Hurr durr edgy character no like me i dont like it

I physically cringe every time someone says Jotaro or X character is "edgy", unlikable or boring. When they literally have implied motives obvious by actions and context.
Can't they read emotions unless they are literally spelled out?
Instead they like generic in your face characters who are just copies of Naruto or Goku.
>lol I'm stupid but actually really smart fighting and talks to enemies with bullshit about good and bad dialogs
It's like the normalfaggot audience comes to watch anime and rapidly spots the serious characters and feel uncomfortable, not being able to relate to a MC that is not a beta faggot like themselves.
I've even heard people comparing Jotaro to Sasuke, same with Giorno.
The people who hates on these characters is too stupid to be able to interpret fictional character motives that are not spelled out.
Even kid's stories have implied motivations that are not spelled out. If you cant find out in your own why these characters are great or even " good" you are a stupid brainlet.

Attached: soz.png (188x389, 17K)

t. edgy 12 year old faggot

>getting upset at retards not understanding characters
I mean if they compare jotaro and giorno to sasuke you already know they have less than 2 brain cells

Attached: 1418004287988.gif (258x215, 69K)

well yes, but somehow I keep bumping into these retards who can't even try to understand otherwise.
for these retards characters who have implied thoughts/feelings is the same as being a potato with no thoughts.
It's sad, they can't comprehend autists who hide feelings by reading their actions

Attached: 1548062965980.jpg (1920x2698, 309K)

yeah normalfags are cancerous

>t's like the normalfaggot audience comes to watch anime and rapidly spots the serious characters and feel uncomfortable, not being able to relate to a MC that is not a beta faggot like themselves.

This is pretty much it. You summed it up very well.

>waaah I'm a Jojotard
Nobody cares whoever this Kotaro and Gigolo characters are, Sasuke is probably more well written than them.

>hurrr durr protagonist not an autistic brooding faggot and actually talks to people. no like me I dont like it
But normalfaggots love Sasuke.
Not all edgy characters are boring and unlikable. Jotaro isn't. But Sasuke is.

To Sasukefags.

Did his revenge motives post-Itachi make any sense to you?

are you retarded?

yes but it was too sudden and poorly done.
like almost immediately and he accepted without much proof.
>O my memories, he was crying
I would be pissed in his place and mad at the government and forces of Konoha, literally everyone but Sasuke survived from the massacre. Even innocent child died.
So for Sasuke to kill innocent people would be fair even if it's not good justice.
That's just rage.
Kishimoto is a shit writer, Naruto as a whole is hot garbage. But I like Sasuke and the Uchiha.
Though Madara and Obito seem to me like the most unreasonable and edgy in an overly done way.
So I can't see why people points to Sasuke instead of the actual villains. He just had different ways, that were less generic than the MC and will of fire bullshit

>>hurrr durr protagonist not an autistic brooding faggot and actually talks to people. no like me I dont like it
this is done in such a lame way a lot.
>GYAAAH I'm tired
>uhh feel like eating some ramen
>NOOO YOU CAN'T DO BAD THINGS I'M GONNA STOP YOU AND I HAVE TO BE MORALLY PERFECT ABOUT EVERYTHING
>if you kill him, you will be just like him
it's good to have an autist surrounded by friends that understand him like in stardust crusaders. It was implied that he got along really fine with everyone despite only being shown fighting and saying one liners. Like how Jotaro makes a cigarette trick which Polnareff asks the copycat to do.
Or how he actually loves his mom and didn't want to hurt her with his stand, and went to Egypt without hesitation because of her being ill.
Implied feelings are better, some people are just really shy to express things in words.

Attached: _Love_Live_2_08_BD_1080p_FFF_CB5C88DD0019200250.jpg (1920x1080, 177K)

But people love jotaro especially normalfags.
He's so popular on Mal and reddit.
Sasuke is quite popular too but he's unlikable tho and there is a "Chad and cool" characters from Naruto who most of the Fandom love like Kakashi and Madara and minato.
I've never heard or seen a person complain about these characters except for sasuke and it's because he was a lost autistic boy who turned 180 after Naruto defeated him.

Shut up edge.

Sasuke's redirected anger towards the upper echelons of Konoha made sense, but his anger towards everyone else seemed a bit edgy. He explains post-Danzo he's upset his classmates are happy "at the expense" of Itachi's life, which they had no way of knowing, and he actively tries to kill his comrades multiple times almost without reason. I understand wanting to kill Konoha leadership and I understand "unite the world against me", but the in-between seemed edgy.
Obito doesn't seem edgy to me. His life was ruined by Madara and unlike some he always cared deeply about his comrades to the point he had no qualms sacrificing his life to protect not just Rin but also Kakashi whom he wasn't even getting along with five minutes earlier. In "death" he entrusts him with the Sharingan and when he wakes up not dead his first thought isn't something typical of a 12 year old like "oh shit my fuckin eye" it's "cool, now Kakashi and I will make a great team!" Comrades were the only thing he cared about. For months in isolation he thought only of getting back to/protecting his comrades, and his first sight when he goes outside is one suiciding themselves on another. In that moment he loses his shit like anyone would but after he calms down his reaction isn't edgy, it's misguided altruistic. Rather than destroy the world out of revenge, he wanted to remake the world into one where nobody lost comrades anymore. He didn't kill people because they didn't understand pain/sacrifice/. He killed out of necessity for his goals. Even then, he genuinely thought they would all be "revived" in the illusory world and nothing that happened pre-infinite tsukuyomi was of any consequence. That's certainly misguided but not really "edgy".
Madara wasn't really edgy either although unlike Sasuke/Obito he seemed genuinely malicious. He talked down to others, manipulated others, and killed others, but in his case he seemed to actually enjoy it. Maybe that's a little edgy.

Uchicha ruined Naruto
Akatsuki saved it

Madara ruined it despite the Akatsuki's best efforts.

Ye actually... Fuck man

You got it backwards, Madara saved it. The one who ruined it was the Ootsutsuki clan.

Naruto post chuunin exam arc was a mistake.

>i'll change the way of the hyuuga clan!
>beats neji
>instead of promoting him to chuunin they promote him to hokage
>end series

based

user's post is a bit long but he has some good points. Madara's motivations are quite bullshit. Basically "lol fuck you all im the best do u even lift?". Also why the fuck would he use tsukuyomi?? Sasuke has the same issue, his hatred for Konoha as a whole doesn't make sense.
Obito's motivations were decent and not manichean. Some kind of communism utopia which everyone can understand.
>Ootsutsuki
There had to be a "solid" background for tailed beasts that would make them allies. Then an explanation for Jûbi. Lowkey, I think Ootsutsuki was a nice concept. The original sin analogy with Kaguya eating the forbidden fruit and the tree seeking to punish was a good idea. She wanted to prevent war but cursed the world with even more destructive power. Only way to to salvage it would be to subdue everyone. What ruined this concept was the lake of build-up in the manga. The moon rabbit literally pops out of fucking nowhere and be like "hehe I AM the final boss".

tl;dr Uchiniggas ruined Naruto / Ootsutsuki clan was poorly executed

I felt this way toward Avatar and Voltron too, desu. Like the producers thought Zuko and Keith were too serious for the boys they were trying to bait into waiting the show so they had to balance it would with cheerful idiots like Aang, Sokka and Lance.