Enjoying Case files so far?

Enjoying Case files so far?

Attached: 1564822792087.jpg (850x1068, 159K)

Other urls found in this thread:

anime.elmelloi.com/story/
twitter.com/elmelloi_anime/status/1162288684609052674
streamable.com/amp_player/1mkyj
typemoon.fandom.com/wiki/La_Mort_Espoir
typemoon.fandom.com/wiki/Enfer_Château_d'If
twitter.com/makoto_sanda/status/1162739459575574535
exhentai.org/g/1463747/34f4f19958/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pretty entertaining, glad they got some Luvia in there

The "mystery" aspect of every episode so far is pretty shitty because there world operates on such a different set of rules that there's no way a viewer can really guess what's really going on. But I am still enjoying it a lot since I'm a sucker for anything from the main Fate continuity (FSN FZ and such). And Reines

Attached: 1565456826054.jpg (1920x1080, 340K)

I dropped it, episodic anime origin bullshit killed it

Yes it’s quite Deprave[d] for (you)

Attached: 20A8EADB-3AD6-49EC-8B8F-A1C2951DFE65.jpg (850x601, 91K)

Hood saber is boring. Bookfags when does she get less boring?

It's entertaining. Reines is by far the best part.

Gray for (Me)!

Attached: A34B2D8E-29BF-4147-8854-4E83F17BD859.png (1334x750, 2.21M)

Gray is for heart boners.

No, but I've dropped it after episode 3.

Yes, but I'm glad the main plot is finally starting

Attached: 1563552170546.jpg (588x960, 353K)

this garbge is managing to make me hate luvia

Luvia is literally just being Luvia in this

Yep. Wish they snuck in a Touko cameo since they skipped her volume.

Yeah.
I think Waver's too chuuni though.

>le Mr. Strange and Dr. Norrel the anime
pretty boring to be honest.

it has a good aesthetic

Not really. I mean, they set up everything they use for the resolution. It is still fairly unpredictable, yes, but it's not Sherlock levels of bullshitting.

I really don't see the point of Gray as a character unless there's an actual saberface quota

The saberquota is an undeniable fact, but my impression is that it came from the necessity to give Waver a bodyguard, a disciple and a Watson. Since they had lots of traditional mages available, a more physical fighter was preferred, and-what's this? Arthurian backstory for a brit setting? Don't mind if I do!

...Wait, no! Takeuchi-san! What are you doing with that pencil?! Yamerooooo!

you can if you know how the nasuverse works, but unless you're a lorefag than yeah there's no way the viewer will be able to

secondaries only know her from memes

Quite a lot, even if they skipped Adra Castle.

I wish there was a nice long OHOHOHO in the episodes.

Ep 7: Rail Zeppelin 1/6 - A Train Whistle of Departure and the First Murder

Attached: IMG_0321.jpg (1200x675, 112K)

Attached: IMG_0322.jpg (1200x675, 83K)

Attached: IMG_0323.jpg (1200x675, 134K)

Attached: IMG_0324.jpg (1200x675, 105K)

When will her suffering end?

As soon as they get a good excuse to put her on the gacha as a SSR pseudo-servant

>pseudo-servant
Not my Olga.

The lack of a good excuse has never stopped them before

Just wait till FGO reveals that Olga getting thrown into a burning hell was the least suffering she could have gotten, and that all those timelines where FGO doesn't happen somehow end even worse for her.

>actually caring about Olga

Attached: 1565650666412.jpg (626x546, 94K)

The girl who desperately wanted to prove herself comes back to learn while she just died right away the talent less nobody is the savior of humanity still sounds like suffering to me like the universe rubbing it in her face

Never. Her dad will never care about her, nobody will ever praise her, she will never be able to Rayshift or be the true successor of her dad/family.

Attached: IMG_9751.jpg (900x900, 97K)

Attached: lewd.png (2508x1478, 2.66M)

SAUCE ME UP

Just use yandex for crops.

It is not like there are thousands of pictures to go through.

Attached: 6833b779af7e5ae1a05ad751c0fa0e7d.png (1273x1571, 1.52M)

Thank you.

Someone should just break Takeuchi's hands so that he's incapable of drawing saberfaces ever again

Luvia was always unlikable and a bitch, though. That's why she's not even popular and loses to that guy flying a jet in Fate/Zero in popularity polls.

Olga, like Solomon and Goetia, are plot blocked because of mystery stuff about the priestess and Chaldea Person (whoever he turns out to be, they can't just get a gacha for one of the suspects until he reveals his identity).

>t. Rincontinence

Attached: rincon.jpg (960x540, 126K)

there's more to detective fiction than just the reader gamifying it

I always thought of her more as seeing Rin from an outsider's perspective, not that it specifically contradicts what you're saying

It's kinda slow, if it wasn't for the Fate label, I'd probably would have slept through it. But just for my bias, I'd say I tried to like it.

>71 Kobayashi - Pilot #1 Fate/Zero 462
>84 Luviagelita Edelfelt Fate/hollow ataraxia 316
I don't care about Rin. She's an unpopular bitch nobody cares about. Sorry to lay down facts.

Kobayashi was literally one of my favorite Zero characters.
>see monster that should not exist
>SAN LOSS straight into berserker rage
A man among men.

No. Between Waver and Gray it's way too gay for me to enjoy.

Yes, its been so long since I've enjoyed something fate related (HF movies dont count), glad I gave this a chance

Yes, I am quite enjoying Case Files.

Attached: 1562550626825.jpg (2880x2344, 1.56M)

Well the show admits from the get go that you can't play whodunnit with magic involved

I really have enjoyed the last couple episodes.

What's Caules' magecraft?

I get that Gray is suppose to have seibahface but why the hairstyle? She could've had a cute bob. Instead of it being in a bun with braids.

Reines Offering her womb up for Wave, you think she was actually serious? Would she actually offer it up or would she rather marry some other magus?

I'm enjoying Luvia in it yes

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Lord El-Melloi II Case Files - 06 [1080p].mkv_20190811_112319.030.jpg (1920x1080, 243K)

Why yes, ofcourse I predicted the guy put his soul under this tile here. You aren't a lorelet are you?

It genuinely feels like Waver is just pulling explanations for every thing out of his ass every episode.

>How did I figure out you were the murderer? Simple. Look at your coat, in has 5 buttons. 5 is the celestial number aligned with Athena, and Orions belt is currently in the 5th section of the sky. Orion is a god under the sphere of water, and today is the 5th tuesday of the winter solstice.
>Drat! I can't believe I made it so obvious! Curse you Waver!

Attached: 1524127613620.png (210x228, 54K)

PV for ep 7 is out. But it's not available for gaijins anyway
twitter.com/elmelloi_anime/status/1162288684609052674

You can find a real life similar similarity in the current House of Winsor, just look at a portrait of Queen Charlotte and HRH The Princess Royal {Princess Anne} sometime.

streamable.com/amp_player/1mkyj
Ep 7 PV

Attached: IMG_9445.jpg (696x982, 325K)

Is the director a leg man?

Shades of Dame Agatha Christie there in the style used.

I like it. Its bit of a bummer that you cant really solve the mysteries yourself if you dont know exactly how the magic in this world works (and sometimes you dont know even if you do) but I dont let it bother me. It has pretty calm tone and pace generally so I enjoy watching it, and the lore is pretty interesting so I dont mind it when they drone about it.

Wait is that the FGO bitch

Yeah. The only take back was the magic system is completely bonkers. They do try explain stuff and in the end you do get a sense of what goes down. I do like the art of the series, very smooth animations and good character designs. Plus the stories are really interesting. The one with the fairies was great.

