Fate Grand Order Babylonia

Official promo scan. I can't wait for the Gilgamesh shitflinging, accusations of character total rewrites, and memes about building walls

Attached: EBa4vizXUAI3Pf1.jpg (1471x1000, 239K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/gm_1o7/status/1160938100044029953
typemoon.org/bbb/diary/
secure.viewer.zmags.com/publication/b0a2d8f9#/b0a2d8f9/32
youtube.com/watch?v=67njJLl4sRM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I can't wait to see best girl animated

Attached: 7393a0f.jpg (717x1015, 143K)

I hope they give Gudao most of his comedic lines

Roman and smol Mashu

Attached: IMG_0061.jpg (6432x4071, 3.82M)

The jump from the sky turning into a justice punch to Quetz’s face was absolutely based I hope they keep that line instead of the other generic option.

My wife, and the disposable experiment who steals his attention.

Attached: EBihm1vU0AAnA_A.png (581x680, 229K)

Stop posting Moneybills

Attached: IMG_0062.jpg (6055x4076, 1.74M)

I love Ufotable Fate
but I hate Cloverworks darlingfuckfracis

Attached: Clover 123.png (1200x630, 40K)

>falling for blatant waifubait
Honestly for me Eresh's character is way too over-the-top on the waifuness for me to take her seriously.

Like Persona 4s anime?

Taiga!

Attached: Screenshot_20181219-140647.png (1280x720, 1.26M)

You think they want to animated the Prologue for Part 2 and maybe Lostbelt 1?
I think there's actually enough plot and progression compared to the dogshit singularities pre-Camelot to make it slightly interesting

Attached: We were here from the start.jpg (1920x1080, 345K)

Cute Taiga.

Attached: dde2o3b-a8bbb932-184c-41bc-a97b-27a2e89a1149.gif (600x338, 2M)

P4 MC was more of a high functioning autist. FGO MC is a more expressive kind of guy, assuming you don't go for the generic options.
That's the only way I see this not flopping. Keeping Nasu as fucking far away as possible from the adaptation in order to avoid another autist like Hakuno.
Babylonia can be enjoyable if the goofy parts are well spiced, and Guda playing along with his Servants is what makes FGO different from the snoozefest that Extra was.

Last Encore was some shit, what the hell was Nasu thinking

>You think they want to animated the Prologue for Part 2 and maybe Lostbelt 1?
I really hope so, and i wouldn't be surprised if they actually do it in the future. For now LB4 has the highest chance of getting animated because it's the most favorite LB so far according to fansurvey but i also want other LBs and Prologue December to be adapted too. The part when Mashu realized the old Chaldea had been destroyed and she would never be able to come back to that place is still stuck in my mind.

Attached: IMG_9588.jpg (1156x931, 187K)

Babylon was kind of a shitty singularity, but I'll watch it for the onahole.

Attached: Medusa Lancer.jpg (850x601, 396K)

>LB4 is the favorite according to fan survey
Where do the others rank?

Attached: salieri small.jpg (850x1511, 215K)

The virgin olgamary
>can't be a master
>gets burdened by "morals"
>only wishes her own happiness and doesn't give a fuck about the world or humanity
>is a hysterical bitch
>dresses like a teenager despite being in her mid 20s
>lusts after a man who doesn't see her that way
>unaccomplished magus, surpassed by kirsch-sama, her father's true successor
>dies screaming, betrayed by the one she loved
>probably used as pawn to her father's 5D chess scheme

The chad Marisbury
>summoned one of the Heroic Spirits who becomes a Grand Servant as Master, and wins a Holy Grail War
>doesn't give a fuck about experimenting with design babies and children
>loves humanity and prioritizes their salvation by any means
>is a level headed charming and soothing leader
>dressed snappingly, wearing his organization uniforms unless he's blending
>probably fucked all his attractive male students and his Servant who he persuaded to become human and stay (night)
>accomplished magus who created Laplace, Chaldeas, and other shit, Atlas admires him.
>faces death with dignity, dies taking his own life knowing he succeeded.
>is likely Beast VII after death.

Attached: 1565290360381.png (1148x1610, 2.83M)

I'd rather impregnate Olga than Marisbury and honestly that outweighs everything else for me.

Attached: Olga.png (320x670, 144K)

After Solomon, maybe. Episode 0 clearly sets up more an adaptation for that than anything else.

We can't account for shit taste.

Not him but the survey only had top 5:
1. Babylonia
2. Camelot.
3. Solomon.
4. Shimousa.
5. LB4.

Attached: 1564941538824.jpg (1920x1080, 171K)

Oh, I thought they had ranked the other Lostbelts too.
>Shimousa
Even if my cute ninja doesn't play a big part, I wouldn't mind. I assume it's because of Muramasa though

Attached: Dnc5fIKU8AAGZCE.jpg orig.jpg (1000x1400, 188K)

They probably are high up with Shinjuku, but they didn't reveal the full results. The important thing is that:
1. Solomon should be next as obvious pick.
2. Shimousa is the "set up ebin" to LB. So also could be next after it.

Attached: EBhpYWpU8AAZnNR.jpg (942x1000, 97K)

They only show top 5 so i don't know. I was expecting LB1 or LB4 to be the most favorite LB so the result isn't surprised for me.
Btw i like Salieri a lot. The battle against Ivan is one of my most favorite moments in Part 2 so far and the final scene in LB1 is very emotional too. I hope it will get animated someday, maybe after Time Temple i guess.

Attached: IMG_0306.jpg (1080x1920, 1.28M)

I hope they do the Goatia fight at the end.

Besides Mob Psycho s2, this should be the best animated show of the year. The staff list is insane and apparently its attracted a lot Fatefag guest animators who will show up throughout the season.

LB1's grandeur in scale and Kadoc really set the tone right for my faith in Part 2 being leagues above Part 1 so I can say the same.
>Solomon
I was skeptical for a minute about it getting animated but it does have a lot going for it outside of getting every heroic spirit encountered in Part 1 fending off the pillars. Might be cool.

Attached: 1510987344004.jpg (451x600, 304K)

twitter.com/gm_1o7/status/1160938100044029953
>Loli Vinci's profile clarifies that FGO world is currently dying due to Overcount 1999
(TL of that part: Having lived through hundreds upon millions of years, this planet is on its deathbed. / O children, who were given a mere tens of a millennia for evolution. / Do grant unto this dying star a final dream. / At that small, yet ever brilliant, conclusion of childhood.)

