Boichi learned to draw dudes from watching gay porn, remember?

Imagine the thick bushes too. Lovely combination.

Attached: .png (567x567, 291K)

shut it down

animeonlyfag however is senku vs tsukasa the whole series?

Attached: 0020-009.png.jpg (2133x1600, 977K)

Attached: Dr. STONE - c019 (v03) - p072 [dig] [VIZ Media] [LuCaZ].jpg (1400x2100, 2.04M)

No. You're barely going to see Tsukasa at this point until the season ends. A hypothetical S2 would be about Unga Bunga vs Science though.

Nah

>They ruined Chrome's OH SHIT face
Feels bad man

that was in a omake chapter

No, Tsukasa fucks off for a while and probably won't be very relevant until season 2, if there was one. The rest of this season is mostly going to be about curing Ruri.

Someone finds it fun.

Its not, its just his autistic way of showing that the spirit of humans hunger for knowledge rests within him and chrome. The real bull shit in this is how the village is still able to speak perfect Japanese without any mutations to the language after nearly 3000 years. Its not like they have written text, or anything.

Pretty sure it's a single or small group of dudes who are trying to stir up shit in general, it's the exact same hxh image and template being posted on every thread today.

I'm not really feeling the village arc, this was supposed to be when the manga got good, right? I'll probably drop it next episode if it doesn't hook me.

As a smellfag I find it very arousing

not true

It'll mostly just be inventions and how the characters react / adjust to them from here on out, so if you don't like the characters then the rest of the series won't hook you.

do you have problems with peoples faces in real life too?

Yeah, if you're not feeling it a couple episodes into the village then it's a safe drop, it's pretty much how things are going to be from now on. Next episode should include a roadmap of what tech they're going to be doing, if you don't enjoy it then don't force it.

It's only crafting shenanigans from here on out, but that's the best thing about Dr. Stone

Attached: 1608192741.jpg (1778x999, 308K)

D-do you think we are dealing here with an incel?

Drop it fag and go shit up some other thread. This is the comfy arc

What?

>use boats
>can't make their own wheelbarrow
What a bunch of fucktards or is the gorilla girl just too dumb?

Basically the show turns into science speedrunning, going through the tech tree in order to attain a big project goal (currently a synthetic antibiotic).

She said that carrying the jug of water was part of her training. Using a wheelbarrow would be smart but not productive to her gorilla-training

Well, they have boats because the village is just an offshoot from the original island of survivors
As for why they don't have wheels, that's more sketchy. The villagers don't have horses and don't seem to travel far, so maybe they never had a need

>no one posting the village sluts

Attached: ECG9iSzVUAEwV3-.jpg (532x301, 40K)

I'd give them my Dr Stone if you know what I mean

This is what I don't get, writing is something as important for survival as it is for the future.

They are going to have 20+ children +40 grandchildren by the end of the series

There's been a bunch of threads about this, don't start up the autism again

Let's just say their founder was too busy with other important things to teach them on-screen, so either that or it was lost to the annals of history due to high/young mortality. Both should make sense.

Attached: hmmmm.jpg (1280x1280, 185K)

Ugly and gay.

Cute and gay

Why does this pairing get so much attention with animeonlies?

Attached: illust_76299626_20190816_201738.png (842x1191, 1.72M)

because they know not of the rock-solid ship that is sengen

Attached: hfdhghfgh.png (518x452, 128K)

Because these two were the only attractive males introduced so far? Watch Senkuu x Chrome be on the rise after today's episode.

Soap? Good. They probably stink

Will this end in a battle of ships?

Attached: illust_76208699_20190814_002019.jpg (3000x3000, 2.12M)

because it's the only viable fujo pairing in the only 4 characters that existed before this episode?

>still no new Ginrou fanart
Bros... you promised me he'll get art.

Attached: Ginrou.png (1366x768, 1.7M)

>people just draw more SenkuuxTsukasa

Attached: illust_76208699_20190811_183204.jpg (2000x2000, 484K)

When we get s3 and finally see his trap form we gonna get a lot of lewds

Great episode but I need Kaseki and Gen asap

It's kinda nice to have a greedy non-evil character, and the fact that he's so greedy kinda makes you doubt him like Gen was doubted first. Also, the stone world will go that direction as soon as more modern people is revived, the ones that I think will be most butthurt are the villagers, they might come to think that Tsukasa was actually right. Also, Ryuusui can't ruin anything as long as Gen is here to bully him.

suika belongs to senkuu

Ryuusui*

Scenes women will never understand.

