Post cakes that actually won the MCbowl

Post cakes that actually won the MCbowl.

Attached: f42783.jpg (800x600, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vndb.org/s66
youtube.com/watch?v=BnpnsnCY8f4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>cake
False.

>won the MCbowl
Also false, so far, and will probably stay so because one or both of them will probably die in the final one.

This is the closest I could think of. There technically was a bowl, right?

Attached: Onegai.jpg (193x261, 14K)

>False
She has been single for a long time now. Also she is at that age.

>Also false, so far, and will probably stay so because one or both of them will probably die in the final one.
Kyouko won user, KNS 2 makes it quiet clear.Believe me, the ones most likely to die are Yukari or Reiji's child. Besides Reiji already came close to loosing Kyouko in the second episode.

Attached: yande.re 111808 sample cleavage hazuki_kyoko innocent_grey kara_no_shoujo nopan pajama sugina_miki.j (1400x938, 279K)

Attached: 1565931799239.jpg (400x300, 27K)

So based, I can see you been in the RahXephon thread ;)

Attached: rahx_art15.jpg (800x817, 92K)

If Yukari dies I will scream

well prepare your lungs user

Let's hope Miki won't be that cruel to Reiji. He has suffered enough.

She's just a fuckbuddy dumbass.

>Reiji literally goes insane when Yukari dies in that one bad end
No other ending has hit me so hard.

Read KNS 2. She won.

Before or after Reiji finds Toko's bones?

>Before or after Reiji finds Toko's bones?
Before. It's so obvious that even side characters teases them about it. But more than anything you do feel a connection between them.

Does it count if she won because basically everyone else in the universe thinks the MC was the biggest loser in existance

Attached: 1568463247887.jpg (189x267, 9K)

Eh? Did we read the same Maison Ikkoku? Godai had a kouhai and a JK after his manmeat...

Oh you're right i forgot about Yagami.
Well i forgot about Kozue too but Rumiko forgot about her too so that's fine.
Have an happy akemi as compensation

Attached: Akemi_Roppongi.jpg (636x480, 66K)

Why doesn't Kyouko have that much of official art?

The cake got stuck in the MC throat and now he has a different voice. Don't eat the cake.

Too bad the sequel sucked ass. Went from milf City to shitty maiku.

Isn't it more like Godai won though. Since the main love triangle is her, Godai, and the rich bro.

Attached: island ending.jpg (1080x608, 33K)

Rumiko Takahashi doesn't do love triangles. She does love polygons. Look at Ranma 1/2...

Still a better plot choice than the shitty harem trope

Sad to see Suwabe not returning as Reiji for the last episode. It's even more disappointing to know the reason was scheduling issues.

I was actually really suprised when she won

God, just shut the fuck up with this "won the bowl" bullshit.
When the MC fucks other girls he is the only one winning.

Attached: 17.jpg (850x1200, 305K)

Attached: 18.jpg (850x1200, 261K)

Go back to your Yuri thread

surprised this hasn't come up, though isn't she barely 21 or something?

Attached: senseikissxsis.jpg (960x607, 46K)

Because the series is ongoing and they've broken up. Hopefully they get back together though

Best surprised I never expected to become real but I'm not sure is she is endgame.

Bump

It's obvious that she isn't winning.

Bump

Not only did she win, but she also got his d.

Attached: Garo.jpg (960x490, 132K)

Based Emma

Poor Uozumi never stood a chance.

>He has suffered enough.
user, they took time off of KnS to make an all-ages yuri romance VN series specifically so that they would have the mental strength to make Reiji suffer lots and lots again.

I doubt Miki would go full dark with the last episode.

Well, he's got to give us some kind of a good ending in the end, but that doesn't mean nothing bad will happen for the duration of the entire VN.

God I miss this shit.

Based Leon.

It's not Suwabe, it's the guy who sounds just like him. It's like when I played Bravely Default and thought Ringabel was voiced by Suwabe, but it was actually the other guy.

Wut? Suwaba voiced the MC in KnS2
>vndb.org/s66

Yes, and this is the guy who's replacing him in KnS1 remaster:

youtube.com/watch?v=BnpnsnCY8f4

I finished KnS 2 yesterday and I didn't like that her h-scene wasn't optional, how am I supposed to feel for Reiji if he already loves someone yet still fucks the woman his best friend likes.

>KnS Remasterd
>KnS 3
Fucking when?

You just made me remember this shit show. Dumbest part was, "yeah you didn't go back in time. You just went forward."

Attached: D252CDED-E2F0-4963-AF02-4A5DECB1F7A1.jpg (3028x1600, 1.49M)

Howdy. She won in the largest amount of routes so she's the canon heroine.

Attached: Arcueid_smile.png (1654x2507, 770K)

Remastered soon, 3 not so soon.

At least the ending was decent, unlike the LN.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Island - 12 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_23.12_[2018.09.16_16.26.45].jpg (1920x1080, 144K)

*VN

Who was the best girl, Tojiko or Yukari?

lmao she didnt win anything. She is the side ho.
Touko is the one who won, even after death.

