Black Clover

Chapter 216 some time today hopefully

Attached: EB_5eDAU8AAgyqq.jpg:large.jpg (1383x2048, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

leitor.net/manga/black-clover/190069/capitulo-216#/!page0
manamoa.net/bbs/board.php?bo_table=manga&wr_id=1752475
readms.net/r/bclover/216/6111/1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Damnation
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for Asta will LIVE

Attached: bc.png (1280x720, 795K)

>chapter starts
>chapter ends

Cute and canon

Attached: 1553007362479.png (2530x2362, 1.46M)

Black cow is dead

HOLY FUCK BROS

We are waiting for the translated chapter, you fuck.

There’s a special place in hell for dipshits like you..!

IT'S OUT!!
leitor.net/manga/black-clover/190069/capitulo-216#/!page0

That's chapter 115. Stop lying.

Uh bro why did you link chapter 82

アスタの力は悪魔の力で、黒い角は人間が禁術の領域に踏み込み
違う世界と通じた証でヴェーグと呼ばれてる呪い
悪魔はそこの住人と言われている

500年前悪魔を封じた事を説明するセクレ。今はネロの姿と切り替え自由

クローバー王国の周囲には3つの国があり
魔導学者によって強力な軍隊を擁する侵略国家ダイヤモンド
豊かな自然の魔をそのまま受け入れ適応することで独自の魔法を極めた姿を見せぬ中立国秘境国家ハート
極寒の大地に眠る古の災いを従え覇を為さんとする謎多き冬の国魔神国家スペード
ダイヤモンドに加えスペードも勢力を伸ばしておりさらにクローバー王国の魔法騎士団はかつてない程疲弊していると説明するユリウス
さらに転生で一時でも敵に回った連中の立場もやばいと付け加えるヤミ

ユリウス「国を護る為には魔法騎士団を失うわけにはいかない」
アスタ「みんなは何も悪くないじゃないですかエルフに乗っ取られてたせいだし全部あの悪魔が悪いんですよ
だからみんな利用されてただけで全部悪魔の仕業だったって分かれば――」
ユリウス「そこで魔法議会は悪魔の力を裁判にかけ断罪するだろう騎士団の身代わりとして下民のアスタくんはうってつけだろうからね」

逃げ回ってたら偶然王様を守る形になったらしく王様にめっちゃ感謝されてるセッケ
そこを反王政派が白夜の魔眼の仕業に見せて王様を殺そうと狙うがキーラ家のダムナティオが阻止する

ダムナティオ「この反応…ついに現れたな…王家の正義の下に必ず断罪してやる悪魔憑きめ」

アスタへ迫る正義
次号Cカラー

can leomon finally beat her with the salamander?

The power of Asta is the power of the devil, and the black horns step into the forbidden area of humans A curse called Vegue with a proof of a different world The devil is said to be the resident there Secrete explaining that the devil was sealed 500 years ago. Now you can switch to Nero and switch freely There are three countries around the Clover Kingdom An invading national diamond with a powerful army by magicians Neutral state secret national heart that does not show its own magic by accepting and adapting rich natural magic as it is A mysterious winter country genie nation spade that takes over the ancient calamity that sleeps in the coldest land Julius explains that spades are growing in addition to diamonds, and that the Magic Knights of the Clover Kingdom are more exhausted than ever before Furthermore, Yami adds that the position of those who turned to enemies even once in reincarnation is dangerous Julius "I can't afford to lose the Magic Knights to protect the country" Asta: Isn't everyone bad? Because the elf was hijacked, the devil is all bad So if you know that everyone was using it and it was all a devil's work ... '' Julius: “The magic council will try and condemn the power of the Devil and condemn the Knights, who will be the subordinate of the Knights.” If you run away, it will accidentally protect the king and the king will be very grateful The anti-royalist shows it as a magical work of white night and aims to kill the king, but the Damra Tio of the Keira family stops Damnatios "This reaction ... finally came out ... the devil screams that will surely condemn you under the royal justice" Justice approaching Asta Next issue C color

is this real?

Fuck it I'll take anything at this point

Attached: 43f50ade-ddbb-43fc-961f-26015f17f60c.jpg (600x849, 144K)

If that spoiler was true then we will know more about the Kira Royal Household. Nice.

Uh huh 500 and a 3? damn sounds pretty good.

So the elf'd Magic Knightsarestill in danger despite the reincarnation magic being negated, huh? I wonder what will Julius and the captain's will dito protect each other and their squads. And Asta, too, sice they aren't the types to passively watch an incentive person be put to death for a crime he does he didn't commit. The spoilers are making me excited for this chapter and the next.

Attached: 1532750109066.png (452x769, 234K)

>Congress won't blame the knights who got possessed because of the Devil
>Wevil's already gone and heads must roll
>Asta's Devil will be blamed for the spell
>Kira (not the king) knows the difference between them

>spoilers finally here
>doesn't matter because every cuck went to sleep

>soon

Tabata, please

Attached: 1547185724233.jpg (540x323, 25K)

The Black Bulls will go fucking ballistic if those in power go for Asta's head.

Add in Mimosa and Yuno to that

>Secre can freely switch back to Nero
nooooooooooo

>Turning traitor over someone who will destroy the nation anyways.
Black Bulls need to executed anyways.

And I don't think that the captain's will just let them kill Asta, especially Fuego, Nozel and Mereoleona sice they saw with their own eyes how hard Asta fiughtfor the kingdom and not even once did he let the devil control his body.

>>アスタ「みんなは何も悪くないじゃないですかエルフに乗っ取られてたせいだし全部あの悪魔が悪いんですよ
だからみんな利用されてただけで全部悪魔の仕業だったって分かれば――」
>>ユリウス「そこで魔法議会は悪魔の力を裁判にかけ断罪するだろう騎士団の身代わりとして下民のアスタくんはうってつけだろうからね」
Asta is taking the blame so the elves won't have to
He's Batmaning it

what a chad

Asta's the best mc, if he wasn't already before

Please help me with this: It is either the Magic Knights who were possessed by elves being executed, weakening the kingdom's force considerably and making it easy for the other kingdoms to invade and overthrow it or the blame will all fall on Asta and his devil, saving the possessed Knights from executions so the kingdom wouldn't be so weak that it would be easy for Spade and Diamond Kingdoms to invade and overthrow it? That's it?

Yes. All because of the royals looking for someone to blame, and the Kiras somehow know about Asta's Devil.
All I know is, RIP ballroom arc.

Even if he's the one taking the bullet I doubt the rest of the Bulls (+Yuno, Mimosa,Klaus and a few others) are just going to let him get executed. Are we headed towards a rogue Bulls arc?

So, Black Bulls' Rebellion arc soon?

No. Asta's looking to take the blame.
Kira's after the elf sword.

>comfy adventure with the Bull Base.

