What's up with all these anti-virgin shows lately?

What's up with all these anti-virgin shows lately?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_12.41_[2019.07.09_11.01.37 (1280x720, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/18483567
archived.moe/tv/thread/118348117/#118348752
cnn.com/2019/04/08/health/japan-sexual-inexperience-intl/index.html
strawpoll.me/18483567
youtube.com/watch?v=TXNrMUd8JPg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: f86550df45754fe6a49251998c9b13f5_18.jpg (800x450, 28K)

its that one politic who forces the writers to do this
he thinks it will help rise up Japan's population but I fear it's too late now.. I fear it's too late.. and useless

Attached: 1562644088094.png (762x766, 476K)

Not our fault you married someone infertile, don't take it out on us!

Attached: 1558233294124.png (678x718, 553K)

Thats just a meme.

____ ___

Attached: 1519487643735.jpg (1280x720, 326K)

Careful there, bub. Starting to sound like you dont want to have child there.

Dont make me unleash the black faceless oldmen

Attached: 1543949390781.webm (540x540, 70K)

I can't stand these shows full of cute girls who lust after cock. That's not how this is supposed to be. 2D was supposed to be pure. Fuck Abe.

Adult virgins are fucking weird, Incel-kun

Attached: unvirgin.jpg (490x424, 69K)

>That's not how this is supposed to be. 2D was supposed to be pure
speak for yourself, virgin

You'll never be a real woman, Tranny-chan.

Good thing science says you're wrong

what are some anime for hardcore incels

Boku no pico

Die normalfag-san

>muh incels
>muh virgins
What the fuck happened to this board?

>the only people who have sex are trannies
Nani Incel-kun?
But yes, I at least agree that trannies will never be real women.

thats nu-Yea Forums for you

Anime has become mainstream and anons from other boards that didn't used to watch anime now do.

Board went to shit ever since moot forced nurutu down Yea Forums's throat

Surely enough, a flood of casual cross boarders came. That and Dragon Ball super

Post Abe's magnum opuses.

Attached: 1530795231438.jpg (1920x1080, 174K)

We grew up and had sex, but still like shitposting about weeb shit.

Where did this Abe meme start from?

Back to Yea Forums you go

>tfw almost a wizard
>According to the WHO 98.6% of people lose their virginity by 25
It hurts, knowing that you were born irreconcilably different from other people.

Attached: D3oz777U8AA-xwe.jpg (1500x1500, 143K)

Yea Forums stumbles in on occasion and thinks those kind of insults have meaning here.

Please don't shoot up a garlic festival, Incel-kun

I dont know, but its disgusting.

You just didn't put enough effort in. I garentee you if you start dressing nicely and acting confidently, and approach women you'll lose your virginity in less than a month. Practise with the women you work with, hell even try and smash a few of them. 90% of attraction is confidence.

Not as disgusting as never having touched a woman, though.

I'm managed to stay a 26 years old virgin while living in a promiscuous third world country where its common for high school girls to get pregnant, it would be an accomplishment if it weren't so sad

Why do you guys even care about who is a virgin or not on a fucking anime board, how its even relevant

What a terrible thread signaling the cross boarder chimps to invade again

>fucking coworkers
I can tell you actually are a virgin since you don't know why that's a bad idea. Go dilate or whatever it is you people do between sessions of attention whoring on twitter and getting mad at anyone that isn't a freak.

Yeah, no.
Women, whether or not it's on a conscious level, are highly tuned to social adroitness; they can smell autism a mile a way.

Looks, charisma, confidence, wealth, and mystique is what it takes to capture a woman's interest and I have none of those things. Cultivating them would take years- the same years it'll take until I'm middle aged and have no libido thus making it a moot point.

/pol/ and Yea Forums have ruined Yea Forums

See Gamergate and The Election.

Based, that Tranny went quiet pretty quick.

Yea Forums started tolerating crossboard faggotry

Yea Forums is chock full of normalfags now. I already know what to do with this thread, though. It's a start...

They need that validation.

Well, I’m finally in the top percentile of something.

It was always shit. Just different kind of shit.

These are recent but why do people always forget Chanalogy?

Yeah no, fuck you nigger. The only ones that say this kind of shit is the fucking newfags trying to justify bringing their literally pure unfiltered shit taste and behavior over to Yea Forums

Kill yourself

You tell me.

Attached: 1563582316772.webm (360x294, 2.23M)

You don't even know what normalfag meant back in the day.

wrong way around. people who are fucking weird tend to end up being virgins even into late adulthood, but there's also other reasons why you might still be a virgin at that age which aren't really all that bad.

HE
CAN'T
KEEP
GETTING
AWAY
WITH
IT

anime became mainstream. and if there's one thing normalfags can never shut up about, it's how much sex they supposedly had

See that? See now, that's just the wrong way to look at it. Cause moot had his time and /pol/ put an end to that. Then Hiro had his time, short as it was, and the police put an end to that. And now, motherfucker, it's our time. Mines and yours. But instead of just shutting up and kicking in, you gon stand there, crying that back in the day shit. There ain't no back in the day, nigga! Ain't no nostalgia to this shit here. There's just the board, the Anons, and what happen here today.

Do you actually miss when good threads would derail when tripfag posted or how in 2010 nearly everyday half of the board was dubsfaggotry and other off topic shit? Because i don't and faggots like you only remember the good times and never bad times.

I want to have sex with Niina

I’m going to try hard to have sex by years end. Wish me luck.

please tell me whoever made that just filtered out all the normal posts

That's not Yea Forums though.

I blame society.

Having female hormones doesn't make you a woman if you have a Y chromosome.

I've lost my virginity but haven't had sex in 5 years. Can I get my v-card back?

Attached: 1174BC1B-AA5B-4EB5-9DA6-3250F12E267E.png (333x394, 156K)

Japan is filled with a bunch of nip degenerates. It's natural that they are totally deranged.

But if you shoot me abe I can't get married if you kill me I win...

just give me some nip cutie and I probably will

wacky japan lol!!!

Even if it's Yea Forums, it's a look into Yea Forums's future.

Shit meme. What social media website does this screenshot indicate? You should probably consider killing yourself.

Okay but why do that in the first place at all?

Is the Virgin thing a meme? Are you guys serious? Just buy a hooker holy shit. You can fuck for literally $40 USD. Just use a condom. Are you telling me you faggots don't have $40? Nobody should be a virgin past 20 or so.

It's based on some government leaks about influencing pop culture to boost birthrates circulating on nip forums.

To show everyone online that he did

I'm a virgin past 20

>acting confidently
Here's where the problem lies

>thread mentions actual sex
>everyone immediately goes apeshit
What is it about this topic that makes people feral? It's almost as if letting your hormones control you makes you practically sub-human. Society should ban sex for non-reproductive purposes and you'll immediately see how much better the world becomes.

Attached: 1540626353175.jpg (3268x553, 480K)

I’m 27 and a virgin

>You just didn't put enough effort in. I garentee you if you start dressing nicely and acting confidently, and approach women you'll lose your virginity in less than a month. Practise with the women you work with, hell even try and smash a few of them. 90% of attraction is confidence.
>just fuck someone lol

Attached: 179464834.jpg (1500x1120, 294K)

>Tfw disgusting unhygenic, fatty with literally no regard for the people around me's comfort. Still live with my parents, Im a fucking weeb with no real skills to boot. Yet even I got laid

Incels cant be real I refuse to believe there are people that are so dumb, inept, and awkward that they cant have sex

Attached: 1545960482265.jpg (605x557, 142K)

>losing $40 for someone to touch your willy
>losing the potential to gain magical powers
>losing 10 minutes of your life for someone to touch your willy
>getting cooties
>getting real life real AIDS
I don't get the point

Attached: 1540458275142.jpg (440x440, 112K)

>mommy state please save us from our dicks

I have no interest in fucking some prostitute though.