>According to Last Encore's official website, it's caused by the damage to the nucleus of the Earth's soul.
(TL of Overcount 1999 entry on LE website:
A mysterious phrase, mentioned by Twice.
Per a decisive depletion of resources, the era where began the decline of Man.
Its cause is unclear.
The resources of the Earth, theoretically beyond the consumption of man, came to depletion; the [capacity] by which life could be sustained was from the World lost.
Upon its Core (?, kaku) -- what could be called its very soul -- did the Earth sustain damage; or so he stated, but...)

>Chaldeas is the replica of the planetary body of Earth by utilizing the soul of the Earth as a foundation.
>Sheba was created in 1999

Also regarding the mana depletion in Extra timeline, there's a part in Last Encore scriptbook
>The name is XXXXXX. That is the cause of the stagnation of human history in Extra world.
And coincidentally Marisbilly's name in JP fits that part.

Attached: IMG_0307.jpg (1080x1033, 116K)

They will handle that shit as they did with the singularities: generic group shot, a chosen line and focus on Roman and Mashu journey. Look at episode 0, they don't give a fuck about the filler.

>And coincidentally Marisbilly's name in JP fits that part.
We know.

Plus look at Case Files episode 2 (anime original but TM handled the script). Some old fart of an Animusphere branch family kills himself to make a world he's the God of.

Attached: 1563878056763.jpg (2944x4368, 1.13M)

Thank god they know

Attached: ThumbnailOst3.jpg (1500x1327, 286K)

>no Gudako
Bah! Humbug

Attached: 3ED01FA5-A355-4DFB-9FC8-E2B4502AD9D0.jpg (600x843, 674K)

Why didn't Gilgamesh just use Ea on the beasts?

He did in the end, after Tiamat was beaten up by everybody and about the crack. Beasts come with millions of "immune to your shit/lol immortal you fucker!" so you need to debuff them to even make them blink.

He did use Ea and his super MOST SERIOUS form to help to take down Tiamat. But it was useless unless you remove her ability to shrug off your shit and undyingness.

Goetia was invincible and immune to most stuff, including Noble Phantasms except for the loophole made with Ars Nova which lowered his Nega Summon and made him mortal.

Tiamat can't be killed. Fuck, she was immortal until a Grand had to come and take away her immortality, then they had to drop her into the underworld because she can't die in a world where there are living things, and even then she was extremely tough.
All Beasts have that kind of bullshit rules that no ordinary Servant can bypass. Grands exist precisely because of that.

Beasts come with a lot of skills that exist to fuck over most beings. The fully matured Beasts (Tiamat and Goetia) required the intervention of Grand Servants to be defeated (which is their role and purpose). While the incomplete ones (Beast III halves) required some sort of brain-power outsmarting with do overs when you failed since Grand Servants don't step in until they are fully formed.

Fate is almost universally loved in nipland, not even exaggerating

Everything is conceptual when it comes to Nasuverse top tier powerlevel fights. Tiamat cannot die as long as life exists on Earth, so hitting her with Ea would do nothing.

The Lostbelts in general are of a higher quality than the Singularities. The only Singularities where you can tell they actually put in effort are Babylonia and Camelot and just maybe you could argue America. The ones before are just the writers phoning it in so they can have a story to go with the gacha. The Lostbelts, I think, are where they realized FGO is now raking in big bucks and decided they need to put in some effort. Even the least popular Lostbelt, LB2, I feel is still a league or two above the likes of Septem and Orleans.

Inb4 the world of Angel Notes is just the distant future of the FGO timeline and the post-Lostbelt story is just us fighting the Ultimate Ones.

He actually did the whole SERIOUS GIL ENDER OF WORLDS schtick but could only do it after clearing every bullshit condition Beasts have before dying

Attached: d58ac5c41a608d20969a3307edf1a6a813ebc11b17a640175dbafb73c2967298.jpg (1440x1080, 127K)

Predict LB5 if you can Yea Forums.

Attached: 1564913330085.png (800x1047, 261K)

It's not just about dying. Tiamat was really fucking hard to even harm. remember how quetz nearly died to take down one of her wings and she regnerated it like nothing so what she did was pointless? Merlin had to counter the chaos tide which also speed her regeneration.

The Animuspheres seem really shady at this point. I wouldn't even be surprised if by the end we find out Goetia is the lesser evil by far and his plan would have been preferable compared to the Animuspheres. Olga really is the black sheep of that family because she's the only one who genuinely fell for the 'saving the world' meme.

this is gonna happen, 100% guaranteed

Attached: __asclepius_alcides_jason_atalanta_caenis_and_etc_fate_grand_order_and_etc_drawn_by_meiji_ken__sampl (850x1190, 971K)

Notes was already confirmed as Tsukihime only stuff.

>Ultimate ones
Which wouldn't exist in the same way because Solar System has been Man's bitch for thousands of years.

What does have to do with history? FGO is always about history and timeline shit.

>Center: Odysseus. Corday, Circe and Jason's profiles all mention him and Zeus Nanomachines. Femto armor seems mechanical. Odysseus is likely wearing it and will shed it with each ascension.
>Bottom right: Caenis. This is confirmed.
>Bottom left: I'm going to go with Apollo. Or Hermes.
>Top right: Hera or Aphrodite. Could be Helen of Troy but since LB5's theme is that of gods in the age of men I'd wager Hera or Aphrodite or perhaps Athena. I hope it's Hera though so I can roll her and NTR Zeus by taking her all the way up to bond 15.

I don't know about top left though.

F/GO anime threads will be to Shingeki no Kyojin threads what Yea Forums is to Yea Forums. The silver lining in this is that F/GOniggers will flood fate threads regardless of whether they're F/Go or not. Can't wait to see the Fatemonkeys on suicide watch.

Top right is probably Helen of Troy

>Olga really is the black sheep of that family because she's the only one who genuinely fell for the 'saving the world' meme.
More like she's the one who didn't. Check Lostroom OVA, she literally spells out she doesn't give a fuck about humanity future in her thoughts and only wants her own happiness. She's doing everything to get attention and feel praised.

Marisbury meanwhile does love humanity and wants to ensure the future. But so did Goetia. That shit is dangerous because they do things for warped love.

Attached: EBwF_2KUEAEIg7y.jpg (768x1024, 174K)

Olga doesn't care about saving the world or humans.

Can Solomon work as a movie or would it have to be an OVA? I feel like a lot of time would have to go into actually setting up Goetia/Pillars

Nasu wasn't actually in charge of the anime scripts
He wrote a fucking novel and hackurai or someone else cut it down to tv episode sized excerpts

Extella Zero?

