Virgin rival vs chad rival

Virgin rival vs chad rival

Attached: 1552690001741.png (2508x2028, 915K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/a/search/image/3-leNNWGg_3yFVhV32suZg/
boards.fireden.net/a/search/subject/The Best Shonen Rival/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Unironically true.

Yami and Noelle's hot brother should fuck.

god I wish I could kyoani all bnhafags

Same poster under different IPs

exactly

BASED YUNO the best shonen rival

Attached: 1524199471297.jpg (809x1200, 255K)

I like Asta and Yuno - it's refreshing to see two competitive but supportive bros who don't let anything drive a wedge between them. It really captures a healthy form of rivalry that I've always wanted to see in manga.

I also like Izuku and Bakugo. They have an interesting dynamic and are reflections of each other in thematically meaningful ways. Bakugo himself is a dynamic and reasonably complex character who brings a lot to the table by sustaining the rivalry on his own complexities. While less complex and dynamic, Izuku is fundamentally compelling and the relationship driven by their clashing ideals and personalities is a treat to see grow and evolve.

You're just an asshurt nobody without a fraction of the emotional value provided by either of these relationships. Your taste is shit and so are you.

Naruto vs. Sasuke is literally the archetypal CHAD rivalry, while Vegeta vs Goku is the archetypal virgin one

seethe kyotranny

>Yuno
What the fuck is the actual point of this character? The only good part about him is that he's not a fucking edgelord, but that probably would have been a better choice since he has no personality the speak of. No interesting lines of dialogue, no interesting development, and no interesting goals or motivation. The only "development" he has is just constant powerups out the ass. Everytime he appears on screen after disappearing for 50 fucking chapters he has a new power putting him at or above Asta's level, with no effort required because he's canonically the chosen one. Oh yeah, and almost everything he says revolves around Asta. Every time he appears after his 50 chapter naps he always, without fail, says something about surpassing Asta or becoming the Wizard King instead of him. Hell, he only wants to be the Wizard King BECAUSE of Asta's influence, and Asta is the only one with an interesting motivation as to why he wants that. He's even worse than that featless jobber Leopold, because at least Leopold has a personality. He is easily the worst rival I've seen in a shounen and makes garbage like Bakugo look good in comparison.

But Yuno himself is trash tier. The Asta-Yuno rivalry is top-tier in the way it's structured, but Yuno is basically a non-character.

STOP USING MY FUCKING POST AS A COPYPASTA

Why the fuck is the MHA faggot who yells so much a fan favorite? I watched up until AFO fourth OFA and his entire character seemed like it could be summer up "I'm mad and yell because reasons"

shitposting aside, that image is 100% true.
Deku has the most boring flowchart rival a mc can have, while Asta and Yuno are believable competitors. reminds me of me and my friend both trying to be the top scorer of our school.
of course f/a/ggots can't relate.

Top kek if Yuno is a shit character by your own words, then the rivalry is trash period.

See what I said here: Their dynamic is refreshing by nature as well as entertaining in its own right. It's not that Yuno has no character whatsoever - just that he has no character outside of his rivalry. He serves the narrative purpose of creating and sustaining that dynamic, so while he's a shit character overall the relationship created manages to be pretty damn good.

>buzzwords: the post
you've managed to say absolutely nothing of value while trying so hard to sound intelligent, it's kinda adorable

See, I know I'm falling for shitty bait here but I'll bite. Using simpler language so you can't pretend I'm hiding behind "buzzwords" (and by the way I don't think you even fully understand what that means):

Asta and Yuno are actual friends. Unlike a lot of rivalries they stay friendly and don't hate each other. They actually support each other and want the other to grow stronger. The tension comes only from the competition itself and in the end they're bros. It's just cool to see that for once.

Bakugo is an interesting character and makes for a lot of conflict. Izuku is harder to call "interesting" because he doesn't change much and isn't too hard to understand (though I would say he still is interesting) but there's a lot about him that is engaging and helps the audience connect with him. The two of them butt heads in some pretty cool ways and there's a lot of emotion built up there.