This site has conditioned me to feel unwell whenever someone talks about sex irl

I wish to know that too

Attached: 1507232960901.jpg (1024x1024, 182K)

Same. When someone mentions sex irl, I don't care but when someone mentions sex online I get sick and angry.

A fundamental shift in what's acceptable to discuss on the internet and what isn't.
10 years ago you would never see shit related to IRL stuff at all unless Yea Forums did a prank or something.
Nowadays you're almost expected to have your real life name stapled on to you and everyone talks about IRL shit.
Guess what's at fault. Come on, take a wild wild guess.

This fucker trying to change Otaku culture. Virginity and purity are king, a chaste maiden that saves herself for the right man is such an alluring idea. Only a slut who is disgusted with her loose nature/bad luck would hate such purity.

You welcomed that shit and now it's become the norm. You made your bed, now lie in it.

I'm a virgin of 33, putting my dick in a filth hole just to say I did it is pointless. Sex is for procreation and if it is for recreation then it is an abuse of god's gift.

>he thinks any of that matters
Imagine being this delusional. It's literally all in the face. Try looking like a downie and see how far you go.

>with literally no regard for the people around me's comfort.
This is why. You have a personality.
I, and most others of my persuasion, do not.

I'm anhedonic with no hobbies or interests. See: that one LotG screenshot; nothing dries a woman up like a boring man.

>call a hooker and have sex
>get a girlfriend and have sex

Literally the only options available for anons to have sex.
Pick your poison.

>all these anons lusting for flesh
>not remembering 3DPD
>not investing into 2D
>not investing into a tulpa
Step it up!

I don’t want to anymore. I am fit and have gotten compliments from coworkers but don’t want to cooperate with women and be in a relationship. I’m a khhv at 24 but I don’t care anymore. I don’t plan to have kids or get married.
Losing your virginity for the sake of losing virginity sounds retarded.

>illegal
>literally impossible
>literally schizophrenia
These are some shit options.

Attached: 1560481628529.jpg (1280x720, 395K)

Tulpas are tough to make

>self inducing hallucinations instead of lucid dreaming

Attached: 1511154797099.png (272x367, 82K)

>needing a pussy to feel complete
Jesus, get a life.

>Religion
Imagine being this weak that you need guidance in your life from the world's biggest scam

I'm already insane.

a reminder that this is 3D

Attached: 1564514465799.png (600x1067, 793K)

Based.

Your fault for letting the shounen niggers in

Did you just call me handsome?
Did you just say I have personality?

You guys are making me feel good about myself, thanks anons. I hope you guys achieve success in whatever endeavor you pursue, romantic or otherwise.

Attached: 1520975946569.gif (500x470, 1015K)

>3D women aren't important
>the whole board shits on you for being a virgin

Attached: 1539338133354.jpg (1920x1080, 1.06M)

>/pol/ and Yea Forums crossboarders are part of Yea Forums

>STD-ridden hoe

Please explain. Why should I waste $40 on a filthy STD hole? Just because society tells me that my worth magically changes once I stick my dick in? what is wrong with you?

Attached: 1563052824920.jpg (2048x1888, 1.5M)

Yeah chubby and handsome aren't mutually exclusive. But just because you got lucky with the genetic lottery and made it doesn't mean everyone's gonna make it. Some of us are fucked. You really should lose weight tho user. It makes a ton of difference for your health and just makes you feel better overall.
t. former fatty

these are the kind of beings normalfags want you to "improve yourself " to get sex from

Attached: 1561921961760.jpg (1125x2001, 267K)

Eventually you want to taste real deal after years fapping with your own hands.
Trust me.

Crossboarders, it just got really bad with /pol/ becoming super infamous. Normalfags hate being reminded of their poor choices.

>2019
>not accepting god's light as we are drawing closer to the end times.

Attached: 1549620582042.jpg (276x183, 12K)

>These are some shit options.
You need to keep safety measures installed
Ex. make your tulpa your stay-at-home wife so outside your house she won't interfere with work etc.

>lucid dreaming
Good one, user. Unfortunately it didn't work out too well for me and I already had an entire childhood of experience with imaginary friends so a tulpa was pretty easy to me.

It requires lots of discipline, yes.

Sanity is overrated.

>you welcome them with open arms
Yeah no you don't get to blame this on the crossboarders.

based Abe-sama

Attached: abe-sama.png (734x950, 1.07M)

>If you are not having sex you are a failure
>If you are not sleeping around you must be some bitter incel or frigid bitch
American and anglo liberal sex culture ruined the world

Wasn't really involuntary for me, I could have gotten laid a couple times. Actually I know one girl I could probably call right now and she'd be here in no more than an hour.
It's just that I'm a dumb romantic and don't feel any desire to sleep with a woman I don't have romantic feelings for. And so far I haven't found one who likes me back that way.

It can't be helped.

>humblebragging on Yea Forums of all places

Only good post in this thread.

Yeah pretty much.
A lot of people cover themselves in labels in the hope that the negative space forms a person, but I can't even manage that. I'm boring and socially awkward, and because I can't enjoy anything and was born with aspergers there's really nothing I can do about it.
On the character-creation roll for Darwinian fitness I got snake-eyes.

Attached: 1564289854156-vg.gif (500x500, 193K)

Acting like an incel turns you into an incel

What an awful thread

Certainly not on a $40 crack whore. The thought is disgusting and actively repulsive. I wouldn't even do it if someone gave me $500 to do it. If I really cared, I'd go out and try to "get" girls, but I just want to sit in my mancave and not be bothered by such retarded shit. I'm over 30.

>my worth magically changes once I stick my dick in
It literally does in the eyes of 99% of the people you meet.

Is it really bragging when I can't get the thing I want and the thing I could get is one I do not want?

>anything questioning that is viewed as backwards or woman hating

But not having sex at age of 30 and above is A FAILURE.
Even more so if you're some Asian.

This minus the over 30 part

The last thread was more on topic (about that Araburu show), but was deleted by the mods after hundreds of posts.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. - 05 [720p].mkv - 0022.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

Yes. Some people would kill for what you don't want.

and then they all end up being bitter themselves anyway because fucking a couple dozen different people has forced them to realize that people aren't actually all that special and you can only trick yourself into believing that and being happy if you never had the chance to find out the truth.

No it doesn't. Intelligence is negatively correlated with number of sex partners

How does promoting pre-marital thottery encourage starting a family and having kids? Shows like this will not encourage building a family, it will only encourage women to be sluts, which in turn will lead to lower birth rates.

They probably wouldn't. Killing someone is a pretty big step, way bigger than the steps necessary to hook up with some slut you give zero shits about.

If what you mean is not having kids at age 30 and above makes you a failure then i agree. But do you really think anyone on fucking Yea Forums of all places cares about being deemed a failure?>implying the average retard cares about intelligence

>doing it by hand
Get an onahole

I know I would. And you're extremely out of touch if you think that.

>I'm over 30.

same you couldn't get me to jump through hoops for that shit nor pay for it the only thing I would do with 500$ is update my PC

Attached: 1551085944106.jpg (1024x610, 106K)

Why do you want respect from average retards? Didn't anime teach you to be a special snowflake?

I dont care about respect from most people, thats why im perfectly content being a loser, where did i imply that i did? Perhaps you confused me with someone else.

For women, yes, the wall is coming soon
For men, no, 30-35 should be the peak of their sexual market value.

>Your entire worth is based on if you had sex or not

The most awful component of the sexual revolution.

Fuck off you dipshit

>degenerate show pretends that a pedo is a good person cuz he didn’t fuck the kid
Wow how jewish

Attached: 2322B427-BF44-4351-ACD3-C7F0AA503455.jpg (818x1079, 319K)

You really fucking wouldn't. If you were willing to take such drastic measures to achieve your goal, you wouldn't be here lamenting your fate.
>And you're extremely out of touch if you think that.
I don't know man. Maybe you are right if you live in some drug cartel infested shithole or something. But even then rape probably carries a lower sentence than murder.

