To eat raw egg on rice, you crack the egg into piping hot rice that will cook it up well

>to eat raw egg on rice, you crack the egg into piping hot rice that will cook it up well
Does it at least reach the level of done as in sous vide cooking? I am slightly worry about food poisoning

Attached: tamagokakegohan.png (1280x720, 557K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vkXbvOGuzhE?t=35
web-japan.org/kidsweb/hitech/egg/index.html
jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/article-abstract/2728487
youtube.com/watch?v=syroDHmd004
mentalfloss.com/article/29133/what-defects-fda-allows-11-types-food
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

t. weenieboi who keeps his eggs in the fridge

/fit/izens eat raw eggs for breakfast without getting anything. Stop being a coward.

>being this scared of food
based

Probably, as the individual rice grains should increase the surface area of the egg with heat being directly applied to it. Mix it around a bit too.

Eggs are sterile. It's the shell that is full of poop. So as long as you washed it well..

Chef-fag here. If ur Murrican, the chances of catching salmonella is fairly low, but it's a slight chance. I did it before, and nothing happened with me. I say roll the dice. Pretty tasty, especially if you have furikake on hand.

not agreeing with OP's retardation, but Salmonella can directly infect the yoke while the egg is still being formed if the chicken who is laying the egg is carrying the bacteria.

It unironically doesn’t do shit, ESL. People just say that to make it seem safer. When it is in fact extremely safe unless you’re sick, elderly or pregnant

It's pretty safe to make. If you're concerned get pasteurized eggs.

Raw eggs are safe to eat. The salmonella is on the eggshell. If you are paranoid, boiling the egg slightly before applying yo hot rice is acceptable too.

Wuss, I crack eggs into boiling water for a min then put it in a sandwich while the yolk is still gooey.
Add some ham and cheese too.

>food poisoning while perfect streets are outside
OP you are the animal.

Attached: 1392952191415.jpg (433x242, 19K)

there's one of these threads at least once a week
on the off chance it's not another shitpost:
youtu.be/vkXbvOGuzhE?t=35

salmonella isnt shit. worry about foods you can get parasites from instead

Anyone here have read The Flavor Bible? Supposed to teach you cooking from the very basics. I am reading the first parts and there's already a mention of banana-parsley pairing as good. Is this just a meme?

Attached: flavor-bible-horiz-a-1800.jpg (1800x1200, 93K)

I tried it with 4 eggs and it became a soup instead.
How do I maximize the protein to carb ratio of this dish?

You may not like it, but this is what peak egg looks like.

Attached: Medium-Boiled-Eggs-680x1100-pin.jpg (680x1100, 65K)

It's basically a disguised /ck/ thread at this point, would be a nice way to spot newfags in the future.

>Flavor Bible
such a dumb name, doesn't even make sense when you do the translation from what bible orthographically comes from

its not about safe or not safe, its about taste
raw eggs on rice taste like shit

hell yeah brother

Attached: raw.jpg (270x216, 10K)

That’s over cooked, I bet you like steak well done too

based

This is literally just a nip version of the same principle behind pasta a la carbonara - hot food will cook raw eggs just enough to make them creamy as opposed to fluffy.

You're not, in fact, eating the egg raw.

The most it will do is make the eggs warm.

Rice has to be freshly cooked.

I've been drinking raw eggs for well over a decade and I've never had food poisoning. The chances of getting salmonella are extremely slim and, if you do manage to get it, the chances of actually having any symptoms assuming you're a healthy adult are also extremely slim.

You think those guys who get into the bug chasing fetish start out by sucking on egg shells right out of the carton to catch salmonella while they fap?

Just fry the damn eggs and and then mix it with the rice. It tastes better that way.

Attached: 1540940466247.jpg (874x1266, 235K)

The Japanese are truly uncultured savages. Their "food" is disgusting.

im extremely disgusted to be near eggs that were not skewed/scrambled during the cooking process. I only eat scrambled eggs or omelettes. How can anons stomache the different textures of the white and the yoke? also white clumps in scrambled eggs are a no-no

Soak up the yolk with toast or mix it into hash browns. It's fucking delicious.

Attached: 1541515526420.jpg (1063x752, 127K)

I wouldn't try it if you're an amerilard.
Some other countries actually vaccinate their chickens so it's fine.
But hey, it's your anus bro. Knock yourself out.

we have this thread everyday

Don't eat eggs with rice. Eggs go much better with toast or ramen.

>/fit/izens eat raw eggs for breakfast without getting anything
Yeah, until they do.

This actually works.
Similar technique to the italian dish spaghetti carbonara actually.
Protip: It's good with ramen noodles too. Scramble an egg in a bowl. When the ramen's almost done, pour it into the pot and mix it in. You can actually see the egg cook and turn solid within seconds and it makes the ramen taste delicious.

Liquid yolk is fucking delicious, that's how. Just break it after plating the egg and think of it as a delicious sauce to go with your egg white.
Scrambled eggs are bland as fuck compared to a good fried egg.

We can all agree raw fish is disgusting, right?

Attached: 0ffe0acf893700322e2b51770569bb9c.jpg (1280x629, 99K)

The narrator kind of reminds me of Russel Totten. I miss him...

It's pretty good

Fried rice says otherwise and calls you a faggot.

The thing is, carbonara is glorious. Egg on rice is just stupid.