FUCK THE KIRAS! FUCK THEM ALL!!! THEY DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER TO HELP THE NON-POSSESSED MAGIC KNIGHTS OR SAVE AUGUSTUS AND HIS HOUSEHOLD FROM EL!LANGRIS AND NOW THEY ARE LOOKING FOR PEOPLE TO BLAME? FUCK THEM! HEADS SHOULD ROLL!!! LA VIVA REVOLUTION! FUEGOLEON SHOULD BE THE NEW KING AND NOZEL THE NEW WIZARD KING! AND I SWEAR IF THEY HURT A SINGLE HAIR OF ASTA'S BODY I'D FUCKING ISEKAI MYSELF AND RIP OUT THEIR THROATS, THOSE USELESS FUCKS!

Why would you execute your army after they literally got brainwashed/controlled againsted their will?

Because most nobles in general and the king in particular are petty, shortsighted assholes?

But the one's who assaulted the King and Royals were all nobles possessed by Elves.

Royals are above nobles so of course they'd be the pettiest and most shortsighted of them all.

Jaimini' discord.

Attached: b92a9e7.png (1440x2275, 473K)

Well fuck.

Why did this have to happen after a big ass cliffhanger and a break damn it.

a-and Mangastream?

Raided by the TSA

They're not doing anything like that at all

Based on the spoilers it seem that the next saga would be an exciting one. Can't wait for the translated chapter. See you, guys.

SpadeCHAD saga. Please Tabata

Censor that lewd image

read somewhere that Tabata had tensions with Shueisha and BC was given to Pierrot to sabotage him

Sauce?

His toilet

Hot

Attached: yamcha.jpg (700x659, 69K)

Fuck you typhoon

Sounds real enough

15 pages this week

The TOC says 13 though

You're alive!

What does Donnie look like?

Black cow. Glad you're alive
and don't go.back to Twitter anymore

Disband the Golden Down

Persecute the possessed people

I count 15 pages not 13

SHUT UP SHUT UP HE HAD TWO WEEKS TABATA YOU HACK

I guess the number was a misprint.
Any doubles?

No and no spreads

Yikes.
Guy has a newborn

Dont sound so pathetic user

Wait I am speedreading. Who are kiras?

Mostly a talking chapter.
We get panels showing off Heart and Spade.
Sekke saves Augustus ( He was fighting in the Capital against the elves before hand)
A group of knights show up to attack
A new guy shows up holding a Balance Scale stops them and the chapter ends there

I just started this series and what are grimoires for exactly? Characters in the series act like wizards are useless without it but you see children without grimoires being able to cast magic.

Finnaly
now i can sleep in peace

grimoires give more strong spells
everyone can cast magic with element, but weak

You cant create complex spells without them.

I see god emperor sekke has finally shown his power level

>Sekke
Fucking based

bullshit. probably fake.

Attached: Cursed.png (1185x1328, 3.13M)

What's Tabatha's plans with Sekke?

Man, don't post on Twitter anymore. You might get arrested too

Damn you Julius, protect my boy!

Still don't know why he knows about this stuff.
Seems like something you would bring up after the tournament.

Sekke is new buggy the clown

next magic emperor

Attached: 1563038431484.jpg (1819x1908, 164K)

Noll!

Attached: 1565583834820.jpg (1199x1053, 86K)

Wat.

My meme magic is about to work again.

Attached: Wizard King Sekke.png (1925x1072, 1.97M)

I like that future.

>Mostly a talking chapter
Good. This series needs a bit more meat to it.

Sekke is going to try and screw Asta over again, isn't he?

Well it looks like we are heading to politics so this should he fun

Sekke has a long way until he's the next Jack.

Yes. I'm in for more worldbuilding.

So we have to wait for Viz's translation or is someone working on it??

So, it is now time to protect this smile, right?

And i wasn't like we failed to protect Julius'. Haha...fuck...

Attached: images (7).jpg (300x250, 11K)

user. Its shounen. asta ain't dying.

Viz is the only way. Scanlators won't be available until Saturday night.

But, doesn't Viz released chapters in Sunday?

Yup

Attached: vIlUXY8Q-01.jpg (668x445, 134K)

Sekke the hidden boss

Pfft. So Tabata is actually planning to write more about him and make him less of a joke character? Gimme some Sekke character development, Tabata.

Attached: AFuAtDXA-02.jpg (1981x1687, 1.87M)

A new character? I'm intrigued.

That's a lot of mana

Attached: 9WTKYLwg-01.jpg (1369x2061, 1.5M)

A Kira?! Nice! It is now time for the series to introduce more of them. I wonder what magic attribute he has.

What a handsome lad.

Oh no, he's cute

He certainly looks like less of a clown than his kingly relative.

Aizen-dono?

Attached: Aizen ascension.webm (640x480, 1.66M)

must be related to yami, he looked like a nip.

Is this a prince?

Oh no hes hot

IT'S OUR NEW WIZARD KING BROOOOS! Fuck fuego, nozel and yami

What's a Kira, I've forgotten half of my black clover knowledge while waiting for scans.

Gook scans when?

One of the Royal Families of the Clover Kingdom. Augustus' full name is Augustus Kira Clover XIII.

The last royal family man

Third branch of the royal family alongside Silva and Vermillion.

Oh, so I didn't forget, I jsut never knew because I never cared for the fat loser. Got it.

Oh right, is Fuegoleon becomes a Wizard King he has the potential to be a "True King" or something.

HE CUTE

Well, it was said that he is the closest to the throne but I'm not sure about becoming the new Wizard King since there are other strong contenders.

He was so much help in fighting the elves and devil!

Why would he? He doesn't look like a magic knight and he's royalty.

Royal have shit ton of mana.

Okay that doesn't mean they'll fight when they have other people to do that.

Doesnt mean they are magic knights.

So what's going to happen to Patri, Rhya and the other two elves who aren't as important as them?

they'll use Fana as a breeding material to populate the elf race

The most important question is: is he a jerk like the other nobles and royals (pre-character development) aside from the Vermilions, Mimosa and Noelle?

Yep augustus is a puppet king.
The actual ones that rule are the kira elites.
They guy has black hair though, a kira mutt with spade genes?

But even if they do, their current bodies were made from human DNAs so their offsprings would be humans. Unless some freaky magic gets involved and they actually did manage to spawn elf babies.

>tw the bulls getting exiled and taking the elves is real
>evil royals incoming
THANK YOU BASED TABATA

Attached: big bc.png (1600x1135, 466K)

>black hair =spade.
That's a really stupid assumption

Aww, he's cute. I was expecting a political shift where the Kira get booted out of the Clover Kingdom by the Silvas and Vermilions but now I'm torn.

How do you know hes evil?

He kinda reminds me of Finesse actually. That's why I thought that he is a Kira.

asta x sista OTP

Pure bloods shouldn't have black hair.