So? Nobody gives a fuck. If you're a virgin you're automatically lesser in the eyes of the vast majority of people.

Check the reply chain.
Anyway none of us really care. That's why we're just discussing our choices which we've already made. We're just trying to be at peace with our choices and we all know that we aren't going to change our minds.
If you really want something you'd go get it. We don't want it

Go obsess over your pizza gate.

Have you missed the several incel shooters stories? Sure, this is more of an american thing, but it happens pretty bloody often

>caring this much about what people think of you if they find out you are a virgin
Damn user, no wonder you are still a virgin

This. Yea Forums is my safe space but now people here started saying have sex or incel words thrown around.
Where are my fellow virginbros?

Nobody here really wants sex. They think it'd be nice to have but nobody wants to get up and get it

>Have you missed the several incel shooters stories?

two of the most deadliest shooters this year had girlfriends

Nigger, Jeffery Epstein was just suicided like two days ago

Attached: 7F7B148C-821F-4228-A27C-2EB616712C7E.jpg (600x600, 78K)

>If you really want something you'd go get it. We don't want it
I want it, but I know I'm too fundamentally broken for it to ever happen.

26 yo virgin
I see zero reason to ever have sex or a relationship.

>You really fucking wouldn't. If you were willing to take such drastic measures to achieve your goal, you wouldn't be here lamenting your fate.
That implies that kill someone for a guarantee to get laid is a real thing. It's obviously not.
>I don't know man. Maybe you are right if you live in some drug cartel infested shithole or something. But even then rape probably carries a lower sentence than murder.
Rape isn't the same thing at all. And the out of touch part is that you think everyone can just go out and get laid. Not everyone has it as good as you. If you're an ugly fuck you can easily ask out thousands of girls and not even get a date let alone anything mode.
Bitch I've asked out over 100 women.

So what? Nobody needs to know. I COULD have fucked a crack whore 10 years ago.
"Hello I'm user. I may look like a virgin, but I fucked a crack whore 10 years ago, so I'm not a virgin. Nice to meet you!"

Those 99% can go fuck themselves if they are so consumed with the idea of having sex.

Kill yourself you unvirgin 3D worshipping cunt .

So you don't want it. Maybe you should stop thinking that you do?

some of us don't want to fuck a woman that I couldn't be attracted to in a thousand years.
3 girls have literally offered to have sex with me but I'd rather still be a virgin at 24 and be a little weird for that than have lost my virginity to somebody I think is fucking ugly.

>Rape isn't the same thing at all.
Sex with a woman you do not care about also isn't what you're imagining it to be.

>he thinks yelling "lalalalala i don't care" will make people respect him
Nobody is going to believe you. It's like the "i have a girlfriend she just goes to another school" shit.
You're not getting very far like that.

>afraid to have sex with girl
>but doesn't want to be an incel

W-what to do guys?

Book a ticket to the Philippines, Vietnam or Thailand or even Japan.
You simply don't want it enough

I've never read someone's tulpa experience that wasn't a horror story

>90% of attraction is confidence.
download tinder and repeat this to me

Attached: ChadofToplane.png (499x669, 677K)

>>W-what to do guys?
become volcel like us stable people here

>incel

incel means involuntary celibacy if you don't want to have sex then you're not a incel

>>you welcome them with open arms
????

Nobody here wants to have sex. You're not special

>it's not good at all
>the majority of people have casual sex all the time
>having sex is the ultimate validation as a human being
Yeah no. That's like a millionaire telling a homeless person money isn't important.
>he actually fell for the white fever meme
Idiot. Girls in Asia aren't attracted to ugly fucks either.

>You're not getting very like that
And that's just fine with me.

just look at this thread. 90% of it is anti virgin and nobody is telling them to fuck off

Japanese cartoons and comics

You must be 18 to post on this site.

>Epstein
>pedophile
The girls would have been legal in a number of other countries. He doesn't fit the clinical definition of pedophile at all. Besides, doesn't this disprove the /pol/ meme that rich pedos are above the law? /pol/ is fucking retarded.

Yes they are in the Philippines. My pinoy friend was a total goblin and even he got laid. A white incel would get laid easier. If this isn't enough for you, book a ticket to Kenya or the Congo. Black women will have the lowest standards so basically even if you're a pajeet you'll get laid.
You simply don't want it enough

Literally yes. Not giving a fuck about what others think when it comes to little things that don’t really matter is a good thing. Obsessing about dumb shit like “omg what if Becky and her friends find out I’m a virgin” will ensure you stay an incel

They aren't me
They're the crossboarders

They're virgins pretending to be normalfags to shame other virgins, they're the worst kind of cancer.

There's a difference between being a whiney incel and being a virgin. We are the latter

I'm trying my best ,but this cunt seem not to care and keep on invading like a buck of filthy roaches

>They're virgins pretending to be normalfags to shame other virgins,
But why?

Attached: 1438454635535.jpg (400x450, 123K)

This is bait

Attached: 269EF3DC-3FAB-4EC9-9207-04CE40C443EA.jpg (1242x1296, 734K)

Nothing wrong with shaming someone who sits on the fence and thinks she wants to have sex.

Insecure people.

no, anti/pol/ niggers are genuinely retarded

What do you mean? In 2006 we had ronery threads and being a non virgin was shunned on Yea Forums.
I mean, dont pretend this isnt anything new. If anything, normalfag nonvirgins should fuckoff from Yea Forums.

Reminder that if you ever had sex and don't regret it or if you want to fuck then you don't belong here.
With that being said, mods, do your fucking job already.

Attached: 1483994210013.gif (500x500, 597K)

Sorry but we're secure.
We're not like the other girls.

I just marathoned episode 1-6 and came here to discuss the anime but no one here is discussing the anime.

Who does train-kun ends up with?

Oh my god, why didn't I think of that?
This is such a relief. I'm glad too, because it's just so easy to stop caring about [this one thing that makes you fundamentally abnormal if you've never done it].

>actually believing this
This is some next level "the grass is greener on the other side" shit. If you're not at least a 3/10 you're not getting laid no matter where you go.

This

This. Whiney incels should go back to r9k where they can cry about it together.
Yea Forums is not for crying for no reason.

What if you want to fuck, but only 2d waifus

Attached: 79A78F19-4DD9-4A56-B041-F9E11CFF71D7.jpg (757x819, 230K)

Having sex is not that hard, it's the person attitude and mentality that prevents him/her to get laid once in a lifetime.

Create schizophrenia aka tulpa

That implies people care if care or not. They don't. They're going to view you as lesser and shit on you no matter if you care or not. "Oh wow that guy is a 30 yo virgin but he doesn't care! What a Chad!" said no one, ever.

No, it’s not easy, it takes work. It’s called improving yourself to be less neurotic

I meant fuck real people. You get my point.

>be me
>24 virgin
>get drunk and actually manage to go home with 7/10 qt
>half sober up by the time we get there
>scared shitless
>can't get hard while kissing
>get more sober
>see absolutely no point in having sex with random girl in one night stand
>leave

I've fallen in love once at 16. She actually confessed to me dispite being way out of my league. I stood her up out of sheer terror that I would fuck it up. Night of the date I convinced myself that if I would go she would realise I am a fucking loser and go away.
naturally being stood up is way worse and she hated me afterwards. I'm sorry J.

I'll probably just kill myself at 30.

Attached: 1547176153417.jpg (1280x720, 241K)

here here

>it's the person attitude and mentality that prevents him/her to get laid

Attached: 1562872192083.png (788x688, 603K)

>literally having everything handed to you on a silver platter
No sympathy from me faggot

Bro just buy an onahole, they're better than pussy anyway.

>paying for pussy when some random chad get it for free

So you never wanted sex. Why are you complaining?

I wonder, are there train shaped onaholes?

