One piece on break next week

Attached: 03-04.jpg (1763x1300, 1.75M)

Other urls found in this thread:

tieba.baidu.com/p/6225978154
tieba.baidu.com/p/6224841628
desuarchive.org/a/search/filename/Posting rizu/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Uruka a best

Attached: 1554622656812.png (729x500, 513K)

>One piece on break next week
Ok?

I like all of them. Is that allowed? If you asked me to choose I'd either say Uruka or sensei but I'd really prefer you didn't because I think they're all cute.

Spoilers fucking when?

Uruka a s__t

I love Fumino.

Attached: 1547944234575.jpg (1044x1432, 243K)

Salt?
Smut?
Slut?

Uruka a soft! Soft and Cute!

Fumino, Asumi and Mizuki are the worst girls.

It's best if mafuyu doesn't steal this. Also, it'll be pretty damming if any of the three stooges finally notices how close sensei and nariyuki have gotten

Scandal arc will finally happen
It's a way for the incapables to be closer to their teacher

Every group picture they take looks awkawrd

Even if she only gets one page of screentime most fans will be more interested in it than the rest of the chapter. I hope she gets more though.

Attached: 1557757067852.jpg (750x1000, 89K)

I have never read Bokuben, but just looking at this picture I'm going to guess the blue haired girl with the braid will win. She looks like the safest choice.

Why isn't Fumino more popular? Her expressiveness is so endearing.

Attached: 0078-015.png (916x1300, 421K)

Same.

Attached: 1561830589648.jpg (1913x1772, 929K)

Mafuyu is an anomaly.

Best range of cute and funny reaction faces.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai - 13 [720p].mkv_snapshot_16.21_[2019.06.29_11.27.05]. (1280x720, 356K)

> One Piece on break next week

Attached: 1564980559354.png (116x123, 26K)

We're never getting out of wanamek.

>Bokuben
???

fucking false flagging foomers

Asumi is best though. Make her the only heroine and we would have another Nagatoro/Uzaki/cheeky gyaru wonder on our hands.

Attached: 1543888235469.png (890x1040, 920K)

Rent free

How is this manga? I don't like harem anymore but those designs look nice

We'll have another shit manga that gets old after 20 chapters?

Imagine how good Bokuben would be without Uruka and Asumi wasting chapters

We'll still have Fumino, so won't be that much better.

It has dyke eating udon.

Attached: 1537085471325.jpg (302x528, 80K)

-Murata is on the cover page helping people
-Kokushibou notes to Himejima that people who awaken the mark do not live past the age of 25
-He guesses Himejima is around 27 years old and says that he will die before the night is over
-Kokushibou offers to make Himejima a demon and in doing so will extend his life
-Himejima refuses
-Genya eats some of Kokushibou’s hair so that he can heal up
-Himejima vs Kokushibou is intense with neither side backing down
-Sanemi sews up his wounds and receives the mark
-His mark looks like a Windmill on his left cheek
-Sanemi and Himejima vs Kokushibou begins

Better than getting old after 3 chapters.

Based Kimetsufag

>false flagging
What does that even mean anymore?

Preview of next episode:
tieba.baidu.com/p/6225978154

Asumi is fine, though.

It really smells like newfags in here. Yikes.

Attached: 1548450338089.png (387x497, 70K)

Generic harem where nothing really happens. Most unique thing about it is having a teacher as part of the harem who steals the show from the rest.

wrong link
here: tieba.baidu.com/p/6224841628

It's cute but maybe that's it. It's not very funny for a romcom, drama arc are meh, romance still stuck in common route, and unrelated but threads are full blown autism these days. That being said the girls are cute enough that warrant a speedread.

Cute series with cute girls. Not much in the way of plot but if you're fine with that go ahead

Wow, nothing changes.

Attached: c106_20.png (1568x1145, 879K)

I thought she has always been popular before we're invaded by Sensei-fags from reddit.

Attached: 1565760035311.png (910x1035, 974K)

>always
She was. Was.

You thought wrong. She lost popularity because she's a boring, uninteresting character. Not even Japan gives a shit about her and Yea Forums followed suit. Reddit is unironically the only place where you can see people giving a shit about her now

>I thought

Attached: the moeyuki dilemma.png (579x382, 130K)

Calm down. She's second most popular in Japan.

That's nothing really worth noting when the most popular is 3x more so

>It's best if 22i try to put some effort into making the "main girls" kinda relevant

Speak for yourself. I never stopped liking Fumino and I'm definitely not alone in that. Note that Mafuyu became most popular on Yea Forums and reddit around the same time. Form your own conclusion there.

With less than 300 votes more than Uruka. It's almost like they're the same character.

Attached: deja vu.png (1568x4580, 3.3M)

It's worth noting because that means plenty still care.

Cute meme.

Mandatory reminder

Attached: On that day the fuminofags received a grim reminder.jpg (500x738, 154K)

If Uruka's arc sucks or is disappointing, she'll face a drop in popularity as people ether jump ship or drop her.

Exactly like what happened with Fumino, and for some reason people even jumped ship from Asumi even without her arc

Spoilers when

>even jumped ship from Asumi even without her arc
>from Asumi
??

Attached: 1517228933680.png (403x831, 204K)

Second most votes lost, which is well-deserved because she's been absolute shit ever since the first poll.

Rude and wrong.

Attached: 1521774437986.png (254x172, 40K)

>Character that get the least attention/worst arc loses votes
>Character who get the most attention/best arc win by a landslide
Wow who could have thought

>literally established by both numbers and manga comparison
>meme

Attached: MAHUYU.png (430x430, 273K)

They're just mad that they can't make up a reason to hate Uruka anymore since Fumino is exactly the same now.

You mean like what happened to Fumino? It's almost like they're the same character!

If that happens, balance is restored and Uruka will considerably have less come next poll. Time will tell, I suppose.

>next poll
Not happening.
The series is almost over anyways.

>exactly the same now
It's probably worse actually.

Attached: 191912900.png (1568x3435, 1.9M)

She literally became a combination of the worst parts of the other girls. Embarrassing.

Confirmed.

>She's second most popular in Japan
In that poll there is hardly a difference between being 2nd place or 5th place.

>Uruka is boring and has no chance
>Fumino is interesting and has a solid chance
(You)

>interesting
Pfft.

>muh uruka 2.0
Nobody is going to fall for your meme.

Deal with it.

>Speak for yourself
You first. You're pretty much alone with that opinion and Yea Forums only followed Japan's footsteps

There are more factors here then just the respective arcs. Having 4.5 times more votes then the 2nd place doesn't just happen because she had a good arc. Mafuyu could have had a bad arc and I am positive she still would have won by a slide.

Yeah, she isn't just interesting, but adorable, lovely, entertaining, meta like us, and should come full circle once she takes the final step to win the Moeyukibowl.

Different user, but Fumino is still my favorite. Who the hell are you to speak for all?

yeah, that's why people keep dropping her like it's hot

>Fumino has a solid chance.
That's all we can agree on.

