Bokuben no Spoil TEXT yet

But OK, We have Spoil PIC

Attached: Voice.jpg (1080x759, 153K)

Other urls found in this thread:

manamoa.net/bbs/board.php?bo_table=manga&wr_id=1752952
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: spoil1.jpg (1659x1231, 596K)

You think S2's opening will have Asumi and Mafuyu's seiyuu singing too?

Attached: spoil2.jpg (1669x1249, 579K)

Attached: spoil3.jpg (1339x777, 428K)

No. I Think they want to Push CV Unit "Study"

Attached: spoil4.jpg (755x476, 162K)

Rizu ch next week according to the guy who posted the pics.

>dat ass
not again

Attached: 1562956594675.gif (570x456, 1.72M)

Will Oomori fuck Kawase?

>ass again kek
My sides >< Assfags will be happy.Her character is useless except her ass

>Fumino alone + her club
>Rizu x Seki
>Umihara x Kobayashi
>Oomori x Kawase
>Uruka x Nariyuki
>Mizuki
Best end.

Cute Fumino

I see a Mizuki

Hold up, this seems to match the ‘fake’ spoilers from the last thread. Could it be....

Fumino a shit

Hanae x Reiji
Mafuyu x Nariyuki
3 jealous sisters

>More Mafuyu and Miharu
Based

Mafuyu
This gonna be good.

>time travel boobs
>talking ass
Sensei is a wizard

> Is a """"""""group""""""" chapter
> Mafuyu stole the chapter
> Again
Good timeline

Attached: 1565772429174.png (3840x2160, 767K)

I love these Sens-- Group Chapters!

Take your pills

> "Soft"
Is there any part of Sensei's body that Moeman hasn't touched?

Attached: moemanfeels.png (301x434, 79K)

Tsutsui has the opportunity to be remembered as one of the best romcom authors of all time or one of the worst.

1 jealous sister
Miharu isn't happy he will steal her sister, but it's willing to accept it. We didn't see a similar development for Mizuki yet and Fumino will convince herself that this is what she always wanted: oh my Uruka, oh my Rizu, oh my Mafuyu

Today I will remind them.

Attached: 100 chapters of development.png (570x1000, 160K)

Now we have Reiji, so it's worth it.

>editor: 22i-kun. It's time for a group chapter. Group chapter, OKAY? GROUP CHAPTER!
>22i: *raughs*
It's hilarious that Nariyuki can identify his future wife by her ass now.

>O MY DEAD WIFE'S LAPTOP
Yeah, no.

>I love Rizu

Does this count as a Mizuki chapter?

The curse blessing of the fatass strikes again!

Also megane miharu is mirakuru.

>literally nande koko ni sensei ga!?
Also, she was stuck there for dozens of minutes and now we can add butt play to their milestones. Where has this useless woman's athleticism gone?

>Muh Fumino is always associated with her dad
>Muh muh Fumino chapters are the same gag tits

KEK every chapters Mafuyu is associated with her ass and every chapters you can see how pitiful character gag is Mafuyu

>It's hilarious that Nariyuki can identify his future wife by her ass now
Because Nariyuki see more her ass than her face

What is she giving him?

>how pitiful character gag is Mafuyu
Haha yeah. Look at that pitiful gag character share nice moments and secrets with the MC in her chapters. Isn't watching her slowly open up to him with every appearance a riot? Hah.

Study charms. She probably bought them to hand out to her students when they get back from the holidays and she's awkward with the ones Nariyuki tutors so she asks him it to them.

Attached: 1551640427300.gif (256x256, 60K)

Rizu should comb her hair like that more often

>those are for the girls

Yup.

>no one tries to separate perfect chopsticks for luck
Truly the worst will happen here...

What does mafuyu get?

>fake spoiler in the last thread is good
>actual chapter is different but it's even better
Man 22i does not disappoint us again senseibros

the D

First consensual molestation of the year.

>it was soft...
he finally got a handful of sensei's ass

Attached: 1565931367967.jpg (208x250, 18K)

GRUMBLE

Mafuyu stole this chapter again... I like her but it's not even funny at this point, I feel sorry for the other heroines

Attached: Screenshot_20190815_012355_org.videolan.vlc.jpg (1560x720, 299K)

It's part of her "proper" atire, so we probably won't see it often. She did that in her makeover chapter too iirc.

>Muh Fumino is always associated with her dad
That's true: after her arc everyone of her solo chapters has a cameo of Reiji, imo it's Tsutsui's hackneyed way to show that Furuhashis are mending their relationship. This isn't however the reason why her chapters aren't as liked as they were before. Before her arc we she had some cute moments with Nariyuki were they acted as a couple without either of them fully realizing it while they were happening: the typhoon chapter, detective Fumino chapter. After her arc and after the "I'm awake" moment. She is more conscious of those moments and isn't able to fully enjoy them anymore, because of her earlier decision to support the other two. Well yes she is now closer to the situation Uruka is in, she would like to have a relationship with him, but she assumes it isn't possible anymore.

>Muh muh Fumino chapters are the same gag tits
If after the birthday gift chapter she still is getting those it means that served no purpose and it will never go away.

appeared in the chapter == stole it
I'd rather wait for the whole chapter to judge it.

Extras.

Attached: 01.png (720x1131, 29K)

Attached: 02.png (720x1131, 31K)

Attached: 03.png (720x1131, 32K)

Attached: 04.png (720x1131, 29K)

Attached: 05.png (720x1131, 41K)

stop questioning her age , Nariyuki

Attached: 06.png (720x1131, 31K)

Attached: 07.png (720x1131, 30K)

Attached: 08.png (720x1131, 37K)

Attached: 09.png (720x1131, 38K)

who can hate Reiji?

Slut

like in 105/106?

Serious question, is the MC gay or autistic?
Hes not the usual retarded oblivious you see in romcoms.
He just blush like a cheap version of Nisekoi MC.

He's jusr moeer than the girls

>group chapter
>better give sensei 4 pages for her alone
The numbers add up I guess.

speedreader-kun, romance the last thing in moeyuki's mind.

Nisekoi MC literally has nothing going for him
Not even the initial plot

There was a lack of asshot in the previous chapter, so this is nice

>KEK every chapters Mafuyu is associated with her ass
Don't lie user. The previous chapter didn't have that at all. Unlike Fumino's chapter, Sensei's chapters are not filled with gags and jokes only

>ESL

I highly doubt anyone can measure up to sensei even just appearing

For some reason the story started in third year of high school rather than the second year or first year like most high school stories. So the author can use exams as an excuse to stall everything.