Nah, it's Asta x Suffering next saga.

The only Kira we met are Augustus and Finesse and she has the same shade of black hair as this guy. Augustus could be the irregularity in the family.

Vermilion and Silvas also count since they are incest babies.
Either way the kiras are suspicious, a part of them could be fake royalty and are unjustly in power.

Noelles father is a noble. Hes not related to the WK

Well, I'm still waiting for the explanation on where the fuck the Kiras come from because the Silvas and Vermilions were obviously branches of Lumiere and Tetia's Silvamillion Clover family.

I think Kira is like part of the dual last names.
Kira
Kira-clover

Kira (Killer) is clearly the family that slaughtered the elves for magic, and with their stupidly high magic they became royalty.

Without Asta the kingdom would be fucked and that's how they thank him while William gets scot free? What bullshit.

The romajis are really different for both words

I'm not saying the mean the same thing
Augustus name has Kira clover
The last word in his name is clover.
What I'm trying to say is that Kira is fore name of sorts.
Kira clover.

Kira is a Persian name, while the others are french germanic based.
KIRA ARE IN LEAGUE WITH DIAMOND

Kira comes from kira kira which means shining

tabata you fucking hack

manamoa.net/bbs/board.php?bo_table=manga&wr_id=1752475

It's amazing how quickly Julius turned from an excited magic otaku to a serious military general.

CUTE

So who came to murder the king?

Anti royals

anti-royal

The new guy looks cool as fuck. Translation when?

Looks like the new Kira can change the quantity of mana people can use.

/ourguys/

>That mole on his chin

Is this the one who will take the semen demon title of the series from Fuego?

Another really meta magic similar to compass.

Anyone want to TL?

Attached: 01.png (749x1080, 714K)

Attached: 02.png (749x1080, 683K)

Based
He will also be the king AND the wizard king

No point in posting the whole untranslated thing user.

Attached: 03.png (748x1080, 595K)

Black Bulls taking a vacation to Diamond when?

Attached: 04.png (748x1080, 654K)

Attached: 05.png (749x1080, 919K)

>imagine her sucking your cock and then turning into a bird mid-way and chipping it

Holy shit Heart really is the land of brown Amazobian cuties

Looks Arabian as fuck

Attached: Screenshot_20190816-124759_Samsung Internet.jpg (1037x656, 282K)

Amazonian*
Fuck I'm too excited to type right

I knew they couldnt compromise the mascot position.

DIAMOND NIIIIIIGHTS
LIKE DIAMOND DAAAAAAAAYS

Thats the Diamond kingdom, right?

Yeah that's Diamond we've seen that exact landscape of their capital before in the witch forest arc.

>the other kingdoms could attack us soon now that we are weakened
>we're going to execute half of the kingdom's captains and other elite mages to make it even easier for them
This twist seems a bit forced. What kind of rulers would actually make that kind of a decision in this situation, knowing that they'd likely be the first ones to get executed in the event that the kingdom was conquered? I could understand it if the other Kiras were as goofy as Augustus and just didn't understand how dumb this is, but the new guy doesn't look like a retard to me. It seems to me like it's just a way to set up Asta and Bulls being exiled from Clover so that they have an excuse to go explore the other kingdoms.

Yes go check chapter 92

Non military nobles have been seen to be really fucking stupid, so it’s not too out of character for them to demand that.

Most ruler cause they're stupid and afraid.

There in a bad position regardless.
The the regular on looker they are threats.
And for the people sake too. It's tough it's more than one factor.

They must have OP tech, the kind that can wipe out entire battalions of enemy troops.

Traitors before enemies tbqh

I think the "deep state" royals are a bit smarter and more knowledgeable than the nobles. I'm betting that Papa Silva is also involved with that faction and managed to marry into the Silva family that way. He should make his appearance soon now that Noelle has won the approval of his siblings and needs a new conflict to solve.

The way they're going about it will just get everyone killed. The real big brain play here is to make sure all the elfed knights end up on the front lines where they are at a high risk of dying. That way they could be killed off in a way that didn't leave the people in charge vulnerable, in fact it would just strengthen their position.

Unless they join the enemy side? I mean most won't, but it's fair to take that into consideration.

Judging from new-guy's magic, his ideology is probably "true justice" like Akainu from One Piece, so people who turned into elves and asta will probably get into some trouble because of him.

DiamondCHADs rise up

Attached: Morris.jpg (690x517, 334K)

It's not always that simple.
Sometimes the people need to be calmed too.
Familys died to these humans (elves)
And other loved ones too. Many of those people wont be sated till they see people punished or it leads to a bigger trust gap between the people and its leaders

Are they gonna execute the most popular number one Magic Knight group?

Seems like that's gonna be the case. We mentions something about justice in his dialogue

If hes true justice he will probably try to get astas named cleared. As he didnt actually do anything wrong.
Others are fucked though

He killed Wevil, he did plenty wrong.

>islam
>chads
Can't wait till mars with his superior persian beliefs cleanses that place.

>No charlotte this chapter
I don't think I can wait another week Tsunbros...

Cope grandpa

Shut up grandpa

That grandpa's time is up. He didn't give enough fanservice. Asta did no wrong.

>sees Nozel's mercury magic
>No Nozel this chapter
WRYYYY

Attached: Wevil Unleash.png (883x541, 299K)

Nah. The twist is that he's actually part of a faction of ancient devil worshipers founded by the same royals who cooperated with Wevil to steal the elves' mana 500 years ago. The reason they want to kill humans affiliated by devils is because they want to get their hands on the 5-leaf grimoires and other demonic items. You heard it here first.

Go back to being Amvil's bitch, grandpa.

I don't think that really makes sense here. From the Clover elite's point of view the elves, Diamond and Spade are all enemies of the kingdom, but that doesn't mean that those factions are working together. If the US was attacked by rebels that were hypnotized by Russia and the US eventually managed to turn them back to normal, would they assume that the formerly hypnotized people would join up with Islamic terrorists if deployed in the Middle East? Their goals wouldn't really align, especially considering the elves weren't even trying to conquer anything, they just wanted to genocide any and all humans and were pretty vocal about it.

It's ok, user.
At least she's getting stronger

Attached: Isleep.jpg (2048x2048, 932K)

its funny how a random mook in hxh has a higher iq than all the "geniuses" in bc

Attached: 1565973454719.png (873x1296, 724K)

Go to your chapter discussion thr-
Oh wait. Well, maybe next week.

Whoever wrote this page should be executed, what kind of tard turns a manga into a book.

Friendly reminder not to respond to shitposters.

I don't care about that Tsun. Give me Nozel Reeeeee!!!!

