AKB49

For some reason all the final chapters of AKB49 were translated all at once a few hours ago.

Series is finally translated after however many years that took,

Its over, lets have a thread. Keep this thread alive for awhile in memory.

Attached: x1.png (1366x2048, 1.88M)

Other urls found in this thread:

mangadex.org/title/718/akb49-renai-kinshi-jourei
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: x10.png (1070x1600, 640K)

Then how did it end?

mangadex.org/title/718/akb49-renai-kinshi-jourei

Attached: x11.png (1070x1600, 759K)

Attached: n14.png (1070x1600, 1.04M)

The ending's real underwhelming though.

Did the dude ever remember he has a dick and his goal was to get laid?

A lot of series were ended suddenly all at once around that time due to restructuring. It was the same time that Negima and Bleach ended, and like twelve other series.

The magazine wanted a lot of series to suddenly wrap it up and make room for other shit. They were basically told to start ending things. I think a lot of series had kinda abrupt endings that year. I only vaguely remember the story

Its about how it would end either way though. Only issue is that nothing was resolved with him and Hiroko, or any of the love arcs, because they couldn't actually figure out how to create an answer for that since you can't love in AKB. Only way they could ever solve that is if she retired eventually.

His goal was to make her top idol, he comes to terms over the series that he's not just looking for sex, he's looking to grant the wish of the girl who gave him hope once.

Although the fact that he's a guy comes out near the end and he has to deal with it a lot.

I think it would be the first permissible "secret" relationship in AKB history if Hiroko and Minoru had one, because Minoru was a former AKB member.

I think relationships would be more permittable if it was two girls. Idol fans just don't want the girls tainted by another dick mostly.

idol thought

Old man's speech to convince them was a little dumber than I expected

Attached: M23.png (1070x1600, 701K)

What the series honestly needed to wrap things up was a bonus chapter that came along with the final volume. I'm not sure what the bonus chapter would be about, but it needed a little something extra.

Attached: x22.png (1070x1600, 1.13M)

welp time to catch up.
think i stopped a couple chapters past loli having ear cancer operation or something cause translations stalled. any idea what chapter that was?

Probably a chapter about how he peaked in AKB and will never achieve the same happiness as being an idol. Then he kills himself and we have an isekai sequel where he becomes an idol in another world

Only if he's still a trap in the next world

And then the artist were free to make KanoKari. What a mistake.

>deal with it a lot
For like two weeks. The entire industry after finding out about it basically kept him safe. There was quite a bit of internal struggle, but in the end it's pretty much off the books.

MC could have impregnated them all if he wanted.

Mostly just Alice, Hiroko, or Takamina
Maybe the blond roommate as well, and that one bitch who appeared again last arc.

Those are the harem candidates.

bump

wow. I'd expect people to fucking hate this bitch pretending to be whatsherface. doesn't help they are all sameface.