How nutritious would her milk be?

How nutritious would her milk be?

Attached: IMG_20190816_060343.jpg (1440x1080, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/science/2018/feb/14/transgender-woman-breastfeed-health
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/157571137/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Male_lactation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm not sure if Ranma can lactate

imagine facefucking ranma

Who is the Ranma best babe?
it's Ukyo

Attached: 1565864929577.png (944x403, 47K)

Would her breastmilk turn to semen if you mixed it with cold water?

How can one character be best girl and best boy at the same time, incredible

I heard most human milk contains pollutants that can food poison an adult, only their own babies are immune to it

Tough motherfucker and better at being a wife than Akane

Testosterone Milk

Imagine getting drunk with Ranma

His "milk" would not be very nutritious at all, having practically no protein at all in it.

trannies can lactate, there's no reason why ranma couldnt considering he actually becomes bio female

>he actually becomes bio female
I doubt about trannies lactating but you are right.
In real life style transgenders and genderbends are two distinct genres for that reason.

>I doubt about trannies lactating but you are right.
theguardian.com/science/2018/feb/14/transgender-woman-breastfeed-health

>eternal september +3
We need to bring back 'lamer' as an insult. I was thinking the other day about how much I miss it.

I'll be using lamer from now on.

Muscle milk

Is it me or are these Ranma threads getting weirder and weirder?

Attached: 1559499022753.jpg (720x699, 313K)

>her

There’s no new content, so people run out of things to talk about.

What ever do you mean?

Ranma threads have always been made by thirsty anons who want to fuck girl-type.

op that is gay

Ranma was made for breeding.

Attached: 1561534886889.png (881x1388, 227K)

Which one is going to have the baby?

Attached: 1561521546509.gif (268x250, 1.33M)

Shampoo

I asked who was going to have the baby, not who was going to make it.

Best end would've been male Akane and female Ranma.

Attached: 1288208983463.jpg (850x1167, 209K)

user, stupid screencaps posted on your mothers anti-vaxxer facebook group do not accurately represent reality.

I'm fairly sure it would carry the curse and if you drank enough of it would turn you into a girl.

All she had to do was have Akane fall into the spring of drowned man. But no, it was a blank spring and now anyone who falls into it will turn into Akane.

test

>anyone who falls into it will turn into Akane.
And this is a bad thing?

Attached: 1545977623964.gif (342x342, 404K)

It's the same thing as another spring, but you turn into a shittier version.

If that one doujin has any insight into the matter they both will.
>Akane gives Ranma a BJ in the kitchen
>he's up against the wall, slips, and knocks over glass of water as he cums down Akane's throat
>Akane's a little frustrated, but keeps going putting his sperm right back into his girl's self vagina

IDK, the ability to hulk out as a qt girl is pretty cool.

As nutritious as your whole set of teeth and the blood that pours from the gums once he's punched them down your throat for trying to touch his tits, never mind suck them.

i wish this was just a girl and not some transformed girl.

I would argue it's Shampoo, but Ukyo is very, very close second.

I LOVE THE SEA~!

You mean worst ending. Akane a shit, and Gilr Ranma/Guy is worse.

Taste your own semen and find out user.

Attached: 1563223299410.jpg (480x550, 40K)

Is there a normal Ranma thread?
It's literally a magically gender bent male.

Attached: 1553780203595.jpg (508x508, 14K)

or be a girl, either one is pretty hot as long as it's magic gender bending

Best end is me between two of them in female form.

Attached: 1541485063183.gif (480x270, 266K)

Actually, Ranma is a precursor to the whole trap fad 2bh. The penis makes her hotter.

Trick question. It's a tie for best between all of them except Azusa, she can fuck off.

Attached: rword.png (532x672, 222K)

What is this doujin and how have I not seen it?

SAUSAGE MILK
DON'T GET DUMPED GET PUMPED

Attached: sausage milk.png (1138x620, 645K)

Ranma can get peegnant so I am sure she can lactate.

Akane, of course. The real question is which of Ranma's would be girlfriends will get pissed off enough at Ranma to use Instant Nanniichuan to cuck him by fucking a daughter or three into Akane before him first.

What a pair of lamers.

Currynigger was literally the hottest babe in the series. Too bad she never showed up again. Or produced crack-ship mutant babbies with Taro.

>The real question is which of Ranma's would be girlfriends will get pissed off enough at Ranma to use Instant Nanniichuan to cuck him by fucking a daughter or three into Akane before him first.
Kodachi, if she could somehow remove the wilful blindness. Also, the true patrician(matrician) would lock up Ranma and rape her relentlessly for 10 months until her womb was permanently reshaped by his(her) cock.