Your logic makes sense when talking about the real world because if the people were to rise up and try to overthrow a kingdom or something they would likely succeed due to their overwhelming advantage in numbers. In BC a lot of the peasants are completely useless in terms of magic so as long as the royals managed to keep the knights in line there would be no real risk of any significant rebellion even if the people lost trust in their rulers. The massive inequality not only in wealth and status but also in ability is one of the central themes of the series. Additionally, as angry as the people might be I think most of them would listen to reason if told that pursuing revenge would lead to Clover being invaded and the citizens potentially being enslaved or slaughtered by the enemy. Who's going to get their entire extended family killed to take revenge for one or two family members?

>not liking the queen
Garbo taste

>Heart has a cool tropical environment, a unique relationship to magic and probably a bunch of brown waifus, maybe even amazons
>Spade is very mysterious and has some sort of an ancient calamity sleeping in its lands
>we have to deal with dumb political drama and the jobber kingdom before getting to the good stuff
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

At least Sally will join because Diamond Kingdom experiments if her jam.

I want my tsun talking and walking around, not sleeping all the time, you tasteless fuck.

>Secre turned into Nero again
Based

>spade winter lands
>good stuff
Spades are slavs, despite the huge area it's majority inhabitable winter forests and mountains.
Cut off supplies and they starve to death, a zerg rush might be cool like the USSR red army just bulldozing their way through the enemy.

You still cant force people to be part of your kingdom they will revolt till the end

Yeah, just ask all those guys who conquered Russia. How long was Leningrad under blockade? Cut supplies my ass.

Spade does wonderfully despite not having allies. Unlike Diamond they have enough resources of their own and their people aren't starving to death.

Hopefully after this chapter we will get more information about the Kira family and the older royals. Where the hell is Papa Silva and the two Papa Vermillions. And where were Fuego's,Mereoleona's and Leopold's parents when Fuego was attacked and put into coma by a terrorist organization half a year ago? I always find it out that we readers only met the younger royals and there is never any mention of the older generation.

Wheres acier sister?

Mimosa's mother? Yes, she also hasn't been shown or introduced at all. She was Acuer's sister so I expect her to have a silver hair like her. Unless she has been dead for years.

>despite the huge area it's majority inhabitable winter forests and mountains.
Sounds like you don't know enough about slavs

She might be a similar tone to tetia

Any update on why Niggerstream hasn't posted the chapter yet?

Same reason as jaimini

Typhoons

>a calamity sleeps in the northern lands
I wonder what that could be. An ancient dragon maybe? Or perhaps the ice giants from Norse mythology?

its muh dick

They are already posting other series. Its probably being worked on as we speak.

Ragnarok? the end of Ragnarok has only 2 people surviving, a man and a woman who repopulate the world after the flood basically adam/eve, noah of norse.
Asta and Noelle will the 2

FUCK OFF NORSE-FAG!

I can't believe Asta and Meleoleona will have to repopulate the world

It will be calamity ganon from Christian mythos

Ragnarok isn't a creature, it's an event. That's like saying "independence day sleeps in America".

I was looking at some of the stuff thenorseanon occasionally posts about and found this.
>Niflheim (Old Norse: “Niðavellir”) and it means (“Mist home” or “Mist World”) is the darkest and coldest region in the world according to Norse mythology. Niflheim is the first of the nine worlds and Niflheim is placed in the northern region of Ginnungagap. The eldest of the three wells are located in Niflheim which is called Hvergelmir “bubbling boiling spring” and it is protected by the huge dragon called Nidhug (Níðhöggr).
This is fairly similar to the description of Spade as a "kingdom of winter and fog" and the ancient sleeping calamity could very well be a giant dragon.

A protector and calamity sound like complete opposites.
Also
>i-im totally not theory user!!

The norseanon knows a lot more than I do. You need to get over the samefag hysteria these threads always have going on due to Jimbo.

>implying the calamity is a creature
If you want creatures then the Jötunn which are non human beings like giants, dwarves, trolls and elves fit.
Ragnarok has those creatures and the ice variety like ice giant along with fenrir, jormungand and loki join up to wage war against the gods.

The calamity was said to be sleeping. Events don't sleep, only creatures and objects like volcanoes do.

It's called the Majin Nation
>魔神国家
魔神 = what Licht turned into

>Humanity was on the brink of calamity
>calamity was the demon god licht turned into
It's just a sealed demon god and not random norse horseshit

We've seen the skull. Now the rest will come out..

Oh great, more gay elves turning into demons.

Could be a gay human or gay dwarf

>a calamity
>defeated by a single human in like 10 minutes
A bit hyperbolic innit?

They said brink.
Also even wevil said that he should have went for lumiere because was much stronger.

Is mangaplus really that much better than jamini? I don't get how reading on manga+ support the creators more. If you wanna support something, buy the fucking volumes.

>taking everything literally
If you take it as a prophecy then it can sleep.
Witch Queen will be important in this since she can prophesize events.

So the Heart are not really allies, they are neutral.

Jaimini edits the script for speed. It leads to a lot of missed and inaccurate info. Which created shitheads like norsefag.

I want mereoleona yo sit on my face

I wonder whether the alliance thing was a mistranslation or a retcon.

So will asta have to defect to the Spade or Heart kingdom?
Heart because they are allies but Spade because they supposedly also wield devil magic.

Could you imagine bro?
>Comes home sweaty from a fight
>Still excited an full of adrenaline, she kicks down the door
>pick you up by the head
>kisses you passionately and tells you to you have a long night ahead
>throws you on the bed, pins you down and lowers herself onto your face
>she looks down at you, grins, and tells you if you can withstand the heat you'll be rewarded

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-16-13-17-26-1.png (1920x871, 1.92M)

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Attached: 11.png (552x633, 192K)

Can some explain to me exactly what julius is saying here? It feels like a thought gap between the panels

Attached: Screenshot_20190816-162126_Samsung Internet.jpg (1041x1016, 533K)

He'll lie his way to the top.

Court will have to put the blame on somebody for what happened and so Asta being effected by Devil magic and also being a lower class peasant will serve as a scapegoat/target for them to blame.

Wait a minute, how does everyone suddenly realize Asta has demonic powers? It's been a while since some of those instances so I could have forgotten but I can't remember anyone ever commenting on the connection. None of the elves said anything, the Witch Queen didn't say anything, Julius and the others present at the royal knights selection didn't say anything and even Mereoleona and the other royals didn't say anything. I don't know if it's a mistake in niggastream's translation but Julius actually refers to Spade as the demon nation. You mean to tell me there are all these people who knew about the demons including some who can detect them and there's even a nation called the demon nation but no one made the connection until this very moment, over 100 chapters after Asta started using his black form? Why the hell didn't Julius immediately pull Asta aside after the Langris fight and tell him that he's afflicted with this Vegh curse and could end up in deep shit in the future? I'm starting to think that the interview where Tabata supposedly said that he had the first arc planned out but wasn't sure where the story would go next was actually real, since this seems like something that wasn't planned until very recently.

