Do you like Fire Force?

Do you like Fire Force?

Attached: 6958469469894.jpg (1024x576, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AniTrendz/status/1161593309707624448
youtube.com/watch?v=t9MnNB5QMos
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I only watch it for the cute and funny ending.

Attached: enen lo.jpg (1290x1080, 291K)

It's serviceable.

why the fuck wouldn't they make this show instead of the basic shounenshit we got

Yeah? It has some cool ideas but its application of them is so weird

I kinda lost interest on episode 3, maybe my expectations were higher I don't know, but is a pretty alright show.

good watch so far

solid B

I watch it for Arthur shenanigans.

For anyonewho watches it on Toonami. How does the dub sound?

Like absolute trash. The voices are terrible, even for dub standards

I definitely do

About as good as you'd expect for a rushed funi dub

No, where were they when 70% of the kyoani staff got taken out by an infernal?

It's shit

Dr Stone is better shounen

based

no. It's retarded

I'm already getting bored.

is it a harem

is it romance

Attached: vlcsnap-2018-11-21-11h02m51s373.png (512x384, 244K)

Can't wait for David to dab on Ufotable with fire flowers this week.

they urgently need to up the fanservice a notch or two. better five, just to be save.

After seeing this I've started re-evaluating my opinions on soul eater as well and at this point I'm starting to think that both were actually shit and the author is a hack

It's good. Nothing pretentious like Dr. STone.

Its pretty enjoyable

Attached: 1564716682300.jpg (1920x1080, 138K)

Yeah

It's ok. It's bizarre to see the director's Shaft-isms come out in the show's quieter moments but without any of Shaft's usual visual flair to back any of it up. Great action animation though

Yea I enjoy it

The OP tune is pretty good.

Attached: 99-luftballons.jpg (1280x720, 165K)

I like how straight forward the story is. Now only if Shinra stops jobbing can it get better.

>That filename
I chuckled

It's ok but we've been deceived before.

Attached: 171620.jpg (900x840, 192K)

It's about as paint-by-numbers Shonen as Black Clover, but it's somewhat entertaining and the MC isn't nearly as annoying.

This is the same author as Soul eater where black star was meant to be an insufferable naruto reference made redeemable. Not to mention half the casts quirks.

Sure, Black Star had his issues, but even at his worst he was still at least interesting/entertaining. And after his final fight with Mifune, he was by far my favorite of the MCs.

I watched it after listening the op and it's better than a lot of the other shit put out
I just hope it's not rushed because the backstory for the main character actually looks interesting

*tips*

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Enen no Shouboutai - 05 [1080p] (00_11_03.455) 0001.png (1920x1080, 1.69M)

No, the directing is retarded

I feel like these shit characters (MC and Kishi lad) don't deserve this kino

I read the manga and really like it but this first arc is nowhere near as good as the others.

So anyone that is actually invested in the series could explain to me how is a branch organization of the government is allowed to try to get that same government down???

The entire plot of the manga is very fedora tipping in how it's done. There's a character that has reason to be against the church but goes about it in a way that almost convinces me Okubo is taking the piss.

I dropped it after the knight guy was losing but then realized he wasn't left-handed and one-shotted a bad guy. That was so fucking stupid and a terrible way to create a false sense of tension that I had to pause, sigh, and drop the show forever.

Attached: 1560293118306.png (745x613, 314K)

>generic shonenshit

those blue stripes are simply awesome

>sentient infernal is just a nomu
very original

Attached: 1492145568458.jpg (393x393, 82K)

That was basically the whole point of half the cast. It low key parodied alot of ongoing manga at the time.

>It low key parodied alot of ongoing manga at the time.
SEfags are still spouting this stupid shit?

I wanted Iris to remain a loli. She could have been the young nun who prays.

She's fucking hot, a shame she's also very useless.

Attached: 3214095 - Fire_Force Iris.jpg (1080x1260, 133K)

The Fire Force is a very integral part of society, especially since most of the world barring Japan and a few other places is constantly on fucking fire and for all we manga readers know it's the only place where normal society exists. So they use 8 to investigate the others cause they caught wind of corruption in the other crews potentially helping this group of religious fanatics that become the main antagonists of the series. Also if 8 was to go ape on a specific branch but have no reason as to why they are doing it they would still be punished. They're attacking 5 now because they think Iris has been kidnapped/Hibana implied she knows more about the infernals than most, which implies she's withholding information from the Force as a whole.

I mean she isn't wrong. Would your worship pic related?

Attached: 16.jpg (1739x1249, 420K)

Fire Force No.8 is basically the Internal Affairs and have the job of:
1. Unifying the organization under one banner.
2. Investigating the affairs of other forces and submitting information to the government.

Internal Affairs always do something like this in real life. It doesn't help that some of the fire forces are:
1. Independent
2. Military Control
3. Church Control
4. Company Control

I liked the first few episodes a lot, but I'm starting to lose interest already. May drop it in a couple episodes if it doesn't pick up again.

Don't worry it doesn't get better,

This is the worst arc though.

Whose backstory will be explored now? We already got Iris in the ending, and some of Shinra. I think the captain got some interesting story and may be fun to know more about him.

Is Maki any interesting?

Reminds me of Soul Eater's elder entities like Death.

Will it be over soon or will last the whole season?

Attached: 3214097 - Fire_Force Iris.jpg (845x1200, 517K)

Nah.

The manga doesn't get actually readable until way later. The arcs following this aren't good either.

This arc essentially finishes next episode.

>Reminds me of Soul Eater's elder entities like Death.
That's what it literally is except it comes from a realm constantly on fire with bones and shit.

Attached: 18.jpg (1114x1600, 309K)

the arc following this one or Asakusa? Both are decent and I'd say Asakusa is real good.

they do a decent job

A shame, I found it clever how the author found new ways to use fire. It has potential. Directing is sketchy too.

Attached: 3214105 - Fire_Force Iris.jpg (849x1200, 210K)

Asakusa is one the best arcs.

Asakusa Arc > Underground Invasion Arc > Current Arc > China Arc > 5th Force Arc > Second Underground Invasion Arc >Training Arc > Traitor Arc > Save the Eye Bitch Arc > Save the Kids Arc > Mechanic Arc

Attached: 16.jpg (668x960, 140K)

No this is the worst arc.

Attached: 20.jpg (1114x1600, 400K)

>Asakusa
That's honestly the only okay arc in the series.

Shinra better rape and beat this stupid bitch.
Literally deserves the worst thing possible.

Attached: 19.jpg (870x1249, 139K)

Does any of the arcs managed to reach the height of Soul Eater's Baba Yaga Castle arc?

Yes im watching it for the cat slut and the brown hotness

I'd agree if were saying these two women need to get their shit kicked in badly, but I really dislike the 5th brigade arc. It's just so much nothing, especially in retrospect, that I'm sure that's why Okubo made it so short.

>Baba Yaga Castle arc?
You mean complete shit? Yes. most of the arcs are shit.