It's amazing how this manga is probably close to ending soon, has over a hundred chapter, and yet despite the high amounts of bra shots and bathing scenes, the number of pantyshots in the whole manga can be counted on one hand. Even stranger when you realize that the mangaka did Kosaki-chan, which had tons of them.

I love Rizu
>new hairstyle
Cute

Attached: Rizu8.png (602x800, 527K)

based imouto

Jesus Christ Mizuki calm down.

It's because this manga is very highbrow and he doesn't want to cheapen it by adding unnecessary lewdness.

Attached: vol12 extras.png (450x3050, 266K)

We'll have to deliver a restraining order if things keep going like that.

Attached: reiji wants it.png (509x400, 139K)

We'll have to deliver a restraining order if things keep going like that.

Attached: he loves rizu.png (509x400, 136K)

I didn't do anything wrong

Attached: Rizu15.png (116x106, 23K)

Were the "fake" text spoilers true? I can't tell.

22i just isn't very original.

No, but sensei eats up screentime with legit development display even when most of her panels focus on her ass.

>No
So Mafuyu route isn't locked? Possibly playing it safe with Fimino and Rizu until 22i decides otherwise, I guess.

Much better this way. Should do one for each volume.

Did one for volume 11.

Attached: vol11 extras.png (400x2700, 230K)

>even when most of her panels focus on her ass.
But they don't

Would you consider buying the whole manga if sensei won?

Attached: sensei stronk.png (1716x1200, 1.35M)

yes,but I only buy paper

>another Mafuyu chapter disguised as a group chapter

Maybe only Sensei's arc volume and the final one.

>Question 89:
This is just to good.
I love how her arc retroactively makes her good chapters shit as well
>I don't want to go home, because my dad might be there
>Dad waits for her with a spare umbrella, so his daughter won't get wet and get a cold
Fumino is the only one holding the grudge for 10 years.

>virgin boyfriend vs chad cleaner

>Nariyuki having a copy of nande koko
That's what anyone could assume, but it's even funnier when in the manga it's the other way around and it's sensei having a less perverted(probably) shoujo version

K

he betrayed scholarship-chan

That's the idea.

It's not like he'll go to his preferred university without good marks on exams.

actively trying to brand her bro as a imouto lover, that's far even for her.

>Asahi-sensei
Yea Forumstsumare Fushigi kenkyu-bu is nice but Daisuke is too much of a manwhore sometimes.

Attached: fushigi_141_01.png (1336x1920, 934K)

Attached: 9f4.jpg (960x540, 57K)

> Manwhore
Really? If anything he's the most reasonable MC I've seen in a while. Nariyuki is more in a weird spot since he's written as a dense goodie two shoes, yet he must turn into a manwhore or a perceptive one as the plot demands, which is jarring to read at times.

when I mean manwhore I don't mean manwhore if that makes any sense, Daisuke is constantly on the defensive and he's stuck in perpetual firstyearhood.

>sensei shilling again

This shit is getting boring desu.

Reminder that Sensei factually makes up for only 26% of the appearances in the manga

Cervix and lips.

Fun fact: I suggested that tlanon call daisuke a manwhore ala Nariyuki and the madman actually did it. Also, Reiko is best girl.

regardless of her relationship with Nariyuki, we're getting loser to her reconciling with the incapables. I wonder what will be first that or exams.

if you can't identify your woman by her ass she isn't your woman

Ideally, it should happen before the exams, she has a full month before it happens.
But realistically, she'll probably congratulate them after they pass.

Moeyuki had to do a bit of reasoning to figure out that it was mafuyu.

what is fushiken?

I checked the raw against google tl and a couple dictionaries and I still couldn't quite get it

Attached: 1565353926762.jpg (835x1200, 252K)

she doesn't have a month the exams are all through january,

Is this chapter proof that Sensei has feelings for Nariyuki? I need this evidence to stick it in the face of those awful Fuminofags.

isn't it short for Fushigi Kenkyuubu?

>I need this evidence to stick it in the face of those awful Fuminofags.
Why? There is already more to confirm that without this chapter

Ah. Shit stirrer's woken up, I see.

>oreimo
>bokuben
>konosuba

Not really. Most people haven't been convinced.

.....I see
I guess they really like their contractions

gyaru, sensei, hypnotits, and immorals are best girls, if you disagree fight me. because I know the DumbAssfag is here somewhere

he's just cleans for her there's nothing more to their relationship, student x teacher is immoral

>they really like their contractions

More like they like stupidly long names that require to be shortened when quoted.

>BOKUTACHI WA BENKYOU GA DEKINAI

>Ore no Nounai Sentakushi ga, Gakuen Love Comedy wo Zenryoku de Jama Shiteiru
>Gun-Ota ga Mahou Sekai ni Tensei shitara, Gendai Heiki de Guntai Harem wo Tsukucchaimashita!?
>Yuusha ni Narenakatta Ore wa Shibushibu Shuushoku wo Ketsui Shimashita
That's simply stupid.

Sucks to be an irrelevant non-senseifag I guess.

>stone's korean is out
>still no bokuben
Korean is not our friend anymore

Stone is always out first though?

>Most people haven't been convinced.
No one cares

R8

Attached: 22-23.png (1795x876, 1.46M)

Uruka hair should be redder me think. Good job nonetheless.

>Title: They who make a pilgrimage, thinks of the passing year and "X"
Text-based:
>On New Year's Eve, Nariyuki, Haruma, and Kanade went to the temple for Hatsumode when they encounter Fumino, Rizu, and Uruka. Nariyuki mentioned how much the Kimono suited them, and Fumino was moved to tears from how much Nariyuki had grown.
>Seeing how much bags of food Fumino had, Nariyuki helped carry them. Fumino decided to gave her thanks by feeding him one of the corn dogs she has. Rizu, however, took the initiative and fed him udon, and Uruka quickly followed through with Takoyaki.
>As it turn out, Haruma and Kanade took Nariyuki out so he could take a breather, and they knew that the Incapable Girls were coming as well.
>Nariyuki decided to go purchase some charms as he told them to head towards the temple. At the shrine shop (Juyujo), he encounters Asumi and the High Stage employees selling charms. Nariyuki wanted to buy charms for passing exams, but were sold out even before Asumi's shift started. Asumi then gave Nariyuki a tease after noticing that he had takoyaki sauce on his face.
>Nariyuki then took a different route to meet up with the others when he encounter a very familiar butt. Upon hearing Miharu's voice that she's trying to find Mafuyu, Nariyuki asked and confirmed that it was Mafuyu who is stuck between the bushes. After saving Mafuyu, Mafuyu explained how she got into that situation, and handed out the Exam Passing Charms that she had purchased.
>As he walked up the stairs, Nariyuki was thinking how clumsy

user asked me to use manga hair colors, this took me 2 days but was worth it.

