Who the hell is Madoka?

Have you guys ever thought about how fucking confusing the Incubators would have been after the universe was changed? Actually think about it? Throughout time (in new universe) they’ve seen that as magical girls that they contract are about to turn into a witch a weird pink haired girl that they have no fucking clue who or what she is appears and takes their contracted girls away to somewhere unknown.

Then a black haired girl appears who doesn’t belong in the universe and is tied to said pink haired girl so they trap her in a gigantic Labyrinth in hopes of observing the pink haired girl and learning more about what she is and then the events of Rebellion happen.

Attached: 1F574302-0F48-45B0-9B5A-886FCCC4C996.png (500x322, 348K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xgiNwzfNGcc
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe4Y2CZRygs_Ji0Y53QiycVG46yz9s5onSp_wSivxZKXv3h4A/viewform
youtube.com/watch?v=AbCAfFoozg0
youtube.com/watch?v=08dz44hHzVg
youtube.com/watch?v=AxcufY-UjfM
youtube.com/watch?v=bizrDPS1rQI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't watch it on 1.5x speed next time.

Point out one (1) thing about what he said that was wrong.

or just don't watch it

Don't watch it on 1.5x speed next time.

wake ga wakaranai yo

Attached: qb shrug.jpg (894x894, 135K)

What did I miss?

He’s such a dork!

no much if we're talking about madoka

That’s what the bartender said when I asked about your mom at the strip club.

I’m pretty sure most people watched it at regular speed.

I don’t know what the big deal is. Mami’s tits aren’t even THAT big. The other girls are just flat as hell.

Madoka is totally jealous though. She’s like at Sayaka like “this Mami bitch thinks she’s hot shit because her boobs are bigger than both of ours combined” and we know that’s true because during the tea party scene Madoka stares at them for a good five seconds of the conversation.

Shaft is bad at consistent breast sizes as always, sometimes they're massive.

Attached: Puella.Magi.Madoka.Magica.the.Movie.Part.III.Rebellion.mkv_snapshot_00.04.21_[2016.07.11_20.05.25].j (1920x1080, 285K)

I’m pretty sure at that moment Sayaka is only thinking about moments before when Kyoko held her hand. Her heart is probably racing.

Do girls hearts have to work faster if they have bigger boobs? They have to beat all the way to the front of their boob to their backs which is a larger stroke than somebody with a normal sized chest.

remove meduka

Attached: 1551941751980.jpg (1280x720, 357K)

Probably. If Mami didn’t get bit by the cheese doggy I’m pretty sure she only had a couple years left before her heart have out anyways considering how much harder it had to work.

user asking the big questions

Attached: sayaka ehhh.jpg (889x500, 128K)

Not to mention it carried a lot more weight than the typical teenage magical heart because of how lonely she was.

Which meguka looks the cutest when they cry? I personally think Kyoko did because it was more rare to see her cry so when it happened it was like she was opening herself up to me.

Attached: D15D4ED0-4790-428C-A139-8D58FD8F5046.jpg (500x750, 258K)

Attached: Magireco Amane tits2.webm (1280x720, 2.88M)

Is Oriko a fucking babe? Does that make what she did correct or am I just a shallow asshole?

How did we end up in Rebellion?

I mean, Madoka reseted the universe and laws, Now instead of witcher we have other stuff and only Homura remembers Madoka.

And after that apparently for some reason the Inccubators trapped Homura and after breaking the labyrinth Sayaka and Mami are alive and well.

Madoka - extremely cute, makes you want to protect her
Homura - somewhat cute, more pathetic though
Sayaka - looks goofy and dumb
Kyouko - shouldn't be crying
Mami - looks crazy and scary

Casual clothes Kirika is so fucking cute in Magireco.

Did you try watching it with subs? I find that following the dialogue tends to help with understanding the plot.

Oriko is a fucking worthless trash person

Attached: fuck you oriko.jpg (700x962, 148K)

*Kyoko

And now Sayaka is a frustrated lesbo... what's up with that?

Well Homura was a magical girl that wasn’t contracted by them in this new universe so the Inubators knew she was a god damn weirdo right from the get go and knew she had some sort of connection with Madoka who at that point they have absolutely no clue who she was and keep in mind they’ve been seeing her take girls away since the beginning of mankind that they’ve contracted. They trapped her in a lab essentially and studied her in order to try and find out what Madoka was and the story starts there.

She was literally just trying to save earth with an ends justify the means attitude. You can’t hate her. You will respect her.

t. doesn’t understand Oriko’s heart

She's a dumb bitch with a bucket on her head

She doesn't have a heart

Attached: wide homucopter is victorious over orikocopter.gif (500x300, 693K)

Hey! It’s not a bucket!!!

I have here photographic evidence to the contrary

Attached: 19616587_p16.jpg (364x360, 60K)

Eating 3 grams of Mushrooms (Semilanceata's) tomorrow and watching all the first season and movies in a few hours. Pretty nervous.