Man, the setting and lore is way cooler than the stupid tournament arcs and rivalries.

You can ignore the 5th Brigade arc since it really is a whole lotta nothing other than Iris development but Fifth Pillar is shit primarily due to how fucking bad Inca is as a character while Tamaki is mostly just worthless fanservice fluff the series doesn't pretend that she isn't annoying and gets in the way but the fact that Inca is set up as some major player makes it even worse.

It's the second best anime that is airing this season imo. The chars are cool as heck, OP+ED are great, and it feels like a 5min animu even though it runs for 20+. Also whatever the double twirl kick (whatever the maneuver is actually called I would like to know) that tamaki does in the OP is THE COOLEST SHIT.

What's the context behind this image?

MC has connected to a world of eternal flames and is now losing his mind and getting mentally raped by a naked woman who looks like Iris.

Attached: Berserk.jpg (1114x1600, 131K)

I watch mostly for the op and ed. It has some nice visuals during the battles but the story isn't enticing. I'm hoping the next arc improves but it's not as good as Soul Eater when it started.

Attached: 2G6t4By.jpg (1920x1080, 135K)

>"The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good." - Ps 14:1
Chekkumeito.

> I hope its a rich man's house that burns!
dare I say? BASED?

Honestly the weird fire dimension shit is what appeals to me about this manga. Do they further explore what happened to fuck up the world so badly later on?

>Honestly the weird fire dimension shit is what appeals to me about this manga.
Yeah its pretty hot.

> Do they further explore what happened to fuck up the world so badly later on?
They haven't explained all the way, but two hundred years ago Humanity learned to harness the power of flames to become super advanced. Then came the Evangelists who literally tried to set the world on fire and turn it into a burning star, but it didn't go as planned so most of the world got fucked instead and combusted humans exists for centuries, burning without end and suffering in hell. The Evangelist is attempting to recreate the incident from 200 years ago and this time not fail.

Attached: Peak.jpg (870x1249, 208K)

Why do infernals exist? Why do second and third generations differ? Or is that still unexplained? Also why is the world all dieselpunk if it was super advanced?

Arthur is not retarded, he's smart enough to get this ass secured before hand instead of that cat slut.

Attached: fire-force-maki-oze-flames-uhdpaper.com-4K-10.jpg (914x514, 54K)

Dropped it at episode 1.

>Why do infernals exist?
Bugs from the eternal fire world + also cause of the disaster from 200 years ago.

>Why do second and third generations differ? Or is that still unexplained?
Not fully explained. It just comes with the mastery over flames with some being able to manipulate fire (2nd gens) and being able to produce flames (3rd gen). 4th Gens have already started to appear. You should go read the manga.

>Also why is the world all dieselpunk if it was super advanced?
Harnessing the power of fire will do that.

Attached: 16m2.jpg (857x650, 106K)

Alright, motherfucker. One last question.

Does Shinra fuck Maki?

Not him, but it seems like the Mangaka is leaning to priest to Shinra and pushing Arthur to Maki as a running joke. The manga doesnt dwell into romance so far.

No. He's most likely going to stick his dick in Hibana or Tamaki since they're the only two really competing for it..

Attached: tamaki.jpg (692x707, 171K)

Shame.

>Mangaka is leaning to priest to Shinra
I wouldn't really say that since Shinra see's her as a friend and he can't get over the fact that a look-alike is giving him PTSD.

Attached: 19.jpg (1114x1600, 232K)

Yeah even the anime has Maki interacting with Arthur more. EIther Iris or Tamaki I bet. Would prefer Iris to be the main love interest because she has too little to do.

Attached: 3214107 - Fire_Force Iris.jpg (849x1200, 260K)

Honestly, Soul Eater wasn't especially great. But what the does have is an aesthetic that translates really well into stylish anime that are at least fun to watch in motion

A damn tragedy. Maki is too good for Arthur.

>Arthur
I thought it was glasses. Anyway, that's better.

It switches between the two of them often so it's hard to tell, but I'm thanksful he didn't turn romance subplot into a thing. Arthur may seems underwelming at first but his autism has a back story and he grow onto to you more despise that his personality stay the stay same though out the series. He works well with Maki as the tsukkomi pair.

Arthur is too good for Maki*

I hope Tamaki wins. Not only does she have a better body than Iris and x10 more sexual, but she does more than Iris. If Tamaki cant win Princess should win considering she was first girl, appeared the most, and hasn't backed out of her feelings.

Assault has Arrived

She seems to like him the most. You saw how she got when he called her and Iris "princesses". She is very girly and a romantic at heart, and Arthur is dumb enough to want to play that fantasy for her. They got more chemistry than Shinra and Iris whose only schtick is that he constantly saves her, or Shinra and Tamaki who only fall for perverted scenes and tsundere cliches we've seen hundreds of times.

Attached: 941f009484b2cd20e0e94c0893af1e4a.png (636x900, 794K)

>This is how retarded shippers are

Yeah, it's a step back from Soul Eater in regards to chemistry. At least between any romantic pairings.

Maybe it'll be Hibana and we can all eat shit.

>Soul Eater
>romance
Two characters literally got together despite only exchanging one word to one another throughout the entire manga.

I like the nun she is cute

I said chemistry, my man. Maka and Soul had fun interactions.

Dropped it on third episode. It was just a naruto rehash

>Insulting with no argument
You're the retard here, faggot.

Attached: 65b06af8ac54d9335e8184c75984c075.jpg (1280x1810, 1.97M)

>Shinra wanted to see Hibana naked
>Hibana wanted to see Shinra naked and not have other women see it
>She follows him around when he goes somewhere
>She asked if he wanted her to fuck him while he was tied up
>She immediately claimed to be his girlfriend when asked.
Yeah. Brown wins for once in a manga.

the show is alright but i find myself drifting off an awful lot

is this a weekly manga?

MC sucks. Wish Obi would get more screen time.

Yes.

>Two characters that barely interact
>THEY HAVE CHEMISTRY
Faggot

ok I guess I'll follow

>Being so retarded you can't even count the scenes
Not only are you a faggot, but also a retard. Go fucking kill yourself

Attached: d4d90d5870fdd240d48d02dcd0724e92.png (1200x1698, 1.45M)

Literally no one is being pushed with Maki.

Obi looks more interesting than Shinra. Hope he also gets some focus and his story gets expanded upon

Attached: 53a78ab9d2243d36539319555be642e0.jpg (816x1158, 806K)

You mean the shit you made up shipperfag?

I wish I was.

There's no shit except whats in your brain, you piece of shit. Go hang yourself already and stop wasting space, you and your stupid family deserve to be shot

Attached: 7fb4e79939b0a8056e7b39ee855a65a2.jpg (1240x1753, 159K)

Actually the Captain is. Maki literally loses spirit when he tells her to go home and her brother believes the autism master is stringing his sister along.