It would fucking suck

Attached: 01.jpg (888x1300, 1.65M)

You're delusional. If I'm \alone, then Uruka must have negative fans in comparison, then.
>followed Japan's footsteps
Except the fact Sensei was most popular over a year ago and back then, Fumino was still more popular than her on Yea Forums.

so? No matter how many "different" anons appear, it won't change the fact Yea Forums doesn't give a shit about her in general.

Patrician taste is usually for non-commoners.

You sound frustrated and on edge.

Stop projecting.

>>Fumino is interesting
Miharu has better depth to her character and is more interesting then Fumino. I could understand cute, lovely, and all those other things. But interesting? You'd find more interest out of a blank piece of paper.

Attached: 5c28f99.jpg (289x175, 14K)

>still more shit than all girls except Mafuyu in general
Why are you tiptoeing around that?

Don't confuse massive circlejerking with a small group of anons with being thr majority user.

Meanwhile, Uruka is still worse and only has 1-2 fans who are extremely autistic.

that doesn't work when a girl loses popularity. It means she's too uninteresting/inferior to keep people supporting her and not jump ship onto superior girls.

>b-but Uruka
And there it is.

Just calling out what I see and hear.

>triggered urukafag
I knew it.

>hear
I'm glad you agree that the problem is with you.

Forget about Uruka. Both Yea Forums and Japan thought Fumino's arc was shit and that's where Fumino's popularity started to plummet.

Bandwagon is a thing.

>U-Uruka
She's just 300 votes behind. Their popularity is basically the fucking same thanks to that gap with Sensei.

Next he'll say your post is a proof of you being an Urukafag.

Uruka is the best wife

>hear.
Idiot

Bandwagoning happens in every series, but never to the extent of a girl suffering the heaviest popularity loss despite having an arc supposedly boosting her.

Objectively true

Attached: 1550148081870.png (912x1150, 1.05M)

Mafuyufags were the small but vocal group group. This is self-evident during summer when they tried to usurp Fuminofags. It didn't end in their victory, you know. Fumino dominated most by post count and activity. This was especially noticeable during November.

Spoilers fucking when?

>shills immediately after uruka hate is recalled
Someone is very triggered.

Hopefully any time now

it doesn't matter, Fumino only has 2-3 more fags than the rest of the non-sensei fanbases.
they're pretty much the same tier popularity wise.

The Fuminofag trying to shift the hate away?
Yeah, I agree.

>Same user Fumino hater
Me rolling my eyes at shit talkers. You try to bring her down, Fuminofags WILL bring you even lower.

ToC is a meme ranking.

That much is a fact.

Attached: c105_06.png (1568x1145, 675K)

My post wasn't even talking about Fumino, retard.

Kill yourself chink

Good thing the second poll is additional proof of the negative reception of the arc.

It happens. You know what also happens more often than not in situations like Sensei's? Spamming votes. MHA had one guy bragging about spending nearly 5k dollars to spam votes for his favorite character. Course he isn't only one but he's the only one who didn't keep it a secret.

You don't know that at all. You're just rationalizing. Besides, according to your opinion, she should have nil votes instead.

>You know what also happens more often than not in situations like Sensei's? Spamming votes
This again? Unless you have any sort of evidence you're just blowing hot air. The fact people didn't like Fumino's arc and dropped her support en masse still remains.

It wasn't a popularity poll.

You're not being truthful. It depends on a day and hour, but Fumino has, at least a handful or a bit more total when compared to the other 3 (excluding Mafuyu).

>Spamming votes
>we're going back to coping with Y-san theory
Fuck off user. Haven't you been btfo enough with that?

>MHA had one guy bragging about spending nearly 5k dollars to spam votes for his favorite character
>One autist would spend so much money to make the already most popular character even more popular.
>I don't even any fucking evidence but I am still going to push this meme
(You)

>the shit rankings in the ToC don't count
>popularity poll showing Fumino losing the most popularity despite covering her hyped Fuminovember arc doesn't count
I guess we'll have to settle with her just being a boring and uninteresting character all-around as the reason her former fans jumped ship.

>evidence
It shouldn't be hard to use your brain and apply a little bit of common sense. It's fine accepting Sensei is #1 as that's expected. But her numbers are definitely fishy. Even some non-Sensei waifufag Nips have found her numbers strange.

To be fair, the retarded fujo bought all those volumes to push bakugou, the already most popular character.

>he doesn't know
Newfag.

Yeah, but without proof like the one that appeared in the first poll, all discussion is meaningless and results should be taken at face value.

It's funny, they deny everything pointing to the reason why she lost votes.
>bad arc
Nah
>bad character
Nah
>1000 vote Y-san
Nah

Then what? She lost them for a reason.

>Second most votes lost
>In that poll there is hardly a difference between being 2nd place or 5th place.
They forget that 2nd place is a good position for character
>who have absolutely not the big screen time during 4-5 months like Mafuyu with a lot of chapters during this vote period "same last year".They are in deep denial about it.
>The first poll was a miracle that fumino was in 2nd position.
Even when tsutui gives her only fucking one arc and she get rarely her chapter solo. Nips still in love with her.
Now that tsutui starts to give her the same fanservice wait and see.

>triggered because the possibility is high and not impossible
Well, well.

You totally forgot to bring up the viz poll.

That’s not surprising though. Her arc made things more romantic than before and teased an actual Sensei end. None of the girls can compete with Sensei as an actual possibility. Senseifags just became much more vocal in response.

>They forget that 2nd place is a good position for character
Not when there's 11k difference in votes between 1 and 2 and less than 1.5k between 2 and 5.
It's just depressing for all heroines.

Yes user, keep hoping Uruka will have a shit arc, maybe it'll become true someday

>Early spoilers because the break last week, lads
>No spoilers yet
You fags are lying to me.

Attached: SSF.png (340x380, 102K)

>Even some non-Sensei waifufag Nips have found her numbers strange
That had nothing to do with a Y-san you inbred. They were surprised about the distrubution of votes. We've already fucking proven that Mafuyu absorbed votes from all the other characters and got most of the new ones too, which makes sense consindering the tine the poll was being held.
Now, if you don't have anything concrete to say, shut your trap and don't talk about shit you know nothing about.

What's actually funny is, Y-san theory is Fumino hater's theory. Going by their theory, Fumino pretty much didn't suffer a considerable drop. That would defeat their other theory of shit arc. Dun dun dun.

Why would western poll matter when we're talking about the fanbase on Yea Forums?

>>triggered because the possibility is high and not impossible
What? No, it's fucking annoying cause foomshits are the only retards pushing this meme and it was incredibily tiring in the first week when the poll released. You faggots were fucking btfo and the retarded Y-san coping stopped. Not in the mood for your shit inbred

People don't have the hope when it's already done. 22i doesn't like Uruka and it shows throughout his manga.

