I don't respect who think she isn't best girl

I don't respect who think she isn't best girl

Attached: 1565934309377.jpg (335x340, 36K)

Original NGE Misato I agree.

Rebuild Misato on the other hand? Is a total cunt.

Misato truely is the one, never a doubt in my mind since I first watched it.

Attached: eva.jpg (1061x1513, 412K)

Too outgoing

lol what a fucking beta

I'd drink with her. She's cool.

Alpha

bitch ass nigga

Attached: 10.jpg (1200x1680, 613K)

gimme the sauce for that pizza pie

I wasn't aware there were any other options.

Attached: best misato.gif (500x385, 129K)

I wouldn't fuck her though. Not interested in a romantic relationship with Christmas cake, and I think random sex would only reinforce negative behaviors while I want the best for her.
So I'd just drink, and talk to her about how much I love stoic, blue-haired 14 year olds.

second only to penpen

Watching NGE as a kid gave me onee-san/cake/mommy fetish for a life time. So thanks misato I guess.

What the fuck is cake?

Mugenkai Rou

saigado

Attached: chillinit.420_67264613_913938995607788_7936288980010684769_n.jpg (1024x1820, 154K)

The kind of woman you'd be embarrassed to be around?

A term for older women. At least 25 years old I think?

That user forgot to include Christmas before the cake.

Summer
People just call them cakes all the time
And it's because nobody wants Christmas Cake after the 25th

closet slut
the others are somehow worse though

I bet she farts a lot.

It's not his style.

I hope she rapes your pedo ass.

She is definitely best girl.

I'm not a pedo, but I want a mutual rape with Misato.

>self-inserts as Shinji
If only everyone were a sperg like you...

Asuka is best girl, but Misato is a respectable #2

Attached: 1553825955369.jpg (693x774, 225K)

This. Based taste

Attached: 3de91a891c9a3b70354394749f35ed325b3c0192_hq.jpg (576x558, 52K)

How do the misatofags plan to compete with kaji?
Dude's a bro and a chad

He's dead and Misato is thirsty enough to go for a beta like Shinji

I'm no pedo, Rei is not a child.
Misato can try to rape me if she wants, I bet she's not stronger than me.

While Asuka is the best girl, Misato is the best woman, for sure.

Attached: 06543235423.jpg (301x167, 10K)

>implying I'm not also a bro and a chad

She was a creep towards Shinji

Misato made sexual advances towards a 14 year old boy and even kissed him, you don't get to call anyone a pedo.

Attached: D-5MOm8UYAAtmVQ.jpg (433x650, 49K)

Based and Brappilled

I don't respect people who admire drunken whores with daddy issues as romantic partners, so it all works out.

Then again I also don't respect people who admire soulless test tube rejects or needlessly bitchy drama queens as romantic partners.

based Kaworuchad

Attached: 1547594741698.jpg (388x541, 52K)

I don't swing that way, chief.

>Misato made sexual advances towards a 14 year old boy
No she didn't
>and even kissed him
as a desperate bid to motivate him while she was dying

>No she didn't
She straight up offers him to fuck the pain away
Or are you one of the autists who think she was just proposing "human contact" and that Shinji freaked out over an impending hugging session?

>No she didn't
Yes she did. Watch the anime again.
>as a desperate bid to motivate him while she was dying
So what? She still did it. Misato is an ephebophile.

calling all Misato Gang members

Attached: 1552519795835.jpg (992x1403, 260K)

I don't respect those who write like they still need a fucking Hooked on Phonics course. Learn english, ESL-kun.

Shut up

For me, it's Rei Ayanami

Attached: 143653463.jpg (1228x1736, 123K)

There is such a thing as too much puffy vulva.

>t. Kaworu

I, too, love slobs.

take that back

Attached: 1544145975380.png (650x919, 583K)

I could take that back, but it wouldn't change the facts, would it?

imagine having to live in rei's apartment

Sounds like heaven, especially if she doesn't shower regularly

based

Attached: 1546835994028.gif (400x273, 852K)

What a fucking dumb cunt you are, holy shit mate.

Nobody cares about the rebuilds

No, she didn't. Only sex-obsessed maniacs thinks she was offering him sex there.
She was doing the most usual, and most useless, thing that anyone does with someone with depression: offering her presence.

Just admit you're in love with a pedo.

I wouldn't even mind if that were the case, I just tire of the fanon that "holding Shinji's hand = offer to fuck like rabbits".

Attached: 1545787530980.jpg (986x750, 488K)

You literally need to have aspergers not to glean that from the scene, though
That's why modern anime overexplains every thing, if you're even slightly vague you get people like you

It's implied. The whole point of that scene and others is that Misato tries to solve her problems with sex.

Misato is by far the most enjoyable Evangelion girl

Attached: Yui_Ikari.png (140x439, 69K)

I prefer mommy.

