Did the short hair ruin her?

Did the short hair ruin her?

Attached: tumblr_oyuw4h6frb1vlcih4o1_1280.png.jpg (1280x708, 181K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZlpvJmXZVWE
twitter.com/kokuyo_rin/status/1082309459026763776
youtu.be/qQszWd1J2YM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She's cuter w/ long hair imo, but is still cute with the hair cut. Hair can always grow back, her sweet soul is beautiful no matter what.

It made her 200% more dickable.

No, but her retreating hairline did.

Bob cut is the patrician choice. It frames the face in a feminine way and is long enough to run your hands through but also provides excellent back-of-neck access and doesn't get in the way like ultra long hair does.

She legitimately seemed happier with longer hair.

Why does she look like an older Tomoko with long hair?

Yes.

Hey. Those aren't the right eyebrows on the long hair version.

Have you seen the show? She starts as a former OL Tomoko

this

>The manga will never be completed

It fucking sucks. Was the author dying or what?

Attached: DIXpOAgVAAA7qf9.jpg (1076x1019, 208K)

What show is this?

yes, absolutely fucking disgusting.

Yes. Ugly af now.

I really don't know why Japan always ruins characters by giving them short hair, then remarks on how much better they look.
>Pokemon Serena
>Naruto Sakura and Ino but thankfully Ino grew hers back
>Monogatari Suruga
>Haruhi
>Haganai Yozora
>DBZ Videl

Anyone else to add to this fucking garbage fire.

Attached: 1558332107354.jpg (640x480, 50K)

She could never be ruined but the long hair was superior. Need more of her hair and more of her life. :(

No, having a boyfriend ruined her. Cutting her hair was the after effect

>wahh japan
At least they don't give them spray painted crew cuts like your nigger infested shithole.

Recovery of an MMO Junkie

youtube.com/watch?v=ZlpvJmXZVWE

The latinamerican dub is kino

Uh the main couple was cute. Fuck off purityfag.

>spray painted crew cuts
What?

didnt all the girls in monogatari have their hair length changed atleast once

grabbin it now

No. I mean, I like long hair as much as the next user, but the short hair looks good on her too.

Yep. Basically everyone except Suruga cut theirs short, except Suruga who already had short hair and grew it long. Then cut it short again. And Tsukihi's been all over the place in terms of hair length.

That sweater though.

Attached: C2D6sLNUUAEG1RU.jpg (635x821, 73K)

Why is this show popular in Yea Forums, all of sudden?, back when it was airing in the 2017, the threads would barely get 100 replies in the day that it aired and then die.

twitter.com/kokuyo_rin/status/1082309459026763776
becuase of various thing they have to stop it. we can only hope if the author release a doujinshi to continue or something but at least now it is impossible

Attached: DwUhZC_UcAAe73m.jpg (1039x1450, 420K)

Well shit, I hope she's doing better now.

Attached: CAWbR7QUkAEdXUV.jpg (900x704, 108K)

>She sees your dick

Attached: DOCDFadUQAEbxJO.jpg (1920x1080, 179K)

It's a well-made relatable show about a NEET cake playing MMOs and interacting with fellow adults. It's like nothing else you get in anime.

You are cute

I love short hair
I love it when long haired women cut their hair short

Girls who cut their hair short deserve what they get

Attached: 491f6a72b7f1c63cb8a9d1370654a8a30dffed11_hq.jpg (854x480, 43K)

Didn't ruin her, but she looked much better with long hair.

Damn that's sexy.

Part of me dies inside whenever I see long hair cut short

>Pokemon Serena
They ruined a good character design, I never understood why they did it.

Attached: Serena_(anime_XY)_3.png (250x360, 42K)

That cataract eyes.

please stop posting nazi anime, thanks.

The director's appalling personal beliefs aside, the decision to have the animation follow the voice acting contrary to standard practice was an inspired one. More anime should follow that, it makes conversations flow so much more naturally.

I don't get it either. There is so much that can be done with long hair if they wanted to change the style. Not only that but they dressed her as if she picked out clothes in a fucking good will while blindfolded. Her original clothing was well put together and matched her personality. After the hair cut she wears a fucking hospital gown with a baggy homeless mans vest, and extra tippable fedora. It's like they went out of their way to make her less attractive. I don't know if they felt that her personality was too close to dawn so they had to make her into a homeless bum. It's even more insane when there are people who think she looks better.

Attached: 86a.gif (313x478, 2.64M)

>needs CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT
>instead of cutting her hair she puts it up into a ponytail
Once again proving Lillie is the greatest pokegirl

Attached: D7pGI5RVsAA1vaN.jpg orig.jpg (1638x2048, 269K)

Never, nothing he said was wrong anyways.

Is this the one where a girl realizes she playd mmo with the guy who goes to the same store as her or is it the one wgere a girl starts an office job and finds other nerds there?

>they dressed her as if she picked out clothes in a fucking good will while blindfolded.
In fairness, that's not an uncommon approach to anime character design.

