How does this make you feel? Do you miss when anime was more intertwined with internet culture?

How does this make you feel? Do you miss when anime was more intertwined with internet culture?

Attached: hdl22lj1s6n21.jpg (604x920, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.Yea
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>twitter screencap thread
At least use a different image, fag

I'm glad it's over and we can go on business as usual.

sys.Yea Forums.org/a/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=192014354

twitter is based and most people on Yea Forums browse it I guarantee it

twitter screencap threads are a banneable offense on Yea Forums

Lurk for two years before posting

I know, I didn't want to be that guy, but it just summed up the subject I wanted to make the thread about.

I've been here since 2006, why is Yea Forums such a cunty board?

If a mod sees this can he just remove the image and keep the thread? I wasn't trying to shit up the board.

>I've been here since 2006, why is Yea Forums such a cunty board?
Coming to Yea Forums once in 2006 doesn't count as "being here since 2006." When people say lurk for two years before posting, they mean lurk on whichever board they posted it on specifically. Each board has its own culture, and you should familiarize yourself with the culture before posting. It's not about being a cunt, it's about keeping undesirables and those who aren't willing to assimilate out.

>How does this make you feel?
Like you should get the fuck out.

I've been on all my main boards everyday since 2006. I don't know all the specific rules of any of them, just the global rules of the site.

I didn't visit Yea Forums in 2007, but I swear I never saw Haruhi on other forums back then. Azumanga Daioh, Hellsing, Lucky Star, Vandread, Those Who Hunt Elves, Oh My Goddess, Pani Poni Dash, DBZ Naturo One Piece YYH, Clannad, Kanon, but never ever Haruhi, not even once. Don't understand why; maybe from an outsider perspective it looked like just a generic schoolgirl and I simply forgot her face. But I think Haruhi's popularity only grew with time, particularly in more casual circles.

Sounds like you could use some lurk time.

The rise of social media caused the internet to be less nerd-focused in general.
OR MAYBE you were just younger and on more autistic websites.

Attached: 1333507249211 (1).jpg (410x525, 78K)

Yea Forums isn't typically much of a cunny board if you don't make mistakes
There's a difference between browsing twitter and maybe using something like art you found on it for a post and using twitter screencaps for threads. Allow twitter screencap threads and you risk ending up like Yea Forums

On Yea Forums I guess you're right.

She was everywhere on all the forums I browsed and Yea Forums. I'm not sure how you could forget her and remember all those other anime.

Was Haruhi even good? I too remember that shit being everywhere along with Gurren Lagann.

I feel like a lot of people got onboard with Haruhi after God Knows was circulated on Youtube. That's how I was introduced to it, at least.

I think a lot of people really loved it and a lot of people love it for the nostalgia. Either way it's a well made show, just depends if you're into high school/slice of life anime.

We need to be able to reconnect to the past more. It's not at all healthy to be constantly marching onward to the next new thing.

I dropped anime during my WoW addiction and never heard a word about Haruhi or literally any anime for that matter.

>watching anime in 20XX
>not watching Haruhi

Jokes aside, the 1st season is a good time.

Attached: 1501807592039.png (576x699, 226K)

How do Twitter screencap threads make me feel? Like backtracing OP and smashing his head like a water balloon.

>not watching Haruhi
Too busy watching Azumanga Daioh.