Kimetsu no Yaiba

Will Tanjirou get a happy ending?

Attached: DageOA8VQAEWBub.jpg (339x470, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/xlmn6
uglyandgay.pagexl.com/
shosekiranking.blog.fc2.com/
manamoa.net/bbs/board.php?bo_table=manga&wr_id=1750632
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We won't have gook scans this week

Tanjirou is so fucking cute holy shit

Dead at 25

We're getting a "everyone dies but the world is saved" ending.

I hope so

Remember when people were expecting Dororo to be the one story with a bittersweet or sad ending? Yeah, guess it was wrong to assume that was that demon slaying show it'd get that after all.

The manga ended bittersweet, what else could people expect?

Attached: 1565483451898.gif (400x300, 814K)

I love my wife Nezuko

Attached: 234234.png (402x402, 183K)

I love my wife too.

Attached: my wife.jpg (600x720, 43K)

I wonder who these two mistery members are?

Attached: ECAixAAU0AAf2qA.jpg (1300x1750, 225K)

Other Dororo adaptations over the decades had other endings than bittersweet, some quite happy even.

I don't know. I hope they can get along with the other kakushi.

Attached: 1563899994294.jpg (726x1032, 183K)

I would say yes, people might focus too much on the deaths happening but the core of the series remains fairly optmistic, just like Fullmetal Alchemist was in its day, there were some depressing shit happening over its coutse the its core remained fairly idealistic and so it had the happiest ending a happy ending can get.

Attached: 1565461028687.jpg (1657x4556, 2.04M)

What did Gonpachiro mean by this?

Attached: 456b4eef92e6f31476fa100f0226374f_a14f65cf_1280.png (1280x720, 1.15M)

They are probably two nobody not gift enough to fight, and choosy enough to no try to eat demons like Genya did

Cute and canon
soon

Attached: 1565888218017.jpg (1536x2048, 366K)

Japanese beauty ideals.

My favorites are Usui's wives who are simple looking forward to meet tanj
And Genya who went from edgelord to someone who was simple happy that the two sibling were alive and well

he's attractive tho? I bet if he goes around in the city unmasked, he would call everyone attention by his bishonen looks

based

There were rogue spoiler images at least, not all series could even have that this week.

I love you, cute and canon poster.

Attached: 76197744_p0.jpg (800x800, 239K)

What would Shinobu do as Giyuu's wife?

We were extremely lucky.

Attached: IMG_20190814_132020.jpg (600x851, 89K)

bully him more and more

She would bully his dick instead.

updated

Attached: healing.jpg (1656x6062, 2.66M)

Needs snake in there

Of course he will, he's such a gary stu.

Bully sex

Know that I think about it, Kanroji has the least miserable backstory out of all the pillars. All that ever happened to her was getting denied a marriage. I mean she still has her family which makes her more cheerful than any of the other pillars.

>The weak should fear the strong

I want Shinobu to manhandle me

Said rogue spoiler images.

>streamable.com/xlmn6

Attached: 1565874035254.jpg (580x1035, 64K)

The reason she was denied marriage was because she was different. She tried to force herself into being an ideal girl, even making herself dizzy from not eating. She was miserable and if not for Kaguya she would have lived a lie. It's not the same as others because it wasn't violent but she was still in a depressing situation.

Attached: 1565874158259.jpg (580x1041, 58K)

I wasn't going to dump the scans since they were so shit but fuck it, since we're not getting Korean scans this week I might as well.

>Good to see Zenitsu again
>Kanao had time to put her hair up

Attached: 0001.jpg (580x1027, 59K)

I really like his mark. Might be my favorite one.

>I bet if he goes around in the city unmasked, he would call everyone attention by his bishonen looks

speaking off, will the LN ever get a (fan) translation?

Attached: bishie af.png (520x324, 137K)

Attached: 1565874309582.jpg (580x1036, 64K)

Tokitou finally getting down

Attached: 0002.jpg (580x1029, 56K)

>Wind mark
ooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

at least put them in order

Honeslty I don't like any mark that came after Tanjiro's, his looked natural and it could pass off as legit warrior tattoo, but now we are getting into cute drawings territory.

Attached: 0003.jpg (580x1032, 56K)

Just a summary, someone posted it here a while ago

God send

Poor kid

we know zenitsu

Can't wait to see what Tokitou and Genya plan to do

Attached: 0004.jpg (580x1031, 55K)

I'm glad wani shows Toki struggling to get the sword out reminding us that they're still humans and feel pain

Attached: 0005.jpg (580x1044, 53K)

Attached: 0006.jpg (580x1035, 52K)

Attached: 0007.jpg (580x1032, 53K)

Himejima looks evil when he smiles

Attached: 0008.jpg (580x1030, 48K)

Attached: 0009.jpg (580x1041, 53K)

Attached: 0010.jpg (580x1024, 54K)

Attached: 0011.jpg (580x1016, 52K)

Zenitsu is literally bawling that he is pain, and wants a piggy back like a baby, yes anyone thinking Zenitsu would become some edgelord can just walk away now. Him being an overreacting meme is part of bis popularity in Japan, it isn't going away.

Attached: Zenitsu_smug.jpg (776x1049, 260K)

Attached: 0012.jpg (580x1041, 91K)

Like clockwork.

Attached: 0013.jpg (580x999, 58K)

Attached: 0014.jpg (580x1024, 63K)

How happy an ending could a handless man have?

Attached: 0015.jpg (580x1030, 57K)

Why is it alright for Usopp to do that but not Zenitsu?

Sanemi awakens his mark. It'll probably be colored green in the colored chapter

Attached: 0016.jpg (580x1035, 100K)

Unless he has a wife or at least a gf, he is screwed having to spend an eternity buying a hooker for a blowjob.

It is alright though, he wouldn't have kept his presence in the series till this point if the majority of the readers couldn't stand him, he is fine as far as Japan is concerned.

Attached: 0017.jpg (580x1041, 60K)

With three wives.

