Fuck. Even after all these years, I'm still mad. But still, Negima thread. Also, Kaede best girl

Fuck. Even after all these years, I'm still mad. But still, Negima thread. Also, Kaede best girl.

Attached: NegiEnd_zpsb68d6c83.jpg (721x1024, 125K)

>Kaede
That's not how you spell Nodoka.

It's a real shame Negima never got the anime it deserved and how the fanbase just evaporated when it used to be fairly sizable.

The ending demolished the fanbase.

The best Asuna in all of anime/manga.

Attached: 1164776121189.png (1807x2880, 361K)

Not even best girl

I didn't say best girl, I said best Asuna.

Then who is the best Negima?

I used to be Akamatsu's biggest fan, but a combination of Negima's ending and UQ Holder as a whole made me ashamed to have ever been that. He used to be a genuinely good author though, a hack wouldn't have been able to come up with Mahorafest and Negi vs Rakan.

Motherfukken JACK RAKAN.

Attached: 4223759-8699191854-Jack_.jpg (720x540, 118K)

Based and Rakan-pilled.

>Negi vs Rakan

What about Negi vs Ku:Nel Sanders?

Colonel Sanders is the better fight. Rakkan is meme.

Also, Negi vs Takamichi

UQ holder is in fact the surgery and the bandaids to Negimas ending since it gave us closure from the main timeline, but like you said the whole debacle fucked the series as a whole and ultimately leaves a bad taste. Nothing more than a Negima 2 / final volume rewritet will fix that.

I understand what akamatsus trying to acheive with UQ, I really do. But its not the main timeline that people spent reading 30 volumes of all those years ago, its a split, which may or may not have been due to that disaster.

Mahorafest and Library were the two best arcs of early Negima

I included that in "Mahorafest".

>closure from the main timeline
I don't consider a rushed second-hand account to be closure and it came up firmly lodged in what was already an irredeemable clusterfuck (UQ Holder itself).

It's a shame half the girls were wasted potential by the end of the manga.

Attached: 648701_1298513554211_full_zps1368c5ff.jpg (300x331, 20K)

Why is UQ Holder such shit, anons?

>page 10
I missed the dump yesterday, don't die on me

Its literally the bad end timeline of negima, with ken re-using the same characters/ and in some cases archetypes in new ones in a series that is finally primarily shonen. Its not bad, but its not good even if it is a split timeline sequel. Its not terribly original and its not anything new either. Its just a gap closer due to the timeline split. If ken wants to redeem negima as a whole he'll actually write the remaining arcs left for negima so he can call the series"complete" But we all know itll leave some salt regardless even IF he did do that.

You can bandage a deep wound, but in most cases improperly treated its still gonna scar.

Come on, UQ Holder by itself is a pretty nice series, the problem is when it turns into Negima 2 bringing back old wounds in such a forceful manner just to patch the ending up

I stopped reading UQ a while back when Negi appeared with the whole timestop plan to beat him.
What's happened since then that everybody's so mad about?
Evangeline loves Nagi and views Negi as a good student and close friend but oh no Evangeline actually loves Touta and was just settling with Nagi.

I will never ever forgive Japan for Negima's ending. That shit was the worst abortion in any media ever.

That really cannot be overstated. So many great directions this could've gone in.

Thats entirely kens fault for pissing off his fanbase, due to a law scare, which never came around. Ken literally kicked himself and his fans in the dick, Just because he thought he was doing damage control.

>best girl

Attached: Evangeline.png (2160x1223, 2.62M)

What happened to Negi's mom?

Attached: Arika22.png (1104x558, 197K)

Last I checked in UQ she was completly forgotten, unless she was saved for some big reveal. Last I checked most of us presumed she was dead.

is this manga worth reading? the first 5 chapters were pure boring fanservice and i literally couldnt read the dialogue because it was too stupid and unimportant
can i just speedread it to some point? does it get good later? can i just skip to some chapter?

Fucking this. While some of the circumstances are understandable, it still fucked things entirely and I don't see why he couldn't have just covered the timeskip gap of the original Negima instead of UQ Holder. I'm still skeptical of some of the reasoning for him ending it, given he went back for UQ Holder.

Because Touta is shit.

>Because Touta is shit.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1066x1600, 404K)

Attached: Untitled.png (886x656, 546K)

He's a largely generic shouneshit main character who's a mary sue.

This is true

Reminder that Chisame got fucking shafted.

Negima virgins still seething, I see.

Attached: uq7.png (483x616, 29K)

She literally won the Negi bowl user.

Nah, user. UQ jumped the shark during Touta's training arc, when Ken came up with the stupid ass idea that Touta is the one Eva fell in love with.

>There are people who actually think UQ Holder is good
Absolutely fucking disgusting.

Implying

Attached: 1509795446256.jpg (685x611, 172K)

To be fair, at the end of Negima she was still full hikki. We didn't even know they got together until UQ.

She's the type to prefer to be a stay at home wife, since most of her work is done sitting at a computer working online.

>There are people who are still mad 7 years later
Absolutely fucking hilarious. I say this as someone who loves Negima, you'll be much happier just letting it go.

Attached: asunegi.png (342x318, 173K)

>There are people who are still mad 7 years later

Yes. This shouldn't come as a surprise, considering that people are still asspained over the ending to Love Hina.

>Also, Kaede best girl
That's now how you spell Chao Lingshen, the most important character in the series bar none.

Wait what? Negi's mom?!!? Shit I'm way too behind.

Evangeline loves Negi now

I want to pick up UQ Holder but I'm afraid that it ruins everything Negi and Ala Alba fought for, as most sequels tend to do. Could someone tell me whether or not this is the case?

i see nothing but shit
a weak character trying to be cool, he isn't even a shadow of what Negi was

UQ Holder is both exactly that and not exactly that.

It's an actual AU bad end timeline, the one featured in Negima where Asuna woke up late after around 130 years. And indeed everything has gone to utter fucking shit. Negi is the new meat puppet of The lifemaker.

So, it's technically easy to ignore if you prefer the happy ending of Negima inuniverse wise. I don't recommend picking it up though, especially if you're worried about that. As it does exactly such a thing in the bad end timeline.

Mad about what?