Should a bully be forgiven if he owns up to his wrongdoings?

Should a bully be forgiven if he owns up to his wrongdoings?

Attached: koe-no-katachi.jpg (1200x665, 160K)

he should be forgiven if he dicks you

yea why not?
i don't think Ishida is a bully rather than a kid who didn't understand another kid

is Kawai a bully? yes

I wish Koe no Katachi was rewritten into a proper romance, instead of the piece of shit clusterfuck it ended up being.

Shoo woman.

I'm a guy. I don't see how anyone other than women could have enjoyed the contrived, retarded drama Ueno, Kawai and the other faggots brought into the story.

Having the doctor mutilate your leg in order to make a mutilated sausage doesn't make you a man.

Is this the part where I should say "dilate"?

Wasn't it a one-shot originally? Wouldn't surprise me if the author didn't had planned the rest of the series.

Bullying makes a person stronger.

A bully shouldn't ever be forgiven, because he never did anything wrong to begin with.

There is a reason the military bullies you into a man, because it works.

Bully the stupid little deaf bitch

Attached: 9.jpg (651x350, 47K)

No, she's for loving cuddles and gentle chex only.

Attached: jc.jpg (207x253, 8K)

>There is a reason the military bullies you into a man, because it works.
full
metal
jacket

>t. Kawai

The military does not bully a boy in to a man, the Military bullies a man in to a weapon.

Attached: accels special eyes.png (1668x935, 1.79M)

A sexual weapon?

She's for rough anal

Attached: YuzuruGrin.png (429x655, 287K)

This sounds more like a Ueno line. Kawaii would probably stutter a bit, and make it out to be that she's being bullied.

Attached: 8853a9405faecaa285522c736f6f04cc.jpg (720x1280, 113K)

Depends on how you see it desu

>What is shell shock

Not really true, being bullied made me into an even more shy person and after that made me into a bully myself for some time.
I have my life in order now and am /fit/ etc but I still have nightmares sometimes, wouldn't really say it's a good thing.

No, but they can try their best to make up for it. They don't get to decide if they can be forgiven or not.

Attached: A Silent Voice.png (746x659, 294K)

This, either make it fully platonic with no romantic undertones or go a bit more into the romance. Introducing a romantic subplot with a full on confession halfway through the story and then having it go absolutely nowhere besides some shipperbait bullshit is borderline torture in written form

>inb4 muh handholding final panel
Shut the FUCK UP

Depends entirely on whether their victim(s) are willing to forgive them. They're the ones who were affected so they get to decide to forgive or not.

I can forgive Shoya for being a stupid kid following pack mentality, but I could never forgive Accelerator (literal sociopath serial killer) "redemption".

Is he hot? Do I want to fuck him?

You're literally retarded

Bullying just make someone snap sooner or later. Nishimiya's tolerance was just stupidly high.
Anyone else would have kicked the kid in the balls after the first time he stole her listening device.

If someone is doing something socially unacceptable, sometimes a little bit of bullying can set them right. Shoko was in the wrong for wanting to participate in choir when they were actually in a competition and it seemed that people wanted to win. She should have gotten a little bit of push back from the class for that. Shoko realized that she wasn't completely innocent in the end, but obviously everyone went overboard with bullying in an unjustifiable way.

Chex...and making sure you assure her by coming inside.

This has been on my backlog for the longest time. Going to watch it now.

>wanting to participate in choir when they were actually in a competition and it seemed that people wanted to win. She should have gotten a little bit of push back from the class for that
Was this in the source material? In the movie it just seemed like a class thing that everyone was required to participate in.

>everyone was required to participate in.
IIRC it was the same in the manga as well.

It was a class choir competition, but she could have easily opted out of it since its obvious to everyone a deaf person can't sing. It's why there's a special olympics along with a regular olympics -- disabilities aren't fair.

Reminder if you're disabled you shouldn't try and have a normal life or make friends because you'll just be a burden to others and everyone will justifiably torment you for it.

Attached: 724.jpg (1168x1080, 238K)

retard

No shit. If you don't forgive shit like that you'll end up as a miserable human being

Where did Shouko go to high school again? Are you really telling me a cute deaf girl that's nice and smiles at everyone wouldn't have a hundred million beta orbiters lined up?

You make it sound like bullies are worse than Hitler or something.

Not like when she has her own personal beta wrangler ready to handle the job for her.

