One Piece

Could Gearless Luffy beat Zoro?

Attached: luffy v zoro.jpg (750x553, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cFZYd_FlwD8
jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/one-piece-2/en/0/952/page/1
readms.net/r/one_piece/952/6086/1
japantimes.co.jp/news/2019/08/11/national/crime-legal/man-arrested-allegedly-illegally-uploading-popular-one-piece-manga-viewing-website
manamoa.net/bbs/board.php?bo_table=manga&wr_id=1750401
japantimes.co.jp/news/2019/08/11/national/crime-legal/man-arrested-allegedly-illegally-uploading-popular-one-piece-manga-viewing-website/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes

Zoro was one shotted by Killer without his motor scythes and would have died so I am thinking yes.
Sanji would have a better shot than Zoro.

Would you clean a wine aunt's boots with your tongue?

Attached: 1522486145504.jpg (953x1600, 198K)

Could Swordless Zorro beat shoeless Sanji?

didnt it have poison in his blade?

yes but Sanji would beat luffy.

Nah. If Sanji and Zoro were both completely naked with no weapons and fought Zoro would get destroyed.

The other thread hasn't even reached bump limit retard.

Shoeless Sanji low diffs. Be serious.

Zoro's strength is monsterous, retards. Sanji would win, but he would struggle still.

No

Yes, Zoro would get fodderized. Only falseflagging Sanjifags would think otherwise

>there are people in this thread RIGHT NOW who would sooner keep up artificial console wars rather than discussing cute girls

Attached: 1555150920718.jpg (690x1150, 308K)

>Yes, Zoro would get fodderized. Only falseflagging Sanjifags would think otherwise

???

Was that suppose to be as gay as it sounded?

Zoro has retard strength and even has mutoryu but Sanji should beat him, high diff

Reposting spoilers from last thread
- Gyukimaru tells Zoro that he won't give Shusui back to Zoro because Wano got conquered due to the rage of Sword God about the loss of Shusui.
- Gyukimaru mentioned Sword God Ryuma, but Zoro replies that he doesn't care about god at all.
- Kawamatsu appears and attacks from behind Zoro. Zoro stops the attack with ease. Kawamatsu seems a bit impressed.
- According to Kawamatsu, neither Zoro nor Gyukimaru doesn't have an intention to kill each other.
- Kawamatsu asks them to stop fighting since it's ridiculous.
- Kawamatsu considers Gyukimaru as a samurai and Zoro as a "monk".
- Zoro is wondering if Kawamatsu is fishman or not.
- 4 Yakuza bosses are introduced. The are pissed to see Luffy calls Hyou impolitely.
- Chopper "easily" took care of the virus Queen made.
- Luffy and other 3500 prisoners are all fine.
- Kaido's subordinates say Kaido and Big Mom have been fighting all through the night.
- Queen makes a funny scene. He says he needs to go back to Udon to "check" if Babanuki successfully handled the prisoners, but actually Queen just wants to stay away from dangerous Onigashima where Kaido and Big Mom are fighting.
- Babanuki reports fake information to Queen due to Kibidango given by O-Tama. Babanuki says Luffy and Kid are in prison.
- Kinemon is very pleased to see the map of Kaido's house in Onigashima. The map belongs to Ashura.
- According to Kinemon, the biggest problem for now is the lack of many weapons for samurais. He says he will go to Amigasa Village.
- Hiyori cries to meet Kawamatsu again. She apologizes to him that she ran away because she was worried that Kawamatsu may die since he gave all food to Hiyori.
- Kawamatsu shows a nice smile to hear her apology.
- Kaido's henchmen appear and shoot Gyukimaru by magnum bullet for beasts. Zoro and Kawamatsu take them out.
- In the last page, Gyukimaru suddenly runs away and sheds tears for joy, saying "Kawamatsu-sama is alive!!"

ah yes another case of
>"holy shit fuck off fightfags"
>"by the way would you lick carrot's big bugs bunny feet haha :)"

Attached: eggscellent.jpg (534x447, 86K)

So you’re saying saying that Sanji would come out on top?

Perona isn't Carrot. Carrot is a rabbit. Perona is a woman.

No

Attached: ashura.jpg (237x256, 12K)

New World Seeker DLC with playable Snakeman and Katakuri boss fight has been confirmed in the latest issue of JUMP

Attached: 0895-002.jpg (2133x1600, 782K)

I'm saying Zoro would take a hard pounding

Zoro’s strength is great, yes but his techniques would be too slow and too ineffective to be a threat to Sanji.
He’s an endurance beast though so it would take while, so maybe mid diff.

The climax would be awesome.

It can't be true! You told me Katakuri is irrelevant!

>just a few extra days of not getting the chapter and everybody loses their minds

Attached: 1527841636710.png (706x1024, 1.27M)

Is Kaido actually weaker than Meme? She doesn't even have Prometheus and Zeus

In Pirate Warriors 4 you will explore WCI (Seducing Woods, Sweet City, Tea Party, etc). Sanji is also playable

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 282K)

Kaido probably didn’t even use his half hybrid form so they might be equal to each other. It is pretty clear that they are not really trying to kill each other, if they were then kaido would kill big mom when she is chain up. This is probably how they greet each other.

Of course, Luffy has better Haki

Maybe, he's still a monster with any weapon, or hell just as is, he threw a building in Alabasta.

Attached: 025.png (760x1200, 1.17M)

>kept waiting an extra 24 hours for spoilers
>barely any big mom vs kaidou, instead it's more stupid zolo wank
>except even the fight is practically offscreened because it's so lame and quick
>kawamatsu teleporting to zoro and komuraski in less than a chapter, meanwhile jinbe is still on the same boat ride as Guts

Remember with gear 2 and 3 Luffy was roughly twice as strong as Zoro (based on the CP9 levels given in the manga).
>inb4 the levels were only for the techniques specific to cp9
Yes, but that’s basically all they used in combat so Lucci was effectively about twice as strong as any other member or more.

Can boa beat hancock?

Sandersonia or Marigold? Either one is a no

She can beat my cock

Throwing buildings is Xusasu Basaru -tier.

Zoro is the weakest supernova

Killer exists. Also Zoro can probably beat Bonney, Apoo, Drake, Urouge, and Bege as well.

haha imagine if that happened, wouln't it be funny? haha

At this point, zoro comes right after luffy, which makes him 2nd strongest of the supernovae. Even before the ts, most of them shat their pants before zoro and the strawhats were the only crew that defeated a px by themselves. That and the fact, that zoro trained by hawkeyes before he entered the nw, can only lead to him (and luffy) being way above the others. Those basically were only busy with getting raped by one or the other yonko over the past two years.

