Shingeki no kyojin is one of the best manga series

Seriously. I would rank it as being higher than what people THINK something like Berserk would be at this point(but let's face it,Berserk sucks and at its peak, it was just an angsty DUDE NIETZSCHE AND JUNG LMAO clusterfuck with no real artistic value aside from the drawings themselves.)
SnK tells us a story, a real meaningful story and there is actually a level of emotional depth to it that is uncommon in like 99% of manga/anime. It's severely underrated desu, but I expect that it will be known as a classic later on.

Attached: The_War_Hammer_transforms.png (1810x1300, 1.07M)

>It's severely underrated desu
Do you live in a literal bubble? It's talked about virtually everywhere, whether it's on social media, Yea Forums or even GameFaqs, this is completely far from underrated and if you seriously think it is, I feel sorry for you for not having read actual underrated manga.

It's not underrated at all user, but it's great I agree. Too bad you can't discuss it on Yea Forums because mods don't ban redditors and cross boarders shippers

>SnK
>Underrated
>EVER
I've never seen such a bullfaced lie on these boards. For the longest time, SnK was one of the most overrated anime/manga. It's only now that the series peaked with the recent season and the manga that I feel it's finally lived up to the hype. But underrated it is not nor was it ever.

>SnK tells us a story, a real meaningful story and there is actually a level of emotional depth to it that is uncommon in like 99% of manga/anime

Attached: ok.jpg (430x235, 27K)

>Snkfags actually unironically think this.

Attached: 1466897772250.png (750x500, 439K)

Are you sure you want to go down this road old man?

Attached: berserk plagiarism.jpg (2185x1473, 720K)

This might be possible be one of the worst attempts at accusing a manga of plagiarism that i've ever seen.

cope

cope

possibly be*
PS : Even Araki redraws character poses from old Greek/Roman books and statues.

sneed

>SnKbabies think this is a good argument
AHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 4652478.png (649x317, 448K)

>SnK tells us a story, a real meaningful story and there is actually a level of emotional depth to it that is uncommon in like 99% of manga/anime. It's severely underrated desu, but I expect that it will be known as a classic later on.
this bait thread? how did some dude manage to erase everyones memories before they even won back their home and went on the offensive? Time Traveling memories? Nah thats fucking stupid. I mean turn into giants ok, turn into various giants, ok thats fine, Magic Memory wiping powers! Ok nope.

What's with the fake "Berserk vs SnK" war I've seen lately? They're both great manga.

Words don't flow well, shall not be using this as a copypasta

with what I now know about the creative process I would be surprised if Army of Darkness wasn't thrown in the blender along with Hellraiser and 20 other influences. It's not something to be shocked by, it's to be expected, every single creative work in history is the result of the author being influenced by everything else that they've seen/experienced.

>berserk plagiarism.jpg
this is the only lie, "plagiarism" means cloning something 1:1. When there's even anons debating it then it's not enough to be called plagiarism.

I don't like to compare other manga but it IS true that SNK is pretty great desu
Also the art has improved a lot which is a huge plus

SNK characters are flat compared to Berserk,
I don't care what happens to them, while I'm interested in Casca and Guts even after 30 years

>SNK characters are flat
Only character i cared about was Erwin desu

It seems that you haven't read much manga to begin with, or course it feels special to you. Same applies to majority who claim it is good, rest have utterly bad taste..

It's hard to quantify SnK holistically when the quality of the writing varies so drastically from one arc to the next. Sure the highs are high, but the lows are particularly low.

cope

>DUDE NIETZSCHE AND JUNG LMAO
Kill yourself pseud

HxH falseflag. SNK and Berserkbros stand together.

Gundam, Snk and Vinland saga are three greatest gifts from anime to humanity.

SNK came out in the perfect time.

Attached: hjuuizu.jpg (1024x768, 671K)

Attached: AN equation.png (557x126, 13K)

Damn, all the manliness in Berserk comes from Army of Darkness. And all the gay shit is from Devilman

>t. Normalfag who has read 5 shounenshit manga and nothing else.

Your are objectively wrong. Those are Girls und Panzer, Senko-san and Dumbbell nan kilo moteru

Antinatalism has never been refuted.

this is 100% bait but I still can't fucking shake how much I hate the walking through memories shit it's so stupid

Based

Exactly, should've expected SnKfags to be retarded enough to post something like that, it's like they don't even know what plagiarism means.

SnK doesn't have a single good character

Reiner

I'll give you that, Reiner Erwin and Eren are the only notable characters from a manga that's been ongoing for a decade, which is quite pathetic.

Reiner, Erwin, and Eren are all shit and just don't seem like it because they aren't as bad as all the others

>Cherrypicks the weakest of the pictures when solo
Okay retard

>implying there aren't more that make little to no sense

Attached: ok..png (625x169, 221K)

I don't need to cherrypick when literally none of them are proof of plagiarism, whoever made that picture is an absolute brainlet.

kill yourself then

Attached: 1554576108199.jpg (296x324, 49K)

Is that Gigachad?

Attached: OFJy8yiZ6GoqKSLnBvozq3sJBGLyGNIoTTMbHqYkRTQ.jpg (1080x1331, 109K)

This is some premium ass bait

Attached: trysome.png (298x279, 161K)

Sex with Gabi

1. There is no such thing as an perfectly rational moral system.
2. Most people will agree that their goal to is to happy, most of them also want other and as many people as possible to happy and satisfied.
3. Humans are first and foremost programmed to have kids.
4. Going against what evolution build you to be will make you unhappy.

So we can easily conclude that for most people, not having kids is a one way ticket to an unhappy life, an unhappy life leads to a degenerate body and mind. Just look at cat ladies for reference.

>but what about if I'm infertile, it's not my fault!
sure thing, society can survive a few people like genetic failures, infertiles, 200 IQ autists (who will be a more of benefit by doing their autistic shit) or some randomly unlucky ones to not have kids. but most people should have kids.

6. If you don't have kids, its going to be niggers.

more like the absolute worst series ever written

The bullshit plot armors on Snk are getting very annoying
How many characters are supposed to be dead

The hype pretty much died after the four year hiatus the anime had. SnK isn't even half as popular as it was back whenever the first season aired, even though it became only better with the time.

Ending a life that has already started is different than preventing a life from coming into being in the first place. You should read up on David Benatar if you don't get it, but really it should be intuitive.

None of what you said is refutation of antinatalism, except maybe 6. But even then its about what humanity as a whole ought to do, not what will be likely to occur in reality.