They need a scapegoat for the Word Devil's doings so Asta who has devil magic+being a commoner is the perfect candidate.

Attached: 58idL11.jpg (640x832, 44K)

>the meme theory about devils controlling Spade is one step from being true
How does this make you feel?

Attached: 06.png (901x1300, 450K)

They gonna use Asta as a scapegoat to blame the entire situation on him in order to prove the innocence of the manipulated Magic Knight since he possesses the same "Devil magic" as the Devil. Naturally he is innocent too, so they probably gonna fake his "death" in ordert to fix the mess, so they can rebuild the nation not only physically but also socially since the people feel betrayed when they got attacked by the possessed knights. If the people don't trust each other they can't work together and if they can't work together they can't prepare for the likely enemy attack.

Writefag when?

Aparently the horns are a give away.

Well the worship a demon so it's not completely true

Welcome to shounen.
Where authors only have certain ideas planned for arcs before they have to flesh them out

>Damnatio
What's the history behind this name?

Judge man the judge of men

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Damnation
He's either a righteous templar purging demons and sending sinners to hell or a secret devil worshiper.

All of that happened BEFORE Wevil and elves.

Asta's a peasant. He doesn't rate commoner.

It's interesting to note that the Silvamillion family are not the current ruling family of the Clover kingdom in the present time but the Kira, we've seen that Lemiel and Tetia were referred as prince and princess 500 years ago but have we ever seen any Silva and Vermillion children being referred as such beside "royalties"? Did something happened for the family to be separated in 2 and the position of King given to the Kira?
Damnatio Kira seems to know a lot concerning devils but Noel has only heard them in bedtime stories.
Also it was Lemiel direct relatives who were duped by the Words Devil while the Kira looks like a bunch of chaotic goods Paladins.

Julius hasn't even seen Wevil or the elves and still knows about Asta's curse based on seeing him during the tournament. The Witch Queen knew about the elves and probably much more and she's also the one that made Asta activate Black Asta against Ladros but didn't seem to care about any of it. Hell, if growing horns is a curse shouldn't the Witch Queen's curse breaking spell have removed them?

Its both. He'll be Aizen of BC

I feel a spanish inquisition incoming, the church will now assert its power and a war with the withes as well.

Lumieres full name is silvamillion clover.
There no ver in Silvamillion. For vermillion.
Augustus last name is Kira clover.
Both lumiere and augustus have clover in there name.
So maybe like how they added ver to vermillion they added Kira to clover.

So Asta becomes ICO?

Attached: maousama_retry.png (1920x1080, 1.69M)

I dont recall it being said that this out world curse was magic.

So uh how do we know there's a demon in Spade? Julius only referred to it as a sleeping horror, not a devil. The only thing said about demons was Spade being called the demon nation, but that could very well just be a title given to it to make it sound evil. For all we know the sleeping horror could be Arthas.

im ok with this

Attached: firefox_dUgu3JY6ff.png (442x416, 127K)

Whay are you so obsessed with aizen?

Cause he didn't have the black Asta back then, but gained them after all the fighting.

That's is some serious cope if iv ever seen it.
Also demons and devils arent the same thing jesus christ.

Why arent you obsessed wit Aizen?

What? Asta gain black form during the witches Forrest arc.

>Arthas
>Aizen
nice IQ

I like him but I dont bring him up all the time in other threads?

Try reading the reply chain next time junior

user, do you remember when Lemiel looked at Noelle and Mimosa and referred to them as his "descendants"? It's still an assumption but it's highly probable that the Silvamillion were separated into 2 houses.
Also Augustus and Damnatio were referred to be part of the "royal house of Kira" and not "Kira Clover"
I don't remember seeing "Silva Clover" or "Vermillion Clover" so far.

I really hope new arcs have more characters talking and new interactions. I also kinda dislike how the "the Royale judges council" or whatever never been mentioned until this point, and that Julius never even talked about asta's horn, to himself or anyone else.

>Arthas
What? WoW arthas? atleast pic the lich king, fits too since it's winterland.
Frost wyrms would be good to ride instead of broom or carpets.

Full frontal nudity is banned on blue boards user

Magic Emperor position did not exist until he defeated the big bad demon so I'm curious about the high offices of the Clover Kingdom.

THREE HOUSES
Silva
Vermillion
Kira clover

SILVAMILLION CLOVER

They were never mentioned before because Tabata only came up with those ideas recently. It doesn't really matter that much since this is all just a way to get the ball rolling for the next saga involving the remaining 3 kingdoms.

Sekke confirmed to be Black Clover's version of Buggy and I love it. Hopefully with this the King will be less of a douchebag with commoners

user you are kinda making his point.
Hes saying Kira is a fore name to clover.
Just because it's called house Kira doesnt mean it cant be Kira clover.
Let's wait for damnatios full name to be revealed and see if it says Kira clover too.

I meant that the only time the witch queen used her curse cancel spell was before he even got black form. She didn't use it on him afterwords.

I mean, were they relevant until now?

The magic commission?
Was there a need for them to be mentioned before?

It doesnt matter anyway because astas horns only stay on him temporarily unlike secre who's horns are permanent. Meaning that only when asta is using his anti magic form does the curse become active.

Ah yes, I see his point now.
But my point is that if Damnatio is only a Kira and not Clover, that could means they are a separate house and the Silvamillion somehow lost their ruling right.

when a Magic fucking Captain was exposed for working with a terrorist group?

Doesn't he look familiar?
Where was he during this whole war?
How is he familiar with Devil magic?
It's the truth

Attached: DarkHair.png (351x314, 64K)

Elfing happened straight after.

Is that a matter that the magic commision deals with? Do you know the detail of what they discuss?

There are plenty of things that have never been relevant, such as Heart kingdom or Morris, but they were set up ahead of time because Tabata actually had plans for them early on. Same thing happened with stuff like "Licht" not wanting to harm Gauche or Mereo telling Noelle about her mother's fighting style both of which became relevant more than a year after they were first mentioned. Foreshadowing is how you know something was planned rather than just invented on the fly to keep the plot progressing and Tabata has been pretty good at it overall, which might be why moments like this stand out as much weaker writing.

I wonder if they will introduce the Joker Kingdom later.

Does Julius not know that the Diamond Kingdom is now under Mars' control after he brainwashed their king and will therefore probably not invade Clover?

>doesnt he looks familiar
No?

Maybe he is related to David from Golden Dawn? both of them have really odd magic too, David has Dice magic and this guy has "Justice magic", or whatever you wanna call it.

Mereleona a best noelle a shit
but julius is alive user, now is a cute shota

Attached: hdghdfgh.png (334x714, 244K)

I'm talking about Captain of purple orcas, not William.