>...Mafuyu is along with how the exam is right around the corner. Nariyuki then started thinking about the Incapable Girls and his interactions with them.
>At the top of the Sawako greeted Nariyuki, telling him that he's so late that it's already new years (actually 10 minutes before new years, as confirmed by Haruma), while Kashima called him a mean prince for making princess Furuhashi wait (in a teasing manner).
>As they prayed in front of the shrine, Nariyuki was reminded of how wild of a year it had been, but enjoyed it.
>Nariyuki: "I wonder how much longer will the all of us be together? Tears or Laughters, I'm sure it won't last for much longer. Which is why, I wish that the path they chose will be one filled with happiness." (俺はこいつらにあとどれくらい寄り添っていけるのだろう。泣いても笑ってもきっとそれはもう長くない。だらら、願わくばどうかこいつらの行く道が幸せなものでありますように)

Sensei’s softened up considerably over time but being an ice queen type hasn’t been fully defrosted. Subconscious feelings have been implied recently so it seems increasingly unlikely that her feelings will stay non romantic.

>Nariyuki was thinking how clumsy
Honestly she's just cute
>bought all the passing exams charms available to give them to her students

Everything other than Fumino's chin looks great.

Should have removed Asumi then it would be perfect, redditor

>clumsy
Probably meant socially awkward and not physically clumsy.

The forget me nots on sensei are about the right color but I think those roses were supposed to be white.

>Fumino decided to gave her thanks by feeding him one of the corn dogs she has. Rizu, however, took the initiative and fed him udon
so we got from
>Do You want some udon?
to
>You will eat udon, whether you like it or not
good for Rizu I guess, at least the realization from her arc didn't go nowhere (like a certain realization from another arc)

It's less terrrible than the usual ones.

>3 stooges shenanigans that even his bros had to bail him out
>usual hehe teasing for the 49th time
>actual development + fanservice
the gap just keeps getting bigger

Nariyuki wishes the incapables good luck and happiness chasing their dreams after graduation while he will personally take care of his teacher's happiness

>Rizu, however, took the initiative and fed him udon

Rizu confirmed for winner.

Attached: c068_18.png (1568x1145, 710K)

> I wonder how much longer will the all of us be together? Tears or Laughters, I'm sure it won't last for much longer.
Valentine bloodbath when?

despite making up only 13% of the cast, mafuyu is responsible for 57% of the series's popularity

It's like that in the manga page as well, maybe it's less noticeable in BW
I thought about doing that but it looked too pale plus I had an inspirstion about Ice roses. It sounded cooler in my head.

Rizu declaring to Fumino she won't loose to her when?
>I don't like Nariyuki like that
>Then it's even better, that means only 4 left
>4?

is Haruma Chadbayashi's name?

mafuyu refuses to sing and should remain in character even for the op

Yes

It BTFO all those faggots that say she doesn't have any development.

oh sure she has, her book ending the the whole cultural festival clusterfuck was it's only saving grace, but who even remembers about that petzoned character tight?

the girls will try to feed Nariyuki but Nariyuki will instead feed Mafuyu

The festival arc's Rizu scenes near it's end are what made me a Rizufag.

Asumi/Miharu has secretly recorded Mafuyu at karakoe

Only Asumi and Fumino remain static, underdeveloped characters at this point
Even Uruka stopped shooting herself in the foot and made up her mind about her dream vs love dilemma

I didn't particularly like the idea of a Rizu end, but the chapter where she is the only one calm and thinks about him and no herself when Nariyuki drops from the ViP recommendation program, made me rethink that. Later on Uruka's chapters started to have a similar notion.

Attached: 97_16.png (585x835, 307K)

would she have gone to karaoke ever?
that could be a fun chapter if nariyuki ends up in the room alone with her and ikeda sees the two of them leaving together

Based. She's too good for this shitty fanbase.

I imagine Mafuyu has gone to karaoke one her own it totally fits in with her character,
maybe after all the exams are over she'll go there to celebrate but Nariyuki will be there working a part time job,
but then his shift will end so it'll turn into a c97 doujinshi

She might have gone on her own at some point?

Rizu will be the cutest bridesmaid and caterer at Moeman's wedding

>2 chapters and significant focus in a group chapter this rotation
>even the poll bonus chapter fleshed out and developed her character
Now we wait for the visiting Dadyuki's grave, Nariyuki meeting Mafuyu's parents and the main trio finding out about Nariyuki's illicit relationship with his teacher chapters

I want Mizuki to find out about Mafuyu first and then spend a chapter getting to know her future sister in law and Miharu but it won't happen because Mizuki only gets the extras or joke scenes.

actually I think a side girl will find out first, maybe Ikeda?

Yes she will do that on Reiji and Hanae's wedding,

I guess she'll be a bridesmaid along with Fumino, Mizuki and Hazuki

what if Hanae has a fifth kid?

>Stealth Mafuyu chapter
based

The main heroine in the center, of course.

Thanks for the colouring.

Holy shit, they called their support teams. This could be very good.

Or another great opportunity wasted.

Attached: minori1.jpg (640x360, 63K)

Ass and panty line rule again

Attached: 1557850304430.png (662x617, 685K)

>yfw the girls never find out about Mafuyu and Nariyuki and just get rejected without knowing who the person he wants to make happy is

Damn user. Good colouring! Thought it was official colouring or something until I noticed Foom hair

>yfw only Uruka and Rizu confess, Uruka doesn't want an answer though and moves on; Rizu doesn't get a straight answer, just something about him wanting to concentrate on studying, time skip, it's a Rizu end, after all but after some time and not immediately

who's the girl beside oomori?
and I see a best chono on the keft

wsj is truly toilet paper quality

That's Kawase

I could agree with this. It is sad that Fumino has been wasted and that the same thing is happening with Mafuyu. Giving a character a lot of attention is not a good sign.

that's a high level loner move

>Mafuyu butt in a yukata
Sensei wins again

Attached: 1520518769572.png (1010x1010, 236K)

is that even possible
how strong is her ass vacuum

user please stop trying, Rizu is mascot tier.

Attached: HK_rizu.jpg (1096x1600, 310K)

I was hoping for Miko Mafuyu like here , but this is fine

>yfw he does give them an answer and tells them I want to make Mafuyu-sensei happy

apparently I don't actually have the rizu squirrel crop

Attached: HK_rizu2.jpg (1096x1600, 277K)

"Group" chapter
>gives all the flags to sensei anyway
I'm starting to feel sorry for the rest of the girls.