So who was Olga's mother? Or is it irrelevant like the Tohno family?

Depends what they wish to adapt. They can cut down the pillars to bare minimium and tightly focus on Roman, Goetia and Mashu. Episode 0 is an indication they can address the core without caring about the fodder.

Too many reference to previous episode, it won't work for people that doesn't read or play FGO.

More like FGO S3 Zero going from the speculation connecting the two

I mean Lostroom was basically an America Memorial fight, right?

>implying
Just give a summary, no one sane would want to go through Orleans to America willingly

At this point is more likely it was Solomon's DNA from the ring than a real woman, considering Marisbury's background.

There's no mention of her mother anywhere. Not even a memory about her, a footnote, nothing. Marisbury also literally doesn't give a shit about Olga.

Did you even watch episode 0? They can simply remove most of those scenes and create content with filling stuff with Goetia's backstory and Romani's flashbacks. That's the actual focus of it.

Also the age gap between Marisbury and Olga too. Chaldea was founded in 1950 so he should be 60 - 70 years old already while Olga's just 11 in 2003.

Solomon doesn't even have low level mook as filler, the whole thing goes
>Preparation for final battle in chaldea
>Upon entering, get ambushed by demon pillar
>Everyone you meet come and help you
>You and Mashu run straight to Goetia
>Goetia blast you, Mashu dead.
>Then Roman
>Finally, battle scene where you fight weakened Goetia with Mashu's shield and your formal code

No? The only important stuff is Goetia's motivation, Roman's and Mashu's. You can erase the other Servants without changing the plot, simply have Mashu and Guda face Lev and cut to the temple. The obligatory pillars are there for a raid gameplay battle.

Plus fighting a demon pillar would look like dogshit in animation, even worse than the fight with Caster's squid in FZ because at least that had DANGERZONE as a side distraction.

Babylonia got rewritten by Nasu to work on screen. So will Solomon. See The only reason why the "everybody's here to help! Even Prisma crossover!!!" is due to a gameplay reason. You can cut most of that and the plot will not changed because they were background noise. If you absolutely must have some, just have the main helpers appearing with a flashback to the journey as episode 0 had before and be done with it.

Not really. The only part in Solomon where you need to have read previous chapters to understand is the part where all the Servants come to help and that's mostly fanservice. The actual plot relevant parts of Solomon are Goetia and Roman's sacrifice and Fou's Beast reveal and those parts are mostly standalone so a few anime original scenes can explain it all.

I was mostly joking because she has gold eyes like Solomon, so he's the mom.

They have already facilitated that with glimpses to Mashu's and Roman's backstory in episode 0.

Attached: EBq5BsYUcAAnubE.jpg (782x1200, 145K)

What a cute girl.

They could probably get away with just pulling off one big Endgame-esque war scene, only giving focus on servants that are already well known/appeared in animated works or ones they plan to do (ie Jannu Dork and her avenger squad if they're going to do ebins)
LE had Gozen show up for all of 3 seconds without actually directly referencing Foxtail at all, there's plenty of precedent for them to just show a smorgasbord of servants smashing pillars for ten-twenty minutes and have the rest be about Mash/Solomon/Goetia, especially if they spend any of Babylonia explaining what's going on in the greater scheme of things

I just want a Shinjuku Sub-Singularity anime from the studio that did Durarara for my urban fantasy fix. Saber Alter and Jeanne Alter in those leather outfits animated would do destructive things to my dick.

WARNING. WARNING.
OLD MEN.

It didn't rank in the current top 5 and they animate what's more popular first, user.

Realistically speaking the only other part that japs hate between what's been announced and LB4 is Agartha though

True, but realistically speaking they can't do millions of Fate anime every year because it saturates the market. They announced Babylonia and Camelot over a year ago and they are still pending, one slotted for this year and Camelot first movie next year. If they adapt something next is Solomon. After that (year what 2022?) we don't even know the state of Fate or FGO. Most certainly they are more looking forward to adapt Lostbelts and the only Epic of Remnants that is plot relevant is Shimosa (conveniently the most popular one). Holmes can be introduced in Shimosa instead of Shinjiku.

Solomon is the climax of the entire ep1.

And Nasu called it Roman's and Mashu's story. The Servants are filler.

>they can't do millions of Fate anime every year
There's already rumors that UFOtable is doing Fate route remake in 2021 and David Pro is doing the first half of Strange Fake in 2021 as well.

so as someone who doesn't into phone games, what gets skipped between First Order and this series?

I mean if she really didn't give a fuck about humanity I doubt she would have been so bothered by her father's experiments. I am pretty sure she cares on a subconscious level at least plus that whole thing was a dream that never was actually dreamt

They're inverse Tohsaka user. Just accept it. Instead of dad biting the dust, achieved nothing and failed miserably, it was the daughter who failed miserably and achieved nothing..

I am not understanding your point.

>Fate route remake rumors
Something that doesn't exist? Not announced in anniversary and they ruled it out in interviews before that. Nasu's working on Case Files and FGO animated projects too.

The first five singularities after Fuyuki
>Orleans
>Septem
>Okeanos
>London
>America
Nothing really worth mentioning happen in any of them. Camelot is when the story picks up towards the finale arc in a meaningful way but I guess London has that spotlight when the main antagonist is fully revealed there.

Feeling sick about experiments doesn't mean caring about the human race as a whole. Marisbury did those experiments to ensure the Masters had handy weapons when dispatched to fight for the sake of humanity. Olga said it herself, she only accepted the position because she wanted people to like her and praise her, she doesn't give a shit about the future of humanity.

what does that have to do with anything I said?

No build up from previous episodes.

I get what your saying but I find it hard to believe you could care about something like that and not care at least a little about the future of humanity

First Order is a rough adaptation of the Prologue. This series is Chapter 7 (Singularity 7) and the movie(s) next year is Chapter 6.

Episode 0 is good to introduce Romani and Mashu backstory, some bits were revealed in those previous chapters, so you should watch it.

>No build up from previous episodes.
If you're talking about the "everybody's helping us." You can just cut that out or reduce the scene to bare minimum with a brief flashback before they appear. Look how they did in episode 0, there, all wrapped up. The climax of the story was never about those Servants, or about those singularities anyway.

yes? you can. caring about the individual and humanity are different things according to nasu. olga really doesn't give a flying fuck about a nebulous future for humanity and human order, she's in for self-interest, with a moral compass enough not to see human experimentation which was necessary to even function as an organization. If she cared about humanity, she would carry on those experiments. Marisbury doesn't give a shit about individual people (except Roman/Solomon, maybe, he's the only one who he ever singles out) but loves "humanity." Goetia likewise did the same, he didn't care for individuals.