Attached: Kyoko.jpg (1024x1449, 464K)

Best girl

Attached: Yui.jpg (1024x1449, 441K)

My niggers

It's the opposite to me. It's an example of Misato being an incapable parental figure, that she has no idea what a mother does. She's not offering sex, she's offering absolutely nothing. You've seriously never heard the phrase "I'm here for you if you need me"? Because that's basically what she said.
Misato doesn't 'solve' anything with sex, she ignores her problems with sex and beer. She's a barely functioning individual. When she tries to actually help someone else, she flounders and finds she has nothing at all to give them. That was the point of that scene.
And yes, Shinji recoiled even from that, that was the point of the fucking "hedgehog's dilemma" and everything about his character.
This same back and forth has gone on for twenty years. Exhausting.

>I just tire of the fanon that "Sneed's Seed and Feed = Chuck's Suck and Fuck".

>ywn have a building sized mom pack you lunch for school

Attached: Giant mom.png (525x1466, 525K)

Agreed, that tidbit people parrot is an example of people injecting Freud into something that doesn't even need reading into that much. Misato's prerogative was to one not freak out in front of Shinji - just trying to give him a bit of hope and a firm reminder that he isn't completely alone.

I'ts only implied if you associate any and all physical comfort you can receive from a woman as sexual. Have you never hugged your Mom because you're upset? The sexuality in the scene in episode 23 is complete headcanon, rewatch it and think about it. Not every fucking theroy of evageeks is correct, most of them arn't even fucking good.

Asuka is best girl
Misato is best babe

Except Misato reaching for Shinji's hand is supposed to parallel with Shinji and Kaworu holding hands in the next episode
They play them back to back in EoE

Wow, you convinced me!

Ok sarcasm aside I'm going to level with you here, the themes of sex in eva are overplayed as fuck by people commenting on it miss overlapping themes completely because they can't help but over-sexualize the characters, THIS is why anno hates his fans.

Just think, when lilith/rei just before instrumentality ask shinji Rei "what do you wish for?", there's a few frames of boobies and then LCL tang. Shinji wanted to return to his mother. That was Shinji returning to her body - this all makes sense when throughout the entire show every time Shinji gets into the robot he's returning to his mothers body. Asuka wanted the same thing. Motherhood and the desire and need for motherly affection runs through the psychology of the eva pilots who had them throughout the entire show. This is what leads me to read the scene in episode 23 as non-sexual. Misato was denied as a mother.

Explain why the two handholding scenes are linked then

Attached: hands.gif (492x662, 121K)

You kind of have to make a point about it first. Hand holding seems to be very significant in the remakes. I kind of need to know what you think of kawarou and shinji's relationship - have you actually thought about it or do you just think ; lol they gay

>kawarou

Attached: EArbfr5UYAAHWb_.jpg (123x123, 4K)

Wow, you convinced me!

>I kind of need to know what you think of kawarou and shinji's relationship
I think Anno skimmed over the self actualization theory, and turned the 'ideal self' of Shinji's psyche into an albino anime boy. Then he made them fight each other for an epic anime plot twist.

Yeah, so Kaworu = ideal unattainable human - He desires comfort from Kaworu rather than Misato - who is more likely to cause him grief or pain in his eyes since Kaworu is unconditionally nice to him - no matter what he does(almost like a mother????? hmm am I sensing a theme???????)

But Kaworu causes him the most grief and pain in the series, and yet he still desires him more than anyone else even after betraying him.
Kaworu isn’t like a mother because he’s literally another version of Shinji, if anything he’s more like a father.

His feelings for kaworu after he kills him are a lot to unpack, the hand holding scene you referenced is a memory. Shinji's feelings after the betrayal are obviously different to before it. I'd say that rather than destroy the ideal of Kaworu in his head, Shinji blames ends up blaming himself for killing him.

>> if anything he’s more like a father

I know he presents as a dude but from the perspecive of shinji and kaworus relationship it's very maternal - a father pushes you towards growth and sometimes into the path of hardship while as mother is there to reaffirm that you are adequate as you are and love you unconditionally.

I didn’t reference any handholding, that wasn’t me.

>a father pushes you towards growth and sometimes into the path of hardship while as mother is there to reaffirm that you are adequate as you are and love you unconditionally.
Says who? My mother and father were the opposite.
Kaworu is consistently linked to Gendo/Father figure as Adam and is constantly telling him to improve himself and ultimately forces him to face reality by revealing himself as an angel.

Pen-Pen is only second to Best Girl Ramiel.

>>I didn’t reference any handholding, that wasn’t me

my bad
my bad.

>>Says who?

#notall, there happy?

>>Adam and is constantly telling him to improve himself and ultimately forces him to face reality by revealing himself as an angel.

That's awfully unspecific. Why does Kaworu even like Shinji?

Based.

Attached: Crown.jpg (705x960, 83K)

Intellectuals already know, we just don't bother to get involved with fights over 2nd fiddle with pedophiles

>best girl

Attached: Shinji Ikari.jpg (288x450, 31K)

Thats the best part about her you flaming faggot.

>tfw will never get shitty drunk with Misato

I like Ritsuko better.

Based
Patrician

>Why does Kaworu even like Shinji?
Because he likes humanity, didn’t you watch the episode?

Not gay but i'd fuck all the eva girls.

even the creepy one

Attached: Ayanami.Rei.full.770673.jpg (800x1213, 290K)