Whoah... So deep

Whoah... So deep...

Attached: pun.png (2271x1600, 983K)

life moves on buddy

whoah....

he turns into a chicken again...

bro you don't get it it's just so deeeeeppp

everything would have been fine if he just hadn't become such a huge piece of shit after the girl's mom died.
like there was literally no reason to be such a tormenting dick to her. even the actual killing of the mom was pretty out of left field, but it could have been given a pass if everything after it hadn't been an absolute retarded clusterfuck

how was he an ass?

dude he treated her like shit every second of every day after that event and forced her to jab a fucking fork in his eye. what the fuck manga did YOU read?

I read it a while ago and forgot some details, I wasn't actually doubting he was an asshole, I just do not remember him being much of an asshole that people say he is

Pretentious normalfag shit

Ironically, it was supposed to make fun of self-hated and self-inserted manga, but it turned out everyone jerking off over it like as if it was modern masterpiece.

/thread
fuck pun pun
fuck berserk
fuck fire punch
and fuck jannies

fuck contrarians

berserk isnt pretentious or pseudointellectual, it is literally your average jrpg rn

fuck off, reddit hivemind

>Everything and everyone i dont like is reddit
hipster + contrarian detected.

It makes sense that he would do that, though. He just committed murder and ruined his life for Anko, and he resented her for that. And everything most likely wouldn't have been fine otherwise. Anko was still completely unstable. Even if he had been kind, as long as they had to stay on the run it would have ended the same way.

you have to be a turbosperg yourself to truly appreciate punpun

>He just committed murder and ruined his life for Anko

All of which could have been avoided if they had just gone to the police and confessed that they did it in self defense.

It may not have been rational, but it wasn't unrealistic for the characters to behave irrationally in that situation.

Also, whoops, I meant to say Punpun *thinks* he committed murder. Wouldn't want to be accused of being a speedreader.

japan looks like shit

>Friends tell me to read this because I'll identify with Ponpon
>Protagonist is a chad who bangs the three sexiest women in the series
Oh yeah, real fucking relatable.

Attached: 1530199543693.jpg (640x480, 73K)

Does your friend think you are a bird?

Attached: images.jpg (276x183, 12K)

unironic semen brain who bases his life's quality around sex

Attached: 0076-008.png.jpg (925x442, 168K)

>fuck fire punch
too far. fuck chainsaw man though

Your friend must think you're a depressed lunatic.

pun pun is shit.

This is why I won't read it

Extremely low IQ post.

>It's an 'author spends an entire page ranting at the reader' chapter

Attached: 0105-004.png.jpg (1115x1600, 321K)

>DUDE DEEP LMAO
That scene wasn't meant to go over your head, so congrats, I guess.

It's why their escapism media is so good.

>Actually defending this crap
I bet you think the original FMA is better than Brotherhood too.

Haha, this is so silly.