Cute lioness

Attached: ECF_wJnU0AE8ak9.jpg (1440x810, 196K)

Why is Soyuz so surprised?

Attached: ryuusuis first mate.png (511x616, 306K)

Doesn't make sense, considering that Togashi is a stonechad like us

faceful of dong

Togashi could use a petrifying so he could fix his ailing body.

Shit man it's almost like he selectively picked people that will be useful or some shit

By Ryuusui big 10 inch cock

>Armpits
Damn

What was the point of seeing them here naked when literally 10 pages later they have pants?

Communist virgin peepee vs Capitalist Chad dong

Just imagine how salty her pits would be.

>fundoshi
>not nopan
Wrong!!

Attached: 1498842610300.jpg (1920x1080, 89K)

>Senku does everything
>reee broken MC
>Senku has to rely on other characters
>reeeee everything is so convenient for him

imagine massaging her tired muscles after a day of carrying jugs of water

he would probably use the petrifying beam to avoid the editors pestering him, or just petrify himself until the next Dragon Quest comes out

>"Go ahead, user."

Attached: ECF_vulUEAAGpFM.jpg (1440x810, 191K)

You just know

>suika

>ywn lick her pits
I'll kms

Based.

Boichi is not even human to me.

....Kohaku's

thighs

What about them?

Attached: ECHTACiXsAA9YCQ.jpg (1366x734, 191K)

I want to touch them with my dick, if you catch my meaning

Don't

Attached: ECGBZ_tUwAAZD03.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

I barely saw Tsukasa/Senku art before the anime, I doubt it'll have staying power especially since Tsukasa is pretty much gone for the rest of the show, it'll only be S2 that he makes much of an impact. Gen, on the other hand, gets cola.

Gen doesn't really have much of an emotional connection to Senkuu the first time. It's only after the cola and that's far in. However there is that 1 (one) panel. So you're betting everything on that panel?

I'm not a shipper, I just remember in the manga threads that Gen was much more popular than Tsukasa just as characters, soon after he was introduced. But also yes, cola was (I think) the first thread to hit bump limit, don't doubt its power.

Why the FUCK are the natives speaking perfectly normal japanese after 3700 GODDAMN years as if it didn't change at all? Do they think ANY modern JAPANESE can even UNDERSTAND 10% of whatever LANGUAGE the natives of the island spoke 4 MILLENIA ago?
Sometimes i get so MAD i start BITING myself UNCONTROLLABLY because of this BULLSHIT asspull

Attached: 1461779044124.png (344x344, 153K)

Kinro is so fucking sexy!

*Ginro

user with good taste

Languages tend to change when they get in contact with other languages. If there's only one language, it's not going to change much

>perfectly normal japanese
But that´s wrong user, they use english number

Just drop it, you will do everyone a favor

That's LITERALLY NOT HOW IT WORKS YOU FUCKING DIPSHIT
Go be an EYESORE somewhere else you UNCULTURED SWINE

Fuck, marry, kill

Attached: ECHgi24WsAAnAdR.jpg (1280x720, 186K)

>no argument
Okay then

fuck all of them, marry all of them, have a harem

t.Gen

Without a written language words that aren't in circulation would fade away and they'd have to make new words for things they don't have the word for since they can't loan them.

When is she going to rape Senkuu?

Kill all the Korean whores.

Soon
10 bil IQ gorilla babies imminent

Attached: illust_76008573_20190731_190037.jpg (1600x1200, 939K)

But they're not Korean, they're hapas. Canonically

but what if they were gorilla IQ lanklet babies?

because it would be a pain in the ass if they had to waste a bunch of pages finding a way to communicate between them

Just like Senkuu says
>try again

Attached: illust_71369681_20190718_223337.jpg (866x936, 237K)

That's even worse.

Well user look, we can't all choose what we like. You have the job of repopulating humanity, now get to work

Attached: ECHFZzXXsAAoBPI.jpg (1920x1080, 275K)

Imagine being imprisoned between those steel thighs.

yes, yes, and yes

I don't think she's the gentle type

Attached: EBlXfQwUEAAYLyO.jpg (1494x2030, 543K)

That's why I said it's not going to change... much. I agree that realistically it should be a bit different, but I still believe that it should not change a lot, especially since the village is so small

They use English for numbers, not sure if there are any others

we have aliens speaking in perfect english in current media, I give them a pass

fuck off back to 2chan, Yamada Tarou

So why did the astronauts who founded the village never come up with any scientific advancements?

