Well user?

Well user?
Which one are you?

Attached: 003.png (336x225, 68K)

Juicy ass + DLC = Perfection!!!

Attached: 1442061592176.jpg (566x800, 93K)

Fuck, I meant DFC

butt, i like flat chest

Sounds like a flat chested girl's defense.
>My breasts are not small! You just didn't pay for them yet!

my wife

You don't have to decide, No one has to decide. There is no point to this argument.

The answer is the entire midriff/pelvic region, front and back, including the belly and thighs. THAT'S WHERE THE MAGIC HAPPENS.

Attached: 1533444145543.jpg (192x190, 6K)

But I love all sorts of ass + boob combinations. Picking one over the other is for people who don't truly appreciate the whole body, including parts less discussed like hips/thighs

Abs.

My negro.

Attached: CRP31x7UEAAQaO0.jpg (2500x1160, 605K)

i like both. but i lean more towards bobs

boott

I like armpits especially if it sporty tomboys with tanned skin and short hair

The butt is the foundation and fulcrum of the human form. Our upright posture, our marathon endurance, and our bipedalism in general would be impossible without our powerful butts there to support us.
When you look at a person, man or woman, and they don't have an ass, it's as uncomfortable as looking at someone with a tail or webbed fingers. An obvious deformity, a biological throwback to a lower stage of evolution.

Besides, with a great butt, great thighs are sure to follow.

Attached: juneanatomy.jpg (1200x675, 101K)

Thighs.

That's what you get for always going after the early release girls

feet

A woman can have basically any sort of tits and even if they were ugly, you could stuff them in a push-up bra, throw a shirt over it and call it a day.

But if you have a flat ass? A saggy ass? You can't do much about that. It's over.

Feet

Attached: Kuro-senpai to Kuroyashiki no Yami ni Mayowanai - Vol.1 Ch.7 - 18.png (2400x1695, 894K)

Based.

>The butt is the foundation and fulcrum of the human form.
The male butt.

The female butt on the other hand is rather unpractical. It is right on the border of making it completely impossible for the girl to run.