One Piece Magazine Vol. 8 ( Sep. 1)
>Sanji WANTED poster.
>New novel
>Uncover the shapes of the devil fruits
>PW4 info
>Backstage about the work of the Wano anime staff
-Source: AP

spoilers were gay
have nekomamushi song to recuperate
youtube.com/watch?v=cFZYd_FlwD8

Attached: C9D99298-51B5-429B-8955-191B9E58053A.jpg (676x698, 160K)

Anybody could beat Zojob

I don't think so. No way Zoro could beat Law or Kidd.
He seems to struggle against Hawkins as well. And Zoro vs Big Father? I'm giving that to Bege hands down.
Zoro is a little bit under Killer. Killer usually has way better weapons than what he had against Zoro.

Not playing that piece of shit.

Will we get a chapter today?

Would Zoro have been killed if Oda didn't nerf Killer by taking away his motor blades?

not sanjeet

Reminder that the Zorofags and Sanjifags are now more cancerous than the Carrotfags.
Let that sink in.

Attached: 1486428775261.jpg (862x482, 75K)

No
jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/one-piece-2/en/0/952/page/1

Why would sanji not be playable?

Attached: 1565742117949.png (712x770, 123K)

Since no one posted it again yet.

Attached: 952p.jpg (640x926, 579K)

>2v1
>still lost
>KILLER IS BETTER!!!!!

Attached: 938 (2).png (923x1300, 329K)

Same as zoro, you always forget that zoro had to use a scythe instead of his usual sword. And not to mention zoro got hit because of the distraction.

But he bled!

Attached: One Piece - 195 - 20-21.jpg (1320x977, 146K)

We didn't appreciate GOda keeping them separated enough.

Zoro and Sanji dominated their fights the moment they went all out though (especially Zoro) and could continue fighting right afterwards. Luffy was struggling the whole way, needed nakama power up and still it was barely more than tie and he was out of it for days.

Will Orochi have any ninja left alive by the time of the raid?

Attached: 929 (0).jpg (1770x1300, 2.97M)

No but he was eating poisoned food from Wano ever since he was labelled as a ronin.

Also, Luffy only won because Lucci decided to take G3 punch like a retard, I don't recall anything like this from Kaku or Jabra. I mean, they were retarded and even thought each other, but the effect weren't nearly as disastrous.

Does Zoro have access to his Haki?

*and even fought each other

>Kawamatsu appears and attacks from behind Zoro. Zoro stops the attack with ease. Kawamatsu seems a bit impressed.
>Kaido's henchmen appear and shoot Gyukimaru by magnum bullet for beasts. Zoro and Kawamatsu take them out
Hmmm, impressive. Most impressive. I've made up my mind. Sir "monk" I will allow you to marry Hiyori, please take good care of her.

Attached: Kawamatsu.png (643x693, 575K)

Yakuza bosses looks funky.

>Jaimini's Box arent releasing any JUMP today

Does that mean we're waiting on MS's ghetto translations?

The Yakuza bosses. One looks mighty feminine. Another trap?

Attached: pRGG5tu.jpg (1024x768, 358K)

What about Korean leakers? Any words?

Im gonna fucking kill myself

Attached: 947 (8).png (915x1300, 472K)

The 3rd guy looks familiar

That's a man

I can't find myself caring about anything other than Luffy and fighting the Yonko.

Everyone else in the series is pointless filler and Luffy's crew members are all useless.

>Sanji is a fag
>Zoro is a habitual jobber
>rest of the crew are boring creatures and women

Hey its that guy from the Udon Prison when Big Mom was going berserk. 2nd from right

Faggot

*Steals your territory*

Attached: zzz.jpg (1200x1200, 223K)

Is Wano full of smelly girlcock or something?

That's not Kaido

Sanji*

Does anyone actually like Hiyori? I mean, besides the shippers

Nothing Happens: The Chapter

>the yakuza bosses gets introduced in the same chapter
Based. Now Oda won't waste 4 chapters indroducing one at a time.

Oh god.

Attached: Niggerstream.gif (1200x890, 1.78M)

Kaido just stays over at Onigashima getting drunk. Kyoshiro is the one handling the money and gambling dens.

Attached: 1560005436162.png (85x190, 15K)

CHAPTER WHEN NIGGERS ????

>We now have to go back to MS translations
Bros...

Attached: Fucking mangastream.png (749x375, 171K)

Mangastream, home...

Ah shit, here we go again.

Pretty sure they don't like her, more of prize type situation.

She aight

Attached: Friendly fox woman.png (600x598, 631K)

Oh yay, some more nobodies to clutter up the arc
Also want that tongue to lick my dick

Well, I'm one of those rare fags that actually like Shirahoshi and Rebecca, so in turn, I like her as well.

She's cute, inoffensive. Not my top10, probably not even top50, but she's alright. And I'm kinda interested in her past.

I like pretty much everything in One Piece, except for Oda's tendency to fake people's deaths and bring them back. Shirahoshi, Rebecca and Hiyori are all okay.

Weakahoshi is okay
Hiyori is okay
Rebecca can fuck off

Where the FUCK IS THE CHAPTER

I WENT TO SLEEP WITHOUT READING SPOILERS FOR ONCE AND NOT ONLY THE CHAPTER IS NOT EARLY BUT IT'S NOT EVEN OUT.
ALL I SEE IS A BUNCH OF TRANNY YAKUZAS ODA WASTED HIS TIME DESIGNING AND INTRODUCING. WHO CARES ABOUT THESE SHITTY FODDER YAKUZAS. THEY'LL JUST JOB, WASTE PANEL TIME AND ULTIMATELY DO NOTHING.
FUCK UDON
FUCK THE MUH HONORABLE YAKUZAS
FUCK THE KOZUKIS
FUCK ODEN THE GARY STU, MOMO THE LITTLE BITCH, HIYORI THE LITERAL WHORE
GET TO THE FUCKING ACTION, END THAT FUCKING ACT AND SHOW US THE REVERIE ALREADY

Attached: 1465695685734.png (673x329, 94K)

Someone translate the names

I have taken your chapter. You will not have it until you can recite the works of Schopenhauer and Kant by heart while drawing from the right side of the brain.

Attached: Hisoka_(1999).jpg (600x471, 51K)

>Another trap

is oda trying to tell us something ?

> Discount Reiju and Scarecrow Sanji
> Shit design

That Japan used to have tons of guys dressed up as girls?

Attached: Izo_as_a_Child.png (685x629, 74K)

This one will actually be a girl to make it up to any poor fags who spilled their seed to Kiku.

