Why do cute girls love musky manstink so much?

Why do cute girls love musky manstink so much?

Attached: 1070e5d652453a64fcbf63d2f2121c86.jpg (1440x2360, 255K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nhentai.net/g/198905/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Major_histocompatibility_complex_and_sexual_selection#The_relationship_between_olfaction_and_MHC
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2019-06-20/a-sister-all-you-need-manga-ends-in-july/.148038
files.catbox.moe/zo6061.7z
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She's a slut.

Because it's what stinky men think women love

Because Otaku that don't wash need to self insert.

It's a fetiche only seen in Japan.

It's like asking why do you like being cuckold

Do you not? You never smell your balls after working up a sweat?

Doing any sort of sexual activity after working out is very unhealthy.

They don't.

Attached: 1501002965581.jpg (612x716, 90K)

The only unhealthy activity here is to be such a massive faggot

>Doing any sort of sexual activity after working out is very unhealthy.
>working out
>sexual activity
The most non-Yea Forums related post ever made on Yea Forums

did /fit/ make up another dumb meme?

as long as you eat a lot of protein to refuel it's ok, yeah talking like a regular f/a/g does any of those things

hormones, sweat from a qt will turn you on.
same with qts, sweat from a chad will turn them on.
OP and the brainlets posting in here should learn some stuff about the human body.

I don't dislike the smell of my crotch after spending a week fapping furiously and not showering so I guess a perverted, fertile female might enjoy it for pheromonal reasons.

My balls smell funny when I'm not taking a shower for a week haha

Scratching off that sweet cum and sweat nectar that begins to build up over your balls once you haven't showered for a couple of weeks and eating it. I'm full homo for my balls

My gf says dry sweat on my clothes smells like coffee from a gas station.

Cockstink is addicting.

Attached: 1563242406869.png (1680x2930, 555K)

Have fun with your bacterial/yeast infections faggots

only some sluts do

Attached: 4927.png (782x1193, 436K)

Have you heard of the concept of running water?

Yeah but I don't smell other people's balls

ITT, betas with low pheromones that have never had gfs. So they are unaware of the real threat girls stealing your worn clothes are.

i enjoyed smelling my lil bro pant and shirt when i was young. No i am not gay

Reminder that there was a poll that showed Yea Forums being the board with the most percentage of virgins.

Who's this

Sucks for you and the rest of these virigns lol

a crab

what's wrong with being a virgin?

Because they're horny, lewd sluts!

Attached: 161.jpg (1280x1854, 641K)

Attached: 162.jpg (1280x1856, 649K)

Attached: 163.jpg (1280x1860, 573K)

Attached: 165.jpg (1280x1853, 614K)

Are people really confusing body-odour with natural pheromones?

Attached: 1556177096648.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

MOTO MOTO HAYAKU HAYAKUUUU!!!

Attached: Dia_excited_sweat.jpg (663x663, 105K)

Your mother likely sniffed your boxers to check if you were growing up healthy.

Attached: 07.jpg (1280x1873, 542K)

I bet there are also people here who think that you can hit a woman's womb with your penis and that it makes her feel extra-good.

Attached: virgin2.jpg (1920x1080, 872K)

Don't know but I like my own musky manstink. I only shower once a month or so, so I can always rub my balls and get a whiff of it.

Attached: x36.png (950x1351, 419K)

I have a fairly strong scent. I shower every day but my balls nevertheless become smelly again after a couple of hours or so. I really hope this thing about manstink is true.

Imouto Sae Ireba Ii was AOTY 2017. What a fantastic show. Season 2 never even unfortunately. I hope they at least adapt it into a decent manga.

Attached: Nayu_melancholic.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

Its the same shit more or less. Body odor from balls/armpits is diamonds to girls in puberty.

>manga
Have you not read it? It's being translated.

I didn't realize one existed. I generally dislike picking up manga before it's finished, so I'll wait for that.

They don’t. Girls don’t like men.

Well it's not like they have a choice anyway.

