Imagine being so autistic that you unironically consider this piece of shit series good

Imagine being so autistic that you unironically consider this piece of shit series good.

Attached: code-geass-1120652-1280x0.jpg (1280x704, 70K)

but I unironically consider this piece of shit series good.

You had to be there

I thought Yea Forums was made up of 100% autists...

>unironically
Autism.

> Muh nostalgia
Kill yourself you piece of shit, even Eva is better than this garbage & that show is complete trash.

Poor OP must've jobbed to Lelouch's genius.

It's definitely a second wave thing.

During the airing of the first series the consensus was pretty much mixed to positive.

Holy fuck all good will anyone had to the show completely fucking tanked during the airing of the second though.

It's like the opposite of Symphogear
> People shit on Symphogear during season one & it becomes universally beloved with later seasons
> People circlejerk Code Geass, anyone that isn't a mindless drone shits on Code Geass during S2

If this show sucked you wouldn't be posting about it. It would have fallen into obscurity.

It hasn't. It's a classic, and you're being contrarian for (you)s.

It's fucking mad. Out of nowhere it's seemingly all regarded as an all time classic.

That second season might be the worst follow up and ending to a series ever made.

But it is unironically good.

Yea Forums is a Geass and Naruto board

chode gayss was always shit

>b-but muh hugbox and memes
Nope, still shit even with Yea Forums

If you were around for it, you'd understand. And it isn't considered a classic because it is good, it is considered a classic because of how fun it was to watch with Yea Forums.

This, same with Kill La Kill

Code Geass R2 is unironically too smart for Yea Forums

Its not just good, its true masterpiece

JIBUUN WOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1446686881925.jpg (1440x1080, 83K)

I was there. The show got ripped to shreds every week with how increasingly stupid it got.

Now everyone unironically loves it.

Seems like it which is hilarious since its not like R2 was some intellectual masterpiece that was hard to decipher. All of the "sudden" twists (Flying ships, Mechas with superweapons, Existence of Geass order, FLEIJA bomb, Black Knights betraying Lelouch, Marianne being alive, Charle's retarded plan, Lelouch & Suzaku overcoming their differences, Nunnally wanting to live simple life in contrast to Lelouch etc.) were all foreshadowed in the 1st season.
Everything people bitch about in the second season was either already present in the first one or set up during it.

Some people are just permanently assblasted because their favourite girl did not win or that both Lelouch & Suzaku had character growth & actually matured during it unlike your usual one-dimensional Sunrise shitters that remain pretty much unchanged from beginning to the end.

Because contrary to popular belief and memes CG like most shows is better watched binged where you don't autistically analyse ever irrelevant plot hole.

So I'm an autist because I don't mindlessly accept any old shit flung at me...

Solid logic

Okay faggot, time to put your money where you mouth is. Start listing the plot holes CG has, I'm confident that most of the shit on that list will have been explained but you have been too retarded to pick it up.

Geass Sunday was the best.

It was the peak of Yea Forums's glory.

What are you going on about. I just implied I don't care about plot holes, because if there are any they'd be so minor to be irrelevant (or deliberate to make for a better viewing experience).

I love how everyone forgot that infamous chess scene and the endless spam of posts laughing at Lelouchfags