ARE you making her eat all the eggs user?

why is this even a thing on here?
eating raw eggs is stupid, even without the threat of salmonella, the texture and taste of raw egg is absolutely disgusting

>BuT /fit/ DoEs It
good job, go be an autist on there then

Attached: irohabd0266.jpg (1920x1080, 174K)

I do a kind of carbonara style with fried rice, when everything is ready I turn off the heat and mix the eggs with the hot rice. Makes it nice and creamy with the pork and onion goodies.

web-japan.org/kidsweb/hitech/egg/index.html
>In other countries, eating eggs without cooking them is considered a bad idea, because of the risk of salmonella infection or other bacteria. In Japan, eggs are specially checked to make sure that they are safe to eat raw.

/thread

Eat other protein besides the egg just like you eat bread with other dish. Rice is pure starch, adding egg elevated it to at least bread level

Odds are 20k to 1. Samonella is mostly a threat in commercial food prep where you're doing bulk work and have to lose the whole batch of eggs if it's contaminated.

>american egg processing is so shit that they can't eat raw eggs without fucking dying
so this is the price of """liberty""", huh?

I can never get the appeal of sashimi but I do agree certain raw fish on top of rice with a dose of ginger, onions sauce, and wasabi tastes pretty great

If you're that worried about raw eggs, just use pasteurized eggs.

It's not just processing. A very small percentage of hens have chronic Salmonella infection, and if their ovaries are affected, their eggs literally can have the bacteria already inside of them when they are laid.

I can imagine that it can taste great, I can imagine it gives a creamy texture to some dishes.

Objectively wrong, fried eggs are the supreme form of egg with sunny side up being the SSS tier version

Attached: pristine-sunny-side-up-eggs.jpg (1069x802, 49K)

Who even eats eggs? Bunch of fat fucks on here.

What the fuck do you eat that you think eggs are for fat people?

This is correct. Dip some toast in the yolk.

Why are Americans so afraid of eating raw eggs yet have no qualms wolfing down partially cooked meat?

>worried about food poisoning
Imagine being this weak.

Post the webm already.

>partially cooked
You are fucking braindead. Also Euros eat raw ground beef (beef tartare).

Secret Ultra SSS+ tier is "eggs in a basket". Basically cut a hole in a piece of bread and then crack an egg into the hole when you fry it. It basically makes toast with a built in fried egg.

Ah yes, those meme recipes from youtube.

jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/article-abstract/2728487

American processing of eggs predisposes them to Salmonella.

>From youtube.

I actually learned about it from an omelette station guy at a breakfast buffet.

High cholesterol makes you fat now?

Based
Eggs in a basket is actually a pretty common thing that's been in TV and movies since at least the mid 1900's

Favourite way to do em though is to make some hashbrowns (maybe half cup) and drop the egg on top straight outta the pan without seasoning, works similar to dipping toast in the yolk, but with potato instead (also makes it cleaner since it's all utensil and there's no toast crymbs)
Not my pic but you get the idea

Attached: egg-in-hash-brown-nest-11.jpg (1200x900, 381K)

>I can imagine
how about you stop imagining, go open your fridge, crack one open and come back to tell me how you liked it

Attached: 1561163588125.gif (560x552, 321K)

Onigiri is cheaper, tastier, AND healthier than fucking anything I can get in a gas station in the West, and anything in the NEET frozen food isle at super markets. Japs are gods at raw food, it's literally no argument.

Do you cook your salad?
Are your steaks well done?
What does any of these have to do with Yea Forums?

>Not soft scrambling your eggs with roasted garlic and cayanne
BuzzFeed food isn't real food stacy

Attached: 20150511-scrambled-eggs-vicky-wasik-11-750x563.jpg (750x563, 65K)

I got curious so I went to a local sushi spot where they serve sashimi platters. The cost was about $40 for a plate of fish, beer, and miso soup.
It was okay. The fish didn't really taste of anything. I liked the difference in texture and color between fish like tuna, salmon, cod, etc. The actual meat had hardly any salt content, and it was really tough to down the whole platter since the dish was just boring to eat.
Then I watched some sashimi videos, and saw that everyone dipped their fish in basedsauce before eating, and it all made fucking sense. The basedsauce is there to add the salt content to the fish, which soaks it up very well due to the flesh being so porous. I went back and ordered the same platter and shit is like night and day with the sauce. Boring bland fish turned into delicate slices of perfectly salted fish. By just adding onions sauce you bring out the necessary salt content each slice needs and the complex flavors of each fish start to show themselves. It's actually really delicious.

So basically bad industrial practice?

Oh ho ho, you sweet summer child. Raw fish is soooooo much better than cooked fish, it's crazy how much better it is. BBQ eel is my jam too. Sea Urchin is weird though, won't deny that. Expensive and no where near as delicious as fatty tuna for the same price. Octopus and squid are too rubbery for my tastes.

Eggs? coming right up?
rottened for months in salt or ash

Attached: century egg.jpg (355x266, 15K)

People eat raw eggs all the time you dink, so having them slightly cooked by hot rice would be completely harmless, in modern first world countries it's highly, HIGHLY unlikely that you'd ever get food poisoning from raw eggs.

>Kiddies born after 2000 think its an internet meme food.

The concept of frying your eggs and toast together has been around for a good while anons.

I hate smell and taste of cooked egg but i like raw eggs.

Doesn't salmonela at most give you mild constipation unless your immunity is shit. Also bacteria is actually good for you gut biome.

Don't get me wrong, but i actually like these eggs, especially when mixed in porridge.