Attached: 1541959428816.jpg (1280x631, 571K)

>before it's finished
It's never going to finish, user, as long as the novels are still ongoing.

I did exactly that yesterday, how fucked am I?

What's the panda tag for this type of thing?

Well maybe you should. It makes for good jokes.

My imouto will often hang out in my room and sleep in my bed when I'm at work because she "likes how my room smells"

Attached: 16f476f8.jpg (1417x1080, 98K)

But to be fair my room is the only room in the house with air fresheners in it.

/thread

Because stink is what gives off pheromones. Humans still instinctively react to pheromones produced by other humans.

She is just trying to mark her territory with her scent. Do your sheets smell like her when she leaves?

>has never been around an actual woman and know they sniff men's clothing all the time and wear them because it has our scent/cologne/etc. on it

There isn't unfortunately.

Attached: 7.png (1360x1920, 680K)

This guy should do more non-NTR doujins

Attached: 1561471951381.jpg (1046x1500, 919K)

They smell like the body wash and shampoo she uses. Everything else in my room will smell like ocean breeze then my pillow will smell like strawberries. At least she doesn't stink.

A woman would rather smell your shirt than your underwear

Nice. Do you ever sleep with her on your bed or does she offer you to sleep with her?

user, you need to tell your sister to stay out of your room and respect your privacy. She's in the stage of purberty where all she thinks about is cocks, cocks, cocks and cocks.

Attached: 1551470900801.jpg (2668x4095, 632K)

If your imouto is going to think about cocks, it should at least be yours.

Attached: 1474353724066.png (412x353, 90K)

puberty*

Attached: Tousaku Heaven.jpg (1280x1887, 374K)

this is unironically the worst anime ever produced in modern times, by a huge margin. Like, so bad it probably shouldn't have actually been made into an anime. Like it didn't get made into an anime on merits of the source material, but instead because some extremely rich retard threw a lot of money at it until it happened.

If you ever get a gf you’ll know they always steal your sweaters/shirts and always sniff them. Girls are huge pervs.

I always found it hot whenever girls wear over-sized mens shirts the morning after

No I don't.

She is fine. I don't see any reason to be mean to her at all. She just comes in to hang out and read or watch tv. I doubt all she thinks about is cocks. She has never once talked about boys or anything and she is already 15. She even dresses conservatively by her own choice, she is a good girl.

Attached: b1c39033757fd17ace3e86562648b8cadc5b16d5_hq.jpg (957x537, 28K)

>15
that’s the age most girls lose their virginity in this day and age

user some days you'll wake up and they'll be wearing them regardless, doesn't matter what happened the night before. Your clothes are now their's.

Why? Assuming that's true, which I doubt.

user I am trying to raise her right and keep her cute please don't.

Depends on how strenuous your workout was. The aftermath of a workout you should be taking in protein to help with recovery. Fucking right after depending on how rough you fuck can pull muscles and cause some serious soreness.

She doesn't want other guys. She wants the onii D.

ganbatte onii-san! please no bully her

lol she is getting railed on the regular

stop trying to make user fuck his sis

I've been told I smelled nice by a girl while carrying her and slightly sweating. No cologne either, so i think there is definitely merit to that human pheromone thing.

Attached: 1562912554032.jpg (357x524, 33K)

Not him but I know girls who are 18-19 and still virgins, not everyone is a cock hungry stacy in high school and beyond.

Make me faggot

Attached: 1561537187839.png (486x1036, 132K)

SOURCE!!

Attached: 1524244637393.gif (349x252, 1.91M)

sure jan...

nhentai.net/g/198905/

Attached: 1551840788636.jpg (720x720, 24K)

No. She is a good girl and I'm proud of her.

I don't she hangs out with me so I wanna stay on her good side.

Attached: 1545298943625.jpg (372x268, 13K)

Attached: Rusalka_disdain.jpg (245x265, 21K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Major_histocompatibility_complex_and_sexual_selection#The_relationship_between_olfaction_and_MHC

When a girl/boy loves the smell of your body odor its a sign you have a favourable combination of immune systems to produce the best off spring.