>Maki is only in her early twenties
>Wants to get married immediately
Maybe if she put up a dating account she could be getting the dick.

It's a weird dieselpunk society, man.

She's probably a damn cake by now.

no. i don't know what it is, i like the unique setting and visuals but its really fucking unenjoyable to watch.

Why are japanese males such betas and so scared of muscles?

Attached: 5247b78f0d1b74c61a1f966603e73fe0.jpg (585x885, 448K)

>those recent chapters where her brother was pissy about her becoming a muscular and competent fighter

You mean the Lieutenant

But Maki is 19.

Do you think she shaves?

Toonami censored the boob and ass grab

Yes, she seems like the type to care so much about personal hygiene and grooming, unlike most tomboys. She sees herself as a princess and wants to be womanly, so I can see herself taking great pains to trim her probably huge bush and getting angry because it grows too fast for her to completely shave it. Expect lots of stuble.

Attached: cb0476ba2c72452c080d42849e3d712b.jpg (800x1212, 496K)

It’s enjoyable

You say that, but she is still asian. Asians don't seem to shave the bush all that often.

She'd probably keep it trimmed at least.

i can´t get passed the 2nd episode, it bored the shit out of me.

Also, the voice who does Zoro in One Piece makes me sleep even faster

Yeah I don't see her shaving it completely, maybe because of some charm to attract love or because she fears men won't like her without it.

Attached: bdb091e6f9372ec889f8b6ef0aecbabb.jpg (2473x3300, 2.26M)

She doesn't have hair bros.

Attached: 13.jpg (869x1249, 215K)

It makes me sad that not even the drawings in the manga are that hot.

Attached: cd153eeeab9a62ad018d08a497243ede.png (2036x1904, 1.42M)

>Hibana or Tamaki
He can have Hibana, Potato has already lost multiple limbs on his quest for the Tamaki pussy

Attached: 14074480124.jpg (621x418, 75K)

How am I supposed to do no fap when she exists?

Honestly I might switch to reading the manga, the art looks pretty great and the show's direction is just so fucking awkward, lots of weird pacing with the dialogue and some of the action flows really poorly. I'm sure the manga won't make me think the characters are any less bland but the one cool sakuga moment per episode isn't really enough to make me want to keep watching at this point when I feel like otherwise its mostly a downgrade. The OP is pretty good though, and the ED might be my favorite this year. I want a whole show that has this artstyle.

Attached: CuteNuns.png (2560x1440, 2.9M)

She's probably one of the best things from this manga. Shame she hasn't had much focus yet

Attached: ffca1d861ac42e591241def0d712b05e.png (1365x764, 609K)

One of the more fun shows this season. I guess years of watching SHAFT has made be immune to the effects of what everyone else in this thread calls awkward directing.

The thing is I haven't had a problem with the directing in literally any Shaft show I've seen, it only bugs me here cause it feels like they're using the same type of direction in a show that isn't compatible with it at all.

Agreed, the art style is awesome and I wish they had stayed like this or made a series about the nuns.

Attached: CnuOitr.jpg (1920x1080, 281K)

Potato never had a chance and was a plot device to help Tamaki to improve. Even in what would be her last moments she was begging for the Shinra.

Attached: 10.jpg.png (1114x1600, 390K)

Speak for yourself. The SE guy draws great fanservice.

Makes me wish he went full hentai.

I guess SHAFT's programming has sunk deeper into my brain since I'm only slightly annoyed by it at times

You've been shafted.

So far it's just okay

It would be infinitely better with more muscle girl and some romantic aspect

Attached: 1416874076167.png (400x500, 328K)

>in the moment she reaches out for Shinra Orochi is punched away by someone else and Tamaki realizes she's witnessing a mere Potato Boy grow into a Potato Man

Attached: 2.jpg (959x595, 217K)

He crippled and she still worries/think about Shinra. Its over chinaman.

I started watching purely for the musclegirl but I like it. The opening scene had me thinking we were dealing with an edgelord protagonist but his "I smile when I'm nervous" tic is actually pretty fun once you realize what's going on (like his shit-eating grin when he's groping the catgirl).

A lot of people here don't like it for being shounenshit but it's fun. The premise almost feels like an excuse to have action scenes with a lot of fire, but the plot is decent enough and the main characters are all very enjoyable. I can even forgive Arthur's "huh... I was using my left hand?" bullshit from last episode because Arthur has been shown to be enough of an idiot that he'd actually do something like that (as opposed to Kenpachi's "huh, using two hands is stronger than using one?").

Attached: 1564957653484.jpg (1280x720, 163K)

His smile when nervous is a real thing too.

Based and Arthurpilled.

How many children?

Attached: 5-7.jpg (869x1249, 257K)

>anime cut the Chinaman's scenes while keeping Tooru's
Das racist

WAAAYYY too many. Should they ever get married, he can expect for a lot of falling down the stairs and landing inside of her dick-first.

We'll see who has the last laugh when it's randomly revealed in the epilogue that Chink knocked Tamaki up out of nowhere

Attached: 9431b.jpg (731x471, 70K)

I didn't think her boobs were that big.

Is she bigger than Maki? Certainly smaller than Hibana.

>He can expect for a lot falling down the stairsand landing inside of her dick-first.
Considering how big her ass is canonically. That sounds rather comfy.

Attached: Tamaki's Fat Ass.jpg (751x336, 101K)

UCKFAY IREFAY ORCEFAY

Attached: gen fuck mods.png (187x250, 41K)

It stops sounding comfy when you realize you already have 6 children and by accident impregnated her with the 7th.

>stops
You underestimate man's desire to impregnate.

Tamaki boobs are rather decent in size. Enough to fit in Shinra's whole hand, they looked bigger in that panels because of the angle and him smashing up against them.

Attached: Lucky.jpg (719x631, 120K)

Eh, looks pretty small there.

Hell, Iris looks bigger here.

Maki is better

Attached: 1d5c32f61b3e00032a5125b5fb248538.jpg (1200x1600, 874K)

Yeah, but we already knew that.

I would say Tamaki and Iris have about the same size.

Attached: 11-3.jpg (1115x1600, 297K)

I checked out the manga, then I understand why barely anyone read it before the anime. It lacks something to make me invested in it.

That makes them both chestlets, then.

>Join the church as a woman and get to hit on boys younger than you and want to take them somewhere private.
>Join the church as a man you get hypnotized to its teaching and get your ass raped by the priests.
Its not fucking fair.

Attached: Church.jpg (870x1249, 142K)

Is she raping Shinra's brother and making Arrow watch it or am I being dumb and reading far into it?

Attached: 21.jpg.png (1116x1600, 924K)

Yes, a lot.

Attached: 1557594239704.webm (1280x720, 79K)

Why is he so based?

Attached: Absolutely Based.jpg (728x1046, 128K)

I like that it will eventually get some good porn, but otherwise I think it's boring shonenshit.