>Reiji learns from his mistake with Fumino and tries to be a good father for his new kid
>Fumino watches as her new sibling gets the fatherly love and care she never got
>Her father's attempts to reconnect with her slowly diminish, instead he pours it all towards his new kid

Attached: Bitter_smile.jpg (1202x401, 225K)

Reiji was always a good father, other than that one slap he's incredibly doting. she was just blind to it

Thanks. What's wrong with Fumino's hair?

Fumino isn't being wasted though: interactions between Reiji, Fumino and Nariyuki. Fumino staying at the Yuigas and bonding with Mizuki by the end of it they'll formally be a big family when Reiji marries Hanae

I feel sorry for Tsutsui. It's his fault people don't care about them and he's written himself into a corner with Sensei where if she doesn't win he'd have just created his own downfall with all the flags and development he's giving her and the expectations he's generating.

I really hope the next Fumino chapter is about finding out who's dating Reiji.

Guess I'm already used with the anime hair colour. Manga hair colour definitely better so you done a good decision there

Attached: 1556392092080.jpg (1913x2393, 1.98M)

One best girl and 4 mediocre ones > 5 mediocre girls

Wtf bros. The gooks skipped Bokuben and start uploading manga from other magazine.

if sensei doesn't win he's already seen how dangerous 40L of petrol can be.

They know we're a terrible, undeserving fanbase.

Man, I just want to see Fumino.

They only uploaded 4 manga of Jump this week.

And now you must pay for those sins.

Fumino becomes his sister when Reiji marries Hanae
Nariyuki marries Rizu and they have a child (or two)
Asumi is their children's doctor
Nariyuki works alongside Mafuyu

I don't know about Uruka though

This. This manga should get the Yuuna treatment scan wise.

I hope that's not the reason she may win though. If hes purely doing this due to popularity I'd rather he didn't desu.

go stare at some wall, same thing

wanna eat sensei ass

buried 4 feet under

Why the fuck all this girls have to ruin my sensei chapter ?

it's the other way around, him writing her this way is the reason she's popular, in order for her to lose the moebowl he'd actively have to degrade her character

Uruka has the best kimono

This is retarded. Being a pro level skater requires immense coordination. How can she fall to the ground and throw her ass in the air every fucking time?

I want to see Rizu destroying Fumino now that she is taking the initiative

She's used to her feet sliding along on blades.

If her tits can bend time her ass can bend space

Uraka takes didgeridoos left, right, and center

It is a hefty ass user.

Attached: 191912900.png (1568x3435, 1.9M)

Kek, foompanzees can't catch a break

Attached: 1562536913041.png (624x1511, 742K)

Wtf you guys keep telling me JB are a bunch of fags but they seems pretty based to me
>Pic related are the credits for Vol 12 extras

Attached: Screenshot_20190816-110035.png (559x522, 316K)

At least Rizu is showing some progress post-arc like I hoped.

>you guys
you mean the viz shill that wouldn't shut the fuck up for a few days?

Attached: 1562576278491.png (624x1511, 385K)

Well, it's still her just getting jealous and acting without thinking much, which is exactly what kickstarted her arc.

Begone, JB shill.

Fucking kek

kys vizshit

>Nino and Miku won't win
wtf I love JB no-
>Neither will Ichika
fuck off JBshill

These really went downwards after Sensei. Then again Sensei's is hard to top but I was still expecting some large scene for Rizu. If Sensei can get a date and the ice rink scene then Rizu can get something more than what she got.

Attached: c117_14.png (1568x1145, 765K)

IIRC aren't we supposed to have a CP this week?

Development > "big" moment

Waiting for the asumi cover reveal.

Mafuyu and Yotsuba best girls

Attached: minori.jpg (320x180, 22K)

Ichika lost long time ago though

This

Yes, best girls indeed. But they will not win.

Attached: minori_.jpg (310x310, 58K)

This made me cry. All these anons without soul that didn't care left me speechless.

This shit fanbase only cares about romantic "progression".

How does sensei have a big fat thick juicy ass when she's a lazy bum?

who is this? and why dies she keep getting posted recently?

She has a big fat juicy ass BECAUSE she's a lazy bum. She doesn't have to spend all of her time practising being manhandled anymore.

This

Dropped if Sensei wins

Yotsuba

>Mafuyu winning would be like Ichigo 100%
>Uruka winning would be the Ichigo 100%
>Fumino or Rizu get a 3 month sequel years later meeting a guy who looks like Nariyuki but isn't Nariyuki. Nariyuki-clone turns her down because he doesn't want to be compared to moeman

Pretty sure she was hiding in the bushes and simply got herself stuck. What's so weird about that?

good, nobody will miss you

but from which series?

Nariyuki you fucking idiot. You can't tell them that like nothing.

Yes.

Zero no Tsukaima

>dropping a manga at the last chapter

Could someone just win the bowl already, it's getting tiring seeing the same shit over and over again.

wait seriously? how old is that series to be brought back now?

Sensei is working hard on clearing Nariyuki's route, but jump won't let her.

The winner will be decided after graduation.

Rizu is on the move.

Minori, Yotsuba and Mafuyu didn't like your post.

Attached: minori2.jpg (416x416, 29K)

Calm down, the girls don't care that but their support teams are doing their best.

Attached: _.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

Oh, I rewatched this a few weeks back and it was way better than I remembered.

Is it too late to get into this series? Is it ending soon?

It is not too late for you user.

Sawako will be a good rebound for Rizu

For what? My cousin showed me first episode of the anime of this and she told me it's good. I found the blue haired girl cute

What pisses me off the most is Naruyaki.
We don't get any clue that he might like any girl in particular.
He pretty much likes anyone from the start, because he's a good guy.

>Sawako

Fumino.

FTFY

It's probably ending in less than a year.

just read it then, eventually you will join us in our love of sawako abs and surprised Ikedas

Attached: ikeda_eh.jpg (126x237, 10K)

>We don't get any clue that he might like any girl in particular

Except Uruka.

Attached: just marry already.png (230x350, 63K)

I watched this for the first time (first five episodes so far) and I agree that it is a good show.

>sawako abs
It's been debunked a while ago.

Attached: c103_08.png (1568x1145, 654K)

Sawako, Miharu and Ikeda best girls. They need their own show.

They're back now, she ate too much udon after the festival and put on weight she went on a diet since then.

>she went on a diet since then

You shouldn't be lying on the internet.

Attached: c117_10.png (1568x1145, 802K)

Alright I'll pick it up lads, thanks.

the abs are already back
did we ever see Bikini Sekijou?