Yes that is Olga, they are probably going to use her to tease some lore for her dad.

Kairi Sisigou has also appeared in the anime.

Attached: 7F01845B-36AE-4343-BA74-CF1BDB366713.png (944x1968, 1.19M)

No it's pretty forgettable.

They should cut down on the "remember Zero. Yeah I remember fate Zero. It was great wasnt it. Yeah it was." moments

I didnt get this part, is this him from a timeline he didnt participate but the war still happened somehow? since the frankensteins master is at clock tower

Attached: 1565331370663.jpg (687x545, 245K)

t. butthurt saber/lancer

Attached: 1565855668283.png (893x859, 994K)

Timeline where Apocrypha didnt happen at all.

Case Files happened in FSN timeline, not Apoc timeline.

But my favourite was Archer

then why does the Yggdmillennia kid act just like the end of apo?

Shit writing

This.
>lol thunder bunnies, obviously Jupiter
>actually the animals always associated with Jupiter are oxes and eagles
>no historical or occult account exists which ties in fucking rabbits, lightning and Jupiter
It's obvious they didn't even bother. But then again, we knew that from the runes already. Like for fucks sake, why is ANSUZ a fire rune? At least fucking ufotable made it into KENAZ.

RETARDED,

Whenever waver bullied on screen.
So yeah, almost every episode.

short answer: different timelines
a bit longer answer: fiore refused to be the head of the forvedge family thus caules becomes the head instead and went to the clock tower. the forvedge aren't a part of yggdmillenia in this timeline and this will be explained in the anime anyway

If you mean Olga then yes that's her
If we're lucky we might see her dad too

Luvia is beautiful!

I really can't wait to see the face of the man that uses the holy grail to wish for dosh.

Caules is just a Forvedge here, not Yggdmilennia since Darnic never forced smaller families to join him. Hence, Caules was free to go to the Clock Tower from the start

Reines doujin scans when?

This. How anyone can like Case Files when every episode thus far (besides last week's filler) baffles me.

We already know his face though...?

Yes. Fate has a pretty fun world and it's nice to see some of it explored with very nice animation.

Does Gray ever take a trip back home to see her parents? It would be cool to see what kind of place she used to live at.

I thought luvia wasn't in rail zeppelin

They came back to her hometown in the Contract of Atlas case (vol 6 & 7). We only got to see her mom since her dad was dead before

They're probably going to add more stuff in this case. Not just Luvia but also Sisigou and that man in ep 2 too.

>I get that Gray is suppose to have seibahface but why the hairstyle?
it's saber's hairstyle you nonce

fuck this I will go with my headcanon that this is a timeline where Kairi survived to the end

Attached: 1562563783008.png (269x255, 18K)

You'd think she would change her hairstyle at least. Unless it stays like that with magic.

>Howdunnit
>Howdunnit
>Howdunnit

STOP. STOP IT. STOP REMINDING US EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME. HOLY FUCKING SHIT.

>Hedunlikeit

Attached: 1525897413123.png (140x201, 38K)

but then people woudnt be able to tell that she looked like saber and bring in those sweet sweet seiba chash for the show

>Unless it stays like that with magic.
It does

Poor Gray, could have been a normal cute gravekeeper but then some Saberfags ruined her life by dooming her to become someone else.

Saber clone made me drop it

It seems like Gray exists purely to connect Case Files to Fate/stay night.

To be fair, the planet thing was pretty obvious. Like, if you go away from a Ptolomaic conception of the universe (like whatshisface supposedly did) it's clear he was missing one celestial body in his ritual.
It was like, the only thing a got before Waver explaining

Planet Jupiter and rabbits are connected through Wu Xing.

Gray exists purely because Saber sells, yes.

Oh come on. The Babylonia series isn't even gonna have a Saber. Literally, there's not one Saber. Somehow, Gilgamesh summoned two Lancers and a Ruler but no Saber. There's no Sabers in the Goddess Alliance. Out of every Servant in that Singularity, there is not one Saber anywhere.

Gray wasn't used as a marketing tool. No one even knew there was a saberface until the first volume actually came out.

This. The entire point was to have Gray transform in the final arc, signalling the start of the Fifth Grail War because that's necessary for some reason.

Waver already does that.

You only need a basic understanding of mythology to figure out the "mystery" though.

Attached: 1565616724094.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

Oh no you don't! I don't care how adorable Grey is, I'm not going to back to that grindfest!

Attached: 1547899403490.jpg (1682x1262, 567K)

No he doesn't. The Fifth War stops affecting him the moment he fails to participate. Without Gray, the Fifth War would have no significant impact on Waver's story until like ten fucking years later when he goes to dismantle the grail.

Attached: 1552679498877.png (731x730, 155K)

When will Reines have homosex with Gray?

He didn't have much of a story arc anyway. Sis ran away from home, so he's probably been more responsible from the very beginning.

Waver was Rin's teacher and in one ending also Shirou's. That's his connection to 5th War, other than that he's doing what he has been doing. Teaching classes, disregarding bitches, solving mysteries, trying not to have sex with his yandere imouto.

Have they broken smug limits they should have left untouched?

Attached: 41236487312.png (417x641, 384K)

>Waver was Rin's teacher
Technically. She was in his classes, she wasn't his student (such as Flat). He barely interacts with Shirou ever.

Attached: reines consider the following.png (1280x720, 707K)

The real mystery in this show for me is, why do every girl in the cast want to fuck Waver
Hes just a bitter middle aged gay man with a low level magic dick

If you were a student at the clock tower how would you go about banging gray lads?

He's considered the best teacher in the Clock Tower, he's possibly a virgin and they want to claim it, they're Fate lolis AND mages ergo they are perpetually thirsty for dick, and he has a stable job and upbringing.

His circuits are shit, but he has more connections via successful students than basically anybody else in the Associatoin.

Look, I disagree that Gray wasn't a marketing ploy, but the user you're replying to clearly meant active connections during the story ("in real time", so to say).
Becoming Rin's teacher is something that happens after it all ended.
Hell, Rin still has to finish her school year before she can go to London, given FSN hapens in February and she still is a high school senior

Forget about Gray, I'd try to blackmail Reines into it

Attached: 481048173234921.jpg (752x1062, 633K)

>Wanna fuck? It'll have to be doggy, I hate your face and don't want to look at it.

>died crushed to death by volumen

Not really, its pretty bad, but I enjoy watching Reines, Luvia and Gray

Attached: img022.jpg (780x990, 352K)

He's like the first positive relationship (and also the closest) Gray has with anyone who isn't ffom her village (emotionally stunted people often fall for the first one to give them attention).
Reines is a massive troll, and there's an argument to be made that Waver isn't that bad an option from her PoV
Flat falls in the same bin as Gray
Most Magi lecturers are old men, Waver is prerty young. Also a Lord, tall, dark and mysterious, etc.

worth it

You better don't talk shit about Darling!

Attached: orion.jpg (713x960, 100K)

D-did she break Gudako's finger?

kek

Attached: [FumeiRaws] Fate Grand Order -Moonlight Lostroom-olga marie.jpg (1289x1438, 947K)

rip in pieces

>episode ends
>m-muh iskandar relic has been taken away
And what if he doesnt get it back, he'll lose his cumrag, that's it? It'd be better for him if he didn't get it back DESU.

Attached: 1557948258782.png (112x108, 28K)

>only one page
dissapointing

Attached: IMG_0309.jpg (652x800, 444K)

Come on man, he wants it back since it quarantees that he can summon Iskandar again if he ever gets to be in another grail war. And as we have seen he really wants to do that.

>wants to participate in another hgw
>destroys the greater grail with tohsaka
what did he mean by this

That at some point he managed to summon his bro without the grail war or that he got over it.