>makes people kneel with a simple word

Attached: Capture.png (859x735, 391K)

You're assuming he was successful in his endeavor, don't forget that Morris is there and 3 additional Shining Generals.

I hate this thought process of new elements vant be added to a story unless it happened in the first 50 chapters.

Joker's not a suit like the kingdoms. There's a 10 of clubs but there is no 10 of jokers. Joker would likely be an individual or a small faction rather than a kingdom.

I think he's talking about Purple orca's captain.
But didn't Julius say they wouldn't make it public.

Idk? Just Julius saying something like "sent a letter to them" would be better than never mentioning them.

Oh. Well we don't know if he went through the council or not, just because it wasn't mentioned after the captains and the emperor caught him doesn't mean it didn't happen.

You might want to work on your reading comprehension then. Acier's armor was shown in chapter 110 or so, well past the first 50 chapters.

lewd

Attached: chrome_2019-08-17_00-24-21.png (299x263, 31K)

>Doesn't he look familiar?
Yes but also no if that makes sense
>Where was he during this whole war?
Fighting literal who elves obviously
>How is he familiar with Devil magic?
Kira obviously has secrets kept away from the rest of the Kingdom. Pretty sure they didn't even exist in Lumiere's time. There's also that strange mural that was in the throne room.

Let me tell you who the joker is sister Lily who is working for the demon nation spade

But what's the point of they dont deal with small shit like that?
This was a kingdom wide crisis and the WK is currently considered dead.

Wouldn't it make more sense to put the blame on the elves WHO ARE STILL HANGING AROUND? Seriously, the leader of the Eye of the Midnight Sun is still here, as is his traitorous and willing host William. There is no point in scapegoating Asta when you have so many other scapegoats to choose from.

I want Hungry Joker to be a villain but a good? villain. Like Hisoka

It would make more sense for the devils as a whole to be the jokers. They kind of fit the theme behavior wise too.

And the foreshadowing of sea dragons roar?

>Silvamillion were tempted by a devil and slaughtered the elves
>got ousted from main royal house by the Kira for their heresy
I can see this happening.

You misunderstood me. I don't want them to be revealed back then, Just Julius saying literally anything about them then never mentioning them until not would have been better.

If he's from the house of Kira he may be related to Finnes. This could be her time to become more relevant

I don't see what you're getting at. The example of Acier's armor was used to illustrate that there are things that can be foreshadowed well past the first 50 chapters.

I guess but it just doesnt seem important enough
Sometimes you need to lay down fresh new ground work to progress.

I just finished the newest episode (from Sunday).

I can't believe the Chrono King of Wizard Shinobi died like a bitch. Why doesn't Lick'd just do the AoE attack to kill everyone again and again?

>but I can't remember anyone ever commenting on the connection.
Are you the user who skipped watching the Tournament arc?

If finral marries "finnes", he has a chance of becoming the next king doesn't he?

>There no ver in Silvamillion. For vermillion.
Ver and Va are the same katakana.
It's pronounced VAmillion anyways.
It's Kira that's not in the name.

And my point is that you dont need foreshadowing to add a new element.
Wevil came outta no where

>implying the next King won't be Noelle

What even happened to the remaining elves? Did they just let them walk off into the sunset or are they still hanging around in the capital?

Finess don't seems to be from the main Kira family so I don't expect it.

Finnes is the grandniece of Augustus so it's still a stretch. Also Finnes is for Langris

Cause he can't

He looks pretty cool. It's been a while since Tabata has had to design new human characters. Will be interesting to see what kind of designs he will use for the other kingdoms.

1000% IQ if Wevil reincarnated himself all this time

Did you just forget that licht was saving magic up with sealing magic?

that would mean devils have souls but we didn't see anything leave Wevil's body when he disintegrated like we saw with the MS humans

>litterally looks nothing like wevil
>wevil fags grasping at straws.
Top kek

Empty cocoon
Wevil was too easy, wouldn't you agree?

Reminder that demon is majin, a corrupted wizard in this case.
The people turned themselves into demons and ruled, licht is an exception so the humans wouldn't be that strong, maybe below captain level even.
Solid's snake attack which implies Noelle can also do them since they are both water users.

I never said you did, I just said that it works better when it's done. This is especially true for big plot points like the main character's execution.

Also Wevil didn't really come out of nowhere. People were already predicting that the elves were just being manipulated to summon a demon when we learned of the curse of wicked heart.

Solid never used a snake spell till the tournament.
He only used aqua bullet

Idk what these other guys are talking about, but when Wevil comes back he'll look exactly like his old self we all love.

It's probably related to the Vegh curse that Julius mentioned. I'm guessing there are plenty of those horned people in Spade because they've been turning themselves into demons without losing control.

I've been curious about how religion in this world works since the very beginning. It obviously has the trappings of Christianity, but the presence of magic and the objective existence of certain beings would obviously make things very different.

It's hard to say they where being manipulated when the elves where fully aware of wicked heart

It seems a Royal and be a king, and they are also technically able to become Wizard Kings.

Why not?

He didn't say that was all he saved up.

The curse is what made them so enraged at humans. Once it was undone by Licht and William the elves just smiled peacefully as they went into the afterlife. They didn't actually hate humans at all, so they absolutely were being manipulated.

Dat fang.
When did she get introduced?

Commoners and peasants are almost the same thing.

It's largely because of how Vermillion is pronounced in Japanese. The katakana is still the combination of both Silva and Vermillion though.

It's Aizen aka the new big bad.
Makes everyone kneel with his massive number.

Except commoners are the ones living in the cities while peasants are from the forbidden area right?

Sure but they knew it would make them hate humans

>he didnt say that was all he saved up.
Did he really need to? Or are you just purposely being dense

Between chapters 100-110

Yeah and they didn't care because the hate was so strong. You can't seriously be arguing that literal mind control does not count as manipulation because they were aware of it?

Cause he used all the magic he was saving up on that one attack

>Asta about to get executed
>is rescued by Gueldre and Revchi
>Yami is the only one that can detect them with Ki but points everyone in the wrong direction to help Asta escape

It really cheapens the manipulation aspect imo. But we can agree to disagree

>they sell him to the Spade Kingdom

Attached: black clover laugh.png (471x400, 123K)

Not him but what? Cheapens the manipulation aspect? In what way can a manipulation be cheap?

>Golisopod and Slaking are finally viable
HOLD ME BROS

wrong tab

>Mars' and Asta's radical adventures

>motherfucking Inquisition coming out of the woodwork
Penitenziagite, Asta.

>Did he really need to?
Yes? The previous Elf infested human bosses didn't have any mana limits. So why should their daddy have one?

If anything it makes it even stronger. They knew what was going on and were still powerless to resist its effects. It's like a puppet at the end of a string that is completely aware that it's being controlled.

You guys realize Sekke is literally going to be appointed a captain or even like a personal guard of the king

I need to see proof.