We don't need your ellipses here.

Just put some dehodorant in your balls.

My mom reminiscence about a time when I was a boy coming back home all sweaty from playing outside and how it was one of the last times I had that "boy" sweat smell instead of the man body odor.

So apparently some females take note of your smell and how age plays a difference...especially if its your mom...

damn son

This, easily. If you find someone who you like the natural smell of. That is your bodies response to "hey, you two are compatible. Your offspring will have your combined immune system."

But I like the smell.

Attached: 1558780459934.png (824x542, 202K)

Fine fine. Is she sleeping in your bed right now? Do you like the way she smells? Also she said she likes the smell of your room. How do you know that it isn't your smell she likes?

>tfw 22 and i already lost almost all my sense of smell and also have to use a lot of cologne to make sure i don't smell bad because i couldn't tell unless i reek horribly

Attached: noose.png (444x326, 106K)

Based on and on finding family members stinky, I don't think that's likely.

An ex stole my favorite exercise shorts. I don't even know how to replace them, since my aunt got them for me from Mexico. She stalked me for a while. I don't think she is anymore.

The interesting thing about the genetics of the immune system is that diversity creates better protection for your kids. If one parent is great at fighting a specific pathogen while the other is good at fighting a completely separate one, both immune responses may be pass onto the kid. Thus a diverse protection is granted. But family members often share immune responses so their wouldn't be a diverse outcome if you had kids with them. Hence, your body smells the similar immune system and is repulsed.

>I don't think she is anymore.
That just means she stepped her game up user. You don't even notice her anymore. She's getting better.

I don't know, I would have to call her. She smells nice I guess, she doesn't smell bad otherwise I wouldn't let her sleep in my bed. She bathes twice a day so of course she wouldn't smell bad. She has said she likes the smell of the bodywash I use. She has never said I stink though even when I get out of work and know I probably stink but that is probably just her being nice.

Somewhat jelly, most of the world smells like shit, I dislike most smells and wouldn't miss that sense so much.

No user please she really spooks me. I'm not scared of her hurting me, I'm scared of her trying to ruin future relationships.

Yeah she wants your D

You should have brokered a deal for some dirty panties in return.

Nah the manga ended in July, although the translations are still pretty far behind (volume 8 ended on chapter 40)
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2019-06-20/a-sister-all-you-need-manga-ends-in-july/.148038

Uhh isn't it 12 nowadays?

ive heard smell makes up a decent chunk of what makes food enjoyable, has that changed at all for you or is it bs?

HOT

Attached: Capture.jpg (788x415, 93K)

That scene was hot, too bad about the show.

Attached: 20190814202419.jpg (1920x1080, 166K)

hug your imouto you faggot

Attached: 1441554558354.png (1001x624, 604K)

The author is a woman though

>all of my favorite manga series adaptations end before the LN
What the fuck is even the point of this medium anymore

Source? Google gave me nothing

>hirasaka is a woman
I find that hard to believe.

Saraba. It's incest but the brother is a wimp.

Attached: x37.png (950x1351, 433K)

The same reasons guys like the smell of dried pussy juice on a girl's used panties.

Same friend. I am a healthy weight and maintain myself. I thoroughly wash my dick and balls, shave, and wear beathable athletic underwear. Even still, in a few hours of my lounging in my underwear it gets a musk.

How the hell are LN authors looking like that?

chances are she already had sex before.
>raise her right
is it wrong if she has sex?

She hugs me everyday user.

Imagine being so much of a fucking faggot to let other man take your sister's virginity.

Pheromones, in real life women are attracted to certain male pheromones and are subconsciously attracted to that males smell/musk

Attached: 1534945184829.png (541x268, 65K)

Not true, my wife is obsessed with my musk. She's kind of a weirdo though.

Attached: dick-craving sluts.png (1680x2930, 552K)

Sometimes imoutos can be strange. Last time I visited mine she was trying to sniff my armpits and shirts

Mates are attracted to their partners smell, it's a nature thing

you have a weird fucking imouto

Its only hot when she's 2d....