Left to right

Janome no Yatatsube Kibi
Yuukao no Ochou Ringo
Yaburekasa Tsunagoro Hakumai
Chomoji no Oomasa Udon

Is he smarter than Tsuru, Sengoku or Beckman?

Attached: Dagama.png (1438x1260, 1.48M)

I already did this before posting as my daily mental wake up training routine, fellow hunterchad. Now hand over the chapter.

Attached: 1466056746738.jpg (160x160, 6K)

Udon: Chimuji no oomasa
Hakumai: Yaburegasa tsunagoro
Ringo: Yuugao no Ochiou
Kibi: Jya no me no yatappe

that's what it says

>Chopper finally being useful when it comes to curing disease instead of having his ass getting bailed out
10/10 chapter just because of it

I ain't got it, sorry.

Attached: Ging Freecs.jpg (400x400, 36K)

> any poor fags who spilled their seed to Kiku

yeah ah ah

I liked her better as Komurasaki

But I didn't fap to Kiku until I knew he was a man.

I got fooled

Attached: 1499863973718.png (234x246, 64K)

It's truly Togashi tier plot twist.

From Jaiminisbox

>No, we're not releasing any Jump series today. That means no One Piece. No, we don't have a definite time frame for when they'll be released, either

You can all go to bed.

Attached: Hiyori cry.png (245x299, 68K)

There is no Santa Claus, there is no God and there is no One Piece today either.

Attached: 1396809662428.jpg (692x683, 274K)

Might as well wait for viz scans, or settle with raws. lol

Attached: goodnightsweetprince.jpg (190x314, 41K)

*INHALE*
ONE PIECE...

Attached: aged-man-screaming-fury-clenched-fists-against-white-bac-beard-mouth-widely-opened-isolated-backgrou (1300x958, 99K)

>You can all go to bed
I sleep

Attached: 1555545174524.png (500x438, 287K)

No.
As a result of your treachery, I have taken YOUR chapter and will not release it for another three months. I'm sure the other Huntercucks will be THRILLED to hear that you are responsible.
Let the games begin.

Attached: Billy The Puppet Jigsaw.jpg (1280x720, 52K)

What is time to a Hunterchad? What are three more months?

>the chapter might come out on my birthday
It's not that bad after all

Attached: 1429028675059.jpg (228x221, 17K)

Three months of nothing really to talk about. Just sucking yourself and other hunterfags off for reading, in your opinion, DA BEST MANGA EVURR! No actual chapter discussion at all, because there IS no new chapter.
Every thread pretty much the same.
Almost as if they were made by autonomous NPCs. Kind of like these threads when there's no chapter that week. But worse
Imagine. Three months of that, added onto the, what, nine months already? That's bound to weigh on the psyche. But if you think you can stand that, go ahead.

Who wants ta play some pac-man while we wait?

Attached: 446299bb13463435f4251293abc7a522.jpg (1000x711, 168K)

>You can all go to bed.
You're telling me this for two days now.

Attached: 1410215897206.jpg (310x352, 67K)

Who is more impressive ? Kaido matching Big Mom in base form or BM matching Kaido without one of her most powerful homie?

2 years is the hiatus record, right?

Why is MS always getting away with it? Other sites get taken down regularly, but they keep on going

Look at the bright site of life, from now on we're honorable vizchads reading from legal sources if only the faggots on mangaplus would release the chapters in nonshit quality

Eh, I already buy the volumes once they're released. Wano just started here.

>meanwhile jinbe is still on the same boat ride as Guts

Hearty keks

This. Fuck pirates.

Attached: akainu.jpg (350x491, 30K)

is MangaPlus viz?

Attached: mplus.jpg (729x815, 201K)

>>barely any big mom vs kaidou, instead it's more stupid zolo wank

Stay mad

Attached: 2ivcw01.jpg (467x340, 19K)

Fuck you. Viz is still exclusive to usa

Yes, they use the same translation, from what I understand Viz and Shueisha have the same parent company. But they upload the same chapters with way lower quality than Viz app.

But mangaplus (who uses the same translation) is available everywhere aside of Asia (or just Japan, I don't remember).

They're snitches.

Why would I clean her fucking boots with my tongue, why would that give anyone some kind of turn on or excitement? You're aware that you basically only eating dirt from the street by chowing on fucking shoes, aren't you?

Attached: 1547869583763.gif (320x287, 982K)

If you don't have the same brain damage as someone else you'll never understand them.

some people get turned on by doing humiliating things, both men and women
not me though, I'd rather her lick my boots

Present them, Mosshead.

Attached: Perona bleh.png (1052x648, 533K)

So is mangastream going to deliver or not?

Rate my Husbando
1.Rociante
2.Mihawk
3.Law
4.King
5.Zoro

sorry but that's too out of character for Perona
first I'd need to break her mind and turn her into an obedient bootlicker, and even then she'd still act like she doesn't want to do it
get your act together, user

I can't, I'm falling apart from the lack of the new chapter over here

> Nami stole Zeus
> Brook stole Red poneglyph
> Bonney stole Big mom ship

What did Kid steal from Big Mom?

No, they are equal at 100% or Oda wouldnt have mentioned luffy's weakness.
Dont forget that zoro has 2 1/2 weird skills without counting haki

Im not a zolofag, im a marinechad

Sanji doesn't pack enough power to break Zoro's endurance.

They fought on the Foxy Pirates pre-football match, and that was with shoes.

Luffy>>Zoro>Sanji>>>Usopp

Luffy is easy going, making him angry is bad news for you, but if you betray or hurt his friends he'll snap and oh boy, you don't wanna be on the other end of that.
Same with Zoro, he is the most loyal of them all and we have yet to see a fight where he cut out all sanity, but it will be a blood bath once it's over.
Sanji is a harder nut to break mentally, and that's because he's a well rounded person but if you break all the things he hold dear your bones will be powder inside the mushy leftovers of your flesh.

Usopp he... lack pretty much everything stated above, but he has one thing, strategy and wit, unless you're faster than him you'll gonna have a hard time because while he is a scared cunt he has will power of gold.
Behind the dofus acting guy hides a hero.

her virginity

readms.net/r/one_piece/952/6086/1
About fucking time, Niggerstream.

>Rocinante
Ok
>Mihawk
Ok
>Law
Ok
>King
What?
>Zoro
Ok

0/10 for having more than one. Slut

Live stream it on Facebook
But 6086 is the ID from chapter 951

Cpt. Kuro
Glad to see him not being irrelevant.
One of my top 20 memorable characters.