>anons in this thread RIGHT NOW who actually want to get laid

Attached: 1540685315157.png (480x602, 372K)

>I'll probably just kill myself at 30.
Why not invest all this free time you have into a hobby? Instead of moaning about you don't have a roastie that will let you touch her why don't you be a trooper and find your calling in life? Libido goes away with time, focus on other things and it'll go away faster, don't be stupid.

>just go your whole life without having your basic needs fulfilled

my hand skin gets all dry and cracks and shit after i jack off anyone else like this?

That just means you're part of the volcel master race.
Bonus points if you've legitimately turned down a roastie to go home and fuck an onahole while playing eroge.

>nuneo/aeddit/

I'm sure if I got laid tomorrow I would entirely stop giving a shit about sex, from all the reports I've heard from other quasi-permavirgins losing their viriginity. I fully trust their testimony. But
>it takes work
No, it's fundamentally impossible in a similar vein to entering the job sector:
>can't get hired without confidence
>confidence comes from experience
>experience comes from getting hired
Until I somehow lose it, I can't stop being anxious about it.

Attached: logh.jpg (640x2400, 156K)

>wanting 3D pussy

Attached: 1564613634401.jpg (762x1563, 183K)

I do have hobby's. I get a lot of exercise and have a passion for film. I almost got my masters and am in every seemable way doing pretty well, still feel like shit for whatever reason. I honestly doubt that it would get better even if I got a gf that I actually like.

Even dumb animals need to be confident and dominant to get laid, why can't humans do the same?

This is what happens when you become a spermskull

I'm realizing how easy it is to indoctrinate people here and pressure them to feel insecure even about shit they supposedly never cared about. Tobacco companies must love this place

This is a stupid meme, sex is not on the same level as food.

they want to NOT sell merch
don't ask me why, maybe they don't have a marketing team or don't know their consumer I don't know

You have porn, retard, you have hands you can jack off with, at worst you can cum in your sleep. Reproduction is one of the basic functions you can overcome, especially today. There is no excuse unless you're this pathetic.

Fear of missing out already does that.

It'll pass, women age like milk, hobbies are eternal.

>basic needs
You're not an ape user. don't be memed on by normalfags

Attached: maslow-5.jpg (900x670, 103K)

Or he could just save up 200$ and pay a 11/10 escort that shits over all the 6/10 girls he could meet up but I just don't see the point
this shit about having sex for the sake of having sex is retarded
it's current year, if someone wants to have sex he will

Nice meme chart.

>women age like milk, hobbies are eternal.
Words to live by.

>just because you don't die without it's not a basic need
Solitary confinement fulfills all the stuff you need to not die yet people go crazy in there fast. Would *you* like to live in solitary confinement and slowly go crazy? Yeah I didn't think so.
>masturbation is the same thing
Retard. Go read up before you start posting about shit you know nothing about.

yeah but only ever having fucked escorts is literally the same as being a virgin, maybe even worse

I don't think, I mean I know that you don't know what a virgin is.

Or spend $20-60 on an onahole and fuck the anime girl(s) of your choosing while avoiding STDs and stupid cunts altogether.

Attached: 1565109103468.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

>not being a virgin is literally the same as being a virgin
This thread is amazing.

Way to miss the point. Not everyone has the same emotional needs, living a single life doesn't make people go crazy in a way that solitary confinement would, I suppose if you're a norman it would though.

the narrative that 3DPD tries to push to empower them kek

>everywhere you constantly get pelted with how important sex is and how much of a subhuman you are for not having it
>can't fulfill the literal point of your existence without it
>will never be loved without it
>not having it means you're a literal failure from a biological and psychological perspective
>i-it totally doesn't matter dude

Attached: 1559353254990.jpg (454x584, 70K)

>this shit about having sex for the sake of having sex is retarded
This, it’s a meme propagated by subhuman normalfags with ape brains. Sex is a means to an end, the end being reproduction.

>fucking prostitutes
This is the sexual equivalent of your mom telling you that you're cool.
No validation an escort gives you is going to mean anything.

Attached: 1507966794793.png (720x720, 454K)

Pussy is good, don't listen to fake wizards and incels here.

sex has been in decline in the west for a straight decade now, despite what many people believe. fewer people in all age groups except over 50s are having sex, and those that are are having it less. japan is an extreme case of this, 36% of 16-19 year old boys, and 59% of girls, say they were not interested in having sex. and yet, AND YET, here, on my precious board, while even normies are avoiding the stench of 3D pussy, you fucking crossboarders are here telling me to have sex, you're even worse than the zeitgeist on sex you dumb fucks

Attached: 5fCRJeO[1].png (403x346, 198K)

But they are all maidens

This thread is peak Yea Forums faggotry. Mods are fags, they're more jumpy about buyfag threads than off topic crossboarders blogging about fucking hookers.

>Go read up before you start posting about shit you know nothing about.
>muh physical intimacy
Fuck off, roastie. Stop being such a pathetic faggot and do something with your life besides wanting to be cuddled and fucked. No wonder women act like they do when this is the type of desperation and faggotry that men display. Kill yourself.

>not having sex means your a failure
>sex is the point of your existence
No, not having offspring means your a failure and the rampant culture surrounding sex has little to do with actually having kids

it's good that we have you to tell us the purpose of existance. im sure you're smarter than all the philosophers that hav ever existed bro

I've had pussy, I don't put it on a pedestal.

You can't away your basic needs user. And except for people who have mental illnesses people do have the same emotional needs. Solitary confinement is the same concept but on a less extreme level. The only difference is that it makes you go insane slower.
>muh feefes matter more then literal biological and psychological facts
(You)

>>the majority of people have casual sex all the time
They actually don't. American TV shows aren't very faithful to reality.

>not having offspring means you're a failure
god damn so many retards in here

I suddenly feel a little better

Attached: best.jpg (1064x983, 188K)

So we're going to pretend fucking whores on birth control is part of human reproduction and a necessity of life?
Normalfag mental gymnastics never cease to amuse.

Maybe but it's just shocking how all you need is to, for example, force a random ebin meme criticizing a small facet of one's appearance or mannerisms and you'll probably get a considerable amount of retards getting paranoid and questioning their entire being.
This place is becoming full psyops

all of the most prolific and well regarded lovers who ever lived mostly fucked prostitutes, and had fucked hundreds of prostitutes before they bedded someone without paying for it
how does the saying go? it takes 300 hours to be okay at something and 1000 to be great.
If you want to be so great at sex people trip over themsselves trying to get in your pants you need your 1000 hours practice. And the only way you're gonna get that kind of practice is if you pay for it.

Not everyone can have kids (or should have), also if you live cure cancer but don't have kids it means you are a failure? What a stupid argument.

Really common in Japan though. Well I think even then most people get laid on a night-out in college.

>You have a mental illness if you don't want exactly what I want out of life!
Have fun being miserable user.

if you don't have sex you don't have kids. and you are a failure socially and psychologically either way
that's our literal biological purpose

In the biological sense, yes, it does.
Your fitness as a sexually-reproducing organism is defined by your ability to conceive children, and for those children to also have children.

it depends on where you live. I live in a college town and am surrounded by casual sex-having normalfags

>Solitary confinement
Are you retarded? You're comparing living a normal life just without getting your shitty chestnut dick wet to literal prison? no fucking wonder you can't get laid, you're a mental liability
>everywhere you get pelted with normalfaggot memes
>can't fullfill the literal meme goal without it
>love meme
>biological and psychological meme
Normalfag retard

the "fact" that how good you are at sex matters is an illusion
You've already won if you got to the point where she finds out if you're good or bad at it.

false equivalence logical fallacy
Doesn't matter to me how hard 6/10 3DPD try to push the narrative that the oldest job in the world "doesn't count" and that you need to be at their feet to be allowed to fuck them so they can have 150 match on Tinder with their photofiltered profile picture.
meanwhile you can actually have sex with 11/10 escort who do anything you want, who are actually experienced and not annoying.

idk, it's you guys who keep seething about incel and shit, have sex then.