He wanted his Bara BF back.

Is Grey just a saberface or is she actually an AU Artoria?

GET BACK IN THE FUCKING SUN

>It genuinely feels like Waver is just pulling explanations for every thing out of his ass every episode.
>>How did I figure out you were the murderer? Simple. Look at your coat, in has 5 buttons. 5 is the celestial number aligned with Athena, and Orions belt is currently in the 5th section of the sky. Orion is a god under the sphere of water, and today is the 5th tuesday of the winter solstice.
>>Drat! I can't believe I made it so obvious! Curse you Waver!

So literally Sherlock although not an asshole Benedict Comberbach version

She's much cuter here compared to stay night or hollow ataraxia.

Descendant apparently

About stuff the viewer has no knowledge about, so actually even worse.

She's QUALITY as fuck in this show, Prisma Luvia is her best form.

Attached: HorribleSubs_Lord_El-Melloi_II_Case_Files_-_06_1080p.mkv_snapshot_07.30.jpg (1920x1080, 905K)

He probably did that for Gray's sake

>blackmail Reines

Why would you go through all that effort when she’d femdom you for free

We're talking about her design, QUALITY does not matter at all (plus that's cherrypicking)

What would sex with Luvia feel like

Holy shit you mean a mystery show about mages has it's cases solved by magic-related explanations?! How could this be?!

It's stated that luvia wuld ideally want jst a plain normal guy but that her family pushes her to marry a proper magus
So I dunno but you coud potentially mindbreak her

The point is not that explanation contains magic-related stuff, but that the viewer has zero knowledge about them.
Giving long explanations about something people do not understand is the same as not giving them, and in a mystery that leads to underwhelming conclusions.

I love Luvia

Attached: Luvia.png (1920x1080, 2.66M)

Is Olga supposed to have tits like that?

Attached: luviapose.webm (1280x720, 1.2M)

was it autism

Autism attracts one another.

Two Lancers, Ruler, Rider, Berserker and Archer

It's the only thing I'm watching, but most of the mysteries were seemingly impossible to guess. Setting up murder mysteries solely as a vehicle to dump magic lore is boring, enjoying the aesthetic regardless

I enjoy Case Files threads.

and why is that?

Attached: 14537624.jpg (850x1133, 166K)

You can only do so much when the methods and motive are completely out of common sense, I guess.

>Reines
She doesn't really. She has some affection for him but that comes from hanging out together over a long time. She appreciates him being a good teacher, pawn and problem solver.
>Gray
The first positive human relationship she's ever had. For 15 years of her life the only person who actually cared about her as a person was Add, and he's a talking cube.
>Yvette
No idea
>Flat
Same deal as Gray except maybe worse since he didn't have Add. His family is freaked out by him and wants him dead, other mages find him bothersome and uncomfortable. Waver's class is the only stable place in his life where he's found acceptance. And unlike Gray who could probably learn to survive without Waver, Flat is permanently stuck with him.

>No idea
Look at how she dresses
She's a predator only looking to gobble up his virginity

Luvia is the only wife that matters.

She's chunny, and dating the old, very handsome and grumpy Professor is a classic chunny fantasy.

What would be the best way to trick Waver into having sex?

by being iskandar

Sherlock is a masterpiece of modern cinema you fucking brainlet.
>inb4 copypasta

Be a big bara daddy and dress in red

They just are generally pretty chill and there's Fate lore discussion which is pretty cool.

put daddy iskandars cloth in your cleavage

Dropped

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Lord El-Melloi II Case Files - 02 [720p].mkv_snapshot_19.25_[2019.07.16_20.15.56].jpg (1280x720, 106K)

>not embracing the cringe
user...

Dropped it. Irredeemable chuuni shit in typical FATE fashion, Reines could amazingly and regrettably not save it.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Lord El-Melloi II Case Files - 01 [720p].mkv - 0002.jpg (1280x720, 145K)

SLIP him some of that Ol' Love Potion #9

I miss her younger version, she was so much better.

Why did Waver age 25-30 years in 10?

How the fuck can I like gray so much despite the fact I hate Saiba and Saberfaces?

Attached: 1555523532523.jpg (850x1202, 158K)

Stress. Just look at pictures of former US Presidents before and after they got through with their time in office. Dealing with shit makes you old fast.

She is pretty different from typical Saberfaces with her more reserved personality.

Gray for (You)
Reines for me

Attached: 1551146546835.png (858x1200, 774K)

What kind of stress has Waver dealt with though? I thought he's just been having a fun time being a teacher.

He has to deal with Flat, being a Lord, things like Adra Castle and other oddities, being a Lord, not being Fast Wheels, and other fun things.

Because everybody in this show has the same face with the only difference being hairstyles, which is concealed behind the hoodie.

well on top of my head
>different personality
>quite and pretty shy girl
>hood
>different eyes and hair colors
>different voice

>has to repay ten billion bux of debt
>gay but gets teased 24/7 by his loli master and a slew of thirsty young girls
>must also teach magic to that class of thirsty young girls and generally unruly little shites
>and also deal with the paperwork, meetings and all the shit associated of the clock tower
>also lives in London and must eat awful british food every day
That's a ton of shit to deal with, my hair would turn gray in a year because of the stress desü

smug loli who steals one of the last momentos of his friend while making him eat her out so she doesn't destroy it, all the girls in the class know about it and do it to him regularly

>started watching
>they've managed to put an overpowered special snowflake saberface into this story too
This whole franchise is just irredeemable, eh

Attached: 1565253663340.png (270x321, 21K)

Did you expect waver to blow shit up? Did he ever do that shit in zero?

>Did you expect waver to blow shit up
I didn't expect anyone to blow shit up, certainly not another saberface at least.

Well he needs the magic muscle bad, they showed him pew pewing at stuff with generic magic bullets and he can't stand the recoil of his own weakass shots.

>watching fate
>not expecting some shit blowing up shit
even if there isn't a grail war, there's still magic shit happening

why the fuck do the el melons have so much debt?

1. She shares your hate for seibahface
2. 90% of the time she's on hood mode so you don't even notice, making the point moot
3. A normal fucking personality since she's a modern person, none of that quirky insanity or "MUH HONOR"
4. Fukken qt
5. The above point but in synergy with Waver's own gap moe.

Attached: 237928936.jpg (1114x1600, 783K)

watch ep 1 again

Kayneth's tools were all on loan and it fell under Waver's family to pay for damages.

Attached: 56875766787.jpg (1114x1600, 834K)

All they ay is that Waver needs to on the Keyneth‘s debt
How much can a bunch of mercury possibly cost?

Attached: e9.png (1127x1600, 1.29M)

Mercuryblob was his own magecraft, I think he's talking about his gigantic magic rape dungeon that Kiritsugu blew up (lol)

>Fubuki Grail dismantling is ten years after F/sn
>El Melon is still lord even though Reines should be on her twenties
Oh shit she ded isn't she

He is more useful to her as Lord.
It means she has more freedom than if she was Lord herself.

It's Fuyuki

Attached: stf,small,600x600-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg (750x1000, 152K)

Would you rape Reines?

Attached: 1553165606127.jpg (850x1202, 113K)

No, I'd have consensual sex with her for the purpose of passing down magic circuits
Also Reines' reineses aren't that big, delete that trash

Attached: 4687912364123.gif (500x339, 1.96M)

how old is she when she was a green loli and how old is she as a bigger blue loli?

Blowing up stuff is bound to happen in the setting, considering how volatile the magic in Fate is and how morality devoid maguses are.

Even the bucket anime was more enjoyable than this.