Well, according to Fuminofags there was absolutely no fucking way in hell the 1000 votes were for Fumino so it's all fine and dandy.

Because fumino is number one there.

We've been over this. It literally doesn't matter. When the other girls all lose votes from the first poll, it's meaningless to think any possible extra votes for sensei would make any difference.

>sugarcoating and lying
One channeler even went as far as saying 5-6k were fake.

And?

Please user, just kill yourself

Attached: gdsfg.png (1850x1304, 238K)

I'm sure you would like that to be true user.

Oh wow, one person said something this means this is true and it's a common opinion.
I guess all the people saying it was a natural result considering how shit the rest of the girls are don't count.

Oh boy, I can't wait until news of Mafuyu's dup votes comes to light. Hopefully e-peen blood boils and one of Mafuyu's manic fans outs himself.

It's already been one month after the poll, give it up.

You've been saying that ever since the results came out.
Maybe it's time to move on, user.

>One channeler even went as far as saying 5-6k were fake.
>Did you know that I fucked my stepsister yesterday in a closet and I nutted so hard I went to Narnia?
Look! It's on the internet, so it must be true, right?

It's obvious through your shit hate goggles faggot

> lie on the internet
You really think anybody would do that?
Preposterous!

Attached: 1561256108714.png (449x442, 151K)

Her mom is dead.

Like that Yaraon link they like to spam where someone posts prooflessly about multivoting to deflect Y-san to Uruka without she not even being mentioned. Delusional.

>tl;dr
Cringe.

>is getting mad
A theory is a theory and that nip wasn't alone. There were a dozen or more comments that discussed and humorously mocked how it was a contest of paper votes and power wallets.

You know she could still have her Y-san and still lost 1k votes, which is even more funny.

Pretty sure there's 4-5 of us

A theory is a theory and not a fact, hope you understand that.

>it finally happened
>damage control starts to sinks in
>senseifags try to act all cool and pretend they aren't seething because they are at the receiving end of "i told you"
>will find a way to play victim anyways
lel

Good to see Uruka is still making that faggot seethe with burning rage

Attached: 1565702810631.jpg (633x926, 261K)

Good. Reiji can hook up with Nariyuki's mom.

Uruka a SHIT

Uruka is a mistake.

Who?

So why are you mad?

>damage control starts to sinks in
Oh no, she has 3k duplicate votes. THE HORROR. HOW could this have happened. Now she only has 11k votes. Goddamn, senseifags btfo.

Judging by his obsession he probably will be like this until the end. It takes a lot to be posting more about someone you hate than what you like.

Attached: 1536822849226.png (220x220, 57K)

>samefagging
>dreaming about something that will never happen
Just accept that you got wrecked and move on.

Because pushing a baseless theory as a fact is retarded.

Both Fumino and Rizu are failed main heroines/poster girls. They both declined while Sensei got a huge boost. The Y-san thing is silly because it doesn’t slightly matter with a difference that big. It’s not even a real attempt at coping, it’s just deflection because the more important thing is the other girls decline and how only Sensei and imouto rose.

For starters, you're not selling your shit as a theory, secondly, you have literally zero sources other than
>He or she said this on an online board so it must be true somewhat, right?
and lastly, the entire Y-san bullshit was btfo in the following 1-2 weeks after the release. So, you bringing that shit back up again is highly annoying.

Either get yourself some sources other than
>he said this on the internet
>I don't like the results, therefore, a Y-san must be involved
Or just fuck off.

Kek, this. He hates Uruka more than he likes Fumino, truly pathetic

Too many. Maybe 3 on average even though it's usually always the same two Urukafags, one being the a shit repost guy and this guy who are behind majority of Urukaposts these days.

Attached: 1565092955767.png (737x603, 201K)

>baseless
Sure.

I get it. You're super mad because there's a decent chance it's true because that kind of ridiculous and historical high votes for a mediocre character in a low-mid tier manga is unbelievable.

S-SENSEIBROS?

The most fascinating about this one is how they're trying to feed fumino as much as possible.

I'm neither and I post in every Bokuben thread.

Attached: 1550826903269.png (481x387, 215K)

>Sure.
Post proof then, and I mean actual proof and not
>she has a lot of votes

Hmmm, tanlines.

Attached: mr yun 13c.png (850x850, 329K)

>You're super mad because there's a decent chance it's true because that kind of ridiculous and historical high votes for a mediocre character in a low-mid tier manga is unbelievable.
Yeah, I am so worried alright. I am literally shaking here.

Attached: dgffh.jpg (1861x173, 48K)

Actually, if that come to pass, chances are Mafuyu had multiple fans who spent in a ton of votes. So it would call her standing into question.

>muh samefag
huehue

>Says this when he's obsessed and seethes at Fumino all the time and uses Sensei out of convenience

Can't believe I'm wasting my time for this undeserving and shit fanbase.

Attached: 1554748683557.jpg (2000x800, 304K)

After all this time there are people who can’t tell the difference between distribution and total number of votes. It’s just sad at this point.

>theory that's clearly based on reasonable doubt
>p-post proof
>I AM NOT MAD!
Yikes.

Well, at least you know now. Maybe it's better this way...for you.

These day I'm just here for the spoiler. And we can't even have that 3 days after TOC, fucking depressing.

good thing you can't prove even one of them exists.

>there's a decent chance it's true because that kind of ridiculous and historical high votes for a mediocre character in a low-mid tier manga is unbelievable.
Mafuyu is only "that" popular in the context of Bokuben itself. Put her next to any other character from another series like Bleach, One piece, and on and she'd lose by a large margin. What (you) are complaining about is the distribution of votes in Bokuben itself, which by all means isn't even fishy at all considering the number of flags Tsutsui is giving her and the fact that she was already more popular by a decent gap.

The first poll had 21k votes and this one had 25k, that is just a 4k increase since the last poll and pretty much considered a normal increase. Difference being that in the second poll, Mafuyu absorbed most of the new votes and the votes the other characters lost.

No more sad than damage control and mental gymnastics to escape a possible harsh truth, I'm sure

>Actually, if that come to pass, chances are Mafuyu had multiple fans who spent in a ton of votes
How are you this fucking butthurt?

For your troubles.

Attached: c079_01.jpg (784x1145, 294K)

Attached: c079_02.png (1568x1145, 855K)

Just so this faggot, knows, his posts are all being saved to ridicule him in the future even more.

>uses Sensei out of convenience
Going back to this narrative won't work when you've been gratuitously attacking Senseifags since the second poll.

Attached: c079_04.png (1568x1145, 694K)

>chances are Mafuyu had multiple fans who spent in a ton of votes. So it would call her standing into question.
>switched over the thinking there are multiple
>call her standing into question
Can you be anymore rettarded. How old are you? 12?

