STANDO POWAH

Let's think of creative ways to use stand abilities that we wish were shown in the manga/anime.

For example, with Sticky Fingers Bruno could just put a zipper on someone's chest or back, open it and just rip their heart or some other organ out. Quick, brutal, efficient, no real counter unless you physically stop him from punching you.

Attached: stickyfingers.jpg (671x675, 117K)

Heaven's door to make everyone gay

Star Platinum could use Star Finger much more often, combined with punches. If he punches while extracting a finger, it makes all the power being focused on much smaller area, like pushing a needle. I thing that could punch through literally anything.

Attached: jotaro.png (1920x1080, 1.72M)

Heaven's Door is so OP Rohan could be an Emperor of the world within a week or so if he cared.

If Bruno already got a clean hit on your chest you are as good as defeated, like Zuccero and Pesci. Anyway, I would have liked more uses of Moody Blues copying other stands' movements, even though perfectly copying the powers was probably outside of its capabilities

Illuso was pretty OP by himself, but I think that, if the Squadra would have had to attack together one place, it would be very badass if they all appeared together from inside a broken mirror, some of them reflecting on the shards.

Metallica could've done so much fucking disgusting shit to people

Moody Blues could be indispensable if Abbacchio actually was a cop or a detective.

Or even if he was an assassin, he could get into his target's home, analyze his routine, and then place some poison or sabotage something in a way that would kill the target and look like an accident.

Prosciutto could use The Grateful Dead on himself when he was underage to get into bars.

I'm pretty sure Killer Queen can be used for turned literally anything into a power source

The World and Star Platinum can be used to start nuclear fusion reaction, because when you collide matter in the stopped time, you literally collide it with infinite speed and force

Narancia's Aerosmith could be a good assassination weapon. Like hide it behind a bookshelf in a room that you know your target will be facing. Then using the CO2 Radar it has you'd be able to tell when your target has entered the room and from where you put it. Fire away.

Good way to get rid of a target but have it look like a murder from a outside source.

I'm pretty sure it has to be constantly moving and cannot be stationary, and it's quite noisy.

Echoes can be used to make an infinite energy source.

Take a pendulum, place it between two surfaces, make Echoes write something like "repel" or ""bounce" so it would launch any object in opposite direction, boom - just make a pendulum touch one of the surfaces, and it will bounce forever between them.

Could Giorno turn objects into perfect copies of humans? See a girl you like, grow an exact copy of her, fuck her. Grow an exact copy of someone important, like a mayor or chief of police, make them do whatever you want.

Spice Girl is one of the most underused stand. It could easily be as versatile as Sticky Fingers.
>Can make trampolines with the very ground to jump higher or disrupt/trap enemies. Don't step on the manhole!
>Can make slingshots out of anything. Gun is down? Use the wine glass!
>Car is about to crash? Now it's rubber and everyone is fine.
>Can jump from any height. Just use Spice Girl on the hard surface you were supposed to land on.
>I will now proceed to strangle you with that rubber parking meter.
>We can't manipulate this weird macguffin with our bear hands? I'll just use my stand on this window and use it as a glove.

Attached: 3d3962249ca1f8c94d42640614767df3.jpg (449x719, 71K)

I'm pretty sure he can only replicate small animals. I don't know if GER buffed that or not.

I always had this dumb idea for a lvl3 for Abbacchio if he ever was put into a JoJo fighting game:
He uses the turtle as a counter to trap the enemy inside the room, then uses Moody Blues to copy himself and the gang one after the other to combo the crap out of the enemy.
>"Just punch the air guys. It will be useful later. Trust me."

Attached: nightcrawler scene.gif (500x208, 3.72M)

why the fuck isn't moody blues used more directly in combat. imagine abacchio using his stand to replay Giorno's or Bruno's beatdowns and double teaming on an enemy with two GEs or SFs, or creating a decoy aerosmith or additional sex pistol. id even want to see moody blues requiem which would replay not only the movements but the abilities of the stand as well. fuck you araki for introducing so many interesting stands in VA and not using them

Attached: Screenshot_20190610-144304.jpg (798x1080, 223K)

Almost more of a narrative thing than being about uses for its ability, but what a waste not seeing Moody Blues counter King Crimson, you have a protagonist-team time stand that seems like it's there all for the moment where it's pitted against the stronger main villain's time stand, sees the flow of time suddenly cut off and gives a clue to its ability, but Diavolo succeeds in stopping all of that cool shit and the only way Abbachio even interacts with Diavolo is revealing his face, nothing to do with King Crimson or their time abilities at all.

