OK, I'm just gonna say it. I can't lie to myself anymore. Jojo's Bizarre Adventure has terrible writing...

OK, I'm just gonna say it. I can't lie to myself anymore. Jojo's Bizarre Adventure has terrible writing. Why does Araki introduce so many ideas and not do anything with them? It's unforgivable.

Attached: 268x0w.jpg (268x268, 40K)

That is not the definition of terrible writing. That’s more akin to wasted potential, but it’s also likely that you’re an animeonly nigger forgetting that everything adapted so far was written before you were even born at an era where this shit was revolutionary
Fuck off

I enjoy the novelty of not knowing what to expect next when most writing anymore is very formulaic and predictable.

Attached: hair.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

It lasted too long.

>muh writing
Please kill yourself and move to another hobby. If the only thing you can complain about a series is "b-but it has bad writing" then you should never have started watching anime.

Ah yes, the good old golden age of terrible writing.

who did this and why, with what purpose

Jojo isn't a series I read/watch to experience incredibly nuanced storytelling or character writing. Jojo is a vehicle through which you experience absurd situations with ridiculous outcomes. Taking it too seriously is only gonna lead to disappointment.

Like?

I read JoJo not to experience story, but to see how creative Araki can get and he did a good job

>Why does Araki introduce so many ideas
At least he has some original ideas.

Attached: 1564058988193.png (1280x720, 1.02M)

It's name is JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, not JoJo's Perfectly Written and Tailored to Appease Every Single Weeb Shit Consumer's Wet Dreams Adventure. Leave this thread; better yet, this board.

>jojonigger
>telling anyone to leave

In all honesty, anime and manga in general don't have very good writing, specially fighting series. Jojo stands out very well on its genre, and I would argue that, while the writing is not airtight, it manages to leave a powerful and lasting impression on the readers. Araki can create very good moments.

There are some ideas that are original, and other ideas that seem original but they're just too terrible for anyone that ever thought of them to try them, like having a general body swap fest during the clímax of the story. But Araki somehow manages to make terrible ideas into great or at least interesting things, he can wreck the train with style.

Not this time. I recognize that file size i aint clicking it.

>he doesn't have 4chanX
>in 2019 Anno Domini

cringe

newfriend.

keep coping shonen insect

Exemples pls

OK, I'm just gonna say it. I can't lie to myself anymore. Berserk has terrible writing. Why does Miura introduce so many ideas and not do anything with them? It's unforgivable.

Attached: 600full-kentaro-miura2.jpg (490x723, 52K)

Its a fast pacing manga.

Also its probably older than you.

Jojo's strength doesnt lie on its writing, pretty much everyone agrees with this.

Not a terrible writing but the way that the mcs of part 2 and 3 win their battles against Kars and Dio are a major Deus ex machina.

Attached: 1565436965215.jpg (675x807, 193K)

Ah yes. We should all accept bad writing just because it's anime. Why are standards so low for anime? Does all criticism not apply to anime at all then?

And Pucci also survives to the end due to deus ex machina

Attached: O MY CAR CRASH.png (1560x1200, 3.92M)

>t. can't into post modern writing

What are some of those ideas? How would you have used them?

It's mainly because anime is adapted nearly all the time from manga series where the author has to make up the story as they go along because they're on a weekly schedule.

Attached: 1565483082746.jpg (417x417, 74K)

watch more anime retard

"Bad writing" is code for "I don't like it." The word 'writing' is to vague to mean anything. Do you dislike the plot? The pacing? The characterization or interactions? Just saying bad writing doesn't mean anything.

t. seen over 10 anime now

Moreso the golden age of writing whatever the fuck you want because it was fun to write and fun for readers

Jojo is a litmus test to see who can handle watching something cool without being a SHALLOW and PADANTIC FAGGOT (you)

Saying the writing is bad is pretty much shorthand for all that you mentioned. If the writing is bad there are pointless scenes, bad pacing, bad dialogue, predictable or dumb plot points ect. I do agree with you however that we should probably be more specific in our criticisms.

JoJo has been here since Yea Forums was born, you fucking braindead mongoloid.

>JoJo Part 1 came out in 2012
>Yea Forums started in 2003
Okay bud.

Are you brain dead? The manga came out in the mid 80's, you fucking retard.

>Hackraki changes into monthly format while his manga remains as stupid and brainless as ever
>IT'S A SEINEN NOW
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ITT: b-but it's supposed to be bizarre! it's in the title!!!

Please be trolling. Please be trolling. Please be trolling, because this post is super autistic.

Attached: avdol shot.png (240x240, 146K)

Only Part 4 was actually that bizarre.
Likewise, only Part 3 and sort of Part 2 felt like an adventure.

Are you implying Araki can't come up with "ideas" Cause that's a straight cumbrain way of thinking my dude.

Part 7 and 8 are well written, but I agree everything that came before isn't particularly well written, just entertaining

was more referring to the fact that any asspull or deus ex machina always ends up in retards saying "it's supposed to be bizarre".
user are you retarded? he straight up said araki comes up with a ton of ideas and doesn't use most of them.

Oh no. Hes retarded.

>people don't think this is a troll post
it's probably not even OP.

>actually getting baited

>Every idea needs to be explored fully, it can't just be a thing that happens and now we're into something new.
that's what your saying?

>Only Part 4 was actually that bizarre.

Attached: x14 (1).png (780x1200, 1.51M)

>Araki comes up with an idea
>Abandons it without any further explanation
>Moves on
>Introduces the main evil guy with an unbeatable Stand
>Can't think of a reason why would he lose so he makes him procrastinate and NOT use his ability except when it needs to show how strong he is
>Asspull power up
>Sometimes the asspull power doesn't even make any sense (Star Platinum effortlessly defeats Za Warudo in melee and splits DIO in half despite clearly losing CQC just a few chapters before; Johnny's infinite rotation somehow affects other dimensions and the damage redirection)
Quality writing, retards

I don't read manga.
If I wanted to read words with no audio or animation, I'd pick up an actual piece of literature like a book.

I think part 4 being "slice of life" makes it the most bizarre because of the contrast between all the weird shit and mundane life. If you just think about what happens in each part they're all very bizarre but all the characters just roll with the punches not dwelling on how insane any of the shit happening to them is.

What idea exactly?

Attached: 1556680061682.jpg (1000x563, 141K)

so i assume you watch the dubs too, you philistine?

What? That's not what my post said nor implied at all.