Attached: c079_06.png (1568x1145, 967K)

>fuminofag got BTFO for trying to drag Uruka down to Fumino's level
>now he's arguing over his debunked Y-san theories
Kek

Never think never. It only takes one guy's e-peen to get the dominoes rolling. It's better accept the off-chance that it could happen. At least then the blow back will be minimal. Smug and conceit will only create a bigger backlash.

Attached: c079_08.png (1568x1145, 798K)

See

>blindly treats 21k as a genuinely honest baseline
How naive.

Attached: c079_10.png (1568x1145, 705K)

Attached: c079_12.png (1568x1145, 793K)

How is he wrong? Why wouldn't a guy bragging about spending $$$ for Mafuyu NOT cause people to question if Mafuyu had other Y-sans too?

>21k
The only confirmed Y-sans were 100 votes for Uruka and 1000 for someone else. These were confirmed. That is 1100 votes and makes it roughly 20k instead you braindead retard

Where?

Attached: c079_14.png (1568x1145, 731K)

Attached: c079_16.png (1568x1145, 759K)

>mad
>trigger
>seething
Nice.

>Fumino

Attached: 1460967223203.jpg (766x348, 106K)

? Uruka were already BTFO. Nobody likes Uruka.

Attached: c079_18.png (1568x1145, 805K)

>that we know of
Yes, I'm sure that's all there was and ever will be.

>Why wouldn't a guy bragging about spending $$$ for Mafuyu NOT cause people to question if Mafuyu had other Y-sans too?
because you turbo-autist, those are fucking lunatics are they are NOT common! How do you not understand the sheer retardation in your reasoning? You could literally apply your Y-san bullshit on "every" girl. Your theory is basically just this
>It's a "possibility" that Mafuyu could have one or more Y-san
>It's a "possibility" that Fumino could have one or more Y-san
>It's a "possibility" that Uruka could have one or more Y-san
>It's a "possibility" that Rizu could have one or more Y-san
>It's a "possibility" that Asumi could have one or more Y-san
>It's a "possibility" that Mizuki could have one or more Y-san
Your assumption applies to every girl and is not even based on anything. It's just a "feeling". There is nothing concrete there.

Fumino a best.

Attached: 76252691_p0.jpg (1800x2395, 1.85M)

They were confirmed by fucking Tsutsui himself too, so if there were more, we'd fucking know of it.

>wall of text M A D
>fuming over reasonable theory grounded in suspension of disbelief
Easy there. Don't pop a vein over this. Yeesh.

meant for this retard

It wouldn’t change anything at all. The retards pushing this theory seem to think the poll was like an election so foul play will delegitimise it. Doesn’t work that way with such a huge difference. Duplicate votes can’t remove votes from the other heroines. It’s a deflection tactic to try and move away from the idea that the others heroines lost popularity. It’s also perfectly possible and even likely that the other heroines had extra votes as well. Clearly Sensei does not need a boost to win and Jump and Tsutsui would know about duplicates so it’s not like it would boost her winning odds.

Yeah, all authors report everything because they are told every details.

If you think you hold any ground over this entire discussion by acting like that, you're retarded. I see your bullshit, so I call it out. You "assume" a Y-san "just because" but I could make that same reasoning for all the other girls. You cannot call "but maybe she could have a Y-san or more" a reasonable theory, it's based on nothing but your dislike towards the results
>I don't like the results, therefore, I have to cope with an imaginary boogyman.
It's pathetic.

>Yeah, all authors report everything because they are told every details.
And let me ask you. Why are you under the impression that if Tsutsui knew about 2 Y-sans in the first poll, he wouldn't know about any others in that same poll? You are starting to make less sense each time you post.

Difference is, a person who exposed himself to all will cause concerns and breed suspicion. It is basically free ammo to use against Mafuyufags, anyways.

Not really ammo, it only makes you look butthurt and it's a way to cope for other fags. At most, it's just annoying.

Nice trap narrative. Publisher informed him only one and not every sender that sent in 50-100+ is obvious and realistic.

>You're super mad because there's a decent chance it's true because that kind of ridiculous and historical high votes for a mediocre character in a low-mid tier manga is unbelievable.
No, that's what happens when that "mediocre" character is actually a much better character than the rest and the only unique/interesting thing about the series, so much that it becomes the sole reason the majority of the readers follow the manga and the distribution of votes is incredibly skewed as result.
Nisekoi with similar total votes had more evenly distributed votes because the girls were actually popular on their own and selling points for the manga, unlike Bokuben whose main heroines could never carry their series. I'm sure if Chitoge or Kosaki faced Mafuyu directly they'd win easily against her because Nisekoi is a lot more popular and mainstream, but that doesn't change the fact Mafuyu legitimately made history in Jump as Bokuben's savior.

However you slice it, "Mafuyufags BTFO" would become a thing and you guys wouldn't be able to say anything because they were right and you were wrong.

>Publisher informed him only one and not every sender that sent in 50-100+ is obvious and realistic.
>it's obvious and realistic
No, no it's not. How? What is wrong with you?

>implying he wouldn't
Senseifags already have become obnoxious and antagonistic in rubbing it in and shitpost Fumino, more so now thanks to the latest poll. If roles were reversed, yoy would definitely do the same thing.

Yeah sure, that's why this thread is the first time in weeks you've brought this Y-san argument back from its grave.
Only you care. Everyone else has moved on. Heck, Urukafags, Rizufags and Senpaifags accepted the results since the first day. Only you remain a butthurt Fuminofag.

You've been shitposting all this time too. Not like anything would change.

>Senseifags already have become obnoxious and antagonistic in rubbing it in and shitpost Fumino
Fuminofags have been the biggest fucking shitposters for months now. Using your victim complex here is not gonna work when (you) are the ones responsible for most of that.

You mean shitposting about duplicates to try and deflect from the fact that my preferred heroine lost votes after a long arc focusing on them. I wouldn’t even bring up the poll if I was a Fuminofag and just focus on popularity is irrelevant to the winner argument.

I haven't been in these threads since the anime ended and they still have the same fucking posts. What the hell.

Uruka is just as popular as Fumino

>Mafuyufags and Fuminofags care so much for popularity, they need it in order to validate their taste and invalidate other people's taste
I hate this fanbase and I'm ashamed to be sharing the same space.

>Fuminofags care so much for popularity, they need it in order to validate their taste and invalidate other people's taste

No, only Fuminofags do. Mafuyufags can at least discuss the manga and why she's the best based on it.

So spoilers fucking where

I love Rizu

Attached: Rizu8.png (602x800, 527K)

I know these are real only because of this.

>t. Senseifags pretending they are saints all of a sudden
Pfft

I want to be Miharu's water flea

(you)

Look again who brought up popularity (lack of to be more precise) ITT.

>boogeyman
Are you illiterate, or are you confused and lost because you jumped in the middle of an argument in which you don't know what the topic is about? Read the chain.

Attached: chibiben rizu.png (670x500, 254K)

>muh Japan's poll
Hilarious (You)

That wouldn't explain the missing votes of the others though.

Mafuyufags started it. They always do.