Tell that to my Chinese parents, they keep asking me when they will have their grandchildren after I passed 30 years old mark.

No one cares, incel. Try not to shoot up a public place.

Can't they just set you up? I mean it's their fault when you think about it.

>I'm desperate for pussy so that means that's a biological and psychological constant in everyone
For one, how about you stop posting until you're at least 18, because I refuse to believe someone over that age would be this much of a faggot.
Secondly, might want to seek help for that, if you have anger issues I suggest you turn yourself in before you hurt someone.
And lastly, hang yourself.

No? You're mentally ill if your brain functions drastically different from the norm. And that's what you're saying. The overwhelming majority of people wouldn't be able to handle solitary confinement for a long amount of time. If you could you're literally a psychological anomaly.
If you're not having sex, it's not a normal life, by definition. And studies have been done to indicate how damaging a lonely life is mentally. It's the same principle as solitary confinement. And the reason why solitary is so bad is the isolation, not the prison part. There's a reason normal prison isn't anywhere near as damaging.

>sexual market value
This is why you are a virgin

Imagine thinking putting your dick into a wet hole until you cum is a skill.

yes goyim, breeding more niggercattle for your overlords is your biological purpose, please keep at it

The Japanese fuck, they just aren't reproducing because their work culture is rooted in great-depression era nationalistic karoshi bullshit that doesn't facilitate child-rearing.
If you're a virgin above 25 you're a fucking weirdo, no matter where in the world you are, and statistically you're going to remain a virgin forever if you haven't lost it by then.

Attached: 1549772556830.gif (328x338, 2.24M)

Most people are on SSRIs, normalfags are miserable fucks.

>literally 0 arguments
Stay seething. Last (You) from me.

Let's see how much Yea Forums has changed over the years!

strawpoll.me/18483567

Attached: 1539651167278.jpg (719x720, 133K)

I saw this on Yea Forums not long ago. The autism and shitposting there is on another level.

archived.moe/tv/thread/118348117/#118348752

If you take a closer look at the book recommendation image attached to the post, the poster even edit Voldemort's face onto every single book.

Attached: 2019-07-21-132429_3779x1679_scrot.png (3779x1679, 497K)

>being deprived of sex is the same as being in solitary confinement
I never used this word, not even ironically, but holy shit are you the very definition of an incel. Do you also think people should be entitled to sex?

>it's not a normal life
Oh no, however shall I cope with not being a normalfag? I can't believe it, I don't fit in!

Attached: 1541359432064.png (324x246, 51K)

>you're either having sex or you're lonely. its impossible to have fulfilling interpersonal bonds if none of them are sexual

A purpose would provide a meaning to existence, propagating the species does not provide meaning, it's a "how" not a "why". Millions of retards have kids every day and damn near all of them will be nobodies.

How the fuck does this thread have almost 300 replies? Mods need to nuke this thread.

Attached: Yotsuba_Is_Disgusted.png (408x468, 179K)

>If you're a virgin above 25 you're a fucking weirdo
says who

Well I'm glad it's your last (You), this way I can leave you seething with this little word off advice: have sex, Eliot-kun.

Well they did asked me to meet up one of my relative that still single this month.

Hope that she isn't judgemental about my life as frequent Yea Forums poster.

Nice reading comprehension. Where did I say it's literally the same thing? And no, no one is entitled to anything.
They don't fulfill the same function at all.

Good luck.

Attached: 1551922421452.png (500x684, 218K)

Why is it so hard for you to imagine that there are many people who simply require less in terms of social interaction or sex?

Mods are niggers.

based

Okadashit is that bad

>If you're a virgin above 25 you're a fucking weirdo
Yes, and? I'm still a productive member of society and me not fucking doesn't inconvenience anyone. Everyone is weird, some people's weirdness inconveniences others, some are detrimental to humanity as a whole. If you really think being labeled as a virgin is the worst thing then you need to get your head out of your ass and realize how fucked up everyone around you is in comparison.

fucking /pol/tards go fuck yourselves

Less, yes. None? Hell no.

What's wrong with that? You got threatened cause you're one?

>I don't fit in!
>Tries hard to fit in on the animu/mango boards idea that 3D bad, 2D good!
Try having sex

Fuck off dipshit end yourself

There's a whole caste of virgins our society considers to be the beacons of moral authority and temperance - they're called priests. Granted, most of them are just lying fucks and aren't actually virgins, but the point is that a lot depends on how you act. If you are thirsty dweed constantly whining >tfw no gf, then expect people to treat you as pathetic because you honestly are pathetic. But if you are a decent, functional human being otherwise, nobody cares.

He's most likely an incel and also a product of a sex-obsessed culture which derides the people who are not participating in it.

Nothing new about that.

>it's normal to never have sex
>now it's not
Make up your mind.

Because it's a woman speaking, they can't insert themselves into other people's mindsets or say "I disagree but I respect your opinion/ I don't understand but it might be true" because they're mildly sociopathic.

Oof, that definitely hit that close.

I haven't had sex it in over a decade. There's no "void in my soul" that I feel the need to fulfill. You are projecting your own emotional problems onto others who don't have them.

It's not just some quirk that makes you a little weird. It is a major sign of some kind of social infancy on your part that you are unable to form a strong enough bond with another human being to engage in intimate sexual activity. It's not weird, it's fucking disturbing.

Because it's literally a rite of adulthood and something that happens naturally for almost literally 99% of people, and of the remaining 1% most go out of their way to avoid it for religious reasons.

cnn.com/2019/04/08/health/japan-sexual-inexperience-intl/index.html

>About 1 in 4 Japanese adults in their 20s and 30s is a virgin,

thats a lot of weirdos

cope harder, dickdriver

it's not him replying you dumb fuck

Its “fucking disturbing” that you care so much about someone elses personal life.

>our society considers to be the beacons of moral authority and temperance - they're called priests
Maybe a few hundreds of years ago

I don't care about having sex 3D woman disgust me , but i do care about a bunch of unvirgin retard invading the board .

Do you have a girlfriend/wife? Friends? Anyone you talk to on a regular basis?

strawpoll.me/18483567
strawpoll.me/18483567
strawpoll.me/18483567
strawpoll.me/18483567
Remember to take part in the new census.

>Do you have a girlfriend/wife?
Mate, I just told you that I haven't had sex in a decade.
>Friends? Anyone you talk to on a regular basis?
What does this have to do with sex?

If you were a school teacher, and the parents of your class' children found out you were a virgin, do you think they wouldn't demand your resignation and run you out of town?

>Incels looking down on others incels

sasuga Yea Forums

Attached: 0_yM-CVsHainHSfO-S.jpg (285x337, 16K)

Good thing we aren't just our genes then. Genes strive to replicate because they're replicators - it's literally the only thing they can do. Our choices, however, are considerably more broad.

why would i sacrifice peace of mind for a hole

>want to pass on my genes and have children
>socially awkward
>going out and finding a suitable mating partner seems like a pain in the ass
>maintaining a spousal relationship long after procreation seems like an expensive pain in the ass
>the very likely possibility of a divorce seems like an even more expensive pain in the ass

Why can't there be like a welfare program for guys like me who just can't be bothered going through the full process?

Attached: 1350007316889.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

Only because I don't want you to shoot up the next public gathering I go to

>i'm totally happy and fulfilled i swear LOOK AT HOW HAPPY I AM I PLEASE BELIEVE ME
Whatever helps you cope I suppose.

Funny how so many anons with fulfilling sex lives somehow have several hours a day to get mad at virgins on anime imageboards.

Attached: 21f092ba631d3dd307a51e4137378fb8cd40e01781eb9262f02394920deb5a43.png (1280x720, 1.58M)

see

>pretending to be a virgin on the internet for attention
We /whine9k/ now

Worldwide, most people are also hideously impoverished. So count your blessings. Also, since that statistic is likely inflated by including women, who lose their virginity at a much higher ratio than men, you can consider yourself a little less unlucky user.