Imagine being this much of a baka gaijin that you don't even know to dip your sashimi in onions sauce.

Please tell me you've discovered wasabi also.

>overcooked
You retard, overcooked eggs don't look like that

No shit, I just assumed that the whole point of eating raw fish was to enjoy the delicate flavors of the fish without altering it with seasoning or cooking.

They're delicious.

>bacteria
>good
Yes, but no. Just a mild amount of C. botulinum or Bacillus anthraxis will kill you dead

Well you get to enjoy that better with the salt I would say. It brings out the flavor rather than overpowering it.

>eggs are all pure white
this must have been what it was like when explorers saw the first black swan. For some reason i didn't realize white eggs even existed.

Attached: 1529527399480.gif (500x280, 342K)

>this fucking thread again

>egg thread

Attached: 1441679877621.jpg (950x1382, 352K)

Attached: 14`1``42435.png (320x451, 125K)

Does it really matter, the chance of getting food poisoning from a raw egg is really low. Don't be a pussy and just go for it.

Hello burger-san

absolutely based

Just don't live in a shit country with shit eggs?

It’s basically Japanese Carbonara user.

I know you all recognize these eyes

Attached: hmmmmmmm.png (134x134, 11K)

It's a regional thing. For whatever reason, most of the popular English and older American breeds lay either brown or tinted eggs. White eggs are more common in continental Europe, I believe, and became more common in America after the introduction of the Leghorn breed from Italy, which now dominates egg production in most of the U.S.

Brown eggs remain popular in some sections of the country, though, and are often priced higher than white ones in those areas (especially in New England, where there's still some strong attachment to local heritage breeds like the Plymouth Rock, Rhode Island Red, and New Hampshire).

What's the secret to medium boiled eggs? is it literally just finding the in between a softboil and a hardboil?

Why the fuck do you know so much about eggs?

Do the steaming method. In a pan with a tight lid, but just two fingers of water and after they come to a boil, put it on low heat and place the eggs, they should be like 1/4 submerged, for five minutes, then turn off the heat without removing the lid. Depending on how long you leave them in the residual heat, they'll range from soft boiled to hard boiled, I usually go for another five minutes.

It's because he's the Keeper of Knowlegge.

Just time it, it's not rocket science.

Eggs and water in pot. Boil water, turn off heat. The longer you leave it the more it's cooked.

>Post the webm already.

Attached: thewebm.webm (800x450, 2.56M)

Why do you have so little curiosity about the world in which you live?

Grew up in a rural area, raised animals, and went to an ag college.

/fit/izens are also all mentally ill.

Attached: 1561975960851.webm (400x230, 2.71M)

you chicken boy

Haha the same raw egg mixed with rice thread again! Fucking epic win my broski

Jesus that's claustrophobic, i wonder how many times that guys burnt his arms

Attached: egg.webm (853x480, 2.57M)

If it were that inside a scotch egg i would agree with you.

Halfway through this thread and forgot I was on Yea Forums and not on /ck/.

Well, at least noone has started spamming food webms yet.

>eating chicken periods
>eating chicken periods raw
All of you are disgusting, they come out of chicken vagoo with vagoo juices all over them.

Attached: 1454972043709.jpg (777x932, 58K)

Is this pretentious junk food?
Or what the fuck is it?

>tfw egg-laying fetish

Attached: A7A86CAB-48EF-4747-96C1-0A39CE069D85.jpg (620x325, 26K)

So are eggs everywhere else if they come from an industrial source faggot.

What did she pour on the rice, milk or mayo?

I'm waiting for those Jack webms.

If you want to gross someone out you should mention it's a cloaca and that's also where shit comes out.

Is she putting milk in her rice

It's a cloaca, anonymous.

Oh, I'm sorry, I meant eg come from chiken asspussy

Attached: 1449378725893.jpg (300x300, 17K)

How often do anons even get food poisonings (with vomiting and maybe even worse things)? I got like one during the last decade. Maybe it is country-dependent?

You only get salmonella off uncooked eggs if you live in a shit hole OP.
You never seen Rocky?

You right on that pal!

Attached: 1557842988977.jpg (1313x1313, 161K)

3rd worlder here. More than a decade ago, if I had to guess.

You moron you don't wash eggs. Water can pass the shell's pores and bring in bacteria. It's fine as it is.

You must love it when they mention crop rotation in isekai.

>being so poor you can only afford to cook 1 item
That's Japan for you

I put lemon juice on my rice, add fish oil to my salads and curdle my cheese with honey and lemon because I find cows stomachs disgusting

Medieval society have a basic crop rotation though. People aren't stupid, they'd eventually notice that yields go down the more you use the same land so they start leaving fields fallow to replenish.

It's fine if you wash the egg right before cracking it.

>milk in her rice
Like in the indian dessert

The texture and taste is fucking delicious. You probably hate natto too. Fucking uncultured swine.

Your mom didn't cook eggs in a basket for you? That makes me sad.

There’s a higher chance of going outside and dying of lightning or a traffic accident or falling down stairs.

>not eggfort.webm
organize your filenames

My mom beat me because I was a bastard child and she was a sleazy whore and I always ate oatmeal with water and cheap meat when I was lucky.

And? Coconut kills more people than a shark. Should i hug one?

Why does the guy look like he's being held at gunpoint?

at eggpoint

What anime?

why not drink cooked eggs? surely they would taste better?