The Fuminofag brought it up and people told him the facts. What of it?

see(you)

Imagine if dups accounted for nearly half the sample size. That would be a riot.

A month has passed and no news, no mentions, no evidence of a gigantic, mega-autistic Y-san for Sensei happened. It's just you obsessing over it at this point.

>Mafuyufags started it. They always do.
>blatantly lying
>lying in the thread that proves you wrong
retard

>DEFLECTING when Mafuyufags brought up the poll and used it to start shit
MUH SAINTS

Attached: Rizu_keychain.png (288x524, 157K)

I love sensei.

Attached: 1564901768822s.jpg (72x125, 2K)

see>Look again who brought up popularity (lack of to be more precise) ITT.
>popularity
You sure enjoy being a fucking retard, don't you?

Stating facts that make you mad doesn't mean starting shit. A Fuminofag asked and people answered.
On the other hand, you going b-but muh Uruka to excuse Fumino's failure was the epitome of starting shit.

Well, that would increase the total votes to 30k or more.

Attached: Rizu_keychain_2.png (307x526, 153K)

>Fumino, Rizu and Asumi are left with less than 1k votes
I can see it.

We know Nariyuki

You guys are proving a point and it isn't helping your side. Getting down to it, sure, it's less likely one of Sensei's spammers would brag how much he spent/sent, but there's always a chance somebody is self-destructive enough to do it. In such an event, the backlash will be a terrible one, a shitstorm for the ages and it'll be one of those reap what you sow event.

Spoilers how long?

Attached: DvMfEZJV4AAglV3.jpg (1820x2048, 356K)

It sounds like you're just fantasizing about it and what you will do alone in that scenario.

Or would decrease it to 10k or less, depending on the point of view.

>Getting down to it, sure, it's less likely one of Sensei's spammers would brag how much he spent/sent, but there's always a chance somebody is self-destructive enough to do it. In such an event, the backlash will be a terrible one, a shitstorm for the ages and it'll be one of those reap what you sow event.
seePlease, just fuck off.

user, it’s a difference of 11k. You really need to let this go. Is the difference being merely 6k really that important that you carry on with this after more than a month? Just reach the acceptance stage already, you’ve been bargaining for ages.

>still trying to avoid copping to blatant responsibilities
>my subjective conclusions and yellow journalism hyperbole are "facts"
Go back

Denial>anger>bargaining>bargaining>bargaining
The five stages of autistic foomshitters.

The only facts mentioned there is that Fumino lost popularity, and the most plausible reason reached a few posts afterwards is the same as the one in the post you quoted.

Point being, popularity wasn't brought up by Mafuyufags. That's the simple truth and if you have a problem with accepting that reality, then you can go eat a dick.
see

Urukafags will secretly rejoice because Mafuyu will have the biggest target on her back.

>Urukafags out of nowhere
Of fucking course.

t. Senseifag

>U-Uruka
fucking hell, this faggot has a problem

It's the truth.

Well, of course, you keep throwing shit at people at random
>then ones who would rejoice the most from sensei's fake votes are urukafags because fuminofags wouldn't pay them as much attention
What kind of fucking retarded and twisted logic is that? Nevermind they never shit on sensei anyway since it's the common hatred towards Fuminofags that keeps the threads so shit.

Fuminofags are a mistake.

>Yfags are raging
Remember when they used to be more rational, cool-headed, and pleasant?

He has a hard time deciding between waging war against Senseifags or pushing his Uruka/Urukafags are the most hated narrative.
Well, he's been completely focused on Senseifags since the second poll, but it's hilarious seeing him trying to switch back to his previous shitpost fuel that he forced for the longest time (Urukafags are behind Fumino hate and shitflinging with Fuminofags). Literally digging his own hole even deeper.

bros and chads*

Literally who?

A guy who's equivalent to being their versoion of THK.

Uruka is a miracle

A turbo-autist who says that every fuminofag shitposting is a false flagging Urukafag and that Urukafags are literally evil and everything. Fuminofags never shitpost, they are saints, always deflecting, always defending the shitposters with
>BUT back in the DaY you did this thing so you have to admit that your side can shitpost too.
Just ignore him

Everyone who hates Uruka and Sensei

so that one guy

Based Ichadgami

Attached: c112_18.png (1568x1145, 912K)

Uruka a cute!

Attached: c091_06.png (1568x1145, 834K)

>*you*

Deathberry fallout had to land somewhere.

A mistake to make so many. They're too much!

wanna deplete sensei ass

Funny since Senseifags keep mentioning popularity just like IRcucks did.

See

Yea, let’s just pretend like other old threads don’t exist. One of the main reasons some Senseifags hold onto hope that she may win is due to her popularity, and how they believe that 22i has to have her win unless he wants to fuck up his career. IRcucks said the same thing with Kubo.

Ok

You already know humino, now get ready for...

Attached: humino.jpg (2040x2894, 1.89M)

mahuyu

Attached: mahuyu.jpg (2040x2894, 1.67M)

Poor Rizu.

Spoilers when?

Attached: 12346437.png (903x1019, 1.05M)

>Yea, let’s just pretend like other old threads don’t exist
You said
>Funny since Senseifags keep mentioning popularity
And that's false and so I called that out.
>One of the main reasons some Senseifags hold onto hope that she may win is due to her popularity
Yeah, no, that's taking those explanation out of context. That's not what those posts meant at all.

Welcome back user-san. I posted Rizu like you told me to. desuarchive.org/a/search/filename/Posting rizu/

Attached: TheBestSpoiler.png (631x631, 401K)

Fuck off.

Sure thing bud. Some of you guys keep trying to lump Fuminofags with IRcucks to create some “delusional waifufag” narrative when Senseifags line up with IRcucks more than anyone. I knew Orihime would win in Bleach, and I know either Fumino/Rizu will win here, so what now?

No spoiler today. Time to Bed.

Attached: bef835c3d562853575fbacfd9eef76c6a6ef6378.jpg (580x435, 38K)

Not him, but really, spoilers are really late.

Good job

Attached: Rizu115.jpg (600x1068, 112K)

Pretty sure leakers got scared again. Only three series have them.

>I knew Orihime would win in Bleach, and I know either Fumino/Rizu will win here, so what now?
I don't know, you suddently went full autismo into END GAME for some reason.

i want to rape Sensei and kill her then kill myself

Why though? If he's gonna do it might as well. Even text spoiler is non-existent.

Uruka was a mistake

Every leaker pretty much just leaks the series they like the most, this week only one or two delivered.

What happened to this thread, we were doing so good... Do we truly never learn?

Bokuben is unworthy.

Who Riz/u/mino end, here?

So popular series has more fans, which means more likely to have leakers I see. Maybe we will have gook tmr........

I wouldn't say it's about popularity. Chainsaw got them and things like BNHA or BC didn't.

A mistake to make so cute, it's too much.

Attached: 1568203172539.png (706x584, 373K)

What are you doing here then?