Koyanskaya:
>Good is defined differently for a mage and for humans.
>Although Director Marisbilly may have been a righteous person, he was someone who also possessed goodness as far as a mage is concerned… no, he acted for the greater good.
>He must have been worried.
>Can leyshifting really be done? Even if it is theoretically sound, is it possible for humans? Thinking that, he wanted Akuta as insurance, in the event that leyshifting was something humans could not endure.
>A True Ancestor’s extraordinary body should be able to resuscitate even if the shift kills them.
>That is why he made that cover story called Akuta Hinako.
>He invited [her], who had hidden in the darkness of history, to Chaldea.

Da Vinci:
>This is something that happened before my previous self was summoned to Chaldea.
>Certainly, Akuta Hinako was a staff member in Chaldea before she made it onto the A-Team.
>I guess Director Marisbilly wanted to put leyshifting into practice no matter what.

Koyanskaya:
>Yeah. Even if he couldn’t find a single candidate with good prospects, as long as he had a True Ancestor as an experimental subject, the experiments would be a success.
>However, as it turns out, not only did he find many suitable candidates, he also managed to complete the Demi-Servant project meant to increase the success rate of summoning Heroic Spirits at the site of the leyshift.
>For Mr.Marisbilly, there was no special need for [Akuta Hinako] anymore.

Holmes:
>In the end, the A-Team was formed, and she was buried within it until now.

Koyanskaya:
>Get it now? While feigning ignorance, he hid a True Ancestor within the ranks.
>Without accepting any audits from the United Nations, this just shows how dark of an organization Chaldea is.
>Well, it’s ironic that none of the surviving staff knew about this.

The only reason that got scenes was due to showcasing gachashit. When Nasu adapts stuff on screen, he literally rewrites and removes that and focuses on the story characters. Note:
First Order: removed Benkei and Hassan replacing them with Lancer Medusa for more FSN memes. Plus cut down MOST of the "oh no skellies are coming!" shit.
Moonlight Lostroom: there are short cameos of Servants battles but they are literally removed aside of fanservice that exist for fans to gasp. The focus is on Olga, Lev, and Guda (with story-weight with Roman around, and Galahad driving points). Galahad is a Servant of Chaldea story wise, and not a gacha filler.
Episode 0: screenplay by Nasu. Most Servants got some short cameo in the end, focus was again on Chaldea characters.

So how does she know?

Benkei doesn't even do something noteworthy, and he become story servant and do something cool in babylonia.

my point is that Nasu changed shit. Medusa was a rider but instead Darius Rider exists.

She's the emissary of the Alien God. She may have been granted knowledge of their enemies by it in advance or may have been ordered to do research on their enemies. A more tinfoily theory is that Koyanskaya had already been summoned in the Marisbury days and once helped Chaldea in those experiments before defecting to the Alien God. Anyways, she is sort of right because Chaldea is built on a mountain of corpses. It's just that Roman, da Vinci and the staff we have throughout the game aren't aware of the shadier side of it. Hell, they send failed Master candidates to Seraphix for the experiments. Guda got really fucking lucky he dodged that bullet.

The only thing Nasu need to add is my king.

Attached: 1556884998423.jpg (1242x1716, 133K)

>Hell, they send failed Master candidates to Seraphix for the experiments
Oh yeah, what was the purpose of the dead people machine in Seraphix? Kiara was using them as Masters for her own endless HGW to power herself up with servant souls, but what was their original function?

Wonder if they'll adapt Prototype once/if it finishes

Attached: 67a9e433a9529af762f98372f7c36666.jpg (689x1024, 111K)

>Fate Animu
>No Whoretoriaface
KINO
I
N
O

Attached: 1496701449009.png (893x859, 994K)

So what, the planet's gonna die no matter what? Overcount 1999 is unavoidable regardless of the timeline?

Why do they keep calling her a True Ancestor when they, at least, should know that's not quite what she is? Akuta has nothing to do with the Crimson Moon.

They won't. No one actually wants to write it. Fate/Prototype only really exists in the form of Nasu's original draft that he wrote in high school, as well as some initial outlines and changes done for the short for the anniversary celebration. An actual completed novel called "Fate/Prototype" doesn't exist. Nasu isn't going to write and and Sakurai, the one Nasu entrusted with for writing Fragments of Sky Silver, doesn't seem interested either.

>Sakurai, the one Nasu entrusted with for writing Fragments of Sky Silver, doesn't seem interested either.
That's not that bad a deal

>people actually want a Prototype anime

Attached: 1563455254654.png (659x642, 228K)

Because Consort Yu's put into True Ancestor category by magi/humans ? It would be shorter than calling her "Chinese True Ancestor/True Ancestor produced in China" or "True Ancestor of the Xian World". Hell Marisbilly even called her this:
>One of the few flowers of the moon left in this world---
>The spirit of Gaia that has separated from the planet. The True Human, Yu Meiren.

I'll need to reread that part of Seraph again but if I'm not wrong it was Marisbury who commissioned those experiments. They were trying to perfect the Demi-Servant fusion or something and failed Master candidates get sent there. Seeing how Guda got himself kicked out of the First Order, that could've been his fate if Lev hadn't bombed everyone else.

Just call her what she actually is: a dumbass.

So is big titty Seibuh the fate Seibuh but shes now older?

Attached: seibuh.png (824x1145, 660K)

Cute bunny girl you have there.

She's a Saber from an alternative possibility who favored Rhongomyniad over Excalibur. Saber is effectively immortal and thus never ages, but Rhongomyniad interferes with that, allowing her body to mature to its prime. Also it gives her massive titties.

So there are 2 Sabers running around in the HQ?

>defecting
"Alien God" is Marisbury.

>Two
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Attached: C6KDdHjUsAAQMGl.jpg (700x1900, 356K)

>This is your inhuman Divine Spirit Rhongomyniad for tonight

Attached: EB6-45XVUAA00qc-2.png (559x559, 365K)

Yes basically. Technically the big titty Artoria comes from a branch of history that was a possibility. In Panhuman History, Artoria never favored Rhongomyniad and died at the battle of Camlann. The big titty Artoria comes from a timeline where she used Rhongomyniad instead and its power turned her immortal and inhuman. It's like summoning a version of yourself from a timeline where you became a billionaire CEO.