>Mitsuri x Tokitou doujin
Lel

Attached: IMG_20190814_125815.jpg (601x890, 140K)

Is there more art of Nezuko as a Demon Hunter?

Attached: d1NH3zx.png (959x1400, 2.91M)

femdom

Am I the only one sort of wishing Zenitsu was taking on this Upper Moon? Some lightning speed could come in handy about now.

Attached: 0018.jpg (580x1033, 66K)

>"WE DEM BOYZ"

And done. Personally I had hoped we would have another pure battle chapter with Himejima vs Koku before someone stepped in but it's fine. Glad to see Sanemi back in the action (Wind is best Breath)

Attached: 0019.jpg (580x1036, 101K)

Zenitsu has no narrative meaning to go against Kokushibou, fights on the series are usually about clashing ideals and the such; the only way for Zenitsu to step in if Kokushibou really become the gateway for an all-out battle, with Kanao and Inosuke already meeting with Zenitsu and Murata, it could converge with them meeting with Tanjiro and Gyuu as well, but it remains to be seen if they will reach Kokushibou or Hakime will keep them trapped.

Chainsaw also got some pages, probably by the same person to boot

Zenitsu is ridiculously strong, but he's narrow. There's not much he can do against someone capable of outspeeding him, and Kokushibou with the seethrough world surely can do that

I wonder if toki wonders why genya needs the hair even though he probably explained it to him. Actually I wonder how many people actually know about genya's eating ability. I'm actually surprised they didn't try to punish him like they did with nezuko, part demon or not, it went against the demon hunters conduct

Zenitsu wouldn't stand a chance with Koku's speed

Himejima took in Genya so any talk of punishment was probably dropped.

Zenitsu would get cut in half. Nobody but the strongest are taking this guy on. He's 1 v 3ing and hasn't taken a scratch yet.

No way this shitty pillar has a chance against former Sun breath master. NO. FUCKING. WAY. He's dead.

Post cute demons.

Attached: 76252262_p1.jpg (750x750, 565K)

>denying ditsy, strong tomboy fighter

Sucks for them snake is getting that.

he's gonna presence his best friends wedding

Attached: tumblr_62aa7087fdf4a07d3fd9eb092de9ae02_5948c7b8_640.jpg (640x933, 269K)

Don't open

Attached: 1555458016313.jpg (1800x1815, 812K)

Gyuu's gonna marry?

Attached: 75120766_p0.jpg (900x1260, 844K)

With Nezuko!

Attached: moshi moshi.jpg (639x1806, 225K)

Stop it.

She should have 2 pairs of tits.

>Happy ending
He fucking dies at 25 he's not going to have a happy end. Zenitsu will marry Nezuko so the bloodline can continue but Tanjirou will follow Shinobu to the afterlife. The only happy end he could get is if someone becomes his ghost wife.

>Zenitsu will marry Nezuko
Disgusting

>Giyuu is a rapist

Thats yucky.

i mostly have demon tanjirou though

Attached: D7YZG1uUEAADkTx.jpg (1074x1529, 254K)

Can't stop this train.

Attached: 1564546838751_.jpg (1794x2001, 626K)

Zenitsu would have to be in top shape and even then Koku is a walking flashback with ridiculous experience about every style.

He'd just focus on evading or deflecting Zenitsu's godpeed shit and kill him very quickly when he is out of gas or maybe just kill him before he even has a chance to get into one of the Lighting Breath stances.

>one sided
retard

It's the only way.

Tanjirou has had his mark turned on for a while now hasn't he? That can't be good.

I'm only reading this for Tanjirou x Kanao moments.
Did they fuck already?

>for Tanjirou x Kanao moments.
So you haven't read anything?

It really is disgusting. Also pretty sure demons can't give birth.

This guy can parry the fuck out of your shitty Zenitsu

Attached: sekiro-shadows-die-twice-prayer-beads-738x410.jpg.optimal.jpg (738x410, 54K)

Since the Daki fight, it isn't permanently on like the true master of Breath of the Sun though, maybe it lessens this "dead at 25" thing.

>we will see Kanao and Zenitsu interacting on panel
Nice

>one-sided
Nezuko wouldn't go along with Zenitsu's orbiting if she at least didn't tolerate his presence, but obviously she doesn't understand what the hell he wants though.

Shhhh, the kids are sleeping.

Attached: ECCC5k3UIAAR_eB.png (800x704, 1.06M)

Who wins

Akaza or Douma?

She doesn't give a fuck about him.

aside from that time when he's resting at Shinobu's, yeah.

Nice denial, she has registered him as something friendly since the Train fight.

Attached: Kimetsu_Vol.9_extra.png (764x1200, 278K)

I hope Tanjirou gets with best girl nezuko. Since shes demon they are no longer blood related so they can fudge and have babies

Akaza after getting the beheading resistance upgrade.

Attached: x19 (3).png (959x1400, 969K)

I hope inbreds are hanged in public at every single public park all over the world.

>Imagine being a Zenitsufag...

Why do you guys call Giyuu gay and ugly?
I wasn’t around for most of the manga threads

He is ugly and he is gay

Attached: 1554999274271.png (1167x857, 146K)

because he's ugly and gay?

He's ugly AND gay.
uglyandgay.pagexl.com/

He doesn’t seem gay to me just autistic

>if she doesn't get angry and push me away it means I have the green-light to keep doing it
You are right that she doesn't know what he wants, since you know her brain isn't working normally.
This is also why he gets all upset at other girls (Aoi) who actually call him out. So he latches onto someone who can't say anything back.
I can't imagine.

Someone post the webpage

Back in December when anons suddenly realized that Shinobu bullies Tomioka by telling him he's hated,so they came up with this meme.

Based.

Attached: ECAcm2SUcAAZNbx.jpg (1033x810, 89K)

uglyandgay.worsethannothing.net

It's just bantz. Everyone knows he is beautiful and asexual.