I ARE MADOKAH

Attached: derp.jpg (600x490, 162K)

>Well, Homura was a magical girl that wan't contracted by them...

Fuck me, Im a retard. I honestly didn't think about that obvious fact.

and thats why Rebellion is fucking retarded

t. Didn’t understand rebellion

>what is science?

>t. utter brainlet

I’m pretty sure you haven’t even watched Madoka at this point.

>8 Years since the anime aired
>nearly 6 years since Rebellion happened

wheres the sequel? i wanna see Sayaka cut Devil Homu's head off

Attached: 4510bc21598ac3c7da14f71801a68d41.png (1024x768, 497K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xgiNwzfNGcc

Homura literally did nothing wrong.

What’s funny is you don’t even realize Sayaka is a worse Homura. She made the selfish wish while pretending like she was doing it for the piano guy and playing selfless victim while Kyoko made the selfless wish and probably lost the most because of it. Kyoko wasn’t forced to do anything like Mami either. Her wish was purely trying to help somebody with no return of her own and she lost everything and she of all people gets talked down to by Sayaka the spoiled brat because Sayaka thinks she’s above Kyoko. She smacked an apple out of her hand! Then after doing all that and being a complete bitch to an undeserving Kyoko she wiggs out and brings Kyoko down with her.

I want to see Homura hurt Sayaka more if anything. Not the other way around.

Attached: FB9E368A-2231-48E3-9C0B-98B23DCD4E7E.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

Not that I blame Mami for wishing not to die. It’s kind of messed up how Kyubey targeted her. Even for him. I get that they have no emotions but you can’t target somebody in this position. Even without emotion you should understand that’s not fair.

Attached: 72F5B526-4DAD-4D2E-9037-FBCCBCC95A55.jpg (1920x1080, 116K)

Yes, but, why is Madoka?

Not him but you said Homu appears and doesnt belong. Thats false, she belongs the whole time.

Yes she was., the real reason is that homu explained witchs and madoka to qb like an idiot at the end of episode 12.

Watch episodes 1-12 of Madoka and who is Madoka is explained.

Kyubey didn’t remember the other universe so he’d have never remembered contracting Homura. She’s fascinating to him which is why he’s talking to her in the first place.

Dont post in madoka threads about the story if you havnt watched it AT LEAST 10 TIMES. Unironically, there is so much miss info in this thread. Im probably somewhere around 30 rewatchs.

Qb talks to all of the magical girls, theres tons of them. When the new universe on ep12 is done being made, homura kyouko and mami just finished fighting a wrath and sayaka self destructed to beat it presumably. Mami and kyouko arent surprised at all that homura is there, which makes sense because this is a fresh world without the old timelines effecting it outside of madokami.

literally nothing, this shit is trash... fuckin 12 episodes of crying and female hindsight

You do realize it’d be a lot better if you actually watched it instead of just pretending you have?

Yea but he remembered contracting them. He didn’t remember contracting Homura.

The incubators can't see Madoka. The thing she does is only visible to the girl being taken away. Homura has always belonged in the universe. That never changed.

So basically, everything he said was wrong.

you forgot to watch the anime user

>the Incubators can’t see Madoka

Time for a rewatch bud.

There are better ways to save the world than mass murder. Oriko was a psychopath and I like to think that in every timeline after Oriko Homura went out of her way to go and kill Oriko and Kirika before they could stir shit up again.

Bye all means, go ahead.

Attached: Untitled.png (1921x1080, 1.69M)

reminder that snaa is the best record

Attached: 1552016720377.jpg (600x600, 127K)

That isn't Ren
Snaa is high up there though

Attached: 01_52aa7dc4-4023-4bd2-9214-57bc509b6ec1_1024x1024.jpg (600x750, 45K)

>conjecture based on incomplete viewing
Can you be anymore of a shitlord?

Haven't seen any of the secondary madoka magica content, but what the hell kind of weapon is a shield? What can she even do with that against giant monsters except for blocking some hits?

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe4Y2CZRygs_Ji0Y53QiycVG46yz9s5onSp_wSivxZKXv3h4A/viewform
Just gonna leave this here. Vote Madoka.

She can bash people with it, but she can also open up her tower shield to summon various torture instruments. Her Doppel is also legitimately pretty disturbing.
youtube.com/watch?v=AbCAfFoozg0
youtube.com/watch?v=08dz44hHzVg

Attached: 73295425_p0.png (1300x1049, 2.32M)

youtube.com/watch?v=AxcufY-UjfM
She has the cutest henshin

She's the same as Homura, her shield as a Hammerspace but it contains many torture instruments.

Attached: 1563558161992.png (577x410, 299K)

Only inasmuch as it represents body mass. Two girls with the same weight but different cup sizes will have the same cardiac load.

youtube.com/watch?v=bizrDPS1rQI

Attached: tumblr_n78eswzosb1s3jt9ho1_400.gif (400x225, 1.27M)

Does Yea Forums like Sunao?

this