>75% virgins
So this thread really is virgins pretending to be normalfags and shitting on other virgins?
Why tho?

Attached: 1562545797972.png (877x1213, 1.37M)

>late 20s
>everyone is either already married or in a long term relationship
It's over.

Attached: 1559840994039.gif (245x184, 1.32M)

Insecure people.

Because if you at least have a healthy social life and social bonds outside of sex, it's more believable that you could live without it

tough luck faggot, i'm doing it

Are you retarded? Of course they wouldn't, why would the parents care about the teacher not fucking? Is this the illusion that all of you sex-obsessed freaks have?

Worldwide, they still have far more money, influence and power than a bunch of NEETs living off welfare should ever have.

Why do you want children if you don't want to raise them? Is the your need to spread your autistic genes that pressing or what?

>pretending

Have sex posters are frustrated trannies hoping to shame people into fucking the holes where their dicks used to be.

You don't have to believe me. I can only laugh at you.
I hardly talk to people outside of the internet.

Attached: wave.gif (494x672, 394K)

>it's over
for them

I know Yea Forums is detached from reality but fucking hell, this post takes home the gold medal.

You're right, some people aren't good looking, some are outright grotesque, some have confidence issues, some want to focus on work and don't have time for lovers, some haven't found someone to love. In all cases there is something wrong with them. However it means they have flaws that can or can't be fixed, just like everyone else, they just happen to be flawed in the aspect you seem to be obsessed with, because you got fucked at prom by some chad that left you the morning after and now you're trying to justify it to yourself that it wasn't that big of a deal. So now you have to call everyone who is a virgin "disturbing". You're more pathetic than everyone else in here, I'll be honest.
>1% most go out of their way to avoid it for religious reasons
What a low IQ way of seeing things.

>they didn't mention anything about being happy and fulfilled, just said they didn't feel this "void" from not having sex
reading comprehension is pretty key user

who else based schizoid here and only feels comfortable completely alone?

>nobody started posting loli yet
Come on, it's the most effective way to make the mods nuke a thread. You can even use SFW loli!
By the way, I wish we could have Sora no Method threads.

Attached: ce7048ce17afe89193188d1fbe7ce34c.png (470x773, 247K)

give it a few years and then you'll watch most of them go through divorces and ugly break ups

Attached: 1563967877007.jpg (1920x1080, 338K)

As a man it's your privilege to be able to date down.
However if you do that, you better be rich because they're going to expect you to be their sugar daddy.

Unless it's a catholic school, they're going to think you're a presexual pedophile or otherwise generally deranged.
It's a marker of mental health to be in a long-term relationship, and to have never been in a relationship at all? Unthinkable, there's something wrong with you and you're up to something. My kid's in danger, Doris grab my shotgun!

Not the first time a teacher is caught diddling kids.

This thread is more deranged than the hxh and snk generals combined

>user A clearly expresses he has no interest in having sex and therefore is not an incel
>user B: “have sex incel”

>too lazy and selfish to get a partner
>too lazy and selfish to take care of your spawn
Why the fuck should anyone let you procreate?

Guys you need to watch this video, this the perspective on virginity from a REAL normalfag not like the wannabes in this thread.
youtube.com/watch?v=TXNrMUd8JPg

Attached: 1542293809669.jpg (960x720, 66K)

I can only assume you guys are trolling. Unless you're in a wheelchair or something there is no way you can be a virgin in the tinder age.

Well glad I managed to make your day a bit better. You obviously need it.

Literally nobody in the professional world gives a shit about your sex life. Unless you're a hooker or something.

Important enough to give birth to you

No fucking kidding and thats saying a lot

It's just the the uggos that aren't having sex. Every pretty Japanese girl in Japan has had sex and most likely at a very young age. Countries like Japan and Korea are much less forgiving for ugly people.

Enjoy your misery!

Attached: noa smug.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

>God
closed the tab there

Seriously?
It's a common job-interview question to be asked if you have a wife or kids. Businesses that consider themselves family-friendly or family-oriented will pass you over if they find out you're alone.

How am I not supposed to be disturbed by your lack of a proper social life? You don't have any friends or lovers that would suggest a level of maturity necessary to be a functional adult

see

You have a bigger purpose, user.

And the same to you.

>this thread

Attached: 1550015326618.png (1246x724, 417K)

come on user, bait has to be somewhat believable.
crossboarders

More like they want to know you are tied down to a mortgage so they can bend you over and take their turns.

At least those threads are actually about anime and manga.
It's time to crash this thread with no survivors.

Attached: 201.jpg (1280x1817, 446K)

no i don't. miss me with your sky daddy shit.

Protect your energy, user.

>Virgin
>Mentally ill
Why am I not surprised

They ask if you're single, not if you ever fucked.
Besides, most buisnesses consider it an upside if you're single because you won't need as much time off for your familiy and you're just more flexible in general.

Bless you user and godspeed.

This doujin was great

>Unvirgin
>An idiotic cunt
Yep no surprise here .

and i feel great, what are you gonna do about it faggot? i even managed to dodge conscription thanks to it.

Keep going.
>How am I not supposed to be disturbed by your lack of a proper social life?
You stop being paranoid.

Attached: smug chino.jpg (1920x1080, 192K)

Attached: 1555134788751.jpg (1000x1399, 1.11M)

based

I should start collecting the hard hitting image collections. This thread has gone for long enough.

Attached: 1550001638288.jpg (847x1251, 235K)

>there are people who actually think being a virgin is anything worse than a net neutral posting on Yea Forums
>there are people who care about wether or not other people are “functioning adults” posting on Yea Forums

Yea Forums 2

>this is what American virgins actually believe
In my country, about 30% of all adults are single. If our businesses were so obsessed with our marital status, they'd have no employees left.

Have sex and make childrens anons, don't disappoint your family and ancestors.

that's that you get for not scaring them off on time. now the whole board is like that. enjoy the shithole you created faggots

Like I said, it's the ugly people. If you've ever been to Japan, you'll see plenty of couples all around, and it's usually more attractive people. All of the women you'll see that are married are more attractive, and their husbands are usually attractive as well, and you can tell that he most likely has a decent job, because it's expensive as fuck to have kids, especially when most women quit work once children are born. Nobody gives a shit about the bottom tier uggos and whether or not they have sex.

Attached: 53678546_335899307130513_8368192811312771959_n.jpg (750x750, 108K)

Thank you, keep going.

Attached: 4.jpg (1057x1500, 231K)

>implying I can

It's not just having sex. It's being socially capable of being a part of society and contributing to it. Sex is a signifier of being mentally sound enough to do these things, though not the only one.

Attached: 5.jpg (1057x1500, 230K)

Fuck you, I was forced to be born in this terrible world and I owe these faggots nothing

It all fell apart when moot allowed naruto threads and /pol/ became the largest board with the elections. man cannot protect the dam from god's wrath.

Attached: Commision; Nyauka & Miri. 2019 by MilkEngine.png (2400x1466, 2.43M)

>losing arguments
>start spamming

Oh this is rich.

The normalfags are seething

Who are you quoting?

Attached: 1549944365846.jpg (646x505, 124K)

This is actually on topic for this board.
Look, she's having sex!

Attached: 14.jpg (1057x1500, 415K)

At least im top 1.4% in something

>losing arguement
What fucking arguement exactly? This thread is cancer and doesnt belong on Yea Forums there was no meaningful arguement to be had one way or the other

I never lost my virginity because I never lose.

Attached: 1564314674541.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

These are some terrible panties if they just rip like that

Attached: 15.jpg (1057x1500, 508K)

>imagine thinking this is true.
For reference I am 22 and still a virgin. I used to lurk on /fa/ and keep myself looking presentable at all times, but I just do not have the social skills or ability to interact with normalfags.

