What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: 81bgw25EBqL.jpg (1455x2190, 414K)

Too much Nino

The threads

No season 2

Nothing

Attached: 1565345149678.jpg (883x480, 45K)

EATsuki singlehandedly ruined this manga. If FATsuki didn't exist Nino would have already won and we would all be happy and have world peace. Unfortunately it didn't happen in this timeline.

not enough Yotsuba

>50k sales drop
Seems wrong to me.

based

Kyoto arc

No ecchi.

Is this bait? Or are you actually retarded?

It has become too big so now Negi is milking for what it worth. Both art and story has gone downhill for a while.

Bokuben is unironically better right now, which really says something about the current state of the manga.

Yotsuba. Yotsuba was a mistake.

Theoretically speaking, there cannot be a happy ending for everyone. Unless the author is a secret genius who can make it work, the manga will end with one character in sadness compared to the rest. It's a shame too, all the characters are great and are likable, they all deserve to be happy.

Attached: 1555581895054.png (640x602, 322K)

How can people buy later volumes without earlier ones? What's wrong with them?
>only 14000 have volume 1
>266000 (20 times more) have volume 8
Bullshit

I can't be retarded, I'm a bokubenfag and a senseifag.

Nino killed this manga

I really don't like how the writer makes the bride so obvious from the start, the whole story's appeal is supposed to be based on figuring out what happened years ago prior to Ichika and Fuutarou's wedding but it's just so blatantly obvious that it kills the whole point of the narrative. With all the hype that this series is getting, I thought I'd get more enjoyment out of it but alas.

Attached: what.jpg (276x217, 21K)

Ichika did it for me.

they buy it for the cover art

When they portrayed Ichika as the bad guy, the series started declining

>being this new
That's not the total sale, just data available from oricon. Vol 1 only sold 14690 copies in first week then fell off the chart so we have no further data.

Author made the all-too-common mistake of revealing the winner of MCbowl too early. It's obvious at this point that Itsuki is going to win due to her "first girl" status yet the entire manga has been a cocktease trying to build up to it.

Unironically too many asspulls

>everything i don't like is an asspull
(You)