Kimetsu no Yaiba Chapter 170

-Murata is on the cover page helping people
-Kokushibou notes to Himejima that people who awaken the mark do not live past the age of 25
-He guesses Himejima is around 27 years old and says that he will die before the night is over
-Kokushibou offers to make Himejima a demon and in doing so will extend his life
-Himejima refuses
-Genya eats some of Kokushibou’s hair so that he can heal up
-Himejima vs Kokushibou is intense with neither side backing down
-Sanemi sews up his wounds and receives the mark
-His mark looks like a Windmill on his left cheek
-Sanemi and Himejima vs Kokushibou begins

Attached: 39CC4308-5499-435C-BA1C-BDD0A229E52F.png (902x480, 270K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/xlmn6
twitter.com/shatikutiku
youtube.com/watch?v=YsDJnAdMGyk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cute
and
canon
soon

Attached: shinobu_kochou_x_giyuu_tomioka.jpg (940x850, 121K)

Are you an anime only or do you think Tomioka won't make it either

I think it only make sense that Tanjirou the one who found and defeat Koku. They actually have a stronger connection between them than most of the pillar, even more so than Mist. Still think that Koku is the one that kill Tanjirou family

>they thought Shinobu dying would prevent the canon.

Shinobu always win, baby.

>Koku is the one that kill Tanjirou family
im with you on that

Then wind and rock may as well be dead, especially rock.
Maybe it'll be Tanjirou with some help from Inosuke who's still alive and not super damaged and Genya who's getting healed.

genya and inosuke both hadn't gotten any power-ups this arc so my bets are on them

rocks definitely a goner yeah, have a bad feeling he will die and Tokitou, Sanemi, and Genya will finish Koku.

I don't think you can finish off Koku without Tanjirou, that would be legit bad writing because of the whole sun breath thing that's been in the manga for so long.
He needs to get triggered as fuck after seeing the pendants.

From the spoiler that already gone Iirc Murata is carrying Zenitsu while running. They almost meet Inosuke and Kanao.
Tokitou get out of the pillar and go to help Genya.

Maybe seeing Tanjiro stumble upon the fight will distract him enough so that someone can deal real damage to him.

>That second spoiler
Wani please stop.

Tapioca will die

Nah, we need a full on infodump about dance of the fire god and sun breath and koku is the only person in the setting who can do that.
Tanjirou needs to fight him, for real, it's been built up a lot.

Remember Koku is heavily implied can't die by beheading and needs direct sunlight. The whole battle is pretty desperare for the demon slayers.

Can't Kokushibou just turn people into demons after beating them up? Nezuko was turned into one and I doubt she gave her consent

>Tokitou get out of the pillar
Finally.

Attached: D_WtnZCUIAEwskU.jpg (1447x2048, 362K)

How long until they fuck?

Attached: 001.jpg (870x1270, 283K)

I thought that was Muzan?
Otherwise there was no point in him getting out of rock's chain if he could tank the hit and regenerate.

That's rape, Koku is not a rapist you know.

When Akaza was about to achieve that leveln of regeneration and then gave up Koku said he was dissapointed.

Also Douma mentioned something before dying.

Don't open.

Attached: received_1145381828992264.gif (700x960, 1.77M)

Soon because Tanjirou's gonna die and he needs to preserve DoFG

He mention only Akaza and Muzan can survive their head cut off, so i doubt Koku could too. But good luck cutting his head.

How many babies will she have before she dies?

Who's the main ship in this manga?

I don't want them to get powerups, they'll die if they get plot AIDs

Character x death

Final arc confirmed.

His father in his flashback was almost dying and still managed to impregnate his wife twice more, so imagine Tanjirou.

Tanjirouxmassacring demons.

They won't. Tanjiro has aids and we don't want Kanao to catch it too.

Can snek even pierce through her hymen?

I really dislike the 25 year old thing, because it was never brought up before the pillars like Uzui and Rengoku left. I’m just wondering if it’s something Wani intended from the start or just threw it in.

Wani x Me.

It seems to be directly related to the whole koku/sun breath thing backstory so possibly it was intended.

He'll find a gap.

We don't even know the full context of it. If you die by using it pass age 25 and that's why Himejima is deader than death. You won't die by hitting 25, that sounds silly.

genya just ate the hair of one of the strongest demons who know what crazy shit he can do now

how would it of been brought up? and why would it matter if it was before Uzui and Rengoku left?

this is the first time we are getting some info about it from someone who actually has some knowledge

Using Breath already pushing the limit of the human body, now the mark also enhance that effect even further and the condition for it to appeal seem to be pretty harmful so i don't surprise that it could have negative effect. I think it more that if you keep using it, you won't live pass 25, not that you automatical die when you reach 25 after using it once.

Attached: 1543014517942.jpg (2048x1274, 367K)

Maybe the 25 years old thing is what sunbro told flame pillar in the past might relate to this. And this is why he gave up.

According to the video, Kokushibou did say
>without exception, people with marks will die before 25
something along those lines, wish I had read it more carefully, fucking phones.

>I think it more that if you keep using it, you won't live pass 25, not that you automatical die when you reach 25 after using it once.
Yeah but then according to the spoilers because Himejima is already over 25, he'll kick the bucket that very same night even though he started using it.

its our first time getting knowledge from someone who knows about it

anyone got the full webm of dance of the sun god fight?

Attached: 1529447451112.png (128x128, 31K)

Attached: w2.jpg (1278x960, 674K)

Perhaps the letter contains info related to it how to overcome what Koku said?

>offering every random hunter to be a demon.

Is he lonely?

Maybe he have that for a while now but hiding it cause his own reason.

Yeah, I’m waiting for a clearer explanation once the scans appear. At first I thought it was fake spoilers like last month but since we had the holiday they leak early.