>implying King is male

there is no chapter. One piece is canceled

Attached: 1554212388840.png (239x222, 38K)

>absolutely nothing happens

Attached: pooh.gif (600x538, 205K)

bait

>people checked in only to be disappointed
fap&nap general

>Memories starts playing

Look at that mass of words

Togashi teched me

Germafags are evil!
>Vito
>X Drake

Attached: 1549901077365s.jpg (114x125, 3K)

i have work in 2 hours, where is my chapter

Attached: B4WyL4eCAAAHMoR.jpg (1200x675, 114K)

PMed you the chapter

Gladius is a retard...

Attached: death in civil war.gif (272x204, 1.92M)

Are you fine with any chapter or do you want a certain one?

...maybe waiting for the official is better afterall...maybe we were wrong

Attached: 1557424771326.jpg (316x311, 42K)

mandatory useless crying mary sue princess who just stick with Zoro instead of Luffy for this arc

Attached: 1544998493045.gif (24x20, 27K)

Attached: 9F077169-A8AA-40E6-925B-49C7904C74FB.jpg (572x438, 63K)

I'm sorry, young master, but the chapter's not here yet.

>Zoro's endurance.

?

Attached: job.png (912x788, 457K)

What's this? Has the ghost bitch already gotten this cocky after being baby-sat by Mihawk for 2 years?

Attached: Golden Pound.png (940x660, 335K)

>in 26 chapters (8 months or so) "The Eight" will be the midpoint of the manga chapter-wise
>it already is past that point time-wise
>still no Jinbe in sight

Attached: Cubing_the_Jinbe.jpg (225x225, 11K)

Blades >>> Blunts

Guess I have to get used to names like Cat Viper and Dogstorm

this is only temporary. Things will get better

jurozoro

hachiuso

What this proves is that Luffy will faint for less.
Friendly, reminder that it's canon Zoro can tank enough damage to make Luffy faint.
And Luffy did faint from Fishman bites.

promise?

Attached: pinky.jpg (240x160, 5K)

They counter each others imo.
Luffy is god's envoy (blessed)
Zoro is the devil's puppet (cursed)

Attached: 018.png (1560x1200, 2.77M)

Yes I promise

Attached: 1520951832272.gif (500x275, 827K)

>base form
Kaido is an awakened Zoan, he's in the hybrid form all the time.

If Perona had to take a massive dump, what would she wear and where would she take it?

>Babanuki is alive
Wow great fucking Virus you made there Queen.

Attached: 1C03D848-3672-40EF-A6AB-B6F98D9EA0D8.jpg (259x194, 10K)

Babanuki is easily Arlong tier if not above, his survival was guaranteed.

>Who is Chopper?
lrn 2 reed

Babanuki>Bobbin

Babanuki took a 200fold dose all at once.

He should’ve died within a few minutes.

Babanuki is vaccinated

Where is the fucking chapter!?

Attached: images (1).jpg (220x219, 3K)

Viruses don't work that way

I would swim through an ocean of broken glass and lemon juice just to hear her fart through a microphone.

Attached: 1559088257591.png (876x495, 243K)

Not gonna happen, never gonna happen

Attached: Old_Boy_Vol04_Ch08_page151.jpg (728x1065, 84K)

i think they do.

In my pp sweetie

If you're already infected by a virus, having more of it shouldn't make a difference.

having more should speed up the process/ make it have a higher rate of death.

UUUUSSOWOWOWOWOWOWOOO-PUUUH!

Attached: gains.png (700x592, 324K)

Attached: gains2.png (1600x750, 988K)

One of my favorite parts in reading Dragon Ball is watching Goku's gains. Glad to see Luffy got on that train too.

the time in prison made wonders for this boy

That was a pretty good chapter desu

cutest bunny

Attached: 1555914486429.jpg (1100x809, 75K)

I hope the Oden flashback is only 3 weeks long

reminder we will get the chapter on Sunday since the usual chapter guy was arrested so we have to wait longer for the chapter to be released.

Not yet a new chapters because the raw provider is in impel down japantimes.co.jp/news/2019/08/11/national/crime-legal/man-arrested-allegedly-illegally-uploading-popular-one-piece-manga-viewing-website

bunny c

Nice chapter wanpissfags oh wait..

Attached: 68775DB6-3476-437D-9DBF-2289798BBA7D.png (415x491, 221K)

cute and funny

I really need someone to explain me how big meme was birth

Nice chapter whisperfags oh wait..

Attached: 1559430480570.png (244x244, 128K)

Why do they refuse to translate it ?

Seems like someone needs the talk.

No fucking way, really. It's shaping up to be the longest flashback in the manga so far with its amount of characters.

manamoa.net/bbs/board.php?bo_table=manga&wr_id=1750401

>the best smiles, Babanuki and Speed, become allies
goda.

wtf Yea Forums told me Zoro was a jobber

And zoro not even with his 3 beloved swords

ZORO
WINS

What a shit chapter

new waifu?

Attached: 2019-08-16.png (411x503, 231K)

How long will her dick be?

Fucking waste of time literally nothing happened jesus christ hold me back

Attached: 1535050209693.jpg (650x650, 21K)

>Babanuki lives
10/10 chapter

About how a normal sized vagina can spit out a giant sized baby? yes please

BABANUKI BROS WHERE WE AT?

Attached: Babanuki_Manga_Infobox.png (710x380, 339K)

>manamoa.net/bbs/board.php?bo_table=manga&wr_id=1750401
>Kaido and Big meme fight is literally 2 panels of their faces
I expected nothing, and yet...

People forget this.
Zoro got all the damage luffy had, on top of his own, and was still standing at the end of it.

KAPPA'd

Attached: Untitled.png (1151x1210, 1.06M)

>manamoa.net/bbs/board.php?bo_table=manga&wr_id=1750401
Now bring back Bobbin and Absalom and the whole team's assembled. I'm fucking getting fired up!

>offscreen fights offscreen fights offscreen fights offscreen fights
>NOT LUFFY? HAHA GET OFFSCREENED

Why is Hackda so obsessed with sucking Luffy's dick?

PAOPAPAPAPAPAPA

Attached: babanuki-beasts-pirates_21c2e59531c8710156d34a3c30ac81d5.jpg (630x420, 212K)

Zoro was still injured during Saboady after taking that damage, Luffy usually recovers after 1 day

And what you forget is that he couldn't fucking move at all at the end of it. So it's basically the same damn thing as fainting.

hiyori break all one piece records in being a slut

Attached: string man string man.gif (400x268, 470K)

Why is nobody talking about babanuki still being alive? Fucking bs

>expecting to actually see kaido vs big mom fighting

you must be new to one piece, that oda faggot always teases fantastic fights and then just cuts away and mentions the outcome months later

he's so cute god damn it. What the fuck is that birb?