Attached: kumi.png (199x199, 59K)

Attached: EBlsBHMVAAESlPF.jpg large.jpg (1504x1087, 313K)

Spoilers never.

Attached: EB6zdIxU8AIXf5q.jpg large.jpg (1025x1599, 162K)

It is our fate. At least we are not reaching toubun thread levels.

> This thread as always...

Attached: df4bde5.jpg (850x1200, 237K)

people getting exasperated because the lack of spoilers after a break week

Spoilers in the next 12 hours

urukabros can you post the discord link again?

STILL no spoilers?

Is this series better than 5Toubun? The girls look cute.

5Toubun is better.
Bokuben threads are better though, believe it or not.

Bokuben literally does not have a plot. It's episodic where it doesn't go anywhere.
Only bother if you want to look at drawing of cute girls.

5Toubun is ROMANTIC comedy harem drama. Bokuben is romantic COMEDY harem comfy.

>another shitty sensei chapter

no
this series has blatant favoritism regarding one of the girls

where is ch 123?

gotta milk the cashcow

Spoilers tomorrow or not

Spoiler providers got arrested No leaks for you sluts

That article doesn't make it sound like "spoiler provider" or even "raw provider" it makes it sounds like "manga site admin".
Wouldn't be surprised if they were keeping their heads down after that though.

Currently yes. 5Toubun has been shitty since the Kyoto arc and the author looks like he couldn't even be bothered to draw properly anymore.

It may be an unpopular opinion but I think this is based

is that why they look half chibified in all the full body shots now

Bokuben has been shitty since the start.

why do i like sensei and senpai than the three main heroines? i don't get it fampaitachis. Please enlighten me.

I don't get how anyone could like Senpai either.

she's the png grill that feels so 3D-like i mean her personality and motivation towards her dream. Maybe those are the things that i long for a girl irl and I bet if she's a genuine existent being i wouldn't even come to like her because she's 3dpd whatsoever i only like her for being non existent amd cute anime grill kek

How many kumiposters are in these threads? I think we are three at least.

Attached: k.png (955x840, 197K)

>likes senpai

Opinion discarded.

>why do people like nagatoro?

Maybe because Mafuyu and Asumi are older than him.

Can senpaishitters please stop clinging to sensei to pretend they have good taste
It sickens me as a senseifag to be associated with you subhumans

>avatarfag outs himself as retarded shitposter
huge surprise

Are you even trying anymore?

let this thread die
we won't get any spoilers anymore and there's nothing to talk about
wait for the KR scans

just hide the thread and ignore them all it's the easiest way

There is literally nothing wrong with Asumi, she is just a designated loser that doesn't get that much screen time

> subhumans
Hello ninospic

At New Years, the Geniuses wish for [X]

Text based:
>The incapables all planned to visit the local shrine to wish for a good year to come. They come in special outfits, to which they all give comments on the varied and beautiful designs they decided for each other.
>However, Rizu decided to ask what kind of wish they'd like to make aside from doing well in their studies. Everyone suddenly turned to their side.
>Each one of them aside from Rizu were too embarrassed to share their wishes, so they awkwardly depart, saying that they'd like to check out the festivities on their own for a while.
>Asumi goes and makes a wish first, saying that she wants to wish for her father's health and for the future of the clinic. She sees Nariyuki, and is almost embarrassed when asking him if he heard anything, to which he denies nonchalantly. Asumi asks if he wants to spend the night with her, before laughing and pointing toward the general direction of the other girls.
>As soon as Asumi leaves the scene, Uruka drops by and makes her wish. She looks back at the past months and decides to wish for good fortune in her time in Australia, as well as for her swim clubmates. She then sees Nariyuki off in the distance and runs toward him, seeing as he's alone.

>Fumino enters the scene and wishes for fortune to come to her chest. However, after a while, she silently hopes that her father and her will come to have a better relationship in the future. Rizu calls out to her and asks her if she could make a wish with her. Rizu wishes for her to understand other peoples' feelings more, and to be able to cherish her friendships better. She hopes that it'll never end, even with Nariyuki.
>As soon as everyone has gone from the premises, a masked person emerges, and is about to make a wish when someone taps their back. The masked hero turns out to be Mafuyu, who explains that she still feels embarrassed and remorseful, enough to not want to show herself in front of the girls.
>Nariyuki explains that it's alright, and that they'll come to accept her good will eventually. They both stand beside each other, but deep inside, they both wish for the same thing.
>That good fortune and long life comes to their family, and that the girls all pass their exams. They get called by Uruka who asks them to view the fireworks. Nariyuki holds out his hand, and beckons Mafuyu to join them.

Next week: Rizu tries out a new studying technique?!

>Nariyuki holds out his hand, and beckons Mafuyu to join them.
> Holding out a hand - Fireworks
That's it, Mafuyu won.

>sensei shilling again

22i doesn't even pretend anymore.

Is this legit? because holy shit this is yet another massive Sensei flag raised.

I don't know, are these fake texts or real? I don't want to get disappointed, so I don't think it's smart to celebrate without them being confirmed as legit

Wat.

>Die before 25
Final arc confirmed.

>>sensei shilling again
>shiling
user, this was the sensei route all along

he's a smart man if spoilers are true
why even bother pretending the other girls matter at this point

No wonder we havent had an uruka arc yet. It will most likely be her trip to Australia (or cancellation of it)

it's fake numbnut, LDR still hasn't posted anything

Remember how Negi spent so much time with Evangeline in Negima and said he was fine becoming immortal with her only to fuck Chisame, Yui, and Nodoka in every timeline and Evangeline was left to raise his grandson?

Remember Kiss x Sis and how Sensei and the MC dated and fucked for like 50 chapters before they broke up and Piss took the lead?

But Fumino and Rizu are the main characters.

So, Tsutsui has decided the safe route as to avoid being mauled on the street or house burned down. That's a shame.

Just like Index is the main character in Index.

>fuck before marriage
These series are truly degenerate. Not the case of Mafuyu.

>But Fumino and Rizu are the main characters
Not saying I believe the texts, but you could have fooled me with that one

It'll happen by accident. They'll be cleaning her apartment, her tracksuit pants will rip because they shrank in the wash in a previous chapter, she'll trip and fall right onto his cock, and they won't be able to stop.

>sensei
>safe route
You seem to be under the impression that IF he decided to go sensei ending it's because of the 2nd poll. Her arc and 106 were before that though.

I don't believe we will be getting another major Mafuyu flag after such a powerful previous chapter.
Tsutsui will give the other girls the spotlight this time.

Famous last words

>sensei arc
>before 2nd poll
Suddenly, most people are liar.

Fumino seems to have the best compatibility with Nariyuki but she barely gets any spotlight.

Literally, yes, before it was even announced.