>when you play the tard wrangler for half the cast
Poor Tanjirou.

Whatever it says it made flamedad start saying that people are born blessed or weak, meaning it's not something that everyone that gets mark AIDs can achieve. Maybe it's genetic.

Zenitsu x screaming

That happened centuries ago, so it was actually flameancestor

As lonely as a drug dealer or Jehovah's Witness. He just wants to convert anyone.

>before 25
So 25 is the maximum limit? Then Tanjirou might die even sooner because he's been constantly using it

Shouldn't have joined the bad guys just becasue you were too afraid to die then shitty grandpa.

You can assume kokushibou's whole family has been using it extensively since youth and they still get relatively old.
Sunbro was an adult too.

you’re remembering wrong

rengoku’s dad ripped up the book and went on that tangent

Dying sucks. If I was Muzan, I would turn every single human in the world into a demon so no one would ever have to die

>no one can die
>or get killed
>only burn in the sun
>but there's no food either so it sucks anyway

>starting a thread with shitpost memeshit
>cancerous shippingshit

anime was a fucking mistake, goodbye comfy threads

>they still get relatively old
What if his dad was 25 and he just looked older because he was sick? Tanjirou's mom looks very young too.

They would adapt

Fuck off. At least the meme shit has been around since last year.

remember Muzan was such a selfish fuck he didn't want to turn anyone else, he only did it because of needing to find one who could withstand the sun. If being a demon had no negative side effects for him, he would have been content to be the only one for centuries.

He believe himself to be above everyone else. he only created other demon as bodyguard. Doing something out of the good of his heart is the most un-Muzan thing ever.

Still
>six kids
And Tanjirou was like 11 when he died for real.
So he should be 30+.

That would mean Tanjirou was conceived when his dad was like 12 or something

I'm with you, they've turned into another cancerous general now

You are literally the only user who keeps complaining about the same stuff, get laid already user.

Attached: EB8CjsXUEAUK_pJ.jpg (1732x1987, 258K)

That wasn't uncommon back then, Kagaya has been married/fucking since he was 14 and had 5 kids by the time he died at age 20.

We need some Shinazugawa bonding time

Attached: IMG_20190814_121857.jpg (2894x4093, 1.45M)

U&G is old tradition of kimetsu thread though newfag

Come to think of it, once Muzan is killed, shouldn't the marks also stop manifesting? And therefore the mark killing you young shit won't happen.

Inosuke got a new move where it dislocate his arms

Most of the comment here is discussing the manga and theory. What wrong with that?

There's no evidence yet that the marks have any connection to Muzan

The mark don't seem to connect to Muzan (as we know) so i don't think that will work.

The only cancer the anime brought was the zenitsu haters, everything else was always a part of these threads

I hate it too but probably she wants to connect the mark to Muzan's family

looks like a OfA vs AfO situation

Hasn't ugly and gay been a thing for at least over a year now?

I love them so much

Attached: KnY OTP.jpg (2160x1080, 463K)

Artist?

Sword X Neck

Tanjirou’s dad was never said to have a mark and he was certainly not a swordsman

he only passed down the dance

They won't, Tanjiro is already taken

Attached: 8847db3d2bf022c0b4834753a6791b561565509358_large.jpg (200x200, 21K)

I really wish we get some backstory on the mark thing. Records and shit doesn't help that much. Koku should tell the story like the good old gramp he is.

Why was he so sick though?

If the spoilers are accurate, Snek better propose as soon as he learns, or he's an irredeemable faggot

I think he want to do it with mist, but he need muzan blood and consent, so he cant ask blood for everybody he likes
And tamayo even turned against muzan

Maybe Tanjirou dad only have tuberculosis, it not uncommon for people back then to have that. one side character in the train arc even have it.

Wincest of course

Attached: NMhxKjGdQ21NnPG4rzwny3MXNtcqhHKrFRvT14q67pPv23XS4WDfz9jhRet12AiZnfzUdS5MrFAPq5sNKr-GzvaX06wBSHyBv_2J (640x360, 42K)

Attached: EBXse8HXkAE2U4L.jpg (640x933, 269K)

@vupl4

I honestly like them together, as siblings I mean.
Both really autistic in their own ways.

I'm hoping when he finds out we will finally see his backstory. At this point I don't know if the reason we haven't seen it is because it's special or just that there has been no time for it yet.

Izui's 3 wives vs tanjirou, zenitsu, inosuke

we don't even know where snek lives. was anything revealed about him in the databook?

Thanks

People get sick. That's not magic.

The name of his snake. I forgot it.

it is not even close to the see-through world or even that technique zenistsu used

It's just odd that he'd be that sick but also do things like take down bears and have this special fire dance he passes down.

Reminder that Tanjirou promised his dad to past down the earrings to the next generation.

I know but its a power up, genya instead got short stick and just got trashed, idem tokito

A disease would slowly kill a person, but his breath technique would allow him to have strength for a short moment.

never because he has no feelings for her and tanjirou has already his hot demon sister

Attached: 06_82946_764_1200.jpg (764x1200, 91K)

Attached: endgame.png (408x481, 235K)

The girl who has the crush on the MC always wins in shounen. That's pretty much the default rule. Kanao's win is a long gone conclusion.

Fuck off inbreed

t.incestfag

You don't spend 4 pages straight oggling a girl if you don't have the hots for her

Delusional retad

Offering it to the strongest current Pillar is hardly a random passerby.

It happened twice, the Sun user himself said something to an old Rengoku ancestor about his Breath that left the guy disheartened, and Shinjuro now also read something in his family records that made him lose his mind, ripping the pages off the record.