Rich in protein

Why is there no fandom for Ryoga-chan? He's way more of a girl than either Akane or Ranma-chan, and if there's anyone in Ranma 1/2 who could legitimately stumble across Nyanniichuan and then get lost again, it's Ryoga.

Attached: ryoga-chan.jpg (500x500, 64K)

Honestly? If I wre rewriting Ranma 1/2, I'd probably roll Ryoga and Ukyo into one person. Ukyo was always the most superfluos of the fiancees, and making Ryoga into a cute crossdressing girl pissed that Ranma doesn't remember their childhood romance works so well....

it turns you gay

I wish Ryoga fags would leave Ukyo alone. You're either trying to lump her with him, or in your case, literally lumping her in with him.

>the guardian
No thank you.

I think that user was more suggesting that Ukyo should eat Ryoga and take his place as "Ranma's #1 Rival", because that combined with her own strengths would have made her a much deeper character.

So, is there any chance Ranma reboot happened?

Alright Ima monkey paw this shit right now. Had a vision of a future where this happens

Ranma is just straight up trans in denial, and that's the main beat of the new story, trying to come to terms and accept that they prefer being a woman.

But they decide to become a woman, permanently and the series ends with a flash forward of her being a loving house wife to who? Whoever, but I refuse Ryoga so I shall use my powers of being A Seer to say Akane

fuck you

Attached: Hate.gif (499x374, 698K)

Sadly, no, we aren't that lucky.

...Then again, in this day and age, I shudder to think of the ugly hambeast tranny propaganda they'll turn Ranma into...

Attached: 1560647729558.jpg (836x628, 97K)

>femorc!Ukyo
>or Ukyo who turns into an orc when splashed with cold water
This has potential.

Ranma and Ryoga should impregnate each other

Attached: 1561533428569.jpg (850x612, 226K)

Lamer is my go to insult from now on. Let's make it happen.

>Which one of you is papa, mamas?

>yes

You mean hot water and no, the body doesn't work that way and even if it did, is already out of her.

>Auntie Akane

Not necessarily, but Ranma with a harem of monstergirls seems weirdly fitting, given the anime gave us a cute ghost girl and a sexy ghost woman who turned into a hot lamia.

I don't remember that, was that a filler thing from the anime?

Akane

What if Ranma was a girl from the very beginning?

There are things about that. And Genma would probably just make a son if that was the case.

There was that yukionna, that I am pretty sure was anime filler. The Akane fight with Orochi, but as a cute monster girl, might have been interesting. Taro as a busty minotaur angel thing and naughty tentacles. Canonically, that Asura girl.

Okay, I remember that, I don't recall the middle bit towards the end very well.

childhood friend falls in the spring of the drowned man

Kogane the cute ghost girl and Yokihi the hot ghost witch who turns into a lamia are both from anime exclusive episodes. Kogane was from two episodes in... I think it was seasons 5 and 7. Yokihi was from season 3.

Anyone falling into the spring of drowned man would have improved the story. Eg, if Herb was originally a woman, and locked Ranma because he was throwing a hissy fit about losing the fight to him because he was a girl at the time.

Because Ryoga is a massive faggot whose only redeeming quality is his voice actor

Yeah, the yuki-onna with loli and adult forms is from an anime only episode in season... it was either 5 or 6.

I wonder if she predates Hinako, or came after. Sucks that much of the western fandom are prudes, and would rather avoid asking Rumiko why or how she decided to make a loli/cake character who could switch between the forms.

Nah, the gender bending schtick was legitimately the worst part of Ranma 1/2, and there are enough SJWs squealing about how Ranma should be so grateful to be elevated above his male gender already.

I think she predates Hinako, actually.

Best end and girl Akane and girl Ranma having a bf.

Hmm. Yukionna first aired January 10th 1992. Hinako debuts in chapter 259 of which the volume was released 18th June 1993. Cue the "Rumiko is a hack with no original ideas" mob. Inb4 someone at DEEN spotted her notes on future characters and beat her to it.

Attached: 1560616189565.gif (360x360, 558K)

Long hair cute, short hair shit.

I like both, long hair is what best girls have, but Akane isn't that so it doesn't fit well.

Faster

I want to beat and rape Akane!

Anyone can fucking lactate you just gotta massage your nips for hours every night

Tatewaki, pls.

Easy with the edge there, 5 inch nail.