This New Years chapter more or less makes it obvious 22i wants to go down Mafuyu route, though. She's most popular for the majority thus safe because 22i doesn't wish to get stabbed in the dark alley makes sense.

she has about the same compatibility with him as Uruka

I doubt these are legit, but damn it's hilarious.
>special poll chapter
>last one in the rotation to get the extra pages for the double issue
>now this

The spoilers are fake
Even if they were true, 106 was still a more blatant display of this

>denial
Her arc was counted and was the main reason why she got a huge boost in the second poll. Get over it.

>Suddenly, most people are liar
Sensei's arc was before the poll even started or was announched you fucking retard.

>fake
You wish.

Yes, because it happened before the poll happened, you understand that, right?
The poll was held a bit before Asumi's arc until halfway through her arc.

>being retarded

Is it real or the fake spoiler guy gets better and better with each week?

>spoilers are fake
Proof?

What are you even fucking talking about!? Sensei's arc happened before the 2nd poll was even announched. Who the fuck is talking about the impact it had on Sensei's popularity on the 2nd poll? Are you on drugs or something? The point that I waa trying to make, is that her arc and 106 were not influenced by the popularity poll because they happened before it

Has to be fake because of too much spotlight on sensei.

Sensei is a pedophile and letting her win, or even giving her chapters of sexual nature with her underaged student, is why the current culture of sexualizing children, improper relationships, and high birth rates leading to the world's economy faltering/raising of children is toxic environments=another moronic generation will never end.

No, it looks like it focuses on every heroine.

Fucking hell, what is wrong with you? Her arc was BEFORE the poll was even announched. Nobody was talking about the influence in had over sensei's popularity in the 2nd poll you turbo autist.

It's fake. Nothing by LRR on reddit.

>acted like 22i isn't influenced by the poll
>implied misdirection saying her arc was before the poll to negate 22i's decision
Nice try (You)

LRR posts themon the Bokuben subreddit, that's were these are taken. There's no post with these spoilers there, therefore they are fake.

No, you're the one who went fullretard here

This is obviously fake, but at least it's an entertaining one

I remember how last sensei fake was entertaining enough to think the chapter would be worse because 22i never delivers.
Oh how wrong we were.

WE DID IT MAFUYUBROS. All other fans BTFO.

>pedophile
But Nariyuki isn't a kid and she isn't even in love with him yet

Sadly fake,LRR hasn't posted anything

Fake
I'm gonna save this for if I ever write a fanfic when Sensei still cannot win despite all her flags

>anyone that's below 18 is a kid

Yeah, nice damage control. You are a complete braindead retard who threw a fit over a simple post. Sensei's arc and 106 were before the poll and they have huge flags, so you can't use the poll to discredit Sensei brainlet

Seething.

>Fumino enters the scene and wishes for fortune to come to her chest

Fumino fixed soon!

Attached: fumino FIXED by 22i.png (926x860, 1.14M)

To be fair, the realization that most fans are following your series for one character and couldn't care less about the others can be shocking for a lot of authors.
Tsutsui knows that as soon as she sidelines Sensei and goes full endgame with another girl his manga will automatically lose the interest of most readers.

Not him, but it's still fair game between Fumino, Rizu, and Mafuyu till now. Assuming are not fake, that is.

>tsutsui-SENSEI
>kirisu-SENSEI
the favoritism is so fucking blatant

>moving the goalpost
>damage control
Not failing for it. The author has decided on the most popular girl end, which is the safest end. Fact. Deal with it

>literally safest option that won't lead to suicide
I rest my case.

Based

Needs Uruka drawing her fortune
great blessing
romantic: great curse
it's time to for a change in your life, what about changing your environment?

>>moving the goalpost
But you're the one that posted an outright wrong statement
>22i is giving mafuyu development because of the poll
>point out she got important scenes before the poll
>argue those didn't happen before the poll for some completely retarded reason
I'm aware you're a shitty troll, but at least try a bit harder.

You think that it's fair game if thosr texts turn out to be true? Have you even read that ending?

(You)

>till now
Reading comprehension. It's the opposite.

She looks way hotter flat

The last spoilers were really good too, easily the best fakes so far. I honestly didn't expect Tsutsui to fucking surpass that, it's honestly not even a competition at this point

Oomori WILL lose weight

I still hope the second sensei arc involves Nariyuki meeting her family, it's already been teased enough.

>Reading comprehension. It's the opposite.
I speedread your post.

>giving mafuyu development
>see
Look, another moved goalpost when nobody anything about development. Weak damage control (You).

Exactly (You)

Oh, it's the ESL. Post discardes and ignored from now on.

>forgot one word
>muh esl
I accept your concession.

Keep baiting inbred. Nobody is buying your bullshit.

These fake spoilers are in fact better for the other girls than 106 because they're at least properly included as a group instead of being shoehorned in as harem fodder in a Mafuyu x Nariyuki development chapter.

I'm 'bating to these sensei lewds

where? lets masturbate together. think of me

>safest option that won't lead to suicide
Or maybe this was his plan all along. We don't know that

wait till you graduate

That's what I was saying, her arc and 106 were before the poll and those had huge flags on their own.

>muh inbred
Oh it's you. That's why you're such a retard. Too bad you lost, eh.

Can't tell if real or the fake spoiler guy is getting better.

See

Main heroines are usually the default winners. To deviate from the normal requires incentive.

>his plan all along
Wishful thinking.

If I was a mangaka, I wouldn't hate money and would want to live too.

Seething.

"sensei and and her student" love

Attached: dsXcEx23Ds267cv.jpg (2223x1509, 1.26M)

They forget so quickly

Attached: 1562786426924.jpg (748x658, 321K)

If I was Tsutsui I would just go full on Sensei route like he's been teasing for a LOT

See

Stop answering, the only angle they have left if sensei end actually happens is
>he gave in to popularity

Attached: WAIT UNTIL GRADUATION.png (1383x842, 474K)

It's over huh. I guess Sensei End is now greenlit.

Attached: 1504201612144.webm (600x361, 1.51M)

He has to make one of his main heroines lose in the end anyway. Making both of them lose wouldn't be that different.
The fact Mafuyu didn't go away after she was introduced and got the best development so far is telling enough.

nariyuki doesn't have a choice at this point
he needs to save sensei

Attached: blunder.jpg (129x292, 25K)

Only character left to say this without a stake in the bowl is Takeda?

>repeats himself over and over
What a bored and angry troll. Here, take my last (You)

Which chapter?

There is no plan. Even Tsutsui is surprised at Sensei's popularity. He had to turn her into a main heroine some time ago. That is not having a plan since the beginning all along.

See(You)

Sensei is going Nariyuki route though.

Attached: (mid)winteriscoming.png (744x966, 631K)

What correlation does Tsutsui being surprised over the results of the first poll have anything to do with Tsutsui'a initial plan? Also
>Make her a main herione
Seriously what is this meme? Sensei was always going to be a haremette, it was just a matter of when it was going to happen.

He only said the arc happened before the poll was announced, it's not that difficult to understand.