I want to fuck inosuke

Love it when people who are obviously new pretend to have always been here

Cute and pure

no he didn't

>Tanjirou’s dad was never said to have a mark
Check Tanjiro's inner dialogue in the Daki fight, talking about how he doesn't believe he has a mark and that's just a scar when ironically that is the fight where his Mark awakens, Tanjiro says his father also had just a scar but noticed that inside that scar there seemly was a small different marking in it.

>have sex
reddit is two blocks down

His father did make he promise that.

So I started reading the manga and Just finished the Red light district arc.
It was fucking great.
But I have a question now.
The demon that had the wives and zenitsu trapped that then runs and gets inside of Daki its supposed to be her Brother?
Also the wives are very similar to the main trio, was it on purpose?

Attached: x8.png (959x1400, 1.82M)

tumblr is dead and lost 99% of its value
its time to stop using it as a bogeyman for every post you don't like

>being normal and healthy is now dumblr
Perhaps you're the one who leaked from there.

The sash demon was just part of Daki herself, it talked just like her, Gyuutarou had a different dialogue pattern.

No, Daki can create a sash demon minion unrelated by sharing some of her power.
And yes, it was intentional.

Tanjirou a shit.

i thought everyone on Yea Forums supported brother/sister incest

Which boy made for the best wife?

Back to r9k

you guys are clearly newfag because incest ship was always accepted here

t. Muzan

Daki clearly order it around and it said that this is not it true body. I think it a seperate entity created by Daki to capture victim for Daki, not her brother

In the seasonal LN adaptation that supports said relationships, Kimetsu no Yaiba is not one of those. Maybe you should start an Oreimo thread.

i dont give a fuck about any kny ships, they're all retarded and so are you for taking it seriously

I do. When it comes to Gyutarou and Daki

Fucking liar. Waaay before the anime announcement, there were few anons asking if this was an incest manga an people answering it wasn't and claiming it was sibling honest bond.

This

Calm down snek. You should rather focus on finding a way to impregnate Mitsuri

Shipping in general was never a thing here, the cancer was brought in mass with old Naruto and Bleach threads, which bled to One Piece threads, turning into an epidemic with the damm Titans, now the filth from Gotoubun and Kaguya think they are right home, like you.

patricians choice right here

Attached: DTTZ0UIVMAAdCtN.jpg (728x1020, 265K)

This isn't that kind of manga

Shipping as a whole was never a thing here

The beauty and the beast

it looks like its cover to one of those mindbreak hentai

zenitsu was always hated stop with the bullshit excuses

But shipper filth invaded kaguya threads after so much time of never being a thing there.

>zenitsu was always hated
Now you're definitely lying. It was just like the anime where people didn't like him at first but he's well liked now.

proper kny doujins when? all we have are poorly drawn abominations right now

this

That never was a thing, newfag.

>zenitsu was always hated
Might as well have a sign "I'm from the anime-only crowd" on your forehead.

You're trying way too hard

Stop replying to bait.

Attached: EBZF3DDUcAAn9xA.png (783x700, 154K)

We already have Shinobu x Douma.

So the only living Pillar without a Mark now is Obanai, what a disgrace, manlets really never learn.

never happened bud

you are thinking of Sunbro talking to Tanjirou’s ancestor

You really need to read the Akaza fight again, in the cut away from Tanjiro awakening the See-Through World, when Senjuro speaks about his letter, the Sun user himself talked with a Rengoku family member, and that guy too felt disheartened by whatever the Sun user told him.

It never was been a thing since the anime started, and only for the screaming wich i can understand for the anime only fag
I only read the manga where screaming are just letters and i love zenitsu

>Getting AIDS
>good

*tomioka

Wait until Mitsuri's in danger and his body temperature will go off the chart

Here, got the page, it happened twice, once with a Rengoku ancestor, the other with Shinjuro reading about it.

Attached: n13.png (959x1400, 953K)

Shit, mean to reply

What's up with people freaking out over Kokushibou's assertion about marked hunters likely dying once they reach 25? It's plenty of time to live a fulfilling life if you can manage, Kagaya reached 30 and popped 5 kids.

>The demon that had the wives and zenitsu trapped that then runs and gets inside of Daki its supposed to be her Brother?
No the sash was just part of Daki's blood demon technique. Gyuutarou is the main demon that Daki was "created from" so in some ways it can be interpreted that Gyuutarou has 2 blood demon arts: Daki herself and the poison chain sickles.

He was 24

The only character who will die as virgin is Tapioca.

based animeonly

Attached: IMG_20190814_112825.jpg (1355x907, 246K)

I dont get it too, other than Rock is gone after this arc for sure since is 27
Sanemi and tomioka, and love are left with few years
Tanj and tokito have more than 10 years

There's also that one with Inosuke and Nemuno from 2hu

Tanjirou has approximately 10 years

Daki was still barely alive when she got turned into a demon bro, it isn't some new Daki created out of Gyuutarou.

Can a drawfag do the sweating wiping man with this mask please? Or good heavens just look at the time.

This entire bloodline is autistic

Attached: E13.png (764x1200, 180K)

It's a godo thing Tanjirou looks so much like Sumiyoshi, or I could call rape kids on that.

Comedy moments such as these in the series had Goutouge start drawing in these rustic doodles style, I wonder if the anime will portray it exactly like that in potential future seasons.

I like how his wives personality matches with those of the main trio.

Literally 1:1 panel.

Attached: kimetsu_episode_7_potato.jpg (1440x810, 126K)

Yeah, but this is the early comedy style, Gotouge started with the "doodles" from the Butterfly Estate and beyond.

Also the b&w inosuke in E19 was an animated panel kek.

Last episode's inosuke was straight from the manga potato-wise.

You're the only one obsessively shitting on him in every thread. Just fuck off.