If you like the first episode you should enjoy the rest too. S2 is coming in October too. The manga is at a bit of a stalemate these days though since we aren't at the romance phase yet, but still worth a read if you like the anime.

honestly only a gay man would turn down the opportunity to lick Sawako tum

What will piss everyone off is him going "I love Fumino" in the end despite her being the most stale, boring and uninteresting girl. Then the girls she was supposed to play wingman for will support her realization of love at their own expense because she's oh so perfect for Nariyuki. Rizu's arc was already an early warning

>aren't at the romance phase yet
stop being in denial Mafuyu

that seems unlikely since Mafuyu will already be two months pregnant by then after they celebrated together for the end of exams

Maybe, but to be honest, I think even the author doesn't know where it's going.

He has things very clear. Its main objective is to fulfill the commitment it has with the five of them to help them achieve their goals so that they are happy. That is why he cannot see them any other way. Unlike Miharu or Sawako with whom he could consider having a romantic relationship.

Attached: ichicute.jpg (320x321, 64K)

Absolutely. If Tsutsui has the balls to pull that off, I'll throw my money at that mad man in an instant

Korean is out but I can't dump it

I really hope we get that soon, it'd be a huge waste if we they never make up before graduation. Fortunately for us, it's sensei so Tsutsui will go above and beyond

manamoa.net/bbs/board.php?bo_table=manga&wr_id=1752952
Idk how to dump from here though. Anyone?

You're all so naïve.
Here's how it works:
-Keep publishing chapters where the MC gets involved with some girl.
-Keep at it, make sure every options are open.
-When following starts to dwindle, choose most popular gril and make her win.
-Move on to next Manga with same story and different theme.

So, basically, it will go on forever.

he isn't commited to sensei, which makes their relationship even more odd, he has no obligation whatsoever with her, it wasn't until 102 when he said "I want to make you happy" when you could argue he committed to something with her

Are you actually falling for the shitposter's bait? This shit happens for every series where people say "X doesn't like the MC" even though it's obvious to everyone that they do

>Sawako abs are back
based

Attached: abs.png (336x365, 167K)

>he isn't commited to sensei

Attached: kumi.png (199x199, 59K)

She must have masturbated profusely to burn all that fat that fast

>final exams complete
>visits mafuyu's apartment to check if it needs cleaning
>all the pent up stress finally catches up with him when he sees Mafuyu in a clean tracksuit with a towel wrapped around her hair
>walks up to her and embraces her, smells the shampoo on her still damp hair
>Mafuyu looks up into his eyes while he looks down at her
>he instinctively leans down to kiss her, Mafuyu freezes and resists a little then stops holding back
>madly pawing at each other they find their way to mafuyu's bed
>only for Nariyuki to realise it's in a mess of exam time tables and help guides she's been flicking through to help her students

its funny how a random mook in hxh has a higher iq than all the "geniuses" in bokuben

Attached: 1565973454719.png (877x1300, 201K)

Licking and kissing intensifies

Oh wow, sensei could have literally been really fucking injured there.

Best supports holding best girl dolls
Yes, even Nariyuki is a best girl

Attached: 63644f1ec27f6ad41fb55fe8dad78b3a.jpg (752x1080, 508K)

Mizuki a shit.

> Asumi cover

Attached: 1565959961186.jpg (195x208, 35K)

>-When following starts to dwindle, choose most popular gril and make her win.
But authors never do this, they always go for their original main heroine no matter what which is what sucks.

This is a cute color page. Glad the side girls are getting some love

Is Mizuki going to grow up into a boob demon?

I want a Rizu doll too

Attached: Rizu123.png (217x174, 32K)

Attached: 01.png (750x1080, 363K)

>want to make Mizuki forget about her brother

Don't post my wife.

THIS FUCKING THIS
The best support girls for the best girls. Wonderful cover.

Mizuki copying her favourite Senpai's Swimsuit I see.

Attached: 1561650587208.jpg (1918x1400, 1.52M)

As a mafuchad, i can't deny this is very likely to happen, but what is most likely, is fucking nothing, even if mafuyu has raised most of flags, a romanceless ending with le power of effort and friendship through hard times is what i most expect to happen.

Attached: 02.png (1500x1080, 730K)

Well, it would be problematic for sensei to win.

Attached: 04.png (1500x1080, 665K)

Attached: 06.png (1500x1080, 671K)

Just give her a timeskip win, no one would bat an eye if adult, worker Nariyuki started pursuing her after 3-4 years, not even jump.

Cuuuuute

Attached: 1555309244621.jpg (408x475, 40K)

Graduation is in threeeeee months.

Oomori is probably not as jealous of the girls as much as he's jealous of the food.

Attached: 08.png (1500x1080, 670K)

ichicute..

if anything the second poll was the final push needed if anyone at Jump were to object a teacher winning, plus Tsutsui "solving" the "immoral" issue with the after graduation teasing.

hot pixie Mikoasumi

Attached: 10.png (1500x1080, 816K)

Attached: 12.png (1500x1080, 824K)

Nariyuki should vow to protect that ass

Attached: 14.png (1500x1080, 764K)

Attached: 16.png (1500x1080, 666K)

panel 3: What exactly is that? a can?

Attached: 18.png (1500x1080, 792K)

>Well, it would be problematic for sensei to win.
No, it really wouldn't

I'm already loving that Asumi cover.

Attached: c111_00.jpg (784x1145, 232K)

is there any hint for next week?

>Be a teacher
>Student start pranking you about marrying a student.
Yeah, you know how it goes from here.

Mafuyu is too cute

As well as the other girls finding out about their relationship I also want to see a chapter/mini arc where she finally reconciles with them

itadakimasu

Rizu is beautiful.

The only problem, well more an annoyance reslly, is that if sensei does win, big if, you'll have people sperging out for weeks about how she only won due to popularity.

A blessing and a miracle. Also a winner.

>Mafuyu
>Wasted
Are you even trying?

Mafuyu with her newly born twins introduces them to the trio and they finally get along

Rizu next week.

Only the buttdevastated foomers would do that, but who cares about them really

>people
Just the usual guy.

does the elephant care for the chirping of chicada?

Just laugh at them, her arc and biggest flags were before the second poll. Just laugh at a certain group of faggots and let them cope all they want.

>no background ikeda
dropped

Answer this honestly, regardless of whoever you want to stick your dick in: who do you think is actually the most compatible with Moeman?

Senpai.

Mizuki
Nothing is stronger than a family bond

Mizuk--I mean, Mafuyu or Rizu.

>and why dies she keep getting posted recently?
Because he's an Avatarfag which is even worse than a fucking namefag and should be shot

Literally any of the main 5 girls.

he's already basically married to Mafuyu

Uruka and Nariyuki have literally the same train of thoughts. Especially when it's about being dorks.

Can't wait for higher res

Attached: 20190609_195931.png (284x257, 75K)

reiji

>a change with rizu makes nariyuki go dokidoki!