There's literally a case files episode about a knock off Animusphere branch family head offing himself as part of a ritual to place his soul in a sphere that would make him God of a controlled environment.

You really think TM added that shit for nothing?

>LION CAN'T BE SUMMONED EVER
>3 years later...

The fuck is this

the one in your pic is the godess rhongominiad possessing

>timeline where she used Rhongomyniad instead
Didnt she kill Mordred with the spear?

she got a summer job at Merlin's Playboy club and casino.

>LION CAN'T BE SUMMONED EVER
Lion was "summoned" nearly 3 years ago to fight the Amon pillar in Salomon. Although arguably she just showed up of her own accord.

someone that treats humans like butterflies on a corkboard

That wasn't a summon, and she's not a Heroic Spirit. Besides those appearances were guest special miracles.

>possessing
It's not a possession, Seiba became Goddess Rhongomyniad in the Lion King worldline. Chaldea's titty artoria is just one who did use the Lance but eventually stopped short of actually becoming a divine spirit.

Yeah but the spear wasn't her main weapon. It was Excalibur. The big titty one comes from a timeline where she shelved Excalibur and started using Rhongomyniad all the time instead.
It's Goddess Rhongomyniad who went to Las Vegas and put on a bunny suit that rascals don't dream of.
I want to fuck Bunny Lion King.

>Ruler
I swear to God there are literally FOUR Rulers who have been villains at one point or another. That's more than any fucking AVENGER. I'd like to note that Jeanne Alter was a Ruler during the Orleans Singularity.

Events "are just “Ifs”, alternate developments where “this might have happened”." It's like saying Eclipse or Carnival Phantasm happened.

To be fair, even the Lion King probably wouldn't have gone that far if humanity wasn't literally doomed.

Studio is shit

>who went to Las Vegas
And also turned it into Camelot. Why? I guess Lion King gonna Lion King

Attached: inb4>plebbit.png (1920x1080, 1.69M)

gorgon, angra, jeane alter, hessian lobo, dantes

Dantes helped (you). In his own Dantes way.

Note that we have seen actual mature OL Artoria as MHXX and she isn't a titty monster like Lion King.

Attached: MHXX4.png (512x724, 268K)

Different artist. One favors titty monsters, the other doesn't.

>lion king = 25~ years old
>MHX foreigner = 20~

I, Phantom Thief Arsene, am about to steal the Grail located at Casino Camelot's vault. Try and stop me if you can, Milky Holmes!

Attached: 263_Carmilla (Rider)_2.png (248x350, 144K)

yeah but he still ended up betraying you and became the final boss of his event

She looks way better when literally anyone else draws her. Wada Arco and whoever did that one summer CE made her perfect.

He didn't. The only way to get out was to defeat him, so he became that to get you out.

Lion King is divine spirit that is thousands years old.

Dumbass Lion King questions. Bedivere returned Excalibur to the Lion King at the end of Camelot, and that supposedly released her from the Lance's bonds and caused the Holy City to vanish, according to what Merlin said. But

>what does being released from the Lance's bonds mean? She's still a divine spirit and she still owns the Lance, how is she any different than before other than that she now has Excalibur too?

>wasn't Excalibur supposed to be returned to the Lake, not to Seiba, to release her to die?

Apparently, returning Excalibur to her restores her former humanity or whatever.

I don't see any situation where Guda won't be the worst part of the anime. If we go by First Order, he'll stand around most off the time and pretend to be useful. Everyone will praise him as the best Master and tactician. Ana, Ushi, Quetz, Eresh, and Ishtar all fall for him just by him existing.

Unless they go full meme with him, this is just gonna be the most self-insert Fate anime ever.

>can't be a master
That's an annoying retcon.
Literal who's like Waver and Shirou can be masters but not her?

>>what does being released from the Lance's bonds mean? She's still a divine spirit and she still owns the Lance, how is she any different than before other than that she now has Excalibur too?
Excalibur is LITERALLY the weight of humanity's hopes and dreams. A divine spirit can't hold it and remain inhuman, it's the burden of humanity.
>>wasn't Excalibur supposed to be returned to the Lake, not to Seiba, to release her to die?
Yes but she's already long since fully healed so that's not gonna help at this point.

She can't Rayshift, so even if she became a Master it'd be pointless. None of the issues that Chaldea needs to solve are in the present world.

I hope he'll get lots of fanservice.

Attached: 1551065781802.png (1280x720, 1.13M)

What exactly is Ray/Leyshift compatibility?

>Rayshift Process:

>Once the Subject enters the Coffin, the All Parameter of the Master Candidate will be analyzed and defined
>Through the use of magic, the candidate will be in a state of a Schrodinger's Cat (Living but Dead Box), making the Master Candidate's life status as "Unknown"
>Begin Process of Pseudo Spiritron Dismantlement. By using all available energy source in Chaldea, the Coffin calculates and analyzes the Body, the History of the Master Candidate, the relations to Causality and etc. The Coffin will then form an imaginary formula to hold up the candidate's history in place.
>Using the CHALDEAS Function as a Map of Pan History that can last as much as 100 Years from the present day, the coffin will analyze situation of the era of the Rayshift. And once it is complete, it will engage in Spiritron Projection of the Master Candidate
>Once the Spiritron of the the Master Candidate have fully completed the Rayshift, the Coffin will block itself from the outside world.
>The Master will materialize in the era of the Rayshift. Usually falling from the sky.

So what part of a person's soul makes them able to be Rayshifted? All our Servants are Rayshift capable (though this is probably a gameplay thing) as were the entire A-team and Mash. In fact I think Olga is the only person in the entirety of FGO who we are explicitly told is unable to Rayshift.

How well your spiritrons convert to data and back. It's the same spiritual attribute that lets some people reach the Moon Cell in Fate/Extra easily (Extra-Rin made an incredibly easy connection), while others become muddied and confused (the fakeout MC in Extra's prologue chapter had no idea what happened to him), while many more can't make the uplink at all.

Nah. Apparently, most people aren't able to Rayshift. Servants are already spiritual bodies so Rayshifting is easy for them, but for humans, some degree of compatibility is necessary. In fact, even for the protagonist, there isn't a flat 100% chance for a successful Rayshift, though s/he still has an extremely high rate. For Olga, that chance for success is probably closer to zero.

The reason the protagonist is the only viable Master is because s/he's the only one in Chaldea who can both Rayshift and has magic circuits.