Attached: yuzuru_hq.jpg (1024x557, 41K)

hitler was great though

Attached: 1552990856067.jpg (394x468, 28K)

Where's that pasta about the guy who dumped his wheelchair girlfriend in front of a crowd at the mall just to tell her that and leave her there

>the guy
It was a girl who did all that

I don't want to read that.

I want to read that

Ishida did not understand at the time how expensive those medical ear things were, and nobody told him until he broken dozen of them.

Based on the most recent translated doujin...no. She gets very pissed off at Ishida for NOT blowing his load in her.

The cost of what he was destroying is besides the point. He was still destroying them.
Notebooks cost pennies but he still regularly dumped the book she needed to communicate with people into water.

When you’re a dumb elementary schooler then sure I guess. But if you’re old enough to really know the difference then I don’t know. Second chances should be something you work really hard for, not something you’re entitled to.

But it was a major point of complain from her mother.

The problem is her parents sending her to a normal school when there are schools for children with special needs.
Kids are fucking monsters. They don't develop a sense of empathy until they grow older. Not to mention nip teachers are some of the laziest people in the world. The asshole in charge of homeroom clearly didn't know how to deal with her.

A major point as well as the fact she was being bullied.

The mom wanted her to toughen up because she had too when the father left.

But he got the blunt end of it since he was the one broke all of them, while other kids bullied her they did not break the devices.

I think that choice should be up to those that were wronged to decide.

The destruction of her hearing aids was what highlighted the bullying to the mother and why she complained to the school about which was what forced the teacher who was ignoring the bullying to act like he gave a shit.
He was the worst of the bunch which was why he took the fail while the rest of the class got to pretend they had nothing to do with it which makes them all look better at his expense.
Again, the cost of her hearing aids was a big deal but it still fell under her daughter getting bullied.

regardless of the offense, holding grudges harms no one but yourself. letting them go free or giving second chances is retarded though. seize whatever compensations you can if you have the chance, perpetrators can get fucked

Yes
t.bully

>asking for pasta in a bullying thread
Is it time for THAT?

Attached: thumbnail.jpg (124x38, 987)

ants, etc

he was like 8 years old what sociopathic tranny would hold it against him

you should be able to recognize that thumbnail at this point user

Attached: THAT.png (1176x361, 410K)

That's for their victim to decide, not everyone is the same.

Yes if he makes her panties soak.

The first thing that caught my eye was "I made them look just look you" and I immediately remembered the rest of it.

>Shoko was in the wrong for wanting to participate in choir
To be fair, it was her mother the one making her
>I'll let my daughter get raped so she learn to defend herself
Top tier mother logic.

No wonder 22 of us vets are blowing our brains out everyday. Between being deceived into fighting an unjust war based on lies, bullying, watching our friends getting blown to bits and murdering literally the poorest people on the planet in the name of protecting Israel at least I know I'm a man at the end of the day...

Attached: 1565664029500.jpg (941x960, 83K)

Holy shit, I forgot about this. Even "don't worry, he knows" didn't make me want to murder someone like this one did. I hope it isn't real. Although this has probably happened somewhere in the world anyway. Man, kids are fucking monsters.

>Ueno and Kawai remain vile pieces of shit and do nothing to apologize or atone for how they acted
>still get "forgiven" anyways and have zero repercussions for their actions

Was this intentional?

It was about Ishida's redemption, not his relationship with Shoko.

Ueno suffered from autism.

>Ueno
Still kind of a bitch but a bit more understandable since she clearly had a thing for Ishida and didn’t want to lose him again. Idk if that’s a valid reason though.
>Kawai
No real excuse.

Yeah, I'm thinking broccolihead managed to hit that eventually.

More like Americans see the USA as the bottom and just delete the top of the image.

What was that other manga with the broccoli haired guy? Think the main character was a bullied girl who loathed the entire school if I'm remembering right.

>pic
god i hope so

This.

So badly this. What the fuck happened.

Ishida was an interesting case. He bullied Shouko and treated her like crap because he was a little boy who was curious about her and wanted to understand her.

we should strive for rehabilitation
not eternal punishment
we are not gods
eye for an eye and the world goes blind, user

She's a single mother, what do you expect?