>make him realize you need him in your life
>share your problems with him
>leave your most important life decision on his hands
>move him to tears with your development
If 22i wasn't a hack, he'd have already fallen for her.

can't ignore all of fumino's flags so far

Attached: foomflags.jpg (673x210, 19K)

Not even a fuminofag but why do people always make fun of her with her best feature? She's flat as fuck and that's the opposite of a problem.

She has nothing else.

Attached: fuminothing.png (500x700, 279K)

These are fake, nothing about this from LRR, spoiler guy has been improving for a while now. Last chapter was probably his best work but was surprisingly overshadowed by the actual chapter itself, which entertains me to no end

Absolutely true, but make fun of her for that. Making fun of her most charming feature just makes you a fag.

God that's hot.

>Mafuyufags are retards confirmed

It's his reaction to the popularity of a main girl who wasn't one of his duo main heroines. There's an implication there.
>Sensei was always going to be a haremette
Doubtful. Sensei wasn't like that at the start, but her popularity along the way obviously helped. But for argument's sake, say she was eventually going to join the harem. But as of late, there is favoritism and she's being moonlighted into the main heroine role.That's still a transitioning to main heroine role that's being given to her.

>If I was a mangaka, I..
But you are a loser and Senseishitfags
.too sad.

See

>he keeps replying and samefagging because he's starving for my (You)
Too bad.

And you are an ESL subhuman.

>But as of late, there is favoritism and she's being moonlighted into the main heroine role.That's still a transitioning to main heroine role that's being given to her.
She's been a more prominent character over the other girls for a while now. Also, this main heroine argument is pretty stupid considering we have a legit rotation for each girl where they get focus. Even Asumi is in that regard a main heroine and the only thing setting her apart from the others is that she is not part of the study group. There is literally nothing setting the Fumino/Rizu apart from the other girls. As far as I am concerned we have 5 main heriones.

See

I'm gay for mafuyu

>So, Tsutsui has decided the safe route as to avoid being mauled on the street or house burned down. That's a shame
>When character is problematic
It's easy to kill the popularity of any characters*Ichika*miku*
Wait and see him destroy sensei before the last arc
Too much push >will kill her charm

Stay in your quints threads braindead chink

>Too much push >will kill her charm
That's wrong though, cause no matter how much he pushes Sensei or keeps giving her flags, fans will stay sceptical cause she's a teacher. That's why your statement doesn't apply to Sensei. If he did that for any other character, that would indeed be the case. And also
>Wait and see him destroy sensei before the last arc
Delusional, see pic related. He has no such intention. People are only going to like her more and more.

Attached: 18.png (926x1300, 225K)

> As far as I am concerned we have 5 main heroines.
Exactly. Although lately it feels like a Moeman has traded his MC role in order become a heroine.

Yes, for a while. There's a contrast within the past several months to early chapters till 70s. There has always been a rotation, yes, but it was pretty clear that Rizu and Fumino were the main girls. From a editor's perspective, there's always a need for readers to have a grasp on which girl is the main heroine(s). In this case, Rizu and Fumino were established at the beginning. Other harem members were introduced in an orderly and predictable fashion and they joined as main girls that eventually formed what we see as the main cast now.

Attached: art.jpg (960x960, 1.03M)

From an*

Try to be a little bit more subtle next time, Miharu.

Attached: toolewd.png (363x419, 166K)

Eh, it could be Uruka.

Attached: smollest_rizu.jpg (35x35, 2K)

>but it was pretty clear that Rizu and Fumino were the main girls
No, actually no. The only reason why that was obvious is because they were introduced first, but it's oh so clear that Tsutsui had no graps on what he actually wanted to do in the beginning as far as initial planning goes. He had a premise but his road was pretty blank.
For example, sensei's original introduction was at chapter 8 but she got her focus at 16 instead. And the more the series progressed, the more this main girl view vanished cause he started giving focus on all the girls. Cause in an episodic series like Bokuben, it's pretty impossible to indentify a main girl. Nisekoi was different in that aspect. I was never once confused on Chitoge's place in the series

Nariyuki should stop shipping girls from his harem with each other already

Attached: excited_Nariyuki.png (786x443, 179K)

I think sensei is in a position that if they try to do her dirty the backlash will go to Tsutsui instead

Uruka is the main heroine. Sensei is the plot device. Fumino and Rizu are your usual baits (think 2/3 in toubun) for the sales and senpai is just used to have filler chapters.

I can take her losing normally. But I'll actually get mad if he bait and switches or decides to destroy her character/make her unlikable.

No girl will be destroyed, they will all have their nice moment even if they lose

Has Nariyuki shown any romantic interest into any girls? Like the female gender. I honestly think he might be gay or asexual.

Don't confuse setting up Rizu and Fumino as main heroines at the beginning to not having planned for Mafuyu all along. Rizu and Fumino simply have the default main heroine perception with added bonus of being the series' marketed heroines in official promos. As for Mafuyu, to say the least, if we looked at the first 70-80 something chapters, we can't say Tsutsui clearly planned Mafuyu route all this time. But the past 40 something chapters plus this chapter (if spoilers isn't fake) makes it pretty clear he's deciding on Mafuyu route. Even so, to say he planned for her all along is just not believable.

Only for Uruka.

>Even so, to say he planned for her all along is just not believable.
I never said that though. I did say he had a premise but his journey was pretty blank.

He seems to get aroused by girls, so it's not that bad, but he puts his studies and exams on the first place.

Attached: 26_14.jpg (870x1269, 137K)

This coping mechanism wow I'm impressed

>Fumino and Rizu are your usual baits (think 2/3 in toubun) for the sales
Imagine believing this.

He's right about 2/3 though

>Or maybe this was his plan all along
That wasn't you?

If things were equal in chracter to chracter importance to respected mangas: 1 = sensei, 2 is Rizu (or Fumino), 3 is Fumino (or Rizu), 4 is Uruka, and 5 is Asumi.

4 and Uruka are the main heroines and apply the rest of the post to the other characters.

He's shown sexual attraction but no romantic interest/consciousness so far. That'll probablt happen after the exams arc

No

Mafuyu is definitely being treated as more of a main heroine right now than the supposed two main heroines established at the start, the Fuminofag is just wrong about it being a result of her popularity
What's weird is that he's using these fake spoilers and not all the blatant development, flags and teasing given since her arc

>4 and Uruka are the main heroines and apply the rest of the post to the other characters
(You)

That was me. I was just mentioning a possibility.

>1 = sensei, 2 is Rizu (or Fumino), 3 is Fumino (or Rizu), 4 is Uruka, and 5 is Asumi.
Literally retarded you brainlet. 5 = obviously Mafuyu and 1 = Asumi. 1 and Asumi literally go hand in hand with their with each other. Also
>4 and Uruka are the main heroines
No

sex with asumi!

sensei ass is the ass for me

What chapter is top right from?

I love Mafuyu

Attached: asumizugi.png (320x1000, 80K)