Attached: 16.jpg (1057x1500, 430K)

/fa/ is a meme. i just wear over-sized t-shirts and jeans and no one cares. /fit/ is where it's at.

You also need to work on your social skills, genius. Also
>getting advice from /fa/
I'm sorry.

Chad didn't have any experience when he was a gradeschooler, but he still had plenty of confidence.
Confidence comes from within.

Attached: 21.jpg (1057x1500, 422K)

jokes on you, oversized fits are becoming more fashionable, although you're most likely still doing it wrong.

Attached: 28.jpg (1057x1500, 495K)

Attached: 29.jpg (1057x1500, 451K)

does the virgin incel just start spamming porn when he gets uncomfortable and starts throwing an autistic fit?

>he still had plenty of confidence.
No, he built confidence from the world constantly smiling upon him. People are friendlier, friends are more attainable, and girls are more approachable, all if you were born beautiful.

And if you missed out on that relationship-building experience in your formative years, whether it was passive or by deliberate effort to socialise, you're fucking hobbled for life.

it's comfy either way. tight shirts feel uncomfy and gay.

/fa/ is so out there but I'm always amused of the sneakers, loose jeans and a polo shirt wearing Americans that think Europeans dress gay

You'll never have sex this good.

Attached: 33.jpg (1057x1500, 440K)

Does porn make you uncomfortable?

Attached: 34.jpg (1057x1500, 436K)

And how do you suggest I do that?

>not having sex = total isolation and comparable to solitary confinement

Attached: 4chan reactions.jpg (600x600, 78K)

This is the treatment a shitty thread receives. if you want to wah wah about p0n0s in verbuga then go to Yea Forums or /r9k/

Attached: 1549947141072.jpg (960x720, 131K)

Honestly, no. I've had sex with plenty of women, both normal and prostitutes. One of the prostitutes includes a JAV actress, so I have no problem with porn whatsoever.

There are loose fits that are fashionable, and then there are fits like this guy is describing like boot cut jeans and polos that look awful

Attached: 20190303181309277_500.jpg (500x667, 106K)

There is literally nothing wrong with having sex.

neither will you

Kill yourself

But that's not true. We all knew people growing up who had unwarranted confidence in their abilities. A person's internal mental state is determined internally by the individual. Both eastern and western mysticism as well as contemporary science are all in agreement on this.
You have a choice, you can:
1) change your situation
2) accept your situation
3) end your situation
Whatever you do, please spare us from your whining.

Kill yourself unvirgin scumbag .

>423 posts
Bravo Yea Forums, astounding. I'm gonna blog too.
Literally stop caring, problem solved. My virginity doesn't define me because I don't let it define me. I'll have sex if I fall in love with someone and that someone falls in love with me, otherwise there's no point.

Attached: 1561072786204.png (866x631, 312K)

Honestly I wish your parents had the same view on sex as you.

Why is this thread not fucking nuked yet?

Attached: 1551788573599.jpg (754x1024, 76K)

>just b urself bro

Because you need to vote
strawpoll.me/18483567

Of course, 2D is superior and this girl fucks like a champ thanks to ancient demon magic. Enjoy the show, your roasties can't compare to this.

Attached: 35.jpg (1057x1500, 400K)

I hope the numerous STD you have kill you .

I already did

Attached: 1551812531425.jpg (526x728, 84K)

Mods are lazy as fuck today, no idea why I'm not banned yet.

Attached: 38.jpg (1057x1500, 369K)

>I don't need sex when I have escapism!
>Of course I'm mentally ill, why do you ask
of course

If you fuck 1 escort, you'll still act and feel like a virgin.

If you fuck 20+ escorts, your virginness is going to start to fade away.

Neither anime nor manga is being discussed in this thread. Why does it exist?

Attached: 1553825854126.jpg (720x645, 66K)

incel

Why are so few people contributing to this thread?

Attached: 1552851329300.png (501x460, 171K)

Seething 3D whore is seething

But I don't hate women

Seething 3D virgin is seething

Get a new buzzphrase.

If we say you hate women, you hate women. Over.

Attached: 1518918802856.jpg (960x720, 117K)

Keep seething.

I'm not the one throwing an autism fit right now in an attempt to get the thread nuked because I can't handle being told the truth

Well all right then.

>there are people that take pride in never having sex
lmao. they've just convinced themselves it isn't good because they know they don't have the means of ever getting it. basically tsunderes about sex.

Me too.

>parents nearly bankrupted themselves with IVF
>on the 9th try (you only get 10 attempts) they got me
For my own sake and theirs, I wish I had never been born. As it stands, I'm just waiting for them to die before I kill myself.

Attached: 1539323452473.jpg (339x389, 162K)

Attached: 1548313321930.webm (1080x1080, 2.94M)

I sympathize with this.

This thread was doomed from the starting post and you should know better. Off with you.

Now this is truly disgusting

>tfw out of shock factor images
Any day now, mods

Attached: 1540729839863.jpg (640x427, 211K)

I'd give it a try.

Attached: mmm pancake.webm (1067x600, 2.86M)

>Not posting loli
Is loli illegal in your fags country?

Attached: 81bb253fdc015fee83c5c2877836c284.jpg (723x1023, 354K)

Actually started watching this show because of this thread and holy shit I already hate this twat.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. - 01 [1080p] (00_14_04.136) 0013.png (1920x1080, 1.48M)

Attached: sample-a1f01547f1b141757498416c10aa6bf0.jpg (708x1000, 164K)

>it only took over 470 posts for someone to actually talk about the show

I am permanently stuck at home anyway due to health issues so i don't give a fuck about the societal judgement of being a vergin in my late 20s.

All my virgin bitterness went away when i noticed just how many relationships around me failed and left the people (mostly the men) soulless sad husks.

>seeing a small snapshot of a persons life that looks undesirable
>virgin good! Sex bad!
whoa...so this is the power of wizardom...

>we finally get an on topic response
I'm seriously running out of things to post. Where's hentaiposter?

Attached: 1551766112925.webm (432x768, 1.94M)

What is like to have sex at 30s?
Does your libido fluctuated as you aging?

i am 27 and i am also a big beta virgin in brazil. i guess i could pay a whore at any time but i just dont feel like wasting money.

That's not a loli body.

it's a hard sell

It pretty much completely goes away.
If you didn't have sex as a teenager and in your early 20s (especially before the proliferation of easy-access pornography), you missed out on the whole point of it.

Technically, distribution is illegal around here.

I'm amazed that it took me this long to see an image of the worst way of serving dessert on the internet. And it seems so obvious in hindsight.

>hentaiposter banned
>thread still up
What the fuck, mods?

Attached: 1546245564195.webm (544x960, 2.95M)

I don't know what the mod interface looks like, but they rarely care about context. They're just drones who delete or ban reported posts.

Honestly, the characters in this show are all adorable so far except for her. First impressions are that shes a scums wish/domestic kanojo tier girl so I'll probably just skip around her stuff. Another thing, why is everyone such a piece of shit in these kind of anime? Is Japanese high school just a irredeemable shithole?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. - 01 [1080p] (00_13_27.725) 0014.png (1920x1080, 691K)

>top percentile in the world of virginity and income
I'm pretty cool if you ask me.

the main characters I should say, the literature club are all qt's

>First impressions are that shes a scums wish/domestic kanojo tier girl
Guess who her VA is?

Attached: 1551682354179.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

I knew my underlying feeling of hatred came from somewhere. God, I fucking hate scums wish.

What she had with chink steve jobs makes me hard, though.
Is this bad?

You make it sound so easy, user. I can't even tie my own shoes confidently, how am I supposed to talk to women that aren't my mother?

Attached: (You).jpg (1280x960, 612K)

Indeed. Unless a pussy literally hits my dick by accident like I'm the TLR MC, nothing will happen.

is there a word for when you're such a sperg even if you did have sex no one would believe yoy?