Can't wait for the Estate's girls and depressing Inosuke

>yfw be ill no more colored version

Nezuko also sleeps alot.

It's kind of a necessity in her case, but a parallel could be mounted.

I still think suyako is related to the sun bros and that is why tanj inherits the earing

How old are you?

>but a parallel could be mounted.
What if every Tangirl is a stealth demon?

Waiting for Hanako to crawl out of her grave

27, but it is not about my undearchiever life though, the series itself shows people who lived short but fufilling lives, leaving plenty of heirs for the future. Better is someone who lived great 25 years than go beyond 60 without a single thing to remember.

I can't believe Ubuyashiki got a fig.

Attached: US_M18a1_claymore_mine.jpg (504x435, 87K)

streamable.com/xlmn6
Leaks

Or the third option, living beyond 60 with a full fulfilling life. Most people want to raise and watch their "heirs" grow up if they have them. It's obvious why people think 25 is way too short.

Is this the same person that published the chainsaw leaks on Twitter? This fucking guy.

I do too and how happy they were to see tanj again

Tanjirou will marry all of Shinobu's protegees.

I thought bossman kinda implied there's gonna be some guaranteed deaths?

Yeah, he did first kimetsu, then CSM.
Blessed series.

Yea his Twitter is gone but someone recorded it

BASED

Kamado Tangaro

Attached: 2019_08_13_21.42.46.jpg (1920x1769, 1.26M)

Hope we get some Himejima and Genya flashbacks

Attached: IMG_20190813_013117.jpg (2894x4093, 1.06M)

I love my wife Nezuko

Attached: 234234.png (402x402, 183K)

People can't joke around Muichirou "hanging around" anymore; also Zenitsu is bawling his eyes out saying "it hurts, it hurts" and will meet with Inosuke and Kanao, can't believe some people actually thought Zenitsu would become an edgy character from now on, dude got popular the way he was, even if his freak outs annoyed some people.

Can UMs beat heroic spirits?

Will we get to see epilogue Tanjirou as a ghost?

Attached: Tanjirou from Kimetsu Gaiden.jpg (1040x1040, 279K)

Incest is cute and canon

Ah the old simpler times, anyway, Tanjiro is better at "befriending" than Nanoha.

>Still no art of Kanao in an eye patch

Seethe some more

Well one was a teenage prostitute so half way there.

So we have powerups for the main 5

Tanjiro: See-Through World
Zenitsu: Flaming Thunder God
Inosuke: Godly Undulating Slice
Kanao: Scarlet Spider Lily Eyes

Genya's probably gonna get a blood technique since he can't use breaths but I wonder what it's going to be

based

I can see Genya using something between breath and blood art after eating the hair of UM1

>It's plenty of time to live a fulfilling life if you can manage
It's barely enough time in the modern day let alone Taisho and earlier Japan

Genya sprouts more eyes

Incestfags have got to fuck off.

You have got to cope

Ever since Shinobu sacrificed herself by willingly letting herself get eaten, I can't get the idea out of my head of Nezuko doing the same thing with Muzan. Instead of poison she's so filled with love for her brother and a desire to be human it breaks his body down enough to give Tanjiro the final killing blow, ending with a sad scene where all his family says goodbye to him and then everyone dies a few years later of magic aids.

You what? Some high class imperial, or some pauper from the mountains, was already married be the time they were 16 years old, by 25 they already had children. 25 years old is only short in modern times, where society allows anyone to take their time to decide their future.

Attached: x14.png (607x953, 1008K)

>Godly Undulating Slice
Doesn't look like that much of a powerup

Shinobu is a side-character, Nezuko is a main character and pretty much the entire reason Tanjiro even fights, her sacrifice wouldn't be a step towards a victory like Shinobu's was, it would be Game Over, Mission Failed as far as Tanjiro is concerned.

It's the only long ranged attack Inosuke even has, beyond the retardation that is throwing his swords, and it caught Douma off guard.

There was one posted in some thread

Nezuko is like one of two characters who have a 100% chance to live until the end.

Breath of croissants

More like one of the 4, Inosuke got stabbed in the the chest, Nezuko's powers are revealed to have blood art removal effects beyond just the demon that has them, Zenitsu literally knocked on heaven's door, he got back.

when do new episodes air?

Attached: [breaks the boogeyman's back].jpg (478x478, 105K)

cute

t. Genya

When the tv channel broadcast it

What was being implied about Rengoku with this?

Based crossover

Attached: 9298A646-777D-41C7-8F73-B1BD7B974802.jpg (349x366, 81K)

Attached: cf70c3b624a1dbacbbb1562720581119bc1c7786a82c00e881fe4db5c1613554.png (1920x1078, 2.17M)

Who is the fourth? Murata?

that he is a very gentle and kind soul

5 minutes

He is handsome and straight.

I like that in his dream everyone calls him big bro

Attached: 4268B8AA-1A71-406B-83A8-3D30A8DC0BF6.jpg (626x517, 237K)

Rengoku's flashback is all about him trying his hardest to be optimistic when he has no mother anymore and his father became a drunkard who just doesn't give a shit anymore, Kyoujurou is trying to look the best he can be, but his subconscious knows better that he has some fractures within his psyche.

It was Tanjiro that had the super gentle one, to the point it converted the tuberculosis kid.

That makes sense, I didn’t think of how long the story is taking place after his mother died.

Zenitsu holding a Nezuko doll is everything.

Attached: 20190814_121448.jpg (252x371, 101K)

age 23

more like creppy as fuck

Don't these spoilers usually come in japanese first? Why's it all in english this time? This isn't some made up shit is it?

They were translated from Japanese yesterday. They're real

It's because someone translated it, nigger.

checked

this he's a god damn incel in the making

No, he's an incel alright.