>>Idk if that’s a valid reason though.
>childhood crush that she hadn't spoken to in years but is somehow still in love with him and thinks she owns him
>plays keep away with a deaf girls hearing aid at fucking 18
>bitch slaps and beats Shouko multiple times
>wished Ishida wouldn't wake up from his coma if he didn't "choose" her (as if she was ever in the running to begin with)
>doesn't let anyone visit Ishida hospital room including his OWN FUCKING FAMILY

It was absolutely not a reasonable reason, she's a jealous psychopathic bitch that received zero retribution for her actions and was handwaved of all responsibility by the end with a funny joke that Shouko made (when only a few minutes/chapters ago she was literally beating her) and offscreen development.

>Torment and hurt someone
>Get in shit for it
>Feel like complete shit about yourself after all your fellow bullies turn on you to avoid getting dragged down with you
>Years later try to connect with everyone again
>It's all going well until they all start fighting about taking responsibility for the the torment the victim went through
>You burn bridges with them again
>The victim is the one who has to pick up the fucking pieces

I understand she was suffering from depression and feels she's at fault for all the drama and misery around her but that still fucking irked me.

Attached: 17862456.jpg (1280x720, 300K)

Stupid faggots argue that this wasn't meant to have any romance. But if that was the case Shouko wouldn't have tried to confess to him.

The entire plot is predicated on a little boy not knowing how to properly interact with a girl he finds interesting.

It should have been a full blown romance.

What an inane question.
it's completely up to the victim

This is the correct answer. Even when he was mean to her, she still had a crush on him. She didn't blame him because she wanted the d, she blamed herself. Even when he was trying to be super nice to her and going to the fireworks festival, she still thought she was dragging him down. But he won't let her die, no, he has to make her live so that she can bear his children.

THIS IS MY RIFLE THIS IS MY GUN
THIS IS FOR FIGHTING THIS IS FOR FUN

Imagine being such a shit person that you get NTRed by a cripple.

>Ishida chexes Shouko
>kids end up being born deaf

How would she feel?

To be fair, said cripple is the bustiest girl in the manga.

Well she is such a pathetic person that I'm not sure she'd be strong enough to deal with it. Basically she'd become her mother.

Her deafness isn't genetic.

It isn't?

How is she pathetic?

I know, but it'd be even worse if the kids are born with it naturally instead of suffering from illness

>Bullying makes a person stronger
This. I mean just look at the news. People who couldn't even step up against their bullies suddenly goes on a killing spree in their school. Even a master martial artist teacher can't do that.

Consider the scene where she tries to kill herself, right before that she has the mc, her sister, and her mother all trying to get her to have fun. Three people that love her and want the best for her, and she can't even muster up the determination to just exist, not do anything, just not kill yourself. Call it whatever you want, but it's clearly weakness and not virtue.

they were kids, and he ended up saving her life. How many bullies does that in real life?

also, is the manga better than the movie?

also, I´m in love with my bully

Eh, I'd argue that a small amount of bullying is healthy. Either you establish a hierarchy or everyone gets cordoned off into their own bubbles.

wrong, killing yourself is the ultimate determination

>stronger
>using guns
I think using guns is the cowardly way to fight, the victim didn´t steped up, he steped down.

The one-shot was perfect. There was no bad romance and it was a story about pure redemption.

Have you ever felt that all the love people give you is for not,that they're love is wasted on you,that everything bad that happened to them is your fault,call that weakness,call that being pathetic but that's just being human.The important part is to move on from that and be better and understand that you deserve to be loved,to be better than your parents,to be a better you.
That isn't weakness that's the starting point of strength

>not knowing how to properly interact
no, at least in the original one-shot Ishida bullied her because the other kids were doing it, but took it further to enhance his popularity
imo he only regretted it because later on the whole thing blew up in his face

Even if that were true, what would that fucking matter? You can't do anything for the dead, so good job you had the determination to kill yourself, but why should I praise you when I can't interact with you?

What are you talking about? of course that's weakness. We don't have to bully people who are weak, but let's not pretend that they're strong.

People don't kill themselves for praise. I also think that it's selfish, but it still takes a lot of determination.

Attached: 1560199564232.jpg (634x479, 71K)

Have you ever felt that all the love people give you is for not,that they're love is wasted on you,that everything bad that happened to them is your fault,call that weakness,call that being pathetic but that's just being human.The important part is to move on from that and be better and understand that you deserve to be loved,to be better than your parents,to be a better you.
That isn't weakness that's the starting point of strength

What are you talking about? of course that's weakness. We don't have to bully people who are weak, but let's not pretend that they're strong.

