ITT: Manga finales that pissed you off

I'll start with this one.

Attached: akisora30.png (527x796, 62K)

Attached: flGAd37.jpg (600x1241, 44K)

the final arc in general was godawful but that final page lol

Attached: 0201-022[1].jpg (920x1300, 247K)

It really fell apart at the end

most of them honestly. most recent was tomo

Attached: x1.png (640x958, 278K)

Cage of Eden

What the fuck, its like they dropped a plot twist and just ended it.

Gay

ana satsujin
>oh by the way the serial killer girlfriend didnt actually die but was an amnesiac taken in by the church which was actually a cult founded solely to worship her and then her and her protagonist die out of nowhere and the epilogue ends with their otherwise-never-hinted-at daughter showing up as her own serial killer under the control of the annoying transexual villain for no reason
the whole thing wasnt even that good but seriously

there was nothing wrong with the last couple of pages of tomo, but there was everything wrong with it ending there. we should have had at least a hundred pages of awkward and cute dating shenanigans and it's fucking criminal that we got none of that.

Attached: x22.png (920x1300, 266K)

Oh shit, this actually makes me sad.

Kono s wo mi yo

A manga with an ending so bad the translator rage quit scanlating and posted just the final chapter to warn others.

Attached: NEOBK-1392867.jpg (348x500, 33K)

So whats so bad about it?

What happened?

>the final arc in general was godawful but that final page lol
An accurate descritpion of Shokugeki no Soma as well. Author couldn't be assed to draw most of the final fucking match

Attached: sns end.jpg (784x1145, 89K)

Bleach. Shipping aside it was all just one big moment of gravitas that was wholly unearned, given how the last arc panned out.

Wait, I thought it got a few more chapters in a different magazine.

Too long to explain the entire premise, but basically it goes back on the entire development between MC and main love interest by him brain washing her with his mark to be forever in a sexless marriage with each other.

Also something about a trans dad.

Sounds interesting i might read this

Lmao that manga fooled me. I went into it expecting wacky ecchi romcom considering the premise. It turned out to be a depressing sack of shit.

This is the very last page of a murder mystery manga. Someone called it the quintessential "fuck you" ending.

Attached: x33.png (938x1400, 139K)

This has to be caused by the axe. Nobody would do this on purpose.

So who did it?

Shaman king pillows fight.

no words

Attached: p_00019.jpg (858x1200, 477K)

Negima

It's not fair.

To be fair there's three more after that, but cramming huge reveals like the final villain being the brother of the main heroine all along into your epilogue chapters instead of the story proper is straight up tacky

Probably. The author just managed to revive that manga after 6 years so let's see if he can give it a proper ending this time. I should stop reading his works but he knows how to hook people.

Attached: x4.png (1800x1280, 1.65M)

Berserk.

Haha fuck, you're gonna be right.

And I will be her waiting with popcorn.

skeleton_within_corn_field.jpg

It will be Guts disemboweling Griffis for all eternity. That would be my ideal ending. Truly, he is the Berserk.

It wasn't fair...

Attached: Flower of Evil.png (545x788, 590K)

Berserk will end with Griffith fucking Guts retarded, and everyone will be happy.

Serve him right for killing his sister.

Why do people consider Negima's ending bad?

Initial D

Butthurt shippers.

I wish he ended up with Satsuki. Her chapters were hot.

Death Note

WE LOST RETSU FOR THIS?

Attached: 1519877193759[1].jpg (835x1200, 384K)

You're probably too young to remember what was, in it's best days, the most brilliant work of art ever made.

Attached: tomodachi..png (259x533, 179K)

Oh god why you have to remind me.

GODDAMIT GODDAMIT!!!!!

After the sports festival namek he even dared to just end it like that, i'm not sure but i think it was like 2 fucking years goddamn 2!!

I almost threw my phone in the middle of a lecture when I read the ending
I can't believe I still haven't graduated ;_;

Attached: file.png (584x633, 370K)

I win whether it actually gets a proper ending or doesn't. Feels good.

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

Attached: 48.jpg (728x1025, 329K)

After how long and drawn out the final arc was, I was just happy the final resolution didn't give my computer a virus. Why there's no epilogue, I'll never understand.

Attached: 008.png (1103x1895, 144K)

Why is this bad?

i'll never forget

Attached: mx0.jpg (800x1150, 78K)

Is literally "DeadlineCliffhanger -> Timeskip -> Hehehe Happy ending"in fucking 2 chapters.

lucky bullet

Suspicious as fuck.

>Please look forward to his next work

Attached: 1543820032450.jpg (540x472, 54K)

It did, last one should be out next week or so, but those chapters have been pretty shit so far. such as the reveal that EL HERMANO truly is erina's hermano and shit

Are you kidding me? So much stuff was set up

>Set up long term plan with tons of potential difficulties that could possibly change the entire world, with Negi flat out admitting he's aware it could go to Chao's future
>Sudden reveal Nagi, the father Negi's been searching for, is possessed by the god and creator of the Magical World and specifically asked for Negi to kill him, before fucking off to who knows where
>Negi turned immortal and the ramifications of that brought up
>Everyone graduating

And then they suddenly do a 5 year timeskip, give everyone a bunch of 1 paragraph epilogues which hint at loads of interesting stuff, while also offscreening the entire final boss and sweeping it under the rug with how Nagi got saved, and they permanently killed the being who was literally so immortal and powerful, they invented a new term for it, when even soul destroying shit existed in Negima. The ending was fucking terrible. I don't give a shit about Akamatsu sinking all the popular ships, it was just bad.

to be fair, most manga seem to have endings that piss off Yea Forums and people in general

this didnt piss me off though. It hurted me a lot

Attached: 24.jpg (728x1056, 163K)

If this the end then this shit is horrible

Attached: 28.jpg (1600x1151, 579K)

It's because authors aren't allowed to end series when they think it would be appropriate, so they either drag them and write themselves into a corner or end it prematurely.

Hey lets act like we did in high school.

>the IoE cycle gets undone by the sheer optimism and adoration Griffith inspires, ushering the era of peace of prosperity
>Guts is fucked into ahegao every day
Sounds like the best ending their world could hope for.

Oregairu incoming ending next month
>soonTM
its gonna be shit show

>hurrr it’s possible for you to recreate the entire world and events that happened before but not bring someone back to life

Fucking bullshit

Attached: 4BB3B1F9-AAA9-4817-8BB6-99BFFC9285C8.jpg (870x1235, 267K)

That's the problem I have with Full Metal Panic

all the series I've read that end after 3 volumes

That's the same reason why Mirai Nikki gets really stupid at the end.

SnS finale pissed me off so much.

That's why long-running manga with satisfying and beautiful endings like this are the real gems.

Attached: 3fd97baf80716c80baac72e5dfbaae79211.jpg (836x1200, 216K)

Reborn! Wasnt that good, yeah, but goddamn what the fuck was she thinking?

What the fuck!?! Spoilers dude!!