OP is a piece of shit because he wants to start shit and makes it out like you have to pick a side. Fuck him.

Vs the Thad Antagonist

Attached: 1561197554998.jpg (1067x1600, 409K)

>interesting
>hard to understand
>engaging
>pretty cool ways
>emotion built up
yeah still saying nothing

you're a woman aren't you?

>Antagonist
The two of them are hero for their own people.

>tfw can't make genuine criticisms of either without being labeled whateverfag even though i like both series

Attached: i blitzkrieged like ein abrißbirne.jpg (1296x730, 344K)

Do it user. I've been singing the praises of both because I'm trying to counter the black and white mentality here but I value criticisms that aren't just contrarian bullshit.

it's just retarded fangirls and homos (same thing) self lubricating over another "he looks like a sociopath at first but he's really sooooo complex and sensitive :)))))"

>Bakugou>>>Yuno
>Asta>Deku
Let face it Yuno as character is garbage Asta is the one lifting the rivalry while Bakugou and Deku are genuine rival

Better than "personality of wet Blanket" Yuno.

Weirdly, everything on the left side also applies to Endeavor, but more intensely and, since he's an adult, a pro hero and a father, way worse.

Yuno is just the taller, dark haired, calm rival character number 435.

yeah if you're a retarded fangirl or a homo

great meme shounentard, have an upvote

Asta and Yuno have a shit rivalry, them being friends doesn’t make it any more interesting. Especially since their dialogue is crap the same two sentences over and over

Even Homo wouldn't care about Yuno thats how fucking trash of character he is.

>I will beat you and became Magic Emperor
>NO! I'M GONNA BE MAGIC EMPEROR
Literally this

>Baku
>A good character
lol no, Baku is objectively the worst BNHA character. His entire world view is based on being better than 1 basically handicapped faggot and ones that handicapped faggot becomes a thread he starts throwing temper tantrums.
He is a voilent autist who shouldn't have any friends but the author just gave him friends or he wouldn't seen like a rival but instead as the sad baby he is.
Baku is only a rival to Deku because the author forces it so hard, not because Baku has proper relationship with Deku.

>objectively the worst BNHA character.
Retard doesn’t even know what objectively means

A recent rivalry that interested me is the one in fire force where Arthur is the autistic idiot instead of the MC

I don't think Yuno is a particularly good character by any means but at least his "cool" and stoic demeanour contrasted against the intensity of his rivalry with Asta is a good balance to have and shows meaningful nuance in the writing.

I don't think I need to comment on the fujobait from the other series

They aren't rivals

Bakugou is to complex to you huh? Well I guess that how i get with BCfag who think Yuno is good character or even decent.

Yuno is also a fujo bait tho not as strong as Bakugou

>Muh fujobait
Seems to me like the only ones who care about what fujos think are you fuckers. The fact that parts of the fandom spend too much time with his dick in their mouths does not diminish the value he brings to the story.

Also how the fuck is the pretty-boy Yuno not the biggest fujo-bait in existence?

>shows meaningful nuance in the writing.
Maybe if you’re 12

Yuno is fujobait in the manner that literally any male friendship between notugly characters are fujobait.
Bakugou is on the level of pandering trash just under kyoanus' gay swimming; obvious but pretending not to be.

>bakugou
>value to the story

Attached: 1550906552816.png (282x259, 167K)

t. buttblasted retarded fangirl (or homo)

No I'm dead serious. No character is as badly written as him. He makes no sense and the fact that such an irredeemable asshole has friends or gets any respect is basically a plothole. Only people who never have social interactions think you can get respect by insulting everyone and never making an attempt to communicate with people.
Lmao "I'M ANGRYYYYY!" Isn't complexity.