Carbonara involves mixing raw egg into hot pasta
Its just a creamy sauce. eggs tastes nothing so its pleasant texture
Mayonnaise has raw egg and thats normal too.

Attached: A3DDFB2C-CB83-441D-8DE8-5B356E6F888F.jpg (500x600, 111K)

>eggs tastes nothing
Arguable
As someone with specific cases of egg intolerance, I disagree.

I think corporate poultry farms fucking bleach the eggs or some shit to make them that uniform white
i get brown eggs from a nearby farmer. so fresh sometimes you get a half-developed chicken fetus in there the chickens had been sitting on that sucker too long

>it's another Americans don't know about food preparation and safety episode

Even Trump said it's safer to eat at McDonald's. They've reached a whole new level of retardation.

Attached: 1322798589001.jpg (600x617, 35K)

>Even Trump

He's a businessman and a politician, he knows more ways to bullshit than an entire herd of cattle. Of course he's going to say some ridiculous shit like that, because he knows people will believe him because people are fucking stupid.

6-8 minutes. That's all.

Less than 5 minutes and there's still liquid egg white inside. More than 10 and you get green hydrogen sulfide deposits around the yolk. Lots of people have an intolerance against that stuff.

Yes.

>raw egg
>raw fish
Blegh! No thanks.

Yes. The Brits actually do that. Ruin perfectly good rice and perfectly good tea by pouring milk over it. They have no culture.

>until they do
I guess you don't go outside either just to make sure you don't get stabbed

How about raw cock?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Sora to Umi no Aida - 04 [720p].mkv_snapshot_05.16.jpg (1280x720, 230K)

How about some spiced raw pork?

Attached: 1200px-Mettbroetchen.jpg (1200x800, 143K)

I'd rather some grilled eel.

Attached: FreshMeat.webm (852x480, 2.93M)

Attached: stairs.jpg (391x422, 44K)

nobody does except for dyels who watched rocky and are in their first year
raw eggs yield less usable protein than cooked and taste like shit
Ill usually eat 6-10 egg omelettes for breakfast and youll find a lot more of that on /fit/ than raw egg drinkers
that said dumping an egg into actually hot rice is enough, it will be cooked but not scrambled, like custards and carbonara

t. former dyel who watched rocky turned /fit/izen

no u

Attached: 1550967661693.png (960x540, 536K)

jesus fucking christ just cook some soft boiled eggs and stir THAT into your god damn rice

Attached: forfuckssake.jpg (935x606, 54K)

It's not that tasty, to be fair. You're better off just making regular rice with chicken.

It's bait

I know it's dead and those are just reflexes kicking in, but I'll never understand how Asians can eat moving things. I feel terrible just cooking chicken that's been already killed, skinned, eviscerated and cut apart into something that doesn't even resemble a once living being.

baka gajin
ninhon chickens are massaged over 100000000 times and are superior to western chickens, their eggs are free of impurities.

Are you sure? I watched Idubbbz eat one of these and he started vomiting, and that nigger ate a moldy strawberry with fuzz on it without looking phased and also ate pickled pigs feet off the ground and peaches off the floor of a sewer pipe. Also for some reason half of them had this grey goop inside like they didn't settle right.

It's called not being a pussy.

Tried this once, I puked after the first bite. It was fucking disgusting.

stupid weeb. nip eggs don't have salmonella. the murricans nuked it off their islands

That's how my little sister died.

Whenever a culture put that much emphasis on the freshness of ingredients, I'd guess they had a point in their history where fresh ingredients were rare or other hardships, plus sea fish are categorically different from land fish (also known as animals). Some vegetarians even eat them because they don't have developed brains or some shit.

Fuck you, I love animals.

Attached: 1517645911386.jpg (440x440, 140K)

Raw eggs are a literal meme. You get least value from it that by cooking them.

I'm pretty sure vegetarians say that as an excuse so they can eat some meat because muh proteins.

Ameritard wash them and are forced to keep them in the fridge. Guess that is why they rewash them.

Freshness was kind of a big deal before the dawn of the commercial ice trade and ice production. Everywhere.

That's because you're not used to seeing how meat is processed, all you see are just neat slabs of meat from the supermarket, Asia has plenty of wet markets where animals are slaughtered immediately upon purchase.

because fish arent cute

That still doesn't make me understand how they can eat something alive. And I've seen plenty of slaughter houses, I've even seen the whole process of the pig getting killed, and cut. Doesn't mean I've enjoyed it.

It's not an issue with superior japanese eggs

>went to an ag college

LAD.

Attached: 09_0.17.06.jpg (1280x720, 495K)

Aksually those "people" are called pesceterian. And yes, they're eaten because they can't be farmed via super-cruel methods yet. But more importantly, they don't scream.

Disgusting non cuisine food

Chinese cardboard bun>>>>>>>Japanese raw egg on rice>>>>>>Korean Sanjeupsal>>>>>>>>>American rare range meat cooking>>>>>>>>>German sauerkraut>>>>>>>Philippine sinigang>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>literal shit>>>>>>>>>>>>>Indian curry sold sold in India

Superior Japanese shells, folded thousand times inside chicken ass.

fuck these wishy washy episcopalians they're just trying to seem morally upright without going all the way

I fucking hate how they are being more morally upright despite not going all the way. They're gonna go to heaven ahead of me and that pisses me off.

yeah I bet you prefer the greasy californian roll with shitload of mayo on it

Chickens don't scream. Are they also fair game?