Attached: [35mm] KanColle - The Movie [1080p] [2F98D8A3].mkv - 0007.jpg (1920x1080, 349K)

Why does such a flat chested girl wear a bra?

She's busy raising their lovechild. And by lovechild, I mean rapebaby.

>Hating Saber
Literal shit taste but slightly redeemed bu liking Gray

Nipples can poke through clothes fabric without one. Also sometimes even if the girl is flat there might still be enough fat which could uncomfortably shift around while running, exercising, etc.. Not to mention a ton of younger girls who don't necessarily need one still want to wear them to seem "more mature".

He’s not doing a scooby doo, he’s facing off against all sorts of nasty stuff FATE series has. Other Magi, spirits, undead, and etc. He’s also very weak magically, as he can only do the basic stuff without exhausting his magic.

He tries not to fight, but when you’re facing off against who knows what, he needs to be strong or he needs a body guard.

But they easily could've avoided using that ugly chuuni scythe though.

The scythe is okay
the
>greb4u
shit though, on ther other hand...

I feel like they're trying too hard to make Gray cute and she just comes off as annoying.

Reines on the other hand....

The Japanese accompaniment translated to English flows a lot better than the Engrish.

Attached: x24.jpg (1114x1600, 816K)

>mfw pictures of Obama before and after
Shit's crazy.

I could have easily dealt with Gray/Rave/Deprave, it's a nice rhyming start as long as something a bit more solid comes later. Grave for me/Grave for (you) is what makes it retarded.

The translator at Boy's Love did it fine, short and to the point.

>"Gray...Rave...Crave...Deprave..."
>"Engrave...in me..."
>"...a grave...for you..."

It baffles me how bad the nips are at english when they seem to love it so god damn much.

Attached: 23598273952.png (389x577, 241K)

so that's what it meant
huh its pretty cool when you read it like this

Attached: 1548306794248.jpg (539x960, 77K)

asymmetrical drills look weird and her outfits were nicer in prisma

Attached: [Hiryuu] Fate kaleid liner Prisma Illya 2wei Herz! - 08 [720p H264 AAC][7E002B16].mkv_snapshot_18.26 (1280x720, 77K)

You and I will never see eye to eye, user. Your pic's outfit is good lingerie, but the Case Files look is actually classy.

Personally would love to see more of the magecraft world of Fate, seems a lot more interesting than a bunch of genderbent servants fighting each other.

So it's finally starting novel content.

God I want to mating press Luvia.

Kayneth loaned a lot of money and tools
After Kayneth's death, a lot of branch families ran for it, taking whatever they could get.
Reines only has the title and a few proprieties in London.
Everything went either as colateral or stolen by her family

>Luvia
>not Reines

Attached: reines are you a faggot anon.png (1280x720, 638K)

He had a bunch of evil spirits, mana furnaces, several other mystic codes that were blown up before he even had the chance of using them, a rare book written by Makiri Zougen explaining how the HS summoning work, etc

>Waver looks like an ogre (or maybe a vampire from Buffy) in the top panels
>Childlike laugher on the bottom pannel
Naisu

No, she realised her life can be much more fun by having her Waver do all the work while she fucks around with her Terminator maid and dreams of ever more elaborate scenarios to seduce her onii-sama

>Most Magi lecturers are old men, Waver is prerty young.
I know he's 60s-70s. But really.

Attached: 1564925197850.jpg (1200x675, 73K)

Olga is in her 20s.

It's funny how that pic shows his full range of emotional responses.

I wish Reines would look at me with this exact expression

Bruising

That is his happy smile. He has smug smile too. Plus "Why isn't Roman finding my disregard for human life arousing?" expression he makes when he isn't doing what he wants.

That makes me feel worse for her, poor girl

Attached: 1565433032529.jpg (600x747, 410K)

You want her to look at your dick with that look of disappointment?

At least she has a hot father.

Attached: 1565290360381.png (1148x1610, 2.83M)

Attached: 1553037278156.jpg (498x257, 72K)

Imagine her letting you worship her, user. And then afterward she just looks at you like pic related, before saying you will leave now.

Attached: reines smug waver bed.jpg (1920x1080, 269K)

Seeing the shit Waver deals with makes you realize just why Shirou makes such an excellent magus killer when he gets older. So much of Waver's cases could probably easily be resolved if Shirou were there. I mean, he sees Rule Breaker in all three routes so that already gives him a huge edge.

>"Oh nooo, this girl's dad turned himself into a ghost monster and is trying to kill us, whatever shall we doooo?"
>Stab it with Rule Breaker

>"Oh noooo, a fairy gate is opening up and it's gonna kill everyone, whatever shall we doooooo?"
>Stab it with Rule Breaker.

>"Oh nooooo, the mall is trying to kidnap us, whatever shall we doooooo?"
>Stab it with Rule Breaker.

To be fair, Waver solves most of his problems by having Gray stab them to death with rongobongo.
Few, if any, of the things Gray can't stab to death are things Shirou could solve easily

That's what Caladbolg II is for.

Having a way to nullify all magic contracts is pretty broken in Case Files setting.

>Knife that cancels all magical contracts
>Exploding spiral sword that distorts space when shot and can pierce even the toughest magical barrier
>Cursed spear that auto-aims for the enemy's heart when thrown and can probably pierce any modern mage's defenses
>Scythe that can kill immortals
>Shield that has the thickness of seven fortress walls and has a +modifier against projectiles (doesn't have it in the Fate route yet)
>Heracles' axe sword that might be able to allow him to use a nerfed Nine Lives if he trains harder and learns to Reinforce his body better

Once he masters his Reality Marble, Shirou would be as scary as an Enforcer.

Quick opponents would just attack him before he can get the chant done

Mastering his Reality Marble means he can perform his projections more efficiently as well. He doesn't have to get the whole chant done, he just needs to project the right weapon.

Rule breaker only severs contracts you stupid retard.

It can sever your dick too.

None of those situations don't really involve a contract, though. Rule Breaker is useless.

Why does Waver hate the saber face and smoke indoors? Also why do they call it a whydonit?

>Why does Waver hate the saber face
Everyone does
> and smoke indoors
The place belongs to him, he can do whatever he wants
>Also why do they call it a whydonit?
it's "whydunit", the nip writer stumbled upon that cool gaijin word and found it so rad he made waver say it a bunch of time even though it doesn't really make sense

>Why does Waver hate the saber face
Saber almost killed his bara bro, grudges run deep.

And now the furniture needs to be replaced. And the walls have to be cleaned.
What a bitch!

Cu Chulainn would probably find him really boring and lame.

They're so cute desu

I think it might work on the fairy workshop. Elf-chan mentioned she was tricked by the old family head, so they likely made a contract and thus it would work. Same way the gate was broken by removing Will's fairy eyes from the physical world, you could do the same by Rule Breaking the elf... Probably.

wHyDuNnItto is said much less often in the novels. The anime's just beating our heads over with it because they truly wanted to make it a catchphrase they could sell (seriously, they put that shit into shirts)

25% slight PTSD over getting almost excaliblasted
25% slight PTSD from general bad HGW memories.
50% pure bitterness over team Saber shanking Kayneth and Sola-Ui

He doesn't even have that much of a problem with it, he got a knee jerk reaction the first time he took a look at Gray and apologized for it afterwards. It was Gray's own request that he kept the distaste fresh.

more like
>10% excaliblast
>5% HGW in general
>5% over thinking seiba killed kayneth
>80% because Gray asked him to hate her face

She is just a little girl

Hisasi is god!

Attached: img021.jpg (1275x1530, 1.45M)

What a loser.