She's a beefy girl who can take a lot of punishment in bed

Attached: 1563240780142.jpg (640x359, 46K)

The visuals and sound design are the only good parts of it.

>the perfect marxist date doesn't exis...

It's the most camp shit i've seen in years. I love the shit out of it, but I honestly don't know if I can call it good.

He's a psycho , like half the cast

Where is the anime expected to end?

2nd cour will end around chapter 80ish if they keep the 4 chapters per episode pacing

That lewd curse.. is it epidemic?

Attached: 112454466226.jpg (869x720, 109K)

She's molesting both of them, rebellion is inevitable.

Why do people keep trying to force this rivalry between the two shows? they are barely even the same genre

It wasn't enough to make me drop it but that was pretty stupid
Especially damming since there were 2 other asspulls that week that were actually good with o my petrified neck and o my ancestral sun breath, it just makes o my left hand seem even worse

>Do you like Fire flop?
No

Attached: download.jpg (259x194, 15K)

What will happen to them?

Attached: M9.png (1115x1600, 1.42M)

They come out on the same day on Funimation

It seems kind of boring actually. I'll maybe give it a few more episodes but I doubt I'll stick with this till the end.

>It's about as paint-by-numbers Shonen as Black Clover

? No it isn't, at all, the only anime I can think of with a similar premise is SnK

Thanks for the laugh

I didn't say it was as good as SnK, I said the premise is kinda similar you retard, I can't think of a single big Shonen with a premise similar to Fire Force (because there's none)

>I didn't say it was as good as SnK,
No the fact that you think that SnK isn't run of the mill is a laugh in itself.

user...he's laughing at the fact that you think SnK is unique in itself or that its plot is remotely similar to FF.

Attached: ECDuBUcUIAAOAJi.jpg (900x1200, 137K)

Attached: EB0mck4XoAEvDQE.jpg (900x1200, 173K)

Attached: EB777c6UcAAVgLO.jpg (1009x1200, 101K)

Real best girl

>Read the last chapter
>Tamaki gets outshined by fucking Lisa of all people
The absolute state of catfags

Attached: DtIMg-AXQAEt4dP.jpg (840x1200, 127K)

Attached: DwzTpvbWoAIIUZW.jpg (685x1200, 143K)

How brutal will her death be and who'll get to kill her?

The tankoubon character descriptions actually claim Iris' boobs are big.

Attached: 0035-004.png.jpg (2133x1600, 692K)

You got any more of those?

Yes

I want to but the MC is too cringe-inducing. I'd much rather one of the girls be the MC, basically just Maka 2.0.

no
I will admit that animation is pretty nice, bravo David Productions. I just have one question though: why in the fuck am I supposed to care about the MC again?

Not really, its really boring.
The animation is hit or miss.
The fanservice is annoying.
The characters are boring and I dont care about any of them.
Bad series 1/10

Attached: 1533354317117.jpg (898x898, 48K)

I love how that scene from the ending literally fits right in with a Comic LO cover. Based DAVID; not giving a single fuck.

The funny thing is that Fire Force doesn't aim to be a "FUCKING SCIENCE" manga but it does it better than Dr. Stone. The chapters where he explains, on a very basic level, thermal dynamics. Are actually more enjoyable reads than the usual info dump you get in Dr. Stone.

I'm never watching them again

I don't know why this makes so many people mad. It was fucking great that she turned out to be a villain. Far better than the usual shonen shit tropes.

Attached: EAdZD1nUcAEKNW2.jpg (1000x1165, 107K)

Attached: EBnHZI3UEAAOTsf.jpg (782x1200, 122K)

Attached: EB2En9hXYAEu3Uz.jpg (900x1200, 122K)

She's an overpowered Sue
>Is a third and Fourth Generation
>Has a super secret special power
>Doesn't actually want to use it to help anyone and is a cunt on top of it

Absolutely horrible

there many who desire his dick. I wouldn't say romance though

Does anyone actually get laid in this series? I hate this kind of shows where everything is so sexual yet everyone have an erectile dysfunction.

If only the character interactions between the main cast were as strong as Soul Eater.

Attached: d6d.jpg (524x810, 196K)

>WHAAAA WHY ISN"T SHE ANOTHER COOKIE CUTTER WAIFU THAT MELTS AT THE SIGHT OF THE MC'S DIC
kek you sound like a huge faggot, user.

Arthur has autism

Attached: arthurtism.png (1114x1600, 942K)

>page 10
Episode is out

>distorted screams
>muh kyoani pls buy the bds
Lame

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Enen no Shouboutai - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_03.31_[2019.08.16_13.29.11].jpg (1280x720, 48K)

Kyoanus ruined Fire Force

> kyoanus ruins anime
> kyoanus gets burned down and STILL manages to ruin anime
sasuga

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Enen no Shouboutai - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_09.47_[2019.08.16_13.42.35].jpg (1280x720, 58K)

My interest has been steadily decreasing since the promising first episode, and the animation hasn't been as good as I was hoping. The story could use more of the usual shounen conventions to make it more engaging, because whatever it's trying to do instead is not working. They should have fought more regular enemies before getting into the infighting and the conspiracies, and told us more about the world and the characters while doing so. The "rookie tournament that gets interrupted by a real villain" part was a complete waste, since it was interrupted before it could even start and the fight wasn't even that interesting. The attack on the 5th came out of nowhere, didn't feel justified, and again has been a waste since they were all such pushovers. We needed a scene shoehorned into that same episode just to explain what one of the characters' power was, because everything is so rushed that he hadn't had the chance to use it yet. Everything that happens is so half-assed, and there isn't clear goal or motivation to hook you in. It's hard to believe that this was written by a veteran with how awkward it is.

don't know if this has been said before but that is awful familiar.

Attached: image 1.jpg (3840x2160, 615K)

She's 100% right.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Enen no Shouboutai - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_16.49_[2019.08.16_13.51.08].jpg (1280x720, 95K)

> heart eyes
HIBANA IS CUTE! CUTE!

Attached: [Erai-raws] Enen no Shouboutai - 06 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_19.12_[2019.08.16_19.51.52].png (1920x1080, 2.52M)

I really like the manga but apparently I'm one of the five faggots who read it so heh

Attached: 1501287945294.png (786x626, 138K)

Iris got cucked

Inka is a masochist meaning violent rape would cause her to waterfall user.

Iris have Oubi.

Those heart pupils. She wants the D now.

Poor Iris, gets cucked out of doing anything useful and now will lose the mc. A loser to the end.

I only watch this shit for Maki. I hope at least the R34 gets good and we get lots of burning clothes doujins.

Attached: 3214170 - Fire_Force Maki_Oze Tamaki_Kotatsu.jpg (1091x1168, 724K)

Mangaka has bad luck huh?

Attached: [Erai-raws] Enen no Shouboutai - 06 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_23.10_[2019.08.16_19.57.18].png (1920x1080, 2.83M)

Based post

Sixth faggot here. This arc seems promising, and tied up Obi makes me wet.