This fucken thread.

Attached: 8B12576D-F526-4C6C-825E-9AFD1AD86F41.jpg (480x270, 33K)

Checking for the smell of sluts and whores.

It was pretty weird. I can only hope she remains cute instead of going further down that path when I'm gone

>male:"wish fulfillment$"

Mine isn't like that but I agree they can be wierd. Mine gets too into her books or tv and starts talking to it. Its cute but sometimes she gets a little too loud.

don't worry too much about it, it's just one of those things in life, no chick will give a fuck, and you probably smell it way more strongly than a chick will

I play rugby and no matter how many showers I take, i'll always stink, never got in the way of getting women or not making friends, everyone's balls smell, some just more than others

cute

>smell thread with 100+ reply
Sometimes you're good, Yea Forums.

Attached: starlight_kirin_feet_sniff.jpg (1920x1080, 330K)

To be fair, its a half smell, half imouto thread.

We're talking about sweat/normal human smell, not sub-human ape shitter level foot disgusting smell
Wash your feet faggot

Pussy stink is the hottest thing known to man.
Why wouldn't dick stink be that for women?

I have a feeling that most of you don't have little sisters, I have 2, 15 and 18, and I live with the 18 year old one and I fucking hate it, I don't like either of them

The mere thought of doing anything sexual with them disgusts me to my core, the only thing that's good about them is that they have hot friends and one is in a sorority so she has qts around the apartment, but i'd rather fuck a cactus then even touch my little sister sexually, y'all niggas are messed up

Attached: 1516493476907.jpg (2327x2980, 984K)

that being said, I don't have an older sister but I kinda think that's hot, so maybe it's a "we all want what we can't have" type thing

The secret to not getting your balls to smell is after you shower to dry off, but you never can get your balls fully dry so you use body powder to dry them and bam no more swamp crotch.

I've made it clear I don't want to fuck my sister. I just love her cuteness and love having a good relationship with her. You have too many sisters whereas I only have 1.

yeah i tried that but it works about 50% of the time, I should also probably trim my pubes better, but that's some gay shit right there

Shiburin is made for manstink.

Trimming your pubes is gay or powdering your balls is gay? Personally I don't like the feel of ball sweat in my crotch.

My feet are nice and clean. Only cute girls have the right to have smelly feet.
Imouto are nice too.

Attached: shinobu_perfect_feet.gif (500x281, 917K)

>[n]
No thanks.

I have both a little sister and two older sisters and I pretty much exclusively fap to incest hentai. But I simply don't find my sisters attractive.
My cousin on the other hand? I'd definitely fuck her.

The sense of smell is an essential part of taste as well IIRC. Without smell I think you'd lose a lot of your sense of taste as well.

source
SOURCE

>girl in friend group occasionally reeks of sweat and body odor whenever we all meet up to go lifting
>it's obvious she didn't shower the day before
>she just showers after we're all done
>smell gets stronger as she and the other girls do their routine
>all I can do is smell her going from a 5 to an 8
>can't focus the rest of the day

Sweaty, sour-smelling 3D is my biggest fucking kryptonite

Attached: 1563637934519.jpg (720x404, 49K)

Fireden/desuarchive, first post will tell you

I wont lie, I like smelling my own sweaty boxer shorts as well.

>cardio bad! muh gains!
Where do you even think you are

Explain this Yea Forumsutists.

uh...Internet?

Talcum powder causes cancer

Who doesn't smell their own ball sweat every now and then? Its intoxicating.

Imagine if you had a twin.

So where can I get this one on English, the sites I usually get them from were taken down already and all I keep finding is the Chink translations and the one from x-eros.

>Imouto Sae Ireba Ii was AOTY 2017. What a fantastic show. Season 2 never even unfortunately. I hope they at least adapt it into a decent manga.
Amen brother, amen.

