Gakkou Gurashi

I don't get why people hate Yuuri Wakasa. She might be unstable, but that's hot, and she's also going through an unfathomable amount of stress.

Attached: Yuuri being beautiful.gif (500x281, 1.22M)

She could've not existed and everything would've been the same.

We'd have been left without the hottest girl in the series.

Attached: Yuuri smiling.jpg (800x1174, 564K)

anime only here. I don't even remember her. who is that?

Attached: 10567567351.jpg (711x720, 58K)

Wtf

I remember the teacher, the little main shit, and the girl from outside that brought the dog with her, and then I think there also was a badess based purple haired girl. but her? I couldn't tell. but it has been a while. you think I should smoke less pot?

Attached: 10454645361.jpg (473x494, 42K)

Fuc-

Attached: 1548963407163.png (1080x1519, 797K)

No one hates her because no one remembers her

>it's all slowly coming back
I also remember the badess purple haired girl lesbing out with the outside girl, which was super hot.

Attached: 2112213123162.gif (680x383, 197K)

Read the manga it's a masterpiece and it's ending very soon

The first episode was pretty good.

>and it's ending very soon
WHat???

It has at most 2 chapters left

>very soon
>at most 2 chapters
So that would be another year right?

LOL EPIC

are they ded yet?

Attached: D9y7dlgXsAEp.jpg (2116x1518, 629K)

Because most people have only seen the anime, but she doesn't really do anything in the anime.

There is a lot of foreshadowing of Yuuri's instability in the school arc of the manga, but they totally removed it in the anime, probably because they knew they'd never get the chance to animate the parts of the story where that foreshadowing would pay off. If I remember correctly, they didn't even include her breakdown from before they left the school in the anime. Yuuri is a character meant to contrast with Yuki. At the start of the story Yuki is delusional, but over the course of the story, she gradually accepts reality; but Yuuri begins the story contending with reality every day until it finally drives her off the deep end. Yuuri's breakdown is one of the major contributing factors that leads to Yuki's character development in the second half of the manga, where she stops deluding herself and realizes that she has to be a source of strength for the people around her, because they're having just as hard of a time as she is. Without that aspect of Yuuri's character, she literally serves no purpose in the story.

Because of all of the scenes and moments that were excluded from the anime, Yuuri and Miki both basically seemed to be devoid of personality, so people who have only seen the anime probably just think that they're boring. For instance, this scene wasn't nearly as confrontational in the anime as it originally was in the manga, but the tension it caused in the manga was a key point of foreshadowing for Yuuri's codependence on Yuki's fantasies, and it established Miki's personality more clearly than the entirety of her scenes in the anime.

Attached: 20.jpg (1001x1440, 460K)

Attached: EAzVbUEAANe.jpg (1448x2048, 205K)

>Kurumi dies in chapter 5
>not changing anything
It's not her fault that her role is boring.

Attached: Gakkou Gurashi! - c005 (v01) - p129 [Norway Scan] {v2}.png (1011x1438, 371K)

Because the anime a shit and her uni arc was unbearable.

Honestly while the build up during the school arc was way stronger and more interesting in the manga, the climax it all leads to for her character was rather underwhelming. It's maybe not completely her fault since the entire arc it happens in is underwhelming as a whole, and also it gets overshadowed pretty hard by Kurumi's situation which also ends up taking a much more major role in the story. But once it's over it turns out it doesn't add much that we hadn't already seen from her in a more subtle way, neither for her nor for the group as a whole.

The other problem is that as soon as they leave college, she goes back to being barely relevant in the story and the aspects she was supposed to have developed in are almost never noticeable again, and it gets probably even worse than in the anime for her since in the remaining chapters she adds almost nothing at all and she also doesn't get the chance to do so, she's just there. Granted, I haven't read the last few chapters after the latest tankobon, but unless the story does a 180 that close to the end then it's pretty fair to say that she's easily still the most underdeveloped of the main 4.

She shined in the school arc, but it does make sense that she would be the most unpopular one of the group even considering the rest of the manga.

She was the bossy smart character. The Blossom of the story