>KnS Remasterd
Wait, why? Why would they remaster one of the best looking VN to this day?

Yukari
Why not?

Higher resolution and Reiji gets voice acted.

Me too, user.
But nobody is safe in KnS.
Even MC might die at the end of KnS 3.

I heard Miki would actually redraw the arts, not only upscale them.
All is fair in love and war, Uozumi never had a chance since Kyouko only has eyes for Reiji. Given that the guy keeps having his women taken way from him, seeking comfort from someone close to you is understandable,

If by 'MC' you meant the suicidal hobo then I welcome it.

>suicidal hobo
He a gud boi. Don't be so mean.

>I heard Miki would actually redraw the arts, not only upscale them.
That makes sense too. As spectacular as the original was, his Flowers art does look even better so I guess he can improve it.

He's OK as long he stays away from Yukari. Go back to his Sacchan or whatever.
I don't think he would redraw the whole thing, but only what needed to make the CGs full screen

Attached: DjhcL6-VAAAVDHG.jpg_large.jpg (800x450, 58K)

If she won she'd be dead to make him suffer more.

This is the original

Attached: e003.jpg (800x600, 67K)

I believe in divine protection of the takiyaki salesman.

He is the fucking mastermind, Rokukishi is only his puppet.

He's too pure for that.

really hoping that someone finishes translating futago

Man, Toko's voice sounded so strange in KnS 2, it completely lost the charm it had in the first one.
By the way, would you rather she's dead for good or that they pull a meme twist with the bones belonging to Misa since Shinji/Naori could've had her body?

Attached: 1859276892376.jpg (2651x4000, 722K)

She's dead user

Zashiki animu never

Good things don't happen in these VNs.

As much as I love her, I rather her stay dead. Otherwise it would invalidate the impact of the second game and the players' feeling. I was broken hearted with the true end, and I don't want anything to cheapen it
Regarding her voice in KnS2, it sounds really jarring and artificially sweet, unlike the natural bell ring in the first game. I believe it was on purpose to show us that Touko is only a twisted, broken part of Reiji's memory in his moment of delusion

Attached: string.jpg (1280x1931, 124K)

Yeah probably, and it's better than living like that. But Misa's body disappearing from the morgue and them looking the same is almost begging for that twist.

>I believe it was on purpose
I very much doubt it but you can rationalize it like that, I did too.

I think he and Yukari look cute. He needs a proper job and house.

Maybe they didn't plan to change the VA originally (or maybe they did, hell if I know), but I'm pretty sure that once they knew they weren't having the same VA, they were thinking of how to use that to their advantage. They could have gotten someone who could have pulled off a convincing impression of the original Touko if that had been the point, but instead, they chose someone who doesn't sound anything like the original Touko and had her hardly even try. They did that on purpose.

He's a nice guy but he got it good compared with Reiji despite being the second protagonist. Like in the second game he literally got way with murder, reunited with his childhood sweetheart (who also got way with murder) and even has a cute daughter/ Meanwhile Reiji received that megaton gut punch. It just feel unfair.

The most dangerous Office Lady of all time

Attached: EB60f4VUYAAcQpZ.jpg (900x1200, 191K)

>they chose someone who doesn't sound anything like the original Touko
It's the same VA

Really? Could have fooled me.

Well, then it must have been on purpose.

But it's the same VA, that's the weird part.

And she is supposed to come back as Touko again in the last episode too, if we can trust VNDB.

what is, por favor? sorry, get that its poor form, but couldnt find on google, yandex or saucenow

Literally just a side bitch while he fucks prime schoolgirls lmao

For the difference in voices to be a mistake, we would need:
>the VA walking into recording studio not knowing what her character that she has already played in a 50-hour VN sounds like
>the sound director walking into recording studio not knowing what the character he's supposed to record sounds like
>neither of them feeling like taking a minute to listen to some of Touko's old lines to refresh their memories
>of all the people who heard the new voice takes before the VN was released, not even a single person noticing that it's way off and suggesting that it should be re-recorded

Meme arrow #4 would be plausible, if only because people could be too polite to point it out even if they noticed or deadlines/budgets could be too strict to re-do anything, but I don't really see how any of the first three could ever happen.

>27 y/o OL pretending to be a JK
And she already got a victim.

didn't mean to refer to

I love her,

>redraw the arts
Thats what I was afraid of.
I dont think the art needs to be redrawn at all, and if they do so it might be more of a downgrade.
But eh whatever, if it will make more people play then so be it.

That lucid dream wedding ending completely destroyed me cuz I was still hopeful, so having her be still alive would ruin that moment for me.
Honestly this series wouldnt have left a impact on me as big if it wasnt so depressing.

Oh I'm glad I'm not the only one. I still like Miki's art, but I prefer the art in KNS 1 over his more recent stuff.

I don't think it's a complete redraw but Miki would modify the CGs to turn them from 4:3
to 16:9 I lost it at these lines.

Attached: Kara no Shoujo 2.jpg (900x250, 46K)