Anyone got this? Worth it? ~21 euros on Amazon

Anyone got this? Worth it? ~21 euros on Amazon.
It's Death Note - All in one, full manga with 2400+ pages

Haven't bought any manga ever before.

Attached: cover-4-625x350.jpg (625x350, 31K)

looks like a good deal

>open book to the middle
>spine breaks
Uhh...

Attached: wikipedia-book.jpg (630x630, 84K)

good deal for wanting to read all of it, without having to track down separate volumes. for a collector's item or something that can be reread? no

The anime is a lot better than the manga. One of the few but it's the case here.

Okay to own just for show I guess but would be a bitch to actually read from a book like that.

I saw from some reviews that the spine is pretty strong actually.
Have to agree on this one but I never actually read the manga fully and I heard the second part is better in the manga

They call it the Death Note because you can use it as a murder weapon

I’s say just get the tank volumes individually. Reading from a book like that seems an absolute pain.

I read it then gave it away. The pages are a bit smaller than regular tanks but the paper quality is fine and it's not too thick to be unmanagable.

Shame about the manga going to shit half way through though.

Why would you even want to read a book that huge?

Agreed. I only read books that have fewer than 200 pages and they need to have pictures.

As a collector's item and if you REALLY like the story. If you want something that you can actually read then I'll say to go for the black edition

Attached: deathnote6bks-_1-of-5_.jpg (1600x1600, 393K)

That seems really poorly designed and more like a collector's item rather than anything designed to be read.

But that's way more expensive user

Just read it online and buy it if you like it then

Still better than reading a 6 inch thick book.

>opening collector's items
What were you thinking

>The anime is a lot better than the manga
Maybe if the story ended at L dying.
Anime cut too much stuff from the 2nd half that it made it more stupid than it actually was.

The umineko 3 in 1 volumes were waay too big, so reading the first 50 or so pages was annoying. With the public school toilet paper thin pages of this one I can't imagine it being any better. Also pages that had to be in color for you to understand the story weren't so that sucked.