>Doesn't mean I've enjoyed it.

Enjoyment has nothing to do with it. In fact, it might be disturbing if you do enjoy the process. It's the fact you're AWARE of how meat gets to your plate. I'm pretty sure a good deal of westerners just think store bought meat somehow appears from nowhere and we keep livestock as pets or something. Disconnect is too strong.

They're farmed terribly so that's a nope, off and a yikes from me senpai

>cut out the nicest part of the bread
>dump the egg in the middle instead of just putting it ON the toast instead
I really don't get it

>raw egg
>food poisoning

Are you amerifat?

Why do we have this thread every day?

>His boiled eggs don't have a marinade
>His boiled eggs don't have a slightly runny yolk
Get the fuck out of Yea Forums, fakers.

Attached: 1555078017536.png (610x458, 170K)

>I like to eat my chicken's menstruation slightly moist so I can lick it
Ew

Attached: ram disgust.jpg (565x481, 68K)

I eat whoever's menstruation is the tastiest, dumb vegan.

Bird dont have vagoos

What about those gladiator chickens from the Philippines, that are literally bred and raised like athletes? They let you eat the chicken that lost.
youtube.com/watch?v=syroDHmd004

Holy tape worms. Ground meat is super dangerous to eat and pork will fuck your shit up.

I don't know. Tradition or something. People prefer things they're familiar with. And the season is boring and cringy as fuck. Except Maou-sama Retry and Machikado Mazoku, but no one watches those, so who cares?

This is now a Fremy thread. Look at her! Fremy can aim with her eye patch. That's how awesome Fremy is. I bet you don't even have an eye patch.

Spices and herbs are entirely different things, never forget that. Foxes (male) are not female wolves. That's not how selective breeding works. It is very important to emphasize that Homura did nothing wrong in that regard and in general. I wish I could be so sure about Cocona.

Attached: 8da3851ad005b058ae0860a4fe689aa6_1024.jpg (1024x576, 49K)

Imagine how much better life would be if humans laid eggs.

The best thing a person can do to gain a respect for the animals that become our food is to slaughter them. It was shocking to me the first time I did it, but I gained a new outlook on food after it. Now it doesn't bother me at all.

It's as safe in Germany as raw fish is in Japan. Everyone eats it.

Attached: 800px-Mettigel.jpg (800x1076, 212K)

>Everyone eats it.
No, you fucking retard. Unless you mean cooked. Mett in Germoney is even more obscure than Natto in Japan.

As based and rad this is, including the decent living conditions for chickens are, I don't think veggies will allow this.
Something about bloodsports being cruel and unusual or some shit. Which I understand but I love meat and cockfighting is cool as shit.

Yes now you do it with so much respect you don't feel bothered at all. Makes perfect sense.
I wonder if people who torture others go through something similar.

I don't eat that shit but I can tell you're not german, its a super common thing to the point where its a meme, hence the Mettigel

2/10
For the effort. You fucking retard.

Yikes, Türkenbruder.
Lass es los.
I have eaten a Mettbrötchen this week, the food isn't popular, but literally everyone knows about it.
Nothing beats the classic Currywurst with Pommes or Döner, unfortunately.

Attached: 0a7d1cb32a55acda57ada8211c8611cde54de44b_hq.jpg (924x1024, 69K)

I literally just ate a fried egg between two slices of bread today

Why are the Japanese too lazy to cook their food?

Attached: serveimage.jpg (500x380, 35K)

Yeah, fuck raw rice.

Rocky ate them raw. You won't die from raw egg. Maybe if it's rotten you will die.

I was waiting for this

I don't know why, but /ck/ threads and /sci/ threads on Yea Forums tend to be some of the most comfy.

Attached: 1556028791870.png (780x439, 388K)

Japanese food is clean and doesn't need cooking. Western "food" is full of maggots and feces. You get sick and die when you eat it raw.
mentalfloss.com/article/29133/what-defects-fda-allows-11-types-food

Attached: f3ee13bf322639179b727ac5fefc34f3ce7e1e97_hq.jpg (960x540, 48K)

how do you like your salmonella user?

Attached: raw-chicken-sashimi.png (950x535, 219K)

>america's
STOPPED reading right there. americans can't cook

>Meat of all sorts—ground beef, chicken nuggets, taco filling, etc.—must include at least 35 percent actual meat.
heh

South american food is great, and american food culture has taken over the world user. You can get a hamburger anywhere.

Italian fags

Raw egg on pasta

Attached: 1453933735-carbonara-delish-1.jpg (2500x3750, 590K)

>not eating your beef tartare mixed with a raw egg yolk
>not putting raw egg(s) in your carbonara
>being afraid of sushi and eggu on rice
if your american stomachs can digest McDonalds there's nothing to fear from raw eggs holy shit

Attached: 4632179841.jpg (470x647, 78K)

>beef tartare mixed with a raw egg yolk
based

I just eat less meat because I want a healthy heart. No moral reason. I'll still enjoy a nice steak maybe once a year, though it usually fucks me up with bad diarrhea later.

Eating alone really makes the food taste sad.

Attached: 1478069203332.jpg (1280x720, 48K)

Eating alone in front of a newly released anime episode is comfy as fuck

You fags are all right. It's the ones who do it for moral reasons that piss me off because I kind of agree with them. But I can't stop eating steak.
>tfw cucked by own retardation

Are you from Africa or an ever worse 3rd world shithole that feeds their chicken with human feces or something like that?