Please elaborate on what you're thinking, user, because this sounds intriguing.

>As if it's not hotter with all three of Shampoo, Ukyo and Kodachi futa-gangbanging Akane into their pregnant girlcock-addicted bitch and then riding Ranma until he breeds them in turn.

what are you talking about?
this isnt western adaption
i'm talking about ecchi 2 season reboot

Not much really. Just an Ukyo who's more agrressive about pinning Ranma down and taking him. Also a lot of "you ruined my feminine reputation, now I'm going to ruin your masculine reputation(via fdom rape)".

If Ranma isn't (Also) getting pregnant in any of these scenarios, you're wasting potential. Why cuck one or the other, when you can cuck them both?

This idea absoulety demolishes both Ukyo and Ryoga and turns them into an entity more annoying than every other character combined.

Does anyone have the thread compilation ss for the editfag who gave Ranma the thiccest ass I've ever seen? Or at least an archive link to the thread itself?

Attached: 1550330362743.jpg (960x640, 39K)

This is my presentation about meerkats. Meerkats have lots of friends. Meerkats are from France. Meerkats wet their bed, but that's okay.

So Ryuunosuke from Urusei Yatsura?

How is it "annoying", user?

And I found it boards.fireden.net/a/thread/157571137/
Would still be cool if someone had the compilation image.

Attached: 1560611148513.gif (500x375, 1.9M)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Male_lactation
Human male breastfeeding is possible, but production of the hormone prolactin is necessary to induce lactation, so male lactation does not occur under normal conditions.[6] Domperidone is a drug that can be used to increase lactation. Male lactation has also been seen during recovery from starvation. This may be because glands that produce hormones recover faster than the liver, which absorbs hormones, leading to high hormone levels.[7]

Spontaneous production of milk not associated with childbirth, known as galactorrhea, can occur in males and females.[8]

Because having someone constantly flipflopping between wanting to beat ranma to a pulp and fuck him would get old fast.
Not to mention, since Ranma doesn't hit girls you just got rid of his main fighting opponent.
I suppose it could make Ukyo more interesting, though I think she's already good enough not being absolutely crazy like Shampoo or Kodachi, but it's a real negative all around for Ryoga's entire character role. No more real fights, no more Ranma bullying, no more dynamic with Akane...

So ranma is worth watching then? The last long anime I watched was one piece 7 years ago. I'm debating whether to start Ranma or Urusie yatsurra or joe

Skip them all and watch LOGH instead.

Watch the first quarter of it and you've pretty much seen it all. Lots of bad filler and boring arcs, and Hipposai is an awful character.

It was my second anime and I was used to watching hundreds epsiode series at the time but I probably couldn't sit through it today.
Watch Urusei Yatsura instead, and definitely read Ranma. You can watch like the first season of Ranma at least, the first 18 epsiodes, if only because the budget is high and its gorgeous. After that the budget is shoestring.

I want to make Ranma's mouth my personal toilet. The opposite is nice too.

It’s definitely Ukyo

Honestly? The anime gets a lot of flack for "filler" - and how the fuck you can have filler when the manga itself was an episode slapstick comedy beats the fuck out of me - but...

Well, it was my first ever anime, so I'm biased, but I'd say it's worth watching. It's an anime that I still come back to, and I'd do it more often if I wasn't able to generally remember every single detail.

I started with the few manga volumes I had access to, then watched the anime because I could get it, and then read the manga. Of the two? I honestly prefer the anime.

The visuals go down sharply in the switchover from 1st to 2nd season, but that's because the show was literally cancelled and then picked back up. From season 3 it starts regaining quality as it earned the money to put back into itself. Watch for the action and the character interactions, not for Inuyasha-style sweeping visuals.

Also, know what you're getting into: both versions of Ranma 1/2 are episodic slapstick comedy/action hybrids where one of the main gags is Ranma & Akane's mutually tsundere nature. Akane seems more consistently annoyed by Ranma in the anime, but at the same time, she also goes to far less extremes than she did in the manga - there is no sign in the anime that she thinks Ranma is a rapist, whilst she accuses him of that several times in the manga.

Likewise, the other girls are treated as much more serious rivals for Ranma's heart in the anime. He never actually is swayed from Akane, but they're a lot nicer and they do nicer things, like when Kodachi comes to Ranma's financial rescue in one episode, or Shampoo's much more reasonable and level-headed behavior during the anime version of the Instant Nanniichuan arc.

Personally, I found the anime more enjoyable than the manga, which leans much harder on the "sociopathic comedy" trope.