These kinds of terminological posts always strike me as some dumb shit

Like the way people on this board can't tell shonen and anything that has action it it apart, or acting like there's no difference between isekai and fantasy

Attached: images.jpg (243x207, 4K)

Enjoying black clover should put you on a list of individuals to be neutered

I think thats an ongoing joke

Again you don’t know what the word means

Because all MHA fans in the west are underage retards and unironically think he's complex. Other than that it's just people who want to fuck him or want Kirishima/Deku/some other character to fuck him.

>genuine rival

How? It's just Deku continually bothering and fanboying over a guy who doesn't give a fuck about him as a person and who fucking despises him. That's the most one-sided a rivalry could get. Deku acts like a beaten wife with fucking stockholm syndrome and Bakugou just wants him to fuck off out of existence.

Hori's favourite manga is nardo, that should tell you enough about why deku and bakugou are "rivals". (sasuke is my friend)

They are still both shitty shonens but this image does hold some merit.

Ah yeah, Deku vs Kacchan and Asta vs that one

bakugo is literally the product of a naruto and sasuke mpreg fanfiction

he has all the obnoxious aspects of the two characters without any of their rare qualities

what does chad mean

Cope

I do. Writing has objective standards, Baku is an incredibly forced that breaks logic. Baku shouldn't be liked by anyone at UA. He is anti-social, voilent and has no control over his emotions. But because he wouldn't be a good rival if he was a social outcast the Hori forced him some friends and forced Deku too respect him.
Baku breaks logic, and if a manga has no internal logic than we might aswell turn off our brain and accept everything (Oh my 7 quirks).

>this thread again

Attached: f73fda8f498b6037ef679ebbf23fbffe.jpg (236x231, 9K)

>implying attractive male characters = fujobait

You retards need to learn the difference between regular fangirls and fujos. Bishies don't necessarily attract fujos; weird homoerotic shit does.
Bakugou is more fujobait than Yuno because pretty much all the relationships he has with other guys are unrealistic as fuck and has some sort of weird dynamic to it. As other anons have said ITT, there's no logical reason why someone who's a severely autistic dick like Bakugou should have any friends, yet Kirishima hangs off him like a fucking leech, same with Deku's weird admiration for him in spite of his bullying which is like fucking catnip for abusefags. Kirishima and Bakugou's dynamic is closer to fucking Asta and Noelle's dynamic if I were to compare it to any BC relationship except if you kept Noelle as rude as she was in the early episodes, if not made her way more, and kept her that way and if Asta was way more obsessed with her.
Yuno on the other hand has a normal brotherly relationship with Asta and the only relationship he has which slightly delves into what could be considered gay territory is Klaus. But Klaus acts like that with everyone and comes across more as a loving big bro/senpai rather than thirsting after Yuno's dick.

That's why Bakugou is fujobait and Yuno isn't, Yuno is just 'handsome' and emo whereas Bakugou acts like a tsundere female love interest who needs a kind husbando to see underneath all his layers and give him a good dicking to fix his shit personality.

Reminder it’s a clovercuck that keeps spamming these threads, he’s trying to get people to like Black Clover, trying to be subtle about by putting in good tier instead of God tier, also notice its added after the other volumes

boards.fireden.net/a/search/image/3-leNNWGg_3yFVhV32suZg/
>”Shonen tier”
>But MHA Garbage shitter
>Masterpiece Black Clover >>>>>>>>>> Boku no trash and garbage academia

boards.fireden.net/a/search/subject/The Best Shonen Rival/
>”The Best Shonen Rival”

Chris that is sad.

How am I supposed to take it seriously when the story has to jerk him off hard to make it look like he's a serious rival for the guy who has the single best quirk on the planet that lets him unga bunga anything AND like six more.
It's just embarrassing when the story tries to talk about their childhood relationship like they were good friends who slowly grew apart when it was a bully who has legitimately tried to kill him in school and his gofer. The fat kid with the wings has a bigger claim to being good friends with him.

Attached: Amazing conversation skills Bakugou.jpg (557x331, 43K)

cope
retard