Today I realised that in America, firstly, food isn't properly regulated and supervised and secondly, you can't always afford to get sick.

I wish someone made an anime about the US

their egg arent full of radioactive steroids like american's

>peak egg
>anything other than poached
pedestrian

Attached: poached-egg.jpg (803x482, 66K)

>I wish someone made an anime about the US
Didn't Goblin Slayer air last year?

Poached eggs belong on Eggs Benedict and not much else.

I felt absolutely disgusted when an American coworker here grab a bunch of stuff to make "bbq sauce" while we were making an asado, holy shit no wonder why they are a bunch of fat fucks, that concoction was disgusting

If you fry the egg and then break the yoke on top of the rice and let it moisten it up, it's fucking delicious.

>Just had some egg fried rice for breaky
>Suddenly egg thread
Is this a sign?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Space Patrol Luluco - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_01.04_[2016.04.01_12.56.15].jpg (1280x720, 119K)

Reminder that eggs come out the same hole as shit does. Not only that, but chickens live in their own squalor with shit being all over their feathers that they sit on the eggs with. Refrigerators have nothing to do with it.

Ok but eggs don't cause mental illnesses.

Should've raped her when you had the chance.

Reminder that germophobia is a mental illness.

That's actually not true. A lot of people have phobias, and that doesn't mean they are mentally ill. But it is true that bacteria comes from chicken shit on eggs.

How do you even eat

By chewing my food and swallowing it

Educate yourself before posting stupid shit, you dumb cunt.

>t. never raised chickens

I'm talking about phobias, you double digit IQ nigger.

>he thinks people with acrophobia are mentally ill

A simple google search will give you the answer to your dumb nigger questions.
The answer's yes by the way.

You swallow all right.

Anxiety disorders are not mental illness

>egg thread

Attached: chitose smug 723.png (1070x720, 619K)

They absolutely are.

based

Ah yes the Indian street food
Delicious as fuck

But seriously
How does he get out?

Attached: [RyuujiTK]_Han-Gyaku-Sei_Million_Arthur_-_01_[720p].mkv - 0001.jpg (1280x720, 169K)

Buy a dozen eggs. Cook them in increasing 30 s increments, starting with around 6 min and up to 10 min. I found that about 7:00-7:30 minutes works best for my stove top and brand of eggs. Cook this test set individually, then once you get an ideal time, you can see how that changes based on the number of eggs you want to cook at once.

When boiling the water, don't set it to a high heat and immediately dunk the egg in as it starts to boils unless you want to risk a cracked egg. Usually around medium-medium high is enough to bring it to a gentle boil (~6~7 on the dial if OFF = 0 and MAX = 10).

Be sure to give your egg(s) an ice bath for a few minutes immediately after cooking to stop the cooking process.

i actually enjoy mettbrötchen

He has to eat all the eggs

>not frying up an egg yolk with almost all the white removed and putting it on a burger
fucking god tier

Cooking generally lowers nutrients' availability for digestion. I don't eat raw egg whites because I find it gross, but I can tell a cooked yoke does not yield as much nutrition just by experimenting and noting the after effects. I always minimally cook my foods now.

no, coconuts sound dangerous you should stay away from them.

u came out ur mum's vagoo covered in vagoo juices, must be why u r so disgusting

Nooooo, don't let the two egg whites combine!

>Yes now you do it with so much respect you don't feel bothered at all. Makes perfect sense.
>I wonder if people who torture others go through something similar.
Not that user, but you're a complete fucking retard.

We "progressed" in many things, but we gradually disconnected with the earth and how real food is obtained.
Ethic has nothing to do with nature; do you get angry when animals in nature prey upon one another? Do you feel disturbed when spiders trap much smaller insects in sticky webs, inject them with paralyzing venom, make a mini mummy out of them and slowly suck their fluids while they're still alive?
Do you think it's awful that crocodiles hide just beneath the water surface waiting to rip to shreds a prey?
It might come as a shock to your dumb, domesticated flabby ass, but birds don't usually eat bread, they eat live creatures.
As do most living beings.

Get out of your fucking cubicle user, go take a hike and see how the real world works. Modern society has warped your natural senses.

You're trying too hard. Your shitposting is dishonest.

/thread

you are correct my good friend anonymous, i thought that post was very good
it read like something yui would say

Those are horrible and disturbing things for sure. Here's the key difference: those animals don't claim to respect their food.
"I respect my food by killing them. Hell I don't even feel a shred of emotion about doing it now" is a fucking retarded sentiment.

Delicious.

Attached: 1547687096826.png (869x768, 527K)

they are a pain in the ass to make though

>Suddenly egg thread

There's a bait thread about eggs like every other day here because its garunteed (you)s.

But user, homosexuality isn't classified as a mental illness anymore.

>You may be surprised to learn that the digestibility and absorption of egg protein is much greater in cooked eggs. One study, published in The Journal of Nutrition, found that the availability of egg protein is 91% with cooked eggs and only 50% with raw eggs. That means a raw egg would only provide 3 grams of digestible protein. Compared to eating a whole cooked egg, which contains almost 6 grams of protein.
>The higher digestibility of protein in cooked eggs is likely due to structural changes caused by cooking. Another reason for the difference in digestibility may be Trypsin Inhibitors. Trypsin is an enzyme that breaks down proteins and may be blocked by enzymes in raw eggs. Heat will destroy some of the functional properties of protein, such as inhibiting trypsin, so that the protein is more readily digested.