I can't believe Luffy is fucking dead.

Attached: luffy killed by yakuza.png (487x230, 161K)

kawamatsu is fucking huge holy shit

Because between fighting Ryuuma, Oars, and Kuma Zoro received plenty of his own damage and was completely warn out as is.

so just one day more of waiting to get dissappointed by not seeing two yonkos fight, but some sidecharacters doing unimportant shit

he probably isn't even 3m tall

Attached: 1509566473940.png (900x758, 174K)

>zoro
>sidecharacter
seething sanjispic

Chapter fucking where? Neither Jaimini nor Niggastream have it and it's already past noon.

Hiyori looking to break Rebecca's crying record it seems, despite proclaiming that she doesn't cry earlier.

fuck off zoronigger, chapter is shit and nothing happened. wake me up when something happens FAGGOT

they probably aren't even fighting, just having rough sex

Niggerstream will be out on Sunday and Jaiminibox is whipped and won’t release the chapter since theirs scared of being arrested too.

That's probably for the best. It would get boring and dissapointing after a while.

>zoro getting cockblocked by kappa
based

I really wonder who will fight Sanjuan and how the fuck will oda manage to deal with the scale.

>I really wonder who will fight Sanjuan
Jinbe or Franky Shogun

the words giant Robin just came to my mind.

Kaido and Big Mom fight did u rike it?

That's why for wano it's better to put the manga on hold and just watch the anime.

Attached: 1526540153623.jpg (640x480, 173K)

we got korean scans so surely someone who knows gook can slap together a shitty scanlation at least

>Franky Shogun
>a fight based in kaiju movies destroying tall buildings and shit
yes

Which Kaido zoan form do you like the most?

Attached: QCSoW1qtS (1).jpg (1860x442, 264K)

no one care about those jobbers anyway

>He actually does a real docking with pieces of robots he had hidden and creates the Shogunzord
And luffy dies just by watching it

The series is coming to an end soon. Time for the MC to accomplish great things now.

Is the Kapa going to be upset when he learns that Hiyori turned into a filthy prostitute that fucked old men?

the oni form

that's imposter, true Kaido is hiding inside Shanks's hair

What a lame chapter.

So Kaido is probably the last real dragon alive who ate the ito ito: model whatever and became "human", right?

>caught up after a couple months

boy, what bad timing!!!

>Doesn't show anything of Big Mom vs Kaido
Fuck Oda really

yes the chapter we get is definitely not boring and dissappointing

Why even have a crew if it's just going to be 1v1s between their bosses? If Luffy's crew doesn't powerlevel with him and get left behind then there needs to be some excuse to write the OPPOSING crew out of the plot. Like, is Luffy supposed to just walk past the marines, the vice-admirals, the admirals, straight to Akainu because "dude 1v1 me lmao"? Same applies to the Blackbeard Pirates. For all we know his crewmembers are extremely powerful and dangerous, so they would crush Luffy's jobbersquad if mached up (as it stands now).

He's making time. The flashback will come. They've been basically clashing their weapons for hours, and their endurance is beyond this world. Oda needs them tired for the final fight in wich they both will lose, and the balance of the world will be fucked up. Blackbeard will move, the marines will shit their pants, and the worlg will tremble.

>Kaido vs Big Mom fight can't even break the buiding they're fighting in
>Akainu vs Aokiji changed the landscape and climate of a whole island forever
OHNONONONO YONKOUBROS HOW CAN THIS HAPPENS

Attached: Punk_Hazard_Infobox.png (504x319, 395K)

>we got korean scans
shit where

that is a literal pokemon battlefield.

>what are logias

This is what I thought too when I read the spoilers. It's not just Akainu vs Aokiji, even Ace vs Blackbeard collapsed the small island they were fighting on. Yet Kaido vs Big Meme doesn't even produce earthquakes or something (despite the clashes splitting the sky).

Typical Hackda revisionism.

>2 swords Zoro can keep up with Kawamatsu
No wonder Oda needs to nerf him

Attached: One-Piece-921-samurai-kozuki.jpg (600x386, 125K)

So could tama just control all of kaidous smile users? That would be massive if she could get hold of a large portion of the smile forces

>Muh logia
Ace fought Jinbe for 5 days and nothing got affected

They're creating waves just by clashing their weapons. They're not trying hard.

Zoro doesn't have power ups his base form is all he has so he better at least beat all Luffy's no gear 4 forms.

Samefag

because jimbe was putting down the fire lol

Is Moria THAT fucking gigantic?

I rather have chapters like these, than watch two characters fight which adds nothing to the story. It would quickly turn to something like Class A vs Class B from that other series and those chapters was ass.

Attached: Four_myst.jpg (598x394, 166K)

Because Ace wasn’t awakened.

He and Kuma were pretty much the same size so yeah.

Add Chopper and Usopp to that list and we're set.

>is
user...

Kizaru vs Rayleigh didn't produce earthquakes

Skywalk was fun to use in Unlimited World Red but totally sucked in Pirate Warriors 3. Why can't they get it right?

How the fuck will oda power up the rest of this jobber crew? They'd get solod by any low tier yonko commander right now, only three of them even have haki when the lowest marine fodder on dressrosa had it.

Attached: 23-48-36-images.jpg (625x351, 98K)

Zoro will probably get nidai. Sanji already has his raid suit power up. The problem is the rest of the strawhats. I predict enies lobby haki power up for the rest of them coming up soon.

Attached: Kuma_and_Moriah_Meet.png (807x684, 935K)

Queen is a failure

Shut up,I refuse to believe it.He's still alive,just like his buddy Absalom.

With asspulls
Also Usopp got haki too

>people think big meme will kill the father of his son katakuri
no

Watch the anime.

So since Sanji and Shinobu wanna free the rebels and the heart pirates wanna free Law and Kid and Killer wanna free their crew, there’s gonna be a big raid on the capital right? Hawkins and Drake are gonna have a rough couple of days

>watching filler

I can understand the moria resistance. But Absalom will only come back as a zombi with god knows what personality.

Powerlevel fags are the worst. All they care about are flashy feats and explosions.

I left him out because he may as well not have it, he hasn't used it since dressrosa or even asked Luffy what the fuck it is he unlocked and how to use it. Usopp is irredeemable and I hope Luffy hangs him from the mast

>the two strongest pirates fight each other
>adds nothing to the story
sure yes

>kuzan fighting akainu
>revos attack the reverie
>BBP attack revos
all added nothing to the story

I enjoy one piece slice of life and gags.