God I miss her

Because he's a handsome chad.

>no Shinobu

>Didn't tap Shinobu
He's canonically gay

Here are the Pillars sexuality's

Giyu- Homosexual
Himejima- Asexual
Tokitou- Heterosexual
Sanemi- Homosexual
Obanai- Heterosexual
Rengoku- Heterosexual
Uzui- CHAD
Mitsuri- Heterosexual
Shinobu- Heterosexual

Unironically kill yourself

Only ugly dick could had healed her.

t. Giyu

100% accurate

Giyuu is STRAIGHT.

That's some hard projection on whatever you think Zenitsu is behaving like there buddy, Nezuko cannot comprehend what Zenitsu means with his usual nonense, but you speak as if Nezuko has completely lost her basic cognitive abilities on who to label as bad company and who to label as good company, and that would be wrong, Nezuko knows well who she doesn't like, who she has to kill and who she has to protect.

Also when did Zenitsu ever get mad at any of the Butterfly Estate girls, or they called Zenitsu on his bullshit? The only thing that Aoi said once was getting mad at Zenitsu's ridiculous screeching voice, not the fact he was orbiting Nezuko once again I wish people like you at least sticked with the facts before presenting with a argument.

Tokitou is a child

>Will Tanjirou get a happy ending?
they're gonna have to pull some shit to counter the "anyone who awakens the mark dies before they turn 25" thing if they want something resembling a happy ending

Attached: 1539441580681.png (970x565, 466K)

Don't mind me, just posting some fanart of my favorite boy

Attached: Sanemi fanart1.png (718x994, 815K)

What do they sell on that bag that is sold out? Drug?

Attached: Sanemi fanart2.png (709x866, 696K)

Pig skin

Poor snake has to deal with his gorilla wifes autism

Attached: 18.jpg (959x1400, 269K)

Koku is also my favorite boy (grandpa)

Tanjiro didn't have to do anything to change Shinobu, she only tried to kill Nezuko once at the end of the Natagumo Mountain, Gyuu immediately stopped her, the next time the Pillar Summit happens she is quite reserved and right after in the Butterfly Estate she already doesn't want to do anything against Nezuko.

It honestly kind of feels like pointless drama to introduce this rule so late into the story, like they just had a training session where everyone was trying to get the mark and now whoops, it's magic aids and everybody's gonna die. There would have been more of a sense of how desperate the situation was if they immediately recognized it was going to kill you and they went ahead with the training anyway.

Kokushibou why is he so strong? How the fuck is Muzan going to compare?

Nezuko bath water.

He's the first breath of the sun user

Yeah I kinda don't get it either. They haven't shown it as having that kind of drawback. No one who used the mark so far as had any blowback- they only fainted from their other injuries or poison.

I mean, isn't it enough to just have it be a temporary powerup?

Why are demon slayers so young? The monk seems to be the eldest and he's 28 or something. Give me some badass old men damn it.

Genyas gonna make their blood line strong by impregnating all like (8?) of the daughters right?

Attached: 9.png (764x1200, 333K)

That doesn't mean anything in battle shounen when it comes to the protagonist, techniques that are said to endanger someone by either killing them or preventing them from ever being able again, hardly ever sticks or even happen. Goku died from many things, except a Kaioh-ken overload, Ichigo never ended his career as a Shinigami after the Final Getsuga Tenshou.

That's why we need more context from Koku. We don't know if 25 is the age limit to use the marks, that's why Himejima is pretty much dead at this point.

Muzan is probably not all that strong. Just hard to kill.

wups meant to post this one

No

They older ones retire, also did you miss the fact they have a high mortality rate? Many can't even live long enough to get old.

probably not much stronger, Muzan does view him more of a partner than an underling

one of the first*

Ya know Himejima is taking it pretty well for someone who's just been told he's going to die before the night is over.

It makes sense from a technical pov. 200bpm and a high can't be maintained for long. And 200bpm is only healthy during extremely strenuous cardio activity and being a healthy athlete. I'm sure if you don't do it as much, you won't automatically die at 25.

Oh they're finally intersecting with each other, can't wait.

Muzan blasted Akaza's head with a flicker.

He is a devout monk, by design he shouldn't fear death.

mitsuri would fuck anything that breathes

He also has complete control over their blood. I highly doubt Koku would have let Tamayo get close or Rock blow his head off.

Attached: x13.png (959x1400, 776K)

I think if enough people join the fight Koku will eventually get cut by someone.

Goku only died twice, 3 times if you really want to count that time Hit "killed" him.

Super smash kimetsu
>Inb4 Muzan also joins the fight

You should get a trip, retarded Zenitsufag.
Yeah, Nezuko figures that he isn't an immediate threat, but without her normal cognitive function she can't tell what is inappropriate behavior or not. So you can't really judge for real if she would even like him or if she would cringe like Tanjirou did when he first met him.
Zenitsu cried when Aoi yelled at him (this is during the first interaction with them) and she also yelled at him to get away from Nezuko when he was all up on her after she got her gag removed. He doesn't like her because she isn't easy like Nezuko, who would be chill around any human. Also remember she is under the influence of hypnosis on top of everything else.
Nice selective memory you have though. Maybe instead of shipping him with Nezuko so hard you should just have him as your husbando. You'd go well together.

high mortality rate.

The pillars that fought an upper moon without the mark pretty much flat out lost. It took a pillar and the Tanjirou crew getting beaten fucking rotten to barely eke out a victory against the weakest upper moon, and the Pillar lost a hand and eye for it.

Mark seems to be a significant powerup because the Mist pillar utterly smokes upper moon 5 after getting it.

>one of the moons gets zerg rushed by these guys

Attached: x2[1].png (959x1400, 1008K)

I'm starting to think that all the upper pillars are going to die/become cripples and tanjiro's generation will replace them. Then we get Kimetsu no Z-aiba

Didn't the crocodile foreshadow Zenitsu and Kanao being the elder Kamado siblings exact types of lovers?