Doujin when?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Enen no Shouboutai - 06 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_06.25_[2019.08.16_15.53.18].jpg (1889x2220, 993K)

This was so stupid. He's just a small kid spouting bullshit, and just because he punched her in the face she's suddenly in love? He didn't even DO anything heroic, just said that he would.

have you never heard the phrase "treat 'em mean, keep 'em keen"

also here is my worthless animeonly opinion but from what i've understood of her character she only likes strong people, so if someone beat her in a fight (ie proved they were stronger than she was) she would take a liking to them

C'mon! It's been a whole month.

Not really but it's better than dr.stone.

List the tags.

Who

> tags ; femdom, CBT, facesitting, dark skin, humiliation, pegging

wtf i hate kyoanus

Tags: Nun ( it will be set in the past); lolicon; rape; dark skin; unusual eyes.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Enen no Shouboutai - 06 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_09.37_[2019.08.16_15.58.55].jpg (1920x1080, 736K)

>bald_guy fat ugly ryona snuff
For the priests

Attached: 68nXseG.jpg (1920x1080, 155K)

>shark teeth

No thanks.

My point wasn't that SnK was unique either, it was that there's no Shonen similar to FF, then I gave an example of the closest anime I can think of

Also yeah it has some similar key elements
>Stories pass on an Island
>Humans turn into Titans/Infernals
>All aspects of Society (religion, industry, military, etc) are built around Titans/Fire
>Main characters have Titan/Fire powers
>Dead mother, deadbeat father
>MC motivation is finding the Truth and Revenge
Of course they are different series and they diverge more and more as time goes by but yeah I think they're remotely similar

Attached: cute funny.jpg (1073x1077, 125K)

That was a great episode. Good show.

Attached: 1457547324338.jpg (664x720, 89K)

I don't understand what the problem is?

Another stitch.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Enen no Shouboutai - 06 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_15.02_[2019.08.16_16.19.33].jpg (1920x1340, 1.02M)

Nuns are married to god, so is also NTR by default.

Based Rekka soon right?

>giants are actually nazis

Seems pretty unique to me, just because the fanbase is shit doesn't mean Yea Forums didn't love the shit out of 8 years ago

Giv fire gyaru gf

I wanna fuck Shinra just kidding

>she's suddenly in love?
she is not, dumbass. The heart pupils are a response to what he said. She's in love with the *idea* of an hero. Something she was missing. A lot. And that's why she took a liking to the kid. No more, no less. He isn't her hero.

Attached: 134564537456.jpg (453x451, 47K)

gyaru gf's aren't given. you gotta take them. by force.

Attached: 1457547324330.jpg (1280x720, 178K)

I LEWD IT.

In the manga she literally pretends to be his girlfriend when she is not his girlfriend, this makes dude in 7th Captain's territory high five Shinra nonstop because Hibana is a fucking babe.

She will win in the end

YOU CAN DO IT!

oh, is that so. Well, I'm anime only and that was my interpretation. Well, that's maybe a bit retarded.
>this makes dude in 7th Captain's territory high five Shinra nonstop
But also fucking based. Great show!

Attached: 1457547324336.jpg (546x720, 83K)

I like the manga, so full of sexy villains (Haumea) and non-superpowered full members of the team.

In the manga she also creams herself looking at a naked picture of him in the nude calendar the fire force sells to horny ass women in the city.

Attached: 1444989227222.png (500x333, 202K)

Well yh its a literal higher existence than me and actually real so yes I would worship it even if it is gonna turn me into ashes eventually.

absolutely fucking based. Let me rephrase that: It's a fantastic show!

>Femdom
How can anyone possibly say this IP Is not based ?

beats me.

Attached: 1457547324337.jpg (457x602, 66K)

>pic related is ok but we have to shadow the burning nuns
Fuck you KyoAni

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Enen no Shouboutai - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_17.17.jpg (1280x720, 363K)

>She's in love with the *idea* of an hero.
How edgy.

>LO

dis sum new meme?

Fuck, Iris' head bobbing as she was being pat by Hibana was the cutest thing I've ever seen.

Attached: iris.png (300x300, 104K)

Hibana is so fucking sexy, I love her

Attached: [Erai-raws] Enen no Shouboutai - 06 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_04.59_[2019.08.16_12.36.40].png (1920x1080, 2.59M)

Do you find images of little girls burning arousing? There's nothing to gain from constantly showing them.

>new
LO is literally older than Yea Forums.

Does anyone have the page where Tamaki falls and all her clothes come off? Can't find it.

There'd better be some Kamina voiced Jughead next week DP

>She's fucking hot, a shame she's also very useless.
Wait for cat-slut. The hottest yet more inept character.

Different user here, but what bugs me about censorship is the censorship itself not the stuff that isn't being shown. I still get why they had to censor that stuff, and it's not like it'll stay censored forever so I don't really mind.

Attached: ad6fadb6647003010e1807770ae71315.png (225x285, 67K)

Amazing how japan managed to make an anime about firefighters completely generic.

That's all the pages she's in, but I guess you mean this one.

Attached: x12.jpg (1114x1600, 203K)

>Do you find images of little girls burning arousing?
Yes, but more importantly the shadow effect they use to censor looks terrible and lessens the visual impact of the scene.

I know all the nuns were named after flowers to begin with, but I appreciate that effectively Hibana names her attacks after the dead sisters.

Poor Obi in the post credits scene.

>user didn't watch the shinobu movies
indisputable headpat number one

Attached: 15981055786878.jpg (425x547, 30K)

>posting cancer outside of the containment threads
Monogatari fags need to be IP banned on sight.

>posting SHAFT inside (ex-)SHAFT
this tickles your brains? hmm.

Attached: 13232319922828411.gif (520x520, 341K)

They did the same with the Cells anime. Nice concept, awful execution.

Tell me about Deluded-Lady-Wakeup-Call Man, what are his powers?

Attached: [Erai-raws] Enen no Shouboutai - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_06.58.628.jpg (1280x720, 141K)

I didn't know the creator of this shit could just repackage Shit Eater and stuff it down our throats.

>Le MC has sharp teeth
>Le angry pig tails tsundere, actually just color Maka's hair black
>Le swirly souls- Er, I mean fire.
>Le nudity xD
>Le quirkyness

Attached: Maki Oze.jpg (385x512, 29K)

He wakes up deluded ladies

He has the power to yamato damashi'ing oxygen into his brain.

Shinra is cool.

Attached: [Erai-raws] Enen no Shouboutai - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_04.00.353.jpg (1280x720, 47K)

I'm enjoying it so far I suppose.
Jumped a little quick into the firefighter vs firefighter stuff though.
Like, I get that's where the intrigue of the plot and all the cool powers are. But a bit more MotW/world building would have helped pacing.