A sad joke that's what it is

Episode 0 didn't look that great and the studio has produced meh works and butchered promised Neverland

I will give credits to the producers if they animate some parts of Epic of Gilgamesh. After all Gil and Enkidu's relationship is a huge part in Babylonia
Also how can they make Gramp entrance as badass as in the game when Camelot only gets released next year? Maybe a flashback when they come to gramp's temple?

Camelot happens before Babylonia.

Yet the camelot movies come out till next year

You can't flashback to something that hasn't happened yet.

But it has in-universe. Are you fucking stupid?

Yeah. That's point of my comment. Camelot only gets animated next year which means animeonlys wont know shit about gramp. When he appears they will just be like "oh wtf is that old man?". His entrance will make no impact at all

Episode 0 already showed Gudao and Mash in every single singularity, camelot included

Attached: romani.jpg (696x691, 63K)

What? Episode 0 was waayy better than expected.

They butchered Promised Neverland specifically because their best staff were being made to work on FGO instead.

Be careful what you wish for.

Attached: 1546211811416.jpg (1115x800, 543K)

typemoon.org/bbb/diary/
Nasu's latest blog entry regarding the current summer event, FGO Fes, Babylonia ep 0 and Camelot movies

Ishtarin is going to be the best!

Attached: 1565466120824.jpg (850x1202, 186K)

So has a thing for the art of the impressionists I see. In particular Van Gough.

How will anime only people react to Tiger Man?

Olga is cute! CUTE!

Attached: ECAQGhDUEAEixfG.jpg (1200x675, 85K)

I hope pic related's second dialog option gets animated

Attached: modest.png (1104x618, 1.25M)

>過去の日記へ is greyed out
hold up Nasu's blog seriously doesn't keep archives?

Anime never chooses the good dialogue options. Things would be different if it were Gudako instead.

Nasu's main concern for Babylonia was about the non players knowing about Chaldea, Mashu and Roman beforehand. Is this a Solomon flag?

stfu gudako is trash

They are both good. Now have a Hello Kitty/Sanrio Gudas plushie and shut up, children.

Attached: EB0cYJwU4AUgaKw.jpg (1000x668, 101K)

gudako is the sole reason f/go is worth anything

It's okay, Tiamat is still the biggest focus.

I mean for the future. It's no secret Solomon's the next popular thing to be adapted.

>sanrio
why is fate so popular? I can't imagine Nasu's face to see his characters immortalized on Japan's most iconic brand.

secure.viewer.zmags.com/publication/b0a2d8f9#/b0a2d8f9/32
Sanrio's the biggest Japanese brand.

Why are Alters and lillies considered completely seperate entities from the regular versions?

Money.

Disney is second to none baybe!

Depends on the Alter. Jeanne Alter is literally an OC made up by Gilles. Artoria is simply a different manifestation of Heroic Spirit King Arthur.

It's like if I cloned you but raised the clone differently so they end up sweeter or more impulsive and violent. You have to remember Servants in the Nasuverse are little more than clumps of data given form by being put in containers of magical energy. The Saint Graph is like their source code. Tampering with that you gives you something like a clone but with different attributes. Hence they could be called a different entity.

>no Sanrio Medusa or Medea or any Sakura
Kill me.

Greek gods in Nasuverse are machines so I doubt Hermes/Apollo/Hera/Aphrodite are in this picture.

Why is there a servant that looks like the glasses chick?
Does she also get possessed like the others like Rin and the fat chick from CCC?

>Artemis
>Apollo

No the glasses chick isn’t even human. She’s a True Ancestor, like an inferior version of Arcueid. So when she dies in Lostbelt 3, her soul was preserved in the Throne of Heroes allowing Chaldea to summon her. Her true identity is Yu Miaoyi, the ancient Chinese consort of Xiang Yu.

This is probably bait, but no, the glasses girl actually qualifies to be a Servant herself because she is the famous Consort of Xiang Yu from China's Warring States period and also a True Ancestor.

She's a true ancestor who's goal is to find her husbando who died in China and reunite with him so she does everything she can do make it happen. Later on she figures out being recorded into the throne of heroes and getting summoned along with him is the best chance of that happening.

She is actually a Consort Yu - spirit of Gaia aka Elemental and is even considered a True Ancestor by modern mages/human

>She’s a True Ancestor, like an inferior version of Arcueid. So when she dies in Lostbelt 3, her soul was preserved in the Throne of Heroes allowing Chaldea to summon her. Her true identity is Yu Miaoyi, the ancient Chinese consort of Xiang Yu.
Oh thats a lot of proper nouns you got there. I dont know what you just said

Attached: blonde.png (500x284, 142K)

she's a vampire who died and then got uploaded into a database of servants allowing you to download a copy. She's a famous slut.

>Artemis has this weird shit on her leg in her FA. We haven't seen Apollo yet, right?

Attached: file.png (512x724, 376K)

The sheep is Apollo

Attached: S255Stage1.png (512x724, 315K)

That makes a lot more sense actually.
So there are actually real vampires? What the fuck do they do? Do the Mage Guild know? What does that make Vlad?

Read tsukihime to find out!

>So when she dies in Lostbelt 3, her soul was preserved in the Throne of Heroes
Wait did she even die ? If i remember correctly then after getting BTFO'd, Qin convinced her to go to the Throne of Heroes since that's the best way for her to reunite with the Xiang Yu in her memories eventhough it also means she will be Alaya/humanity's slave from now on - which she hates but she still went to the Throne for the sake of her husbando anyway.

I'm waiting for the remake

Qin Shi Huang:
>Xiang Yu fell into despair over how your future would end up. If that's the case, you have the choice right here to decide how Xiang Yu should end if you do not wish to see him fall further into despair."

Consort Yu:
>...w...hat?

Qin Shi Huang:
>Become a Heroic Spirit, O'fairy. If it's you, who resembles closely to a Spirit here, then you should be able to choose your own ideal conclusion. Switching to side with the Counter Force shouldn't pose a trouble to you after all, am I right?"

Consort Yu:
>Me...becoming a running dog for the Counter Force? Of all things you'd propose, you want me to become the guardian to those despicably rotten humans?

Qin Shi Huang:
>Certainly something to be reluctant about I know. But you see, that state was once a place Xiang Yu aspired with pride. If you would fulfill that exact same role he did before --- then at the very least Xiang Yu would no longer have to bear the anxiety and sigh over your future.