Reminder only /our guy/ Zenitsu is straight and will fuck Nezuko. Rest are gay and will die virgin.

>Himejima will die to the mark
>Sanemi will be cut down and killed by Koku
>Tokitou will survive the battle
>Genya will survive

will genya get Aoi?

Attached: 1.jpg (959x1400, 217K)

Meh I don't take that very seriously. You can't even tell for sure who, if anyone, that is referencing. Anyway shipping Zenitsu and Nezuko as they are now is just gross. Try again when she's back to normal.

i just caught up with the anime, so i was wondering what chapter of the manga is the anime on and how's the pacing

I really doubt Uzui is a virgin

Genya will get Ubuyashiki's daughter.

Which one?

monk and harlot are unnecessary

>upper pillars
Don't mix pillar and um.

19 ended with chapter 40. Pacing isn't bad, good overall outside of a few episodes where they could've adapted more.

Spider demon was a lower moon and let his underlings deal with that fodder. They got rekt until Tang and his gang came.

Koku is ridiculously stronger so he would pretty much commit demon slayer genocide if they all throw themselves at him.

The boy

the one he hit then later apologize

The one he punched.

Attached: v8.png (764x1200, 277K)

Episode 20 will end right at the moment Shinobu attacks Nezuko.

Did Genya ever realize he hit his boss's daughter?

nah he was an idiot back then.

I want a harem.

Attached: ECBbDHrUwAEloaw.jpg (995x1410, 209K)

wtf does she mean by no no he should punch her again

That's illegal.

all genya needs is his onii-chan

Do we know the colors for these three?

what do you mean colors? They are all jap kunoichi women?

"No, no it's okay". And if he punches her again Tanjirou can break his other arm.

Wani needs to leave more 1 sibling pair to survive other than nezuko and tanjiro. Sanemi is surviving

I think it's meant to be like "No no there's no reason to apologize"

he almost died without saying final words because they were too busy arguing

Attached: 13.jpg (870x1270, 342K)

Attached: ECAg8bUU4AIh-2d.jpg (1000x686, 113K)

Their color palette user. Like, the colors of their clothes and eyes and stuff

Are we getting the rest of the soundtracks this month or only a few selected tracks?

Older Tokitou will look badass

>Starts wearing his hair like Koku
>One armed fighting style
>Has a badass prosthetic arm made of Nichirin that while doesn't function properly, can be used to grab blades etc like Jamie Lannister

Really nice to see how far can some earnest niceness get you sometimes. I'll try to be as nice as Tanjirou is to people from now on. Excluding you cunts of course.

So you insist on keeping up with your straight assumptions, instead of facts, seriously, Zenitsu crying in one of his tantrums is getting mad at someone? Right back at you buddy, get a trip so I can filter your make-believe rambings instead of hard facts.

Also my advice remains, learn how to write, you are easy to spot.

I never said he got mad. He got upset. Crying like he does counts as being upset. He can't stand when a girl is "mean" to him.
There is nothing wrong with my writing. You're just an obsessed autistic idiot. Get a life.

Not for long he won't

>He doesn't like her because she isn't easy like Nezuko
When the hell has Zenitsu ever even commented on Aoi? Really, I wish people who hated a character at least stuck with what the damn manga tells you, not whatever goes in your mind.

Attached: 1380173332639.jpg (206x239, 18K)

so the mangas gonna end soon right? Like how could they possible extend this for much longer unless they do some samurai jack type shit?

Attached: 1564615116392.jpg (1500x564, 132K)

Demon Tokitou would look cool as well

They could do some Inuyasha type shit

>Curing an anger so furious she took it to the grave with her
She had a dismal start to finish

Both of you hug.

Attached: 1527884936145.png (448x387, 166K)

Likely select tracks, I think a full soundtrack will only have a foreseable release date after all BDs and DVDs get released, the single for the insert song on episode 19 is coming in August 30th though.

I'm expecting Sabito's theme on that one.

>Like how could they possible extend this for much longer unless they do some samurai jack type shit?
You don't know about InuYasha? The final villain escaped from what looked like the very final confrontation several times, and more enemies were added in-between. There's also the Dragonball solution, create new threats out of thin air, some people forget that the series really could have ended as soon as the Red Ribbon Army got defeated, at that point they were the ultimate villains of the series.

All this Zenitsu anger always derails the threads slightly. He's a comedy relief character that has his moments of heroics and is a all around nice guy if not a weirdo like everyone else in the manga.

Can that really be called something more than one-sided though......

>weirdo like everyone else in the manga.
Is there even one normal person in this comic?

That's the one I'm looking forward to

Attached: 1538012360256.jpg (685x1024, 170K)

My absolute deepest fear with this series right now is the editors deciding the series has gotten too popular and forcing the author to continue the story at any cost. I will scream bloody murder if Muzan manages to Naraku his way out of the building and Tanjiro finds the dragonballs that let him wish all his friends back.

so is koku gonna die here or nah

Muzan seems pretty ultimate as a badguy.

It'd feel really shitty to have the plot just continue after Muzan is defeated by introducing another antagonist or mcguffin right after everyone resolves their character arcs. It'd absolutely feel like editor pressure dragging shit out for money. If you HAD to do it all I could think to do is:

>The Taoist doctor who gave Muzan the partial medicine that made him into a demon is/was part of a faction of Taoists who actually have a perfected version of the Demonic Medicine
>There's tons of Japanese/Chinese/Korean bullshit you can pull from for what it is.
>China's version is the elixir of life that various emperors tried to find unsuccessfully (Hell's Paradise pulls from this)
>Japanese version is the Water of Immortality that was possessed by Tsukuyomi, god of the moon
>Everyone in the group is Muzan-tier

Aoi, the three dot girls, and the Kakushi (minus scum glasses) look normal enough.

The post you are replying to called up on friendly terms, that's not one-sided by the time the Lower Moon One fight ends; it's Zenitsu's love delusions that so far remain very one-sided.

sauce?