I dunno I simply feel like elves are capable of suppressing the hate along side have full knowledge of what's being done.
Charla put her hate aside for a bit too.

He won't be captain and Captains appoint their own captains. He will get shit ton of stars though.

Wait what? I didn't know there were black people in Black Clover..

I haven't played pokemon in years, did they give Slaking a new ability?

How did you manage to speed watch?

Attached: Screenshot_20190816-181156_Samsung Internet.jpg (982x1523, 1.15M)

But they werent powerless.
Charla resisted her hatred to get things done.

But that's after everything that happened. When the reincarnation happened first, everyone wasn't willing to negotiate.

The grimoire librarian in the beginning knew it. I think they just didn't want to stigmatize him, when it could easily be a form of regular dark magic

I think it had something to do with them seeing Wevil. Rhya, Patri and Charla all changed their tune the moment he appeared while the ones that didn't see him like Fana just kept going crazy. I'm thinking the curse can be either temporarily broken by a sufficiently large mental shock that snaps you back to your senses or being exposed to the caster's mana can disrupt it.

That's not really am excuse.
She put aside her hatred.
She resisted it.

I dont consider speculation as evidence.

Don't you think it's interesting that no one managed to resist the curse until after Wevil appeared?

AFTER everything that's happened.
The elves were reincarnated, for them the massacre just happened a few mins ago.
You can't blame them for wallowing in their hate because of the manipulation.
You could say they had no choice.
It took Charla some time before she could rein in her hate.

He has Finesse's melancholic eyes

>so they probably gonna fake his "death"
Literally introduced a guy that judges evil

He's just going to see that Asta is pure good and think it's broken. At worst they will send Asta to the front lines to prove himself

Also
Patri could come forth and take the blame entirely

>He's just going to see that Asta is pure good and think it's broken
There would be no point to him if that was the case. He's going to judge Asta as a demon worshiper and sentence him to death, which will then give him and the Bulls a convenient excuse to run away and go explore the rest of the world that was just re-introduced in this chapter. They might take some of the other rejects with them as well, like(from most likely to least likely) the Third Eye, Rades' squad, Gueldre and Revchi or William and Patri.

So where was this scale dude when the elves were killing everyone? Taking a nap?

Fighting literal who elves offscreen

Nah they just established him as part of the Kira family so odds are he's the would be king, but all Kings have light magic or something like that so got pushed back

Fighting elfs offscreen

Licht is mentally strong enough to override the curse, charla as well.
Rhya had a hole in his stomache while patri went dark elf mode and back then controlled the dark light attack.

Attached: licht.png (550x321, 164K)

He's not really a candidate to be king just because he's from the same family. For all we know there could be tons of heirs or some sort of sub-families within the larger family tree. If he was actually in line for the throne he could have just let the randos kill the king.

He is justice and the actions taken were just. It's not even that he wants to be king but he is a possible replacement that provides new plot opportunity

I honestly foresee this dude being really popular is hes sentai as fuck

Wow Yuno is so cool he was able to overpower a fetus elf soul!

More like the fetus has no personality to override his

I mean...are you complaining?
It makes complete sense

It does, but they made look as if it was an achievement.

>They might take some of the other rejects with them as well, like(from most likely to least likely) the Third Eye, Rades' squad, Gueldre and Revchi or William and Patri.

William swore his grimoire to the country, he's not leaving. Patri probably wouldn't stray too far from him. Third eye will probably stick with Patri.

I don't see any reason for fucking Gueldre and Revchi to want to go along with Asta, they loathe him. And similarly I don't see any reason why the Black Bulls would want those two alongside them. They've got useful powers, but nothing they can't live without.

Rades's squad is a why not, provided Reeeedes can stand to not be able to kill Patri for a while.

So the map is bigger than I thought if Spade kingdom is in the latitude range of Sweden which explains its constant winter.

Well considering back when that chapter released we didnt have any hard confirmation on the soul in yuno.
Besides I think it was more so hype for the sake of hype.
Also yunos rival autisim posting was fun

How many pale cuties are in the Spade Kingdom?

Rades is going to dip the fuck out. Hes not sticking around.
Sally will join asta

Spade's kingdom also goes up into uncharted north.

The trees are also coniferous confirming a taiga environment.

What about Yami's homeland? Will we ever see the Land of the Rising Sun?

>Also yunos rival autisim posting was fun
I remember the fun posting about Yuno snapping out of it when Asta said he was gonna be WK
And he really did kek

Attached: DcltDrOUQAAW00Z.jpg (969x720, 71K)

I wonder if noelle is going to delve into forbidden magic.
She needs some way to access otherworldly magic.
Yuno too I guess

When Yami dies he'll get de-isekai'd and it will be a spin off of a jacked up magic samurai in modern day Japan

I don't think your explanation makes sense. When Yami faced Charla the first time she was completely under the effects of the curse and didn't let up even when Yami directly addressed Charlotte which she reacted to. When Yami appeared to save Licht Charla instantly agreed to work with him like the curse didn't even exist anymore. Are you saying she got significantly stronger mentally in the span of like an hour or two? As far as Licht goes I don't think he was even affected by the curse in the first place. The curse makes people hateful towards humans but Licht's soul hadn't completely woken up so he had no emotions towards anything until Secre fixed him up.

I really hope it's not isekai shit.
I really want to go there at some point.

So which nation is the most primitive anons?

>Third eye will probably stick with Patri
Nah. Patri and William are a pair. The Third Eye are their own thing and will probably interact with the Bulls in some way since they caused them a lot of trouble during multiple different arcs. There's also the potential meeting between the two Fanas which could serve as a reason for the Third Eye to temporarily join up with the Bulls.

>Albino cuties in Spade and delicious browns in Heart
It's going to be great. A shame we still won't get new fanarts tho.

is Damnatio gonna be the new reoccuring antagonist since Patri is cancelled?

Heart easily looks the least cultivated. But that leads me to some serious doubts with how secretive they are.

Heart, no doubt. I'm intrigued, it seems they are more advanced at using mana like Mereo. We could have a kingdom full of Mereoleonas.

Depends on how antagonistic he is.
So far he looks problamatic but nor antagonistic.

>Albino cuties in Spade and delicious browns in Heart
>Tyrone and Cletus in Diamond
I sure hope that arc won't last too long. I'm going to be upset if the Heart arc hasn't started by 2021.

Attached: Capture.png (565x672, 274K)

BC's world is not as inclusive as our medieval European world that had people from all sorts of kingdoms in other kingdoms. So far in Clover we have many seen Diamondians as spies or run aways not a single Heartian or Spadian. They sure do intend to keep their nations pure and Clover. Another thing is there seems to be no political marriages between any of these kingdoms either.

>the average Americans

She had to work with him for everyone's sake and yami proved his worth earlier when he fought her.
Charla never exhibit the curse super hatred.