She seems like the type do butt stuff on the first date.

muh

That could just mean she got manipulated and gave stuff about it. It doesn't mean there's a magical contract. And Shirou really doesn't use Rule Breaker unless his nature changes fundamentally (in HF). If Archer had the ability to project and use it in its potential, he wouldn't have needed to surprise Caster with a rain of swords, he could have just severed Saber and his contract when he wanted.

Why would Waver give a shit about a loser like Cu anyway? Leave the Cufagging to Bazett.

He can't just sever his own contract whenever. If he severs his contract, he'll be left without a Master, meaning he'll only have a few days to live. The way he pulled his plan allowed him to maximize the length of time he could stay active.

Also,"nature" has nothing to do with it. Shirou can recreate demonic swords and shit just fine. It's only holy swords and god-forged arms that he can't create.

>The way he pulled his plan allowed him to maximize the length of time he could stay activ
He still risked it when he was contracted when he attacked and didn't need to.

>she got manipulated and gave stuff about it.
I kinda doubt she'd give up potentially catastrophic knowledge to some autistic root-craving dipshit just for shits and giggles.

Hence tricked and lied to.

Caster was a nuisance he needed to get rid of.

Bazett: Muh Cu.
Waver: Muh Iskandar.
Marisbury: Muh Solomon.
Flat: Muh Godzilla!

Any other?

Rin: Muh butt

What I mean is that there must have been something he offered back, thus a deal, a pact, a contract. Spirits are always pretty big on those things. Giving the in for for free is what I think when I say "for shits and giggles".

The only way to turn Waver straight is in doujins.

Attached: 76182405_p0_master1200.jpg (849x1200, 742K)

"Muh Root", though I don't remember who said it exactly.

>Shirou: Muh Seibah

99% of magi.

"A mage."

That's not quite a magical contract unless there's bidding magic. If it's about pride/honor, it's not something you can change.

Literally every Magus in existence.

*modern magus.

>muh sords

what would sex with Volumen feel like

True

Is there a timeline where Luvia marries Shero?

None of the ones we see, but there's probably one out there.

Probably the one where they go vampire-hunting together.

Muh swords

What a dork

Reines is pure and only for onii-chan

If anything she’s way more liable to step on then blue ball you on a first date

Unless this is a timeline where Olga marie is born in the eighties this is a shit marketing ploy. I mean, she looks barely 25 in FGO in 2016 and this takes place 10 years before

Why isn't Gray London's attraction.. in fact, considering most magus dress like fucking clowns or victorian era nobles why aren't they more visible and "ill fitting?" I mean, id be tilted off if they crossed me, lest they cloak themselves with magic too.

Olga is 11 in Rail Zeppelin (2003) thus she is 23 in Singularity F (cuz Singularity F is in 2015 isn't it?)

For some reason type moon is good at german, and even worse at French.

The jeannes's NP can give any frenchmen an aneurysm

Yes, that's precisely my point. She doesn't look 11 at all. and normally singularity F takes place in 2016

DOESN'T LOOK LIKE AN 11 YEAR OLD TO ME YOU FUCKS

How old does Reines look to you? I don't particularly see anything weird about Olga.

That's just a front. Reines isn't used to having serious relations with anyone. And would let her true butt loving self come out.

>The jeannes's NP can give any frenchmen an aneurysm
The Luminosite Eternelle thing? She's only saying a couple words.

You mean she looks older than her age right...?
Also btw Singularity F happened in 2015, not 2016 though

Attached: IMG_1728.jpg (2048x1514, 360K)

Which is falsely conjugated and means nothing. also Jeanne alter is "La grondement du haine." which is entirely "furenchu" as well and stabs through you harder than her NP.

Yes, she looks 16 and would look older if it wasn't for her flat chest.

Also, yeah 2015, my bad

Anybody got that list for where to get all of the LNs?

>you will never go to wrestlemania with Luvia

When are we getting more of best boy Melvin?

I bet she knows all the best underground mexican and japanese wrestling circles.

>scans never ever

Attached: 666.jpg (3200x2213, 1.46M)

Who's this fuckboi she favours?

that's the male protag of F/GO
hence "Fate/Grand Order fanbook"

She's probably not a normal human. I mean, does she even have a mom?

No wonder Berserkers lose to Foreigners then

No mention of one.

Doesn't he do just that in the first episode in that mine?

(You), since she became a Servant in FGO, therefore is available to be fucked by the self-insert.

Joke's on you, I chose the girl precisely so that won't happen!

That doujin's artist has got you beat there too.

Attached: __fujimaru_ritsuka_and_kasuga_no_tsubone_fate_grand_order_and_etc_drawn_by_shiseki_hirame__52134e42d (724x1024, 448K)

absolutely, yes

But that's wrong! I have it on good authority that love between two girls is kinshi (tl note: kinshi means "forbidden")!

The beauty of the Nasuverse is that every rule has an exception.

Attached: __fujimaru_ritsuka_and_reines_el_melloi_archisorte_lord_el_melloi_ii_case_files_and_etc_drawn_by_shi (850x787, 123K)

Wrong. Not even experts in the show can figure anything out.

Eh. I don't really need to know anything about astronomy or fairies to at least figure out whodunnit.

>Q: Why was the guy chopped up into pieces?
>A: He probably did it to himself.
>Q: Why would he do that?
>A: I dunno. The Root, I guess.

>Q: Why were people being killed at this facility?
>A: It was probably the dad who was the first guy to die.
>Q: But why though?
>A: I dunno. The Root, I guess.

Only thing that caught me off guard was when Luvia's mall went crazy. Didn't think the root cause was because the security system malfunctioned due to Luvia being a moron.

The engrish still causes me physical pain.

Attached: 1562702777149.jpg (5092x6966, 2.51M)

Surely somebody picked it up right? I’ll be really disappointed if it never gets scanned.

Luminosité éternelle is gramatically correct and means "eternal brightness".
But "La Grondement du Haine" on the other hand... It hurts to read
t.frog

That's absolutely retarded. Especially since the differing elements and incompatibility of systems has been noted before in background materials.

which is the worst from the following: La Mort Espoir, Enfer Château d'If,Le Rêve Ensoleillé or Arc de Triomphe de l'Étoile

It's single action, meaning he can pull it off instantly with enough training. Just look at the bullshit Archer pulls off.
>lololol disarmed 27 times, problem?
That, or a Caladbolg to the face. Hell, Kanshou and Bakuya confer him with magic resistance enough to shrug off A-rank Age of the Gods magic; he'd tear everything shown so far in Case Files to shreds.

Only if he hits them directly. Kanshou and Bakuya can deflect beams but they're not gonna let anyone tank anything with theirb odies.

Yeah, the effect of the passive "physical and magical resistance up" has never really been quantified.

I remember Sisigou being one of the few interesting characters in Apocrypha. Also Gray Saberclone is cute and I want her to stay with Waver forever I don't care.

Eternelle lumière would be the correct sentence tho.

They only got the last two correctly, though id REE if they didn't get Arc de triomphe de l'étoile because you can litterally copy/paste this from Wikipedia.

Are you ready for this absolute unit of a man? Probably not.

Attached: 1mkyj.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

No. Thank god. Luvia isn't for anyone, especially not that stupid faggot

I think I read someone mentioning a scene where he starts fighting against Faker using martial arts? How the Church makes these based superhumans?

Faith = muscle wizard in fate, it is why Martha beat a dragon into submission and Moses split the Nile with a punch.

She looks like a cheap slut there.

Look at her father. He is in his 60s at least and looks in his 20s.

She looks 11-13.

I'm on episode 3 so far, not sure if I'm enjoying this or not.

It definitely isn't fate zero 2 like I was promised

It's not Fate/Zero 2 and it's not trying to be that. It's closer to Kara no Kyoukai actually.