>animeonlies
That artist draws Hyouga too so they're not one.

It's not just animeonlies, but the anime is a big reason. Previously if you read the earlier chapters and liked Tsukasa and wanted to see more of him you were shit out of luck because he disappears for so long. But now with the anime (Nakamura voicing him was brilliant) if you liked him then you can read ahead and you get a lot of dramatic/angsty content with the Humanities Strongest Duo chapter and Tsukasa's very emotional death scene (along with the promise to revive him). Fujos love angst and drama.

Romance wise, the series is very obviously heading towards Kohaku/Senku (which I love) but I can see why people would find Tsukasa's and Senku's relationship (platonic or otherwise) interesting. They have an amusing sort of chemistry (anesthesia free surgery).

Attached: Dr. Stone - c083 #1337 - Page 19.png (784x1145, 798K)

Too busy trying not to get wiped out by pneumonia.

I still prefer SenGen's duo (not necessary as a ship, just their shenanigans). I always thought Senku and Tsukasa's "friendship" was extremely forced at the beginning since they barely had time to get to know each other. It would have been fine if Tsukasa hadn't turned antagonistic so quickly

>nakamura

twitter.com/STONE_anime_off/status/1156546347039776769

Nakamura doing the preview for an episode and saying Senku's catch phrase still makes me laugh. He was a really good choice.

Tell me the coward trap is actually voiced by a girl.

It's voiced by a guy that can pull off a girls voice

ok, that is appropiate.

Is anyone else disappointed with the anime? It feels like the direction doesn't match the tone of the manga

Attached: 1555867196278.jpg (500x500, 133K)

You're telling me the manga doesn't have funny reddit and morty meme faces?

You know, when I come into a Dr. Stone thread there's a lot that crosses my mind. The legacy of the greatest shounen ever written. I mean consider that for a minute. This amazingly well written and extremely complex piece of literature has been going on for several months now and is still going. Not only that but it is still popular, still gaining new fans and keeping old ones happily around.

Dr. Stone is not just a manga, its not just genre deconstructing, its not just one of the greatest stories ever told. It is proof that man can achieve greatness in all its meanings. The story we have been discussing, months on end, years on end, it is evidence of a true understanding of nuanced and complex themes. A culture within itself.

So when I come into a Dr. Stone thread I feel like im not only here with my fellow stonechads. I am here with everyone else, experiencing the magic that is Dr. Stone . Even the poor and misguided who either haven't read it or consider it sub-par are here with us. Giving attention and time to a story that is older then most of us here today.

I see great discussion day after day. New points being brought up and old ones being held high for the board to see. It was through years of dedicated posting that these threads have gotten to this point. Intense and amazing discussion backed by some of the most quality memes found on the internet. And its all thanks to the stonechads who have kept it all going.

So when I go into Dr. Stone thread a few things cross my mind, but the one thing that always reigns true is how great it is to be a stonechad, to be apart of a legacy decades old that continues to hold its own with strength, intelligence and grace. That's what it means to be a stonechad.

>MHA, One Piece, and Black Clover all on Mangastream
>Still no Dr. Stone

Is this a fresh pasta? Haven't seen this one before

Fine by me, I want to dump it and am work right now so can't.

Man the anime kept Senku's face too smug when he was smiling at Chrome. It was supposed to be a heartwarming soft smile but the eyebrows just made the thing smug

I noticed they have a habit of oversmugging him

rave.dj/LNSmo91zaq08vQ

This caught me by surprise. I never expected the -nee
Cute

Attached: ECHjyfiXUAATjsY.jpg (1280x720, 173K)

Not that one for sure.
He got arrested ages ago but still the leak continued.
Also Jump ones get scanlated before the raws are sold so it's more like a inside job.

