How do I obtain this body?

How do I obtain this body?

Attached: 1.jpg (1920x1080, 217K)

no eat

workout once a year

Swear an oath to a shortstack goddess

That looks ugly as fuck. Get a better reference.

Masturbate constantly.

get out of bed
don't eat at all
sleep
repeat

Cut your nipples off and dont be a fat fuck

Spend a few years in a concentration camp.

What the fuck, I look better than that.

ARen't they both adventurers? They should be ripped.

0 scoops

That's what makes the scene so funny.

Attached: mpv-shot0005.jpg (1920x1080, 267K)

>those arms
What the fuck

It's not like it's muscle that makes them strong, but either way they look way too skinny. Bell is supposed to actually exercise

This is so sad can we please donate to get these kids some food

workout for a bit and eat decent. at least if your starting point atm is an extremely spooky skeleton

why are japs such dyel beta cuck manlets? they get towered over and emasculated by ameriCHADS on a daily basis, with their only defense being to create cringe weebcuckery in an attempt to brainwash nu-male npcs (pic related) into partaking in their cucked culture. real americhads see weebshit for what it is, something to laugh at and watch ironically. don't be like op and start viewing dyel manlet weebshit as an ideal.

Attached: file.png (644x800, 26K)

I just dropped the mobage thanks

>le epin BASEDYYY face
please fuck off back to Yea Forums

But that would leave two very big scars.

stay mad manlet weebcuck

Attached: file.png (552x615, 131K)

very original, nice one fag

0x0

I want to be a blonde manlet

Attached: [Moozzi2] DanMachi Sword Oratoria - 02 (BD 1920x1080 x.264 Flac).mkv_snapshot_14.16_[2019.08.15_22.0 (1920x1080, 2.59M)

Eat low calories and then go to Brazil for the fake muscle chest implant. No way a chest can be that big with arms that skinny.

dont eat for a month

yeah bell exercise as a madman and the other dude is a blacksmith both should atl have some muscle

I've been doing that for years user

well, Hephaistos looks like this...

Attached: 1563727170611.jpg (1433x2048, 237K)

I think your average librarian has more muscle than that skeletor blacksmith. They both need to eat something.

>jap beta males
>drawing muscular men

have copious copious amounts of sex with a girl like Ryuu

Attached: ryuu lyuu.gif (371x209, 1.2M)

Plenty cardio and lots of eating, no lifting at all.

Do japs seriously think this is an acceptable build for an adventurer? He looks emancipated. You couldn't even lift the bar with those arms.

Attached: Loliko.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

Honestly they just drew those bodies said "Good enough" and went home.

Lmao, fucking shrimps.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] DanMachi S2 - 05 [720p].mkv_snapshot_10.44_[2019.08.12_21.07.18].jpg (1280x720, 150K)

Japs think guys who work out are gay so a mild swimmer build is considered peak fitness.

If you do proper karate like kyo kushin kai you get hot bod and gradually become cool motherfucker with pain tolerance like a honey badger

You'd think they'd develop some arm muscles after swinging swords, knife in Beru's case, all day.

she is a god their physical have zero to do with their skills

Fuck off we don't want them, send them to /r9k/

Actually you can on SS, but they didn't bulk

Did they kiss?

Attached: 1525256262523.jpg (839x720, 119K)

I'll kiss Luna's ass