They don't need to fight yonko commanders right now. The flying six are perfect for the rest of them. Don't have hopes of robin fighting.

You are objectively wrong

Might as well accept it as secondary canon.

Half of them aren't even fighters to begin with (lolwymyn, chopper, usopp). Usopp has potential that Hackda refuses to use because BULLETS BAD, GAG WEAPONS GOOD.
That leaves four who are fighters
Two of them are jobbers who I could maybe imagine getting stronger eventually but then Hackda would have to do some explaining to justify it

The saddest part is I can actually see them randomly taking on Blackbeards members at some point and Hackda dicksuckers will defend it as totally legitimate and not an asspull

Akainu and Aokiji fought for days, plus BM and Kaido are not going for the kill blow.

This fight is meaningless anyway. I don't want kaido and big mom to be weakened so that luffy and the alliance and the supernovas will have a easy time with them.

some of them already got their power ups
>nami got zeus and it's the most overpowered glasscanon ever made
>Sanji got his raidsuit
>Luffy "got" snakeman
>zoro will get a new sword "soon"
>Franky will add kairouseki bullets to his weapons
>Ussop will train his haki
>Jinbe is strong enough right now
Chopper, Robin and brook are fucked up tho

>Comparing filler training arc to a much anticipated fight between two of the strongest characters in the series that could also be used to flesh out their relationship with each other
Retard

Franky is a fighter. Chopper has the potential but he is just merchandise now. Usopp will probably surpass his father.
>>The saddest part is I can actually see them randomly taking on Blackbeards members at some point and Hackda dicksuckers will defend it as totally legitimate and not an asspull
He better start building up their strength in this arc.

Yes

You better give me some new storming sword already, Oda

Attached: Screenshot_20190816-135700_Boat Browser.jpg (192x298, 40K)

Reminder that Luffy said in the first chapter his crew would be stronger than Red hair pirates lol

>>Franky will add kairouseki bullets to his weapons
Not sure if I like this. Chopper might get basic haki and punch harder. Brook can enhance his soul power.

A real power up for the SHs would be when that long nosed faggot would fucking die already. No place for weaklings among them. Exception, tits.

at that moment being strong for luffy was shooting a guy from behind and scaring a worm with a mean look.

Enies lobby power up coming up in the later parts of the arc.

None of those would be interesting to look at other than to see their powers. Their fight would just bring the story to a halt and literally nothing happens other than people fight. The only thing it would add is who won.

>a worm
Lord of the Coast is waiting for the Dawn of this world.

haki'd arm point would be cool.

>Wakes up
>No chapter
Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Unfortunately people only read shonen for the fights.

Lor D for you.

>Almost 1000 chapters, Zoro still has no new sword

But then again, it's rather pointless now, ain't it, he could use a sharp wooden stick and clad in Haki.

This

It seems pretty obvious he will just get the Nidai Kitetsu.
Now MAYBE he leaves Shusui in Wano and gets a different one on top of it.

How can someone read OP for the fights?

One Piece is the least fight-centered shonen of all and yet it's the most popular by far. If anything we can make a conclusion that fights turn people away.

Does it really matter? The weapon doesn't make the man.

>Moria's neck got stitches because he literally exploded the first time he absorbed shadows and hogback had to patch him

Attached: abbc2a0a41367564481bfa1aa4b3bd67f54af8bfr1-640-512v2_uhq.jpg (640x512, 88K)

>Here's your Yonko clash, bro.

Attached: 05.jpg (387x449, 98K)

Why is Big Mom smiling

it was a virus "bomb", why would he die?

Big meme is having fun, she's not going all out.

Because she knows they'll end up in bed.

I'm pretty sure neither of them can actually kill the other. I'm not even sure they can damage each others.

Probably nothing interesting. They just repeating the same thing at the end of chapter 951 for the whole day. Big mom doesn't have zeus right now. And Prometheus is missing as well.

wait for the anime to fill the gaps

Why did Gyukimaru not recognize Hioyori?

The D clan are literally "The enemy of Gods"
If anything Luffy and Zoro have more of a Demon lord/Demon relationship

They have to run out of stamina eventually.

Nah he needs to get Shusui back he earn it fair and square. Ryuuma said he can have it since he earned the right to use it since Zoro defeated him in a honerble duel. Wanocucks need to deal with Zoro already told them the truth on what happend it’s not Zoro’a fault they don’t believe it.

Best yonko

Attached: 20190816_140748.jpg (1711x613, 610K)

This. I am considering switching to the anime for wano. Toei actually got its act together for once. Oda won't show any large scale battles until the fire festival.

Marinefordbabbies are sadly a thing. Despite it being almost 30 chapters, it didn't feel that bad because it didn't have that many 1v1 chapters. Compare it to other series war arcs that does have 1v1 chapters, Marineford was pretty good.

deal with it*

I kind of envy the anime only viewers. They probably will have a fun time enjoying wano more than the manga readers.

Why are Zoro and Kawamatsu so much shit they didn't notice the guys with guns?

i just noticed this

Attached: goda.png (1104x1928, 1.48M)

Honestly, after timeskip proved Chopper can get more "points", I've been waiting for him to develop some new ones. One obvious thing is "Mink point" that would allow him to use electro.

Oda is inconstant with observation haki. Only luffy and katakuri is different because they have future sight.

Undeniably

Can we get James Woods to read out Moria's lines?

>>Honestly, after timeskip proved Chopper can get more "points"
Oda should have just keep the old points instead of changing it to kong fu point.

Toei always makes no sense fillers, and they always makes SH's and their allies weaker than in the manga by dragging their fights.
wano is no exception. I checked the new art style which is good, but thats all.
They already fucked up by showing the filler Zorojuro wanted poster and last chapter it was proven wanted posters doesn't even look like that.

>mink point
I mean... If Electro is just about having fur he should be able to use it with all his forms.

Common observation haki was a mistake. There was no way to make it right. It stopped making sense when you learned all VAs have it after Momonga failed to realize Luffy stowed away on his ship. Like, what the fuck?

This reminds me, did someone save the cursed fanart with the antichrist au?

>Points a gun onto you.

Nothing personal, kid

They drag 1 chapter to 3 episodes now.

Chadribou

Attached: carib].jpg (468x369, 58K)

People sure like to whine a lot.
>>and they always makes SH's and their allies weaker than in the manga by dragging their fights.
I agree but the director is different now. I will wait and see how they handle kaido vs luffy and sanji vs page one before judging.

fans dislike the idea of giving haki to everyone, but it would really be useful for some straw hats.
A brawler like Chopper would really benefit from advanced COA, imagine monster chopper with hardened blows
A glass cannon with a fighting style like Nami would benefit from advanced COO...
Others too
But If we're really at 80% of the story, even if they awakened haki I don't think they would have the time to train it.