I couldn't find it in the archive. I guess I'll just take your word for it.

Here's the pics

reminder this is the last arc and 30 chapter left until the manga is over

Thanks

Dropped.

Attached: kimetsu126.png (959x1400, 813K)

>30 chapter left
Now that's a nice number. We'll enjoy Kimetsu: Battle Tendency afterwards.

happy belated birthday muichiro, for your gift you're finally allowed to come down from the pillar

Maybe if you read the thread you will find out the post where there's a link for literal RAW pages tease, showing the spoiler text is verified.

That's a "what if" infant Zenitsu, there's also one for Inosuke.

well it better be lethal. Can he even match Koku even with the gained speed and regen?

>Breath of IMAGINE

Attached: IMG_20190813_190243.jpg (880x1200, 99K)

No, but he can't kill him if he keeps up the regen, he doesn't use a nichirintou.

How short is the Neverland chick? Damn, Tanjiro is just a 160cm dude.

Get away, Tang. The shit syndrome will get you.

it would be funny if timeskip emma is almost the same height as tanjirou

It sums up the relationship pretty well.
>she has no agency, cannot speak
>he holds onto her and has total control over her
>he's too old for dolls, showing his immaturity and childishness
So yes it's everything. Everything wrong with Zenitsu.

Reminder

Attached: 1565475299464.png (3252x1688, 629K)

Well she is a child.

That's Zenitsu as a baby spin off, retard.

can genya even regen his head after eating koku?

Uzui has one too many arms there

It needs a >will live past 25

Attached: EB2EFvGXUAAH9rS.jpg (1300x1845, 329K)

You know he'd do the same thing in his original age, don't deny it.

Emma started the series at 11 years old, Tanjiro started at 13 years old, Tanjiro barely changed when he turned 15. Also females develop faster than males.

>eats hair
wtf genya
would have been cooler if he ate the sword

>eating someone's flesh sword
Yeah, I don't know about that one.

where is the inosuke one?

Well, only Tambourine won't live past 25 in the trio.

I understand this poster now. Tomioka is going to fucking die and Shinobu will bully him in heaven.

The fight with Muzan isn't over yet, they have plenty of time to get infected with sun aids too.

Sounds like a good reason to die.

At least he has something to look forward to.

>heaven

aren't buddhists or some shit

Well there's clearly a good place and bad place to go in the manga. Maybe Tomioka has to go to hell because heaven doesn't accept gays.

Reminder that Kimetsu no Neverland is real
>Demizu says that she thinks her art has gotten more "Jump-ish" over time, moving away from the more "foreign" look it originally had. It wasn't something she tried to do on purpose, just the result of admiring other artists' work for the magazine. She mentions Haikyu!! (for the backgrounds and use of tones) and Kimetsu no Yaiba as examples.

Attached: 687474~1.jpg (720x720, 96K)

Reincarnation awaits them.
According to japanese traditions, since what Shinobu and Douma did qualifies as lovers' suicide, they'll be reincarnated as siblings, maybe even twins.

what a chad

>highschool AU Douma is Shinobu's annoying brother.

>The thing that matters most to Tanjiro are his family bonds
>The thing that matters most to Emma are her family bonds
>Both fight against demons
>Both came from maculated warmful places
>And so on and so forth
Wani and Pozuka should get together to write and draw the crossover spin-off

They wouldn't get along, after learning what they do, Tanjirou would be all
>KILL ALL DEMONS
He'd probably get along well with Norman.

>>Both fight against demons

Love when Genya told Tanjirou Himejima sucks ass at training and he had to learn by watching him. It would be enjoyable to see how that went.

The chapter in which Zenitsu kicks Krone's ass is my personal favourite.

>they'll be reincarnated as siblings, maybe even twins
That's kinda interesting, got any sources on the said tradition?

>>KILL ALL DEMONS
He already is like that.

I read about it once in visual novel that had quite a lot of shinto stuff, lovers who can't be together and commit suicide together, become siblings/twins so they can be together forever.
I don't have a source for this, sorry.

There are some demons he doesn't want to kill though, like his sister and Yushirou

Yeah, because they are decent people who repented/don't kill humans.
He himself said if Nezuko ever did that he'd kill her then sudoku.

>qualifies as lovers' suicide
I don't think so

Emma has Musika and Musika's bodyguard also.

these two were a nice duo, I like the delinquent version

Attached: E14.png (764x1200, 506K)

I'd like the AU version just to see Tanjirou vs Gyuutaro
>MY SISTER IS PRETTIER
wars.

based

yeah im gonna need a webm of that entire scene(7ish mins) from the moment he readies to do the flux to the credits. that kinokami scene was beautiful. every time i try to look it up its some anime nigger on youtube doing a reaction and not a raw scene. unless someone wants to show me how to make a perfect quality webm and ill upload it myself!

Heaven forbid that filial love is a thing.

>they will lost their virginity in heaven

>Uzui fucked my wife
WTF BROS?

Shipperfags are indeed mentally ill. Tapouki has no chance with Shinobi, the only dead person in his heart is Tatibo. And Shinobi already literally joined her heart and mind with Domio

What killed Shinobu exactly? Was it the damaged organs? The bear hug? Being absorbed by the demon (What does that even mean, your body melts once it enters his stomach or something?)

You should feel honored.

Attached: EA3mbDIUYAAByCT.jpg (1705x1281, 298K)

sneklove is good though

Are you okay user?

>these people are mentally ill
>proceeds to be also mentally ill

The bear hug crushed her ribs and probably punctured her lungs which killed her.
Douma "eats" by absorbing people inside him, probably some kind of power he has based on his personality.

Attached: EB1plm4UIAAa7Bm.jpg (768x1024, 199K)

Which wife is cutest?