Consort Yu:
>....guh

Qin Shi Huang:
>Fufu. Do you need one more push? Okay then, now think of it this way: You existed as someone who managed to see through "Xiang Yu's truth" to the very end, the truth that your history never managed to learn about it, yes? If you bring that knowledge to the throne, then there is a possibility that Xiang Yu will end up being acknowledged as the guardian of humanity. When that happens, wouldn't that make a possibility of fulfilling your wish of reuniting with him that you never thought of, a possibility?

Consort Yu:
>I....I...

Qin Shi Huang:
>Well it's not an immediate decision to make. You can keep being a wraith for the time being and wander around the wild mountains, and take your time consider about it while you're there.

How prominent are Ishtar and Ereshkigal in the story, and would it be unreasonable to expect an English dub?

I need more Mela Lee in my life.

They are major roles and are major characters who do a lot to propel the plot.

She died. She merged with the tree of fantasy.

Bro. She became one with the tree and Qing helped ti crush her. Then before she turned into a wrathful wraith forever Moth peptalked her to let go her grugde.

Gordolf can.

Yeah and...?

Hinako was a vampire and Consort Yu the tragic herione of a famous opera. She died and joined the Throne.

>So there are actually real vampires? What the fuck do they do? Do the Mage Guild know?
Assuming you really are a casual secondary and not just LARPing for (You)s, you really should still remember this shit from Fate/zero.

Attached: this was pretty hot not gonna lie.jpg (1280x720, 53K)

I only watched 2006, Zero, UBW and HF.
I remember those as artificial vampire borne from a magic disease by papa Emiya

Yeah, except those experimental results were produced by papa Emiya researching the actual vampires. There are basically three ways to be a vampire
>be a True Ancestor
which are basically the "original" vampires like Arcueid and Hinako, servants of Gaia and more like elemental beings than anything. Their vampiric impulse to drink human blood is a useless flaw and it's really the Crimson Moon's fault (you don't need to know about him)
>be bitten by another vampire and have them leave a bit of their blood in you
makes you a Dead Apostle (if you are a once in a millennium aberration like Satsuki or if you were turned by a super powerful True Ancestor or Dead Apostle like how Arcueid turned Roa or the Crimson Moon turned Zelretch) or a Dead (99.99999% of people bitten end up as this if they don't die, just a dumb zombie like those on the island from Fate Zero who were turned by Sherry, eventually they might evolve to a proper Dead Apostle; either way you're the blood servant of the vampire that turned you. The Dead Apostle need to drink blood is actually to survive, unlike their True Ancestor masters
>turn yourself into a Dead Apostle through magecraft
Nrvnqsr did this and Papa Emiya was trying to research how to do this.

Do they fight the mages?
Do vampires do their own thing?
Why arent there more vampire servants?
When they add Abraham Lincoln will he be a vampire hunter?

>Their vampiric impulse to drink human blood is a useless flaw
Since you mentioned Hinako here, it's noted in her Valentine scene that she doesn't have vampiric impulse but she can get power up through drinking blood in some emergency situations (like what she did with Lanling in LB3 + she also said she had killed humans for that purpose before). She also hates vampire servants like Vlad and Carmilla too btw.

>Do they fight the mages?
individual magi might be fighting vampires for some reason like Forte in the Tsukihime 2 prelude, but it's not like the magi as a whole have any beef with the DAs.
>Do vampires do their own thing?
More or less. There's a pecking order at the top of which are the 22 Dead Apostle Ancestors who are basically the strongest DAs but also include some weirdos who aren't strictly DAs like ORT (Ultimate One of Mercury who handled the DAA who used to occupy that spot) or Primate Murder (alternative universe Fou with the conceptual authority to kill primates, who is also Altrouge's pet, and requires seven Counter Guardians to keep under control. Or maybe it's seven Grand Servants now kek)
>Why aren't there more vampire servants?
Not that many famous vampires to begin with? Even Vlad wasn't really a vampire, he just has vampirism as part of his legend because of unironic memes and he hates it.
>When they add Abraham Lincoln will he be a vampire hunter?
You joke but after lionman Edison I wouldn't be that shocked if Nasu actually did it.

>Forte
*Lorelei
sorry

CGI LAHMU
CGI TIAMAT
CGI ENEMA RELISH

Attached: 1563559469488.jpg (1280x720, 55K)

I want off this universe of that happens. Anyone know how to port out to another one, I don't mind if it gets pruned

>There's a pecking order at the top of which are the 22 Dead Apostle Ancestors
Fuck, *27
And should be emphasized that they aren't really a group as such, it's just a list of the strongest. So they range from Merem Solomon who rolls around with the Burial Agency, to the White Wing Lord who just chills out and parties on his casino boat all the time, to Gransurg Blackmore and his "much Crimson Moon" schtick

Such ugly designs but great animators its a shame thats the trade off. I thought a post-ufotable fate world would be better than this.

>to the White Wing Lord who just chills out and parties on his casino boat all the time,
*Van Fem
Not the White Wing Lord, that guy is just a traditional stick in the mud.
I keep getting this shit wrong, I know I shouldn't be going off half-remembered information from the fuyuki wiki from 2009.

What is that garbage

The Fate franchise has gone to shit, even fucking Taiga is a servant now. Fate franchise is a huge big pile of trash

Fuck you moneycunt. You had your chance. Romani is mine now since I already raped him

Girls dont play fgo

Da Vinci you can't just go around and admit you fucked your colleague in the butt

I want to lick his abs no homo

Those fujo/otome bucks from servants like Arthur says otherwise.

About a third of the playerbase for F/GO is female, and the money male Servants make is proof enough.

How old is she supposed to be in Case Files?

11 years old in Rail Zeppelin case (2003)

Attached: IMG_9681.jpg (1500x1500, 420K)

>2019/8/15 : Vegas! (Kinoko)■
>How are you all coping with the hot days? Please remember take good care of yourself by avoiding too much sun and drinking enough water. That said, the Mirror and the Egg just won't drop.

>FGO Summer event has started! I hope everyone will enjoy this event. This time, to make things easy, each writer is totally in charge of their own Servant Casinos.

>As for me, even though I had a terrible schedule this year and I was just only supposed to take overall supervision of the event.... I couldn't resist.. and took one Casino for myself. I mean, it's summer after all! And it's the beautiful etoile! You wouldn't believe she'd take that form too right? I really wanted to write it like that....

>BTW, about Gawain's Nightless Charisma, that is the Lion King's Gift. As a result of the events of that Singularity, it was engraved in his Spirit Origin.... is what I'd like to think happened. He didn't abandon his sins.

