In anime, why is being good at school more appealing for women than men?

In anime, why is being good at school more appealing for women than men?

Attached: 3UmiYMz.png (1370x772, 571K)

Other urls found in this thread:

webmd.com/parenting/baby/intellectual-disability-mental-retardation#1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forrest_Gump
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because women just want a brainless fighter boyfriend.

Because it means she has a better chance of getting a higher education instead of being stuck as a brainlet housewife who makes no money.
The man is expected to be the breadwinner, so he's expected to get good grades anyway.

Attached: SpongeBob.webm (854x480, 901K)

More appealing? It's a fact that girls are better at that gay book shit.

Because there are two types of anime watchers:
Losers and Geeks.

Therefore male anime protagonists tend to be one of two types:
Dead beat losers that would have been better off being hit by a Truck EVEN IF they weren't isekaid after that.
And high functioning autists who do not actually care about anything and are just working on some retarded shit anyway pic related.

Attached: hououin_kyouma.jpg (490x750, 108K)

I'll have you know my boy Okabe is a high functioning autist WITH A HEART OF GOLD

Attached: Suffering.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

This is what I fail to understand about society and women in general.
Everything seems so contradictory.
Women want to have good education and high-paying jobs yet most won't date a man who earns less than her.
Women want to be recognized as strong and independant yet most still expect men to be the dominant one in the relationship
Women want to push body acceptance yet most won't date anyone shorten than them and will actively shame them

I could go on.

well i think intelligent girls are more appealing because i tend to think they could probably talk more interesting things than just "My friend today didn't greet me. I'm so sad".

I hate Steins;Gate with a passion because Okabe is the character in anime who's antics remind me of myself the most.
El Psy Kangoroooo. Fuck me.

Have you tried not being a total schizo/autist who is only pretending so he can make his best friend happy?

Attached: 1387599313008.jpg (640x585, 86K)

The thing I can most understand about his character is that he went insane because of the people he was stuck with.
And it's only pretending for as long as you don't make your delusions into a reality.
There are two ways to stop being a total shizo autist:
1.) Stop spouting autistic shizo shit (make your claims conform to reality)
2.) Actually fucking build that time machine! (make reality conform to your claims)
EL PSY CANGOROOOOO

>he went insane because of the people he was stuck with.
Did you watch the anime or play the VN? Okabe went insane because he kept trying thousands of times to save Mayuri's life, and then at the end had to choose between the love of his life or his best friend
His fake insanity (aka Hououin Kyouma was a front to hide his fear, anxiety, paranoia, and to keep Mayuri happy and interested in being around him.

Mayuri is fucking retarded. It's insane to want to be friends with her, to begin with.
Okabe went insane long before that all happened, you just don't notice because you are apparently a turbo autist.

And this is why gentle femdom is the best. You get a girl who can take on the more dominant relationship while still being fucking cute doing so.

Big Umaru tiddies

Shut up nerds

>women want
Don’t ever cater to this. The only think that’s right is that they want to be dominated and led by men. In conclusion, they don’t know what they really want

The average anime audience member isn't/wasn't academically successful. So for the protagonist to appeal to them they have to have the same issues.
School is still piss easy. If you couldn't at least beat them at finals without studying you're a brainlet lmao.

Too bad that its basically just a fantasy since exposing any emotional weakness basically turns women off you.

Attached: 1551350600601.jpg (1296x2392, 600K)

This.
What women actually want is to be the property of a strong man, it's a universal truth.
There are exceptions from this rule, but those are actually in the 5%ish range of the female population. And all of those "exceptions" have tons of other issues and problems.

He is friends with her, idk how you came to the conclusion he wasn't. He literally tries killing himself for her

I didn't. I just say that it's something that is both insane and or will drive you insane, as it apparently did or was.
But that's a chicken and egg paradox for you now, isn't it?

He was driven insane by her deaths
He was always a weirdo, but he put on the act for her

>I'm just pretending to be retarded
>Implying that pretending to be autistic isn't autistic
HAHAHAHAHA
I'm just pretending.
LMAO

The one sure-fire way to get to hate women is if you manage to understand them.