Attached: x14.png (764x1200, 168K)

Is he a reference to Deidara?

In design I like the Tanjirou wife but in personality the Inosuke wife.

Hinatsuru

Good and almost canon.
More okay than Shinoba
Fuck you for making me think they were a thing, they barely even interacted and Tapoika was too busy being autistic and traumatized about his past to care about anyone else until Tanbojiro "healed" him.

Suma, but she is also the most helpless

What a terrible way to go.

Hinatsuru is the hottest.

You sound legit autistic, user. Just relax.

Attached: EBr_7yUU0AAFegX.jpg (2000x2000, 257K)

Isn't demon blood is AIDS and the mark is cancer?

At least I'm not a mentally ill shipper

Attached: e20.png (959x1400, 2.03M)

dumb fujoshit

Attached: 65601995_p23.jpg (957x756, 269K)

Too autistic for sex.

You're just an assblasted cuck

>the user who dislikes Giyuu/Shinobu is sperging again.

Suma is the cutest, but I would add that Hinatsuru is more mature and is the best. If Uzui had a favorite it would definitely be her.
That scene with the wives arguing and screaming about stupid shit when their husband was dying made me think twice about harems in general.

What's fujo about being sane? The only possible canon ships would be Snek/Love and that's only if love agrees to fuck him and Tanjirou x one of the girls because it's shounen. Are we going to post our headcanons next, tumblr tier retards

Attached: x10 (3).png (891x1300, 965K)

Cancer isn't contagious though, the Mark has outright said to spread once a patient zero awakens it, Demon blood for some reason hasn't even been said to be malicious unless you get directly from Muzan, or his Upper Moons who have plenty of his blood inside them.

I bet he's a phoneposter too.

What's wrong with dying like this?

Attached: p11.png (959x1400, 1.06M)

Shinobu is for Tanjirou. I hope we get some Shinobu x Tanjirou filler, or that at least the Kanao x Shinobu flashbacks are brought in earlier in the anime instead of all happening after Shinobu croaks

>tumblr tier retard
Somehow dat reminds me of you desu

No, both this and deidara are references to a japanese sculptor, taro okamoto

The Kanao flashback happened at the Train Arc, only the second one happened during Douma.

Here I have your cute and canon, you fucking autistic niggers.

Attached: EBVPBs-UwAE130n.jpg (620x687, 110K)

You can't fuck a dead body, user. Deal with it already

Attached: EBrJxHLUIAAweKz.png (578x680, 382K)

>Have a harem of +20 girls
>They fight over your dick at beginning and you enjoy the attention
>after a while you just become a prize while they're busy strangling each other

Yes you can. It's called necrophilia.

There's nothing wrong with it. It's a moment of comedy.

Me on the left.

The one who start the resonance is the sun.
And the others got skin cancer.

he'll probably eat it later, maybe the whole sword, like when he bit the tree mid-battle against um4

cute siblinglovers

God I wish that was me.

Tanjiro/Giyu arrives just as Koku just finished killing everyone

>Koku is about to lose
>Tanjirou arrives
>sees earrings
>explodes in rage and massacres the hunters

There's no way Sanemi will die before aknowledging Tanjirou like the rest of the team.

and nigger

based

Endgame right here. Die mad about it incestfags.

Attached: EBcXQU3UwAEJhRc.jpg (1448x2048, 474K)

>my feet hurt
>Shinazugawa hates me
>Shinobu won't stop calling me gay
>I wish Sabito was here

Inbreds always fail to see reality.

Attached: x7.png (959x1400, 706K)

Tanjiro and Shinobu are indeed canon

Kanao is clearly for Inosuke. Aoi is for Zenitsu. Love is for Snek. Tanjirou only has Nezuko or Shinobu.

will they survive to make flying pig babies

Attached: crybabys.jpg (784x1145, 243K)

>Kanao is clearly for Inosuke.
Imagine being this delusional.

Attached: 1565293637701.jpg (293x264, 30K)

Attached: 1547689146681.png (721x450, 328K)

yes. no. yes. no

Attached: EAf9JRQU0AA9Sej.jpg (2699x1300, 614K)

cute and canon!
for now

Attached: file.jpg (800x1304, 231K)

t. zenitsu
Why is he hiding his face? Is he fucking hideous or is he going to be inosuke 2.0

Artist?

Maybe he got a mark there.

This couple went from cute and wholesome to tragic real fast.

it's not explained yet, but he's the only current pillar who's backstory we don't know so we'll probably find out soon. I hope he has fangs or something
twitter.com/shatikutiku

Attached: snek.png (1761x596, 806K)

I want to think it's four.

Thanks

SHAMONE
HEE HEE

Attached: 155.gif (600x338, 3.57M)

Stop spamming this shit. It was a mildly amusing joke from early in the manga serialization, it's not funny or original to repost it a thousand times.

Are you okay?

user, are you okay? Are you okay, user?

Hot in any case, love is lucky

Are you okay, anny?

based mjposter

genya will one shot koku, cure everyone of mark aids, and one shot muzan.

Genya will gain the power for upper moon tier regeneration so he can job more often.

*Murata

Genya will eat Muzan and beat him

Who says he needs to beat him? Genya will just eat Muzan whole and the threat is gone

how Shinazugawa bros are going to defeat koku

Attached: EB75PYcUIAAAXs5.jpg (2000x1500, 822K)

>he will eat Muzan's giant cock
Gay.

Maybe he is missing some teeth, that doesn’t show up in manga very often

What's Koku opinion on incest.