Attached: [Erai-raws] Enen no Shouboutai - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_23.08.844.jpg (1280x720, 247K)

His strongest move is the Kick-Man Kick

Shinra's smile is because he has a medical condition where he smiles when hes gets nervous.

just gotta love those blue stripes.

Literally move faster than light.

Attached: [Erai-raws] Enen no Shouboutai - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_12.21.441.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

>Rekka next ep
oh boy

Iris a cute! cute!
Latom.

It's gonna be fun

smack that bitch up

Attached: 1543923296504.gif (425x550, 1.56M)

>stands up by sheer determination
This is my favorite trope.

Attached: [Erai-raws] Enen no Shouboutai - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_05.32.594.jpg (1280x720, 150K)

dude cute and funny

Attached: 1231239229135.gif (150x150, 81K)

Attached: [Erai-raws] Enen no Shouboutai - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_11.23.498.jpg (1280x720, 176K)

>That neck
I-Is she OK?

OOOOOOOH, C'MON user LET'S HEAR YOU SAY IT!
YOU CAN DO IT! YOU CAN DO IT! YOU CAN DO IT!

Just a bit smitten.

Attached: [Erai-raws] Enen no Shouboutai - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_18.54.422.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

DP is doing a good job wtf?

Thank Shaft for driving away their employees.

Attached: [Erai-raws] Enen no Shouboutai - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_23.24.360.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

God Obi is so hot, how is he still single?

Can´t wait for next comiket to have a doujin based on just that frame

When they stand up after being given a reasonable medical explanation of why they shouldn't be able to it's just dumb.

Attached: Baki (2018) - 06 [VON]00_06_31.474.jpg (1920x1080, 192K)

>Maki gets nothing
>Instead it's all lolishit
Please no

The plot is quite good for a kids show and SHAFT is making it look gorgeous so it’s a pretty good watch.

Ogre>Sister>Princess>Neko

Nah, that just makes it better.

Attached: main-qimg-634dc91b8d817c84801416fd7e3ac298.jpg (640x480, 54K)

> neko next chapter
reminder, tamaki is for assault

Attached: ghghdfghdfg.png (500x748, 501K)

Bitch slap, the best pickup line.

Attached: [Erai-raws] Enen no Shouboutai - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_03.27.782.jpg (1280x720, 172K)

>both Dr. Stone and Fire Force had flame tests today
What are the odds?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Enen no Shouboutai - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_13.23_[2019.08.16_17.09.43].jpg (1280x720, 111K)

Maki is not an ogre! She's a pure maiden

Cute

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Enen no Shouboutai - 06 [720p].mkv-00_19_11error883.png (1280x720, 563K)

I'm reading it, and I think it gets better, nice relations between enemies and protagonists, good "happenings", but it's still not that good.

Attached: 1565830475102.jpg (427x427, 36K)

Basic shounenshit pays the bills.

He is always late.

> the cake want the young D
Abe approves this

Attached: cute.png (1360x718, 599K)

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Enen no Shouboutai - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_17.36_[2019.08.16_17.11.44].jpg (1280x720, 55K)

Meant to include this.

Attached: [Erai-raws] Enen no Shouboutai - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_23.47.766.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

Would you Yea Forums?

Without a doubt.

Attached: [Erai-raws] Enen no Shouboutai - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_12.18.378.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

This show isn't the most original thing ever and the direction is weird at times, but goddamn is it pretty.

for me it's Iris

Is this an intentional Wan Piss reference? I swear to god I've seen a Zoro panel at some point with that exact expression and shading

HURTING WOMEN IS WRONG SHINRA

>tamaki is for assault
Assault deserves better

Is she still pure? She was a nun after all.

This

>cake
user, please. Hibana's 20.

I don't see why not, not like I can choose.

absolutely.

>Especially damming since there were 2 other asspulls that week that were actually good with o my petrified neck
that's literally a huge plot point about the uses of petrification that we will see later, not an asspull.

It's pretty average and not an outstanding shonen for sure but it has its moments.

She's pure for Shinra

I want hibana to fire force her heels into my scrotum

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-08-16-22h25m31s188.png (1280x720, 927K)

the reactions to his brother's powers will be amazing here.

His stand ability is to shut down any thottery in a 50m radius. Side effects of his stand are making those same thots within that radius lust for his dick.

>tiny stubby toes
Gross.

"Only" 3 chapters this time

Next few arcs, for those who forgot:
vs Company 1 (the stuff with Rekka)
Preacher Pursuit (world building shit, company 8 backstory)
Asakusa arc (Benimaru stuff)
Vulcan Workshop
Netherworld (vs Sho), and that's probably gonna be the last arc of the 2nd cour

I think we can agree it only gets better from here on out. I'm particularly looking forward to Asakusa

Attached: 1608233558.jpg (181x104, 9K)

Oh gods yes

> Shinra VA is good
> "search on google"
> Kajiwara Gakuto
> VA of Shinra and Asta ( Black clover)
How?...

Attached: Kajiwara Gabuto.jpg (225x350, 16K)

He got gud

>braces
holy shit what a cute nerd

Ep 6 was meh, I'm just gonna pick up the manga and see how it goes

It's quite slow, but enjoyable nonetheless

Absolutely

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Enen no Shouboutai - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_22.18_[2019.08.16_17.12.15].jpg (1280x720, 95K)

>No,it's shit for shonenfags and niggers that like the capeshit mentality. Fuck off back to R3ddit with your so y boy show.

>slow
it's what makes it so good and comfy to watch. Based SHAFT boys.

Only if she agrees to treat me like gravel the entire time

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-08-16-22h29m28s912.png (1280x720, 437K)

yes its charming and comfy as fuck it reminds me of a old jrpg

Why did DP adapt such a shit manga?

Nah, she's 100% in love with him and it's putting a literal full dere tsundere act;

because they hate you personally and wanted you to suffer.

lewd.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Enen no Shouboutai - 06 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_05.02_[2019.08.16_23.02.03].jpg (1920x1080, 229K)

such a great show

its much better then Dr Reddit thats for sure

Manga is fine. A little clumsy at times but it’s fun.
The anime hasn’t done it justice. They deemphasize all the cool moments and focus on panning shots of the sky. I don’t need high budget animation all the time but when you’re adapting an action manga, maybe don’t cut the action.

benis

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Enen no Shouboutai - 06 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_16.57_[2019.08.16_23.19.24].jpg (1920x1080, 286K)

I envy Shinra, if I was him I would return Hibana's feelings

Attached: [Erai-raws] Enen no Shouboutai - 06 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_23.02_[2019.08.16_15.05.31].png (1920x1080, 1.22M)

Yeah, I really like the way it looks

Attached: [Erai-raws] Enen no Shouboutai - 06 [1080p].webm (1280x720, 2.87M)

Attached: [Erai-raws] Enen no Shouboutai - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_18.51.478.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

It would be awesome if Shinra and Hibana would end up together at the end, but we all know that won't happen unfortunately

Based DP

Animeonly question: Do 3rd Gens get to choose how their flames manifest? Like did Princess wake up able to only make fire flowers, or did she get generic pyro powers, and train and specialize in flower making? In sort of the same vein, is the 8th Lieutenant only able to manipulate bullet sparks or is that something he trained to specialize in?

