Sex Scenes in Anime

Why are there so few sex scenes in anime? Western shows are littered with sex but I can only count a few TV anime which feature sex scenes or in which sex is insinuated. Are they just scared of sex?

Attached: jj.jpg (500x322, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7lIKCBCLo4U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Non Jewed society.
Only Yakuza-ed.

You're watching the wrong kind of anime then.

I can only think of shows like yosuga no sora or scum's wish, where sex plays a big part in the appeal of the show itself. You don't see sex in plot-driven anime at all.

Devilman Crybaby is all about sex and the MC even legit rapes someone.

True, I forgot about Crybaby. That featured a lot of sex. Would it have been as sex-filled if Netflix didn't platform it though?

Who knows. Late night anime these days can be quite hardcore.

Yes. Thing was being made as OVAs or something as part of the 50th anniversary of Nagai's career (Like Mazinger INFINITY and Cutie Honey Universe). Netflix just saw the appeal in that and licensed it, which worked fine for the staff because going Netflix exclusive gives them more reach than the OVA/Movies route and they can put the thing uncensored

Damn, didn't know that. Nice.

You really dont need explicit sex scenes, implications are plenty. Its a shame that the industry either goes full on hentai or dense harem protag.

Because cartoons are primary for children?

youtube.com/watch?v=7lIKCBCLo4U

>TV anime
That is your problem

Attached: 1454035476942.gif (500x250, 943K)

otaku can't self insert if the MC actually has sex

When dense harem MC is so common, implications really aren't good enough. If it's not shown to happen in some form, it's easy to believe they didn't go that far.

Post the rest

She‘s literally an emotionless doll throughout all of it

It's honestly a shame there aren't more scenes like Guts and Casca's sex scene. This scene holds so much narrative weight and make the events to come so much more heart-wrenching. Only a sex scene could've achieved this.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 16K)

>She‘s literally an emotionless doll throughout all of it
That's even hotter, webm?

Would you watch it in horrid CGI?

Movies and OVA are your best bet

Attached: FFCAB299-ACC4-42D3-A8EF-BA870D0EEE0E.jpg (236x314, 14K)

Please don't remind me of that shit lmao

It is for TV in most cases. Manga has more explicit scenes such as a certain assault scene in the Tsukihime manga.

Also, certain movies are quite explicit such as a certain beginning scene in Ninja Scroll.

>BLEACHED

>Sex scenes
>The most normalfag tier of the scenes

Go to Yea Forums faggot

Makes the scene 10 times better

REEEEEEE WHAT HAPPENED! NOW MY HOME BOARD IS NOW SWIMMING WITH NEWFAGS AND LEDDITORS WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKK

5 days, brother.

Attached: 1547743950324.webm (800x450, 2.31M)