>tfw under all their edge they’re just a pair of Japanese hillbillies like Tanjirou

Oricon Rankings 5/8 -11/8

*21856 *141071 Kimetsu no Yaiba Fanbook
*20500 *404900 Kimetsu no Yaiba #16
*15629 *436203 Kimetsu no Yaiba #06
*15579 *418029 Kimetsu no Yaiba #07
*15065 *413546 Kimetsu no Yaiba #08
*14813 *441597 Kimetsu no Yaiba #05
*14791 *405364 Kimetsu no Yaiba #09
*14541 *473721 Kimetsu no Yaiba #01
*14421 *404353 Kimetsu no Yaiba #10
*14272 *407099 Kimetsu no Yaiba #11
*14203 *400652 Kimetsu no Yaiba #12
*13965 *447704 Kimetsu no Yaiba #03
*13872 *454671 Kimetsu no Yaiba #02
*13870 *396350 Kimetsu no Yaiba #13
*13845 *389201 Kimetsu no Yaiba #15
*13713 *383298 Kimetsu no Yaiba #14
*13576 *442941 Kimetsu no Yaiba #04

>train all your fucking life to be worth of a pillar position
>die of aids because you got the mark which is neccesary to figth upper demons

what's the fucking point of making the demons so fucking OP?

So the stakes feel high? It's what makes most of the battles so great.
Also every pillar is a literal nut case with a death wish anyways.

he let his little sunbro die, incest is probably a no

they have similar pasts, too. Shinazugawa and Kamado survivor needs to bond more

If they weren't OP they would have been defeated a long time ago. Ordinary demons are relatively easy to wipe out, at least for a pillar.

Nezuko's cum and Tamago will heal them all

just wondering, did the BD sales chart came before or after episode 19?

this cute couple has an average of 3 eyes each

so we still don't know if unlocking the mark kills you or abusing the mark kills you. still don't like "character dies of aids" thing that authors abuse but okay. just feels unnecessary when all of the deaths so far have been through struggle or coordination

Before

>they managed to crossdress this pig and make it look like a girl
h o w

Attached: pig boi.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

Baggy kimonos.

>Hype up the mark last chapter for Himejima
>Does absolutely no fighting this chapter
Why

Blame Koku and his grim stories, they ruin the mood.

sanemi can't die when genya enters the match. He's just gonna throw his body like he did with tanjiro since he can regen

Updated chart.

Attached: unknown.png (1180x611, 57K)

Is it finally his time to shine?

Attached: 1565296735730.jpg (750x805, 115K)

Season 2 material is even better, and ufo will probably knock it out of the park after how well S1 has been received, so I think we could actually see even more boost when it happens. I wonder if we'll see it charting 800K one day

Next week we can see how ep 19 give the sales an extra boost. What I find amusing is apparently 20k people bought vol 16 without vol 14.

Was it a smart or bad move making Douma the murderer of Inosuke's mom?

Seriously. I imagine there are still a lot of anime only viewers in Japan and I can only imagine the boost that would happen after Aniki's arc.

Do this guy ever drop the "i'm gonna die" meme? I was enjoying this but this faggot is unbearable.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kimetsu no Yaiba - 11 [720p].mkv-00.14.52-01.jpg (1280x720, 234K)

next season

I liked it.

I can't remember him complaining about dying moving forward. He doesn't really get the opportunity, as if he did he would probably die with the demons they start fighting. He still spergs out occasionally and usually plays the straight man in the group, but all of that in the SoL moments.

Attached: 19.png (959x1400, 1.11M)

He's over that shit, becoming oiran # 1 is his new goal

I don’t think it was bad because it didn’t seem like an asspull, with the way Wani had the flashback so early in the manga. But Douma was a disappointing villain after the hype he got from having a cult and his interactions with Akaza and Gyuutaro/Daki.

well koku's gotta kill either himejima or sanemi to get that kind of reaction from genya, otherwise he is gonna stay as the cute, watermelon loving otouto

Attached: a0pd3tro4jd31.png (640x918, 494K)

yeah but he's not an interesting character

>Himejima will die from using the mark
>Sanemi will die by Koku

genya eats koku alive and commits seppuku to join his loved ones since they're all in heaven

It's okay user, not everyone can be as perfect as her

Attached: x5 (4).png (959x1400, 862K)

Attached: EAjVoSiU4AAYACH.jpg (1000x1000, 274K)

cute

Holy shit. Really shows what a good animu can do for sales.

I feel like once koku dies, after his death, he's going to do something that's gonna benefit Muzan in some way later on, they are business partners after all

>Tokitou has two hands

Tomioka won't die, he can't because narrative. He survived and feels guilty for it, now he must live to old age.

Shinobu was always going to die.

end of series, this is no time to be fucking

Stop that.

Will he be the next pillar to have 3 wives?

Attached: 1.jpg (959x1400, 217K)

He will have exactly one

who

>all the good boys and girls dead before 25, no matter what
Fuck demons.

Attached: 0.png (665x663, 1017K)

Btw this is genya arc, koku is fighting both his master and Brother 2 of the most important ppl in his life

The old age of 25.

Assuming he awakens to a mark, I guess.

He hasn't, right? At least, I don't remember it

Koku is offering to live eternally and they won't accept. Fuck them.

Retard here. Does the animation studio request which manga they adapt or does the publisher ask the animation studio?

>wanting to live forever

Tomioka will kill himself and meet his wife in hell

>wanting to slaughter and eat people in order to live forever, never able to see the sun again

He already did, against Akaza.

damn, I don't remember at all

oh well, hopefully the demon is just bullshitting or he's stupid and assuming things based off limited knowledge

he did during the akaza fight. but that doesn't mean he will die if himejima is still alive or if they find a cure inb4 thats the blue spider lilies true purpose

Depends.

Pussies.

Attached: EBHv8xeUwAEc7kk.jpg (1200x843, 126K)

Who's stronger? Zenitsu or Inosuke?

youtube.com/watch?v=YsDJnAdMGyk

Murata.