Last question: Does Arthur really *need* to use his sword hilt to make a plasma beam or can he just whip one out anywhere?

They do not choose, but it seems to reflect aspects of their character sometimes.
Lieutenant is a second generation with weak but extremely fine control that he trained for the purposes of firearms.
Arthur’s abilities are literally linked to his autism. He thinks he’s a knight and knights use swords so he uses a sword. He doesn’t need to use his special hilt but it needs to resemble a knightly sword somehow. He’ll later use one made by someone else and it ends up being more powerful thanks to someone strapping a donkey head to his crotch so he can pretend he’s a knight on a horse.

Third gens can all create fire from nothing and they can then bend this fire into a specific path or ability.

Shinra has jet propulsion
Arthur has his plasma sword
Juggernaut has explosive flame burst
Tamaki has fire armor
Lisa has fire tentacles
Hibana has fire plants
6th Captain has fire healing and cellular destruction
Arrow has fire bolts
The most recent White hood member can control metal using fire.
A hajima worker can control technology using fire
Kuro can manipulate smoke which comes from fire
The 5th Adolla Burst is a literal nuclear reactor

I like this.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Enen no Shouboutai - 03 [1080p].mkv 00:05:26.408.png (1920x1080, 1.24M)

2nd gens can control any fire but cant create any otherwise they would be broken as shit like Benimaru who make your fire attacks hit you back. Their pyrokinesis is pure hax as Maki held back a fire explosion that would have destroyed Tokyo via this, despite the fact she can even remotely output that much force.

that nigger woman won't shut her trap for half the episode, it's tiresome

Gyaru not nigger, blacks are basically extinct in this anime thanks to based Preacher.

Heart-shaped pupils = best girl. It's a fact.

Touma is proud, Shinra.

is there any reason she made an extremely ineffective ember tornado instead of just shooting him with a flamethrower from her hand?

Because she has flower fire magic.
There is no aesthetic in a flamethrower.

Because she can’t do that.

Step in me

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Enen no Shouboutai - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_04.59_[2019.08.16_16.59.22].jpg (1280x720, 109K)

>it ends up being more powerful thanks to someone strapping a donkey head to his crotch so he can pretend he’s a knight on a horse
Does he need someone following him around with two coconut halves?

She can literally rape you with that heat heating power of hers.

>uses the heat power to stimulate your prostate

Attached: AkariThumb.jpg (250x250, 10K)

>shonenshit
>ever

It also means she can instantly kill you too by boiling your brain. Damn thats hot literally.

I cannot tell if this is worth watching. What drew me in initially was that the MC's powers looked like fun to watch and muscle witch, but people don't seem to be saying much good stuff about it. Do the fights at least look pretty good?

Attached: 1562986809399.jpg (768x1024, 108K)

Extremely high? One of those shows is about fire literally all the time, and the other is about science which frequently involves fire in various ways. There will probably be more overlaps before the season is over.

Just watch it and decide for yourself.

im really sick of the "Hero" and "mommy, mommy!" crap

No because the mc says “I wanna be a hero” every episode

Attached: [Erai-raws] Enen no Shouboutai - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_04.05.271.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

If all I care about is the muscle girl is this worth watching? Does she get a lot of good scenes?

Not really.

Thanks for putting it into words, every time I watch the anime I don't feel like I do reading the manga evendoe everything about it looks so refined, couldn't really figure out what it was

obi is hot, i need more obi

Attached: 1564751695063.jpg (2800x1574, 333K)

Where are all the lewds!?

Attached: epita.png (675x387, 325K)

>and just because he punched her in the face she's suddenly in love?
Sounds like a woman alright

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-08-16-20h13m51s085.png (1280x720, 426K)

Hope Japan delivers next Comiket. I want my muscle dom Maki doujins

Attached: [Erai-raws] Enen no Shouboutai - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_10.39.107.jpg (1280x720, 48K)

I hope we get some nice Maki and Iris action.

Attached: Hibana.webm (800x450, 1.17M)

someone confirm that the lewd curse is highly epidemic and will affect all the chicks sooner or later.

Attached: 1508682481930.jpg (816x720, 88K)

There is just something wrong with this show. The art and direction is too sophisticated for what is looking like a generic shonen.

But both shows airing in the same season, with an episode featuring the same thing on the same day? Mind you Fire Force was delayed a week so it wouldn't have lined up naturally. It's fate, user!

Attached: 166132245145.gif (658x720, 493K)

Latom
/\

6th. 5th is Inca.
To be fair, Maki is noted to be a particularly powerful 2nd gen. But even she pales before Charon as 2nd gens go. Charon is broken as hell.

That contrast is not even half of how it is in Kimetsu though.

Faggot

Attached: puzzled_cat.jpg (600x450, 35K)

I'm enjoying it but they say "hero" too much. And I don't mean to say that there shouldn't be a theme of heroism and wanting to save people, I mean the cast literally says the word 100 times per episode.

Attached: 1564106237459.png (1116x1600, 379K)

Watched the 1st 5 episodes, then immediately went and read all 184 chapters last night.

All in all its all right, the MC isn't a crybaby pussy or mentally retarded, and most of the supporting cast is alright, I especially like the engineer dude. The main villains are all kinda cringey in their own special ways, but it at least makes them somewhat memorable. Character designs range from good to pretty cringey ( i don't care for missing chromosome eyes). I feel the mangaka is better at drawing scenery than actual characters. Lastly fuck that Hameua chick, i hope she dies.

I did till the
"O my right hand" asspull

>All this shit taste

It's a joke, not an asspull.

What?

and it was hilarious, if I might add. so was the last joke in this episode with the dude finally being ready to rock, but show was already over.
Jap humor is often a bit, odd, to say the least, but these guys are funny as shit.

user arthur is a huge retard

I love her so much

Attached: [Erai-raws] Enen no Shouboutai - 06 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_19.24_[2019.08.16_14.57.17].png (1920x1080, 1.93M)

K.. I never said it was good, i just said that i binge read it, its what i do with any passable manga. I mean whats your take on it

maybe that user just hates Vulcan and loves Haumea.

Fuck you now we get the Rhea arc and he is based

I've decided after today's episode that I do like it, but only in a "turn your brain off and enjoy it" kind of way, which is a phrase I normally hate but I can't think of any other way to put it. I don't find Shinra, his Sasuke, or any of the villains so far particularly interesting and while that would normally be a dealbreaker the world and action has been pretty fun and the humor is hitting more than expected.

Fuck i just realized i got Haumea and Inca mixed up. Its Inca who I fucking hate and who deserves to burn (especially after what she did to her friend). They both wear giant onesies so i sometimes forget whose who.