Okay? This shit happens all of the time, just laugh at them and add them to the inevitable salt compilation

Moeman is fine with anyone since he's written to be the perfect goodie two shoes dense MC that solves any problem if the plot demands. But if I have to choose one, Fumino. For the lack of better word, I found them the most "equal" friends among the girl, and their interaction usually came from both party, which I think is important for compatibility.

user-san we're looking forward to more Rizu this chapter

Attached: TheBestSpoiler.png (631x631, 401K)

Mafuyu and Rizu. They are learning to be functional human beings capable of loving themselves and loving others. And when they realize what they feel for Nariyuki, they will not be so cowardly to admit it and will declare their love to him without fear of being rejected.

Also they have the best support girls Miharu and Sawako.

Attached: k.png (955x840, 197K)

Next chapter sounds like her "pet status" will get shot down some more.

Holy shit, imagine being Asumi and having your shitty cover page overshadowed by the color page promoting it. You can't make this shit up

For you.

Attached: WAIT UNTIL GRADUATION.png (1383x842, 474K)

Is this the first time Miharu has been in a color page? Nice to see side girl love.

inb4 Haganai end because 22i is a cop-out.

>I found them the most "equal" friends among the girl

Pure speedreading, the fact that she leads him on and feed him all kinds of bullshit is the complete opposite as what equals would do.

They look like they have Downs syndrome

I can see some new crops already
Based Rizubros

Attached: Rizu13.png (190x250, 27K)

Rizu is going to kidnap him and hold him at knife point?

You're mistaking her with Fumino.

I want to fuck all three yes even Mizuki.

Attached: 1564167634603.jpg (1920x1080, 834K)

ass implants finally

>problematic

I want to fuck all three dolls.

Kawase defected from the swim squad?

am I really though?

Yes. I love this recent attention Miharu is getting, the Kirisu sisters are the best.

Attached: 1564876599817.png (888x1000, 531K)

As a friend, I'd say Fumino. As a romantic partner, Tsutsui isn't trying to hide that him and Mafuyu are already basically married.

This change?

Attached: hit_inteligente_calvo.png (1280x719, 1.22M)

inb4 it's another dress-up chapter

>Bokuben will bring another Hall of Anal Devastation

Attached: Nip_delinquents_laughing_hestrically.png (634x381, 330K)

I'd give sensei some anal devastation

>Implying she wouldn't devastate your boy hole

all according to plan

I'm a Urukafag but I think Rizu got some of the best headpats.

yes, interestingly we see that her eyes are green in contrast to sensei's blue

can't wait for Miharu to accidentally call Nariyuki onii-sama in front of her parents

> Oomori is paired with Kawase
> Not Ikeda
I'm dissapointed.

You need to start reading the manga to find the answer.

>accidentally

Attached: 1564959108585.png (811x375, 265K)

When will the Kirisu parents appear? after exams but before results? valentines?

That's probably her fetish

Realistically, never. If they have a more prominent role they would have faces already, and seeing how they were literally appeared one time from Kirisu arc and only mentioned a one time later on, it seems like they will only be mentioned offscreen from now on (if they ever appear again that is).

>accidentally

Naturally, casually.

you really don't know your tropes at all do you.

wanna lick sensei everything

Attached: pero.png (166x242, 23K)

I'll enshrine his entire manga and some sensei merchandise.

And what trope are you talking about? Why would Tsutsui design another 2 character just to use them once or twice? If he didn't then it's reasonable to see that they aren't prominent. Contrast with someone like Reiji or Kasumi who got properly design only cement that the Kurisu parrents role aren't even that big in Mafuyu arc, and chances are they won't be later on.

Reiji and Kasumi didn't first appear in some flashback, they interacted with the characters from the beginning. The Kirisu parents won't get faces until they meet the main cast.

Somehow I have been enjoying Bokuben more than 5Toubun lately despite the lack of plot.

Also surprised at Rizu's transformation into an interesting character.

Attached: 5385d9c3704faefbace624316afa5451.jpg (1000x1240, 213K)

But they are an important part to Mafuyu's story and reconciling them would be a waste if it was just off screen

This page could very well be the ending of this manga if you think about it.

5toubun has been absolutely trite since the kyoto arc except for the pool chapter. It's like negi doesn't give a shit anymore, so why should we?

Also Rizu's development happened through the whole manga.

Woah woah woah, what am I seeing here? Is that Rizu acting differently because of what happened in her arc perhaps? How is that possible? What sorcery is this?

> meet the main cast.
Truly ask yourself then, would Tsutsui design another 2 characters that he can easily write off-screen like he has done so far?
> Important
We know that they are proud of their daughter achievement and dissapointed by her decision, and they have bad relationship ever since. All of that is done without ever making them appear in more then 2 panels IIRC. At this point they are just plot device really, and I don't see anything wrong with that since that's all we need to know.
> reconciling them would be a waste if it was just off screen
That's exactly what Tsutsui did though? We saw Mafuyu talk with her parrents over phone, we know that she visited them and reconciled. I doubt that issues will ever be touched on again since it is resolved already.

5toubun threads descending into a shitflinging hell are partly to blame

We've met Kirisu Natsumi and if you honestly think Kiriisumama is going to miss out on meeting her future son in law you are very much mistaken especially after overhearing Miharu's excited babble

>pic
Life points should have been almost empty.

Sensei best girl. Chem girl and hypnotits close seconds.

Bokuben being more enjoyable to read recently is mostly thanks to Mafuyu. If Tsutsui put the same effort into his other characters this manga would be actually good.

Honestly Senseifags are fucking annoying.

Rizu looking extra cute this chapter

Rizu is nerfed 90% of the time. Her popularity would be much higher with some design tweaks.

t. seething foomer

It's a harem manga. REGARDLESS of who wins there's gonna be a Hall of Anal Devastation

gyaru & immorals?

If Fumino wins, I'd just express my extreme disappointment and move on.
Not worth seething over, really.

I disagree. She's plenty cute as-is

I bet you're one of the faggots who preferred when she had the wig on

cute uruka

You need to look at reality user, rizu being so low on popularity polls is related to her design before anything else.

>uruka has the best yukata
>lip stick
>flower hairpin
based 22i

A yukata is for summer only. That's a regular Kimono they're wearing.

I agree. Being smug is fine in moderation, but tone it down, jeez.

It's much better this way if you ask me. She may not be the most popular, but that also means she doesn't have dedicated shitposters either

Fumino a shit!

>people
yeah those subhumans don't even qualify as such
>moeyuki, unlike other beta MC's, actually has good qualities that'd make him a good fit with any of the heroines, but for compatibility I'd choose Asumi and mafuyu in that order

Reminds me of how Fuminofags used to act ever since chapter 39.