No one promised that, this is Wavers clock tower adventures and thank god for that, while zero had its moments it is way over hyped.

Attached: 1566026177286.jpg (1000x1339, 184K)

I will give it 3 more episodes, thanks.

Fate zero is the only enjoyable show out of the entire fate franchise. And yes, I watched them all, ever hoping this series will return to its former glory. It never does, but somehow 10 years later I'm still coming back to this series. That's how good zero was.

Whydunnit though

Luminosité = Brightness
Lumière = Light
I agree that Lumière éternelle would sound better. Though it depends on whether you want to say "light" or "brightness", but "Luminosité éternelle" isn't botched grammatically, at least nowhere near shit like "Grondement du Haine" (="Roar [from the] hatred"?? shoulda used "de" (=of) here, I guess).
I find these errors and weird pronounciation kinda cute and endearing regardless...
Both "La mort espoir" and "Enfer chateau d'If" sound like they're missing a comma, I don't really get their meaning. The latter sounds kinda cool.

Anyways enough frogposting for now

Attached: 1431264132.png (1366x768, 1.27M)

typemoon.fandom.com/wiki/La_Mort_Espoir
typemoon.fandom.com/wiki/Enfer_Château_d'If

I have seen Enfer chateau d'If with a comma before, the voice actor even stops for a moment after the Enfer, so I think a comma is supposed to be there.

It depends what you want really. If you want lore and worldbuilding, this is a show for you. The first 6 episodes were literally just anime original episodes for the sake of establishing details and characters.

Is anyone going to make a thread for the livewatch, or are people just going to use this one?

Let's assume Sakuras servant was Lancer Medusa so that Waver can enter the war with Iskandar. Would there be any relevant changes to FSN or is Kirei backstabbing Waver like he did to Bazett? Though that would mean Iskandar would try to avenge his loyal follower and try to kill Kirei only to be stopped by a happy Gilgamesh.

But assuming Waver gets to fight in the war I don't think Iskandar has many chances. Perhaps his army would stop Heracles for a while.

Waver hides out playing video games until Shirou kills Gil for him and then swoops in at the end. (Only for Saber to excaliblast Iskander's army and they lose anyway)

Waver would never trust Kirei.
He also likely knew that Kirei was a master.
Iskander really isn't a good servant to have on the 5th HGW.
Mudusa kills him a glance from her mystic eyes.
Saber has an army killing lazer
The only thing Iskander has that could hurt Berserker is Gordius WheelzZand that will woek only once.
If archer plays as an archer he can kill him.
I guess he cam just run Sasaki over til he dies, poor guy.
Medea after she made her temple is started draining mana from the entire city beats Iskander for his lunch money.
Even if Waver hacks the grail to make Gray the one providing the mana it won't make much difference.
His best bet is allying himself with someone. If professor charisma works his magic he can get a team with either Rin and Shirou going, for sure.
Saber wouldn't be happy tho

I really like Luvia in Case Files' artstyle.

>Kirei backstabbing Waver
Wawer wouldn't trust Kirei as much as Bazett did so this is very unlikely to happen.

I wonder if Grey ever meets Seibah.

It's cute at first, but becomes cringy when Type monn and consort autistically forces NA FGO to go with their shit engrish and furenchu instead of allowing for corrections.

I mean shit, everyone know the feminine version of arthur is closer to artoria, not altria, yet we still have that botched translation in FGO

>Saber wouldn't be happy tho
But why? She discovered that they didn't kidnapped the grail-doll-waifu and they seemed to be the nicest pair. They even helped her out when she was cornered by Lancelot and Lancer.

Is neet dead?

But Type moon's German was pretty much nonsense

Iskandar bullied her something fierce tho, to the point his bullying was playing over and over during the Lancelot fight and even back to her time.

no? use n3

>Waver would never trust Kirei.

this is important, as it is the only reason Bazett went down as easily as she did. As a master, her one weakness was that Kirei was the only person she ever loved.

Wasn't that more like her facing uncomfortable truths about herself?

Saberfags consider it bullying instead.

>Instead of getting Alexander the Great, he gets Nero because Nero was convinced that he was the reincarnation of Alexander the Great
>Now he has another angry waifu lusting over him
How much would Waver cry for this turn of events?

Attached: 83395d7efdd708dd448cac878ed0347e.png (1500x1750, 3.24M)

people talking about Waver and Iksander is fine, but what if Gray was the association master, and she summoned Titoria using the lance as the catalyst instead of Shirou summoning a servant (which he wouldn't have to do, because no Bazett means no Cu, and nobody trying to stab him in his garden shed?)

He might delude himself into turning straight

I think I fell in love

Attached: cutemilf.jpg (412x563, 31K)

Is Lion King eligible?

WAIT NO

Divine spirit so no.

>The Grail caring about the rules

Got ahead of yourself, huh.

Pretty sure she can't fit into the containers the Fuyuki grail uses.

Lion king is not, however much like how Bedivere is now around (and that it's possible to summon an Artoria that didn't get Excalibur and instead uses Rhongomyniad) it's pretty reasonable to assume it's possible to do.

Wouldn't have the badass glowing green eyes or the more interesting character

Attached: Lion King.jpg (1280x720, 151K)

All aboard the Rail Zeppelin?

The guy whose job is teaching the modern day applications of all those kinds of magecraft can figure out and explain their application????

WUUUUUUTTTTT?????!!!!!

She is now.

Attached: 1565908008217.jpg (1200x1300, 202K)

>or the more interesting character
both lancer artoria and the lion king are equally uninteresting

this is a direct result of them being different characters at all

Rule Breaker is the ultimate anti-magic Noble Phantasm. It is capable of dispelling and destroying any kind of thaumaturgy you dumb fuck.

>It is me, the god version of King Arthur!
>"But why the bunny suit!"
FGO servants would probably drive any magus master to suicide.

To be fair summer servants are just them having their Saint Graph modified for laughs and gacha money.

Gawain talked her into it

How can Sunchad be so based?

Hey what happens in vegas, stays in vegas.

Attached: 1565916789782.jpg (2048x970, 137K)

>Any object strengthened by magic, bound by a contract, or any life form created by magic

Attached: sJVbUr7.png (800x600, 675K)

Attached: 1566058810822.jpg (1200x2134, 634K)

Is there a timeline where Lancelot actually falls for artoria especially after he finds she is a woman?

>Summoning any lancer other than Gareth

Attached: __gareth_fate_grand_order_and_etc_drawn_by_chocoan__5bcb67f4bb7466cbb399033c2cdec00b.jpg (757x921, 79K)

Lancelot always wanted a threesome but could not ask because muh king.

Not summoning Galachad du Lac alter, 1st of his name, protector of Britain and wielder of blackened Longinus

Attached: idi8fzfnrqg31.png (1240x3500, 3.28M)

That melt, fuuck, why do we have to wait two fucking years for everything?

Why is Gawain lewding his auntie

I really want Kay to get added, since he was even more of a shitposter than Gawain by all accounts, which is true if Add is truly a copy of his personality.

I swear those comics is what keeps FGO alive. Endless grindfest can't survive without all of the fan content.

Kay will be living a simple life with arty as his wife in LB6

based kay refused to go along with the lion king's shit

To be fair it's not like FGO only has endless grindfest. It also has gacha, new servant/costumes, event/main story,.. too. Merlin is literally trending no.1 worldwide right now because he's getting a rate up. FGOfags in nip are fucking crazy.

and he got a costume as well.

The part 2 seem to have better designs but i will need to see their ascensions and animations before i use some of my stash.