Hancock covered Luffy's presence with her CoC.

>no more based Cedar
>no worry, get Caribou instead
Glad Oda knows what people like

Well pacing wise they can't improve that much since oda takes more breaks now but there are things that can be expanded upon.

Is that the smuggest snail?

For some reason oda wanted the rest of the strawhats to be the underdog for now. It will probably change in this arc or the next.

>only three of them even have haki
slow down Kizaru-kun. Everyone has haki aside the conquerors. The two other types are whitin all people in One Piece universe. They just need to learn awake it and train.

She looks kinda like young Linlin

Attached: yakuza23.jpg (252x404, 46K)

>>hey just need to learn awake it and train.
Well oda is taking his own sweet time with the rest of the strawhats with this.

Attached: e.png (127x404, 63K)

>ara ara

Go back to your manga oh wait..

Attached: hiatusXhiatus.jpg (250x140, 3K)

I want to fall into debt and be forced to pay her with my body!

where is the chapter tho?

Tomoe symbols remind me of Enel

Attached: Enel_Manga_Infobox.png (450x805, 382K)

Tied with Doflamingo's

Kaido...

It's being held hostage. You must save it.

>Zoro easily beat him
Oda is a fucking hack

here

WHERE’S THE FUCKING CHAPTER

Powerlevels are fucking bs and everyone who obsesses about them is a retard, quiet literally. All of the crew already had the ability to defeat "superhuman" enemies pre-timeskip and beyond that its just tactics and ability matchups. Do you think anyone gives a shit about haki if Nami blasts their asses with zeus? Franky can do basically everything being a robot and I wouldn't ever consider it an asspull and its the same with Brooks music. Chopper is a zoan so he has absurd potential in raw strenght and Robin always already had a very busted df. Usopp too bullshitted his way out of various situations he was the clear underdog in.

Seriously, it's like faggots like you read a totally different manga.

Who? Gyukimaru was still fighting.

>Zoro vs two again

>yes Zoro is about to beat this guy!
>whoops, he got shot by some random fodder and ran away
what did Oda mean by this

I blame kaido and the shogun. All the strong samurais have been killed by them. Only the weaklings are left. And zoro training with mihawk is a mistake. Zoro is just a bit too strong now.

Like toriyama oda only cares about gags right now.

Oda literally hates the fact that there are characters in the manga besides Luffy, but since he can't kill them off, he's kind of stuck. So he's just doing this to spite the reader now

Well Gyukimaru's best attacks were his sneak attacks and even then he couldn't hit Zoro. Even Kawamatsu tried to sneak attack Zoro. Every damn time Zoro fights him it turns into a 2v1 at some point.

Attached: Devilish grin.png (211x336, 50K)

>>zoro will get a new sword "soon"
Zoro losing Shusui is a straight up downgrade, it was with Ryuuma for a large part of his life/battles and became a Black Blade because of it. He earned it more than any of his other swords, and the literal zombie of the master consented to him using it.
>"but zoro can just make anything/nidai kitetsu a black blade"
Mihawk said his specifically is the world's strongest black blade, obviously it isn't just simply "this blade is black and is worth the same as other BBs".
>"but still, he'll eventually make the ones he's using the strongest too!"
That's exactly why him losing Shusui is a downgrade, Wado hasn't even shown signs of becoming a BB yet.

How many people did Zoro kill already on wano? The war has not even started

Attached: Screenshot_20190816-143418_Boat Browser.jpg (719x715, 283K)

Oda REALLY doesn't want Zoro to have 3 swords right now.

Zoro managed to endure his damage+ Luffy's damage and still stand up after on Thriller Bark

Sanji endured his own damage and was put to sleep by one blow by a more crippled Zoro (Oz jr fight + 1st Kuma short fight)

+Zoro fought Luffy without really using his Katanas on Whiskey peak
I don't even know why there is a need to debate

Why no english chapter when the korean is already out since hours?

lol nope. Wano is going to be a long arc. Oda is just taking his own sweet time with it when it comes to the rest of the straw hats.

Attached: ECFovV4XsAEhmyi.jpg (800x650, 229K)

Bros...
Luffy lost all of his gains...

Attached: ....png (209x584, 127K)

Korean only comes out now. There is a few hours delay. Scanlators probably are sleeping right now.

shut the fucking hell up you dumb asshole. No one answered the first four times you asked, no one will answer now

>Big Mom pumped with gallons of anesthetics, just freshly wrapped with 100% seastone a moment ago immediately stalemate Kaido for the entire night without two of her strongest homies
Mama a strong

>kill
He just hit them, he did not want to kioll them. They will wake up onece they regain their consiousness.

Training with mihawk is a mistake. Zoro is kind of overpowered because of it.

>Oda keeps cockblocking Zoro from getting his sword back
just give it to him jesus

Nice
I never read dialogue in One Piece anyway so I'm fine with this for now.

People thinks she weak because of whole cake island.

>I never read dialogue in One Piece anyway so I'm fine with this for now.

Attached: 1451227888134.jpg (267x323, 12K)

what is this?

I finally found you uncle Kizaru.

No because then Zoro would just oneshot everything and it's too early for that.

anime promo

this is what peak performance looks like

Attached: 1556372832937.jpg (1636x1250, 569K)

Why does zoro always put kuina's sword in his mouth?

Crocodile should be in it instead of blackbeard.

Symbolic

>1 yonko level
>3 yonko commander level
>2 mid tiers
>1 absolute jobber

What the hell is the text in the back saying? Rica sive in?

Phallic

Symmetry

He killed the magistrate, though. He seems to have way more killing intent since he's on wano. Look at his expressions when fighting/angry. In fact, he was always someone who stayed cool in most situations. Here, however, he has quite a short temper.

Losers who lost early on don’t get to be in the cover.

yeah I think they are the kings of the black market of quick manga releases.

>jobber "no living creature can stand toe to toe with me in the desert" dile

Attached: 1554824232212.png (307x300, 26K)

I haven't read any spoilers and I'm scared it's going to be a short and boring chapter and all this wait would be for nothing.
Please tell me it's a fun chapter bros...

animated carrot feet

Yeah wonder why he said that. Aokiji could easily just turn the entire desert into ice.