>At this point they are just plot device really, and I don't see anything wrong with that since that's all we need to know.
They are more than just a plot device, they are an important part to how Mafuyu grew up and her conflict

>That's exactly what Tsutsui did though? We saw Mafuyu talk with her parrents over phone, we know that she visited them and reconciled. I doubt that issues will ever be touched on again since it is resolved already.
She started to talk to them again but we haven't got any confirmation that they've made amends. It wouldn't surprise me if they did but it also wouldn't surprise me if they didn't either

Being so low could hurt her chances at winning.

Fixed her for you.

Attached: 1551043215903.jpg (1070x1754, 1.17M)

Except they only had that chapter to act smug over. Senseifags have much more than that and Tsutsui keeps giving them more reasons with each chapter.

>would Tsutsui design another 2 characters that he can easily write off-screen like he has done so far?
But he already did estabilish a general character design for them in Ch. 101.

Attached: 06.jpg (784x1145, 551K)

I've come to terms with the fact that my favorites never win a long time ago. I'm just here for the cute moments

It's like according to them you cannot/are not allowed to enjoy the manga unless Sensei appears. Let alone being a Fuminofag, but they act like this towards every other girl every fucking chapter. It's beyond me how nobody is getting at them.

>Let alone being a Fuminofag
Because thread killing cancer get what they deserve.

Pretty hypocritical coming from a Fuminofag, how's it like to taste your own medicine?

Now who could Nariyuki be thinking of wistfully when he's glancing to the empty space to his left?

>It's beyond me how nobody is getting at them.
Maybe it's because the few people who may disagree deep down know they are right. I mean, just compare each chapter of the last rotation.
Nobody is stopping you from enjoying other girls either.

I actually don't get this panel.

Honestly senseifags are just the best part of these threads

>thread killing cancer
Oh yeah? And Senseifags making their life mission to say every girl sucks according to their ridiculous and obnoxious bias is totally healthy posting right?
Pretty sure Fuminofags haven't been obsessed with other fanbases and just posted Fumino and discussed Fumino. Senseifags are not satisfied with that, they have to shit on anything else. I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks that.
>Nobody is stopping you from enjoying other girls either.
Of course except you cannot have a single thread without Senseifags shitting all over the place. And what I think deep down is that you read this manga with bottle bottom thick bias glasses. That or just shitpost on purpose.

>It's the multireplying Foomshit again
Guess it's over, was a good thread. Luckily it's already at its end.

>Pretty sure Fuminofags haven't been obsessed with other fanbases and just posted Fumino and discussed Fumino
>unhealthy obsession with Urukafags to the point everyone who hates Fumino was one
Yeah, sure, whatever you say. And now you're going full throttle towards senseifags for no reason beyond people liking her/her scenes/her development over the other heroines.

Oh boy, the Fuminofag is about to do another of his spergouts again

I didn't even now I needed Miharu in a swimsuit in my life, but I'm glad eitherway.
Love the fact her swimsuit has a flower pattern (haru being spring) , while her sister's had snowflakes(fuyu beign winter) (the one from the first poll, since she had multiples)

>except you cannot have a single thread without Senseifags shitting all over the place. And what I think deep down is that you read this manga with bottle bottom thick bias glasses. That or just shitpost on purpose.
Senseifags are the majority. They also contribute the most discussion and speculation. How can you say we are biased when you're not even talking about the manga and instead are bitching that people don't praise the other girls. Explain why they would need to do so.

dual wielding Fumino is back
and the fucking bags
and crumbs on her face

cute Uruka
cute Rizu
no Fumino, no matter what will you do now, you will remain a joke, fucking kek

Maybe we should make a foomfag warning sign whenever he shows up.

We could have a bingo
>plays the victim
>multiple replies
>urukafags reeee
>senseifags reeee
>that was a falseflagger
>Fumino's arc was good
>the laptop made sense

>Pretty sure Fuminofags haven't been obsessed with other fanbases and just posted Fumino and discussed Fumino.
This is either a shitty troll or a legit retard

>You will eat my udon and you will gonna like it
Thanks Rizu for at last showing joke characters their place, more of this please

>Fumino tries to feed Nariyuki
>WANT SOME UDON is my gag you fucking bitch

and cute Asumi as well
only Fumino didn't get a chance to be cute in this chapter, only showcasing her gluttony
so there were real stomachaches after all, weren't they?

>muh chemistry
>flat is justice and anti normalfag
>there were 6 Y-sans with 2k votes each
>it wasn't a popularity poll
>muh endgame
>everyone hated Uruka in the beginning

Fumino doesn't have her bags anymore, I guess she ate all of it already.

You forgot
>focus on Uruka almost got the manga cancelled
>Fumino is the main heroine, Rizu is not a character

They hide behind Rizu and muh main heroinehood when people root for Sensei, but will shit on her when people say a Rizu end would be better received than a Fumino end.

That's 15. We need 9 more for a full bingo card.

>when people say a Rizu end would be better received than a Fumino end.
that's for sure: Tsutsui written Fumino into a position from which to win she needs to fuck over the friends she vowed to support for the entire manga. I'm glad he got rid of her being Nariyuki's love guide and got back to being a joke, because now you can't even seriously consider her doing anything.
I really wish he would work Reiji marrying Hanae to make her Nariyuki's sister on top of all this.

>to make her Nariyuki's sister
Will this be Bokuben's wedding cake?
I really hope it happens.

If only she wasn't
>muh Rizu
>muh Uruka
after 100 chapters it wouldn't be as bad.

But how big is Nariyuki's dong?

Attached: 1564334582681.png (222x226, 26K)

Big enough to handle all that ass

Attached: 1537123987007.png (870x595, 589K)

No fag, this thread, like the many that came before it, reeks of Senseifags feeling the unrelenting urge to shit on every other girl and fag in this manga, beyond "liking Sensei and her scenes"
Nice reading comprehension retard. I'm not saying they should praise. I'm saying Senseifags have pushed this 0 development meme while claiming Sensei is the only one having such and claiming everything any other girl gets is a joke or irrelevant. Pretty fucking convenient.
When have Fuminofags ever given a shit about anyone else? We've only ever discussed Fumino while rotten apples from various fanbases have pushed an obscure hatred campaign.

>When have Fuminofags ever given a shit about anyone else?
Okay, legit brain damage it is.

You, right fucking now. How can someone be this delusional?

They spend more time chanting mantras about hating uruka than anyting else.

