Isekai

What vidya would you be interested in seeing adapted to an isekai anime?

Attached: 29F1CA9B-9BB9-4494-BDB2-7402B0B93627.png (800x492, 1.09M)

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.ultimacodex.com/wiki/Exodus_Anime
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ok I you know that isekie is other world and the genre is the mc being summoned to said world right?
SoM is just fantasy.

Borderlands. Imagine the crazy shit that goes down everyday. Now imagine being the only sane dude in a bandit tribe or sole survivor of a vault hunter slaughtering your entire tribe.

Well yeah, there’s just a trend of MCs being sucked in a game world. It would probably be more relevant than wishing for a game to become a fantasy anime.

ALL the isekais, especially Ultimas.
wiki.ultimacodex.com/wiki/Exodus_Anime

starcraft would be interesting because it would lend itself to lots of potential mileage for genre shifts (drama, horror, action, mystery, hell even SoL comedy, etc)

we have enough of them. We cant even have a decent fantasy any more.

Buck Rodgers the anime would be fun to watch.

Seiken Densetsu 2 would have been great as one of those short and sweet OVAs during the boom of the early 90s. An anime would just be filled with QUALITY.

Warhammer 40K would be fun.

DeS/DaS1-3/Bloodborne
Basically I just want the protagonist to have to adjust to a brooding dark decrepit world full of loneliness, death, and fear. Better if it's some shithead MC that acts like a total nuisance in the real world before being plunged into the darkness.

Hotline Miami reverse isekai

the only way I can see it is MC becoming ork warboss

Star Ocean 3

Breath of Fire would be nice. It doesn't get enough mainstream love.

Attached: BreathIIIJapanArt.png (397x559, 480K)

E.Y.E Divine cybermancy

after dragon quarter the breath of fire 5 yeah. I mean what were they thinking.

>MC reincarnated as an Ork
>Gotta create the biggest WAAGH

Drakengard. Everything is horrible, and everything the isekai protagonist tries to do to improve things just makes the situation worse.

Then he runs into Caim and the series ends, because Caim.

Attached: the last thing you see.png (210x300, 93K)

This sounds like it would just make for a really awful adaptation of the game. What game would be improved if a random schmuck high school boy got forced into the plot with unlimited plot armor?

>MC reincarnated as an Ork
>The first Ork with sex drive
>Uses his WAAGH to reenact the most gruesome doujins he has read

Attached: 1550422280382.jpg (680x456, 55K)

i think you just made berserk again