Stop "experimenting" and read a book, nigga.

Killing your own food IS respecting it. You're not doing it for sport, you're not doing it out of spite. You're not doing it in complete ignorance of the fatigue that comes with the hunt, nor the pain and the fear the animal feels when you kill it. You're doing it to feed yourself.

Pitying the animal you're hunting is the insult. Finally ridding yourself of useless "emotional human baggage" when returning to nature and natural activities is the obvious yet final destination of a to-be hunter's mindset.
You can't keep feeling pity. It's unnatural. We've been bent out of shape by social constructs.

I get what you're saying user, but you can't keep on applying morals of people that buy semi-fresh pieces of cadavers (both vegetable and animal) to people that break away from "the norm".

That's fair. I guess I'll always have differing opinions on the morality of slaughtering from a hunter.

You never made proper carbonara have you? or Hollandaise sauce

Yeah. I tried several times when I was younger, but couldn't get the consistency right.
More importantly for people who aren't mentally handicapped like myself, actually keeping and cleaning the thing used to cook them that way seems like a pointless hassle considering how many multi-purpose tools that everyone already has can be used to cook them.

Have you ever had rice pudding?

I'll take my eggs over-cheesy

Attached: scrambled.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

If you're not living in a third world shithole (looking at you America) there's no problem with raw food.

No. It just tastes like a raw egg and it sucks. Don't believe the "mix it into the rice" meme either.

Mixing egg with cooked rice and frying it on the pan tastes nice though

DON'T DO THIS! IT CREATES MUSTARD GAS.

Holy fuck, she's retarded.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] UchiMusume - 07 [1080p].mkv - 0007.jpg (1920x1080, 252K)

>Schnitzel
I guess the city called Kruz which sounds vaguely German.

Fried egg & onions sauce & butter

Attached: rice.jpg (480x640, 85K)

>eating eggs

Attached: 1417731148169.png (261x191, 27K)

>not eating eggs
??

Attached: 1561954795062.png (1920x1080, 1.95M)

>schnitzel
it's called an escalope you dumb kraut

>eggs are bad for you!

I'll teach your grandmother to suck eggs

Attached: 1527033617047.png (1280x720, 520K)

There's a nugget of truth in that: The product of mass industrialized food prep may be unappetizing, but when hundreds of people are served in a day, the system must reach a level of cleanliness and care or they would simply go out of business.

They've mostly done this by making the supply line fool proof. The only way you're getting pathogenically ill at a national chain is intentional sabotage or supplier recall.

Attached: 1539707273804.webm (1280x720, 37K)

I have someone who is hiding the fact she thinks I'm a psychopath because I've discussed raising rabbit or chicken with slaughter in mind.

She told me it's evil to kill something you love and care for. I didn't respond to that; there's no winning from that position.

>respect and care for the animals you slaughter instead of encouraging an industry that mostly treats them like utter shit is bad

Attached: 1553036039201.png (188x320, 36K)

I unironical give this to my dog when I run out of doog food.

I mix ketchup and hot sauce and dip the hard boiled egg in it, its soo good.

I'm old enough to remember the salmonella scare here in the uk. They say its safe but fuck if im ever falling for it

Looks like the scare worked! Haha more eggs for me.

You have to eat all the eggs

I got it from V for Vendetta.

when do you add the roasted garlic and the cayanne
i've been soft scrambling my eggs recently and it's the best shit ever

>Yea Forums telling /fit/ they are mentally ill

Americlaps wash eggs which make them clean but porous

A trick I use is washing the shell with cold water right after 7-8 minutes of boiling

>he thinks an egg is only protein
lmfao

desserts use eggs so I love it

Attached: Sachiko.jpg (748x954, 136K)

Maybe don't buy poisonous eggs then?

t. ameritard who keeps his eggs outside the fridge without realizing that eggs are processed differently in the US and require refrigeration

Use pasteurized eggs then

sous vide the eggs for like 45 minutes and then dunk in boiling water for 10 seconds
perfect every time

YOU HAVE TO EAT ALL THE EGGS

>cooking

>The Brits actually do that

Attached: 15321561651.jpg (505x431, 26K)

This
Court adjourned

not comparable weebtarded halfwit

Rice pudding is not just milk and rice.

>milk
>on rice

Are you fucking kidding me? Milk on tea, fine. Okay? Fine. It's an affront to nature and the epitome of humanity's sinful nature, but fine. I'll just accept as one of mankind's many evils and try to put it out of my mind. But milk in rice? The fuck?

Are you serious?
One egg isn't going to give you food poisoning, you massive pussy

Part of the game with those degenerates is the act of being a literal disease vector. so if someone isn't sharing the gift, they don't feel happy.

people have steamed rice in lots of things, from chicken stock to coconut milk. I wouldn't be surprised if actual milk works if not for its tendency to curdle in heat.
Maybe whey would do better.

They do something that no one out of japan think to do to the chickens: vaccine against salmonella.

Based Ruby putting those slit eyed sluts in their place.

Have you gone into a McDonalds kitchen? They have strict rules in regards to food, thats why their burgs are dry as a shoe, they will minize the risk of any of infection to about 0 so that they cant get sued.

Aren't these 'cooked' in vinegar or some shit under the auspices that the acidity kills most bacteria?