>reeks of Senseifags feeling the unrelenting urge to shit on every other girl and fag in this manga
You fucking liar. At most they say the other girls can't hold a candle to her, but Fuminofags are the only ones who actively hate on other girls with Uruka being the most targeted.
>Nice reading comprehension retard. I'm not saying they should praise. I'm saying Senseifags have pushed this 0 development meme while claiming Sensei is the only one having such and claiming everything any other girl gets is a joke or irrelevant. Pretty fucking convenient.
Retard, everyone says that for Fumino because it's true. Rizu's development is acknowledged. Even fucking Uruka's progress is acknowledged. Mafuyu having the most development is a fact and you don't even have to be a Senseifag to see it.
>When have Fuminofags ever given a shit about anyone else? We've only ever discussed Fumino while rotten apples from various fanbases have pushed an obscure hatred campaign.
Okay, it's clear that you're just trolling now. Everyone hates you fags, and you aren't helping your side.

being a foomer is taking a toll I see

Attached: 1557441017465.png (792x429, 282K)

>all this shitposting
Looks like we never learn.

Attached: image.jpg (236x266, 11K)

HAHAHAHAHA

I honestly don't know how Nariyuki resists the urge to just mount that delicious ass

>When have Fuminofags ever given a shit about anyone else? We've only ever discussed Fumino while rotten apples from various fanbases have pushed an obscure hatred campaign.
Oh this is pure gold, kek.

Remember to discuss in a civilized and polite manner.

Attached: mafuyu.jpg (473x473, 54K)

He has pretty good self-restraint.

Attached: 15.png (898x1300, 468K)

I love Fumino.

Attached: 1550807604752.png (910x1035, 974K)

Can he even masturbate at home? They are poor as shit and he probably bathes with his siblings.

He masturbates at sensei's bath, that's one of the reasons he likes to come over at her place

Attached: 1560009803532.png (408x310, 79K)

Mizuki helps him like any good little sister would

The other is Moeyuki's mom?

>Nariyuki always gives a cute compliment "alone" to Fumino even in from the 2 other girls kek
It's so obvious that fumino will win the Nariyukibowl

Mizuki would sniff used tissues.

Kill yourself subhuman

No

What will happen once Moeyuki get the trio into their desired universities?
Will he finally consider romance?
Or he will continue focusing only studying once he enters his own university career?

no that's the young businesswoman that owns couple of businesses in their area: including a lingerie shop, a massage parlor a boutique were Nariyuki coincidentally got his first work experiences

Probably not given his brocon sister and annoying young twins. His house must suck for him, no wonder he prefers Sensei’s apartment.

Miharu > Sawako >>> Mizuki
Only the best supports for the best girls

Attached: threesome.jpg (440x568, 150K)

Poor girl. She doesn't deserve so much hate.

Attached: fumino.png (853x482, 367K)

I forgot about her, sorry.
And somehow it would be even more funny if she was indeed his mom.
>asking his husband's former student about a boyfriend
>Mafuyu is "dating" her son

since none of the girls are going to his university there is a possibility of a resolution after a time skip, or Nariyuki having a different girlfriend in college.
It depends on any of the girls confessing really and at this point I can only see Rizu confessing (Uruka obviously, but only for closure)

Stealth imouto

Attached: mizook.png (38x67, 6K)

his mom is older

We need Rizu with cheats (long hair) back.

Fumino still a shit

Mafuyu will make him her man right after graduation ends, he won't even have time to consider anything

Attached: 1552160923733.png (927x1300, 1.09M)

Fumino loves you too dear anons.

Attached: fumino.jpg (480x480, 57K)

Gyaru is good, should show up more often. Immorals is copy-paste from morals girls from many other series. Specially piss-chan from KissxSis, who I don't like so maybe I'm being biased here.

reverse Maegami?

What pic did his phone take at that moment?

I bet Uruka will confess to him in her arc and not let him answer. This will make him aware of romance in general.

I hate you

>Retard, everyone says that for Fumino because it's true.
>Everyone hates you fags
More like you and your 4-5 friends who started this crusade. Luckily these threads are made by more posters who are most certainly annoyed by your shit as well because that's simply what you're doing, annoying everybody by forcing biased opinions.
Concession accepted. Also calling out continuous shitpost by Senseifags right now because of being at break point =/= being obsessed with forcing viewpoints every single thread with muh stolen chapter and everyone is irrelevant. Plus Fuminofags don't care about Uruka at all. Personally I don't like her but I'm not among those spammers you hate so much which you use to fulfill your desire to conduct a crusade against Fuminofags out of jealousy. Likewise for Senseifags, this purely gems out of jealousy and denial at Fumino and the undeniable flags she received.

>and not let him answer
We don't need another Nino here.

Attached: ichika_miku_laughing.jpg (600x281, 25K)

Sometimes it is true, like in oregairu.

>192042160
Have sex

>More like you and your 4-5 friends who started this crusade.
I didn't start anything. Nobody was even talking about you idiots or your girl before you started sperging out again. This is why people don't like you no matter how hard you pretend this is the work of a handful of people. Also stop projecting, you're the only retard here who's being annoyed by the overwhelming Sensei support and can't even explain why we are biased or wrong.
>Likewise for Senseifags, this purely gems out of jealousy and denial at Fumino and the undeniable flags she received.
Oh, so it's come to this. How typical.

Fumino...

Attached: Rizu49.gif (500x281, 2.6M)

It's this fuminofag again
Just ignore him, he lives in an alternate reality

Attached: file.png (1356x162, 50K)

Ricchan

Attached: f.png (640x480, 334K)

what's the difference?

Imagine

An exclusive view of her tighs and ass

Attached: 1560793470401.jpg (1535x2048, 463K)

materials they are made of, kimono have 2 collars and the etiquette associated with both, kimono are more formal, yukata is seen as casual

thighs*

Attached: 1537139570969.jpg (1199x899, 349K)

>mfw

Attached: 20190609_200023.png (386x258, 141K)

Kill myself! Why didn't I think about it before?

Attached: 1560624643754.webm (1280x720, 275K)

>chapter was about rizu and fumino
>senseifags still think a shit side character has chance to win against the heroines

Aren't the girls wearing a furisode?

>>chapter was about rizu and fumino
Delusion

>>chapter was about rizu and fumino
At the very least, it was about Rizu, Fumino AND Uruka.

No

Attached: Rizu5.jpg (271x311, 29K)

>fuminofag has to hide behind Rizu when this chapter only cemented Rizu and Mafuyu's development while Fumino was the same crappyy joke she's been for over 100 chapters
Why do you call shit upon yourselves, I don't get it.

>chapter was about rizu and fumino

In your defense it was in korean. But even in korean, it's still easy to tell that it isn't about rizu and fumino in particular.