Interact with people while seeing them as human beings instead of something to fuck/chads/ whatever other nonsense NEETs like to imagine, read proper books instead of autistic LN trash, and generally try to pay attention to others. You will probably never become a social butterfly, but you don't have to be one to be likable and functional.

A liar?

>this thread is actually going to hit the bump limit
sasuga mods

Weekly shitposting thread.

as a schizoid this thread is hilarious for me

No because people like to believe that the world is as simple as internet memes tell them it is.

>hentai poster stopped
>loli poster stopped
>thread still here
This is a bad thread.

This. Hard to believe that some of (You) are so resistant to the idea of change that you retsort to spamming hentai and lolishit in an attempt to disregard real advice.

Kys normalscum

Delete the fucking thread already you useless mods

Attached: 1546370502053.jpg (1439x1436, 659K)

Sex sucks. You get all sweaty.

Fuck off nigger.
Also fuck mods for actively keeping this thread alive.

Attached: 1565706164417.jpg (1817x1055, 149K)

The thread belongs on /r9k/, dumbass. Take your generic Dr. Phil shit there.

Attached: 1547596890045.png (649x323, 21K)

Maslow's hierarchy was a mistake

I am 34 and I have been fucking escorts since I have 24 (If I have saved the money, I could buy a fancy car).
It didn't improve my social skills, I am still a weird friendless dude and of course, I still consider myself a virgin.

At beginning I felt ashamed... but I did it again - I wonder if people who do drugs feels the same - but now a days is like buying ice cream. You don't need it to survive, but you do because you like it, some times you eat your favorite flavor, some times you want to try new one.

Attached: 1564127351422.png (1718x1486, 1.18M)

>just b urself
>real advice

not that surprising when you consider over half the board is underage

I haven't watched any of these but I'll be damned if I'm not head over heels over these girls' designs, especially Hanabi. Why are they bad people?

Aww did I hit a nerve, bitter virgins? I wonder if you are all introspective enough to know why.

>shitting thread up with worthless normalfag fit-in guide
>real advice

Attached: 1546482440682.jpg (764x740, 96K)

>I still consider myself a virgin
Well you're not, fuck this whole "I identify as X" bullshit.

I mean I'm not a virgin but whatever helps you think you're a good person.

>this thread is offtopic, fuck off
>y-you just don't like the truth!
>incel!
lmao

the only one I think is a shitty character is the blonde, the rest so far are adorable and it seems just like a regular romance anime that actually seems like it intends to give out by the end instead of just a kissu instead.

Because you're annoying

>I still consider myself a virgin
You're not, you're beyond used goods, you're the male equivalent of a roastie and you deserve no sympathy.

Pretty much.
See

>bitter virgins

Attached: projecting.jpg (276x183, 6K)

>roastie

Can you please just go back to Yea Forums

Attached: 1555051562138.jpg (495x600, 269K)

He should worry more about the economy than promoting brainwashing anime

Looking at the way you post you are a 3DPD , probably a whore afraid of virginity and purity .

>anime about girls wanting to have sex
>anons tell incels to have sex
>this thread is off topic!
you want to try again, retard?

how is that related to anime you mongoloid?

>thread hit bump limit
>won't get deleted by mods
At least flood it with loli, please.

>this thread hit over 500 posts
seriously what the fuck are mods doing?

Attached: 1558352318902.jpg (557x589, 49K)

>roastie is now a Yea Forums term
Since when, you fucking roastie?

You want to know how I know you have never socialized?

Oh yeah because this entire thread has clearly been discussing the show

>It didn't improve my social skills
No shit, a hooker doesn't care if you're a mouth breathing retard who can't speak, it's for the money.

keep projecting

>ANIME about GIRLS wanting to have ANIME sex
>this thread is on topic!

Attached: 1564736113588.png (520x394, 513K)

If you're a man this post is hilarious, otherwise predictable

200% based.

>ANIME sex
Whoa...so this is the power of autism...

No an autist would actually havr talked about the fucking show and not instantly dived headfirst into /r9k/ tier bullshit.

>thread hit bump limit
>banned hentai poster
>banned loli poster
>didn't ban /r9k/ niggers
And then people say that we invited retards here and never tried pushing them away. Thanks hiromoot.

Attached: 1553006018039.jpg (1073x1053, 358K)

>thread about a fight in anime
>"heh you autists have never been in a REAL fight."

maybe the mods want you to have sex

That basically sums up this thread yes.

this

Yea Forums is dead. If only the mods could do what the board wants and needs.

>mods are /r9k/ posters
You know, I never thought of that being a possibility.

Attached: 1552787421648.jpg (447x393, 125K)

>Tfw had sex since 16
>28 and haven't met a chick since 25.
This is arguably worse than being a neversex. Why are there no mangas about dudes who lost their mojo?

>he doesn’t know
It’s kind of well documented that there is a clique of mods who are from other websites such as reddit

Funny, it's the opposite for me. I haven't cared ever since I stopped having sex.

3 years, wow man how did you survive

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-06_10-49-50.png (339x370, 130K)

There is a place that has mods that do just that for the most part. Sadly it got nuked along with the rest of 8ch

Virgin or not virgin I love all you anons

Attached: 1555721523143.jpg (1280x720, 146K)

I honestly don't know, I probably only get off once a week at best. I also sunk 100% of my time on self improvement, expanding my hobbies, and working my ass off. Now I have little if any time to date, but it's not a big deal past the first year.

Pretty sure he was being sarcastic

>loving shitposters who should fuck off to their board
fuck you too

Just because they are doing it for money, it doesn't mean you can't have a good conversation.
Well, there are some kind of services in countries like China and Japan where men pay to women just to talk, but it would be to much autism, even for me.

Attached: D_sYvfUU4AAyGjb.jpg (656x960, 68K)

I dunno some people go fucking nuts over that judging by this thread.

>who should fuck off to their board
Thats a good start, i suppose.

According to one retard yes, i suppose.

Thanks.

The mods literally are part of r9k and pol discords.

Attached: 1565264262559.webm (638x720, 410K)

Weak shitters who can't live without pussy.

Attached: tesla.jpg (800x1031, 253K)

Yeah, but you're missing the point. To improve socially you need to practice and learn social navigation, which is the primary principal of game. To do that you need to be able to woo women, unlike in manga where the MC just falls into the girls pantsu.

Attached: domo.png (1200x675, 466K)

Good thread, I'm looking forward to more.

>muh sekrit club
fuck off, user. This isn't your hugbox

Mr janitor, tear down this thread

Attached: 1522484837036.jpg (640x480, 48K)

it's already on pg 8 and past bump limit, what's the point?

Other boards used to be full of anime-watching virgins though

Not that guy but I used to want it. I just gave up. Everything in life is relative, desires included. If some reward takes a disproportionate amount of investment to obtain, you stop seeking it. Nobody wants anything in absolute terms, only relative to some alternative.

Half of them are just going along with any and every argument just for a bit of fun.

That chart is literally just some guy's headcanon. It's not grounded in ANY scientific work whatsoever. It doesn't actually mean shit. Do you see any numbers there? Just a meme peddled to retards like you in lieu of actual understanding of human behaviour and neurology.

>blatant off-topic thread hits bump limit and will be archived
mods are fags, prove me wrong

have sex

How many times do you need to be told that it's not the physical act of sex that matters?

birth rates go hand on hand with the economy, retard.

Every board is /v9keddit/ nowadays. Mods won't do shit because an easily accessible monoculture of crossboarders is better for traffic than distinct, xenophobic board cultures.

Do you know how to speak without bursting into memes like a faggot with tourettes?

>massive global rule 8 violations
>mods don't care
Based mods, who are fucking retards, unpaid, lazy as shit, and don't know what they are doing.

>abloo bloo bloo muh hugbox
fuck off

What does offtopic shitposting have to do with "hugbox"?
This is not a shitposter hugbox anyway, moron.

being told to have sex because a manga is about girls all wanting to have sex is not off topic, anons