Zenitsu has never failed to get the upper-hand with his tech, Inosuke has several hits and misses.

Zenitsu is crazy strong especially since he just had his first fight where he was able to remain completely calm

Attached: 1551054389585.png (467x347, 162K)

>Sheer Power
Zen > Tanj > Ino

going by the right hand I guess 3

He will become Ubuyashiki Genya

Serious Zenitsu shits all over Inosuke.

OOC: he has two arms

Wanna know how I can tell you're an animeonly?

Would you rather die or live? It's as simple as that

Makio, easily

Attached: koku posting.jpg (1167x857, 330K)

Zenitsu's fast but he has no defense.

DEX vs STR

Varies. ufotable is on the production comittee here though, and Nasu has shilled this on top of a few UFOtable staff members. Kimetsu getting ufotable was a meme (though people didn't think it would actually happen) before it was ever announced. It turns out having a studio that enjoys the source a lot goes a long way. This was just a very fortunate circumstance for Kimetsu and really ufotable too since their attempt at a battleshonen has paid off tremendously so far.

Attached: 1527786296773.png (959x1400, 1.65M)

this bitch makes me go crazy lads

She is a harlot, have more respect to yourself user.

>Genya doesn't eat the broken sword to gain the Moon Breath

disappointed desu

>tfw we'll get to see her fawning over anyone in 10 days
Shit I remember this meme (but not the ufotable logo, did you just add it?). Funny enough, Yuki Kaji does appear, and people complain about slow pacing instead.

No one will care about her in ten days since Aniki will steal the spot light.

Attached: v8[1].png (764x1200, 277K)

I adore my eternally-angry bug pillar. Why'd you have to go out like that, Shinobu?

>being afraid of death

we're going to get a lot of VAs in two weeks eh. kanao, the pillars, the assistants, etc
he doesn't do anything of note, people will like kanroji because of appearance alone

Her death was great though

Attached: shinobu anger.png (959x1400, 1.27M)

>literally the only newly introduced pillar who doesn't advocate killing Nezuko on the spot

>blushing around little girls
Genya, I...

How would the main Neverland trio interact with the main Kimetsu no Yaiba quartet?

Attached: IMG_20190811_025304.jpg (640x640, 143K)

Genya is a pure boy

remember him Tanjiro zenitsu and piggy are all like 14-15

Don't forget Aoi and the three dot girls. I always have a soft spot for Aoi. Really wish the author gives her more screen time.

it was kinda dumb, but I didn't mind it too much

Overall what I mind is that Gotouge really didn't use Inosuke enough

I was hoping we'd get a cult arc like we got a red light district arc

How can one man have so much shit taste?

Attached: C13[1].png (959x1400, 1.01M)

A chart for ants?

He has low test

what a faggot

Would Snake have committed murder if he saw that happen in front of him?

Attached: Kimetsu no Yaiba - Vol.15 Ch.132 - Full Power Training - 7.png (959x1400, 1.05M)

Snek had to put up with alot of his wifes autism

Attached: 18.jpg (959x1400, 269K)

Pig x Rage

I hate admitting it, but Zenitsu.

Inosuke, you disappointed me. You were supposed to be the strongest.

Tanjiro and Inosuke are 15, Zenitsu, Kanao and Genya are 16.

Who is translating the anime? Anyone not shit?

why eat part of the sword when he can eat the entire thing later

I don't like that she explicitly intended to die, though.

There is Pig Assault sub for anyone not wanting to put up with Viz bullshit.
It's unfair. Inosuke doesn't even have a master. He's completely self-taught.

>It's unfair. Inosuke doesn't even have a master. He's completely self-taught.
That excuse doesn't fly since Inosuke has been getting formal training ever since the Butterfly Estate happened. He just never had a cultivator.

couldn't really make out most of the leak but this part is cute

>Genya: Protect my brother...don't let him die....
>Toki: ...Alright.

Genya also calles him Toki-san

I don't like that those weeaboo faggots aren't translating Kizuki or Hinokami. That's what the subs are for not for some half nip cringe.

the purest

Attached: D-_KPqDU4AAE_t0.jpg (1116x1115, 89K)

Snake is so beta. Tanjirou nearly NTR'd him without doing anything

>checking the catalogue
>no more bait and shitposting thread
Fucking finally.
Is this a death flag?

Crunchyroll's shit always try to line itself with an already available official translation for "consistency", so since Viz already had the manga license Crunchyroll follows their lead, which sucks, in earlier episodes they actually translated Kizuki as Demon Moon.

The only hope is for Aniplex USA to make new subs once they make their own release later.

What did Inosuke mean by this?

Attached: EBbCrJ0VUAAf4_q.jpg (1580x1000, 266K)

Every character except Inosuke, Zenitsu, Kanao, and Nezuko have a death flag.

>Forgetting based Murata

All I want is to see this part animated and see best pimp Gyutaro.

Attached: bestboy.png (897x617, 346K)

It's just pending conformation at this point, next year for sure.

>Murata
>Based

inozuke's delicious armpits...

What a slut. No wonder he has no master

>Yuki Kaji ended up as Sabito instead

Was Natsuki Hanae the best pick for Tanjirou?

Salty

Are there any other demon slayers that are confirmed as being self-taught like Inozuke?

Yes.

The closest thing seems to be Mitsuri with her Breath of Love, she seemly created it herself.

>Zen over tan
>When the later could move the boulder first

If Yuki played Tanjirou there would be no end to the SnK comparisons.

That only because Tanjirou usualy works harder. Zen has everything: raw strength, talent, and effort.

If we're talking about accomplishments Zenitsu soloed an UM

I think be able to cut Akaza's head is beyond that tho