>heart refuses to be allies with clover until a political wedding between nozel and heart princess happen

>heart princess is a big titty amazon

There are no political marriages in the entire history of Clover so this is really interesting.

They are but not other colors except some exceptions like sol.
Most have german and french names, silva is Portuguese, vermillion is dutch.

Most of the elves weren't that hateful until they started getting their shit pushed in, at which point some of them went completely insane. Charla's behavior was not too different from Kivn's for example.

Sol is just brown Cloverian a genetic rarity not another race.

>We could have a kingdom full of Mereoleonas
Oh boy. The "Spade is controlled by devils" theory is on its way to become true and now the "Heart is a kingdom run by amazons" theory also has a decent chance of being true by the looks of the environment. I think that in terms of the waifu game: Heart > Clover >= Spade > Diamond.

Yeah, one of the elfs did not even want to fight - was just a smug cunt.

>shes obnoxiously dere dere and has a child hood history with nozel.
MAKE IT HAPPEN

Did you just forget finess and langris

My name is Damnatio Kira. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the Noble Realm of Clover, where all the mansions are, and I am not married. I work as the head for the Clover Kingdom Magic Congress, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of magic practice before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up with Owen. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone.

Attached: 1565989286066.png (900x900, 599K)

Those are intra Clover marriages, Im talking about Clover fucking Diamond, or Diamond fucking Spade, and so on.

That magic is broken, good thing it's shit against asta.

>tfw ywn have her bear you warrior children

Attached: 1frisvsrdel21.jpg (1400x1079, 135K)

Based.

Scales guy cant touch aniti magic so whats the point hyping him up?

Just by this brief appearance he already presents a host of very intriguing possibilities

How exactly is he related to the king?
Is he a villain? Certainly already has the gravitas
Could he be another case like Zora where everyone at first glance expects generic evil edgelord but we end up getting something a lot better?
He looks sort of like Finesse.
The whole justice thing is also interesting because it could mean that he could be also in charge of determining Langris's fate. Could you imagine if he actually executes him?

how do you know his scale only works on magic and not environments or inflicting status effects on a person?

>asta is suddenly unbeatable
Asta still loses to him 1 on 1, even all bulls together wouldn't beat him theoretically.

Fluffy
Cute

Unless he has a limit.
And Vanessa has fate magic.

>On a person
Black mode is immune the the FWK's buff so it's probably immune to debuffs
>environments
Yet to be seen, but thats just an annoyance to Asta at most

And another opening predicts the future of the manga again
>Justadice
>Justice
>Asta
>Spade kingdom
Its all gonna play out that way

Not everything is about unga bunga fighting idiot. This guy holds political power he can shit all over Asta and the Black Bulls reputation.

ZOMG guize what if "sky and blue" is foreshadowing Asta dying and going to heaven?

? No it is far more likely it is foreshadowing Sekke descending from the heaven as a guardian angel basically he will continuously be put in coincidental situations where he is credited for protecting everyone

Fucking based

All political power is backed by force, especially in shounen. If scale man cannot enforce his "Justice" he is nothing.

Correct. Clover basically has 4 classes not counting foreigners, and it matches up to their average magic power (we know there are standouts) and where they are forced to live.
Royals live in the palace. Nobles live in the noble realm at the center of the country. Further out, commoners live in the common realm. And finally, lowly peasants live out in the forsaken realm because fuck them.

Based

There's a Black Clover quest there.

Why, Yuno is a genius and Noella has a crazy magic pool.

Hope I'll still be alive to see Spade arc

No they don't
Good luck with that user

ganbare

Out world magic is the only thing that hurts devils

Shit that's neat

Based

Heart arc fir me

What I am most concerned about are the Golden Dawn members. Granted, their bodies were all used by the elves, but I don't think that the people who witnessed them killing people wouldn't just let the matter go even if there was a scapegoat to take all the blame. Say, the higher-ups would tell everyone that they were being controlled by the devil that Asta could control, it still wouldn't assure them that the same people wouldn't be controlled again to start another round of murders. And humans could act irrational under stress and negative emotions. Their families and friends have been murdered by the controlled magic knights, they would surely turned their attentions to the one who did the horrible deed and not to the one behind it.

I would expect that their would be riots asking for the heads of the knights that have been possessed by the elves soon.

Attached: Finral & Langris.png (640x650, 246K)

I'm thinking this is gonna turn into a Civil War desu

There's no reason to be concerned about GD specifically.
They only attacked the castle and weren't involved in the collateral damage.
Plenty of other squad knights were more visibly responsible but luckily there's no way to verify who was or was not an elf.
Heroic knights would also mitigate the backlash.

>There's no reason to be concerned about GD specifically.
Luck only destroyed a few buildings but was included in the list of people that would be in trouble while many of the GD members straight up slaughtered those in the royal palace and attacked the King. They're most likely completely fucked

No

IS THAT ROYAL T?

>no ballroom arc
>no Sleeping Beauty arc
>no Nozel lobbying for his youngest sister's hands in marriage
>instead we will get Asta being prosecuted because of the devil inside his grimoire

RIP Asta you're a chad MC. I miss you so much.

Antifa

>implying this won't be settled within 10 chapters
Damnatio is getting gangbanged by the bulls even with making all their mana shit tier.
Then asta says something and he retakes his words about killing asta.

>implying Damnatio isn't high IQ enough to BTFO the Bulls with words alone and get the entire Kingdom to arrest them
>implying he's not using his IQ to bring his master plan into fruition and attain the power of devils

>implying a royalty that believes in justice will betray his very kingdom and citizens aka asta
>not knowing his name refers to himself, he has and will not take the king position since he wants to fight bad guys and just have his name not be remembered

Bros, I can't fucking wait for the adventure in NotRussia arc!

Wait I am confused. Does the spade kingdom use demon magic? I see people saying they do but the translation I read made it seem like it was just a way to describe their nation not an actual nation of demons or people who use demon magic

No, people are just assuming they have magic blessed/enhanced by whatever horrific creature they worship

Most likely yes. It's probably related to the curse Julius was talking about. Other than Asta and Secre we haven't seen anyone from Clover sporting horns and it didn't seem like Mars and Ladros were familiar with them either. If there are so many of these cursed people that the curse has been named and its origins researched, one of the other kingdoms must be dabbling in demonic magic. Makes sense that it would be Spade given their epithet.

The word Julius uses in Japanese is the same as the word used to describe Licht's demon form. Chances are it's not just a figure of speech.

Attached: Capture.png (494x571, 114K)

It's Cthulhu?

>The word Julius uses in Japanese is the same as the word used to describe Licht's demon form. Chances are it's not just a figure of speech.
When he says sleeping horror or demon nation

IMAGINE

Asta sweatin', and Noelle knows what's up

See

What does "Vegh" mean? Is it something tabata came up with or?