>(skipping the parts about the FGO Fes (mostly thanking the staff who worked hard on it) and the FGO Anime stuff. To summarize, the FGO Anime surprise was the episode 0 which was done as a way to let newcomers understand what had happened before the events of Babylonia. There's also talk about how the progress of Camelot is going on and how it's perfect as a movie etc etc.)

>And it's the beautiful etoile! You wouldn't believe she'd take that form too right?
so the penguiin outfit is all Nasu's trolling?

Maybe yeah i guess...?

Attached: IMG_0304.png (792x800, 506K)

Who are the servants that appear in this one?

No, it's her SEIZON SENRYAKU

A movie reference, 3 losers, 2 brats, a wizard and a snake on Gilgamesh's side.

Kept you waiting huh

Attached: 1564763584765.jpg (1200x197, 31K)

>Ishtar
very
>Ereshkigal
A bit less but she gets all the waifu shit
>dub
I'd say extremely likely

Will MC actually be an interesting character, or is this gonna be Sueg/Hakuno all over again?

Chadao is pretty cool. And the showrunners promise he is going to be really charismatic.

Will this actually be good this time? You VN cock suckers have tried to fool me way too many times now.

it's based on FGO, so no

This. I went to japan last week and almost EVERYBODY talked about fate like wtf. So fuckin mental

14 years in the making!

They should add Korean and South East Asian servants

Korea and Southeast Asia have never been important to the Human Order.

>pretty cool
>self-insert personality that is canonically so generic and average that every Servant, even the most evil ones, will fall in love with
>And the showrunners promise he is going to be really charismatic.
>*exists* "oh Gudao, you're the best Master ever, please make love to us and command us"

What if they wrote a real tragic backstory and personality for him? It wouldn't be the same as the game, but could it work?

Let's say they decide to adapt all of part 1. But they also decide that they'll have a different studio do each singularity.

Which studio do you pick for the remaining singularities? You aren't allowed to pick any of the studios that have already covered one.

Gook get butthurt over every little things, it's not worth putting a slightest bit of effort.

SEA monkeys are cringe incarnate. Just listen to how those pinoy monkeys talk about their irrelevant '''''heroes'''' on other fgo forum.

E Pluribus Unum by Madhouse. The plot if fucked but at least the fights could be decent if we'll animated.

Pretty sure there like two servants from Nguyenland (and one of them is Seibahface too), though they are just in Fate/school life anyway.

It wouldn't. The whole point is that he's generic as fuck and therefore every Servant can get along with him. Actually having a personality or motivations would conflict with that.

He literally wants to write extra crap and Chaldea noways.

Studio DEEN for Orleans, Septem and Okeanos as a three cour anime. Madhouse for London for Goetia's appearance and subsequent fight scene. Make it Saitama vs. Boros style except Boros wipes the floor with the heroes this time.
David Pro for E Pluribus Unum and Ufotable for Solomon.

The first five Singularities need an extensive rewrite to be serviceable. Before Camelot writers didn't give a shit and it shows.

More like 140 years in the making at this point. It's very hard to motivate a man to rewrite an entire visual novel when he can spend a few hours writing one summer event and fill up an Olympic pool with money he'll get from it. The only way to actually make Nasu finish Tsukihime now is to hold Takeuchi at gunpoint.

Yeah that's because before Camelot they didn't even know FGO would be as profitable as it is now. I believe Nasu actually straight up says in one of his interviews that he never thought FGO would get off the ground. It's really only around Camelot that they realized what it's become and that they should put in some effort. That's when the story became serviceable. Lostbelts are noticeably of much higher quality than early Singularities.

That's such bullshit please tell me that was never actually said being generic doesn't mean you can get along with everybody

It's around America chapter actually. That's when FGO part 2 got the green light and Nasu started dropping hint(s) about Part 2 since that chapter too.
This is from the 3rd Anniversary interview with Nasu btw.

this thread need to be faster and more productive, I'm going to summon /vg/ here.

>summoning /vg/
Please, /alter/ is fucking dead right now.

My Gilkidu bro, I have hope too.

Attached: EBxwAUVVAAAVu0Y.jpg (1200x922, 193K)

based
best you'll get youtube.com/watch?v=67njJLl4sRM

really though, maybe they'll do a very quick explanation when they meet enkidu but i wouldn't expect anything beyond that

Attached: 1548166633085.jpg (1000x1281, 182K)

>And the showrunners promise he is going to be really charismatic
The only way episode 0 worked so well was because they just came him cameo.

It's difficult for Guda to be cool when FGO story isn't even about him. Sieg and Hakuno still had their story be about them, in FGO, Guda is a glorified cameraman.

Ufo Solomon Temple please.

I thought E Pluribus Unum was good, and Okeanus was okay. London had hit and miss moments, most misses is the way the antagonists were handled.

The planet is on its deathbed because the fucking alien god wiped it completely clean of nearly all life.

fate grand ecchi

>that video
I tear up every time.

Attached: CxPfisXUAAAG4xo.jpg (600x720, 86K)

How come they never use Gudako? Or is her fate for jokes like guda guda and learning manga?

Based zerochad

Only if it has gudako. And mash dies for real

Because people want the dude so they can self-insert when all the Servants want to fuck them.

Does grand order actually have a decent plot of any kind?

yes

After the ep 0 being all about Mash, it would be disgusting if they didn't put some fluff between her and the Guda.
And regardless of whatever /u/ has taught you, girls can't love girls.

no, you should just ignore posting or looking at fgo threads from now on

Most players use Gudako according to a recent survey though. Ebin manga is halved too. It's just that Gudao is voiced by Nobunaga who is their number one Shill.

The Epic of Remnant manga that has Gudako doesn't have /u/. Guys hit on Gudako instead.

Yes. It does. Don't expect the "MC" to be a character with an arc on it though.

Did you watch episode 0?

Attached: 76230556_p0.jpg (867x1199, 212K)

Chaldea is an organization that has formed to ensure the survival of the human order and civilization. They intervene when the human order is endangered, sending a Master and Servants (the weapons) to take care of such dangers. The current man's world is based on certain history that must be preserved. That's the rought outline, that it follows at least two big of "human order murder case" where they get involved. First one involving singularities, abherrations on the panhistory that crashed and burned the timeline and thus humanity, and another about the invasion of "lostbelts" aka parallel histories that were supposed to be pruned and yet managed to continue that seek to replace panhistory to survive.

Babylonia is the 7th Singularity.

Attached: chaldea summer.jpg (2273x690, 329K)