Aoi is probably the most well adjusted and normal.
Zenitsu's master seemed normal as well.

There are many ways to extend it as much as Wani wants. Muzan winning and the demon slayers being forced to flee to fight another day would be the less battle shounen-y but Wani could just bring another antagonist like the doctor who turned Muzan into a demon or reveal Koku was the mastermind all along and this was part of his keikaku

>I will scream bloody murder if Muzan manages to Naraku his way out of the building
I don't care for a single use of the Naraku maneuver, people only got sick of Naraku after he escaped for the 4th time.

Good point. He would definitely stop Zenitsu before he ever began.

Attached: mikiri counter.png (959x1400, 2.39M)

I'm still trying to find the sauce till this day, I only have the image

Sanemi has damn good reflexes

What about Kaguya?

Come to think of it, shouldn't we have the contents of disk already? Like the one from the first volume?

I guess it depends on how much damage is done. So far we already have both the leader of the demon hunters and one dead pillar, one permanently crippled, and at least one that will die very shortly due to magic aids. Naraku escaping is meaningless when no one dies, but this seems to be leading towards most if not all the current pillars dead or crippled. I guess you could continue on as the "next generation" with Tanjiro and his friends, only now with the ticking clock of they're all dead at 25.

Attached: 1554580479796.webm (1280x720, 374K)

Attached: 1564622240436.jpg (1511x1094, 631K)

it'd probably be better to keep the literal god stuff kinda at arms length and keep the enemies people who started out as mortal men who kinda breached the realm of the gods.

Just make the cause of it be Tsukuyomi- but not really out of malevolence- it's just that he trusted man with the water of life (which you just fudge and say is the water that flows in the Sanzu River, which you see Zenitsu and his Teacher at with the Blue Spider Lilies that Muzan wanted) and they fucked up and let it be corrupted and lost access to it- and the Taoists are using medicine made with the Blue Spider Lilies (fed by the Sanzu river) to get their fix.

There's a lot of bullshit you could pull from folklore. It'd still feel shitty dragging this out Dragonball Z style though.

Kek

Besides the demon hunters being crippled so are the demons themselves. All the moons are dead except for Koku and Biwa girl (for now). Muzan lost all of its elite houndred years old demons whom each had killed various pillars and now only has fodder.

Sure he can quickly get Kaigaku tier demons but they really aren't at the same level than say Akaza or Douma who could kill pillars with relative ease.

Biwa Demon might end up undoing the fortress at any time or she might even get killed
Or something like UM1 using his blood to mind rape Tokito into UM2

Love you too, user.

>Shinobu calls Tomioka ugly so that other people will believe Tomioka is ugly
>Shinobu also called Tomioka gay so other guys hitting on Shinobu won't get mad when they see Tomioka and Shinobu together
>her real aim was to isolate Tomioka and have him all by herself without other people bothering them

I just realized Shinobu's motive behind calling Tomioka ugly and gay

Attached: images (7).jpg (452x678, 27K)

Attached: Based Tomioka.png (898x586, 424K)

Muzan killed the doctor before he perfected the whole demon potion thing. There's no way there are other people like Muzan.

The only way for the manga to extend is Muzan surviving and creating new moons.

You realized that now? You are slower than Tomioka.

You're a bit slow, user

She got Tomioka to get her attention, she is not mad at all, in fact, she is secretly very thankful and hopes that demons should be like Nezuko.

>Muzan escapes with the corpses of several pillars and turns them as replacements for all his lost upper moons

Now wouldn't that be a kick in the teeth.

What did Shinobu say?

yeah but Zenitsu and Tanjiro/ Piggy can already fight on the level of newly created moons

Would Tomioka appreciate this motive if she told him after they became a cute and canon couple?

The potion was meant to cure a desease, not specifically to create demons, the doctor could have worked with someone else to make it, or made records to well kept that Muzan couldn't find it, then there's other countries if Gotouge doesn't want to have Japan as the center of the world in this research.

Shinobu should stop teasing him all the time, it's getting very obvious.

Wouldn't that ruin the setting though?

He is too dumb to understand the 6D chess.

>Shinobu never leaves him alone after this arc
>sleeps with him like Yuuna does with Kogarashi

Attached: D-zp3onU8AAfGAq.jpg (1200x675, 96K)

The doctor could've been part of a group or had colleagues. How many other people has he used the incomplete medicine on? Where did he get the ingredients if Muzan couldn't find them?

There's a mystery there to be exploited.

He doesn't gush over her (he lusts after her body a few times) like he does with Nezuko. You know why? Because real girls find him disgusting. That's in the manga I'm not making it up.
And I don't even hate him. I just think it's gross that people ship him with her and constantly defend and prop him up. Of course I'm going to give my own opinion on that matter. If you can't handle it that's your problem.

How many kids will they have?

Attached: 44F4F17F-C098-4884-9934-249F4E0DAC4D.jpg (640x360, 23K)

we get to see the rest of the demon hunters of the world if it turns global aka bloodborne hunters from England

Attached: https___blogs-images.forbes.com_games_files_2015_11_newmap--1200x675.png (960x540, 856K)

0 and die inbreed.

Nezuko and her husband will have two.
Tanjirou and his wife must have at least five.

I want animeonlies to leave

Will their husband and wife be Zenitsu and Kanao?

Attached: Tanjiro_beating_Kanao_CH50.png (1344x1062, 636K)

>Zenitsu
No

Yea I was referring more to Zenitsu's love delusions. I can't picture Nezuko seeing Zenitsu as more than extremely platonic at this point especially in her current state, so I still consider it overall, one-sided.

Maybe.

Attached: D_6WW_ZVUAAABN5.jpg (697x1001, 95K)

>Wani switches from playing Sekiro to Bloodborne and it pours into the story

>reading shit that was drawn by a high school art class failure
Yeah I’ll stick to the anime

Attached: ACB67B85-D58F-4029-A211-0C0A66E0A984.jpg (718x462, 118K)

Best page of the series

Attached: N16.png (959x1400, 1.11M)

Hey you're back. How's that coping doing?