It would be more forgiving if she already dressed like a color blind hobo from the 60s, but she was actually shown to have some fashion sense. I think they meant for that to be a big part of her character since it's based around France, and clothing changes were a big feature in XY. Then they realized that Dawn was already the girly one who wouldn't let ash see her before she brushed her hair, always had new clothes with her, etc; and they didn't want to just make Dawn deux

Is still less popular than the other two girls kek

Attached: 1510515894820.jpg (991x1500, 189K)

>Lillie
>less popular than Mao or Suiren
Buddy you have no idea what youre talking about

yes, it was, naziscum.

She's less popular than the Grunts, Moms, Mallow, Lana, etc. She isn't very popular.

Attached: 1538341782749.jpg (800x800, 102K)

>has more art than all of those characters combined
>has more merch than all of those characters combined
>has more doujins than any of those characters
>has one of the most popular pokemon cards in years
Once again, you have no idea what youre talking about. Japan fucking adores Lillie

Stinky Neet -> MILFy

Looks good to me

Did an r34 search she has about 150 more images than mallow, but whole pages are of her getting ntr usually by her mom or fucked by pokedick, so take it for what it's worth. Doujins though Mallow has more overall. So I guess they do like Lillie, but more as a cuck or animal cum dump.

Attached: 1524615051648.jpg (2508x3541, 2.46M)

I want to breed this whore.

bob cut is the shittiest hairstyle that doesn't involve shaving the head

No, that's twintails

Youre saying that as if Mao has any less cuck or animal cum dump shit. Out of her Doujins she has probably like 3 vanilla ones and like 20 NTR doujins. And thanks for admitting your wrong and noone gives a shit about your nigger cuck slut

user stop making my cock rock hard unless you want to take responsibility.

I don't normally like girls cutting their hair short, but that was one of the few exceptions. The haircut made Moriko look clean, and I like clean looking girls.

Mallow has far less cuck shit, usually she's doing the cuckking. Lillie's mom has a lot as well where she's either cucking or turning her daughter into a cum dump for bugs and grunts.

Attached: 1526523690199.jpg (1242x1650, 397K)

That other user probably has issues of his shitfu being cucked or something you could get off to.

Attached: 1531109702809.png (1500x1996, 2.52M)

But I like the pics you post the most. My dick is in my hand already, you know what to do.

>tumblr

Holy crap, I had no idea that the director was so based and redpilled. Netjuu No Susume wasn't even on my "to-watch" list, but I'm literally downloading the first episode right now. If you hadn't called him a Nazi, I never would have bothered to look up his tweets. Thank you user! Hail victory!

Attached: Hellsing Major.jpg (210x240, 19K)

Not really, no. I think she should've just cleaned up her hairstyle rather than go for medium length, but nevertheless she's still very cute and pretty. She's also still a dork and a potato.

It's an easy way to visually show character progression, so it's just low hanging fruit. Sometimes it happens in the opposite direction though, with a shorthaired character growing her hair out (like in Osake wa Fuufu ni Natte Kara), but that's only possible after a timeskip. Long hair becoming short can happen in an instant, short hair becoming long takes weeks if not months.

Attached: 1511743368447.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

I can't stand Western virtue signalling cucks.
>I'm not going to watch X media because the director's personal opinions don't mesh with mine
Who gives a fuck? I don't care about an anime director's opinions on politics for the same reason I don't go to my doctor for legal advice.

Attached: 1510982446441.jpg (1920x1080, 212K)

>naziscum
pls leave Yea Forums

Yea Forums hates racism, we've always been leftist. You leave.

Anime is the product of a unique, ethnically homogeneous culture. If Japan was a diverse, immigrant-filled melting pot, we wouldn't have anime.

Go back to your capeshit social justice comics.

>Then she sees mine

Attached: fdty43hbvcv.png (1920x1080, 2.04M)

Explain why most anime is made by Koreans, Filipinos and Vietnamese then.

It's not *made* by Koreans and Southeast Asians. It's *animated* by them, because they can be paid less. Lot of Vietnamese died in the KyoAni fire, right?

Not him, but the honest reply is as usual outsourcing. Kind of like how a lot of American flags are made in China.

cringe

Go back.

Attached: 0456456456456.png (724x518, 132K)

>Japan fucking adores Lillie
That's one broad statement, do you have something factual to back it up?

>we've always been leftist
Are you new here?

No, fuck you.

I like this trope.

>show about a female neet
>literally stops being a neet less then an episode in and becomes a dating romance animu
WHAT THE FUCK, I DIDN'T ASK FOR THIS

>>literally stops being a neet less then an episode in and becomes a dating romance animu

She kept dropping her spaghetti and stuck at home thorough the entire show tho

>no 30yo eliito neeto gf

why even life

FPBP

>On June 30, 2018, it was announced that Comico has ended the manga due to Rin Kokuyō's failing health. Prior to this, Recovery of an MMO Junkie had been on a hiatus since 2015.

