Ao no flag chapter 47

It's time for Mita bros

Attached: 1-1.jpg (1080x1577, 199K)

wasn't expecting the brother to be so based

He was always based, pretty sure he knows too

Attached: 20190814_010304.png (529x589, 288K)

ABSOLUTELY BASED

this looks fun, picked up

>fun
If you enjoy homo suffering, then go ahead

I don't think so, I think he thinks Touma is on drugs or something

Obligatory Ao no Fag post

why haven't any of you dropped this yet?
we all know what's going to happen anyway.

I wanna see more sad gays

Is Touma going to settle for a girl or kill himself? Because he's taichisexual, muh society and "beat dem homos" shingo? I don't know what the fuck is the author trying to do anymore

FEET

I don't know author has done a good job of subverting my expectations so I'll stick around
Besides these threads are comfy

I'd be surprised if he goes that route, but I don't think that will happen. It'll be bitter sweet if anything with Touma confessing and Tai rejecting him but they'll all still be friends anyway. Although some think that Tai has repressed feelings for Touma. Either way, I hope there'll be more focus on Touma because the last few chapters were boring

Attached: 5ca5da50a58bb979d3f1378eb4efd1b33dcb2adb_266414_844_1200.jpg (844x1200, 260K)

Was there a thread before this? I know it wasn't a high stakes drama chapter, but still the chaptes been out for over 12 hours and this is the first thread I saw.

>you will never be forced to breath touma smell
God I fucking hate Tai

Op here, this chapter was supposed to come out on 14th but it came out yesterday so I guess that's why there were no threads, and I didn't know either, I wanted to check ch 46 again and saw ch 47 already on manga plus

AO NO WAY FAG

It's just going to get worse for him, won't it?

Unless the author is a faggo, yes.
Either he gets jaded about love or he'll probably kill himself.
Thus is the life cycle of the Homo manus

i'm still hoping for my "taichi pity dating touma" arc

I'm still waiting for Taichi and the bland girl whose name I forgot falling apart due to distance arc

well i said it >looks fun

Attached: bad joke.png (103x129, 30K)

I hope Touma will be able to open up to his brother some day. Or at least find someone he can comfortably rely on instead of feeling like he has to keep everything a secret and do everything on his own. He's suffering so much from feeling like there's no way society will accept his gayness but I think his friends, including Taichi, can learn to accept it.

This chapter was good. I had a pit in my stomach reading it but I really feel like this was a big step for Touma and Seiya's relationship.