>The victim is the one who has to pick up the fucking pieces

You say victim as if Shoko wasn't at fault at all. The entire point is that everyone has their own motives and the actions they take inevitably end up affecting the people around them (usually negatively) whether they wanted to or not, and as such pointing the finger of blame is pointless. Imagine being such a smoothbrain that you can't even understand this

I would argue yes from the childhood bullying standpoint. Kids aren't renowned for their intelligence and simply don't have an understanding of just how badly it can effect a person. If I were approached by a bully from my childhood and they genuinely felt bad for what they had done, I'd forgive them. I had an instance at work where I bumped into an old bully of mine in the loading dock years after I'd left school. (The store I work at is connected to the one next door and the loading dock is a shared space) He casually struck up conversation with me as if nothing he'd done to me in the past ever transpired. His bullying was physical, verbal and he had an influence on the people around him so it wasn't just him. No apology, no remorse, nothing whatsoever. In that moment I'd never felt anger like that before but if he'd apologised I would have forgiven him because I'm willing to give someone a second chance if they make an effort and deserve it.

surely you aren't talking about master bator kurosawa

Attached: cehx.png (643x960, 757K)

this

bullying is there to weed out the weak or at least deter unacceptable social behaviour ie: running around like naruto or not shutting up about anime

Then she should've leg-locked him, It's her fault.

that depends how bad the bullying was

No. Especially not after what he did to her. It makes me feel disgusted that this anime, this piece of media even exists. I understand that they were children, and children can do horrible things; but the concept of this story is simply too sickening to me even when I have only experienced bullying from a third-person perspective. He deserved all the hate and scorn for what he did to her, regardless of whether he was a child or not. That was a lesson that needed to be taught to him; that his actions have consequences. That will teach him to not be such a little shit in the future, and hopefully make him a better person. One counterargument would be that he was simply giving in to peer pressure as a child, and that is acceptable. However, I don't feel that he should have got a happy ending. He and the bullies deserved to suffer the consequences of their actions, while Shoko should have started a new, happy and healthy life somewhere far away from them.

To see her engage in a so-called relationship or romance with the person who bullied her in the past makes me want to vomit. A pure fantasy, if you ask me. I would be more satisfied reading an NTR doujin where the MC of this story gets cucked than reading this garbage. But hey, this is just my own opinion, you're welcome to call it shit.

Attached: 1554826575459.png (667x720, 134K)

Bullies should be hanged.
It's a sign of evil in kids and a future pointer of a broken moral compass, wich will make the adult a problem for society.

But he did suffer the consequences, you edgy fuck. He ended up bullied as a result, and his bullying went on for far longer.

Exactly. And the most supreme form of bullying is burning down a building full with animators.

It wasn't enough. The ultimate happy end should have been him just going back to his normal life, having understood that he was a little punk when he was younger. He then sees Shoko with her CHAD bf on the street and simply avoids them, but he's a bit happy that she's living a better life now and has learned to move on; and that he should move on as well. All in all, I admit that I'm just bitter that the MC didn't get more shit. He should have never been forgiven in my opinion. If we want to go for maximum satisfaction he would be a loser as an adult, while the girl he bullied is now living a near-perfect, idyllic life.

Yeah yeah, I know.
>Never be a writer, etc

Man, you got problems. I say this as someone who was the victim of bullying.

If they were adults I could see it that way and all, but Ishida was just a kid. Kids do stupid shit and he paid for it for years, on top of the guilt. I think if any bully earned forgiveness it'd be him, because he didn't expect to have it. Which shows he was genuine about the apology.

Ask to yourself: what would Jesus do?

People like you is why society deserves every school shooter it gets.

I'm so glad it wasn't just another boring sakuga romance.

I agree about the mc getting enough shit, the problem is all the other bullies getting off without any problems, and they too somehow end up friends with the bullied girl. Worse still, they where part of the shit on the mc parade instead.

I don't think you'll find anyone who disagreed that the bullies should have paid more. I certainly don't.

Get fucked hippie

Doesn't matter. Bullies get a bullet. Guns made people equal.

Ishida's alright since he tried his best to make up for all the bullying he did as a kid. Ueno on the other hand...

No. If the ending was him burning at the stake I would be more satisfied.

His autism of trying to "reconnect” and "make things right" hurt her more. Anyone who does that deserves to rot