CUTE

Attached: ECHzRfcVAAAl5sq.jpg (1575x1950, 150K)

just realized how much she looks like Tinkerbell

I wanna fuck Ruri!

she might die in the middle of it

Needs a green dress

Attached: illust_76186052_20190810_151607.png (826x1430, 442K)

considering how inconsistent boichi is there's probably a picture of her somewhere with a green dress on

stop posting this shit hunterfags

I was hoping for fanart, I already have a green dress one

Attached: 011.jpg (884x1300, 1.05M)

we'll be waiting for you user

Language changes mainly via interaction with other languages. Mostly words and specific stuff will dissappear, say, acid names, but it shouldn't change much. It's completely feasible that they speak Japanese and just don't know words. We got many languages due to a combination of isolation and interaction.
With a bit of spoilers, they started as 4 people. High mortality, the fact that language is a bit hard to learn and they had no paper to preserve stuff and they probably don't even know all of the Kanjis, stuff like that. Oral is more efficient in the long term, if they wanted it to be presserved as unchanged as possible, which they did, for senku to get messages.

Well, they don't have words for certain inventions that they don't hjave.

Cute

Attached: ECIYfhmW4AM1Zrs.jpg (1621x1638, 175K)

cute lioness

armpits

Yes, all humans have those

:)!

I don't see any humans in that art

She's a hapa so you're right

moshi moshi this user desu
since the time of that last post i've read the entire manga and holy fuck am i looking forward to seeing it animated
now i have to deal with the pain of waiting for manga releases, fuck

>now i have to deal with the pain of waiting for manga releases, fuck
welcome to hell

We should be getting one later today, it's late for some reason but an user said they would dump after work.

Speaking of thus, I am that user and am off work now so bring it, Mangastream. I'm ready to dump it.

i forget to mention that kaseki is absolutely the best boy in this manga

Attached: 7I50cNw.png (808x823, 526K)

>be 60 years old, survived several village famines
>intelligent, enjoys tinkering however nobody has time for it
>a young man shows up with concepts you've never heard of but is terrible at the concepts he spouts
>he puts his trust in your old fingers

>waiting for manga releases
ONE OF US

I doubt they're gonna cover everything until they throw tsukasa in the freezer, I wonder in what part the anime is gonna end

Almost immediately after I made this post Mangastream uploaded it, what timing. Go check the catalog for the chapter thread, guys.

Hyouga and his goons getting btfo by Sully-chan.
Last ep
>And onward to modern day chapter

I thought it was going to end up at around the start of stone wars, but they haven't slowed down the pace so that seems unlikely. At the rate we're going, we'd end up at around chapter 70ish, so I suppose if they cut/sped up some stuff it's possible to adapt all of stone wars. It's also possible they just have a "fuck you read the manga" cliffhanger ending too, when they start the assault

>boy

he's young at heart

Ginny best girl

Attached: ginny.png (636x881, 591K)

I want those thighs on my face

Attached: 1509359432.png (400x400, 108K)

He's going to try to steal Suika, isn't he?

Attached: mozu.jpg (496x748, 78K)

he's going to steal kohaku

He's going to impregnate Kohaku

Attached: illust_67487265_20190806_223141.jpg (2480x3507, 720K)

But he like them young, he already ignored his fertility goddess partner in favor of a 13 year old

Attached: cunnyhunter.jpg (295x514, 39K)

japanese are being redpilled to the true way of life, hope always wins baby.

Chapter's out

That's because he knows she's my wife and doesn't want to butt in.
>if you get accepted in the harem you get dicked
Kohaku got accepted, also Kirisame and Mozu are probably siblings.

Attached: IMG_20190803_175223.jpg (598x1247, 284K)

they could cut some content, the part when they search rocks with magma could be a flashback

Someone explain their current plan to me, because I'm apparently a brainlet/speedreader. How are they going to properly revive Kaseki if he's broken? They don't have Yuzuriha, and the grunts obviously don't care about the statues to break them carefully like Kohaku did for Ryusui. Is it just going to be handwaved away by saying he wasn't petrified for a long time? That would suck, it's no fun if their enemies this arc use petrification as a weapon and our gang can revive anyone who's been petrified. Though I guess the islanders can adapt by getting more cruel, taking away vital pieces from the statues.

did they even show them breaking his statue in the first place?

The islanders only wanted the crew's clothes, so they only broke the statues enough to get the clothes, then chucked them all into the ocean. As long as none of the statues have been broken into complex pieces like when Tsukasa was shattering them, Senku's team shouldn't have much issue piecing them back together.