AHHHHHH NOT PRE-TIMESKIP NON-HAKI NON-GEAR LUFFY PUNCHES!!! AIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 15K)

What

>no living creature can stand toe to toe with me in the desert
that statement is true though

He just wants ONE fight without getting interrupted.

she looks so weird but I can't help but want to fuck her, what is wrong with me

You know I totally forgot about the clones in this. I am sure they will grow be more important to the stories lore later on. Its so cool tho, looking back at all the big reveals and shit, cant wait till this all ties together. I mean I hope it does.

his feats and actions all btfo most people in marineford, cope unless you think zoro couldnt get stronger after losing to buggy

Badass Zoro wiping floor with people. Based.

Not really unless you are a zoro fanboy

Reading at the speed of light is the superior way to read.

Attached: FAE149EE-58B1-483B-9761-27B7FEABB41B.jpg (500x366, 58K)

Why would I lick her boots when I could just lick her toes and/or asshole instead

Attached: unleash the inner Kubo.png (886x1047, 897K)

And crocodile could turn his Ice into sand.
Crocodile originally said that because he can detect nearby underground waterway with his power and create quicksands.

stop it

Attached: 1536109096508.png (236x399, 98K)

that's because Oda is a retconning hack, nothing new

It will never not be funny that an ex-new worlder jobbed to pre-gear luffy

Why is Wano so hyped up when it started with the same cookiecutter plot as every arc? Tragic backstory loli and man in charge with high taxes/hates the environment. It makes Thriller Bark and Dressrosa look groundbreaking. Did everyone just miss Zoro after the blandness of Zoa and Whole Cake Island?

Attached: 1554659943874.png (680x915, 334K)

Reminder crocodile took on
>Jozu+Doflamingo
>Mihawk
>Akainu

Attached: 20___play_and_repeat__usoppxreader__by_cawy_x-da6w3wd.jpg (1280x720, 53K)

>desert into ice
>Croc cutting through Aokiji's ice and Akainu's magma in Marinford.

Isn't early for these? Kiku and tsuru only got shown like two weeks before their debut.

Attached: feats.png (875x1056, 615K)

It might have something to do with the pacifistas condidering that they all look like Kuma.

Honestly I'm starting to get really tired of this arc. It's just setup chapter after setup chapter after setup chapter with Oda skipping fights and tons of other shit in between.

No fucking way in hell he could. Shoeless Sanji isn't even a real downgrade while you probably take 90% of Zoros powers by taking his swords. The fight might get drawn out if Zoro finds and picks up sharp objects he can do moves with, even a fucking toothpick might be enough to make a difference but even then Sanji most likely low diffs.

No he didn't. He just clash briefly with them.

Yeah, and Morgan took on Garp back then.

>b-but oda is a hack!
I see i've won.

>no argument
I see i've won.

Don't see anything wrong with it. He was rusty and underestimated luffy.
Editors. The climax of the arc have the potential to be good.

Just put the series on hold for a year. The real fights won't be starting until the fire festival.

I blame the strawhats for being weak. Oda should have make all of them much more stronger than they are currently.

What the fuck do powerlevels have to do with anything? The strawhats are strong enough as they are, what do you want, Chopper running around taking on Yonko commanders?

wait i thought that was Vergo not Kuma

Attached: Vergo_With_Dango_on_Face.png (660x720, 591K)

Enjoy the ride. Wano is going to be a long ass arc.

Is this the only color spread without Luffy or Nami?

Rayleigh is an old, retired fart and yet he can still fight admirals and swim across oceans for days

>dude he magically got weaker
Is just lazy hack writing and inconsistent with many other examples of characters who don't get weaker just because they haven't fought in a while

There is also no indication that that he gained strength in Impel Down, any such assumption is headcanon to justify his random power spike where he could suddenly tank yonko commander attacks.

Only luffy and zoro and sanji to a degree.

Germas versions do look like Vergo, but the governments version could be modeled after Kuma.

Wano is a climax of a giant arc/saga that started in 650s. It's pretty much the first time since Fishman Island when you go conclusion first, set up for the future second.

Luffy already wants and Zoro and Sanji probably will too before this arc ends.

>chapter drops for my birthday
>nothing happens outside of characters somehow teleporting to the other side of Wano while Big Mom took ages
How should I interpret this for the year to come ?

Attached: 1466077241146.png (282x339, 143K)

Unlike Rayleigh. Crocodile got beaten by whitebeard and lost his will. Haki basically means willpower. He got back his will after impel down.

What if Virgo was a young Kuma?

>kinemon riding a pheasant

Now we have all three animals of momotaro's tale

Seriously travel in Wano is fucked up. It's like a trip between any two points takes few minutes unless one is in Kuri.

Where can I read the latest chapters? Neither Mangastream nor Jaimini's Box have had them for two weeks now.

>muh traditional sword guy gets BTFO by guns
kek

If someone else wants to link me the HD raw scans which are already out according to mangatail, I'll translate the pages. Anyone who wants to photoshop the text in feel free to do so.

Zoro has been doing all of these fucking glares.
what does it mean

How new are you? There is a Jump break and the scanslator turned himself in a week ago.

This year is just preparation and build up and oden flashback. 2020 is where shit hit the fans.

>How new are you?
I'm not a regular at all. I just came over to see if there was some special two-week break or some shit going on.

Attached: i hate this.jpg (302x225, 14K)

Kaido weapons are deadly.

So did the provider get arrested or are they just keeping their heads low because authorities are cracking down on the piracy scene again?

>the scanslator turned himself in a week ago.
what?

It's fake news. The raws of all the shines are all out on mangatail already. The releases just got delayed due to the hurricane in japan

You're getting some meat to this chapter.

didn't zoro use pillars as nunchucks ?

>japantimes.co.jp/news/2019/08/11/national/crime-legal/man-arrested-allegedly-illegally-uploading-popular-one-piece-manga-viewing-website/
Our previous scanslator is now in jail and he did turn himself in. The ones providing our current scan is a different source

forgot to also reply to

>and he did turn himself in
But why?

>Zoro chapter
>No break next week
>Possible Zoro chapter next week as well

Attached: Hiyori happy.png (197x217, 26K)

Samurai's honor.

Only retards. She was in her hunger pan state the whole time (which is very clearly a weakened state, she can't think for shit and can't even use haki) yet was totally invincible. Luffy was scared as fuck of her and ran for his life.

Yeah it makes absolutely no sense. I know Oda is bad with distances but Zoro and Hiyori seem to travel at lightspeed, Kawamatsu even faster, but that shark took years to arrve at Udon. At this point Wano shapeshifts to suit the plot and nothing else.

They did say act 3 is when shit hits the fan in kabuki theatre.

That will be three fingers and a leg, pay up user

But that was Brook's shadow who said it, not the real Ryuma himself.

But he also said that Shusui would be "satisfied" with Zoro.