No, in your case, I fully believe you're actually retarded, hence why I'm trying to be so patient with you.

Also, pretending to be retarded doesn't make you retarded. Hence the word "pretending." At worst it makes you insecure or deceitful or anxious.

Deep breaths, Anonymous.

But pretending to be autistic IS autistic.
Retarded is not the same thing as autistic.

But Mayuri is actually on the non-insulting-layer retarded. As an actual statement of fact retarded, like in the following sentence:
"Mayuri from S;G is an example of a retarded person. She obviously has an IQ of around 70, as can be seen from her antics and behavior. This makes her retarded"

So in conclusion:
Okabe is an autist.
Mayuri is fucking retarded.
And Okabe is acting even more autistic and retardedly then he ACTUALLY is already because he is surrounded by actual unironic retards with IQs that could be rivaled by actual jungle apes.
That would make anyone go senile after some time

What about Light?

He was appealing to men and he's smart.

Attached: 6941695846946.jpg (1977x2004, 1.48M)

Pretending means to pretend, my guy. Pretending to be a fireman does not make you a fireman. Tom Hanks is not autistic because he played an autistic man in Forest Gump.

Mayuri is simple and sweet, not retarded. Unless we have two definitions of retarded, where one is mentally disabled and the other is just stupid (also known as: not retarded)

In conclusion: Take a deep breath. Okabe went insane because he leapt through time many, many, many times, and he put on a front to make people happy. Play the VN. He's weird, sure, but he's quite rational for the most part when he's not pretending.

Light is an autist.

False.

One of the hottest girls in my high school started dating a friend in our circle of friends who was about as fat as me, or about the same BMI since he was shorter. And I think it was in no small part because he had perfect grades and ACT scores and would later go on to Harvard Law. They just had their 5th kid, and in case you all cry “must be a cuck” (you should say “must be NTR”) they’re all boys and all look just like him.

Forst Gump was not autistic, he was retarded(in the actual definition of the word).
You seem to confuse "retarded" with "autistic":
"Intellectual disability (ID), once called mental retardation"
"A person is considered intellectually disabled if he or she has an IQ of less than 70 to 75."
webmd.com/parenting/baby/intellectual-disability-mental-retardation#1

" Forrest Gump: Although at an early age he is deemed to have a below-average IQ of 75"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forrest_Gump

Therefore Forrst Gump fits the MEDICAL definition of being retarded.
The same is the case with Mayuri, as she apparently possesses the same intellectual prowess as Forst

And AUTIST is something entirely different, as classified by doing autistic things, like pretending to be autistic and retarded.
(Not to be confused with the existing diagnosis of medical autism which has an entirely different meaning, we are going by Yea Forums definition here)

The most insane thing that Okabe did in SG was to let the cat ear autist chick make a wish without telling him what it was.
That was before the time loop shit happened. Also, that was so unbelievably stupid that from this point on I just wanted all those characters to die the most painful death possible and get what is coming to them.

Ah! Good news to hear! Thanks for reducing all my anxieties to a more acceptable level

A shame I’m ugly and stupid

What women want is not a brainless fighter boi, they want a man who can put them in their place and has status.
That's all there is to women.
Of course, your Harvard law school guy can fit that bill, lol.

Bigger Ebina tiddies

>False

>women don’t know what they want
>all women want a strong man
Pick one.

>women don’t know what they want
+
>all women want a strong man
=
>all women want a strong man but are not self-aware enough to understand it and thus don't know it
How can you not understand something this trivial?

In anime women are superior to men, period.

In anime women ARE men.

If a girl spends her time studying, she doesn't spend it whoring around.

While what she said is obvious bullshit, how does adding fictional scenes beneath her statement suppose to refute her?

>hurr durr I want to become a strong independent wymyn that needs no man
>deep inside: I hope somebody will just present me the ring
TL;DR

Attached: mayuminishikino.jpg (600x821, 67K)