Attached: Inca.png (180x351, 57K)

He doesn't have a Sasuke, if you're talking about Arthur then you just have to wait for his backstory to be revealed and you'll understand why he's so autistic.

Attached: 252ea04b99cbe179bcac9533e5107190.png (225x110, 19K)

>and the humor is hitting more than expected.
right? the humor here is really fine for once.

This bitch makes me want to drop the manga. Because I know she's gonna be forgiven for everything and get a good ending since she's a girl.

Cute puffy dress

It's incredibly stupid so far. Shallow characters whose personality flips on a dime, shallow motivations that aren't compelling at all, power use is either uninteresting or nonsensical (fire flowers?), and generally stilted pacing with boring scenes dragging on way too long. The gags are alright, but they're awkwardly placed in pivotal moments that otherwise play out by the numbers, almost like it's trying to parody the genre without deconstructing or subverting anything about it. So even the parody aspect is shallow, like it's only there as a buffer against serious critique. All this plus the cringey sophistry in the last episode gives the impression of a dumb author trying to write above his intellectual level.

Thanks for reading.

Attached: OrDS.jpg (640x480, 110K)

No, she’s going to get exactly what she wants. And, according to that little flash to her goal, that entails being mutilated and dying on the street.

>Captain was suiting up the entire time
>Has a small fucking arsenal that is likely equivalent to a human-sized tank
>He ended up being entirely unneeded
Best twist to the episode. Lily's monochromatic face when Princess said she took a liking to the devil was also good.

Bros
twitter.com/AniTrendz/status/1161593309707624448

Attached: 1565385999352.png (1280x720, 718K)

I feel cheated that she'll die never understanding how terrible of a human being she is.

>Hestia isn't bestia
>Any of the girls from Dr. Stone
>Sister Lily isn't on the list
>Shamiko isn't on the list
I like that the other two best girls from Fire Force are on the list, but I'm not happy with where they are. Maki and Tamaki should be tied for 2nd and 3rd place.

Fuck off.

>implying the hero isn't gonna save her from that

>REEEEEE NEXT TIME I SEE YOU I'LL KILL YOU
>Last words of Shinra to Inka
So much for a hero

very I hope

Same reason Shinra uses feet or Maki uses pusupusu, because that's how her mind can manifest her flames. It's also her character too; no fun in a boring stream of flames.

Attached: [Erai-raws] Enen no Shouboutai - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_17.54.085.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

Cute and canon

What do mangafriends think about the adaptation so far? I really like the style of the show, it never excites itself, unlike most other battle shounens where they hype the fuck out of every single fight, even if it's a non-lethal one. I can watch this the same way i would watch a SoL. Is this mood thanks to the studio and director or is the manga the same way? i feel like it would be harder to portray this in a manga.

The manga is shit and boring

>moefaggot company screwing us even from the grave
Fuck this bullshit man.

Attached: 1475435304327.jpg (500x500, 86K)

The manga is faster and action packed compared to the anime. It’s night and day.

He swore to kill her. Which says so much about her considering his viewpoint on saving people as a hero.

Both Inca and Haumea need to get their fucking face cratered in. I'm sure Arthur will kill Haumea in the end but Inca deserves a fate worse than death.

Thanks to DP the show looks/sounds great but holy fuck the source material is the most offensively shit fiction I have ever consumed. No amount of kino production can salvage that waste

>Inca lands a spot on the cover of the volume containing Juggernaut's shining moment
It's tough being a Potatofag.

I'm only vaguely aware of certain manga spoilers. Does it turn out that Shinra can resist the heat wave because he's one of the chosen few with the powers of god's original flame/whatever the fuck or is it really just sheer will in this instance?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Enen no Shouboutai - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_06.15.jpg (1280x720, 613K)

Eh anime is alright, but yeah the pacing is kinda off, but at the same time it has more spectacle to certain scenes and fights. Either way I prefer the manga due to the fact that i can get through the story at my own pace.

I voted for Hibana, but I know I'm mostly alone in liking her so I'm prepared to be disappointed by the results

Attached: [Erai-raws] Enen no Shouboutai - 06 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_18.24_[2019.08.16_14.50.09].png (1920x1080, 2.17M)

youtube.com/watch?v=t9MnNB5QMos

My sides, what a cuck.

Kyoanicucks in a nutshell.

Attached: 1521486785854.jpg (307x338, 17K)

That's not Maki and Iris as canon

Attached: 1562557025642.gif (500x281, 2.96M)

Arthur will show up and cut the chains.

>JP broadcast censors burning nuns
>Burger broadcasts censors the groping scene
Damn this show keeps getting fucked with no matter what country has it

Today's episode was the worst of the series by far.
But I enjoyed the other 5, so yeah I guess.
Fanservice is on point, if nothing else.

ew what the fuck is wrong with his face

Who cares, fuck off.

He'll be too busy jobbing to the dragon.

>fanservice is on point, if nothing else
you'll get some from Tamaki from time to time, but Fire Force is really front loaded with most of it.

>Dragon is mentioned right after Assault
100% Dragon is going to be one-shot the instant he does anything vaguely draconic. The only good fight Arthur's ever got was vs Shinra, and that likely wont change for a while.

what a shame

It's trash

Pretty much AOTS.

Fuckin' doused her flames, dude.
Sploosh

> Fanservice is on point
he doesnt know

Vs. Mirage was cool until he realized he looked like a jackass. Then the rematch and saving of Hinawa was pretty sick.

Ohkubo doesn't really have a track record of giving villains happy endings. Crona got stuck forever, Asura was unrepentant, Medusa died in mad scientist fervor

post more Iris

its lit imo

because he's the MC

It's just plot armour.

This is some trash perspective shit going on in this pic

He is a "chosen one" in a sense, but it doesn't really help him out in fights, excepting ones against other chosen ones that have equally bullshit abilities

It does mean that most of the people he fights aren't trying to kill him as a first resort.

>bunch of bullshit
I don't even care. Great show.

The fight ability is derived from the malicious "god" on the villains' side. Shinra is able to hijack and tap into it while someone with actual permission is using it, so he can't use it unless a villain is using it at the same time in close proximity

I don't even care. LALALLA
Not listening. LALALALA
Are you talking to me? LALALA
Cant hear you. LALALA

If 2nd gen is controlling fire and 3rd gen is emitting fire what is 4th gen supposed to be?

>sharkteeth

断る

The premise is retarded, but I like the pretty colors.

Attached: cute nun.jpg (1920x1080, 516K)

tiny titties

Wait, what the fuck?
They gave her an ass? Is there more?

That's kind of cool.
Are he and his brother connected to the god? Is that why he can?

He can defeat any enemy with one-punch. As long as it has a vagina and is getting "hysterical."

Attached: 1553152551498.gif (480x479, 263K)

>still censoring burning bodies in the show itself
Oh for fucks sake, they should had just fucking canceled it and released it next year

It looks ok in the Ed but it looks fucking awful in the scene in the show