Attached: 1566025599061.jpg (1272x1966, 217K)

>Grindfest isn't the only thing!
>There's that moneysink, soulcrushing, salt inducing Gacha too!

kek

>and he got a costume as well.
Yeah that's right and he's also trending no.1 immediately after they announced his costume too. Magi Mari is too powerful.
Btw penguin Melt is cute

Attached: IMG_0467.jpg (1296x1665, 132K)

Yeah and...? Are you implying nips don't eat that or what?

FGO grind really is not too bad and has lots of down time between things, something like GBF is worse were it is all grind all the time.

Attached: 1546907330348.jpg (1100x1556, 195K)

twitter.com/makoto_sanda/status/1162739459575574535
>Sanda wondered if people were watching Case Files anime and rolling Merlin at the same time

>When you are so soulless you have to cross advertise in your own universe

She'd rape me if she felt like it and there would be nothing I could do to stop her, not the other way around.

>Hisasi
Not on his pixiv or danbooru, where the fuck is that from

Scans from Comiket?

exhentai.org/g/1463747/34f4f19958/

Enfer Chateau D' If isn't wrong, just meaningless. It's literally "Hell Castle of If".

Eternelle Lumiere is wrong, the noun usually comes before the adjective in French. Lumiere Eternelle is eternal light, Luminosite Eternelle is eternal brightness, both are chuuni but grammatically correct.

Well, Iskander would likely stomp Medea and Kojirou. Herc is a weird case but depending on if each of his followers counts as a "different weapon" he might be uniquely qualified to take him out, since Ionian Hetairoi is iirc A rank. Lancer Medusa is a lot weaker than CuCuChu, Archer is a jobber... the biggest threats are Saber Excaliblasting him out of house and home (very difficult since she barely has any mana with Shirou as her Master) and Gil swooping in prematurely for round two.

I think most 5th war servants could *plausably* beat Iskander
>Saber
Excalibur could maybe do it, provided she has a better mana source than Shirou. Excalibur has certainly taken out numbers superior to what Iskander boasts.
>Archer
What the fuck happens when a reality marble is used in a reality marble? In any case, he's bound to have enough anti army shit and the range to make use of them
>Lancer
This is iffy. He'd have to pull some serious bullshit out with his runes and thrown gae bolg. Though he did stall fucking Gilgamesh for 12 hours
>Rider
Bellerophon+mystic eyes gg lol
>Caster
Can Rule Breaker break a reality marble? Going off the description in the VN, maybe, as it's a dagger intended to destroy magic and the reality marble and it's summoned servants are objects and creatures created out of magic
>Assassin
Utter stomp Iskander side, though it's possible he wouldn't use IH against a lone unnamed swordsman and the terrain does hamper opposing servants
>Berserker
There's bound to be at least 12 servants in IH with enough strength to penetrate god hand, as many of the servants there were described as being more powerful than Iskander himself. Not to mention Iskander has his own surefire method of taking a life with his chariot
>Saber Alter
Excalibur Morgan gg lol
>Gilgamesh
Ea gg lol
>True Assassin
Stomped by Iskander, can maybe assassinate the master, though that's difficult to do given that Waver hangs out in the chariot

Attached: Max 1000 targets lol.png (798x2400, 1.83M)

>Show mentions vampires
>Immediately get interested
Case Files is exactly what I'm wanting in a non-Fate type moon series.

>Harry Potter on the train to hogwarts when some lewd Slytherin girl sneaks in and doms him.
>Thus begins the his secret sex life being constantly molested by his mistress all the while keeping it a secret from everyone else.

Should have made this instead of that Grindlewald movie.

Lancer's legend is built on soloing armies day after day. You can't really catch him if he decides to run. Few servants are as good and fast in him in combat and he's also amazing at surviving too.

He's not only Irish Herc, he's also Irish Rambo.

Caster could just float and beam the army and win if Gordius Wheel isn't a consideration. Gordius Wheel would destroy her however between divine beasts meaning her magic won't work on the bulls and chariot, and it being able to fly.

I feel you're vastly underestimating the raw hurricane of power that's Hercules. He's pretty hard to kill between EoTM, Battle Continuation, high stats with normal blows even if you're able to hurt him.

Any chance blond beast Boys cum inside her?

Your "glowing green eyes" got more character all right. As a bunny girl.

Caster's off brand Starlight Breaker from HA can probably kill most of the army tho

It's not great, but it's pretty and entertaining.

Honestly i prefer the Magus stuff to Servants anyway so...

Attached: 1563606951128.jpg (1240x1754, 1.96M)

Attached: 1563641363591.jpg (2039x1447, 1.81M)

Grey is cute!

aots easily

I think it's just to firmly put where Case Files is and why Waver didn't go to summon Iskander in it.

He was pretty busy with other shit at the time. Doesn't explain why he decides to help Rin dismantle the system by F/HA but I guess her telling him the Grail is evil beats out wanting to see his King again.

Dude, when the novel dropped everyone talked about Gray being a saberface everywhere.
Scan of the page where her face is revealed were circulated everywhere.
There was so much buzz it raised a lot of awareness about Case Files
It was a marketing trick

From what I gather, Waver's desire to meet Iskandar, even if he has no memories of him, has to do with confirming something so he can move on from all this (likely something about self-worth and honor, from what I read in the first novel). I hear that they do have this meeting of a sort at the end of the novels, and with that Waver is able to move past his obsession witht he war and live his life AKA 100% all his games

>He also likely knew that Kirei was a master.
Did he though? And even if he did, there's not much reason to assume he's would be able to figure Kirei out, or uncover the fact that Gil is still alive.

Probably not. The only time Saber sticks around is UBW Good End.

In all three routes true end she dies or gives up her quest for the grail and goes to Avalon.

Doesn't matter, the most important aspect is gray

Attached: __add_and_gray_lord_el_melloi_ii_case_files_and_etc_drawn_by_suisen_21__sample-3112e6b1631140d60fadf (850x1133, 102K)

Lancelot was always in love with Arthur, he basically says as much in his Consultation room thing during Zero. If he had to pick Guinevere or Arthur, Artoria was more his type.

He is in line with a lot of depictions where the love triangle between Arthur, Guinevere, and Lancelot is also heavily stacked in favor of Lancelot acting out his feelings for Arthur with Guinevere, being unable to be with the King.

It's a really weird mixed up love triangle in some adaptions/myths. The line between bromance and outright romance between Arthur and Lancelot is razor thin at points.

Because he remembers the events of Camelot permanently now and works to atone for his sins during it. This why he still has his sunlight powers as a skill, it's a Lion King's gift.

He will redeem himself even if it takes eternity, and first on the menu is being the best bro possible to the Master he almost killed back then.

Galahad is a little fucking bitch in Part 2 of FGO, he can suck my dick. I'm summoning Percival instead.

Are you really asking this when his little sister Mordred is both his sister and his cousin because his Mom had her sister's baby?

I think it was Kay, Gaheris, Percival, Pelinore and Palamedes that rebelled against Arthur. Gareth, Tristan, Gawain, Lancelot, and Agravain joined her. Gareth later made Gawain kill her because she realized she had fucked up and couldn't do this anymore.

Galahad and Bedivere weren't there, Galahad straight up rejected the summon and Bedivere was still walking the earth trying to find her.

>don’t get in the way of the Animusphere!
Don’t worry, he won’t, but my Merlin and Skadi will

based Kay

As expected of brit Shinki, turning his back on his imouto.

>Gareth later made Gawain kill her because she realized she had fucked up and couldn't do this anymore.

:/ poor Gareth

Attached: __gareth_and_gawain_fate_grand_order_and_etc_drawn_by_savemenu__sample-27e6520a9c7a5ffef5cef62fe5dd1 (850x1200, 278K)

She's of legal age.