He was in pieces when he got dumped in the sea
>inb4 all the pretty girl statues are used as trophies
>inb4 the harem is just one huge statue collection
>Yuzuriha was added to collection

he's going to impregnate Ginny

Yeah, last chapter clearly shows him broken apart. I'm interested in seeing how they get around the problem, I really hope it's not just brushed aside. Might be interesting to note that I don't think Yuzuriha's statue has been shown, either on the ship after the attack, or on the sea floor. Maybe she somehow escaped?

Attached: heded.jpg (337x361, 36K)

>>inb4 all the pretty girl statues are used as trophies
>>inb4 the harem is just one huge statue collection
Dubs of lies, Nikki statue was dumped in the sea

Nikki confirmed for man

they revived ryusui who was shattered into pieces, they can revive kaseki too

But that was specifically because Kohaku was the one who broke him apart and she did it carefully, the other statues were broken by the islanders who don't give a shit.

Forgot the pic, she even mentions why it had to be her.

Attached: godiwishthatwereme.jpg (661x483, 73K)

even so, he was freshly broken and i doubt any tiny small pieces would have chipped off unlike the statues of the people who were laying about outside for nearly 4k years, worst comes to the worst some small chip of him could still be lying on the deck of the ship but they could retrieve that
it's not an ideal situation but it's far from the worst

Soyuz is stealing the show.

who is that pretty girl in the middle

my wife

(S)he's mine

I guess, but that feels kinda cheap. Yuzuriha being the only one able to fix up broken people was her specialty and it doesn't feel right to throw that away.

to be fair she was fixing people who were smashed into bits, these villagers simply broke them to get their clothes off so the puzzles are less complex

Attached: fixedKohaku.jpg (543x1000, 143K)

h-hot

HOMOSEX?
IN MY SCIENCE MANGOS?

(Formerly Sneeds)

Senku:
>v> Beper.

Gen:
^_^" Bepis.

Suika:
OuO beeper

Soyuz
OnO beebee

Ryusui
>:D SWIMMING!

Why does she have 8 tiddy?

Because she's at least 4 times as good as the other girls in this manga

Ah. I see.
I understand it completey now.
(doesn't get it at all)

It's simple math
>titties = good
>women normally have 2 titties
>Kirisame has 8 titties
>8/2=4, thus Kirisame is 4x as good

The main villain has probably culled the survivors more than once, the island right now is ruled by some guy with access to the petrification beam that demands a harem, and obviously Byakuya didn't come up with the harem idea

Suika got greedy all of a sudden

do you cry like that every time that aliens appear in a movie speaking English, or are you just a hypocrite?

imagine risking your existence for this filler shit Oda is pulling right now lmao

Honestly, Senkuu's snicker is annoying in the anime for me.

I wonder when will Tsukasa fujos get bored of him? Imagine rooting for a character that already dead.

Cute

Dr Stone vs Professor Rock...WHO WINS?

>writing is something as important for survival
Tens of thousands of years of human existence, about 10 million current existing species, and numerous illiterate people who exist to this day would prove you wrong.

>the more I stab the more appear
What the fuck kind of bubble works like that

He will forever live on in my heart.

Attached: ts.jpg (264x372, 59K)

Hey, don't bulli Boichi, he tries his best

Attached: 64761515_352074372174842_2722614171622440960_n.jpg (712x712, 49K)

>not having a husbando that's forever perfectly crystallized in the glorious eternal sleep of death

Bakaguya best Kaguya

well at least until this arc is over and Senkuu has the power of petrification so he can revive Tsukasa and they can drive around in a Gorilla mk VIII with super soakers full of nital reviving as many as possible

WHY DIDNT THEY CALL IT "STONE AGE"???

Because it's not the stone age you think about when you hear the word "stone age". They're making antibiotics in the stone world, making them in the stone age would be impossible

Attached: ECJ3-c9X4AEVANb.jpg (1330x2048, 192K)

Imagine all kinds of cute noises he'll make when you grope and kiss him haha

Attached: 3069c2a1b0cd04fc309ef02b42037a2b_3d4a59ca_640.png (640x674, 277K)

Doujin where Senku synthesises estrogen and a anti androgen for Ginrou when

More cutes

Attached: ECIyzAiXoAU2ugA.jpg (1934x2048, 213K)

Go rewatch the episode, they use a lot of english word (rule/ kill / simple) which isn't common in japanese to use this many. so these ppl have learned japanese mixed with english.