(You)

Still obsessed huh?

>"Wooooof"
>"Taro, stop it! Taro!"
>"I'm so sorry, he is usually so kind to people, I was sure of it..."

>"Please don't mind it, Tomioka-san is sort of just like that type of person"

Go

They’ll have enough with each other to replace their dead siblings.

Attached: 31759929-D537-4391-AD73-5BAD8F5C55D8.jpg (640x751, 61K)

Taro hates ugly and gay people?

>incest

Attached: 1565083333278.png (495x526, 81K)

someone brought this up in the previous thread, so what does it mean exactly mean to be resistant to muzan's blood?Like they can't get infected or is it like absorbing his blood but it does literally nothing to them? Will this be even relevant after koku dies?

Attached: Untitled.png (938x1032, 731K)

Likely something related to the body structure a Breath user has, the way their body works must make it difficult for Muzan's blood to take effect.

I think it will be relevant, just like how the special blood was foreshadowed and relevant with Sanemi. The question is who in the cast could be resistant to demon blood?

Maybe UM1 can turn Tokito into a demon pretty fast considering the ancestry mixed with Muzan's blood

Look at Shinobu's face, she really does enjoy seeing Tomioka getting in some sticky situation.

Attached: IMG_20190816_120302.jpg (901x1008, 605K)

Tokitou?

>Had all of the pillars contract AIDS before dying

What was his endgame?

Attached: Ubuyashiki.png (257x339, 179K)

I think he is filled to the max with "specialness" (prodigy, descendant, etc.) so it would feel too much if he had that too. I don't know who it could be but someone is going to get splashed by demon blood and surprise surprise they don't transform. And then maybe their blood can be used as an antidote.

tfw I know that ugly face.

Technically it was Tanjiro who spread it out.

Gaiden is so awesome, I want a bully waifu now

Attached: z29.png (959x1400, 967K)

Smart guy to bail the fuck out before he caught mark aids on top of his different aids.

Attached: _20190813_153059.jpg (960x976, 275K)

Everyone is going to fucking die

>Everyone here will head to the land of Yomi
This motherfucker knew this shit would happen

MUZAN WAS THE GOOD GUY ALL ALONG.

It can't be helped that this got popular but holy fuck the retards that are latching on to this solely because it doesn't have incest or fanservice piss me off. If this makes or breaks a series for you you're an absolute retard and need to find another medium.

Attached: x9.png (764x1200, 289K)

all according to keikaku

Giyuu is about to pulverize that croc into the ground

Wait for the pillar introduction

Attached: 1549317062157.png (447x948, 361K)

>doesn't have fanservice
>who is kanroji

When you think about it he does have a lot in common with a cult leader. Charismatic, secretive. Come hither and drink the kool-aid my pillar children.

I get that but there's no point in getting angry about it. We weren't even talking about that.

>no fanservice

Attached: 1562424581724.jpg (1440x810, 177K)

He had it all planned from the start holy shit. He didn't want to die alone of demon AIDS so he made sure everyone had mark AIDS.

Shokugeki no Giyuu.

Attached: EBvAS_HUcAAG11Y.jpg (1764x2048, 665K)

The croc would love to get that Giyuu

Who wouldn’t?

I want to lick those legs

Sanemi

imagine if Inosuke was a cute autist aggressive girl instead

I wonder how many people fapped to this image.

Me.

Nah

Kinda strange that the guy who invent the elixir of life not using it on himself

It's not about not wanting Giyuu, but someone who is not allowing us to have the Giyuu

Why are butters so cute.

Attached: EBxk82mUEAEjAIs.jpg (1000x800, 114K)

Wouldn't it be Shokugeki no Inosuke?

Who's your favorite butter, user?

hello, I am an anime only fag that just started the series. I have a few questions that I would like to know if they will be answered. I do not want the answer. I just want to know if they do get answered.

1. The hanafuda-earring wearing person Kibutsuji saw in the flashback, is this explained?
2. Is Nezukos unique demon state explained?
3. Is it ever explained why Tanjiro has a huge scar on his head?
4. Does Zenitsu ever shut the fuck up?

you only love her cuz she is gagged and cant nag you.

nah, he will make the sacrifice

Fuck off

watch to find out dipshit

>4. Does Zenitsu ever shut the fuck up?
Fucking never.

Angry bug.

Attached: EB5f8lzUIAA_7yw.jpg (1117x1563, 138K)

>girlfriend is a dominant bitch
>gag her she turns into a lovey dovey sub
Huh so that is how you develop a kink

Isn't Shinobu dead?

AAAAAAAAAA MY EYES

When will they reveal VAs of Kanao and other Pillars ?

Yes

After they appear, or in Kanao's case, reappear.

Well the episode where they appear properly is probably next week so I'm guessing the first few days of next week.

Next week, they will show a preview for the next arc, the introduction of the pillars

Wait no Kanao comes back tomorrow why the fuck haven't we gotten her VA yet?

Probably not until they debut in the upcoming episodes. Shinobu didn't get a VA reveal before her debut

Not this week. Next one.

She doesn't appear tomorrow, only Shinobu does. She comes back the chapter after Rui's backstory.

Watch it be fucking Inori Minase or KanaHana because she isn't in Jump yet. Ayana Sakura probably can't because of that.

I do wonder if there's an unspoken rule of being in too many shows at once. I was betting that Okamoto would be Inosuke.

But they always tease a preview for every arc. They probably will show only their silhouettes.

They tweeted the spider twitter preview July 6th, which was the week before the arc started I believe. We got Kyogai's voice like a full month before he appeared though while Shinobu's wasn't revealed until her episode, so who the fuck knows in the end.

We know Tanjiro.