In mage world.

>:/

Stop.

His goal is to become part of Iskandar's Reality Marble.

Joke's on him he's registered as a chink container now!

Man, I want more Gray and Add interactions

I don't remember much from last week's episode. Do we know what Gray's gift for Waver is?

If not, chances of it being a videogame?

It's a planner. She was looking at them in the department store, right?

Lingerie.
So he can impress Iskander.

Why Olga should suffer that much?

What a thoughtful disciple-mom.

For all his youthful arrogance, He was kind of useless to Iskandar in Zero and probably wants another go, a bonafide second chance, so he can fight alongside him without being a drag

I could see Kirei playing mindgames with Waver in an attempt to throw him off balance so he could swindle him of his Servant. Like:

“Did you know I was Assassin’s Master in the last war? Great job beating them.”

and then

“Also, your predecessor killed my father in this very church. But no hard feelings. Say, how did you even lose with iskandar as your Servant anyway?”

Then learn japanese and become a JPchad

>Can Rule Breaker break a reality marble?
Rule Breaker cannot do any of the shit you people always like to wank it does. If it cut ALL magecraft, Medea would have ceased to be when she used rule breaker on herself because her body is made of magecraft.

Y-Yamete.

Or she can specify what magecraft it cuts. Because it's fucking magic.

This show is such a waifu generator.

Attached: AC82186A-34DF-4758-8ACF-71750570CE17.jpg (1981x1125, 1.14M)

so what was with the dude with the elephant head

Attached: wOjbDta.png (874x1240, 827K)

Attached: krmIlSA.png (874x1240, 468K)

What does Gray's breath smell like?

Attached: 1563057848287.jpg (1280x720, 191K)

Attached: FXrh3vq.png (874x1240, 573K)

Sir Kay! Please show up in Summer 2019 Part 2 for Kaiji memes! You were Camelot’s big money man after all and Gareth showed up last year as well!

Attached: A6A6FCA7-23E5-45D9-8EE6-9AA5E10B7E7F.jpg (670x870, 149K)

Attached: C14pktk.png (874x1240, 1.37M)

>baby mouse’s foot

Does she mean literally or is that some kind of constellation or something?

Glasses are so sexy.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Lord El-Melloi II Case Files - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_00.31_[2019.08.17_17.54.45].jpg (1280x720, 37K)

Attached: pq7ZDgT.png (874x1240, 640K)

Ouch.

Why is she so girly? Wasn't she put into the man role even before the sword incident?

Attached: cDLqafc.png (874x1240, 1.27M)

Shoe polish and dog dick.

Attached: n1Wg55v.png (874x1240, 1.27M)

Attached: ZY7fFBo.png (874x1240, 1.42M)

End.
>no Add transforming into Kay in the anime
>They call Ono Daisuke to say one line per episode.

Attached: w6P3KGi.png (874x1240, 1.38M)

gotta wait for the last two novels to get adapted

What does Kay’s Noble Phantasm even do?

>Olga rubbing her knee like that while convincing Waver to help her
>she's eleven
Fuck.

Fuck man. Props to Kay for not being one of Artoria's feminine-cocksuckers.

Also, is this how Gray's gonna end up thanks to Rhongobongo? Strange Fake did describe her as "looking to be in her twenties". If so, fucking wew.

summons camelot's castle

ALL female magi are sluts. No exceptions.

Do brits frequently smoke cigars or is it just a Waver thing?

Kay cared for Artoria the Person not Artoria the King. Quite a few people forget that sadly.

>The Kay of Case Files is not a Servant, and he is not from the Throne of Heroes. He is the basis of the personality of Add, and he can be manifested similar to a Servant. He uses the Noble Phantasm "Camelot Image: Fleeting Forgotten Castle" but it is a limited "Virtual Noble Phantasm" similar to Lord Chaldeas.

>a cigar isn't always just a cigar

This is one of the most interesting aspects of the Camelot story and they did nothing with it. All the knights as we see them are cartoon bad guys, no inner conflict or dimensionality.

I have two questions:
First, what's supposed to happen during the dismantling war? Are they fighting with other mages, and do servants get involved?
Second, how does Faker work? Is it possible to summon a Faker-class servant during a normal HGW, and which class would it replace (like how Gunner can replace Archer)?

Usually it's a cheap pack of fags and an even cheaper can of larger these days.

But does it make me a pedo when these little girls are using moves that seasoned hookers would applaud?

His cigars double as mystic codes for a variety of smallfry spells.

Other mages, but I wouldn't be surprised if they managed to shove servants in there somehow. Grail summons shadow servants to protect itself? I'm sure Nasu will come up with something

Because the interesting shit with the Knights happened during Camelot/Zero.

It won't.

Like to crush his enemies by dropping it on top of them or for terrain stat boosts?

>Are they fighting with other mages
Yes, there's a conflict between the El Melloi faction and some other guys (likely some Archeology faculty nutter, given their history)

>and do servants get involved?
Not that we know of. Medusa at most if we go HF true

>First, what's supposed to happen during the dismantling war? Are they fighting with other mages, and do servants get involved?
All we know is that it's a large-scale conflict on par with a HGW with Waver and Rin wanting to dismantle it, versus the Clock Tower wanting it. Given that it is the Grail we're talking about, it's not out of the question that someone triggers some function in it to function Servants to defend or destroy it.

I like that Agravain calls out Lancelot for backstabbing the King again when he had a perfectly legitimate opportunity to oppose her from the start

Grey is very specced towards anti Ghost however unlike Shirou. She’s probably better honestly and Rhongo is a trump card that blows UBW out of the water.

t.Gray

Complete Material 3 states that it only applies to contracts and life forms that are alive only due to magic. Stab someone that’s geas’d, stab a familiar to break their contract, stab a golem to make it stop moving. When it comes to its narrow focus it’s top dog but you can’t Rulebreaker a fireball.

Enjoying the music.

Zouken in war mode alone is a very frightening threat honestly. You could likely have pressure from the Asian Mage Association, the Church and other factions too.

Zouken killed Sasaki and Medea somehow

He’s also able to fight off Archer and Rin by himself. He only brings out the Medea corpse puppet when Saber comes in too.

Will Hollow Ataraxia ever get adapted?

Yeah even old and busted Zouken was a monster

Why would I want to have sex with unenthusiastic young men?

Part of it is that he’s just incredibly powerful and determined. Part of it is also that the Matous are super specced at being familiar magi, are anti-spirit too. Absorption is a very strong attribute to have to your magecraft even if it makes you unable to use curses since that’s basically committing suicide. Crazy that Zouken also invented Command Seals as a external curse to be used too. Meanwhile too bad Chaldea’s command seals are just batteries of energy unlike Fuyuki or Extra’s super seals.

Anti-spirit, actually. She'd probably be quite effective against servants after her upgrade.

It would make for a pretty boring anime if you tried to replicate the story structure tho

They'd just beat her with superior CQC.

I wonder how he'd react to knowing that Kerry respected him more than Kayneth ever did.

Actually, I'd like for them to go in the direction of Endless 8 for the big story spoiler for Hollow Axtaria.
Having the same episode/day happening over and over again, but with key changes in each loop due to the 2nd magic plot point.

Also, the 2nd Magic fuckery in Hollow Axtaria should probably be one of the big reasons Waver shuts the grail down in all timelines. I'd honestly like to see Waver's reaction to Rin almost fucking up the entirety of time-space thanks to using one of Zeltretch's toys

Yes. Technically Urobochi was the one bullying her, but it is true that Iskandar and his NP are basically a living testament to the fact that the ideals she lived and died for are wrong. She wouldn't enjoy facing him again.