It's over jim

Because your taste is bad and most people with long hair have extensions anyway

This

So Yea Forums, she obviously wants the Yuuta dick by the end of the series, but, was/is she a Virgin?

>Monogatari Suruga
But Suruga is cute with every length.

I mean it makes sense. Girls tend to change their hairstyles often enough. They also change their clothes in the show a lot instead of wearing the same thing every day like in a lot of anime.

Attached: 1479888094559.jpg (374x347, 39K)

It still hurts.

Attached: 1560118460208.png (317x338, 107K)

youtu.be/qQszWd1J2YM

Why is the spic dub so good?

I'm doubtful that a cute girl like her stayed a virgin for 30+ years.

normalfaggotry ruined her
the hair is not the problem

She was pretty autistic even after starting to interact with IRL people

Attached: 71515924_p0.jpg (612x720, 111K)

>>She sees your dick

Attached: 1557734191185.jpg (1920x1080, 202K)

Yeah but it takes a while to have it grow back that length

Serena is a wonderful character and the eternal best poke girl no matter what she looks like

Attached: Best grill now in short hair flavour.gif (350x350, 1.59M)

>yfw Yuuta is banging this cutie 24/7

Attached: 72594886_p0.png (900x636, 865K)

>The latinamerican dub is kino
Do you have a clip?

based and redpilled

See

no
she turned from a smelly neet into a hot cake

I can't speak taco why is so this good?

kek

>made
You mean in-between frames produced by slaves?

The fucking state of neo-Yea Forums, we have always been contrarians against the mainstream and elitists nothing more.

damn, pretty good it remember me the dub from the 90's, the golden age of spic dub, but mamiko voice is one of the catch of the anime.

>tumblr
really faggot

Great direction, Moriko's VA nails the role with the changes to her interpretation, tone and volume as the scene asks, adaptation brings life to the script.

I wish clips for it were more easy found online.

damn

why does this happens to every single series i like?

Attached: 1533095280554.jpg (250x250, 18K)

what ruined her was the lack of an actual fucking ending to the show(or the manga for that matter)

>the concept of character growth being represented by cutting their hair is exclusive to japan!!
Not only are you butthurt, but you're ignorant too.

it signals the point where she gave up on ash and became a dyke

>how do you do, fellow white people

Attached: 76269227_p0.jpg (1697x1200, 1.01M)

>Shorter hair
>Ruining
Of course
You don't even need to ask

Based

No, not having bangs ruined her.

i think i have heard those voices in some dumb video in nico nico.

The one doing the voice of the guy was the same doing james in pokemon.

And the smaller girl with cat ears seems like the one who did lulu in league of legends and sakura in sakura card captors.

Nah, they're relatively unkown VAs, the guy's most famous role is Clemont/Citron in Pokemon XY and Acerola in Sun&Moon

She looks like a homeless street whore
true but long hair was best
only shit skins use extensions
In the west hair cutting in media is usually linked with a mental breakdown. In Japan if it's males it's muh honor and loyalty, with girls it's meant to show hidden beauty, because every time a girl cuts her hair people for whatever reason only then start recognizing her beauty even if she looks more shit. It's a garbage fetish that anime tries to make popular because they don't know how to write character growth, so changing hair is the only way to get mc senpai to notice them.

Attached: Yozora3.png (1366x768, 433K)

>only shit skins use extensions
lol you know nothing about women, i bet you think most hot women aren't wearing make up and that their lack of body hair/eyebrow shape is natural too

Attached: zn46m9pe2etz.png (347x429, 219K)

Short hair > long hair

No cancer did. Dont remind me or the author's blog.

She din't say what it is, but I think it's cancer due to her blog.

The bangs plus the long hair make her seem more girly. It isn't like her hair is pixie cut garbage in the second picture. It's just parted and more neat, so it comes off really boring old lady look.

Yes my mother sheltered me hiding any of her razors and makup my whole life, same with my girlfriend. I just assume she stands in the bathroom for 70mins before we go out doing nothing. Hair extensions though are shitskins that can't grow anything other than a chia pet on their head.

>cancer

Crap.

I love her

>Rin Kokuyō's failing health
Don't they usually say bad health here? Failing sounds like she is about to die.

I hope she's alright

Mossad got him

Both Serena and Yozora looked cuter with short hair, possibly the only hairstyle that could compete would be a ponytail. Longhair whiners who can't accept other tastes should be shot because they manage to be more obnoxious than /u/ shitposters. Thanks for the (You), faggot

>mature and clean
>boring old lady

zoomers leave this place

I accept that it's shit and over used. It wouldn't be as bad if the character already started out as shit, but they're always introduced as having long hair then being turned to shit by having to cut it because of some autistic fags fetish.

>muh zoomer strawman
Kill yourself oldfag shitter

Sucks there's barely any fanart of Moriko's second character. She was cute.

Receding, not retreating.

Smug NEET