HanaKana's been in plenty of Jump adaptions, she was Onodera for starters. Inori Minase's only been in Astra Lost in Space and that's Jump +

No real unspoken rule, if you do alot of work you end up with more praise. Yoshitsugu being Inosuke reminded me of Soma.

Attached: 1920741207124.gif (500x200, 477K)

Is Nezuko actually going to dominate Zenitsu when she returns to normal? I can see her dominating him the way Tanjirou does.

Attached: 1565465339290.webm (1280x720, 2.82M)

She'll return to normal and Zenitsu will lose interest.

Cute Tanjirou and Inosuke. Actually chef Inosuke is shit and I hate him

>Tanjirou gets offended immediately

Attached: 1564817720190.jpg (640x640, 138K)

>hating Chef Inosuke

Attached: 1565476665238.webm (640x360, 617K)

i will right now, again

What's the appeal of this manga to you all, I've just started almost halfway but I'm finding it hard for me to like it so far.

It keeps my attention, I want to see what happens next after each fight. I also like the character design and humor moments. Don't force yourself to read something you don't enjoy just because everyone else is by the way.

What chapter are you on?

The humor really works for me. And I like most of the characters. Fights are interesting too. But I'd say it's mostly about comedy for me.

To me it's definitely the characters. If you don't like the characters then you will get bored fast.
That and the fast pacing, as well the fact that someone must die after each fight.

I love all the characters well except you know, that guy.

Yeah, nobody likes him.

Giyuu is fine.

just because he's ugly and gay doesn't mean he's bad, cut him some slack

Good visual with average writing.
Hate that forced flashback cliche and every single characters' dead parents situation.

Everyone has a link for the real time Shoseki ranking?

Nevermind. Find a blog with the current ranking
>shosekiranking.blog.fc2.com/
All 16 volumes + fanbook rank high. Nice.

What if Muzan pulled off a lich move and has a phylactery he can regrow from?

For Spider Family they revealed their VAs in the monthly Kimetsu TV stream (which hasn't happened yet this month), so either that will be announced after next episode to air before Ep 21 like last time or it will be revealed in the episode first

That could be good solution to continue manga. Tho, no one will like it.

based

>there are people here who prefer Zenitsu over Inosuke

but why tho

Attached: no joints no problems.png (540x307, 206K)

They're deaf and blind.

Zenitsu is stronger and that's a fact.

5 total since Nezuko will have 3 kids with Zenitsu and Tanjirou will have 2 with Kanao

Characters interaction.

Attached: 76275809_p0.jpg (1233x1531, 1.05M)

Except he said that you don't have to give a fuck about him if you don't want to. Just keep killing demons.

Me?

Who's gonna be banging that delicious Onimouto at the end? That's right, this guy.

Attached: HorribleSubs_Kimetsu_no_Yaiba_17_1080p.mkv_snapshot_16.43.042.jpg (1920x1080, 207K)

Gross

So are we getting Korean scan or not? or that guy got arrested?

how can he with his micropenis

Zenitsu starts off with a microdick that one shots within a minute and he gets knocked out from the stress when he nuts... but as soon as the girl thinks it's over that's when the sex actually starts, and he's comparable to the god of thunder himself.

Attached: 1563971807426.png (423x597, 247K)

fag

Wait for Red Light District Arc

Anime will end at the end of Chapter 52

typical incel post like zenitsu

typical fujoshit who like the gay boar

but zenitsu is the fujoshit character, boar is for trannies

no
Uzui is the fujoshit character, Zenitsu was dragged down for his fragile appearance

>fujoshit
>has three wives
nani

Attached: 1519939884736.jpg (907x778, 72K)

all fujoshi want strong men who dominate them

No zenitsu is the fujoshit character and his fujos drag a chad down and draw him fucking that ugly yellow turd.

in your dream

>zenitsufags are speedreader
every UM is faster than him did you missed how fast douma and akaza are.

I mean, he has to use the hand on the side he was skewered because the other one is gone. It's bound to hurt even more because hes moving around.

>tomboy

Can someone explain why inosuke is falling in love with tanjiro

Many, for we are legion.

Attached: 1560700636658.png (1920x1080, 1.42M)

>Don’t make me any giddier than I already am!
Why is inosuke gay

My problem is that I like them both for differing reasons: I like Inosuke because he's, well, Inosuke, but I've had a lifelong obsession with blond lightning boys that bends my heart towards Zenitsu as well.

Attached: getbackers-5.jpg (1280x960, 236K)

He's really just a little brother eager to prove himself he a good boi

>Getting the loli he bullied
The fate of every edgy charater voiced by Okamoto

he nice, he sweet, he caring. Stuff that Inosuke's never had any off (not counting when he was baby)
Also he's strong, so he admire and respect him

best ship

fair enough fren

Attached: wholesome.jpg (500x431, 62K)

>first one to propose to kill Nezuko
>first one to propose to kill Tanjirou
the signs were all there

Attached: fuck kids.png (959x919, 559K)

can't wait for ep 20

Fuck children

We know, Michael Jackson.

Did Muzan actually fuck children?

nah he eats them

probably going to end up with acceptance, sorrow and happiness.

I wouldn't be surprised if he did

Cursed image

I wonder if Genya was with him at this moment. If he was, Genya got a pass even though it violates the rules while the Kamado family does, too?

kids are evil

Genya is still human.

For all we know, Genya may not have told him about the demon powers and to him he's just a breathless shitter

based

Attached: screenshot.jpg (1065x77, 27K)

Tapioca isn't hated.

lol no one cares bout shitnobu

Can't wait for Tanjirou's autistic future wife to try to nonchalantly kill Nezuko just because she was ordered to!

she's dead....