People who come to Yea Forums and claim that real life girls don't actually like XYZ you see in anime are permavirgin losers. In real life, girls do like the smell of boys, and girls do like headpats.

Attached: 2e4fc400d0229c990e1c47cd770d2de94ab4ad00_hq.gif (500x281, 1.22M)

A relic.

Different user, you mean like armpit deodorant or shit like Gold Bond that you put on as a powder? I assume you mean the latter

>girls do like the smell of boys
True
>girls do like headpats
Not true, unless during blowjobs

We need to do this again.

files.catbox.moe/zo6061.7z

Attached: 2014_survey_1.jpg (1848x6054, 1.83M)

>get turned on by own musk
Send help

where do you think you are

Reminder that Yea Forums was also one of the fattest boards

“Smell”, simple as that.

>No freaking pubes
Dropped

Attached: 01.png (1080x1369, 843K)

I have two sisters and either yours are fucking disgusting and weird or you're a larping faggot.

Don't worry, she's fucking weird and sadly there's nothing I can do about it. I feel like a failure for not being able to stop it

IMOUTO THREAD

Attached: 1503216094433.png (912x720, 579K)

That's how you know she accepts everything about you

Attached: 1487319599178.webm (720x480, 450K)

>no pubes
BASED

It's literally just the female version of braap posters.

Spotted the zoomer

Some women like the smell of men.
When I use to work as a lifeguard I'd take off my shirt and this girl who had a crush on me would take it,wear it and then I catch her smelling it.

My imouto was in my room reading on the bed when I got home. I gave her some skittles.

I know this 18-year-old that's into older guys and when I said that a guy's scent changes when he gets older she was all "oh wow" and worked into this roleplay we were doing
>bullshit
no what's bullshit is she wants to do ERP while having an on and off boyfriend and I don't want to when they're together and I got bitched at by him and his friend for part of it

I would be disappointed if they weren't
Yea Forums is pure! pure!

Season 2 when? I read the wiki and found out she ends up with the MC and they fuck every day.

So Yea Forums was the most honest board then?

Sauce!'?

>girls do like headpats

Unsolicited headpats are belittling and rude. Make sure she asks for one first or you ask to see if she wants one.

we’re built for comfort and not for speed

I don't ask to pat my imouto's head user. I've done it since she was a baby so she knows when I do it is for affection.

>headpats during blowjobs
hot

I am genuinely interested in the amount of 30+ year olds who are browsing this board nowadays. On one hand I refuse for it to be many, but on the other hand some of the worst shitposters are.

My mom and sister also keep using my bed, they slept in it a lot when I left for college. What's up with that?

Woah picked up, thanks

So a 30 something canadian is the worst shitposters of all time. A great revelation from /spa/.

Attached: TheLeaf.jpg (1034x1300, 231K)

The mom probably has seperation anxiety and as for the sister maybe she just misses you.

bitch i like headpats

how?

stay pure for their waifus

How do i get the musk out of my room bros? I'm completely hygienic, my room is perpetually clean, and I always leave the window open, but my room is always gym locker room tier. What the fuck am I doing wrong? I don't even smell bad.

Attached: 1541930239478.jpg (225x225, 11K)

Get an ozone generator.

I take it you never made it to round two.

I'm really enjoying this one. It's rare to get an incest story that deals with the social reprecussions of what they're doing, kind of reminds me of Koi Kaze in that regard

Also, new chapter never

Don't do this.

Baby powder may give you cancer. It's best to use a hair dryer, it feels good also.
Excuse the picture, I could find a better one related.

Attached: download.jpg (492x464, 43K)

Get off this board, Chad

Wimp but he obtained the imoutowife? That's still winning in my book.

Yeah but best to assume you'll get a shitty bittersweet ending of them "growing up and learning to be independent from each other" or some shit.

Attached: 006.png (900x1280, 338K)

>Baby powder may give you cancer.
source nigga???

the statement is wrong because if you were to gulp up half a liter of semen, you would actually increase results by adding shitloads of liquid easy to digest protein