Seriously why does Weather punch people with winds instead of zapping them with thunder? Or just fucking deplete oxygen around them

Because he doesn't replay just attacks, he also replays the position in space, direction and all that stuff. What good a replay of attack will be if your enemy is in front of you, and you stand is punching air 40 meters aside?

Golden Delicious out of body punch to forcefully switch the personalities of hte boss.

that could be avoided by planning beforehand which i implied in the post, its not impossible to trick the enemy into moving to a certain position where abacchio can use his replay of GE's or SF's beatdown, thats what i meant

Not impossible, but very tricky and can fail easily.

Sure but so is every other galaxy brained reversal and beatdown in jojo. It's not about whether it's easy to pull off or practical to use for the character as if he's an actual person, it's a story. It's about if it's feasible within that ability's limits and rules, and if it does something crazy at the edge of those limits that still follows those rules, that's where fun for the reader comes from

Not even the height of its powers. Objects affected by Spice Girl cannot actually be broken or cut. Only abilities and dissolving chemicals can actually affect something touched by it. Just think about this for a minute, if you used Spice Girl on yourself you would be completely indestructable. Why bother making the car rubber when you can be rubber yourself and just slap into the dashboard harmlessly? Power type stands are now useless, plus you can now travel without any speed or acceleration limitations because you literally cannot be damaged by intertial energy. Use it to boost/throw other stands or weapons, nullify any weapon used on you, nullify armor and kill people inside vehicles by having the soft armor just carry the tank round inside and rip through people, then alingshot it back and forth between targets until you've purēd the occupants. Send yourself to the moon on a trampoline, dive to the bottom of the ocean with a full tank of air and escape any human pursuant. If Trish had used her ability correctly, she could have beat Diavolo single-handedly and prevented the deaths of everyone in the gang.

>jotaro goes to the hospital for breaking his fingers every fight
>josuke just patches him up
JOTARO JOSUKE COMBI!!!

Oh, and most importantly of all
>tags: cum inflation; stretching; impossible sex; horse

Attached: 80cbdf725d805dc76313225953607f42.jpg (810x1080, 644K)

I'm so upset that Nero could have won, but didn't because the main characters have to win.

Speaking of combs, Okuyasu and Giorno would make a perfect torture duo.
Okuyasy erases some part of the body, Giorno restores it before permanent damage. Rinse, repeat.

O MY RUBBER STAND

I wan you to sit in the corner and think about what you've just done. Clown meme is an example of a shitty power used for an asspull, Spice Girl is a busted power that just never gets used to its full extent because the user doesn't use it creatively. Okuyasu could erase things from reality and even erased his own death and never used it to his advantage because he didn't realize what was happening.

That would be interesting to use it to literally turn into Luffy, but I think it obeys by the same rules as GE and can't work on living things.
Also, being invincible doesn't protect you from everything. A stand strong enough could stretch and yeet you into space (Kars style) like an actual piece of rubber band, or bend your body into a tiny box.
It would still be really OP tho.

Attached: 6.jpg (869x1310, 340K)

I really feel like Trish could have fought against Secco.

GE only works that way because of the specifics of its ability. It's special to how and why GE works. Trishs stand is just an attribute altering stand like Sticky Fingers.

>put biggie in a pocket dimension
>release him during fight with king crimson

>Hierophant Green can control people
>"Lmao let's never use that again."

what's with that pose anyway?

Attached: 2dd.jpg (600x600, 40K)

Not stand related, but holy shit I wish that some of the side characters from different parts had some cool moments. I wish the true MCs of part 3 and 4 Polnareff and Koichi had a real fight together. I guess there's always Eyes of Heaven, but still.

>Not stand related
Then get out.

I think it's consistent.
It was heavily implied that Kakyoin was a detached asshole before meeting Stardust Crusaders. Since he now had friends he could relate to, it changed his personality, so literally controlling people like puppets became not acceptable to him.
I mean, if you have a gun, you might seek to injure, not kill, if possible.

Attached: refuse.jpg (407x607, 67K)

He wouldn't even need to use that power to kill people, it could have easily been used to contain people as well. And besides, DIO was out to take over the world and kill all of friends.