>2

Himejima knows Genya is eating demons though, maybe he thinks he's a weird fetish

Fucking kill me.

smol

Imagine believing this

>if Nezuko kills someone, Tomioka will kill himself
>...
>who cares? Kill her anyway
wew lad

Attached: x12.png (959x1400, 776K)

Read the bottom panel, they're pretty much saying that them killing themselves won't make up for the lives Nezuko takes if she eats someone, better to just kill her now to be safe.

cos dat's true. shitnobu is:
-short
-has degenerate face
-phys and skilled weak
-short heda
-always angry dumb bitch
so nobody likes her only delusional cucks as you

Attached: ECBqL-FU8AI8o0N.jpg:orig.jpg (768x1024, 201K)

While also saying tomioka should kill himself anyway, lol.

If he's gambling with his life on a demon not eating humans, he might as well get it over with and kill himself now.

At this rate we will get the new episode before the new chapter

all I know is that he gets a ton of fanart on japanese twitter

Attached: ECFklWOUEAANONT.jpg (1722x2048, 390K)

Attached: ECFklWOUYAEFrD_.jpg (1722x2048, 385K)

Really gay reaction.

Attached: ECFklWNUcAA8dOv.jpg (1722x2048, 367K)

Attached: ECFklWNVAAAEs6I.jpg (1722x2048, 411K)

Does Inosuke have a girl with a man face.

He's an extremist for sure, he did a suicide bombing with his wife and children.

Look at dem shinobus.

>that reaction
gay

After the GB anni I still have a small silver of hope they'll revive the anime and actually finish animating the manga and this time properly

Chapter is out and and we are about 50 posts to die.

Look at that guy haha so fucking gay lol I bet he wouldn't mind getting kissed in the lips by a girl especially when a pillar does it haha I'll prove to you guys that he's gay

manamoa.net/bbs/board.php?bo_table=manga&wr_id=1750632

/ourguy/ rankings
1. Inosuke
2. Zenitsu
3. Tanjirou
4. Genya
5. Uzui
6. Rengoku
7. Giyuu

What the fuck is her problem with Tomioka? Why can't she just leave him alone?

Attached: z23.png (959x1400, 1.16M)

I wanna see nezuko in an eva plugsuit

Nah, he will finally defeat the demons and then end up having to go fight in ww1

I can't find the panel where Shinobu called Tomioka "ugly and gay"???

Because he's ugly and gay

>that disgusted face in the first panel
why is he so gay

It's in her subtext, only handsome and straight people can find it. I have bad news for you.

He fucked his "daughter"

The gooks did not get deterred after all, one died, another took its place, so at this moment Niggerstream and Jamini must be scrambling to get their early RAWs as well.

He'll dodge fighting in all wars and die of mark aids.

Someone please dump it in new thread

I could easily see ww1 being used as a sort of dragon ball gt style non canon sequel
Make it about the enemies having magitech robots or some shit

I still think that there's more to this after Muzan dies, I wouldn't mind the military having demon connections. Then again a more tasteful way to do this would be to delve into the origin of demonkind, how the powers come to be etc. supernatural stuff in the world.

all the pillars were fucking extremely retarded when introduced. Was awful writing, and of course when they got solo time with the MC they all turned out not to be so shitty as they first were presented.

At least make it about super soldiers with demon blood, how magitech armors would even make sense in this setting.

Actually that's a cool idea
>implying anything in gt made sense either

>all the pillars were fucking extremely retarded when introduced
The strongest hunters in the entire organization are pushing for a seemly delusional child and a demon to get killed? Dear me, how awful.

Soldiers don't act on emotion and some vague promisse that the demon girl won't hurt anyone, the Pilars had no reason to believe the impossible could happen.

Good thing Sanemi dodged that

Just make it about demons coming from other countries since there is no more Muzan as boss.

>koku

Attached: half-green-apple-five-seeds-8481874.jpg (1300x1036, 62K)

that transparent giyuu face would be a good Yea Forums background on Tommorow

can anybody dumb the manga

I want to breed the everliving shit out of Inosuke

dumb people don't manga

Didn't notice the three dots

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-16 귀멸의 칼날 170화.png (712x614, 553K)

Lmao nice user

1 yes
2 is still a mistery, there is a character who makes a theory
3 yes
4 yes

dumb here. I manga

Stop being a stupid faggot. They were all acting completely retarded and when they finally got 1 on 1 time they acted like characters. Fucking stupid fanboys i swear to god

Genya is a human who hates demon
Nezuko a demon
Tanjirou a human who protect a demon
I don't think there is a rule against eating demons, koku even fought another demon' hunter who eats them

Nigga most hunters have a revenge boner against demons. Why'd they act differrently?

His mark looks cool, I wonder if the coloring team will color it red or give it a completely new color like they've done for Giyu, Tokitou and Himejima

aw shit, noice

Hey I've noticed that all these chapters are from Koku's pov

You brain is too full of shounen if you can't comprehend what i mean. Seek help

Why is Zenitsu not so handsome as Inosuke but fujos love him more?

Because he's a sub.

>the people who got killed will never come back
holy shit tanjirou said the same line to daki. based aniki power

Inosuke is too overtly masculine

I think one of the reason the Demon Slayer don't want to inform the government is because they don't want people to use the demon as weapon due to how danger that idea is.

>

what a shit art, tanjirou never had feelings for her and the blush is OOC as fuck

Not the same user, but why would it be retarded?

They are demons slayers that belong in a demon slayer organization that has been killing demons for hundreds of years. So then one kid that's a member of said organization comes by carrying along a fucking demon with all the risks that imply (it was even reasonably called "suspicious") and they should all believe right away that the demon didn't ate anyone just because this kid they didn't even know said so?

Isn't that the guy who bullied Tanjiro on meeting? Get rekt, son

The manga doesn't bash the idea or promote another ship either.

>hooked on shinobu
a character who is not important and dies after 2-3 chapters

foreshadowing for the flower district arc

shouldn't this be in the colored edition of the manga? I also loathe how the portions of a page (such as clothing for example) that are filled in black in the original are not given a proper color in the colored edition.

dead butters are still beautiful butters

Attached: 1691875619.jpg (1000x817, 136K)