Danmachi

New preview video of Haruhime and the Amazons.
youtu.be/EEZ3I4JrsMI
Unfortunately Ishtar's character design looks like a cheap whore

Attached: bed.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

>Ishtar's character design looks like a cheap whore
Sounds accurate.

Attached: Smugya.png (1810x1115, 141K)

Why is this show so lame? I thought this was supposed to be the good shit.

The show is at its best when it's unironically about Bell pulling classic heroic shit against all odds, an there's not much of the buildup to that in the most recent arc because they rushed the wargame.

Wargame stake was bell not getting collectionned by apollo.

This arc will be the real highlight of this season.
when a man rescues a woman. It's gotta be by force

I want kitsune girl feet on my face.

Attached: 1558955193166.jpg (1368x1321, 546K)

>Wants to be a hero
>People literally start shitting on him for not being an asshole adventurer just like the rest of them
>Bell just doubles down on becoming a hero even more

He was supposed to beat an adventurer one level higher than him (nearly impossible) through guile and tactics against all the odds but the way the anime conveyed it all was so underwhelming.

Why did they give Ishtar the shittiest nasal voice they could find?

Are they really going to spend one season on just two books?

Attached: iA.png (393x527, 185K)

polite bump.

>sourcefags being cancer
Everytime.
I was fine, they succeeded in their siege and sabotage.
Bell quickly fought the guy and it implied he got saved by the pendant.

Reminder, Haruhime is supposed to still be a virgin at the end of this DESPITE being actively employed as a prostitute for months (and being explicitly both beautiful on an individual level and having additional exotic charm as a rare race of beast person).

And that reveal is still the biggest asspull of the entire series, worse than ANY of Bell's random power-boosts or asspull victories.

it was not nearly impossible. nearly impossible is bell beating the minotaur. him beating the apollo faggot is much easier on the contrary.
he was high level 1 while the minotaur was high level 2, which is huge because there's a whole level difference between them.

vs the apollo faggot, he was high level 2 vs a low level 3/mid level 3. he has much higher parameters due to his minmax stats but still almost lost. the pendant saved him from the bulk of the destructo disk.

>Bell purchases the services of a prostitute to lose his virginity

But like... why? He has at least 5 virgin 10/10s lined up already. Seems like a waste of money.

>And that reveal is still the biggest asspull of the entire series
O my resurrection magic.

so the story let us know that the character is a virgin? And what does this information serve in the content of the story? There was probably no reason to address the issue at all.

It comes up RIGHT at the end of the arc as a single line at the end to basically just appease purity fags.
It serves zero purpose for the story, it does absolutely nothing for any of the characters, there was no reason to even address it.

It was literally "Oh and by the way this character who's joining the MC's harem is still a virgin like all the other girls in the harem because otherwise purityfags will get mad". It's one of those lines that REALLY feels like it was randomly inserted by the editor afterwards just to pander to the section of the otaku audience who are obsessed with that stuff.

honestly just don't put prostitutes in the harem if you care about purity

this fox girl should have just left to some distant land or something

No. Put the prostitutes in the Harem, then gas the purityfags when they complain.

the editor's job is to ensure the product makes money

if slutty harems worked the market would have steered towards them a long time ago

>roastiecucks
Fucking kek, good job editor.
If you want whores then go outside you'll find them everywhere, you can suck off their used pussy all you want.

Attached: Hestia hump.gif (480x270, 908K)

Attached: Hestia jiggle 3.gif (480x270, 1.52M)

Attached: 1565365095069.jpg (1920x1080, 174K)

Attached: 1565364970879.jpg (1920x1080, 126K)

There’s always those moment in an anime where you say to yourself “oh... oh this is real. This might actually be worth my time”

For DanMachi and me, it was that Minotaur fight. Everything about the start (aside for support chan) was just utterly benign until that fight happened

>It serves zero purpose for the story, it does absolutely nothing for any of the characters
Wasn't there a big drama about hurr durr an impure whore like me doesn't deserve to be saved? The whole >virgin prostitute thing made all that crap pointless and pretty much backpedaled on volume's developments while reaffirming the notion that being saved by the MC is a virgin-exclusive service.
Same with Wiene. First the entire volume keeps bringing Bell to the absolute lowest, but when it seemingly puts the final nail in the coffin, it just asspulls it away moments later in a completely anticlimactic way.

Attached: DanMachi_Volume_10_407.jpg (1457x1078, 283K)

>like all the other girls in the harem
>implying lily is a virgin
well i mean i guess she is since the author probably said so at some point, but there's no way either lily or the prostitute are virgins.

If I had a better taste I would drop it right there.

that assumes the people in charge all make decisions based on omniscient information. WoW clones were a bad idea in 2008-2012, they all flopped and died, but people kept making them because "market analysts" are still just guessing based on trends they've seen so far.