>digest McDonalds
Nothing can digest McDonald

>Imagine trying to cook up a recipe you find on an anime, and taking advice from Yea Forums unironically when it comes to food safety

Just Google, it's your best friend.

>firstly, food isn't properly regulated and supervised
I wish it were less so, food processing centers here only serve to take contaminated foods and mix them into non-contaminated foods. Then instead of recalling 10,000 bags of lettuce you get to recall 1,000,000 bags sold in 20 states.

>the thinly veiled american obsession thread.
you eurocucks sure do enjoy irrationally talking about what americans do. its kinda sad 2bh.

Attached: 1523679764128.jpg (720x720, 27K)

>moving goalposts
holy cringe

McDonalds is safe by American standards. No maggots, no roaches, no rotten meat. That's how they conquered the market. Back when McDonalds was new, the country was dominated by small and poor Mom&Pop Diners with wildly varying hygiene standards. Always a gamble to eat at one you didn't know, food poisoning was not uncommon. McDonalds guaranteed a minimum of food safety, that's why people preferred to eat there.

Isn't rice like just carbs?

Why not just cook it?

Why no one has posted the "I'm gonna make her eat all the eggs" pasta/thread?
What happened to this place?

I make milkshake with eggs, never gotten sick even when I was a child.

Menstruation is uterine lining. An egg is an egg. Humans don't lay eggs. Retard.

these are too sketchy to eat nowadays since you can speed up fermentation using lead oxide and sketchy producers couldnt give 2 shits about poisoning everyone.

>going to /fit/
why tf would you do that lol

Please record a video of you cutting your wrists. Down the river not across the stream, nigger.

Im still laughing about the retard who thinks eggs are fat people food.

You could drink a glass of raw American eggs right now and the chance you'd get sick is probably less than 3%. Ever eat raw cookie dough as a lad? Cake batter? You have probably already taken the risk several times without knowing it.
It's blown out of proportion as an issue.
Food media is fake news.
Trust your immune system.

>3%
>drink a glass eggs every day
>statistically get sick every month

We have something called an "immune system," you may have heard of it. Even if one in 20,000 eggs is infected with Salmonella, you can't extrapolate from that. Dosage DOES matter for bacterial infection, if you mix your raw eggs together and let them sit at a good incubator temperature before drinking them, you'll get sick. But if you just crack them cold straight out of the fridge and drink them, the dosage should be small and they'll get outcompeted by other bacteria in your stomach.

You said 3% risk of getting sick, not me. 3% of all days in a year is slightly less than once every month.

I'm not , he's retarded. The chance even one of the eggs is infected isn't even close to 3%, let alone the chance you'd get sick.
Let's take the high end estimate of 1/10000 eggs infected with Salmonella. You would need to eat 305 eggs to have a 3% chance that one of them is infected with salmonella.

If you get seriously sick from a raw egg I hope it kills you because your shit tier genes should have been removed from the gene pool in the fucking paleolithic.

/fit/ unironically talks more about fucking traps in the ass than the anime board

Ah you're such a cute retard. Salmonella is a serious disease, strong genes can't save you from being incapacitated by it. It's like saying you're so strong that you can take a hammer being smashed on your hammer. Go ahead, try it.

>t. Low T basement dwelling fat fuck

what the fuck did I just read

Just not here.

Only savages eat their food raw

Kill yourself cuck

Raw egg on rice is just a stupid japanese meme. Its just that they are poor and too lazy to cook the egg. The japanese like to make stupid things look good, but in actuality it sucks.

Attached: 1562893153349.webm (853x480, 1.82M)

This took a while. What is the webm length restriction on Yea Forums? I wonder if you could concatenate both webms.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Sora to Umi no Aida - 04 [720p].mkv - 0004.jpg (1280x720, 169K)

In the end, she liked the raw fish she was served.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Sora to Umi no Aida - 06 [720p].mkv - 0012.jpg (1280x720, 154K)

How does he get out?

Ruby's cuteness is a miracle.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Sora to Umi no Aida - 03 [720p].mkv - 0009.jpg (1280x720, 195K)

>thinking free nutrients are bad

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Sora to Umi no Aida - 04 [720p].mkv - 0049.jpg (1280x720, 129K)

Posting anime in a non-anime thread.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Sora to Umi no Aida - 05 [720p].mkv - 0012.jpg (1280x720, 228K)

>wishing 1 hole less on humanity

Egg laying species still have sex.
>no unwanted pregnancy issues
>you can eat the eggs of your loved ones
>no more periods and associated hardships for females and males
>no dangerous birth
>ALL waifus are flat chested
Evolution fucked up by making us mammalians.

user, you're a weird one.

people in the first world are terrified with germs and obsessed with sanitation, it turns out the reason babies put stuff in their mouth is that men was meant to be dirty and it builds up immunities to foreign entities, not just disease vectors

Cringe

even in my shithole Mexico eggs are washed and pasteurized too calm down the Japanese aren't going to die
I eat eggs on rice all the time

go back to zeta reticuli or the pleiades you reptile, breasts are the spice of life, all sizes are fantastic.

Attached: 1552770838735.jpg (1788x2139, 258K)

Attached: 1453552760269.webm (640x360, 2.23M)

>respect and care
>Yea Forums

>respect
Not exactly
>care
Should be done

Boiling it is completely different compared to simply dumping it on hot rice.

Last for pickled beet eggs.

Attached: pinku.jpg (1600x1200, 178K)

actual last for fuck wan pissards