Noisy only for stand users

Remember how Polnareff and Kakyoin changed the size other stands and went into Joseph's head? Why the hell wasn't this used more often?

I think it makes stands less powerful and it's not really that useful outside specific situations

Nero lost because he both underestimated Doppio and he tried to stall the battle out to get information out of him.

Moody Blues shrunk to fit inside the pipes during Soft Machine

Not really, He deflated, mimicking Narancia

shut up nerd

What are the limits of the objects size that Killer Queen can turn into a bomb? Imagine it touching a wall, turning an entire building into a bomb

This stand is the fucking strong

alessi turning Joseph into Young Joseph would of been the most kino moment in all of Jojo

Attached: my boy.jpg (326x499, 116K)

I bet even Araki regrets the missed opportunity

What about when Abacchio is using Moody Blues to punch the pipe so they can figure out where it is?

Man in the Mirror + any type of weapon to bring in the mirror world
Iluso was too much of a brainlet to realize how broken his stand is

What about Oasis?

Depleting oxygen isn’t s weather phenomenon, it’s oxygen over-saturation.

> Crusaders capture Alessi and force him to make Joseph young again in the fight against DIO
> Making DIO a baby version of himself so Kakyoin can feed him shit

Though I wonder, could Alessi use Sethan on himself? Eternal youth sounds cool.

I still don't get how he lost, Giorno pulled some ridiculously quick thinking.

I think stand users generally can't use positive effects of their stands on themselves. Like Josuke can't heal himself

you spelled asspull wrong

You spelled "stand fight" wrong

Was Strength only able to be used on a boat, or could it be used on anything? What would happen if it was used on an already-large boat?

Did Notorious B.I.G rebuild it's user once it reached a large enough size, explaining Carne's position in the Bosses guard and why it turned into his fingers at the start of the plane flight whilst also dismissing the "what happens if it never stops" argument?

Justice was nigh-invincible, and was severely underutilised

Why was Enigma physically invincible, and why wasn't it used more?

If sex pistols are strong enough to re-direct bullets, Mista should've used them to kick the shit out of people even without the gun

Spice girl, as mentioned earlier, is underutilised

Green Green grass of home was completely invincible, and we only saw it once

>Was Strength only able to be used on a boat, or could it be used on anything?
I don't think it was used on a boat, I think it just WAS a ship, and boat was there just as a safety measure in case something happens to a stand in the middle of waters.

>If sex pistols are strong enough to re-direct bullets, Mista should've used them to kick the shit out of people even without the gun
I think their gimmick was redirecting the momentum of high-velocity objects, not punching them hard. If they punched bullets that hard, half the time they would break apart.

Personally, I think Kratwerk is the single most under-utilised ability in the entire manga. Kinetic energy manipulation is no fucking joke, that could seriously be a final-boss tier power

>that could seriously be a final-boss tier power
Uhhhh but does it control time?? I didn't think so.

Joking aside, I wish Zucchero and Sale were recurring villains or something. Their stands are really versatile.

FUCK FUCK FUCKKK Why do you remind me. Young Joseph would have saved part 3.

Attached: 1434765970687.png (1280x932, 783K)

They were too homo ever for JoJo

I think you're mistaking them for the shark/talking backwards pair in Venice.

>Zucchero
Ah, yes

Would Polnareff have stood a better chance against Diavolo if he used all of Silver Chariot's techniques?

Attached: SC.jpg (1024x576, 129K)

No.
But he should have built Polnareffland and stand his ground there.

I like Sale's design a lot

Attached: sale.png (1200x1680, 1.25M)

There's no way he could have erased his own death. The fuck you on ?

To be fair, Joseph successfully nigerudayo-ed from his owned death,

Sticky Finger, Golden Experience.
Also, that perfect example of someone using his own power on himself is the antagonist who can make people older. Forgot his name.
That's litteraly the same power
But then again, each stand is specific and the power is personal. Josuke couldn't heal himself because he cares about his peers, Giorno can infuse life because he values it, and so on.
I'd say he can do it, regardless of the position of his own shadow

that might be how it could work IRL but internal consistency says that no you can't use time stop like that in this series.

Tearing yourself apart with Sticky FIngers is not necessarily beneficial, Bruno just used it creatively.
Giorno didn't apply his power to himself directly, he applied it to other objects.
Josuke's power was direct.
I guess the analogy would be fueling a steam powered train with it's own wooden parts.